S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 12510311

:: Toboe I won’t ever know you did back there, but considered having my eternal gratitude. :: The young doctor mused quietly, his lips drawn into a victorious smile. For a moment he’d fear his worse nightmare would come true, but a few questions swirled in his mind. Would the pup’s words have had an effect if he hadn’t come? Would the raven-haired girl still be willing to give up the last of her life energy to kill? “Hatori!” Toboe’s high-pitched voice drew him back into the present almost reluctantly. “No need to worry about Maria now! I’ve reason with her.” The young wolf whispered, sitting back on his haunches to gaze at the young doctor with shimmer golden orbs. “Kid…I will never know how to thank you, though considered your self worthy of praise.” The young man replied, dropping his hand to pet the soft fur on the boy’s head. Green hues glittering brightly, he cast his gaze straight at Heimdall in defiance “If being a human makes me filthy, then your no better then me. Such a coward to attack those weaker then you. “Hatori snarled, his fists clenching together: If only I could be useful in the battlefield: He felt a sudden chill in the air even when the sun shown brightly above them, but how could that be? Oh, no. Face paling the young man froze instantly, his feet spread apart in the snow. Hiemdall’s laughter echoed in his mind, before the sound of hawks filled his ears with shrill cries. Wincing in pain, he searched the ground for the nearest branch knowing that if he did not defend himself again the talons, his body would be shredded to pieces. “Dam this to hell!” Hatori spat, whirling around to slam at the attacking birds with fisted hands. A sudden bright light blinded him and he instinctively cried out in horror, thinking he’d gone blind. But as the spots faded from his vision he could see a beautiful ice maiden behind him. “M...Maria?” It took Hatori several minutes to recognize her sweet voice “Maria! I’m alright if not a little stunned…but watch out more enemies coming in!” He warned with a hand pointed behind her.

“Let’s see who the one who shall pay first is.” Toboe snarled, turning his attention towards the others. Horror filled him to see hawks flying towards the two unprotected humans, with a quick turn of speed coming from him. The young wolf sliced through the heavy animals with his jaws, but found out how sweet his own blood tasted. “Ugh.” He snapped, skidding to a stop as Hatori seemed to be safe now from the assault. Though, that left some one else unprotected. Copper hues sweeping the landscape quickly, Toboe searched until he recognized Ayame from a distance. Ears pinning against his skull the young wolf sped out to help Ayame from the birds. “I’m coming!” He cried, leaping in amongst the bodies of flapping wings and sharp beaks. Slamming his teeth into many bodies, he could hear the crunch of bone as his fangs made short work of the enemy. :: There is too many of them! :: Backing of a few steps, Toboe clenched his eyes shut, then summoned a few vines from the ground to tangle around the birds. Straining to breath, the young wolf trembled in the hopes of not letting down his protective barrier for Ayame would be a goner.

“I’m sure Hiei.” The young woman whispered reassuring back at him, though the way his body tense made her have second doubts. :: I can’t hold back. :: Shirauni turned back to Heimdall with hatred shimmering in her maroon orbs. First he tried killing Maria, now he threatened the lives of innocent civilians? No! She refused to see anymore deaths. “Pendent awaken to your full potential.” The sun-goddess whispered down at the amber stone, within minutes her body had been swallowed by a hot orange-white light. A pristine white wolf appeared in Shirauni’s place, blood-red markings swirled across her shoulders and a new Solar Flare hovered over her back with multi-colored smoke billowing backwards. She charged with a surprising turn of speed, heading straight into the heart of the fight. Hues blazing black in rage, Shirauni summoned inferno to burn hawks along the way. Though her heart felt a bit heavy to kill such magnificent animals, but it was a task she had to do. :: Hiemdall’s attacking! :: The warning came loud and clear for the sun goddess as she tensed down in anticipation. Narrowing eyes to slits, the young woman watched as the purple blast came hurling towards her at astonishing sped. Yet, she refused to move away from the impending light. :: So be it. :: Leaping straight into the air to tackle Heimdall, Shirauni decided to change tactics. Morphing back to her human form, the young woman grabbed the metal reflector and swung it as hard as she could at the male god.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 14wygb6

At least one thing was clear; no matter what; they'd at least stick together during tragedy. Luckily; the heavens were on their side for once instead of against. Although she bet Odin would've been enraged to see them break more rules. No doubt Heimdall would go back and tell him if he survived. Biting down on her lower lip in thought; it wouldn't have matterd anyway. She wasn't going to leave Hatori; the other Sohma's or the others. Heimdall had no right to judge Hatori or the others; it made more anger form in her heart. Pausing when Hatori's voice brought her back into reality quick. Stiffening; ah good! he recongnized me! I haven't had a chance to see what that pendant did to me yet! but I certainly feel stronger and a bit diffrent. "Y-Yes it's me." Her gaze softend up slightly more; glad to hear that he were fine and left un hurt."Oh thank heaven!" She nearly cried out. "W-what?" She snapped her gaze over her shoulder from behind to see more birds enclosing in on them.

"Stupid birds! Go away!" Ayame had snapped; continuing to swing the tree branch he had found. He nearly tripped over on his own two feet; wincing at the loud screetches. What the hell did they just get their selves into?! if only he had powers to. Then maybe he wouldn't feel so worthless or useless at this point. Stiffening on the spot; the branch had been knocked from his grasp. Eyes grew wide as he palend when the birds began to circle from above about to be brought down. Placing his arms up; he closed an eye but before he knew it; Toboe had raced into action. "H-Huh?" He stammerd; unsure of why he hadn't become bird food just yet; lowering his arms a bit as he reopend his eye. "T-Toboe?!" He stammerd out; the boy looked to be in a struggle. "Oh dear no you've been hurt!" The zodiac snake had cried out; happening to have caught the maiden's attention by hearing those words.

/Toboe...Hurt?! No! I'm coming!/ She snapped her gaze around; not realizing her barrier had faded momenterily. Quickly did she take hold of Hatori's hand and began to tug him with her towards Ayame and Toboe. /Just a little further.../ Before the birds could attack the two; once she reached Ayame and Toboe. "Stay down!" She cried out; throwing her arms around the three into a bit of a tight embrace. It was only a safety procaution in case if her barrier were to break. Kneeling down; she extended her wings to curl elegantly around them. Pressing a hand upon the snow; her barrier began to form once more; shielding many claws and beaks from attacking. But once her hand touched the ground; the snow from the ground began to shoot up what seemed to be shards of pure ices. Looked so harmless but ended up being a deadly weapon as some managed to pierce the flesh of the animals. "O-Oh my!" Ayame had exclaimed; he failed to realize he didn't transform; possibly for being so afraid. "Just hang on; I promise I won't let anything happen to you three." The ice maiden lifted her gaze in assurance.

"Coward huh? You stupid human! I should slaughter you for your comments! I hope you know what you're dealing with and I won't tolerate any back talk!" Heimdall had snapped; garnet hues began to glint a darker shade of red; not only did this human insult him. Appearantly apposed to him as some sort of threat in a way. "Just because you're a god doesn't make you high and mighty." The fire demon had snorted. "Some god; Is that all you can do? Control things? Can't you even do your own dirty work?" Hiei's lips thinned into a sneer; of course provoking wasn't wise; but Heimdall needed to be told. "What would a demon like you know? You're all the same...Low lives." Heimdall had smirked as Hiei's eyes slowly narrowed into a sharp glare. "Yeah I know what you mean; i'm looking at one now." Hiei had fumed; shifting in place; pausing when he realize Heimdall had just released an attack. Eyes slowly grew wide; "S-Shirauni?!" He exclaimed; despite the transformation he couldn't help but be worried. "How amusing." Heimdall had chuckled; even at Toboe's remarks. "Kid I could finish you of--" He had been cut off shortly when Shirauni had lundged forth. Expecting her to attack at close range only to change her stragery. When she released her reflecter; Heimdall saw oppurtunity to release a godly energy wave. "Lets see how you hold up with this Shirauni!" Heimdall had cackled loudly; "You bastard! If you hurt her i'll send you into oblivion!" Hiei had roard into the sky; feeling the dragon within stir. Looking at his right arm it began to pulse; beckoning to be sent out.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 12507710

“Ugh! These bothersome hawks won’t leave us alone!” Hatori shouted above the screeches, his voice nearly going hoarse from overuse. :: If I keep screaming for sure I’ll lose what’s left. :: Falling silent, he whirled around to give the ice maiden a grand smile “Don’t think I’m ready to lie down and die yet. I have many goals to accomplish before my time comes.” The young doctor winked at Maria, olive hues glinting in such pleasure to see the goddess in one piece. Though, he kept repeating in his mind that humans and heavenly creatures were not supposed to mix in together. After all, that’s how hell had broken out. It was his fault? No. How could it be his fault? He did not go out looking for a fight. Rather the situation had gone in the opposite direction and ironically Heimdall had been the one to instigate the battle. Swallowing softly, he gazed around the field for any sign of his cousin. “Where’s Ayame!?” Hatori asked, concern lacing his voice. He kept searching in vain for the silver-haired male, sickening worry pooling inside his stomach. If something happened to the Sohma male, he’d never forgive himself. And even Yuki Sohma would be devastated to find out his brother had died. :: Where are you!? :: Hatori called out mentally, his thoughts shattered upon hearing a familiar voice calling out. “Ayame!” He called out instantly, his voice breaking with the yells. Feeling his body being pulled forcefully forward, the young male flailed madly to keep himself from tripping in the snow. Body stiffening, he gained enough control to follow Maria. “Toboe, stop straining yourself.” The doctor immediately warned, throwing out his hands to grab at the struggling wolf.

“D...Don’t worry about me! Just stay behind me!” Toboe shouted over his shoulder feet spread apart for maximum traction. Eyes falling shut, he concentrated on a mental image of hawks raining down all around him. The vines he’d previously summoned from the ground creaked uncertainly, sounding as if they would break at any minute. Grinding his teeth together, the young pup felt his muscles bulging from the effort, breath coming in short rasps he attempted to keep himself from fainting on the spot. “Come on Toboe. Don’t lose consciousness because if I do those birds will turn us into hawk chow.” Graphic images entered his mind and prompted Toboe to keep his defensive shield at a strong level, despite how physically draining it was. Minutes later his ears twitched to the sound of Maria calling them. “Stay down!” Her warning sent him spiraling into both confusion and unconsciousness. “I..I’ll stay down.” The pup whispered softly, his straining body falling into Hatori’s arms. :: Don’t strain yourself. :: He heard the man’s advice and decided to heed it for his own good. Driven between blacking out and stay half awake to witness the battle, Toboe kept his hues wide open. “We are safe in Maria’s embrace.” Hatori’s voice reassured him, surely enough the young man could see feathery wings curled around them in a protective covering. “Thanks.” The brown-coated wolf replied, his low tone changing into one of awe. “Beautiful, yet deadly.” Toboe muttered, pointing out to the sudden appearance of ice sickles sticking through the ground. “I can’t help feeling sorry for those poor birds, but it’s either them turning us to birdie chow or us living another day to breath.” Hatori replied back in a breathless gesture, his olive orbs dragged themselves back to Hiemdall’s figure. “I’d like to see you try.” He growled softly, only to feel the boy nudge him in warning “Don’t provoke him.” Toboe warned, his voice sounding lower then it had before.

:: Dam! I might have made a miscalculation! :: Shirauni’s obsidian hues widened in both anger and determination to see Heimdall threatening both Toboe and Hatori. He wouldn’t lay a single finger on anyone without going through her first. :: If I die I’m making sure your coming with me. :: Her voice resonated clearly through her slender frame, but an eerie feeling started taking hold deep inside. What was it? A combination of anxiety mixed in with sudden realization as the sun goddess peered at her Solar Reflector. The metal plate had gone straight for its intended target, but at the same time her source of protection had left an opening for Heimdall. Cold fury tinged Shirauni’s blood as she figured out immediately what he intended to do. “Bastard!” She hissed hatefully, knowing the god’s attack would hit her head on. There was no way she could move out or even protect herself without the Solar Flare on her. Even with the Celestial Brush tucked inside her kimono, Shirauni couldn’t summon enough ink to create a wind strong enough to blow his energy safely away. Or else she’d risk killing the innocent people residing inside their houses. All thoughts vanished speedily once Heimdall’s wave struck her brutally from the front, teeth grinding harshly Shirauni fought back against the energy with her divine power. Though she found that the added friction seemed to make her escape route impossible, and lowering her godhood would only kill her. Lances of pure energy swirled around the white-haired girl, some looking awful enough to pierce her skin should she make a wrong move. Hues widened in realization as one light wave managed to slash through the chain around her neck. Smokey metal wafted into the girl’s flaring nose and she gazed down to see the sun stone falling rapidly towards the snowy ground. Now, she was in deep trouble. What little power she had left seemed to evaporate quickly from her body, leaving it feeling as if a thousand knives had sliced her internally. “Ugh!” Shirauni growled in anguish, her previous wounds acquired in battle opened up again to drench her in bright red blood. :: I feel like I’m being torn in half! :: Her mind cried out in desperation, but try as she could Shirauni couldn’t manage anymore energy to keep herself conscious. The world around the sun goddess began to swim around rapidly, objects and people melting into a gray world of nothingness. Her body fell down to the snow ground with a harsh slam, knocking the wind from her lungs. Wincing slightly, Shirauni tasted the sickly sweet scent of crimson blooming from her mouth. :: He must have given me a fatal hit. :: Her mind whispered bitterly, and as her vision faded into darkness. The sun that had been shimmering above seemed to respond to Shirauni’s distress, its ginger hue waning into darkness as the sun goddess appeared to have lost the battle.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Despite the scarey state Heimdall put them in; Ayame had bit down on his lower lip. He found more than one reason to believe the ice maiden; the barrier said enough for it's self. "A-Alright." He whisperd; he had been quite shaken up. "Thank you Toboe..You were very brave." Ayame's lips curled into a faint smile at the young boy. But that smile quickly faded when he saw how drained the boy seemed. "Oh dear...Will he be okay?" Ayame asked worriedly; "I think so; Time will tell I just think he's been drained quite a bit." The ice maiden had spoken out softly; the two gazing down at Toboe; in a silent prayer to the heavens. The woman looked up to the sky; as if she were searching for an answer. "Just hang in there Toboe; you'll be fine I promise you." The maiden assured; only hoping to keep that promise further more.

"As much as I hate violence; or attacking these poor animals..I really have no choice in the matter; seeing as if how Heimdall controls them now." The ice maiden's lips had curled into a frown; how cruel could he be? poor animals. They had no control over what they were doing; for that she felt horrid. The one thing she never wanted to be; the one thing she hated to be. A monster; but she had no choice; Heimdall didn't give her one. Keeping her barrier tight and secure; allowing them each to have room to move at least. She lifted her gaze towards Heimdall and Shirauni both; blue hues grew wide. She felt as if her world would come crashing down from what they were all witnessing. "S-Shirauni!" She exclaimed just in time to see the pendant being toren from her neck; she was wounded again! not good! no guessing she'd end up being wounded again to sooner or later.

Heimdall's garnet hues widend in surprise; did his attack actually work? grinning. The blast may've missed it's target but at least the pendant got knocked off in time. She'd be useless; no match for now that she had returned to a wounded state. Eyeiung her poor frame fall to slam into the snow was more than he could ever ask for. "You are in for it now sun goddess..." Heimdall chuckled; shifting his eyes back towards Hatori. "You'd be wise enough to heed the runt's words...Filthy human." Heimdall's eyes glinted in warning; now that Shirauni was on the ground he figured he'd finish her off. Once again; his fists began to gather more godly energy. "No stop!" Kurama quickly ran in front of Shirauni throwing his arms out in front of her so Heimdall wouldn't strike again. Hiei couldn't believe what he had just witnessed and now the god of schemes was seemingly going to win. No it couldn't end like this! he had to do something! only if it were he who would've recieved those blows. / She doesn't deserve to be hurting...I should be the one; not her! Please...No! God Hiei! Don't stand there like an idiot! Go to her! She needs you!/ Hiei's mind screetched out rapidly as he began to hurry over to Shirauni's weakend form. Placing his body over hers to keep her warm and from being hit. "Don't you dare! I won't let you hurt her! I don't care if you're a god! you're not invincible!" Hiei had snarled hatefully; " You hurt the one I love...then I'll be the one coming after you!! Even if it kills me! I won't stop till you aren't breathing or until I see blood!" The fire demon shouted with a tone that had never even been heard by even Kurama or the others.

"Your words mean nothing you pathetic demon! I'll finish all three of you off how about that?!" Heimdall's eyes began to narrow in determination; lifting his hands steadily. The only goal here to was to finish off whoever was in the way. He wouldn't stop till he to had seen more blood being spilt. Ignoring the ice maiden's cries; he was fixing to release those blows. When suddenly; a un humanly wind began to pick up; what's this?! another god?! it couldn't be. Closing an eye; Heimdall became a bit restless; gazing in all directions to see who it were. When suddenly he found another pair of fist colliding with his own. Smaller hands; he found a familar pair of red eyes glaring into his own. Spirtual energy meeting fists to fists; twisters formed around the younger boy's of course. Enraged; the brownish black hair boy had coldly stated. "I won't allow you to hurt my family! Go crawl back to wence you came Heimdall!" The boy had exclaimed; wearing young godly robes from the looks of it. Just as Heimdall was fixing to speak to the young boy; he found that the piling wind around the boy's fists had sent him hurling back. For a young boy; he was strong when he wanted to be; snarling once he hit the snowy depths. Heimdall leapt back up onto his feet; aiming his index finger at boy. "I'll remember that kid...Next time you won't be so lucky." Heimdall knew that from what looked to be a harmless attack; it did manage to harm him. Turning; Heimdall quickly had fled the scene as the young boy lowerd his self onto the ground. Turning to give all a silent glance; walking between Hiei and Kurama to kneel by Shirauni. "Tsk tsk...Reckless as usual Shirauni...But don't worry you'll be fine now." He assured; not only was he the god of wind; but he had the gift of healing. Placing his hand upon Shirauni; he lowerd his eyelids shut; emitting some sort of healing energy to wash over the young woman for moments; it would at least close most of the major wounds and give her some spiritual energy.

At the sight of this; Ayame seemed more calm now; "W-Who is that boy? He looks to be younger than Toboe...7 or 8." Ayame had stammerd; upon seeing this the ice maiden's lips curled into a faint smile. "J-Jaden..." Her gaze softend in rememberence; how could she forget their young brother? he must've knew what was going on and fleed to help. Uttering breathlessly; her own godly powers began to slowly vanish once the birds had fled as well. Averting back to her raven haird self; in her towel and wounded as well. Breathing in the crisp air; she wasn't use to; as she began to cough. Placing a hand over her mouth; holding her own frame up some how. "U-Uhn..." She lowerd her eyelids; for now it was over; toppling over onto her side she curled up to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 12507710

“No problem Ayame-San I’m glad to have been useful.” The young wolf whispered back, black-lined lips turned upwards in a gentle smile. He morphed back into his human in time to watch the climatic battle out their protective barrier. Copper hues shimmering dully, Toboe grew tense at the sudden feeling coursing through his chest. Why did it not seem right? Maybe he was too drained to even think of horrid images. Yet, why did blood stains come to mind whenever he saw Heimdall? “Shirauni!?” He screamed out of the blue, fear driving a hard knife through his heart at seeing the young sun goddess launching herself straight for him. “Stop being reckless!” He shouted as loudly as his voice would permit, but seeing the stiffening of Shirauni’s muscles let him know such words would be ignored. “She’s going to get herself killed.” Hatori growled, digging his nails into the soft snow. Olive orbs narrowed sharply as Hiemdall’s energy wave managed to slice through the necklace around Shirauni’s neck, separating precious stone from its life line. “Oh no!” Hatori shouted, clambering to his feet in sheer desperation. He knew from experience that running out into the open would only end up killing as well. Why become another casualty on the battlefield? Swallowing back bitterness, the young man sat back down waiting intensely for the outcome, though he hoped it would be a good one. “I though the pendants would restore them to full and permanent health!? What the heck happened!?” Toboe stammered, his voice failing him. If he was able to recall correctly, the necklaces should bring a quick end to Heimdall, but why had it not worked? Perhaps he was misinformed?

“He’s going in for the kill!” Hatori exclaimed, cutting the pup’s concentration with the bad news. “What!?” Toboe piped up, his body frantically squeezing between Hatori and the shield to get a better view. Brown hues growing wide, he felt salty tears beginning to make their way down his cheek. “Not again!” He cried in distress, devastated to think that another one of his friends would pay in blood. It appeared as if Heimdall had managed to kill the sun goddess, yet she seemed to also be incredibly lucky for the red-haired male had jumped directly into Shirauni’s path. “Does he intend to use himself as a shield?” The young man asked, clenching his fists together in anguish. :: No more! Please no more! Heavens if you hear me. Please protect those three from being massacred by that crazy man. :: Toboe prayed silently to the dark sky above, his beating heart feeling as if it would lose hope. But how could one have fate in the gods above when it seemed all were corrupt. Before he could think or talk, a rapid wind blew through the city kicking up vast clouds of snow from the ground. Clenching his eyes Toboe, recognized the familiar energy radiating. “Finally!” He yelled out happily, relieved tears beginning to make an appearance down his face. Heaven had indeed shown mercy on them, though the battle between the young boy and Heimdall seemed short. Toboe was happy at least to see the god of schemes runaway from the area like a coward, but that did not change the feeling inside of him. Heimdall would be back, of that he was certain. “Maria!” He whirled around to gaze at the raven-haired girl returning to normal, eyes widening Toboe growled “She’ll catch a cold out here! We should head inside where it’s warm.” Hatori raced in Maria’s direction, his body immediately bending down to pick her from the cold floor. Gently pressing the young woman to his chest, he nodded at Toboe’s suggestion before relaying the news to everyone else “Don’t worry Maria; I’ll get those wounds on you treated.” He reassured her with a sweet smile.

:: I’m going to die without ever confessing my feelings to Hiei. :: The sun-goddess regretted her decision internally. How foolish had she been to think about taking Heimdall alone. Indeed, such actions were incredibly ridiculous yet her nature propelled her to act out without thinking. With all her strength gone Shirauni couldn’t open her eyes nor could she move a single muscle to defend herself. She was basically sprawled on the ground as a target waiting to be finished. The young woman knew her time had come to meet the maker, but how wrong she was. Out of nowhere, Shirauni recognized a familiar voice that belonged to Kurama and another aggressive one sounding like Hiei. :: No! They’ll be killed if they stand in his way! Get out of here! :: She tried forming the mental words into a voice which would never come out. Useless, her attempts at communication were in vain. Yet, a sudden change in the wind alerted the goddess to another heavenly presence. This one seemed familiar and the thought occurred that is must be one of Heimdall’s lackeys to finish the job. The wolf-goddess couldn’t see the short conflict between the two gods, but she did feel Heimdall leaving just as quickly as he’d appeared which at least left her in a peaceful state. Though a sudden voice belonging to someone she knew well, entered her mind. :: Jaden! :: Shirauni felt a bit of her strength return and she opened maroon hues to gaze weakly at the young boy “Thank you very much Jaden...but don’t forget that being reckless has always been my nature.” She warned with a tired smile appearing on her lips. A few minutes later, the sun goddess peered up at Hiei with soft eyes “Are you alright?” She asked him, sounding more concern for his well being then her own “I thought I would never see you again...” Trailing of Shirauni snuggled deeply into the fire demon’s shoulders with a few tears running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Finaly; heaven managed to have a break through; some powerful forces must've been at work. Possibly something far beyond Odin his self could ever do. The power of love; faith; hope and unity; something they all shown towards another. Today proved alot; and what the power of prayer does; miracles. Softening her red hues; many today's events began to run through her mind quietly. Exhaling into the crisply cold air; her poor body couldn't take much more. Coughing yet again into her hand; her body began to lightly tremble in the cold depths of the snow. No matter how much spilled out of her; it didn't seem to effect her worser than the cold did. She felt a sick feeling; want to emerge from the depths of her stomach. Feeling as if everything was spinning; she failed to realize Hatori racing over. Stiffening a bit as he bent down to pick her up; startledly shifting in his arms. She began to relax just a tad bit; tilting her head up at Hatori. A faint smile graced her lips almost weakly from her state. "T-Thank you Hatori." Gently resting her head against his chest. Nuzzling her body closer to get the warm feeling back into her aching bones. "I was so afraid...that I would lose everyone today..."She confessed into a low whisper; resisting the urge to allow a few tears to roll down her face.

As soon as the young boy appeard; it was if a spark of hope had flashed into their hearts. Including Hiei's; for a smaller boy; the young man did handle the situation. To see Heimdall run off happen to have been one of the happiest moments of today. Though he'd be back; he gave fair warning to the wind god. But for now; they would be at ease; hopefully give them enough time to help get the girls back to full health. Garnet hues slowly faded back into it's original color briefly. He hadn't realized even a single stray tear of his own go trailing down his cheek unexpectedly. Possibly for the first time; tilting his gaze down at Shirauni when he heard her sweet voice again. Softening his hues waterily; "Shirauni? Oh thank heaven! You're okay!" Hiei had stammerd out; craddling the girl more into his arms. Burrying his face lightly into the crook of her neck as he slowly rose onto his two feet. Picking her up bridal style; not ever once had his prayers been answerd till now. He never believed in the gods or god; but now something was changing and he never knew it. "I-I'm fine...but you! Look at you! You're not alright! We have to get you out of here and quick; I could care less about what happens to me...but you; I do care; to much." Hiei had confessed; which made Kurama smile. It had been so long since Hiei had ever showed a shred of emotion. Hopefully now some good will come out of it. Smiling faintly as he reopend his eyes; Jaden had nodded; "Yeah I know; You're welcome...just don't make me save you guys again." The young wind god tempted to joke; "Ah so you're onee-chan's lover eh? " Jaden asked ever so bluntly; "And you're a demon to! Wow! You're not scarey as the gods put it! Cool!"it made Hiei blush; and yet quite speechless; tempting to answer but Jaden whirled around quickly. "Hey! Toboe! There you are! You're alright! Good to see you!" Jaden waved; glancing over at Hatori and Maria; "Aww! My other onee-chan's found love to?! Amazing! Oh you're a doctor huh?! Spiffy!" The boy beamed excitedly;

"Oh thank heaven." Ayame had collasped his hands together in what to be said as a job well done. "Ah yes he is young man; the best doctor you'd ever meet! Trust me; we're related." The friendly male gave Jaden a minor judge on the shoulder which caused him to giggle. "Ah!" Ayame paused when he over heard Toboe and the other speak about finding warmth. Stopping to think for a minute. "As much as I think you're right...We do have to seek warmth; the only place not far from here would be Shigure's home." He bit down on his lower lip glancing back over at Hatori. "Seeing how it's our only option we really have no choice..." Stopping when he heard a loud voice; "Hey! What the hell happend here?!" The male in the green jump suit arrived fashionably late as usual panting." Nice of you to join us Yusuke; You missed alot; i'll inform you later but I think it's best we follow Ayame;"Kurama pointed out looking to Ayame; "Lead the way." Ayame smiled briefly with a nod; "Alright everyone follow me!" He motioned them to follow; "Come on Toboe!" the younger boy helped Toboe up and began to tug him forth to walk with the others. "Don't wanna get left behind again." Jaden had anime sweat dropped.

Within a few moments; everyone had reached the Sohma household; knocking on the door despite the loud yelling. Ayame knew someone was here; obviously he heard Kyo's voice from some where inside. "Yuki? Kyo? Shigure! Guys open up we have an emergency!" Ayame had scowled; so when no one opend the door; Ayame had let his self in. Twitching at the sound of arguing coming in from the dining room. "Come in everyone." Ayame had whisperd; "You can lay the girls down or something if you're tired of holding them; I'm sure Shigure won't mind." Once he spoke; he poped his head around the corner; ducking as a vase missed his head by an inch. A silver haird boy; younger; similar looking to Ayame cept with shorter hair had sighed. Proped elbow; chin in his palm; shaking his head in dismay at the commotion that stired in the house. If it wasn't Kyo starting something with him; it was Hatsuharu and Kyo going at it. "Can't you to ever stop it? Fighting is pointless." Yuki stated his mind; never minding the fact he'd get yelled at. But when caught his attention as Ayame's head poping around the corner. "Ayame?!" Yuki had scowled; he didn't really like his brother here. "What are you doing here?! Out! Who let you in!" The male got up as he were fixing to push Ayame out; he froze at the sight of many other males he never seen. Two women hurt; and Hatori holding a naked girl in a towel. His jaw nearly dropped; "What in the hell?! What's this? Hatori! Why are you holding a naked girl in a towel?! What happend!" He stated with his lips thinning; a worried expression etched across his face.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 12513210

The young doctor swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat while the brief battle had occurred. He’d positive that all these beautiful memories built in one day would come crumbling down thanks to Heimdall. Turned out his hunches had been wrong, but Hatori came to realize that he didn’t care. It wasn’t about being right or wrong. It was about living another day to be alongside loved ones. A small smile caressed his dry lips, followed by a few gentle moments of silence. His rapid heart-beat slowed down to a nice pace as adrenaline faded from his muscular form leaving him feeling jaded. The wounds along his forearms stung with the bitter cold air, but he merely glanced down at the dry blood in annoyance. Gashes such as these would not impede him to attend to the injured and by gazing down at the raven-haired girl; he knew that medical help would be needed immediately. “Just hand in there Maria.” Hatori encouraged softly, hiding his concern behind a steel wall. After all a doctor couldn’t be sympathetic with a patient right? A doctor was there to make people feel better, not make things worse. Though, he couldn’t help squeezing her shoulders to comfort the ailing girl. Again, his attention fall upon Maria as her voice broke his reverie; such words made him shudder for indeed they had been close to losing friends. :: By a hair on a rabbit’s neck we escaped. Had it not been for Jaden coming, we would have been killed. :: Hatori mused, deciding to nod at Maria’s comment instead. He couldn’t actively voice his fear to her, but the glint in his eye held all the answers she would ever need. Many troubled thoughts ran through his mind, again clouding his judgment until Toboe brought him to the present. Blinking in puzzlement, he found his cheeks warming from the young man’s compliment. “I...” Hatori began to speak, but stopped after finding that he had no words to express his embarrassment. :: Less talking more moving. :: He silently urged Ayame, while olive hues kept glancing down at the young woman in his arms. If they didn’t get out of the bitter cold, she could come down with a bad cough. “The quicker we get to Shigure’s the better.” Hatori finally spoke: beginning to walk at a fast pace from sheer desperation. Each step the young doctor took brought on a new feeling of concern welling inside of him, what would the others say?

Auburn hair falling over one eye, the young man shot up immediately in excitement at the sound of a young voice. Could it be? Yes! It was the wind god Jaden and he had arrived just in time to save them from being killed. “Hey! I thought I would never see you again!” Toboe waved enthusiastically to the young male, his lips curling downwards in a gentle smile. Today had seemed bleak, but it seemed peace would come slowly. For how long, the young earth god would never know. Yet he hoped both girls would be at full strength before Heimdall decided to pop is ugly face back in. :: Until then we can rest in peace, but we must not let our guard down. :: He glanced briefly in Shirauni’s direction, his eyes twinkling a bit with unshod tears. At least she and Maria were both safe in the arms of those who loved them. His attention had been focused on another subject, that he hardly paid attention to the moving group. It was until Jaden tugged him forth that he came back to reality “Huh? What? Oops!” He giggled softly, jogging a bit to catch up with the main group. But as everyone arrived at Shigure’s main house, the sounds of fighting reached his sensitive ears “All I hear is incessant screaming.” Toboe grumbled, pausing outside the screened doors to cover his ears in annoyance. :: Shut up! :: He screamed mentally, wanting to use one of his godly powers to shut the noise down.

“I know your just kidding Jaden, but we’ll be waiting for you to save us again.” The sun-goddess winked playfully at her sibling, fiercely glad to see him once again. :: I was so sure today would be my last day on earth. I was ready to die. :: Forcing the events into the back of her mind, the young woman picked up the stray scent of salt water. Frowning slightly, Shirauni moved maroon hues towards Hiei, a surprised feeling appearing in her heart to see him shedding tears. Shakily one hand gently pressed against his cheek, wiping away the single tear running down his face. She gave him a tender smile “Oh Hiei, I’ll be fine in a few days.” Shirauni attempted to reassure him in a strong voice only to fail. She knew by hearing herself talk, that death had been mere inches away. :: I can’t deny how scared I was of leaving you. I was so prepared to kill Heimdall that nothing else seemed to matter at that point in time. My Okami nature had taken me to the point of no return. :: She nuzzled against Hiei’s warm chest, arms wrapped around his shoulders for maximum support. At the sound of Jaden’s blunt statement, the sun goddess couldn’t help biting on her lower lip in embarrassment. To her the word lover seemed like a one time deal, but she said nothing to reprimand the young man for he had saved them. :: When will I gather courage to admit what I feel for Hiei? :: Her concerns suddenly turned into a wave of nausea and it took everything in her power to keep from going pale. For the sun goddess it seemed as if thinking had become quite a feat, even if the problem involved simple questions. She felt another strange wave rip through her, but this one felt like a hot knife slicing at her stomach. “Ugh.” Shirauni managed to squeeze out a gentle whimper, though she hoped Hiei hadn’t heard her distress. What was happening to her? Could the pain be associated with her wounds?

~ Sohma House ~

“Please stop wrecking my house!” Shigure cried in distress, rubbing his temples together as a screen door came flying down. He couldn’t stop the two teenage boys from wanting to rip each other to shreds and plainly, the dog had grown tired of such childish behavior. “Now Haru! Kyo! I demand both of you to quite acting like babies!” The elder male shouted at the top of his lungs, stamping a foot down on the floor to get their attention. Unfortunately Kyo and Haru seemed to be absorbed in battling each other for the pizza instead of paying attention to the flustered Sohma male. “Shut up!” The orange-haired male shouted above the clamor, his fists pounding into black Haru mercilessly “It’s his fault not mine!” Kyo shouted, his hands grabbing fisted hands as Haru kept charging at him viciously. The group had no idea what was going on until Ayame popped in screaming emergency. Shigure stepped in between the two fighting boys, his arms pushing them away from each other as a pleasant smile creased his lips “Aya, what brings you here!?” He smiled gleefully, but it soon faded upon seeing everyone one again. Grey orbs shifting over the many males and two injured females, he raised a questioning brow. His lips pursed to asked questions, but they were already spoken by Yuki. Hatori who had stepped in quietly after the main group whirled around to give Yuki a blunt stare “Matters not what happened for it would be to long of a story. Mind you that these two girls are injured and need to get treated immediately.” He replied, averting every one of the rat’s questions. On the other side, Haru had stepped over to peer over Shigure’s shoulder curiously. Stony orbs landing on each of the girl’s faces as a perverted smile crossed his lips “I’m certainly glad we’re having such beautiful young woman staying over. Perhaps they’d want to have a little f...” His words cut of in mid-sentence as Kyo slammed his fist into Haru’s head. “Stop being an idiot! Baka!” He growled with an anger vein appearing over one temple. Sweat-dropping Shigure shook his head helplessly “Anyways, there several rooms open if the guests would like to pick one for them selves.” He replied, moving aside to let the group through.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Relaxing within Hatori's arms; she found peace; a peace that she never wanted to fade. The fight was over; that was all that matterd; at least for now. Even now; she could only hope that going to Shigure's home it would stay that way. Rest eyelids caused her to lightly doze off unexpectedly. Uttering a breathless sigh into the crisp air; her light slumber had been stirred. Red hues slowly open to the sound of yelling and things being thrown around. All thoughts had been vaporized; thanks to whoever was responsible for it. Closing an eye lid; she resisted the urge to cover her ears. Cringing at the loud noise that had soon enough faded by Shigure pulling two boys apart. It wasn't till she heard an unfamilar voice direct a question at Hatori. Followed by a few others; dare she look? swallowing hard. She momenterily lifted her gaze to look at the three new faces. Freezing on the spot when she realized the silver purple haird boy had looked straight at her. Getting a tad bit nervous; even now that another male looked over at Shigure's shoulder. A small line of redness had formed across her features instantly out of emberassment.

"U-Uh...Yeah long story short; Ah hahaha." Ayame had laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He wasn't sure how the raven haird woman got in a towel either and what went on with everything else. Though everything with Heimdall was quite clear for him; clearing his throat he lowerd his hand to his side. With a raised brow at the raven haird female; Yuki lifted his gaze back to Hatori. Shaking his head lightly; he had a feeling there was something else going on. They were only fortunate; Yuki wasn't like anyone else to tell Akito. Letting it slip momenterily he spoke with a sigh; "Fine; Alright...Well I guess everyone welcome to the house of Sohma; Make your self comfortable but please don't break anything...With that being said." Yuki lifted his annoyed gaze over towards Hatsuharu and Kyo. "Would you two stop acting so kiddyish? Ugh." He had groaned in frusteration; it was bad enough Kyo usualy faught with him but they had been arguing for quite sometime; enough was enough. "Everyone allow me to introduce you to our family; Of course you know Shigure; This is Yuki; Kyo and Hatsuharu Sohma; everyone else; Meet Maria; Shirauni; Hiei; Kurama; Yusuke; Kuwabara; and these two young ones are Toboe and Jaden of course." Ayame had beamed excitedly collasping his hands together. "Nice to meet all of you."A small smile curled upon Yuki's lips despite what went on here before; pretending it was nothing now.

After hearing the introductions; the raven haird female nodded her head in some what of a weak greeting. "N-Nice to meet all of you; Although...I wish it would've been on diffrent terms than being like this; I feel like such a hot mess right now." She softly spoke; desperately trying to tone down the redness in her face; but it all came back when Ayame spoke aloud. "Oh non sence my cute little 'neko' friend! They don't care; Tori-san will fix you up anyway! of course if he rather not than perhaps I could be of some service!" Ayame's lit up anime stylish again; "I could help fix you up! Bathe you! Dress you up in some more cute clothes!" Ayame had squeeled causing the female to blush quite rapidly at Ayame's out burst in front of all these other males. "B-Bathe me?" She had stammerd; what was she? a genuia pig or a doll for his sort of amusement? although she did love his designs alot. Gripping her towel against her weak body at the time. Yuki felt as he could die from emberassment; "You pervert!" Yuki had scowled angerily at Ayame; for emberassing the poor young woman.

"Ugh; What repulsive creatures; make my ear drums bleed?" A soft growl emitted from the back of Hiei's throat. Ever since they arrived there; all he heard was yelling. That and the sound of things colliding into a bit of a crash. Once it all had been silence; he lifted his gaze towards Shigure; Yuki and soon Kyo and Haru. Raising a slender brow; he fell silent and continued to grip Shirauni against his chest. He wasn't to thrilled that they were having more males than expected. He could only hope that Hatori's family weren't much of perverts. If so; then they'd really be having problems; seeing as how he was already protective of Shirauni. Garnet hues studyed each of the other members of the zodiac members quietly. Yuki seemed to be quite nice; reminded him to much of Kurama; he probably wouldn't be much of a threat. Although Shigure; Kyo and Haru he wasn't so sure about. Over hearing Haru's words; he was fixing to open his mouth and say something. Luckily Kyo stopped him from saying anything or Hiei probably would've threatend him. Snorting; he glanced down at Shirauni with a softend gaze. "Don't worry...we'll get you fixed up; and for the record; in case any of these guys are 'perverts' they're not going any where near you." He whisperd into her ear to assure her; though said lowly enough for her just to have heard. "Ah Hiei; Since I know how to treat wounds...would you like to me treat Shirauni?" Kurama had spoke up with an innocent smile crossing his lips; Hiei paused and snapped his gaze up at Kurama. Scowling; wether he were serious or not; he took it as mocking. "Don't push it Kurama." The male glared icily for a moment before averting his gaze.

After holding his hands over his ears; Jaden had slowly lowerd them from his ears and sighed. "Oh boy does it ever feel good to finaly hear nothing to the sweet silence!" The boy beamed excitedly; giggling at Toboe; he agreed; it was a bit to much. "I think it's safe now Toboe." Jaden playfully nudged his side gently; glancing up at Shigure and the others. A grand smile formed; "Hi!" He waved excitedly; he loved to meet new people; they seemed so friendly. Although he couldn't help but wonder what on earth Hatsuharu met. Dismissing it; he tilted his head when he heard Ayame volunteer to treat Maria; not only that but bathe and stuff. He wasn't so sure if his poor sister should be scared by that or not or how Hatori would take to Ayame's volunteer. Giggling into his hand quietly; now this was amusing; even Kurama seemed to be speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 pm

“Kind of a small fry aren’t you runt?” Hatsuharu Sohma stepped fully besides the elder male, clear grey hues focused on the two younger members. He momentarily studied Jaden, but decided to annoy poor Toboe just for the sake of it “Hmm... I wonder if you pack a bigger punch then the sissy behind me.” Haru commented, throwing a side-glance at the orange-headed youth. Behind him Kyo stepped forward with a fisted hand raising itself aggressively towards the back of the boy’s head “WHO YOU CALLING A SISSY!?” Kyo snarled, bolting several steps to the front as if meaning to strike. Haru merely smirked at the angry cat and quickly whirled towards Yuki Sohma “Aww is the rat mad?” He teased in a good-nature way, but paused to feel a hard knock in his stomach which nearly tumbled him backwards into the wall. Eyes widening in surprise, Hatsuharu gazed down to see Toboe in the middle of the room with fists clenched and eyes narrowed in pure anger “For next time remember that my name is Toboe! Not runt!” He fumed, wanting to punch the white-haired Sohma in the stomach yet stopped as Hatori cleared his throat. An annoyed expression crossed his face as the earth god waltzed back to the main group his point made clear. “Seems the little kid has more guts then you do Kyo.” Haru replied, holding his throbbing sides as the cat turned away with another anime vein appearing. Shigure coughed lightly, his expression clearly irritated with how the two young men were acting in front of the guests. Though he couldn’t stop the boys for it was their nature “Don’t pay attention to them.” He tried reassuring the group, but knew he was failing. :: Nice job Shigure, this place feels like a preschool. :: Shaking his head, the older Sohma turned to stare at Hatori with knowing eyes. Today was Hatori’s birthday and he wondered if the male even remembered his own birth date. Or was he still that forgetful? But the male did not plan on reminding Hatori, for he had a party planned up his sleeve. “Neko friend?” Haru suddenly questioned, a slender eyebrow raised at Ayame. What was the male talking about? Casting a gaze at Shigure, he saw the perverted dog clearing his throat nervously “Ah, look at the time. I must order lunch! Well feel free to settle down and get some rest.” Shigure murmured, deciding to disappear into his library for the rest of the day.

Maybe coming here hadn’t been one of Ayame’s brightest ideas, but he couldn’t take back his decision anymore. What was done is done, no more looking backwards or regretting what could have been. The young doctor took one glance down at the raven-haired girl in his arms, knowing internally that the Sohma House had been the closest shelter in town, and possibly bigger then Ayame’s shop. Though he had a bad haunch while seeing Haru and Kyo standing in front of them, Hatori could see Black Haru remained out despite the many beats Kyo had administered to him. This was bad news for poor Hatori for he would have to resort to a sedative if Hatsuharu lost complete control. His worries vanished to be replaced by a white hot feeling of jealousy in his heart, had Ayame just volunteered to wash Maria? He grinded his teeth in sudden fury, resisting the strong urge to punch Ayame in the face. Lately, he’d been feeling more and more annoyed with the Sohma males literally peaking over his back. “Ahem...” Hatori cleared his throat, shooting the silver-haired snake a dark glare “I will be in charge of treating Maria’s wounds…and that’s final.” He snarled aggressively which left Kyo speechless. He had never seen the Sohma doctor so angry before, but what Hatori said needed to be taken seriously. :: Can’t these people ever stop being annoying? :: The young doctor mused, relaxing slightly once Shigure left them all alone. He should have been prepared for a long interrogation, but such questions reminded him of the feared leader Akito. Shuddering at the thought, he stepped away from the main group and towards the hallway with Maria pressed against his chest “I’m terribly sorry for anything offensive those imbeciles might have said to you. As you can see Kyo, Haru and Yuki do not get along at all. Though it’s time to get you some warm clothing and bandages for those cuts.” He muttered entering a small room with a ton of medical supplies stacked wall to wall.

:: Thanks to these loud mouths I’m hurting immensely. :: The sun-goddess managed a small smile in greeting towards the newer member of the Sohma’s, but seeing Kyo and Haru battling annoyed her greatly. Why couldn’t these boys just get along? She shook away the thought as another wave of dizziness rose from the depths. The world around her swam for a minute, until Hiei’s soft words broke her pain “Hmm?” Shirauni questioned, before fully understanding what the fire demon spoke of. “With you here I feel safer already.” She murmured softly, a gentle look swirling in those maroon-colored hues. A few moments later Kurama’s voice made her focus her attention on the red-haired youth and soon a blush appeared on Shirauni’s face “Nani?” The young woman did not know whether to be embarrassed, mad or if to feel both emotions at the same time. Though she reckoned Kurama wouldn’t want to harm her in anyway at least not with Hiei as her body guard. Glancing back up to Hiei’s face, the young woman noticed the icy look within those garnet hues. He really cared for her and for that she was deeply thankful. :: I also care for you Hiei. :: Shirauni thought silently, but turned around to ask Hatsuharu a question “Hey, is that your natural hair color?” She asked innocently unaware of how the Sohma male took the question. “Of course it is my dear. Unless you want physical proof.” Haru winked suggestively which only earned him a punch from Kyo Sohma “Stop it!” He snarled, grabbing the male by the collar and dragging him away from Shirauni and Hiei. “Okay...” The sun-goddess muttered, her eyes closing after a tiring day.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

This was certainly no way to meet someone else's family; espeacialy Hatori's like this. This wasn't the best plan but; well it was better to be here than out there. Although she only wished she were decent instead of in a towel. No one would probably take her seriously much either; hopefully they wouldn't be on Hatori's case. Biting down on her lower lip at these few thoughts. Although when Haru questioned about the whole 'neko friend' ordeal. Her facial features flush with redness; desperately trying to hide her face behind a veil of hair. Lips parted only no words came out; she looked like a fish out of water. Swallowing uneasily; "Eh Heh...i-it's just a meaningless nick name...no need to remember; Heh heh.." She rose her hand against her mouth and let out a soft cough to dismiss it. Glancing up just in time to see Shigure say something about ordering lunch. Raising a slender brow seeing how he was so quick to leave them right away. "He's one strange man." she spoke softly with a light giggle escaping her lips. Tilting her gaze up at Hatori when she realized had angry he seemed. Although she was relieved at the same time to hear he would tend to her; not anyone else.

Had Ayame not realized what he had said; had upset the young doctor; blinking his golden hues. Gazing at Hatori; that dark glare of his assured he meant buisness. Smiling more than nervously "Why of course T-Tori-San heh..No need to be so defensive! I was only kidding! " Ayame had waved his hands in front of him franticully to dismiss everything he had just said. Yuki let out a frusterated sigh; arguing was getting them no where at this point. Yuki shot his gaze towards Haru in annoyance; "Shut up." He stated with a scowl; "Would you stop picking at that poor boy? You're worser than a two year old for christ sakes!" Yuki had scolded Hatsuharu for his behavior. It was emberassing to him; no one could ever get along in this house. Upon seeing Shigure suddenly leave; a smile curled upon Ayame's lips. "Ah excuse me mina-san!" Ayame politely bowed; before turning on his heel to track down Shigure. Once he enclosed upon Shigure's private study room; he knocked before entering. Closing the door behind him; he smiled innocently. "Pardon me for intruding Gure-San; But I think you know why i'm here huh? It's Tori-San's birthday and I orderd a giant champange glass! Did it ever come in?" He beamed excitedly.

Sighing; Hiei had more than one annoyance today; Heimdall coming in and ruining everything was enough. For the god of schemes he sure did a whole new meaning to that name. Hiei ratherd disliked the purple haird male very much and only wish he could've finished him off in time. upon hearing Shirauni's words; a smile curled upon his lips. "You know it." Hiei had assured Shirauni; she'd be safest with him than with any of these other males. For all he knew; they could be worser of perverts than Shigure. Pausing when Shirauni asked Haru a question about his hair; when he spoke about showing evidence. Hiei's face turned red and began to silently fume. Scowling; "The hell is wrong with you? Are you sick in the head?" The fire demon had mummerd aloud; gripping Shirauni more closer; huffing. "If you'd all excuse me; I'll be the one attending to her wounds; Not any of you." Leaving no room for an arguement; Hiei to had left the area leaving a stunned group behind. "Wow...Hiei's weird." Kuwabara had mummerd as Yusuke busted out laughing; "I think someone got jealous." He whisperd to Kuwabara; the two began to laugh rapidly. "Oh great." Yuki had sighed; more idiots to deal with; he rather not there for he walked out as well into the dining room. "Since I didn't get to finish." He went for the last slice of pizza. "Hah I win." He didn't even have to fight for it; smiling mentally he began to eat it before Haru and Kyo noticed.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Sometimes he wondered why life had to be so unfair to him. Why did the young doctor have to be born a cursed Sohma? Why was his family a bunch of fools? He couldn’t think of a rational question to those answers, but bloodlines would always be bloodlines. No matter how ashamed he felt, Hatori could never change that fact that he would always be related to them. Lips thinned into an unhappy line, the male rummaged through the closet looking for bandages and peroxide. His olive hues searched the dark interior for a familiar first aid kit, but he wondered if Shigure had misplaced the medicine box. “Great.” Hatori snarled angrily “Whenever I need something, these people always mix them up.” He fumed, bending down to retrieve a packet of gauze from the floor.Usually this room stood with a presentable look whenever the Sohma Doctor entered, but if he left Shigure in charge of the room’s cleanliness. Then that is where the elder male would always fail. “I’ll be back in a few minutes Maria; you can’t walk around in a towel all day.” The young doctor commented, drifting his gaze to a medical gown hanging from the corner “And I’m sure that thing would make you feel uncomfortable,” Smiling tenderly at the raven-haired girl, Hatori vanished from the room. His walk down the short hallway began to bring up foul memories from the past. How many times had this simple hallway not seen blood? How many times had Hatori turned away from the tears young Yuki Sohma had cried as his friend’s memories were erased? “Ugh.” The nightmares were all too real for him; he still couldn’t recover completely from what he’d done. These abilities were both a blessing and a curse, yet for the head of the household Hatori’s powers served in driving fear into the younger Sohma’s, Several moments later, he arrived in a lone room only used by guest on special occasions. The faint scent of perfume and mold wafted lightly into the doctor’s nostrils, making him sneeze several times. He shook his head in dismay for Shigure really needed to keep his house clean. “Whatever, this house doesn’t belong to me.” Stepping towards the closet, he could see several kimonos hanging from the bar. “Hmm...They look about the right size.” Hatori murmured, pulling about five kimonos from the rack. Toddling back to the room, Hatori entered with a grand smile “Hey, I brought back some kimonos for you to try on.” He replied, settling the clothing onto the bed where he’d place Maria earlier. “Feel free to try them on while I prepare the bandages for your wounds.” The young doctor muttered, turning back to his work with a happier expression.

“My great novel shall arise from the ashes!” The young male smirked taking a ball-point pen from his desk drawer. In front of him a vast canvas laid before his very eyes waiting to be written on by the artistic young male. Grey hues glittered happily as hands began to work on characters and plots. Shigure didn’t know when he would finish his latest novel, but with no bothersome assistant to pressure him, he was sure to finish in no time. A knock at his door sent Shigure shooting up from his seat in sudden fright “Gah!” He cried out, grabbing his book and shoving it back into the drawer. “I swear I’ll have the story done on time!” He cried at the opening door, desperately hoping it wouldn’t Sharon again. Wide hues fell upon a silver-haired male entering his study, letting him know it was just Ayame coming in. “No problem Aya-San, I thought it was my co-worker coming to pressure me again.” Shigure coughed lightly, letting himself seat back in the leather chair. Expression turning devilish, the Sohma male nodded at Ayame’s question “You know I wouldn’t forget Tori-San’s birthday, he’s our favorite doctor after all!” He exclaimed, pulling out the receipt from UPS “Your Champagne Bottle, along with colored lights…eh...wireless microphone, DJ package all came in yesterday. So, when shall we start setting up for the party?” Shigure asked, taking out a list of what needed to be done and had been completed.

:: Finally blissful silence. :: The goddess opened her eyes again to find that the noises out side were placed by the ceiling fan whirring softly. Cool air felt good against her hot skin, but it didn’t make her forget how Hiei acted. She moved around a bit to feel comfortable only to feel another bout of pain make its way from her abdominal cavity. Why was the pain getting worse then before? Shirauni shook away the thoughts, focusing on a question that had been bothering her for now. Glancing at the fire demon, she didn’t know how to word ask him for his temperament was unpredictable. Would he grow furious if she should ask him an intimate question? Maroon hues glittering softly, the young woman opened her mouth to speak at least “Hiei is everything alright? You’ve been acting quite aggressive lately.” The sun-goddess pointed out in a weak-tone, knowing that perhaps it was all the attention the group had given her. But why? It wasn’t as if she would cheat on Hiei in anyway, she cared for him to much to think about hurting his feelings. Yet, she did wonder if he harbored any for her or if he only wanted her body. :: Stop doubting in him. :: Shirauni swallowed somewhat nervously, waiting for either a good or bad outcome.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 pm

After they had vanished into the other room; Maria let out a soft sigh almost breathlessly. Finaly a moments of peace; without the arguing; the shouting or the scheming. She relaxed a bit more in Hatori's arms; until he enterd a room. Pausing when she had been lowerd onto a soft surface to lay. "U-Uhn." She mummerd softly; shifting; though she tried not to wince at all. Side glancing Hatori; she could see he was having trouble finding a few things. Although she knew that this wasn't his house; so it was pretty normal. Smiling mentally to her self; she admired how handsome he were. Not only that; but how amazing he was; he cared so much for her. She realized how lucky she was; how very blessed she could ever have been. Coming to this world with no memory; now only to have more. What could she ask for? she even gained new friends; the love of her life; and of course a sister. Tilting her head faintly; when Hatori had got up the first time; eyeing him when he left to the moment he returned. Her lips curled into a gentle smile; "T-Thank you Hatori." She whisperd; slowly sitting up; brushing her fingertips against the kimonos in thought. Shifting to slowly sit up; she leant over to brush her lips briefly against his cheek tenderly. Pulling away; she picked up the clothing and began to walk toward the bathroom. Flicking on the light; smiling she closed the door behind her to try on the diffrent colord kimonos.

Ayame couldn't help but laugh when Shigure had thought he were one of the co-workers. Shaking his head; "Ah that's rich Gure-san! I see you're still being hounded by them." He grinned sheepishly; rubbing his chin just a tad bit. When Shigure had pulled out the reciept; he couldn't help but squeel again. "Good good!!! I was hoping none of you forgot! And it did? Perfect!" Pausing; he originaly thought of having a girl in the giant glass; but since he forgot to order one girl to show up. He figured he'd substitue Hatori's gift; lips curled into an almost to innocent grin. "It seems I forgot to order a girl for Hatori to...Hmm; But I know where I can get one." He chuckled evily. "Ah yes; a cute neko girl for our speacial doctor!" He beamed quietly; "Now that we know everything is in; All we have to do really is get Hatori out of here long enough to set everything up..."Ayame began to say; "Only we need an excuse... Say Gure-San; Mind playing Kureno for me?" He pulled out a cell phone. "Block the number first...Maybe send him out to the medical store for some medicine...Say Akito needs it?" He had suggested with a toothy grin. "And after he leaves...I may need your help dressing our little neko friend." He chuckled. "That is if you wish to help." He closed a playful eye.

The nerve of those idiots! bad enough Yusuke and Kuwabara one; but Kurama had to make one out of his self. Then everyone else mocking him! who the hell did they think they were? scowling mentally to his self as he continued to walk. No one ever made a fool out of him; he felt...awkwardly jealous. It wasn't like him; was he sick? no he couldn't be sick! demons don't get sick! Or do they? he knew humans did; Kurama was kinda human in a way. So Kurama usualy got sick; but he; not really had ever been sick. Raising a brow; his thoughts had been broken by Shirauni's sweet voice. Tilting his garnet hues down at her momenterily long enough to hear what she said. What did she just ask? did she ask why he acted the way he did? Second thought...Yeah why did he? Hiei? why do you? he asked his self; biting down on his lower lip; averting his gaze briefly as he stopped in the middle of the hallway for a second. "E-Everything's fine...aggressive? I..I don't act aggressive...do i?" Hiei had blinked twice in confusion; not realizing he did if he did. Clearing his throat; he was kind've speechless and at loss of words; either that or he thought Shirauni would think little of him if he admitted to his jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

“You wouldn’t believe the amount of excuses I have prepared to worm my way out of working.” The young man smirked “Co-workers are fine and all…but please can’t I ever get a break?” Shigure whinnied softly, extending his hands into the drawer below. Slim fingers were about to close on the novel, when Ayame’s words froze him in place. “What?!” He gasped in shock “How could you forget the girl for Hatori!? And here I was hoping to gain some action in his party.” Shigure sniffed, pretending to lower his head as if crying. Though a minute later, he raised his head in astonishment “I’m surprised at your resourcefulness Aya-San, I wouldn’t guess your little Neko would be here to steal the spotlight.” Giggling the young man drew his chair backwards, taking out the novel and a small planner with various phone numbers listed alphabetically. He grabbed a pen from the cup holder, preparing to resume his story writing until another question interrupted him. Straighten his head, the raven-haired male furrowed his brows in confusion “Ah, yes. I forgot that with Tori-san here the party won’t have the same effect.” Shigure muttered, fisting his hand together in frustration “Dam, we need to think of an excuse and quick!” No sooner had the words passed through his lips, that Ayame was holding a cell phone near him. Credulously Shigure gazed from Ayame to the phone and back again, his thinned lips immediately curving into a naughty smile “I wouldn’t mind impersonating poor Kureno.” He smirked, dialing * 67 and then punching Hatori’s number into the plastic screen. Clearing his throat, Shigure placed the phone to his ear and as the Sohma male answered through the other end. He began to speak exactly like Kureno Sohma “Hello Hatori, It is urgent that you head to the pharmacy for medication, seems Akito has gotten far too crazy for her own good.” He added in. Once Hatori had confirmed that he’d be leaving, Shigure hung up the cell with a victorious smile appearing upon his lips “Success! The doctor is out of the building and we have about 2-3 hours to set this party up.” He smirked, shooting up a bit at Ayame’s suggestion “Tori-San would kill us if he knew, ah well he won’t be here so the cute Neko is ours. Plus you know I don’t turn down girls.” Shigure whispered winking in his usual perverted way.

“No problem Maria, hope those kimonos are just your size.” The young doctor replied, closing an eye to the feel of feather-soft lips against his cheek. Returning the happy smile in the girl’s direction, he resumed a desperate search for the first aid kit. He spent a good five minutes open drawers until his cell phone began to vibrate against his hip. Raising a slender brow down at the leather case, he wondered who would be calling him at a time like this. “I wonder?” Flipping open the protective covering, the young male placed the receiver to his ear listening intently as Kureno’s voice filled the small room. “Hey Kureno, why are you calling me?” Hatori questioned, frowning as he had a few questioning thoughts come to mind. Surely, the main house had enough medication for Akito, but it seemed his worse suspicions had been confirmed. “Akito finished all her medication! But why, I left enough to last for a month unless…” Hatori signed deeply, before answering in defeat “If it’s that bad then I’m getting her stronger medication so I’ll call you back in three hours.” Hatori replied hanging the phone while never realizing who it truly was. Rubbing a hand to his temples, he grabbed a sticky note from the desk. Pen in tow Hatori scrabbled a brief note to Maria explaining his whereabouts. “There, so she won’t worry about me disappearing on her.” Smiling lovingly down at his handwriting, he stuck the note to the wall then walked out of the room straight towards the door. Green orbs settled briefly on a fighting Haru and Kyo. Should he bother even telling them where he was going too? Shrugging, the doctor grabbed Shigure’s car keys from the rack and headed outside to the black car parked in front. “Akito, oh Akito. I loathe seeing your face…but if it’s to protect the sanity of this family then I must administer more medication.” Placing himself behind the steering wheel, the young male drove towards the pharmacy at a leisurely pace, having no hurry to see Akito’s face any time soon.

:: There it is again. That barrier that keeps Hiei’s true feelings from emerging, perhaps he is having trouble comprehending what he is feeling or could it be fear of me judging him? :: The questions drove a curious wedge through the sun-goddess and no matter how much she tried to dismiss them the feeling would always come back. Indeed from looking at him, Shirauni knew he kept himself hidden behind a strong barrier possibly built by years of suffering. His past was an unknown place for her, a place where the young wolf-girl had not been strong enough to set foot. She didn’t have a clue he’d been a cold-hearted killer before waltzing into her life all of a sudden. Yet, when the time came to find the entire truth over the fire demon would she walk out on him? No. Shirauni wasn’t the type of girl to abandon her friends or the ones she loved for that matter. Even if Hiei grew to hate her for prodding, she would insist until he told her everything. Maroon hues glinting in stubborn determination, the white-haired girl jumped suddenly out of Hiei’s arm, her hand caught a hold of the wall as waves of darkness threatened to consume her. Shirauni breathed a bit harshly from the effort of balancing herself, but managed to straighten up without problem. “Indeed you’re acting aggressive, not towards me. But I’ve noticed it with the others. Are you afraid they might steal me away or something?” Shirauni asked, extending a trembling hand to place it tenderly on Hiei’s shoulder “If something is bothering you don’t be ashamed to tell me. I’m not going to judge you or think less of you at all.” The young woman spoke sincerely, as her expression softened a bit more. :: I wish you could tell me what you felt for me, and then I’d tell you how I adore you. :: Such wishful thoughts were foolish right? The young woman questioned, wondering if perhaps treading on emotional feelings were the last straw.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Oh this was rich; Shigure was actually considering it? Perfect! at least now they'd have the perfect plan! with Shigure imitating as Kureno; Hatori would surely leave. Placing a hand over his lips as soon as Shigure began pressing buttons. His lips curled into a grin; resisting the urge to laugh or giggle. Shigure sounded so much Kureno! It was way to conviencing! but would it work? falling utterly silent. Ayame had scooted closer by the phone to listen to see what Hatori would say. To his surprise; Hatori bought it! thank god! eyes lit up as soon as Shigure hung up the phone. Letting out a cheerful laugh; mischeviously clapping. "I applaud you Gure-San! That was way to conviencing! I'm surprise Tori-san brought it." Ayame had snickerd; whiping away a stray tear from his eyes from laughing so much. "Ah that was a good laugh." Clearing his throat after hearing his words on how Hatori would kill them if he knew. "Ah yes true true; but what Tori-san don't know won't hurt him! Besides; I bet he'll love this gift." Ayame had chuckled softly; "Good Gure-San! I know you never do; besides it shouldn't be to...bad; I mean it is for his birthday bash; and we just wanna make it speacial." He insisted playfully; reaching over to pick up a black plastic bag with clothing in it sealed from eyes. Placing a bag over his shoulder and picked up a shoe box; squeeling. "Follow me Gure-san we have work to do!" Ayame beamed motioning Shigure out to follow him quickly into the open hallway.

As he walked down the hallway he saw Haru and Kyo; once again fighting; scowling. "Don't you two have anything else to do but fight?! Don't forget Tori-san's birthday is today! So be quiet and listen up! Gure-san and I have 'important things to do'. so with that being said we need you to round up a few others to help decorate while we prepare other things do I make my self clear?" Ayame stated like a drill sargent as Yuki poped his head around the corner in annoyance. "You're not a drill sargent; but I guess since it's Hatori's birthday I see no use in arguing; so i'll help." For once; Yuki would not argue; turning from the group he began to enter the other room to gather up everyone. This brought a smile to Ayame's face; "Good good!!! Ah; now lets see; where has our adorable neko girl gone." Ayame began to quickly walk upstairs where Hatori had taken Maria. He found a door half way open; "Hello?" He opend it more; "Uhn; I think this is the room." Ayame placed everything down and walked towards the bathroom door that had been left open just an inch. "Where are you my cute little neko!! Come out come out where ever you are." Ayame cheerfully called out; pushing open the door; unexpectedly; he walked in on her fixing to change. What he saw; made him go completely speechless and made him blush to the very core.

The young raven haird woman had been to much in deep thought to even think of locking the door. She thought since Hatori done seen her; there was no use. But she had no idea Hatori had left or even had seen the note left yet. Humming softly; she turned on the warm water filling the tub and emptyed out the last of the bubble bath soap. She was sitting on the edge of the tub; "Ah...Just the right temprature to." She smiled to her self; standing; she lightly untucked her towel slightly. Not even hearing Ayame or Shigure enter the room at first. Pausing when she heard the creeking of an opening door; the towel had fell from her slender frame. "H-Hatori?" She called out softly; turning her gaze over her shoulder; seeing Ayame first. Her red hues widend and instantly she had froze on the spot; with her cheeks becoming flushed. Black locks of hair fell against her chest to sheild a few areas from view. "A-Aya? S-Shigure?" She stammerd; not knowing wether she should throw something or not at them; she was so tempted to; curling her arms around her frame quickly. "A-Ah! I am so sorry my little neko! I didn't mean to barge in! It's just...Wow; I mean! Gah!" Ayame stammerd over his words; trying not to sound like a pervert. "Gure-san and I were just coming in here to tell you something very important and possibly help you since Tori-San isn't here." Over hearing the news the woman's eyes softend; "W-Where'd he go? what did you wanna tell me?" She asked; remaining very still; the pace in her heart began to thud lightly from emberassment.

You have no clue on how much of an idiot you sound Hiei! What's wrong with you?! don't you have a mouth?! Speak up will ya?! I would've expected it from Yusuke or Kuwabara but not you. Are you in denial? what's wrong with you? Maybe you are! you need to stop! tell her damnit! before it's to late! but wait! what if she laughs? what if she doesn't feel the way you do? what are you going to do? gah! no stop doubting her; stop doubting what you feel. Just tell her; if she cares/loves you; she won't laugh at you. She's diffrent; you know she's diffrent! so spit it out before it's to late! quit looking like a fish out of water; this isn't like you! if Yusuke and the others knew this is how you were acting they wouldn't let you live it down. So many things; still ran through his mind the entire time. He went in and out of what seemed to be a thinking type of daze. He felt a bit dizzy; shaking his head to rid of any trace of doubt left. He felt Shirauni suddenly leap out of his arms; freezing. He snapped his garnet hues up at her; "S-Shirauni? what are you doing?" He asked; a confused expression took his place shortly after listening to her. When she touched his cheek; he couldn't help but put a hand over hers. Gripping it lightly with a small squeeze; he sighed; just tell her...do it. He heard his own voice ring in his mind again."L-Look...i'm sorry Shirauni; I don't know...Maybe I am in denial; Maybe I do feel that way..I don't know why.." He found his self gazing into her eyes. "I..I think..I'm in l--" He froze right when they had been interupted; shifting his gaze behind him hearing Kurama speak aloud. "Today's Hatori's birthday...and we were wondering if we could get some extra help."Kurama stated with a small smile."Sorry if i'm interupting anything heh.."
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:11 pm

“Impersonating voices is my specialty.” The raven-haired male laughed, placing the cell-phone upon the bottom shelf. Laughing grey hues locked with Ayame’s gold eyes momentarily as he paused to consider the snake’s statement. True, they had gone through all the financial trouble just to prepare Hatori’s birthday bash. He could only hope the stoic doctor wouldn’t hate them for using Maria as the cute Neko girl in the champagne glass. “Knowing Tori-San, he’ll be thrilled to see his girl surprise him today.” Shigure reassured, the smile turning into a more devious one “Right behind you Aya-San, time to make us a pretty Neko girl!” Shooting out from his swivel chair, the perverted dog-of-the zodiac followed closely behind the silver-haired male. His trip down the hallway did not seem as long as it usually would. Perhaps because the atmosphere inside the Sohma house began to feel festive instead of dull and gloomy, Shigure tried smiling again only to have it fade as Kyo and Haru seemed to be arguing again. “Will you two stop it already? Try to get along at least for today considering Hatori will have a birthday party later this afternoon.” He chided while walking past the two teenagers on his way upstairs. Behind him Kyo and Haru shook their heads at the older male, Shigure could get extremely bossy yet this time the two boys listened to Ayame’s suggestion. “Might as well hang up the streamers.” Kyo muttered, stooping down to grab at the red tissue paper scattered across the floor. “Don’t think I’ll forget our impending fight.” Haru smirked, his eyes softening as black Haru vanished all of a sudden. “Hello? Where am I?” He asked, glancing down to see that the floor laid littered with various party accessories. “Whose are these for?” Haru asked again obviously forgetting it was Hatori’s birthday until Ayame announced it. “Ah, time to get working then.” Handling a pile of garlands, he began to tack them around the living as the orange-top rolled crimson hues in annoyance.

“Are you sure, Tori-San did not take Maria with him?” Shigure asked, coming back from the hallway after a fruitless search in the empty rooms. He rubbed a hand sheepishly through shaggy raven locks, a bit distressed that his cousin’s birth date might not go as well as planned. :: All the work we placed into planning Hatori’s day only to be wasted. :: Hope seemed like a far away light until Ayame burst through the bathroom, the raven-haired male whirled around quickly with raised eyebrows. “I’m sure no one in their right mind would hide in the bathroom…” His words faded as Shigure joined Ayame shortly at the entrance. Grey hues widened at the beautiful sight that befell them. Maria was naked and about to bathe. A flush spread across the male’s cheek and he nearly had a nosebleed at the sight of exposed skin. “Gosh! You’re damn sexy.” Shigure stated not even bothering to hide the perverted nature of his comments. Though the young male later realized that he needed to focus with the job at hand “Ahem, I sent Hatori on a few errands so he won’t be back for a few hours, as you can see it’s his birthday today…so we plan on throwing Tori-San a special surprise.” He explained, averting his eyes for a moment as he closed the door for privacy “Yes, my dream come true.” He smirked unaware that Shirauni was coming in their direction.

Lips twisting in a loving smile, Shirauni responded back to the gentle gesture made by Hiei’s hand. She adored having him close, but at the same time it bothered her to see him in so much doubt. :: Be patient with him. He is having issues telling you his emotions, but he will open sooner or later. :: Obsidian hues kept their gaze on the young fire demon, watching him begin to struggle with his words. For a moment the sun-goddesses expression changed into one of pure astonishment, she hadn’t expected Hiei to open up so quickly. Why did she force him to speak? :: I shouldn’t have done that to him. :: Tilting her head cutely to the side, Shirauni listened intently to what Hiei said, her voice silent through his struggle to confess his feelings. After a while she heard the last word and sparks of hope light up inside of her. Does he love her? Or could it be another word ending in an l? Before he could even confess, Kurama had to ruin the moment for them. “Hatori’s birthday, awesome!” Shirauni tried faking enthusiasm, yet it was clear Kurama’s intrusion had left her somewhat angry “Not a problem, Kurama…I’ll be down to help in a few minutes. Gomen Hiei, perhaps we can talk after the party?” Shirauni questioned, looking at her favorite fire demon with glittering eyes. :: Something feels fishy :: Departing from his side, the goddess scrambled downstairs at the sight of Ayame and Shigure suddenly slipping into the bathroom. Hadn’t Hatori taken Maria with him? The young woman couldn’t know, but as she opened the door to the restroom a small yelp escaped from her mouth. “What the hell is going on here?” Shirauni growled, slamming the bathroom door behind her with a hard thud. Anger flared in her eyes as she demanded to know why two men were bathing her sister “This better be good or I won’t think twice about frying you.”

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

How emberassing! Maria you idiot! you should've just locked the door! but then again you had no idea Hatori had left. Either way; you're stuck! Ugh this is so emberassing! two other males besides Hatori have already seen you! You've been exposed! Oh dear this is not good! what if they tried to touch her? what if Hatori finds out? would he be mad with her? biting down on her lower lip. Although maybe it wasn't best to jump to conclusions right away. Maybe she should listen to what they had to say first. Her thoughts being interupted when Shigure decided to make his self known by entering. Her cheeks became flushed with the words that came out of his mouth. It made her shudder a little; feeling utterly emberassed of being naked in front of them. "S-Sexy?" She stammerd slightly as Ayame's facial features had flushed from Shigure's blunt statement. Although the silver haird male couldn't deny this woman was very attractive. He couldn't help but eye those curves; espeacialy the hips; a rump well rounded like a strippers. Oh dear Ayame! YOU SOUND LIKE A PERVERT! Ayame shook his head to clear his thoughts as Shigure began to explain about Hatori.

"S-So Hatori went to run a few errands? Oh dear; His birthday?! Are you serious? Awh I wish I would've knew that way I could've done something speacial for him." She shook her head slightly; biting down on her lower lip once again. She caught a brief glimpse of Ayame looking her up and down. Blushing; when Ayame saw her look; he averted his gaze nervously. "U-Uh; Yeah..Well; we're guessing he may've forgot so... don't worry my cute little neko; We have an idea; Just trust us."A small smile curled upon his lips; as soon as Shigure closed the door. He walked over and held her by the shoulders. "We're not going to hurt you; We just wanna help you get fixed up for Tori-san; once he sees you; I'm sure he'll think he died and went to heaven." He tempted to joke; as Maria lifted her red hues briefly to look from Ayame to Shigure. "U-Uhn.." She took in a deep breath before exhaling lightly; "V-Very well...If it's for Hatori; Then I guess...f-fix me away?" She failed to hear Shigure's words about a dream come true. The next thing she knew; Ayame had made her get into the tub full of water. Good thing there were soapy suds; or else they'd probably both be staring a bit to much. "Alright; Gure-san." Ayame reached over to pick up a bar of soap before handing it over to Shigure. "I'll shampoo her hair; You can wash her body; Don't worry; just relax and pretend you're in a spa of some sort; just close your eyes; it'll be done and over with before you know it." Ayame smiled to assurance; "O-Okay..."She whisperd; resting her back gently against the wall of the tub. Closing her red eyelids; as she continued to blush while Ayame and Shigure bathed her.

Ayame had just gently wet her already damp hair with some water; picking up the shampoo bottle. Placing some of the substance into his hands; before applying it to her head. Gently starting to work it in until it formed into a sudsy substance. Closing an eye as a bubble almost came close to hitting his eye. It was a good thing she seemed relaxed; and things were going according to plan. He never thought he'd actually ever be able to see; or bathe; or even touch the opposite sex. He could see why Hatori seemed so aggressive earlier; the woman was drop dead goregous. Not only that; she was incredibly nice; sweet and innocent; he envyed Hatori for that. It wasn't until then; did the woman's eyes open wide when Shirauni hurled the door open the first time. "S-Shirauni?" She stammerd; as Ayame had swallowed hard; they had been caught! now what?! well he could always tell the truth but...there's a chance she wouldn't believe him. But he had to try "I-It's not what it looks like! Look...Since Hatori's not here; we figured we'd help bathe and get her fixed up part of Hatori's birthday package! You don't have to believe me but if you do then great...if not then I don't know what else to tell you besides the truth." Ayame sent her a serious look.

Damn you Kurama! Why is it every time I try to have a little privacy someone always comes along and ruins it! I was just fixing to confess it! ugh; everything went up in flames. I should've known better than to be out here where they could find me. He let out a frusterated sigh; shaking his head in dismay; well nothing he could do about it now. Looks like he'll just have to live with it; "Hatori's birthday you say?" Pretending to be listening; when really he wasn't it was until Shirauni began to speak did he turn to look at her. "H-Huh? Wait Shirauni where are you going?" He asked; seeing her walk away and vanish; he twitched; resisting the urge to go and hit Kurama upside the head. He knew the male was to smart for his own good than to get hit in the first place. Fuming in silence; Yuki was placing up some of the decorations as well until he heard yelling. Lifting his head; "What's this?" He rose a brow; seeing other figures moving to the other room. Shrugging he began to follow behind the others; Yusuke pressed an ear up to the door. "Alot of yelling." He mummerd; attempting to open the door knob to barge in; when he did; boy did everyone get the shock of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm

:: Hatori Sohma is such a lucky bastard. He ends up bringing home a hot girl to keep while the rest of us get stuck with a bunch of cheesy guys. :: The young man mused while reaching over to open up the bathroom cabinet. He lowered his face against the wooden panel hoping the cool feeling of white plastic again his cheek would tone down the flush. :: Smooth moves Shigure, telling the poor girl such hideous words. Though it’s not my fault Hatori brought home two fine looking females. :: Shigure shook his head at the thoughts, bringing himself back to the present. They had a job to do and only three hours left till Hatori showed up again with the medication. How the young male would react to his birthday was beyond him? Though he was sure the doctor would fly into a rage upon knowing what he and Ayame did to his precious Maria. “To bad for poor Tori-San, he would be jealous if he found out about this!” Shigure chuckled, pulling out a small white soap box. Fumbling with the cardboard lid, he poked his nose at the contents inside wondering what the soap smelled like. “Ooo! This smells like strawberries.” The perverted-dog exclaimed, as he snatched a soft sponge from beneath the sink. Waltzing over to the bath tub, he dripped the bar of soap into the water until foamy suds began to form around the pink bar. Rubbing the sponge together with the soap, he began to lather Maria slowly. :: Should I respect her privacy or should I keep looking? :: His mind asked as the young male gazed at the raven-haired girl uncertainly. Moments later he shrugged away the feelings and commenced working on washing Maria’s soft skin “Grr…I hate working in a kimono.” Shigure complained as soapy water drenched his sleeves. Using his mouth the pull the rough material, the young male suddenly glanced up to see the bathroom door slamming wide open. Grey hues widening, he gulped at the expression written all over Shirauni’s face.

“Busted.” Shigure whimpered, his trembling hands nearly dropping the soap into the water. Shirauni aggressive voice drove a wedge inside his heart, for it seemed she was ready to strike at them. “This isn’t what you think it is! Listen to Aya-San…he tells the truth!” The young man waved his arms around helplessly, throwing soap suds all over the place “Oops! I’m so sorry Shirauni!” He gasped as water and lather splash onto the fuming goddess. While the silver-haired male explained the situation to the sun-goddess, he also added a few choice words of his own “Please don’t hurt us Shirauni! We’re only trying to make Hatori’s birthday a pleasant one. Honestly we don’t want anything to do with Maria.” He gulped as hotness swept over his body. Would the aggressive female believe him or would she attack them? For many minutes the white-haired woman stood in front of the closed door, arms wrapped over her chest as a slender brow rose in question. There was no mislabeling of her anger for it shimmered deeply in her maroon orbs. Yet, Shirauni was not a goddess who killed without reason, she stood back letting both males explain and truly she was convinced by Ayame’s serious look “Well, I don’t see a reason to harm you both. Maria looks to be in once piece so all is forgiven.” Shirauni smiled, letting her tense body relax a bit. Turning around the sun-goddess acted as if she were about to leave when all of a sudden the bathroom door burst open. Maroon orbs grew wide in shock to see all the males standing in the hallway “What the!?” Shirauni questioned in surprise, but without thinking of the consequences the young woman sent a hard fist hurling against Yusuke’s face. Turning around just as quickly she slammed the bathroom door behind her “Dam it! Everyone’s out there!” Shirauni panicked deciding that the best course would be to lock the door now. “Seems I’ll stay in here to protect all three of you from perverts.” She hissed.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Great genuis; you should've locked the door! although I was almost to sure that Shigure locked it. Ugh! doesn't matter! careless mistake! now Shirauni's mad; probably thinks little of you both. But it's the truth! even if he had any feelings towards this female or anything. He wouldn't put Hatori through anything; today was his birthday. Although everyone else he wasn't so sure of; shaking his head. Either way; he could only hope Hatori would love his birthday bash. He would hate if he had a lousy birthday today. Every year; it was all the same; he never wanted to celebrate. This year was going to be diffrent! he would make sure of it! oh please Shirauni! believe me! his mind screamed out in deep silence as he continued to gaze at the angry woman. Knowing all to well it probably didn't look right. But this was not how it seemed as he explained before; nodding to Shigure's comment. "That's right; We're just helping her; I mean honestly...we wouldn't do that to Tori-san." Ayame had frowned some what in desperation; but when their explaination seemed to have worked. His eyes lit up instantly; "Ah! Thank you Shirauni!" He beamed; quite happy she forgave them and believed her; mercy shown was such a good thing. Quickly rinsing out all the shampoo left in the young girl's hair. "There." Startedly glancing up with a scowl when he heard the door being open. "Out!" He screetched; thankfully Shirauni handled it.

The raven haird woman slowly sunk in low; wanting to just scream from all this attention and emberassment. It was bad enough they saw her naked; bathed her and now Shirauni came in to expect the worse. Secondly; when the door opend she felt her face worsen; flushing uncontrolably. She mummbled something within the watery depths seeing as if half her head was still showing at the time. When the door had closed; she sighed; lifting her self slightly as Ayame smiled down at her. "Good! You're squeaky clean! We've truely done it Gure-san!" Ayame had beamed; although; something caused him to fall silent. He heard the sound of a car pulling up from outside. Peering his gaze to the window; he saw the car arriving; palening. "Oh dear; it's Tori-san! Our neko girl isn't even ready! Quickly Gure-san we have to stall!" He cried out; looking to Shirauni. "It's up to you now! Help her! I have a curling iron; flat iron! use whatever you like! style! go crazy! Come on Shigure!" Without warning he tugged the other male by the wrist to stand and quickly opend the door and slammed it behind them.

"YEWOUCH!" Yusuke had exclaimed feeling a fist suddenly straight into his face without warning. Falling to the ground anime stylish; as if stars danced above his head. He dizzily grunted something like "I want cookies in my lunch box mother...thanks." in a kiddyish voice; making Kuwabara snickerd; "Nice." Although just as Yusuke got up he came face to face with Ayame racing out with Shigure." the hell?" Yusuke questioned. "Not now! Hatori's here everyone! Down stairs on the double now!" He orderd as he began to race downstairs near the front door; leaning his frame against a wall. Panting as he released Shigure's wrist; swallowing hard. Trying to slow down the pace of his heart to a more calm steady beat. Trying to act as casual as can be; hopefully by stalling time; Hatori wouldn't go upstairs. Mummering quietly to Shigure; "Remember; we have to keep him down here...so; make up any excuse or something." He whisperd; stiffening when he heard the sound of a twisting door knob.

After Shigure and Ayame had left; Maria slowly rose out of the water dripping wet; taking the opputunity to quickly dry her self off. Wrapping the towel around her; she got out and glanced at Shirauni. "Oh dear...Now what?" She eyed a curling iron that had been turned on; blinking; were they going to put curls in her hair? and what about her costume? dare she look in the plastic bag. Swallowing hard; she picked up the bag with the clothing inside. She rose a brow; "What's this?" Slipping out the hot pink colored clothing for a moment. "Oh dear it's pink; S-Sorry about this Shirauni." She sweat dropped; at least he gave her under garments; like a strapless bra and panties to. Not knowing why he guessed her size; shuddering; she quickly began to dress. After moments she pulled over the hot pink dress onto her slender frame. Letting it fall into place; it was strapless; and seemed to make her chest push up slightly. Blushing; it had a slip beneath the second layer; the first looked a bit see through. The costume looked like lingerey! and it was such a short dress to. It barely coverd her rear end; although she showed more skin on her legs and thighs a bit. When it was time to see the shoes she got; opening the box; her eyes went wide in disbelief. Heels?! they were so tall! clear; made of glass; and even had diamonds outlining the shoelines in front a bit. Gasping; she slipped her shoes on; luckily they fit to. "T-This...I don't know what feels worser; last time's outfit or this time; I feel like a stripper." She whined; holding up a pair of cat ears; it seemed Ayame was going some where with this.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:27 pm

“Phew! I’m glad we’re done with bathing you. This wet kimono weighs too much for my muscular frame.” Shigure sighed, taking the wet soap and sponge back to the sink to rinse. He turned the bathroom faucet on to wring out the sponge when Ayame’s sudden silence brought on a questioning expression to the man’s face. Raising a slim eyebrow, he left the contents inside the porcelain bowl and walked over to the window. Peeking outside Shigure could see why Ayame paled so quickly. It appeared Hatori had arrived sooner then expected. Not good news at all for the young zodiac dog. “Dang it! Hatori wasn’t supposed to come till later this evening I wondered what happened. Unless…” He trailed off, scrambling around the bathroom in sheer despair “You’re right Aya-San! Let’s go make Tori-San’s life a bit miserable till Maria’s ready!” Shigure stammered, eyeing the raven-haired girl with a crooked grin “If everything comes out as planned, all this delay will be worth it.” He commented, lowering his eyes to the plastic bag on the floor. Though now wasn’t the best time to be fooling around with the girls, they had a mission to keep the doctor away from upstairs. Grey orbs peering at Shirauni, he could see the panic glittering in her hues “You’ll do fine! As Aya stated go crazy! Gah!” He cried out in surprise as a hand wrapped tightly around his wrist. “Be careful Ayame! I’m going to end up marring my pretty face thanks to you!” The young man joked as the zodiac snake dragged him downstairs towards the living room. Breathing heavily, Shigure wiped the beads of sweat with one hand and suddenly froze when the knob began to twist.

:: Uh Oh! :: The zodiac dog thought in terror as he swallowed a lump in his throat, the young man leaned casually against the wall; newspaper in hand as he pretended to hide his face behind the grey print. The cedar door slammed open revealing a disheveled doctor with aggressive olive hues darting around the room. It was obvious Hatori Sohma was in a foul mood and even the teenage boys knew not to commence fighting for an angry dragon was capable of such harsh treatments. “Dam it to hell!” The first words Hatori uttered were filled with cursing as well as yelling for he was extremely annoyed. “Whose bright idea was it to send me on a 1 hour drive just to pick up medicine?” He snarled, finding his gaze settling on Ayame and Shigure. The young doctor slammed the paper bag upon the desk and flung Shigure’s care keys to the glass table below. “Hey! Watch the glass Tori-San!” Shigure stammered, lowering the newspaper to find that he was staring into a pair of blazing green hues. “You think I care? “ Hatori snarled, letting his eyes dart between the two older Sohma’s “Apparently Kureno’s bright idea was to send me on a one way trip to Akito’s house…when it was obvious the medicine was not needed! Geez…I should go upstairs before this anger gets the better of me.” The young doctor stated much to Shigure’s horror. As the doctor rounded the corner, Haru planted himself in the middle of the path. “What are you standing there for? Let me through.” He snarled as the zodiac cow spread his arms out to block the entire hallway “I’m afraid we can’t…that anger of yours is two dangerous.”

A studious individual with doctorate degrees underneath his belt and the young doctor couldn’t figure out why everyone stood in his way. Anger was not a good feeling at all, he felt raw and dirty inside from yelling at his poor cousins. It wasn’t their fault he had been stuck in traffic where slow driver had annoyed him to pieces. Yet, if Shigure or Ayame had been in the car with him they would have seen a red-faced Hatori raising his middle finger at the driver cutting him off. Shuddering at the image coming to mind, the young man sighed wearily at his elder cousins. None of them were helping to calm his anger, but their attitude did seem much too casual for their own good. Narrowing olive hues, the doctor did not know what else to do. The staircase had been blocked by Hatsuharu and Shigure was not giving him straight answers. What were they hiding? Could it be they might have done harm to Maria? Immediate anger sparked again in his eyes as Hatori whirled around to grab a stunned Shigure by the kimono front “Where is Maria?” He questioned, glaring icy daggers at both zodiac members. He disliked being left in the dark, but as Shigure untangled himself from the doctor’s grasp, he murmured softly “Shirauni is with Maria so don’t worry. We all are down stairs as you can see.” Judging from the look on the dog’s face, Hatori could tell they weren’t lying to him. “Gomen.” He apologized only to feel a gentle tug pulling him towards a small room at the end of the hallway. Glancing down he caught sight of Toboe holding a small box of doughnuts “Can I help you Toboe?” Hatori asked, following closely behind the kid while unaware that Shigure trailed them. “Can you join me for dinner?” The young man asked innocently, copper hues giving puppy eyes as the wolf pup opened the dark room. “I see why not.” Before Hatori knew it a sudden shove sent him slamming into the darkness “Nani!?” He called out whirling around in time to see Shigure locking him in. “What the hell!? Let me out!?” Hatori yelled unaware of what surprise they had in store for them.

“Seems it’s up to me to style your hair and do make-up.” Shirauni replied, grabbing the hot iron from table and bringing it over to her sister. A curious eyebrow rose at the contents in the bag and soon maroon-orbs widened in astonishment “What the? Boy, they sure picked out clothing that is sure to make Hatori drool all over you.” The Sun-Goddess chuckled, while trying to keep herself from making fun at Maria’s clothing “Well, I’d say last times outfit was more merciful then this one…but remember its Tori’s birthday. He’ll enjoy having his girlfriend give him such a nice surprise.” Shirauni reassured with a gentle smile etched across her lips. Moving behind Maria, the goddess grabbed thin strands of raven hair and began to curl them into bouncy spirals. She continued doing so until the ice goddess had her entire hair styled as well as a small amount of make-up on her face “Hmm…to much make-up will feel like we have masks on.” She commented, putting away the supplies beneath the bathroom sink. Casting a glance at the clock panic struck her voice “Quick Maria, get to the room where Hatori will be through the back door. He won’t see you so don’t worry about it. The stage has been set for you and the lights will automatically come on after your appearance.”’ Shirauni stated, giving her sibling a tight embrace “I wish you luck Maria dear.” With that she hurried towards one of the lone rooms in the house searching for a kimono in order to dress herself, but as she entered the room a small note from Shigure appeared plastered to the drawer. Obsidian hues running lightly over the cursive letters, she felt a huge blush dusting her cheeks. Shigure expected her to perform while Maria had privacy to herself “Oh my gosh.” Shirauni gasped, closing the bedroom door behind her as the costume folded inside reminded her of an Arabian Dancer from the oriental East.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Oh dear! Oh my! what were they gonna say now?! Hatori was fixing to open the door with little time! Not exactly enough time to make up an excuse from the looks of it. Biting down on his lower lip; he pretended to look at his nails casualy as well. Whistling until he heard the door open all of a sudden. Looking up; he paled at the sight of one angry Hatori Sohma; closing an eye to wince when he threw the keys against the table. Well this wasn't good! Even now Ayame and Shigure found their selves face to face of a question. How were they gonna explain this? Oh Hatori; we just sent you out so we can set up your birthday surprise? NO! AYAME THINK DAMNIT THINK! Ayame's mind screamed rapidly; pausing when he saw Hatori was fixing to go around the corner. "T-Tori-San!" He exclaimed; thank goodness Hatsuharu had blocked him off just in time. Sighing in some what relief; but it seemed that wasn't working. It just ticked Hatori off and made him think they had done the worse. "Tori-San! Calm down! Gure-san and I; even the others would never have done anything horrible to her!" He scowled. "And yeah she is with Shirauni so quite worrying!" Though a grin managed to curl upon his lips when Toboe tugged on Hatori with a bunch of doughnuts. He couldn't help but snicker on how the doctor had fell for it. This was rich! "Sorry Tori-San! This is for your own good! Now cool down first before we can let you out! Not that I think you'll be wanting to for a long time." He snickerd; covering his mouth with a free hand.

Ayame's choice of clothing were rather unique; heh; revealing was more of the word to her. Slipping on what seemed to be a cute matching hot pink thigh strap with cute ruffling. Ayame had given her more accessories; like a diamond necklace and a pair of ear rings to match. Strange; he thought of everything huh? shaking her head lightly as she lifted her gaze to Shirauni. Feeling her cheeks flush; "I know don't mention it...The last one at least it was longer; this one barely seems to cover up anything and plus it feels more like lingere!" She tried dramaticaly to keep her cool and to keep from blushing. Allowing Shirauni to quickly style her hair; this was new; curls; at least it looked more unique and playful. She even had a part to the side; placing a pink rose behind her ear made out of a comb. "T-There; done! Ah thank you Shirauni!" She beamed; pausing when she found Shirauni's arms around her; she quickly returned the embrace. "Uhn; Thank you; seems i'll need all the luck I can get." She laughed nervously; nodding; "R-Right! I'll see you later!" She quickly exited out the door around back just in time; Hatori hadn't got there. Even though it was dark; at least she managed to find the japanese screen door and a wireless mic. Placing it over her head; she cleard her throat and fell very still. To her surprise; poor Hatori had been tricked from the looks of it; entering. Resisting the urge to laugh; there was her que to start the party!

Glossy lips curled into a small smile; she waited for a moment before it ended up queing the lights to appear dimmly on. Smoke slightly rolling out from behind the screen door; the light from the screen caused it to take her shape. When it did; a slow steady beat began to play; it sounded like a bit of a arabian or egyptian beat at first. Going with the flow; she placed her hands on both sides of the walling. The outline of her shape; made her look like she were probably in the nude. But it wasn't like that; the dress was so short and fell more against her frame than anything. It brought our her legs; thighs and hips; even the outline of her tall glass heels could be seen. Lightly twisting her hips side to side while moving her downwards lightly; parting her lips to sing.

"He says he wants you, he says he needs you
It's real talk, then why not make him wait for you
If he really wants you, if he really needs you
Really got to have you
Take your time and feel him out
When he's a good boy
I mean a really, really good boy
Why not let him lay with you
That's when you give it to him good

Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around
Poke it out like your back broke
Pop, pop, pop that thing
I'ma show you how to make your man say "Oh!"
Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around
Poke it out like your back broke
Pop, pop, pop that thing
I'ma show you how to make your man say "Oh!"

Allowing her body to slowly dance it's way back up; placing her hand on her hip with her other hand on her other. Left foot slightly proped upwards; thrusting a hip forth seductively. She began to move her body with the beat; giving a bit of a small show behind the screen door. Giggling ever so softly; "Doctor Oh doctor..." She lowerd the mic from her lips to whisper as she neard around the corner. Not once daring to reveal her self just yet. Giggling; she poped her index finger out; motioning Hatori to come over. "Some assistance please..I think I may've pulled a muscle." She teased; "I need a someone strong who knows what they're doing."

After seeing that; Yusuke had broke out laughing as he came walking down stairs with Kurama; Kuwabara and Hiei trailing from behind. "W-Where's Shirauni?" Hiei darted his garnet hues back and forth lightly. "Don't worry Hiei i'm sure she's around; she's probably doing something."Kurama had assured as they all managed to join the others in the living room. "Boy i'm starved! Have anything to eat?" Kuwabara had asked; feeling his stomach growled flushing with emberassment. "Opps." Ayame laughed. "No problem; Well hopefully Hatori will be having a good time; better than ours. "He had no idea what Shigure had Shirauni put up to; shrugging. "And as for food..I don't know we'll have to see."Ayame was about to turn when Yusuke spoke up. "You guys got lucky he didn't snap your necks; Nice pulling off that joke; I give you all major props; Speacialy you Toboe;" Yusuke gave Toboe a thumbs up as Hiei rolled his eyes at Yusuke's antics. He 'hned' and began to head off into the dining room; standing in one spot. He sighed; the last he wanted was to be in a room full of morons. If only he had told Shirauni how he felt earlier; he felt as if he missed the chance of a life time. Averting his gaze out the window momenterily; "Hmm..." Hiei had mummerd quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:09 pm

“How stupid of me to fall for those puppy eyes of Toboe’s; I should have known something fishy was going on.” The young doctor huffed in irritation, his entire body turning to glare at the locked door “As soon as I get out of this room, you’re getting a good beating!” He growled as loudly as the wooden door would permit, taking several steps forward his hands tried turning the brass knob. :: No use the door locks from the outside unfortunately. The only way I could get out is by climbing down a window. :: Hatori scrambled quickly towards the end of the room finding that the window had been barred shut months ago. “Damn.” His words came out in a snake-like hiss as extreme frustration invaded his muscular frame. What was he to do now? His only chances to escape had been taken from him by a pair of idiots. Without another means to escape the dark room, the young man let himself lean against the cold wall. Dark emotions welled inside of him as a thought came to mind. Today was his birthday. How could he have forgotten his own birth-date? Perhaps all the stress the Sohma’s gave him accounted for his forgetfulness. :: Seeing Akito again was like reliving the past. Those eyes of hers seemed to burn a hole in my soul. Sure, she congratulated me…but wanted me to stay with her. :: Shuddering at the thought, he shook his head savagely. Any thoughts that had come to mind quickly vanished as dim lights suddenly turned out casting an eerie, yet very exotic feel to the room. Olive hues widened the young doctor took several steps backwards until his body pressed against another set of walls.

Breathing heavily, the raven-haired doctor panicked as smoke began to billow from somewhere in the room. His first thought was arson! Where the family members planning on burning him alive? Grinding his teeth Hatori nearly screamed out in distress, words of forgiveness constricting near his upper throat. He found that speech had become hard when the lights seemed to angle themselves towards a Japanese-styled screen. Raising a slender eyebrow the young man whirled around as music began to fill the small room with an exotic beat. Scratching his head sheepishly, Hatori gasped out in sudden surprise as the outline of a woman appeared behind the screen. With her graceful body moving to the beat of the song, the young man swallowed several times. His mouth had gone dry all of a sudden and his expression had turned into one of pure astonishment. :: Was this what everyone had planned? :: The young man thought as a pang of sympathy struck at his heart. How could he be so rude towards Shigure and Ayame? Yet, what happened to Maria? Did she even know where he'd been driven into? Swallowing again, he reckoned the raven-haired girl did not know he was trapped in a strange room with another. No, he was not being unfaithful to the woman he loved, but hearing her voice beginning to sing the song lyrics reminded him of a familiar voice. Blushing deeply, the young man snapped out of his day dream after being called by his title. "Hmm?" Hatori questioned, standing up from the floor as olive hues caught an index finger motion to come closer. Should he? :: I shouldn't! It's sin! :: His mind screamed, but his body began to move automatically on it's own driven by a powerful curiosity "I..I'm coming young lady. Don't worry I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy." He reassured, clearing his throat nervously. Just what awaited him behind the screen, he had no clue. But the young man stepped towards the screen in one quick motion completely unaware of anything else.

:: He he, I don't think any of you expected for me to bring entertainment to the table. :: Shigure rubbed his hands together, while vanishing into the kitchen to bring out dishes and cups for all the guest. A gentle smile crossed his lips as he saw Toboe carrying out the food he'd ordered earlier from a fancy Italian Diner. "Thank you, Toboe. This means we will eat much quicker now." The dog of the zodiac smirked, settling himself at the head of the table with a glass of wine to bring out the best flavor for today's meal. "Nice going Toboe, you're such a good actor." He added to what Yusuke had said earlier. The auburn-haired youth merely laughed at everyone's compliments "He he, puppy-dog eyes work every time." Toboe snickered, filling his plate with noodles and grilled chicken before picking his seat next to Kyo Sohma. As if on cue, Shigure cocked an eyebrow at Toboe his gray orbs pointing directly towards the CD player in the background, he'd place the music in earlier before anyone knew. And hopefully Shirauni wouldn't disappoint him. Hoping from his seat, Toboe scrambled directly towards the living room where he knew the radio would be. Giggling deviously, the wolf pup pressed play and a type of Arabian music began to play in the background. He whirled around to head back to his seat, only to stop as Shirauni appeared magically on stage. "S..Shirauni." Toboe gasped, eying the sun-goddess with large hues. He hadn't recognized her at first, but the intense look in her eyes made itself known. Standing in front of everyone, the white-haired girl began to sway beautifully to the sound of flutes and drums. Her red satin skirt billowing out with every move of her hips and long wavy hair falling up and down with her sharp hip movements. For the young sun-goddess she pretended as if there was no one watching while she danced sexily.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Rich; how rich; just as she expcted; Hatori had no clue it was her! wow! how lucky! maybe this wouldn't be so bad. At least if she were locked up in a room it would be with Hatori. That very irritated and anger voice of his seemed to be more calmer. At least she knew he wouldn't yell at her the way he did everyone else. What's this? she fell silent long enough to hear his words. Her lips curled up into a mischevious grin; so he was coming eh? we'd see. Good; he fell for it; as soon as she saw him make his way over. She took a small step back; "There you are doctor! I was so worried you wouldn't see little ol' me from all the way behind here; I just had to get your attention." Placing her hand back over her hip; waiting for Hatori to get in view. As he could see; she wore a hot pink outfit; the dress was quite short and strapless. It managed to cover her rear end; but left a bit of her thighs and legs in view. The slip was made of a pearl metalic material beneath with a slight see through material ontop. It pretty much brought our her hips; and it clung so much it pressed up her chest area slightly. Her bust barely showed ontop; it caused her blush alot. A matching thigh strap with playful designs; tall glass heels with diamonds outlining the shoe. It was probably a bit hard to believe it was her; hair was in curls and she wore light makeup.

Lifting her free hand to grasp the tie around his shirt collar; giving him a playful tug towards her. "Happy birthday love! I was starting to think someone had stole you away from me." She pretended to sniffle; leaning in to brush her lips briefly against his into a passionate kiss. "Mmm." She smiled against his lips; wrapping her arms around his neck; bringing her body closer to his. She broke the kiss momenterily to speak while drawing her fingertips through his hair playfully. "I hope you don't mind me being your gift this year; if I would've knew I would've got you something; But now hopefully we can have some alone time; Ah..." With a curious tilt of her head she spoke softly once. "Do you like the outfit?" A smile graced her lips; with curiousity taking hold of her features.

"Boy are you telling me kid; I give you props; looks like i'll have to watch my back; never know when I may get pushed into a dark room."Yusuke shudders."Unless there's a girl in there then push away!" He grinned sheepishly as they headed into the dining room to be seated. "Really Yusuke is that neccasery?" Kurama shook his head at Yusuke's comments. "What? I'm just saying; that Hatori is one lucky bastard." Yusuke had snickerd as Hiei once again rolled his eyes at Yusuke. "You are truely an idiot." Had he not realized what was going on; Hiei failed to notice Toboe turn the music on. But as soon as he heard the music play; his gaze snapped upwards. Growing wide in disbelief; the woman that appeard dancing. Shirauni?! Was it her?! but she looked so diffrent...more beautiful; more than he could imagine. Those moves; they were mezmorizing. "W-WOW! " Yusuke had wolf whistled which brought Hiei back into reality; snapping a fierce glare in Yusuke's direction. "Urameshi!" He snarled; freezing again as his attention had been re drawn to gaze upon Shirauni. Swallowing hard; a all to familar feeling began to well up with new ones. Jealousy...ugh; Hiei jealous? usualy never; but now; started to suit his description on how he had been feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 pm

"Nice moves Shirauni!" The brown-haired boy complimented as he shoved a forkful of grilled chicken into his mouth. Chewing slightly and swallowing his food, the youth couldn't help smiling at the expression etched on all of the guys. It seemed as if the boys had not seen a woman dance so beautifully before, but Toboe had been lucky enough to watch the sun-goddess perform in heaven. Though he had to admit Shirauni's dance didn't match the formal attire the gods had to wear in heaven. :: In some ways I can see her true nature coming out. For I know how strict Odin's rules can be...especially for those gods who love making others lives miserable. :: Pushing away the thoughts, the young man took three more forkful of food as merry laughter echoed from his mouth. To him it was just to funny to see the boys drooling over poor Shirauni like she was a piece of meat hanging on display. Though a quick turn of his head relayed new information to the keen earth god, he raised a slender eyebrow in Hiei's direction as the demon's confused feelings leaked into him. No matter how hard the fire demon tried to keep his composure, Toboe would be able to pick up any emotion coming from him. Yet, at times to much emotional turmoil could drain his energy to dangerous levels so the young pup quickly turned away. :: I can't help feeling sorry for Hiei though. He seems so insecure...and I know he cares deeply for Shirauni..or could it be more then that? :: The young wolf questioned himself mentally, before stepping out from his chair. Stomach full to capacity, he sat down close to the stage where his mentor performed while silently giving her encouragement to continue dancing. Hues falling half he allowed the music to relax him while in the background Shigure's excited whistles echoed through out the small diner.

Shirauni's maroon hues opened to face a sea of expressions belonging to the opposite gender and to hear the whistles were not helping. :: I feel like a fool here. :: The young woman thought silently as a small red line formed across her face. She was blushing though the comments most of the young men made, and plainly Shirauni worried more for what the fire demon could be thinking of her. What anyone else said to her came through one ear and out the other, for the sun-goddess only had eyes for one man in the group. Crimson hues widening a bit, the white-haired girl could see the way Hiei gazed at her with his garnet hues. She could see him swallowing and the young woman swore that the same type of event could happen again like it did last time. :: Oh, Hiei. You know I'm not afraid to perform for you. :: Her mind whispered, but as Shirauni moved along the stage, her eyes caught onto the reflection painted in the dining room mirror. A beautiful young woman gazed back at her, the clothing she wore revealed a bit more then expected. Cheeks warming Shirauni gasped softly, boy did she feel like a fool now. :: My gosh...had I known this costume revealed more then I cared to show..then I wouldn't have worn it. :: Glancing at the mirror once more she could see the gemstones glinting brightly as dim yellow lights reflected from her studded bra. Wincing a bit, the wolf-goddess began to feel a sickening sensation building in her stomach again. Paling a bit Shirauni continued to dance despite the agony beginning to slice at her mid-section :: Hang out just a little longer. :: The sun-goddess begged, praying that she wouldn't faint on stage from her mysterious symptoms.

:: I'm so sorry Maria. :: The young doctor swallowed nervously, taking several controlled steps towards the Japanese screen. He didn't know what type of woman waited for him nor did he want to become ensnared in her claws. Yet, his body continued to move on its own. Hatori wanted to pull back, but he couldn't muster enough strength to pull himself together. :: I'm suppose to be the composed one...and yet here I am walking like a dunce. :: His mind whispered back in a scolding tone of voice, but the raven-haired male dismissed every single thought. Gulping soundlessly, he rounded the corner only to freeze in sheer dismay. "M..Maria?" He stammered out as a big blush matched the carpet directly below his feet "I..I didn't recognize you." Hatori muttered knowing he looked like a fool for staring up and down at the young woman in front of him. Words couldn't describe what he was feeling, but Hatori came to terms that he was one lucky birthday man. "Oh, my." Olive hues studied every intricate detail on Maria's sexy outfit, taking in the shape of the dress, the gems studding the shoes and how it molded perfectly into the ice goddess. Though a few minutes later he snapped out from his daydream thanks to a tug on his tie. "Huh? What?" Hatori questioned, locking olive hues with Maria's beautiful crimson ones. He couldn't stop gazing at her and even when she kissed him, he couldn't move of his own accord. "Oh, Maria..I'd say this is the best gift anyone has ever given me. A..and I'm looking forward for our little alone time together." He wink nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. But, the sudden question she asked him made the young doctor gaze down at Maria again in such an awkward fashion "The outfit..uh...hmm..it looks.." Hatori stammered, averting his gaze to the side "Sexy.." He finished, while his knees began to tremble weakly "Do you want to have dinner now?" Hatori suddenly asked, hoping to take his attention away from his heated body.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 am

I have to admit; despite Ayame and Shigure's antics; at least their planned worked. It was priceless to see Hatori round the corner not knowing what to expect. She could only hope she didn't give him to much of a scare at least. Biting down on her lower lip likely; as least his foul mood had vanished instantly. It appeard the other two cursed zodiac members knew what they were doing. A soft laugh escaped her lips shortly; but kept her cool none the less. Lifting her crimson hues to gaze back into Hatori's olive ones. She didn't realize how her question or outfit may have had an effect on Hatori. But she was glad to hear that it was one of his best gifts. Within an instant a smile curled upon her lips once more. Shimmering with pure innocence; although when he commented on her outfit being sexy. She felt her cheeks suddenly flush with utter emberassment. Had it been more revealing than the last outfit she was in. The bonus was at least she had no cat ears this time; phew; she shook her head. Although when she did catch Hatori eyeing her up and down; she felt her cheeks head up more.

"T-Thank you love; I was hoping you'd like it; i'm happy to hear that; really I am." Although Hatori seemed in a better mood; she could only hope he would be for what she had to tell him. Smiling nervously; "Of course! Lets have dinner!" She beamed; taking hold of his wrist; she began to gently tug him forth. Leading him to where a recliner was; she placed her hands upon his shoulders to lower him into a sitting position. "Go on! Go ahead and lay down birthday boy!" She giggled; picking up a plate; she took a seat on the chair beside the recliner. "It's your birthday not mine; Today you're getting a king's treatment; You always take care of others but have little time to relax; So that's what I want you to do." She smiled; taking a chocolate cover strawberry into her hand. She then rose it against Hatori's lips. "Open up wide." She teased.

This is an outrage! how the hell was everyone just gonna stand there and wolf whistle at Shirauni?! do they have any decency? he could only guess not at all. Fuming in silence; Hiei failed to realize how much emotion he were actually showing. Nor did he take the time to notice Toboe looking over at him. Though when Shirauni's eyes met his own; he stiffend and slowly began to calm down. For some reason when he looked into her eyes it always calm down. This feeling began to wash over him; could it be love? he never been in love. But it had to be; it had to! swallowing hard once again. He told Shirauni he'd protect her from the likes of perverts like these. Hardening his gaze with detemination he rose out of his chair with a scowl. "You like seeing stuff like this no?" The fire demon snorted angerily; moving to stand ontop of the stage; feeling as he could die from emberassment. Desperately trying to retain a straight face; he mummerd. "Then i'll shove you some moves you'll never forget..."A grin curled upon his face as Yusuke's eyes just about poped out of his head. "HOLY! HIEI WHAT THE HELL?!! WHAT DRUGS YOU BEEN TAKING?!" Kurama had paled; was Hiei going to emberass his self? but he knew all to well; it was the love for Shirauni that took his intentions to a whole new level. "Well i'm out of here!!!" Jaden left quickly pretending to scream. "MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!" which caused Ayame follow."Wait for me! I don't swing that way! AHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 12515610

What made him lose his zest for remembering birthdays? What had occurred to make Hatori Sohma so evasive of his own birth-date? Was he ashamed to turn one year older? Was he afraid of celebrating with the rest of the Sohma's? None of those questioned sounded right to the frozen doctor, but he knew all the answers in a mere second. It was a scary thought to begin doubting in his own birth date for it had been the day he'd been born from his mother's womb. Now that the raven-haired male realized just how special today was, he immediately began to regret every word against his zodiac family. Really, should his anger be directed at Shigure and Ayame for their efforts in making sure his birthday had been a memorable one? :: It isn't fair for me to hold a grudge on my cousins. They made my day just by unexpectedly surprising me. :: A smile crossed Hatori's lips, but at the same time he blushed a deep red. He couldn't stop eying Maria's outfit and her innocent-nature did not help to calm down the heated feeling rising inside of him. Oh, well at least the doctor had privacy to enjoy his emotions without fear of being laughed at. Though he wondered what would happen if anyone saw him acting goofy? :: Hatori Sohma, the calm doctor who never flinches in the face of Akito Sohma..comes face to face with Maria and crumbles like London Bridge. :: The comparison made him twitch uncomfortably as Hatori averted his gaze towards the floor, unable to speak for many minutes. He raised his head upwards at the sound of her voice, only to look away again as another bout of redness assaulted him. Oh, just staring at the young woman in front of him made several conflicting emotions arise. The tough zodiac dragon battled with the gentler seahorse for control, it wanted to unleash itself upon Maria as if to claim her. :: Stop looking at her in that way dummy! Anymore emotions such as these and I'll be the one needing therapy for months to come. :: Swallowing harshly, he gave the young woman a relieved smile "I am too, though I think I owe Shigure and Ayame an apology after this. I can't believe I snapped at them so aggressively." He stated with a lowered motion of eyelids as pure regret etched itself across his face. The young doctor did not mean to offend his family like that, but having lost one love to Akito made him overly protective of those closets to him. Within minutes his stomach began to rumble plaintively telling the young doctor dinner had was desired. "Dinner sounds delicious! My stomach is already twisting around to see what type of food was ordered." Hatori commented, balancing himself as Maria took a hold of his slender wrist.

Blinking olive hues twice he followed nonchalantly behind her at a steady pace, before finding himself being thrown of balance. "Gah!" He cried out in sudden surprise, his eyes reflecting a deep emotion of having been caught of guard yet again. "I could of fallen you know?" Hatori hissed playfully, pretending to be mad even when his facial expression failed to show it. "King's treatment? Sounds good!" He smirked, lying back against the recliner to enjoy his time with Maria. :: Being a doctor means working full time making sure others are healthy, but it means I sacrifice a piece of myself to please them. :: What Maria said struck a cord, she was right in all aspects; though he knew being a doctor would always be a trait born to him. Hues widened a bit to see Maria holding a plate with delicious-looking strawberries dipped in chocolate, he let his eyes drift from Maria to the plate and back again. "You know I would be breaking my strict eating habits. " He protested, but couldn't resist snatching the strawberry with his tongue.

The Sun-Goddess felt like she could be labeled with a dozen indecent names written in the book, and certainly the young woman felt like a whore. Though Shirauni couldn't be accused of sleeping with many men in one night. She wasn't one of those girls to lose her dignity nor would Shirauni ever betray Hiei's trust. A slight blush came to her cheek as last times events replayed in her mind, technically the white-haired girl no longer had the same freedom to flirt as she had when being single. But why would she want to look for a new man? Why would she trade in Hiei for another who could possibly just want her for a one night stand? The young woman swallowed harshly, her cheeks ablaze in a dark red hue as more whistles filled her sensitive ears. Salty tears stung her eyes, but Shirauni forced them back effortlessly. She didn't need to show her humiliation to the public, but she became aware of one particular person who didn't seem to care. Pausing instantly in the middle of her performance, the sun-goddess stood frozen to the spot with a vague feeling of horror rising. From a distance she could see Hiei scowling towards the boys present in the room, his words chilling her body to the very core. :: Don't do this Hiei! :: The words in her mind failed to form words in her mouth, but the young woman couldn't stop the stubborn fire demon from jumping on stage. Maroon hues caught the sight of the many disgusted glances being thrown at Hiei and it only served to make her feel worse for him. "D..Don't." Shirauni tried to speak loudly, finding that her words were being drowned out by Yusuke's screams.

Icy chills progressing even further into her body, the sun-goddess watched as the entire room evacuated from Hiei's apparent act. Though she was extremely grateful to stop dancing, her heart couldn't stop feeling pangs of sympathy for the fire demon. He must be feeling humiliated now, but she began to realize that even without confessing his true intent to her, he'd proven how true his love was. :: Gomen for this Hiei. I never wanted you to humiliate yourself like this. :: Now that the room was completely empty and it was just her and the young demon, Shirauni approached Hiei rather carefully. Was he mad at her? Would she snap if she spoke his name? She wouldn't know unless she tried. Glossy lips parting Shirauni managed to call out his name "Hiei..." The young woman uttered softly, while attempting to pull herself together. Yet even before her sentence could come out fully from her lips, the white-haired girl felt began to sick to her stomach. The world swam away for a moment leaving Shirauni groping for stability, and as the feeling of dizziness left her. She had enough of the pain, whirling around Shirauni bolted away from Hiei and climbed as fast as she could up the stairs. As she ran, the sickness came in worst waves, though the young woman managed to enter the bathroom before it was to late. "Ugh..what's wrong with me?" She asked after a moment of silence. Hot tears began to spills down her cheeks as the sun-goddess touched her aching abdomen. What was causing her anguish? Could it be the previous wounds Heimdall inflicted upon her? Shirauni didn't know, but curiosity had taken the better of her. Snooping around the room, the young woman found a box of pregnancy testing strips sitting on the upper shelf. "Hmm..maybe this could take my temperature." Smiling weakly, Shirauni ran the exam on herself only to find out that she had no idea what positive and pregnant meant. "What the?" Another spell of sickness assaulted her slender frame and as a last resort the young woman gobbled a few pills which turned out to be sleeping aids. Within minutes, the poor girl had fallen into a semi-daze state upon the bed with the pregnancy strip out in the open for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next