S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Empty
PostSubject: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 am

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Loki

Loki sat back in his chair, his small feet propped up on the desk in front of him as he listened to Mayura. To be honest he wasn't completely sure what she was talking about, he never did. Still, if he could she probably wouldn't be Mayura. He smiled softly to himself, for someone so obsessed with mysteries she was a pretty big mystery. She was the daughter of a priest who could see the supernatural and yet didn't believe when she herself could not see the supernatural and believed in it the most. He shook his head, if only she knew... What would she say if Loki told her she was surrounded by Gods and mythical creatures. His eyes flickered to Yamino who was laughing at something she had said, scratching the back of his head guilty as he did. He smiled, to be honest he wasn't sure what she's do...throw them all a party maybe? The thought made him laugh, what a bunch they'd be...though he had to admit a party would probably be a bad idea. His thoughts flashed to Heimdall, a low sigh escaping his lips. He wished there was some way to make him see reason but he didn't see how when...

"Loki? Did you hear me? Are you ok?" Mayura's voice catching him off guard as he blinked, looking at her. "Me? I'm fine!" He said smiling at her, ignoring the strage look she gave him and turning to Yamino. "Do you have anymore of these rolls? They're really good..." He told him Yamino nodding and quickly running off to get the rest of them. Mayura decided if must be nothing continuing what she had been talking about. "I heard it from some friends...there's this girl in town. No body knows who she is or where she comes from, but she dresses all funny like she's from somewhere else. The strange part is she keeps yelling and going on about demons. Most people say she's just crazy, wandered here by accident and needs to go to the hospital but...you don't think there's something to it don't you? I don't want to face any demons!" She said, her voice slowly getting louder to the point where it was almost a shout at the end. Loki glanced at her, "No need to raise your voice Mayura, i'm sure it's nothing...people suffer from dilutions all the time." He told her, though he didn't say anything the case caught his interest. It was possible she was possessed by something...in which case would be Loki's duty to save the girl. If she was dressing weird that might be further evidence of a ghost or spirit that couldn't move on. The demon part he wasn't sure about but there was only one way to find out.

*The Next Day*

"Loki-Kun!" Mayura shouted, running to catch up with him. "Where are we going Loki-Kun?" She asked, Loki glancing at her. He supposed it had been foolish to think he could sneak off without her, but he wasn't even sure this was something, even though it's quite possible it was. "We're going to see the demon lady." He said simply, knowing she would know what he meant, and instantly her excitement began to show. "We're going to see the demon lady? You don't suppose there are really demons do you? I've never met a demon! Not sure i want to...they're all big and scary. I'd just have to teach him a lesson! He'd have to listen because i'm a detective..." Loki exchanged glances with Yamino, a small smile forming on his face as he burst out laughing, causing Mayura to stop her rant. "Lo...ki?" She asked, unsure of what was going on. "Don't...worry Mayura....I'm sure it's....not a demon..." he said in between laughs, trying to picture Mayura fighting a demon, and losing horribly.

"You said she's seen most often seen near the shrines?" He asked, Mayura nodding as the three of them headed towards the temples. "Loki? Where's our detective dog? We need a good detective dog for this case!" She said, for a second Loki was confused before he realized she was referring to Frenrir. "Oh...um, he was tired, and since this isn't a serious case..." He started but was quickly cut off. "It is too a serious case!" Mayura cut in. "There are demons involved." Loki laughed slightly. "Yeah... but that's ok...if we need him i'll call him, ok?" He asked, knowing full well even if he tried to call him he probably wouldn't come for something like this. Either way it seemed to put Mayura's mind at ease. "Look the shrine!" She said, pointing to a series of Shrines ahead of them. She was easy to pick out, hair white as snow and had red markings on her face and arms. To add to the confusion, she seemed to be wearing a Japanese style of dress as well. Loki exchanged glances with Yamino, obviously neither expecting what they saw now.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Ammy10

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

'And Omikami Amaterasu would watch over the land of Nippon....till tragedy struck on that fated day 100 years ago.....' The battle between good and evil hadn't ceased. 100 years in the making. 100 years of bloody sacrifices. 100 years of losing beloved maidens. 100 years of turmoil. Until she appeared at the gates of Kamiki Village. A pure white wolf cladded in bright markings that splashed across face and shoulders. The canine's eyes bore no emotion, but that of stubborn determination. She was different from all the other animals related to Nippon's vast arsenal. The wolf seemed to understand the human language. But how was that possible? That blank look on her face. How could a simple wolf know what the villagers were saying? And why did she appear every night the bloody sacrifices took place? The village elder dubbed the unknown creature with the name of 'Shiranui' or wild white one. A name that befitted such a beautiful creature. Ushiwaka's lips twisted downwards in a pained smile, for he recognized the wolf as his loyal companion. Her name Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun and Mother to the land of the 'Rising Sun'. She was feared. Hated. Looked upon the town's people as a creature sent down by the devil. 'A familiar of Orochi.' The insults rang heavily in the young man's mind as he flipped through ancient memories of a battle he dared not remember. Yet, he couldn't forget. He wanted to drive away the vivid images, though his mind insisted on replaying Shiranui's fate all those years ago. 'I don't want to remember!' Ushiwaka screamed mentally, hands flying upwards to clutch his aching mind. Pictures of a blood-red sunset, a soldier disguise as his beloved maiden, a wolf who could barely stand from all the gashes assaulted Waka's mind, making him gasp out-loud. Tears. Bitter tears seeped between eyelids. Splashing his face in a pale array of light, the blond-haired man didn't know how long he stayed in his seat, lifeless red hues staring out at the Celestial Plain. Or what was left of it. His home. The home of the slaughtered Celestials and now a temporary refuge for a recovering Amaterasu.

"Ame-Chan?" Waka called out to the sleeping goddess, he shifted in his seat to face the young woman. Pale sunlight streamed in through a broken window in the Eastern corner, painting eerie shadows across the marble floor. "Amaterasu!" He shouted her name, but knew the Sun Goddess was to far into sleep to wake up. Brave. Cunning. Beautiful. Compassionate. Loyal. The personality traits that set her off from the other gods. Her willingness to go into battle despite the odds amazed him, but that had also lead her into an untimely death 100 years ago. But whose fault was that? He couldn't blame Amaterasu for dying in a battle against Orochi. He couldn't blame her for believing in his word. She had faith in him, when everyone else had discarded his tales as far-fetched myths. "Nani? What happened? Where am I?" That warm voice. So familiar. So gentle, sounded cracked. Hoarse from decades of silence. "Don't you remember? 100 years ago...the Celestial Plain was destroyed...and you were sealed all this time. Sakuya has revived you via request." Waka explained softly, yet he could see the panicked expression in the deities' honey-colored hues. She was vulnerable beneath the cracked sunshine. Vulnerable to her own unstable emotions. The once tough Sun Goddess was now a mere shred of her former self. Nearly powerless and suffering from constant episodes of amnesia. "Celestial Plain? Orochi? I can't seem to remember anything. Yet...your voice sounds quite familiar. Who are you?" Amaterasu asked curiously, amber hues trained intently on the oddly dressed warrior. "I am Captain Waka of the Moon Tribe..of course you don't remember me either." He whispered the last piece, hoping his companion wouldn't hear the sadness in his voice. Life wasn't the same without the outgoing Goddess to pull him out of turmoil. She had changed drastically.

'I wonder what her response would be to being sent back to Kamiki or Shinshu Fields? Would she be able to remember her past if I sent her back in time again?' His mind questioned. Would sending Amaterasu back in time make her remember? Would it actually help to expose her to demons again? The young man pushed his chair aside, hand resting under his chin as a wild thought occurred to him. "I got it!" Waka exclaimed suddenly, he whirled around to capture Amaterasu's inquisitive gaze. "What is it? Did you figure out what is wrong with me?" She asked with hope ablaze in her heart. Standing up on wobbly legs, the ivory-haired female flailed her arms about to regain footing. 'My legs feel like jello. How long have I been asleep?' The Solar Deity wondered, throwing her hand out to grasp the rustic railing. "Careful there Ame-Chan. Your body is still trying to cope with every sense that assaults it. As for your question...I'm afraid I haven't figured out your origin." Waka stated softly, though he hid the lie beneath a convincing veil of honesty. He knew who she was. He knew what she had been through. Perhaps, it was to early to reveal to Amaterasu her 100 year sleep had drained her off nearly of power and memories. She would probably end up falling into shock from sensory overload. "Don't worry. I will try my best to help you regain every lost memory, but I think you should heal in a different era...where it is less dangerous." The question now hovered in mid-air. Tense silence filled the room, while the Captain walked back and forth between the banister. Reddish hues snapped back towards the Sun Goddess "I should use the Spirit Gate to send you somewhere safe. Where...I don't know yet."
Even his gift of foresight was of no use to him, if he couldn't decide where safety resided. Follow me." He turned to the young woman, one hand ushering Amaterasu forward. At first, the goddess stood frozen on the spot. Her eyes wide in mistrust, for she didn't remember this man or why he wanted to help her. 'I can't shrug the feeling of knowing him. Maybe he isn't such a bad person after all.' She released a soft sigh, then trudged behind Ushiwaka. Faint footsteps echoed inside the lone house, cobwebs hung from the rafters above. Hiding predators from sight. This place was in shambles. Looking as if someone had rained destruction on the poor temple. "This place must of been beautiful once." The young woman said, her low voice breaking the tense silence. "Ma Cherie...it was. This place used to hold a vast amount of life till demons destroyed the peace of our people." Waka replied back, casting a grim gaze at the sun goddess. Even if she couldn't remember events from the past, she could still feel the ache in her heart. Right? Without another word, the blond-haired male led Amaterasu into a dark room where a large structure seemed to appear. "We're here. The Spirit Gate...my people made this gate to travel between worlds..but it hasn't been in use for a long time." He placed his hand against the cold iron, eyes falling completely shut, the young man chanted in an ancient language. ""W..what is happening!? Waka the gates are opening!" Amaterasu screamed in astonishment, as the heavy metal doors slid open to reveal a brilliant white light. "Go in...before the doors close." He hissed, daring to open one eye. "B..but.." She attempted to protest against the older male, but his words made her body react with a mind of it's own. Hands clenched, eyes narrowed dangerously, the sun goddess charged gracefully through the portal. "Good luck..Ame-chan. I will see you again quite soon...after the issues here have been solved." Waka whispered, a single tear slipping forth as the gates slammed shut behind the sun goddess, trapping her permanently in a world that was anything, but familiar to her.

Noisy streets, strangely dressed people, weird structures reaching towards the heavens unfamiliar surrounds that made Amaterasu nearly breathless with fear. Where was she? What was this place? Why were the people dressed strangely? She couldn't comprehend why the people walked on concrete sidewalks at high-speed, their facial expressions blank. Almost lifeless. Where these people possessed by demons? Body tensing down, the Sun Goddess sprang upon the nearest man, her hands grabbing his suit with enough force to cause a few rips. "Hey! Let go of me! What do you think your doing!?" He screamed "Your ruining my uniform!" Arms flailing about, the young man tried pulling himself away from the crazed woman. The haunted expression written all over the woman's face, those strange red markings, that white hair...she was weird in appearance and behavior. "Where am I?" Amaterasu demanded sharply, releasing her vice-like grip on the male. Amber hues narrowed sharply as he snorted sharply in disdain "What the hell? Did you come out of some back-water mental institution? This is Modern day Japan!" The man yelled,but stopped himself in mid-sentence as his words sunk into the girl's mind. 'Modern Japan? I've never heard off that! What if I'm under the spell of a demon!' Her mind screamed, adrenaline rushed through Amaterasu's veins setting off a chain reaction. Slim frame falling backwards, the ivory-haired woman yelped in sudden fear."Youkai!? They're every where! Wanting to cloud my judgment!" Her awkward cries scared the young man into running back in the direction in which he'd come from, and even some of the people in town steered cleared from the goddess' distress. 'I'm so confused! I don't belong in this place! These people are so cold...lifeless. They must be youkai!' Throwing out an arm, Amaterasu wrapped her hand around a car mirror. Panting heavily from sheer puzzlement, the young woman pulled herself into a standing position with the blood-colored obi hanging from around her waist.

Moving her face down, the young woman caught her own reflection in the glass. Curly white-colored hair, shimmering honey-colored orbs and red markings that were slightly faded. So, this is what she looked like? Amaterasu calmed herself long enough to glance at her surroundings with glazed eyes. Endless mazes of streets twisted through lower town, metallic monsters rolled down the main street sounding quite fierce to Amaterasu's sensitive hearing. Whimpering in pain, the young woman needed to escape from those noisy 'demons'. Though she might have been embarrassed to discover, those demons were merely souped up cars racing across the concrete jungle. "I need to find a place to rest...somewhere quiet..away from these Demons!" She muttered lowly to herself, knowing the people kept staring at her with wide eyes. Lips thinned into an angry scowl, the sun goddess picked up a few pebbles from the floor. Raising a hand over her head, she threw them at the curious spectators "Back off!" She shouted in warning, bronze eyes flashing dangerously for a minute. Just a mere moment ago Amaterasu had acted like her 100 year-old counterpart Shiranui. Stiff body, cunning eyes and a menacing air that caused the curious on-lookers to scramble off with pained cries. "Bakas." Amaterasu grumbled softly, to herself watching people scatter in all directions. Nostrils flaring, the Sun Goddess began to bolt towards the man-made shrines. Her urge to find safety over-riding the familiar ache welling in her heart. Several minutes later, the ivory-haired maiden reached the Izaoyi Shrine with flecks of cold sweat appearing over one eyebrow.In reality, she had visited several temples in the past few hours yet all of them had been to crowded for her liking. This one was empty, hardly full of people and the air smelled of spicy incense. "Why does this place call to me?" She questioned, unable to understand why one man-made shrine called out. Could she find a connection to help her remember? Amaterasu kneeled down on both knees, trembling hands running lightly over the shrine ornaments. Her body remained still until the feeling of being watched invaded Amaterasu's mind. Twisting her head around, the Solar Deity found herself face to face with more curious on-lookers. This time she wasn't expecting to see a girl and 2 boys, the youngest looking to be around eight or nine years of age. Something was strange about the males. They had an aura that was strangely comforting, though she refused to allow herself to fall into another trap. "Who the hell are you staring at?!" Amaterasu snarled, while pulling herself into a standing position. Locks of ivory hair fell on either side of her shoulders, as the girl tightened her hands into tight fists "How long do you intend on looking at me like that? Are you three seeking a fight with me?" The Sun Goddess admonished aggressively, hands pressing against her brilliant white and red kimono. What she never realized was how the soft lighting in the shrine made her appearance seem ethereal. Almost ghostly. Amaterasu appeared to be what she didn't seem to be.

Occ: Woot! Finally posted xD Hopefully this post works well.

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Loki glanced at the woman, who seemed to be kneeling at one of the shrines. He never came here because honestly, it didn't involve him. All of the shrines here were for the Japanese Gods, none for Loki or the rest of them. He would be surprised if anyone around here knew about the Norse Gods, excluding Mayura of course since Loki seemed to be educating her a lot the last couple months. His small green eyes wandering along the lines of shrines it made him realize just how much, or little, he knew about the gods of the people in this region. To be honest, Loki was fine with that, no problems what-so-ever. He had never planed to be here for long anyways, so why should he worry about things that didn't concern him? How these gods ran their people was their decision, as it was theirs. The two lands were separate, all Gods knew that. Loki watched the girl as she stood up, turning on them. Loki glanced at Mayura, clearly the young girl unsure of what to say to her now after being confronted. He would of giggled at the situation if the girl weren't waiting on them for a reply, for an answer to her question.

Loki glanced at Yamino, who seemed at loss as well. He smiled to himself, despite everything that may happen he was still the one in charge. He was Loki, he smiled to himself, closing his eyes for a second to enjoy himself. There was still a part of him, he supposed it was the god part of him even if mostly sealed away, that loved power and being in control. Loki had always been notorious for that above all gods. Unfearfull, headstrong, doing what he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it, for what ever reason he felt like doing it. "I'm not seeking a fight." Loki told her, knowing that that's what everyone had been expecting, but she wasn't a demon. Not at all, Loki thought to himself as he watched her, his eyes though those of a child were observant and wise for his age. Something that was almost Inhuman. There was in Aura around him, reaching out to her. It was one of peace, but would fight if she initiated something. He wasn't scared, he still had a bit of magic he could use to fight and was ready to pull out his wand.

Loki didn't sense a bit of dark magic on her, which he supposed was unfortunate since it mean no more dark aura, but there was something about her. It wasn't about what he didn't sense, but about what he did. Something familiar, there was a power about her, but it wasn't dark. Is she a goddess? Was his first thought. In a way she reminded him of Freya or even the fates. A power of sorts. He didn't recognize her though, her powers and aura were not ones he recognized, and her dress was quite strange. Regardless of who she was, there was a matter of blending in...so why was she dressed in clothes that called for the attention of all who passed? "I don't mean to stare, and neither do my friends..." He explained, glancing at the other two who quickly looked away before continuing. "We just thought that..." He hesitated, looking around as he walked over to her, ignoring all the other people as he offered a hand to her. "Maybe you could use a place to stay." He told her, a small smile on his face. It wasn't as charming as he would of liked or was used to, but it was assuring in it's own way,

ooc. Sorry it's not as long...it'll get better when we get something going!

Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Ammy10

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

'How frustrating. I know who I am...but I don't know what I am?' The young woman thought silently to herself, head turning in every direction to check out unfamiliar surroundings. Oriental rugs in shades of golden and burgundy hung from the rafters above an alter worshiping the god Susanoo, while the sweet scent of incense wafted into Amaterasu's nose, causing her to momentarily stumble backwards in annoyance. Extending a hand in front of her face, the ivory-haired female waved back and forth. Fanning the overbearing smell in another direction for her delicate nostrils ached terribly from the sickly scent. 'Why are the smells over-powering? Am I missing something here!? Do I have a sensitive nose or something?' Her mind bubbled with many questions, though no logical answer could be found within the Solar Deity. She had no clue if sensitive noses were normal or if she was suffering from what people called 'seasonal allergies'. Though the young woman had no remembrance of her wolf form. The only possible proof to explain her strange behavior was fear itself. Fear of the unknown. Fear of being caught off-guard. Fear of not remembering who she was. Because in all reality Amaterasu couldn't recall details from memory. She only had faint flashbacks of strange voices calling out to her,and vivid memories tainted in mystery. Everything about Omi-kami Amaterasu was a mystery. From the weird markings on her face, to the strange style of old Japanese clothing she wore. Not that it was her fault for appearing in Modern Japan dressed in a white-red kimono with faint traces of splotched blood now faded to pink. She had perished more then 100 years ago, while taking a blow meant for a human. She died slowly and surely, while the villagers back in Kamiki realized to late their hated wolf was none other then the Sun Goddess in disguise. Her physical body withered away, but that didn't stop her spirit from seeking refuge in a statue built in 'Shiranui's' honor. Locked in an eternal sleep, the maiden's powers and memories became suppressed. Lack of action. Lack of friends. Loneliness. Amaterasu had sealed every memory within her heart and now the consequences were coming to light. She stood several meters away from the trio, amber orbs staring intently at the little boy with a whimsical expression etched across her face.

This boy was strange. He was young, but his eyes shimmered with great wisdom beyond his years. Who was he? Was he a child who had suffered a traumatizing experience? Did he even have family? All these unsettling questions rose inside the Sun Goddess, but she dismissed them from mind. It was none of her business to grill the youth for personal information. "If your not here to fight me, then what do you want?" Amaterasu questioned, her voice carrying an undertone of mistrust. How could she have faith in strangers? How could she smile at people who had just looked at her? Did they think of Amaterasu as insane? Perhaps, the white-haired woman did look a little out of place. And she knew her clothing were a beckon for straying eyes. "Never mind." The Deity considered asking the group a few questions, but decided against it. She had a brain and two feet to take her places, so why not use them? Why not set out on her journey now? Yet, a barrier blocked her from going on into the main street. What use would it be traveling around unfamiliar surroundings? Perhaps, the little boy knew a way out of this maze. 'I should ask them...but what if they prod fun at me?' She couldn't help remembering the raised eyebrows back in the street, the voices filled with laughter. Who knew people in this place could be so disrespectful. 'Even though...I should leave aside my prideful nature. I can't help being slightly scared by these two boys. Their auras are strange to me...yet at the same time comforting.' Loki's peaceful pretense relaxed the sun goddess immensely, to the point where she sat down on the cold shrine steps. Exhaustion leaked into the young woman's facial features as she closed amber hues for a minute, taking in the auras emanating from Yamino and Loki.

"All of you are strange to me...however...you two.." Amaterasu broke off in mid-sentence, honey-colored eyes falling intently on the Norse males "You are distinct." She replied, referring to their divine auras. Yes, she could sense them. She could sense their noble nature. No evil. No malicious intent. Just pure energy flowing from both Yamino and Loki. Glossy pink lips spread into a faint smile as the brown-haired boy explained his reasons, though it didn't matter to her anymore. Placing a hand in mid-air, the sun goddess stopped him from speaking any further "I guess I should be used to it by now. People in this land dress strangely." Amaterasu stated, her mind flashing back to Waka. A pang of loneliness leaked into her heart for she missed him dearly. 'I haven't been here long and I'm getting emotional.' She scolded herself mentally, head snapping automatically to the side in time to see the young man walking towards her. What did he want? Amaterasu's lips thinned into a small line, body tensing slightly for he was invading her personal space. What happened next caught the deity completely off guard. She blinked several times, unable to comprehend why Loki extended his towards her. Was it his way of greeting? Amaterasu didn't know, but she took his offer. En-lacing her hand with his, she locked glittering hues against Loki's dazzling green ones "I suppose I could use a place to sleep for a few days...maybe until I can figure out what I'm even doing here." She said at last with a faint hint of happiness laced in her voice. "Lead the way." Amaterasu murmured, her curious gaze quickly traveling towards Yamino and Mayura. Who where they? Maybe, she'd find out later.

Occ: No worries! xD also sorry if this post makes absolutely no sense DX

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 am

Loki watched her, as he did his eyes softened. There was something about her eyes that seemed to compel him. They reminded him of Reiya's eyes, not that he would tell her that for fear of releasing Freya. But there was a sadness there, a power that they themselves had been stripped of, a confusion that echoed into the soul... She reminded him of him. Why It was the single word that echoed through all their minds. Him and Freya had been banished from their world, Thor lost from his world, Heimdall, Freyr, and the fates had been sent away from their world. They were all lost and confused. It seemed like a natural addition to their group, at least until they figured out what was going on. "I don't want anything.." He told her despite her retraction of her statement. "But i also thought you could use an ally." He told her, as he spoke Mayura seemed find her voice as she pulled him back.

"Loki!!" She hissed, "What are you doing?" She asked him.

Loki raising an eyebrow as he looked over at her. "I'm helping her...she's not a demon, just a friend in need." He told her with a sigh.

"Or that's what she WANTS you to think!" Mayura hissed at him, Loki shaking his head to himself.

"Well we'll never know if we leave her here will we? we can observe her at my house." he told her, hoping it would make her calm down and forget all the demon stuff. She wasn't a demon, he couldn't feel any dark magic that usually accompanied demons, but he couldn't tell Mayura that. As she referenced Loki and Yamino he felt two strange looks on the top of his head. One was from Mayura who seemed to have no idea what was going on, the other from Yamino who wondered if she knew, and if so how. Was she another Nordic Goddess? She didn't look like a Nordic Goddess though, at least not one that he knew of, so who would she be then? Loki however ignored their looks and continued looking ahead, into Ammy's eyes, as if to tell her she was right, and he knew something she didn't. Her comments confused him though. They dressed strangely? Sure they were dressed differently then he was used to back home but the gods still kept an eye on the humans, it was the natural progression of things. Not that he was saying she would know what it was like 'back home' but still.

Loki smiled as she took her hand, "Wonderful, we'll fine you something to wear that will stop you from standing out, Yamino will cook you a delicious meal and we have plenty of extra beds!" He told her, suddenly he seemed to be a kid again, not the wise adult he had seemed to be a second ago. The other two clearly didn't know but followed anyway. Yamino unsure of who this girl was and how she had picked Loki and him apart. He supposed there were human fortune tellers who were supposed to be able to detect that type of thing but Loki's magic was usually strong enough to avoid that. Mayura wasn't convinced that she wasn't a demon and was determined not to let her out of her sight until she was proved otherwise, or proven right for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Amar10

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

'I suppose putting my trust in strangers will end up costing me someday. How foolish I am to place myself in the devil's mouth. However, it's not like I have a choice. I'm clueless as to where I am...or even who I am. What about Ushiwaka? That man just sent me here without knowing how I'd cope. He did mention being a close friend of mine, yet I can't remember his face at all.' Amaterasu pondered carefully, honey-colored hues falling downwards. Emotions swirled in their depths, ranging from sadness, confusion, to an internal fury that only rose with her helplessness. Why? Why couldn't she remember anything or anyone? Why was she here? Did the gods have anything against her? Had she committed a cardinal sin? The ivory-haired woman raised a hand to touch her throbbing temples as a headache made itself known. 'I'm not feeling well...and all this noise is just making my senses hurt. Make it stop.' Grinding her teeth furiously, the sun goddess attempted to tune out the sounds of cars coming in from the main street. She would have been comfortable sleeping in the shrine had these three strangers not come looking for her. 'Why are they helping me? I do not understand their intentions....I don't even know if I should even go with them.' She mused 'The boy is the one who appears gentler, then the other two. Though....the girl seems to judge without even knowing me.' Typical. She should be used to having complete strangers assume the worse. What had she been called out in the streets? Amaterasu felt a bitter smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, the insults from the street still fresh in her head. Yes, the sweet poison of defiling words. Insane. Stupid. Troubled. The Deity blew out an exasperated sigh, her brief moment of happiness fading with the wind. With the fleeting moment behind her, Amaterasu re-focused hardened orbs against Loki's soft green ones. She slapped herself mentally for no matter how tough she wanted act, he seemed to calm her down immensely. How was that possible? Did she know him from somewhere? Or were kids her soft spot?

'Absurd. How can a little kid make me feel happy? Geez..Amaterasu get a grip.' She scolded herself, before raising a slender eyebrow down at Loki. His words left her utterly speechless. "An alley?" The sun goddess questioned inquisitively "I..." Amaterasu tried declining his offer in a polite manner, but the next instant her eyes widened slightly. "What in the world?" She muttered beneath her breath, having been caught off-guard by Loki's sudden disappearance. Where had the boy gone too? He couldn't have vanished into thin air? Or could he? Well, the boy wouldn't just leave if his two companions were still present. So, why was she worried? Keen hues looked up sharply in time to see Mayura regaining her voice, with a swift movement the pink-haired girl had latched a hold of the younger male. With the Norse god pulled to the sidelines, Ammy couldn't help stretching her senses out to listen. Secret whispers. Foolish judgments coming from this woman. Did she not comprehend Amaterasu was not a demon? Had she shown any sign of being a youkai in disguise? Did she present an evil aura? The sun goddess took deep offense to Mayura's accusations and within minutes, she staggered to her feet. Lips pulled downwards in a sardonic grin, the ivory-haired woman placed a hand against her hip, amber hues narrowing threateningly she snarled "What kind of nonsense are you uttering now?" Amaterasu growled, her voice carrying a deadly calm.

Step by step, the sun goddess slowly approached Mayura with eyes that seemed to betray the serenity in her voice. Lifting an index finger, she poked the young woman in the forehead "Hmm..a demon you say? Do you have any proof...or are you going to judge without analyzing first?" A bitter laugh escaped from Amaterasu as she took her hand away "You want a demon? Maybe, I should show you want a demon is." The sun goddess replied, clenching fists tightly to the side. Calm. She needed to calm herself. She needed to leave this place, before her anger exploded. 'Gomen....I can't stay with people like her.' The deity thought furiously to herself. People like Mayura weren't worth her anger. But why did she get riled up with such stupid questions? Was it that hurtful for her? Had she been ridiculed in the past? No matter how much Amaterasu tried to remember, her efforts were in vain. 'It hurts to remember.' Dropping a lid on her frantic thoughts, the young woman couldn't help looking at Yamino and at Loki. She felt ashamed. Especially for having behaved so aggressively in front of the young boy. What type of role model was she anyway? Amaterasu took one step back from Mayura for she knew one more word would cause her to strike out. Escape. The word called out to her and Amaterasu turned her back upon the pink-haired girl "I would suggest keeping that tongue of yours in check. Some people aren't as forgiving as I am." She finally replied none to afraid to be blunt in front of the young men. Dropping her shoulders, the ivory-haired woman relaxed her tense body, though she immediately regretted expending energy on such a foolish conversation. 'I suddenly feel tired.' No sooner had, the young girl thought the magic words, her body toppled over of it's own accord as the scornful world faded from sight.

Occ: Ugh, sorry for such a suck post lol

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Loki nodded at her, smiling softly at her question, "Yes, Ally...You have to trust someone." He told her, his voice was more than experienced but warning. He didn't know she was or where she was from, but not here. Maybe she didn't realize, but try as you might you could do all you wanted, you needed at least someone to trust. It was in instinct and need in the nature of all beings. Here you needed someone to rely on, even if just one person. It's why Loki had brought Yamino with him. She didn't have anyone, she had. He could see it hidden in her eyes, there was someone, or had been someone she at least trusted. And now there wasn't. Just like there had been several people Loki had trusted and no longer have. When when you found yourself in a new place you had to start all over, or bring someone you trusted as he did. She hadn't, and so all she had was the other option. He wanted to continue, but quickly found himself snatched by Mayura. He knew Mayura meant well, and she had no intentions of hurting anyone, it was just her nature. As crazed and mystery obsessed as she was, it was just Mayura, that was the only way to explain it.

"It's...nothing!" Mayura called out over her shoulder before going on in her whispers to Loki. Loki couldn't help giggling slightly at her accusations, watching as he saw Ammy coming towards her, but couldn't find in in him to tell her. When Mayura realized she was there it was too late, a look of astonishment crossing across Mayura's face. "N...No...I didn't mean....i mean...you're a mystery!!!" She declared in a loud voice with as if her shouting and accusations hadn't mattered at all to her, almost as if she hadn't heard him. Loki shook his head to himself, suddenly burning out laughing despite the situation.

"Mayura! Leave her alone!" He giggled, shaking his head and turning to look at Ammy, "Please..don't mind her, she's just looking for a good mystery, it's nothing personal..." He told her, realizing that she didn't even know who they were. "I'm sorry where are my manners... My Name is Loki, i run a local detective agency!" He introduced himself with a warm smile. "This is Yamino and Mayura, my assistants." He introduced each of them in turn. Yamino nodded politely with a smile, still not sure what was going on through his fathers mind, unsure who she was, if he knew of not. Usually he found that it was better to let him tell them in his own time, because he would tell him when he was ready. Mayura still seemed embarrassed, looking away but continuously glancing up at her as if sneaking glances at the strange female, pulling a notebook from somewhere and writing something down in quick spurts. Loki shook his head, "You must be hungry, Yamino is the best cook you will find anywhere." He told her, not giving her much of an option. "We also have a wonderfully comfortable couch you can spend the night on...or as long as you need." He told, without saying it he knew that she didn't have anywhere to go, that she wasn't from here. "It's all yours, as long as you need it." He told her glancing at Mayura as she continued to scribble things down. "Mayura..." He called her name, the girl pausing. "That's enough." He told her, Mayura sighing as she put the notebook away.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

Trust. Had she ever put trust in a person? Had she always had faith in someone? If so, then who were they? Was it Waka? The young woman pressed her lips together, making sure to listen intently to Loki's warm and wisdom-filled words. "Allies and trust are two foreign words to me. They hold absolutely no meaning in my head." She finally spoke, a tone of bitterness laced underneath. 100 years ago 'Shiranui' had placed trust within the warrior called Ushiwaka. The white wolf had believed the man's foresight with blind faith and even though it led her far from home, the young woman had remained steadfast in her belief. Despite Izanagi's frantic warnings, she had gone into a battle with the knowledge of death. "Perhaps, I did trust someone long ago. Now I don't know where to being..or if I even want to start over." Amaterasu replied softly, her eyes expressing a certain desire to see Ushiwaka again. Even though the older male had promised to appear, the ivory-haired female no longer bore the same amount of faith in him. People broke promises easily and he wasn't an exception. Maybe she needed to learn a lesson in patience. "Grr.." She uttered an exasperated growl "Don't pay me attention..I'm just uttering gibberish." Amaterasu muttered, turning her face slightly to the side to avoid showing open emotions. Feelings were meant to stay hidden, not exposed. That is how enemies could get a hold of ones weakness. Swallowing hard, the solar deity pulled in a small breath calming herself after both out-brusts. First with Mayura and now with her feelings. Was she going to act stupid again? Was she going to lose her temperament yet again? 'I better not. My emotions are already on tape-wire...and with these stranger's here...it would be best to keep my sentences short.' Of course none of three had a frightening appearance, but who knew what secrets they hid beneath that innocent mask.

Hands folded across her chest, the girl's facial expression changed from annoyance to astonishment at the sound of Mayura's loud voice resonating within the shrine. "Huh? I'm a mystery?" Amaterasu questioned curiously, pointing an index finger to herself "I suppose I'm an odd ball of sorts." She answered back, a tone of playfulness hinted in her soft voice. Mystery. Just how mysterious did she look? Did her clothing have anything to do with it? The red markings? Or her deceptive attitude? The ivory-haired woman stood in the middle of the shrine, with an awkward expression etched across her face at Loki's sudden burst of laughter. What was so funny? Ammy tilted her head to the side, as a small smile threatened to appear on her lips. "Bah! I can't afford to smile in front of them." She muttered to herself, consciously clapping a hand across her mouth. Amaterasu made an immense effort in keeping all emotions in check, though in the end her soft laughter joined Loki's. ' I'm probably laughing at myself, but who cares! It feels eerily good to express my feelings this freely. Maybe just maybe...I'll learn to get along with all three of them.' There was always a light at the end of the tunnel and she succeeded in finding it. Her merry laughs echoed for a few more minutes, until Amaterasu turned serious once again. Dropping both arms to the side, Ammy shook her head

"I'm sorry for being quick to snap...it's just reflex I guess." She admitted with a faint blush dusting her cheek. 'Hello! I need to stop being stupid now.' Amber hues focused immediately on the russet-haired boy, listening to him as he introduced himself and his friends to her. "You run a detective agency?" The sun goddess asked, once again twisting her head to the side. Obviously, she didn't understand what he was talking about for detectives did not exist in her era. "I really don't know what an agency is, but anyhow...nice to meet the three of you." She greeted them with a graceful sweep to the ground in her own matter of introduction "I'm called Amaterasu or Ammy for short." The white-haired woman answered, honey-colored hues moving towards Mayura and Loki. The pink-haired girl kept sneaking glances at her and writing something in a notebook. Curiosity strode it's way into Ammy's heart, but she pushed away the feeling instead to find the Norse god speaking to her again. The offer of food , warm clothing and a comfortable couch sounded delectable, though she hadn't a clue what a sofa was. "Again I'm clueless as to what a couch is, though I'll take your offer on food. I'm hungry and if I don't eat...I think your assistant Mayura would make a delicious meal." Amaterasu teased playfully, hoping her words wouldn't cause any harm. 'I'm being offered a place to stay....sounds permanent. For some reason..it feels as if Loki won't let me roam the streets tonight.' The sun goddess merely nodded at the last bit of his sentence, amber orbs gazing intently at the doorway "I'll only stay for a few days...then I must leave." She told them with a look of pure resolve etched into her tone "Now..I'd love to try Yamino's famous food." Amaterasu smiled, as the last bit of tension left her body.

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Loki smiled, walking back over to her to look her in the eye. "Trust can be broken, by anyone...but somewhere there is someone who wont..." He told her, glancing at Yamino with a smile. "Promise." He finished, Yamino smiling at Loki though unsure what they were talking about. after all, Loki should know...Odin had betrayed him. They had been like brothers, they were blood brothers. And yet, here he was...exiled on Midgard. His powers had been sealed with the promise he could return to Asgard if he continued to banish the evil in human hearts. Yet, Odin had made it clear he had no intention of letting him return to Asgard, he instead had sentenced him to death. What he he done? He didn't even know, he didn't know why he had been sentenced to death? Was there a reason? Loki shook his head, "So...until you find that person, you can trust me enough to stay at my house, ok?" He asked her with a smile, saying the last part loud enough for the rest of them to hear. He grinned, winking at her as he led her back over to the other two. Loki couldn't help but to laugh at Ammy's reaction to Mayura, listening to the two. Mayura nodded, "Definitely a mystery!" She told the girl. "You're clothes look like something one of the priestesses would wear in the temples!" She said, pointing in a random direction. "However you have strange red things on you're face!" She continued, turning her head at weird angles to look at them. "They look like tattoos but priestesses aren't allowed to get tattoos." She explained, as if she didn't know how out of place she in. "Therefor, you must be a mystery!" She finished with a proud look. "What do you think Loki?" She asked, interested int he young boys opinion. "I think she's interesting." He replied, not really agreeing with her, but not knocking her thinking either.

Loki was glad to see her at least laughing a bit, it made him feel good, he WAS a trickster god after all. He may be a trickster God that, occasionally, didn't know when two far was just to far, that is in the world of the Gods at least. But being a trickster god, he still had ways to make people smile, and lighten the mood, they just weren't always the fun tricks to play. Loki shrugged, "It's ok, as long you don't hold a grudge!" He laughed with a small smile, of course not to long at least. His thoughts flashed to Heimdall, the God who best held grudges. He wouldn't even listen to Loki when he spoke the truth. Odin was playing them all. He didn't know why yet, but he was up to something, he just didn't know why. What had happened to turn Odin into the god he was now? He shook the thought out of his head, now wasn't a good time for that sort of thought. Loki smiled at her comment, "Agency=a business, I'm a detective and we solve various..." He paused, glancing at Mayura as he said the next work slowly. "Mysteries...for people who need help." He finished, with a shrug. He paused at her introduction, "Amaterasu..." He repeated, for a second he seemed lost in thought as he repeated the name to himself, Mayura desperately wanting to know what he was thinking. Before she could ask he snapped out of it, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ammy!" He told her as he turned, leading the group away from the shrines, heading back towards the street before changing directions as if on a sudden thought.

As she spoke she only proved more and more how much she didn't seem to belong here, not just here but this TIME. For a God, it wasn't quite a stretch to imagine it at any rate. He glanced at her as she referenced Mayura as a good meal, Mayura not seeming to understand what she was saying. "Oh, I'm an alright cook, but the real Chef is Yamino!" She told her smiling as she looked towards Yamino who smiled modestly. "I don't know about..." He started but was cut off by the boy up front who seemed to be taking them a back way home for reasons the other two didn't understand. "Nonsense, you're the best cook i've ever met Yamino." He told him son who smiled at the complement this time. "Thank you Loki-Sama!" He said with a smile, clearly happy. Loki glanced to her, his quick eyes observing. He could tell a lot about her, not just by her appearance but her speech and carriage. He was a detective for a reason, he was quick. In truth he already had a hunch to who she was, but he would have to do some research to be sure. "Trust me, you won't be disappointed." He promised to her as they arrived at his house. The western style house looked strangely out of place among all the Japanese style houses but he didn't seem to notice as Yamino opened the gate, Loki held his hand out to let her in, as if offering a place to get away from the noisy streets, gate and all.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

Why was she having trust issues? Why did she want to push away Loki's assistance? Did she feel strong enough to deal with her own problems? Was the boy's pity upsetting her? 'Sympathy? Why would anyone feel sympathy for a stranger? Why is he even offering his home? Come on Ammy decline his offer! Let him know..you're strong enough to survive out there.' Her mind whispered encouragement to the distraught sun goddess, but the young woman brushed aside those thoughts. 'That would be rude, now wouldn't it? The boy and his friends have done nothing to hurt me. Look at the facts Amaterasu...the people outside are callous creatures. Yet, Loki is offering his home to you without anything in return. Might as well accept..since we both know there is nowhere to go.' As tempting as it sounded, the ivory-haired woman hesitated in answering Loki's question right away. She didn't know how these three people would treat her upon reaching home, though so far none of them showed any tendency towards violence. Reluctantly, the woman's glossy lips parted slightly to confirm the Nordic god's question "Accepted. I'll stay until I can find that person I trust." Amaterasu replied at last, her voice laced with mild happiness. Standing up on wobbly legs, the ivory-haired goddess followed behind Loki, her amber hues flickered towards Mayura in slight astonishment "A mystery I am. These red markings...." Amaterasu broke in mid-sentence to touch her facial markings gingerly. Why did she have markings in the first place? Why was she also dressed as a priestess? "I don't remember where I got these markings from....nor do I ever remember being a priestess." She scoffed, looking down at her vintage style kimono. 'This thing is so used...I'm amazed it hasn't fallen apart.' The deity mused silently, immediately scolding herself for thinking such a thing. She should be happy about having clothing on, instead of walking around in rags like those civilians back in town. 'Those poor people...' Amaterasu paused in thought to look at the brown-haired boy.

Detective agency? For solving mysteries? What kind of Mysteries did Loki solve? Paranormal? Demonic? Vague curiosity rose in Amaterasu's stomach, driving tingles of excitement up and down her spinal cord. Did this mean Loki could help her out? Did the boy have a strong connection to the heavens above? She wanted to ask the russet-haired youth, though a quick glance at his female assistant killed off her inquisitve nature. 'Better not ask anything out of the ordinary. Human's have an uncanny ability to hang on to any strange activity and then claim it's paranormal.' Breathing out a gentle sigh, the deity brushed off the way Loki repeated the name to himself. Personally for her, the name of 'Amaterasu' had no special meaning. So, what if she was named after the famous Shinto Sun Goddess. It wasn't like Ammy herself was the sun goddess stuck in a different era and sharing a spot with the gods from Norse Mythology. That was technically impossible for someone such as herself to believe. The only situation separating Ammy from the rest of the group was her complete ignorance over the existence of other gods in her culture. "Thank you. It is also a pleasure to meet the three of you." She answered after a brief spell of silence. Twirling her body around, the sun goddess peered over her left shoulder at the shrine. Amber hues took in the expensive decorations before, she found herself falling behind the group. "I need to stop spacing off." Amaterasu muttered to herself, grabbing a firm hold of her kimono skirt she jogged to reach the edge of the trio. As they walked out of the quiet temple, the bustle from down town quickly invaded Ammy's sensitive ears, she whinnied beneath her breath from the searing pain shooting up and down her neck. She released the skirt automatically to press both hands against her ears in a vain attempt to block out the sound of roaring cars, unneeded chatter and various other noises. Why was she senstive to noise in the first place? Was she being too uptight? Or did it have to do with the hidden canine residing within her? Waiting quietly in the shadows to once again revive the Legend of Shiranui?

'I wonder how much longer I have to wait?' The busy cityscape transformed into a quiet neighborhood surrounded by an assortment of trees, bushes and flowers. Old people could be seen in the Japanese styled houses gardening their luscious gardens. To Ammy the quick change in panorama left her breathless, this part of town did not look like a mixed-up maze to her. Instead the Sun Goddess found herself looking at a semi-populated area of Japan, where buildings failed to cloud the horizon. Amaterasu paused in mid-stride to let herself take in the strange scenery for she was used to seeing only wooden houses in the middle of the field. After all, the deity came from an era where cars weren't even invented yet. She quickly spurred herself into moving towards a strange Western-Styled mansion with fancy iron gates surrounding the entire perimeter. "This place is nice." The ivory-haired woman commented, stopping momentarily at the front gate to gaze down at Loki with an uncertain glow. Honey-colored hues flickered between him and the house as if weighing both choices in her mind. There was no other option in Ammy's mind, but to accept his offer. "Huge..." Was all Amaterasu could say as she gathered pride to enter the detective's home with a blank expression etched across her face. "So, this is where all of you live?" The young woman asked, her finger tips running lightly over some expensive decorations "Ah! These paintings on the wall are exquisite!" She squealed with delight, for the moment replacing her cautious nature with an attitude more befitting the personality of a Sun Goddess.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Loki smiled, she was starting to get the idea. "Good! Then it's settled!" He agreed, watching her. She really intrigued him, she gave off the same air that ever y god did, god in human form that it. On the other hand she didn't seem to have any idea she was if she was. He wasn't going to jump to conclusions but it wasn't out of the blue for someone to have no memory, look at Freya. The thought sent a small pain through his chest, he always felt bad when thinking about what she'd going through...because of him. He shook his head, shaking the thoughts away as he tuned in on the conversation at hand. He glanced at her marking and gown in turned, as did Mayura's. "Really?! Then it really IS a mystery!!!! Can't you see it? A priestess thrown from a cliff loses her memory and...." She started before Loki cut her off. "Mayura." He said with a small sigh, turning to look back at the girl as she gave him a questioning look. "That's enough." He explained at her look simply. She looked a little downfallen, but she would recover, she recovered quickly. She had a good heart sometimes, well most times, she over did it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her looking at her own robes, either way Mayura seemed to of got one thing right. It seemed she really had lost her memory which kept all doors wide open. "We don't have a lot of female clothes, but we probably have at least something you could fit into." He told her with a smile, they had a lot of random stuff around their house, he was sure they could find clothes somewhere. To be honest, he wasn't even 100% sure he knew everything they had in their house. Loki smiled, "The pleasure is all ours Ammy." He told her, already giving her a nickname already.

With a reassuring smile he ushered her onto his grounds, away from the noise and people. There were many things he wanted to talk to her about, but nothing that he could say now with Mayura here, not yet. He was sure there were many things she wanted to ask him too, after all she hardly knew where she was. He glanced at her, as much as he wanted answers he had a feeling they weren't going to come from here. She was the source perhaps, the book with all the answers. Her pages, he had a feeling though, were blank. Written in invisible ink maybe...there but he wasn't going to get anything from it. And that's when we use other sources He thought to himself. He didn't rule anything out. After all in his world all was possible. Loki nodded at her comment, "Thank you, I like it too." He told he, entering the house after her. Almost as soon as he walked in the door E-chan flew to his side. Loki smiled, he hadn't come with them for this one, and there was nothing wrong with that, he didn't always come with them after all. He smiled, patting his head with a smile as he nodded at him, thinking better of talking to him with Mayura around who would see him only talking at air. It was so strange how Mayura put so much belief and faith into the supernatural when she had absolutely no sense of it. She had no idea she was surrounded by Gods and magic, but she believed in it all the same. Unlike her father that it. A devilish grin spread across Loki's face for a moment, he had fun tormenting the priest who refused to believe in magic, though he could see it as clearly as Loki could.

Loki shook his head as Yamino's voice cut though his thoughts. "I'm going to go make some tea!" He told them. Loki nodded "That'd be nice." He told him, at him approval Yamino already in the kitchen. Loki laughed silently to himself, shaking his head at her question though Mayura answered before he could get to it. "No, Loki and Yamino and Frenrir live here but I don't. My dad's a priest you see? We live in a temple not too far from here. But I'm usually here all the time!" She said with a smile, Loki nodding again in agreement as he led the way into his study, taking his normal place at his desk. He pulled his feet up onto his chair, knees to his chest as he waved around the room, particularly at the couches. "Take a seat, we'll find something for you to wear after we have a glass of tea." He told her, seeming more comfortable in his office than he was out on the street. Not that he avoided people, after all they were what made life fun and intresting. However it was always nice to go back home, with his family. And thought it was literal there was also a metaphorical family here with Mayura, Thor and Reiya. He had nothing to complain about.

Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Follow me into heaven
Or hell...

Lost. Lost in a world full of strangers and complicated contraptions. Lost in a world where people seemingly care for just themselves. Lost in a world where Amaterasu's lack of memories exposed her to unpredictable dangers. 'I still don't know if I made the right choice. My judging skills aren't perfect...and I don't why? What happened to me anyway?' Why? Why did it hurt to remember? Could she truly have forgotten who she was? Had she suffered a traumatizing event? An event so powerful that it would drive her mind into suppressing everything? What clues did she hide from everyone? Glossy lips thinned into a bitter smile as the white-haired woman took another glance at her ancient kimono. The material had once been perfectly clean, free of dust and blood. Her kimono must have been a grand sight to behold 100 years ago, but now it was a mass of faded gray-white fabric over-lapped with ripped red trimming at the ends. How ironic. She had once been a powerful Deity in heaven and now, Amaterasu had been reduced to a mere shell of her former self. Nearly powerless. Unorganized. Distrustful. 'Shiranui' would have snorted in horror if she were to witness future Ammy walking around in tatters. 'I haven't heard anyone mocking my outfit. So, why am I worried about it now? Shouldn't I worry about other important matters? Such as finding out what place I'm in?' She knew this was Japan. But what village in Japan had Ammy accidentally fallen into? What era was this? Couldn't be past Nippon for the people dressed strangely. Not to mention the houses were different from the traditional bamboo and wood ones up in the mountains. The ivory-haired female chased away her observations, before turning sideways to glance at Mayura. Honey-colored orbs widened slightly in disbelief at her sudden out-burst. Thrown off a cliff? How absurd? Amaterasu pressed a slender hand against a throbbing temple, secretly wondering where Mayura had gotten such a strange assumption. Of course the Sun Goddess couldn't blame her at all for coming up with the theory. It was possible she might have had an accident or a fall that might be the key to solving her mental state. 'Not so sure someone tossed me off a cliff. It's possible..but quite unlikely.' Some primal instinct residing inside, guided Ammy to toss the idea into the wind. She dismissed the incident with a slight flick of her wrists, as soft orbs fell squarely on Loki. "It isn't absolutely necessary to cloth me in female outfits. In reality...I'd prefer something loose fitting." Amaterasu replied, taking a moment to gaze at the clothing on several people "Something that won't make me feel trapped."

Off all the places to end up why here? Why end up in a town filled with noise and smog? Why replace fertile meadows with crazy buildings? How did humanity manage to bring such a concrete jungle to exist? She wanted answers to all her questions. Answers that would point her in the right direction. Yet, where would her destination lead her too? Sorrow? Joy? Death? Amaterasu didn't know for certain. She lacked the ability to see into the future, which reminded her that Ushiwaka's company would have been useful. 'Would he even know?' He was a smart man. Very intelligent in fact. No wonder Waka had the title of Captain. But even a resourceful man such as himself failed in knowing where Ammy had gone to. Shoving the tiresome thoughts aside, the maiden scrambled into the mansion away from the sounds of chaos. Silence loomed heavily inside the conditioned house and almost instantly the feeling of confinement struck Amaterasu. Hairs standing on end, the sun goddess glanced from wall to wall as if searching for freedom. 'This place is large, but why am I feeling trapped?' Her curiosity for the Western-Style mansion faded with the wind, for anxiety started blossoming inside Ammy's stomach. Why? Why the fear of enclosed spaces? Why be scared of an object that offered shelter? She couldn't pinpoint the problem, though it would be reasonable if she remembered the past. Years of freedom out in the open plain could explain Amaterasu's desire to stay away from confined areas. She was used to sleeping beneath trees or beneath porches whenever one was available. 'Wait a minute. Wait just a darn minute! I'm not acting like myself at all. This behavior of mine will undoubtedly offend Loki and his friends.' Pulling in a ragged breath, the solar maiden straightened to her full height. Tossing a few stray strands of white hair over one shoulder, Amaterasu grew alert to the presence of another creature. Slender eyebrow raised in curiosity, the canine-goddess turned around to capture a glimpse of E-Chan flying towards Loki. "He looks rather cute." She complimented with a methodical gaze at the small floating creature. Truth be told, the goddess had no idea whether E-Chan was a demon in disguise or just a figment of her tired imagination. Perhaps, it would be better to lay off on all the questions till later. Yes. Right now all Ammy needed was rest. She needed to forget about her own issues in order to cope with this new world. In order to survive here, Amaterasu would have to observe how everyone behaved. For it had been proven her awkward behavior would earn nicknames from individuals who did not understand her dire situation.

Her stormy thoughts were broken instantly to the sound of Yamino's masculine voice resonating through out the room and Amaterasu couldn't help expressing her gratitude in silence. 'Anymore negative thoughts...and I'm sure to break down in front of everyone. I don't feel like making a scene here.' Honey-colored orbs followed after the Nordic god, all the while keeping her gaze focused on the kitchen entrance. The faint aromas wafting from the entrance made Ammy's stomach roil around in hunger. "Quiet." She scolded herself softly, until Loki's words prompted the Sun Goddess to turn away from the tempting scent of food. Turning around completely, the young woman glanced briefly at Mayura, and she listened intently to the girl's explanations. " Ah...I see." Amaterasu acknowledge her words, yet the very notion of sharing a house with three males did not sit well with her. 'Stop thinking about the what if's.' Scowling mentally at herself, the white-haired female discarded the idea as simple fear on her part. How would Yamino cause harm? He didn't appear as the type to take advantage nor did the brown-haired boy. It was all in her head. Carefully picking up the hem of her kimono skirt, the goddess followed Loki into his office, all the while letting keen eyes run all over the room. "Alright." She responded to his statement, before walking over to a pair of comfortable black couches. Carefully making her way around the coffee table, the young woman gazed down at the furniture with a completely dazed expression. She had to sit on this? But it seemed uncomfortable. Lips thinned into a small line, the maiden turned to look with a perplexed frown "Hmm.." Ammy merely shook her shoulders with indifference, then let herself fall gracefully against the velvet fabric. "Tea? I haven't had tea in a while. While...I'm seated here...I'd like to know where I am? What is place? It's more different...then I ever imagined." Amaterasu explained, her eyes falling on the detective sitting behind the desk. And even if she burned inside to ask Loki a billion questions, she had a feeling it would have to wait till Mayura was gone.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Mayura_from_MaLoRa

Loki sighed, glancing apologetically at Mayura's outburst. She had a wile imagination and they all knew it. The scary thing was as far as Loki knew that could be close to the truth. While he doubted it was, it could easily be something drastic, stranger things had happened. He shrugged, as if to provide comfort before smiling at her, shrugging a bit at her request. "Don't worry, we'll find something you're comfortable in." He told her with a smile. "It's not like we have school girl uniforms laying around." He said with a smile as he glanced at Mayura who had seemed to miss what he'd said entirely, having found Frenrir laying on the couch and now petting his head and playing with him. He glanced at E-chan again at her comment. Well that was one thing confirmed at any rate, she had the 6th sense. It could mean nothing, lots of people did, but it could also mean something. In other words, it didn't rule anything out, that's all Loki was concerned. Mayura just continued giggled,oblivious to the comment, though Frenrir didn't seem to share in Mayura's enthusiasm. "I'm trying to sleep!" Frenrir complained, trying to roll away which Mayura seemed to take as the go ahead. He looked around, his eyes falling at Loki who was chuckling a bit to himself, realizing Ammy could probably hear him. "Hey!! Da..." Frenrir started before Loki shook his head, the dog about to call him 'Daddy,' though realizing they had a guest in the room. Whether or not she could hear her was irrelevant, he got the hint from his dad. "Loki-sama...help!" He finished, though the young boy did nothing, Frenrir resoting to hide himself as much in the couch as he could

Ammy was distracted, Loki could tell. Of course she had a reason to be, but he couldn't help but to wonder what was going on inside of her brain. It was clear she didn't know much, but any little thing counted. Maybe there was something in there to confirm or divert his suspitions. Meanwhile Frenrir's thoughts were diverted from his annoyances as a scent drifted into the room. "Food!" He said quickly before running towards the door and almost knocking Yamino over as he came into the room with a tray with tea on it. "Hey!" Yamino exclaimed as he steadied himself in the doorway. "Oni... Frenrir!" He cried at his brother, shaking his head as he set the tea down before something else happened. Mayura looked around, realize he had ran off with a confused expression before turning to Yamino. "Thank you!" She told him cheerfully as she stook a cup, tilting her hear at her question and opening her mouth to speak but was quickly cut off. "The Yamino Detective Agency..." He started, amused by Yamino's protests from the other side of the room as he glanced at him with a devilish smile before continuing. "Tokyo, Japan" Loki told her, deciding it was probably smarter to not let Mayura get involved here. He turned to look at Yamino, "Do you have a second?" He asked him, Yamino looking at him startled for a second but quickly nodding. "Of course Loki-Sama is there something you want me to do? Dinners in the oven i don't have to check it for a good couple minutes..." He told him, all eyes were diverted to the door as a bark came from the direction of the kitchen, as if confirming Yamino's comment.

Loki laughed, "Could you go see if you could find some clothes for Ammy?" He asked him, "There might be some in the seconds spare closet on the second floor." He told him, quite specific for a large house, Yamino nodding with a slight polite bow. "Mayura, why don't you help him? Maybe you could find an outfit you'd think she's like?" He suggested, knowing Ammy may or may not appreciate it later, but his intentions were more than a girls fashion sense. Mayura nodded, shanding up quickly and almost dropping her glass of tea onto the floor. "Opps..." She said softly before turning back to Loki and the matter at hand. "Of course!" She said, let's go Yamino!" She told him as she rushed over, grabbing him arm and dragging him out of the room though both Loki and Yamino knew she had no idea where she was going. Once they had disappeared a short silence filled the room, cut shirt by Loki's voice. "Year 2000." He said as if continuing where he had stopped off. "I'm aware somethings it may be better not to let Mayura know until we have all the facts in and she can't create her own." He told her with a small smile as he leaned back. "So while we're waiting for them to get back ask anything you want, we can always continue this tonight." He reminded her, though he was a kid his tone and the way he was approaching this at the moment was anything but, it was quick and sly. It was how the trickster god handled things after all, he wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 2009-010

.Tell me.
.If I die...will the sun continue to shine? .

{ He arrived on the scene to capture the extent of Orochi's damage to the fragile landscape of Nippon. What he saw served in chilling Ushiwaka to the very core. Trees and fertile meadows now lay in complete disarray, the clear water running from Hana Valley to Shinshu Fields flowed a muddy shade of brown. Everywhere, he stepped foot...the ground seemed to crack in places. It seemed as if life had given up...but in front of him a few green sprouts fought to survive. The blond male smiled, for he sensed Amaterasu's presense nearby. Yet, at the same time a dreaded feeling assaulted him. Bolting off in one direction, Waka kept running until he came face to face with a bloody trail leading from the cave to the end of the stairwell. "What is this?" He questioned, leaning down to touch the maroon-colored ground. Fingertips came away scarlet, the metallic scent of blood all to fresh. "Shiranui?" The words escaped from his lips, each one carrying a dead weight as the man hurried towards the stairs. Fists clenched, the male prayed feverishly to the gods in heaven...but he wasn't prepared to see what lay before him. Orochi's mangled corpse laid in peices, a green blade sticking out from the dragon's forehead stood as a timely reminder. Behind the beast a lone warrior stood waving his silver sword wildly around, calling in a strange language for assistance. Upon closer inspection, the Onia warrior appeared battered...but not as badly as the white wolf lying at his feet. Scarlet coated Shiranui in a wet blanket, the brave sun goddess struggling to rise on feet that only seemed to keep sliding out from beneath her. "Amaterasu!" Waka screamed in horror, his eyes wide in shock to see his long time companion in such a deplorable state. He didn't know how much damage she had suffered, but the deep chest wound to the wolf seemed to be the answer to all these questions. } "Old man! Do you have a spare minute?" A brash sounding voice brought Ushiwaka from his daydreams. Blinking glazed crimson hues, the blond-haired male turned around to see the God of Storms walking towards him. Bold blue hues bore into Waka's as Susanoo entered into his office without knocking.

"I have a minute to spare...what do you want? Plus...would it kill ya to knock next time?" He sneered, giving the younger boy a hardened glance "You know? Amaterasu showed more manners...then you ever did." Waka muttered, his lips twisted into a serene smile. The bitter look in Susanoo's eyes gave away his feelings for his younger sister. Jealousy. Hatred. Bitterness. Yes. The god of storms had begged for Ammy's position, but got denied by Izanagi.
"Why must you mention sister dearest? She has been dead for more..then 100 years. All over one stupid battle..that I never attended." Susanoo spat out, his fists clenched "I came here to see if you would give me the Kusanagi blade..." The young man stopped in mid-sentence as Waka slammed both fists against the wooden table "Kusanagi? You want a sword that belonged to Amaterasu? The answer is no! The jaded-edge saber belongs to her...after all it was Ammy who fought in your place. She was the one who died, while you were up in heaven getting drunk with the goddesses. Though...I'm happy to inform you Ammy has been ressurected." He explained, loving the confused expression on the male's face furrow into anger "Revived? Amaterasu has been revived? How? When? Why? She is supposed to be sleeping in eternal peace...back in Kamiki." Susanoo stammered, his mind flashing back to the stone statue of Shiranui erected outside the village gates.

How was that possible? How could a simple Celestial messanger manage to get Amaterasu out of her stony tomb? He licked his lips, obviously stunned by the unexpected news "Where is she then?" The god of storms asked, his azure hues traversing Waka's emotionless features. "Ma Cherie...isn't here. I've sent her to another world by mistake. Earth to be precisely...and we need to bring Ammy back before Izanagi get's wind. I'm uncertain how Amaterasu is faring down there, but we must check on her heatlh status." Ushiwaka explained, sitting down as a wave of dizziness struck him. Dealing with Susanoo and worrying over Ammy drained a good deal of moral from him. Even now, he couldn't help feeling pangs of guilt for subjecting the poor sun goddess to greater ordeals. 'She is a strong woman. Quite capable of holding her own against humans or demons...I wonder where she is? Probably wondering around the streets...lost and alone. Without a familiar face to guide her down the right path.' Without further conversation, he waved Susanoo out of his office, as a drastic plan began to formulate in his mind. What would happen if he and Susanoo traveled down to earth in search for the solar maiden? A joyful smile tugged at Waka's lips, for the mere image of seeing her happy face brought new hope into his empty heart. "Soon...Ammy-Chan. We'll see each other soon." The male promised.

'Wait a minute? Did that dog just talk?' Amaterasu questioned herself with a slender eyebrow raised in Frenrir's direction. Folding arms around herself, the sun goddess shook her head in disbelief. First a floating white ball and now a talking black dog? Great. Just great. On top of seeing strange objects, she was hearing protests coming from the obsidian-colored puppy. 'Seriously...I'm going insane. Maybe those people outside were right to call me crazy. Because this house certainly has some crazy individuals.' Flicking a strand of white hair from her face, the sun goddess merely smiled at Loki's cooment, before returning her intense gaze to Frenrir. He was obviously not the average dog a person would own. No. This male radiated a type of divine aura similar to Yamino and Loki. Even his speech sounded like a human, but she knew a regular person would only hear his complains as shrill barks. "Poor puppy...He is annoyed beyond rational thought." Amaterasu giggled, watching the interaction between Mayura and Frenrir. How could the pink-haired girl not see the dog's body language? He was plainly annoyed with the girl's constant assault on him, yet it remained clear that Mayura was oblivious to Frenrir's barks. 'Oh boy...staying here should be fun. I'm sure..I'll be entertained hearing protests coming from him every day.' The voice in her head dripped with sarcasm. 'Stop it Ammy...remember these people live here..and you are their guest. Be honored to have a roof over your head for once.' She had to be grateful for the small amount of hospitality Loki had shown. Had it not been for him, she would probably be roaming the streets looking for a place to sleep. It would be better to swallow her pride and allow herself to get used to their presence.

The sudden burst of noise brought Amaterasu abruptly to the present, her ears resonating with Yamino's yells. What happened? Twisting her head around, the Sun Goddess captured an excited cry escaping from Frenrir's mouth. Food? Where? In the kitchen? What type of lunch had the Norse god prepared? She didn't know, but the comical scene masked the need for lunch. Several chuckles threatened to escape from Amaterasu's mouth, but she clamped a hand to cover the musical sound escaping forth. "I could get used to this." She giggled silently to herself, dropping her hand to the ground after the fit of hysteria faded away. With the moment over, the ivory-haired woman changed almost immediately. Her facial features turned more reserved, nearly stoic as another set of thoughts distracted the sun goddess. What type of clothing would she have to wear? Swallowing nervously, Amaterasu reached out to grab herself a glass of tea. Honey-colored hues darted back to Loki. "Tokyo? What on Earth am I doing so far from home?" The young woman stammered in astonishment, amber hues widening in realization. This wasn't Kamiki Village nor was it Shinshu Fields. What had Waka been thinking, as he sent her here? Possibly a sick joke of his? Shaking her head in distress, the sun goddess fell into heavy silence, the only voice penetrating her ears came from the sound of Loki asking Yamino and Mayura to find her suitable clothing clothing. 'I'm curious to know what type of clothing...they have laying around this place. Maybe...I should leave with them...just in case..'

Amaterasu settled the half-empty glass on the wooden table, lips parting to speak. Yet, no sound escaped from Ammy's throat and she wondered why the feeling of anguish threatened to rise. Closing her mouth, the white-haired female watched them leave through the door, leaving her completely alone with Loki. 'What now? The quiet is suffocating me!' Tense silence resonated through out the room for a few minutes, until Loki's voice drew her attention to him. "Year 2000?" Amaterasu questioned, her voice laced in slight astonishment "I really confused now, but that doesn't matter." She replied, gaining a bit of boldness in her tone "I understand about Mayura...and her earlier comment threw me off. Though..there was no harm intended on her part...however..I must state that your a weird boy." The goddess stated, hoping her words hadn't offended him. In all honesty, his tone did not sound like an innocent child. Instead it sounded like an adult prepared to spring on an unsuspecting victum "Why am I sensing an odd presence coming from you? It's rather faint, but I can still feel it." Ammy explained, locking amber hues with Loki's green ones. 'I wonder if this boy is worth trusting? His attitude has changed drastically.' Was she right? Or was it just a figment of her imagination? "Well..I don't think I sleep tonight...so I see no harm in talking to you." Amaterasu stated, with a faint smile appearing on her lips.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 5506410

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 am

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] The_M__D__of_Ragnarok_Loki_by_Kiyok

Mayura looked at Ammy in confusion at her question. "Well of course he talked! Dogs can talk to you, they have a voice." She told her with a smile, of course in her mind his simple bark was a sign of his speech, not the distinguished language that the rest of them could understand. Loki laughed silently to himself as he shook his head at Mayura, knowing that wasn't what she meant, but alway wasn't about to explain it to her. Glancing over at Ammy he wondered if he had brought Frenrir into the picture a little too soon, maybe a talking dog was a little much. Though it could of been worse if Frenrir had continued his normal 'daddy' act. While Loki didn't mind in the slightest, it was probably to early to throw it at her, one step at a time. Though he had a feeling the first one was going to be the hardest. he tried to see the situation from an outsiders eyes. E-Chan, Frenrir, not to mention the havoc between the over energetic Mayura and slightly confused Yamino. Loki laughed as she spoke under her breath. "It's nothing that he won't forget about later." He assured her as he shook his head to himself, stretching his arms above his head as he glanced around the room. It was moment like there where he always got a warm feeling in his stomach. He glanced at Ammy with a small smile. "You don't have to be afraid to get comfortable." He told her, even he didn't know how true those words were to her thoughts, only judging off of her posture as he watched her.

"See, he's making up for it." He told her as he watched his son run out of the room. Something it was hard to remember that in his normal form he was at least twice the size of this house, and not long ago he had been chained up at the top of the world. Then again the same could go for Yamino, who had once circled the entire earth. Loki shook his head, a lot of things were not what they seemed but like this, the way it was, it felt right, he really didn't mind it. "Well by all means, make yourself at home." He invited her, as Yamino poured the glasses he took a small sip out of his with a smile. "Perfect like usual." He complimented Yamino. Loki really did like Yamino's tea, it was always so fresh. Loki raised an eyebrow at her response, so she did know where she was. She knew it well enough to know she was a long ways from home. "There seems to be a lot of that going around..." He muttered under his breath. At any rate, she was surely closer to home than he was, so distance didn't much matter to him at the moment. She didn't seem to share the same theory though. In fact she looked quite down trodden by the information. It's to be expected... he reminded himself, thinking of when he had first arrived on earth, though trough he had already had Yamino with him by that point so he wasn't quite as isolated as she must being so far away from...well from where ever she had come from. "Don't worry about it, they're sure to find something you'll like." He told her with a small smile, sure Yamino would bring a back up set just in case.

Loki nodded, "Two thousand years since the birth of Christianity, and humans began to keep an accurate, universal track of time." He said as he stood up, walking over to his window and peering out, his back to her. He smiled to himself as she mentioned Mayura, and him. "Ah yes, I suppose I am a bit strange aren't I?" He asked, turning to look at her after his last remark, a knowing smile on his face. He knew he was strange and different, but he wasn't about to explain that.She wanted to know who he was, why he was different than anyone else around them and, he was sure, if she could trust him, since that seemed to be her big concern. "Just...think of me as someone like you." He told her, still peering at her over his shoulder, though solowly turning around to look as her full on agian, his hand clasped behind his back. "Someone stick in a strange place and trying to find his place in the universe." He told her with a small smile, not answering her question at all, even making a point that he answered it, but still comforting her in the slightest bit. "I can help you, if you want it that is. You have questions, and I have many answers." He pointed out. Of course that didn't mean he would answer all of them, at least if they related him, but there was still a lot he could answer.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 2009-010

.Tell me.

'What is going on with me? I don't understand all these strange feelings in my body. Are they good? Bad? Am I going to do something stupid? Will I end up running from the room?' Clamping both hands over throbbing temples, the white-haired Deity lowered her eyes directly to the floor below. "I see." Ammy answered, giving Mayura a tight-lipped smile "The poor puppy might be asking for food." She shrugged her shoulders casually, fighting at the same time to strive away the unpleasant combination of loneliness and anxiety. 'I'm trying to hold myself together, but keeping a calm composure is proving difficult. Maybe...a walk outside will calm me down?' Amaterasu discarded the possibility away, for she knew a mere walk outside could turn into an endless run around town. She would be seeking clues that didn't exist and possibly talking to people who didn't even know what she was looking for. 'Forget the walk outside. I don't recognize this area from memory.' It was frustrating to be left in the dark. Frustrating to know where she was, but at the same time not being able to remember the area. What happened to her? What caused Ammy to lose her memory? Why was adapting to new faces an exhausting chore? Was it their strange nature? Or the divine energy emanating from Loki, Yamino and Fernrir? "I should bother Frenrir someday." The sun goddess stated with an awkward expression etched across her face. Although she tried to seem less anxious, the light of desperation shimmered in Amaterasu's eyes like a beacon in the night. Slender frame trembling, the ivory-haired female had a hard time maintaining the amber-colored tea still. Whenever, her hand wrapped around the fragile crystal Amaterasu would squeeze the glass in the middle as if testing.

'Fragile. This glass is fragile and if I break it...my blood will paint the carpet.' Releasing the delicate glass from her vice-like grip, the young woman pulled in a ragged breath to calm a thudding heart. "Sorry." The solar maiden apologized, lifting stoic amber hues to Loki's green ones "I'm still adjusting to having so many people around me." She stopped herself in mid-sentence, secretly wondering if her words would upset Loki in any way. He couldn't blame her for being a little up-tight tonight. Being lost in a strange town, having people yelling at her and suddenly finding herself in a strange house amid a noisy atmosphere was to much to handle. "Obviously...I've had little exposure to crowds." Amaterasu explained, honey-colored hues flickering upwards as the goddess rummaged through her empty mind. No matter how hard she tried to remember, a flaring pain in her head would rise. 'Be careful with sudden exposures.' Waka's earlier warning echoed in the young woman's mind 'After being asleep for 100 years...your body has forgotten what noise sounds like. Don't worry...those symptoms will faded soon. Until then...try to keep it easy.' Why? Why did the warning come now? 'Thanks a lot...now that I'm over-whelmed with emotions...is when the stupid warning decides to show up.' Foolish. What type of foolish attitude was she showing to the Norse God? Would he be offended if she left the house without saying a single word to him? Bringing an index finger to her forehead, Amaterasu attempted to focus on the issue at hand. "I've been trying to figure out what has happened to me. However, any attempt at remembering only produces a significant headache...though I remember a strange man warning me to avoid sudden exposures to noise." She thinned glossy pink lips in question "He also said something about a 100 year sleep." Amaterasu shrugged as if the news didn't matter "Perhaps...I'm just rambling again." The young woman stated, leaning against the couch in a vivid attempt to get herself comfortable in Loki's presence.

"Two thousand years eh? I've forgotten just how quickly time goes by." Amaterasu replied, amber hues rolling over to the clock in the office. She watched the hands ticking slowly by, counting seconds faster then the eye could blink. 'Time waits for no one.' The saying was true. A hundred years had passed and the Nippon she had once known was transformed into a concrete jungle seemingly over night. "I...I.." The ivory-haired female stammered over the last comment, cheeks turned a slight shade of pink "I didn't mean strange in that concept." The sun goddess replied, her tone laced with frustration "I meant to say...since the beginning...I've sensed something different in you...not to mention your maturity for a kid." She pointed out, allowing herself the liberty to stand up after several minutes of sitting still "There are times...when I swear you could be an adult." Amaterasu snickered at her own suggestion. 'A kid acting like an adult? I'm being absurd.' Brushing back the thoughts, the young female glanced up in time to see Loki gazing at her "You are like me?" Confusion let Ammy's delicate features for a mere minute as the new sunk in "Did you lose your way home or something?" The solar deity asked, attempting to formulate questions though thinking seemed to create more issues for her. "Help? I think I need more then just help...I need guidance. Can't tell you how frustrating it feels to remember something, but at the same time being unable to recall it." Amaterasu mumbled, amber hues focusing directly on the sun peeking through the window "As for any other questions...I think a good rest from all the excitement will help me in formulating more intelligent questions." She whispered, letting the last sentence hang in the air as a far away look entered Ammy's eyes.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 5506411
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Mayura____by_Loki_Fire_God

Mayura nodded as she watched Frenrir run out of the room, her sat expression disappearing. "Yes...I'm sure he's just hungry." She agreed, for the first time realizing that maybe Ammy wasn't as comfortable as they were here. "Ammy, are you ok?" She asked, suddenly her voice softening slightly as she watched the girl. "I bet you're tired...you're tired aren't you?" She asked, suddenly grabbing all the pillows on the couch until her arms were full she stood up, running over to the other couch and dropping them on the couch. "There you go! If you need to sleep now you have plenty of pillows!" She told her the girl with a smile, to anyone else it would of seemed illogical, but in a strange sort of way she was being sweet, or trying. At they very least Mayura was being thoughtful. Loki smiled a bit as he watched Mayura return to her seat. She may be an idiot who came across as over bearing but her intentions were in the right place, and he knew it. Loki glanced back at Ammy as her grip seemed to lighten and loosen around the cup. He really wasn't too concerned about the mess, they had more cups, but it was a mess that could be avoided. Loki laughed lightly at her comment. "Frenrir may enjoy new attention." He told her. He got most of his attention from Mayura. The rest of them thought of him more as...well a family member and he didn't get the same attention from them.

Loki nodded, "It's ok..." He told her in understanding with a small smile. When he had first come here he'd been able to adjust a bit better, he supposed, because he was naturally able to adept. Still, it hadn't made it any less confusing when it came down to it, he just hadn't reacted the same. "They're all good people and mean well, but they never had to go though the same transition you're going through, it's tough getting used to all this on the flip of a coin." He told her, still growing more and more curious about her. Its as if she hadn't gotten here by any normal means. Due to her first instincts to transportation she didn't seem like she had taken a bus or car, or even an airplane. Had she walked? But if so where from? And wouldn't she of rejected the idea of entering a busy town in her state if she had walked. Yet she was found deep into the town. So then the question was where? And their laid their answers. "I can see that...i suppose we didn't find you the best place to ease into it then." He said with a small laugh, his family was anything but calm, rather than easing into the pool he supposed she'd been more pushed off of the diving board into the deep waters.

Loki laughed a bit as she mentioned the man's evidence. They seemed to fail at that. Still, that meant there was someone out there who knew who she was. Why he would leave in her a state like this, in a place like this, was beyond him but he had leaving her alone. At her mention of a 100 year sleep he paused for a second, his eyes flashing for a brief second in a emotion too intense for such a young boy. He looked away for a second, a hundred year sleep and she still hadn't aged past 20? She was right, it could be rambling but under the circumstances Loki wasn't putting it totally off to the side yet. What did it mean? Amaterasu... He repeated in his mind, biting his lip, glad that Yamino had taken Mayura out of the room now. He glanced back at her as she spoke again, this time about something different. "That it does...Time waits for no one." He told her, it was funny how time was of minimal concern in the world of the gods. And yet it seemed to dominate the lives of people living down here. He sighed a bit to himself, shaking his head.

Loki laughed a bit at her response to his remark. "As me no questions and i will tell you no lies." He told her simply, not wanting to lie to her, but not also about to tell her the truth. "Well how many kids do you know who run a detective agency? Don't let my age fool you is all i suggest." He said, repeating the same words he had told Mayura when she had first come into his office. As a child he was doomed to the preconceptions held through the ages. He looked away at her laugh, Indeed...how absurd, a child who acts like an adult... He thought to himself, laughing a little in agreement. "Absurd." He spoke the word as if it were meant to be an agreement, You have no idea... He added to himself. "Well to save you a larger headache, don't think of me as a child or adult then." He recommended. "Maybe more like you then you realize..." He said ever so softly to himself, before raising his voice to respond. "Something like that..." He said as he stood up out of his chair, glancing out the window a moment before walking over to her. "I was kicked out one day and suddenly couldn't find my way home." He told her, with a small shrug. "Can't even remember why." He told her, emphasizing the words slightly as he raised his eyebrow. "You don't have to tell me...sometimes no matter how hard you try to remember the idea just won't come to you." He told her, leaving out the fact that there was usually magic involved when that happened. "There's no rush, take all the time you need." He told her, looking up as her heard voices down the hall. "Just on time." He said with a small laugh as her heard Yamino and Mayura making their way back down the hall.

Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 2010-010

.Tell me.

"Hmm...I bet Yamino has something delicious in the kitchen." Amaterasu nodded in agreement to Mayura's statement. Crossing arms across her chest, the sun goddess kept honey-colored hues trained upon the black dog until his small body disappeared beyond the doorway. 'I can't help feeling the slightest amount of jealousy.' Why? Why should Ammy feel such alien emotions? How would any rational person explain the surprising mixture of yearning and envy swirling inside the maiden? Was there a logical reason? Eyelids lowered mid-way in thought, until Mayura's voice broke through the stoic silence. "Huh?" The ivory-haired female questioned, turning slightly to gaze at the pink-haired girl with eyes that expressed surprise. She swallowed rather hard, for being caught completely off-guard did not sit well for the former Celestial Warrior. "I'm fine...see.." Amaterasu waved both arms in mid-air to dispell any worries over her physical being, although deep down the word 'fine' failed to describe the chaotic array of emotions. "I suppose...I'm a little tired from the trip around the city." The young woman stated, dropping both arms down in defeat. 'Am I taking advantage of their kindess? Am I going to be a burden for this household?' The troubling questions rose to haunt the sun goddess, even with the acknowledging words Loki had said earlier. There was a difference between being a guest in need and being a guest that sucked the life blood out of it's inhabitants.

Amaterasu didn't want to fall into either catagory. All she wanted was to find her own path. To find what really happened to her memories. To find Ushiwaka for he appeared to be the key in unlocking a mysterious past. Yet, there was one problem with her theory. How would Ammy find him without clues? Maybe, he didn't want to be found. Maybe...he had sent her down her to suffer alone? The notions were many. The accusations to strong to follow through without proper evidence. Pushing back the nightmarish thoughts, the white-haired female couldn't help gawking at the mountain of cushins piled upon the couch. "Eh...Thank you." Amaterasu replied, amber orbs flickering from the comfortable couch towards the pink-haired female. Why the huge stack of fluffy black pillows? Tilting her head sideways, the sun goddess tried to access the situation from another angle. "In all reality...thank you." She finally squeezed a real thank you coming from the heart "I appreciate your concern for me." Different. Mayura was the complete opposite of the wild girl with the colorful imagination from before. Despite this, the maiden sensed the kindness flowing from the young woman's heart. 'A heart of gold. It's tough finding a group of people..who are willing to share their home with a complete stranger like me.'

Fate or sheer luck? Reality or fantasy? Was Amaterasu stuck in a world where dreams appeared both good and bad? Would she continue to be surprised by the gallant hearts of people who were anything, but familar? Why were the questions beginning to rise? It didn't matter what direction she chose to look in, the strange sights only served in making her doubts worse. Pulling in a ragged breath of air, the ivory-haired female walked over to straightened the pillows into a more comfortable position. Grabbing a hold of several cushins, Amaterasu lined them in order until she was satisfied with the work. 'Not my best work...but I reckon...this couch is more comfortable..then the grass outside.' Gingerly, the female settled down to rest while opening every avaliable sense to the world around her. Loki's voice broke through the silence, as Ammy nodded to his words. It was shameful for a former deity to behave like a wild animal in public, but the brown-haired youth had a valid point. She had been thrown from a peaceful world filled with familar faces to a place where coldness seemed to reign supreme. Did Waka ever face this situation? Had the Tao Guardian even thought about Ammy's feelings? Maybe not. "

"I can't help agreeing with you there." She replied, brushing out a few strands of wavy hair from her eyes. Glossy pink lips curved downwards in a gentle smile "Well...I can't argue or say anything bad about this estate. I would be a selfish individual...if I failed to recognized what Mayura, you or the others have done for me. From my brief experience on the street...the people in the city can be rather cold." Amaterasu said, wrinkling her nose in distaste at the last part. Cold. Humans could be cold, but not all of them were the same. Just like each digit in the hand stood out from the other. Perhaps, that is what made humans rather fascinating. Their dynamic personalities. Their odd customs or the way a single family unite could spend some quality time together. 'Yes..these people are different. Almost warm....dare I say.' Tense shoulders sagged as Amaterasu relaxed to fully appreciate the sudden calm that enveloped Loki's office. Moving golden orbs from the window to the young man seated beneath the desk, she captured a brief glimpse of strong emotions reflected in jade hues. What was wrong with the boy? Had she mentioned something hurtful? Or did she trigger unpleasant memories? 'Should I ask?' Blinking several times, Ammy leaned back against the sofa with a small sigh escaping her. There was no use in asking personal questions pertaining to the Norse God. Perhaps it would be better if she ceased to mention anymore about herself. "Well to be honest..I assume not many kids run their own detective agency. Although...this is the first time..I've even heard the word." She admitted, softening facial features as he admitted to being in the same situation. "I'm sorry.." The words wavered out of Ammy's mouth for there was nothing else to say. Meaningless words might serve in upsetting Loki further, that is if he wasn't already upset with his current situation. Sensitive ears captured the sound of approaching foot falls coming from behind the doorway and excitement stole it's way into Amaterasu's heart. Turning around entirely to face the door, she couldn't help recalling Loki's words for they held the heavy truth. "Yes..they're coming." Ammy whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Mayura smiled happily. "Yamino always has really good food!" Mayura agreed as she sniffed the air as scents started to fill the house. "Sometimes i eat so much that i don't eat the food Papa makes..." She laughed a bit as she seemed to grow distant in memory. "He gets mad but Yamino's cooking is so good...i invite him over but he never wants to come...it's like he's scared or something!" She laughed as if the idea was ridiculous. Loki looked a way, laughing a bit to himself, he supposed it was really his fault. everyone he was around him he just couldn't help it, it was too easy to mess with him when he could see the supernatural, yet not believe. He would admit that sometimes he'd done it to blow off steam, it was too easy. One way of another her father had come to fear Loki and didn't want to come any where near him. Loki watched her as she waved her arms around, seeming to wave Mayura off. Little did she know how impossible Mayura was to 'wave off.' He laughed a bit, watching her, her efforts futile. "You know, you really shouldn't use the word find unless you mean it." He told her, raising an eyebrow to look at her. "Fine suggests are aren't stuck in a strange house full of strange people in a strange place." He pointed out, though he approached it in a light way the meaning was serious. People overused the word fine a lot in this day and age, things were much simpler when you said what you mean. Not that he was one to talk, but he was a special exception in his mind. "You know, i really wasn't lying when i told you to relax, you'd be surprised how much easier things can get if you're relaxed." He told her, though that had always been his policy, never take things too seriously. While lately he had gotten a lot closer to being serious he wasn't ready to go all the way there.

When Mayura set the pillows down Loki wasn't sure what she expected, but obviously not her thank you. For a moment Mayura froze, as if surprised at her thanks. In truth Mayura hadn't expected it because of how she had been acting towards her. Suddenly Mayura smiled, bowing to her with a bright grin. "Your welcome!" She told her happily as she looked around. "Afterall, we can't let you get sick before we figure out your mystery!" She told her with a laugh, seeming to return to the girl from before, though Loki knew it was the same person. After she'd left Loki turned back to Ammy, watching her curiously. "She really is right, there are many strange things about you, not just who you are, but don't you have something you want help with? If you feel like it, feel free to ask, it's what we do." He winked at her, seeming to read her thoughts again. He didn't expect an answer, he didn't even leave it open for one if she wanted, but they were here to help...though with her special circumstances he wasn't convinced they would e able to take on any request she asked about, at least without time. Then again on the flip side because they didn't know a lot about her it might actually be simple, either way he didn't have to worry about, maybe he wouldn't at all, he just knew the look of someone in need when he saw one.

Slowly he walked over to her as she tried to position herself. "I know it's hard..." Loki told her, suddenly soft again, his eyes not on her but on a far wall, though he seemed to be looking as something in between him and the wall, something only he could see. Was it a memory? Or was he just spacing out? It was almost impossible to tell. "But things work out...even if not how you planned..." He told her softly. Look at me...I'm stuck here on earth with Gods who get lost and Gods who want to kill me. My companions are a giant snake, a huge wolf and a girl who can't see what's in front of her.... He laughed a bit to himself, that was the negative outlook on it he supposed, but he had nothing to complain about. Well...the gods popping up everywhere to kill him, maybe, but he was here with people who cared about him. He wasn't in Milgard, not Asgard, but he was still comfortable. He shook his head, as if clearing his mind before turning to look at her. "One way or another we'll get things figured out," He told her, offering her a comforting smile as he moved over to the couch Mayura had been on, sitting down and leaning back against the leather with a sigh. It was strange how things could build up over time, and somethings talking about it made Loki tired, and Loki usually wasn't completely functional when tired. He glanced at her, "Cold huh?" He repeated, it's true they had done her a favor, and that people on the streets could be cold to things they didn't understand. He also knew that may acted that way because some sort of demon had possessed their heart, and because humans were fearful creatures by nature. "Don't be too cold to them, h...they take a lot of patience." He smiled, catching himself at the word 'human.' As far as anyone besides gods were concerned he was human, no need t mess it up now.

Loki shook his head, "Don't be sorry, it is strange for a kid to be doing what we do. We're all about helping people, people who lose things, people who have strange things happen to them." He said glancing at her. "I guess you fight right into that category." He shrugged, whatever had crossed his mind to make him react seemed to be gone now. He wasn't going to get offended, it bugged him to be stuck as a child, but he'd heard it so many times, what did one more matter? "Besides, nothing that had happened to be up till this point if your fault right? I'm managing on my own." He smiled, glancing at the doorway with a shrewd smile as he heard them returning. Standing up he walked over to the door, opening the door right as they got to it. Mayura was holding an armful of clothes while Yamino followed behind with a much smaller load, no doubt by instruction of Mayura. Mayura dropped all the clothes onto the ground. "We are going to find you the perfect outfit!" She told Ammy, Loki walking over curiously at the pile that was laying on the ground to see what they had grabbed. As a glimmer caught his eye he bent down grabbing something from the pile only to pull out a long silky evening gown. He glanced doubtfully from Mayura to Yamino who sighed with a shrug, nodding to the pile, Loki noticing that there were also some more logical outfits in the bunch. He sighed, dropping the dress back down. "I leave this to you two ladies...Yamino, let's go to the kitchen." He suggested, not wanting to be here while Ammy tried to find something to where. Yamino nodded in agreement, setting his pile on top of the rest. "Yeah, i have to check dinner." He agreed as the two left the room, Loki glancing back at Ammy with a slightly apologetic smile before closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 2010-012

.Tell me.

'It's so easy to go through life deceiving others, however you'll be pleasantly astonished to see people who won't fall for your tricks. Sometimes a mere glance at the eye can tell a person more about yourself, then words ever could.' Ushiwaka's wise words once again rose from the depths to haunt Amaterasu 'Call me an old man. Call me a bothersome nuisance, but I've seen the barrier built around your heart. This very minute, you're trying to hold back feelings of desperation. Despite knowing you need help, that prideful nature will be your down fall.' Bothersome man indeed. What did he want with his wise words? Had he even placed himself in Ammy's shoes? Did he even once ponder how the sun goddess must of felt to be thrown into a strange world filled with metallic monsters, cold attitudes and people who spared only a brief glance? Why should she even listen to meaningless words? 'Help? Do I really need help?' She pondered silently, amber hues flickering towards the pink-haired female "Judging from the scent wafting in from the kitchen...I can already feel my appetite growing." The white-haired female chuckled, clamping a hand automatically over a grumbling "I'm half tempted to go see what Yamino is cooking." She added slyly, moving golden-brown orbs from Mayura towards the locked office door. 'Are you trying to deny yourself again? Do you attempt to hide anxiety with petty lies?' Her subconscious mind spoke out against, the earlier words she had spoken. The four-letter word 'fine' failed to describe how Amaterasu felt at the moment. It was easy to see beneath every futile attempt, that the maiden appeared more vulnerable then she wanted to let on. Words or fake barriers only served as a temporary defense against discovery, but what happens when shields crumble? What happens when one person reaches deep? Would broken barriers still work then? "Hmm...maybe I could convince your father to join us someday." The young woman replied, unable to keep a few giggles from escaping her. How could Mayura's father be scared of a place like this? Tilting her head towards the ceiling, she let keen eyes run over every single in Loki's office. Nothing seemed amiss or even scary about the place and although the atmosphere resonated with excitement....Ammy could sense no malice in the air. Strange. The man was indeed a strange one. 'No..I have no reason to hide behind a barrier.' Ammy snapped mentally at the annoying voice, until Loki's voice broke in. Shifting her gaze, the white-haired goddess found herself face to face with the Norse God. The raised eyebrow wasn't a good sign in her eyes for it seemed the brown-haired male could see right through her disguise. Sighing in disappointment, the Celestial Maiden parted glossy lips to speak "What else should I say then?" Amaterasu questioned lowly "I can't just allow my emotions to get out of control." She pointed out, with a grim look down at the boy "Although...I'm trying my very best to relax here...trust me..it's hard."

Reaching backwards with an extended hand, Amaterasu grabbed hold of the soft pillow with trembling fingers. Bringing the fluffy cushion towards the front, the ivory-haired female snuggled against the velvet fabric as if attempting to bring herself some meager comfort. 'I don't think Mayura was prepared for your gratitude.' The inner voice prompted Ammy to looked at the speechless girl with a mixture of curiosity and amusement "Me get sick?" What did she mean about getting sick? "I guess you're right. What's the point of answering questions...if I'm knocked out of commission?" She mumbled with a slight smile etched across her face, and soon turned back to face Loki. 'Why is he staring at me like that?' Tilting her head sideways, Ammy's facial expression changed into a piece of perplexity. Why did the boy give her that curious look? 'Let's see..I'm a female lost in a completely different world...not to mention these strange markings on my face and arms. Also...I barely have any memory of who I am. Maybe that's the reason Loki stares at me.' Or it could be another reason. Pushing away the assumptions, the female focused on the boy's words. "Strange." She whispered the word beneath her breath, as amber orbs glanced towards the window "I'm a walking mystery aren't I? Well...I wouldn't consider myself normal in the first place. Not many people wear ancient-looking kimonos and wear bright red marks on their faces and skin." Amaterasu stated, briefly extending a hand upwards to inspect the faint scarlet patterns "Even though...you've offered to help me...I have no idea where to even begin." She shrugged casually. Clues would be nice. Even a memory fragment would be sufficient to guide her in the right direction. "I don't know if I want to find out what I really am..or if I want to find the man who sent me here in the first place." The young woman answered truthfully, while glossy pink lips thinned into a closed-lip smile. 'Isn't it my job to find out about myself?' It was tempting to begin searching the world mindlessly for clues that might never exist. It was tempting to just sit back and throw one's hand in the air. Where would the sun goddess find her answers? Loki wouldn't be able to help her for he didn't know of her past. How about Waka? 'Suppose you find yourself tomorrow Ammy...what will you do if the truth turns out to be painful?' Waving away the worrying thoughts, the goddess watched the male coming in her direction, green orbs seeming distant. 'Is he okay?'

The young woman leaned against the sofa, golden orbs focused intently on Loki's motionless form. What was he thinking? Was he spacing out? Was he having memories of his own? Maybe he suffered from emotions to tense to be described in words? Whatever the reason, Amaterasu said nothing to him. 'I can't say anything to comfort him...in reality I don't even know what is happening to Loki. He appears to be temporarily absorbed inside himself...just like me.' Although the russet-haired youth shared similar characteristic's with the sun goddess such a losing their way home..but in attitudes his was closes to an adult. 'Kicks out of his home...while I was sent far away from it. No one ever told me if I was banished..or if I did anything to deserve this fate.' There were always logical answers to illogical questions, but where to find them wasn't a simple stretch. "I suppose things do work out in strange ways." Amaterasu responded at last, thinking back to her earlier situation "I probably wouldn't be here...if life hadn't thrown me into this position." The white-haired female admitted "Yeah...patience." Human beings appeared to be emotionally complex creatures with emotions similar to her own. Maybe their coldness was due to fear? Or maybe Ammy's strange appearance set off a primitive instinct to shun? 'Mayura is a human and she treated me differently from everyone else.' Goes to show that every heart had it's own feelings. "Despite being a kid...your quite smart." She stated, tightening her hold on the pillow "Not to mention cute in a weird way." Amaterasu announced, carefully pushing herself into a standing position. As the door to the office opened, she was astounded to see Mayura and Yamino holding two piles of clothing in their arms. Eyes widening in disbelief, the young woman followed behind Loki to take a peek at the garments "My goodness...." The sun goddess stammered "So much clothing to chose from..." Blinking several times, the female turned around to see Loki holding up a shimmery evening gown. Raising a slender brow in curiosity, Ammy watched him drop the dress back into the pile. "That dress was beautiful...although now isn't the occasion." She muttered to herself, picking up several blue jeans, skirts and t-shirts from the pile of clothing. Hearing the boy's excusing themselves from the room, Ammy glanced up to see Loki smiling apologetically. "No harm done...I should be done in a little bit." Amaterasu assured him, before turning to Mayura "How about these?" She asked, extending several outfits consisting of jeans and t-shirts "Or would a summer dress suit me better?" Holding up a cotton dress in shades of white with lace trimming "Hmm...I think I'll let you pick out an outfit for me instead." Amaterasu said "I seem to lack experience in shopping." She laughed, looking a little more vivacious then before.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Ammu10
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Illusio_Fontis_by_myhilary

Mayura nodded with a smile, "It's absolutely the best!" She smiled, glancing at Yamino who was blushing a bit at her compliment. "Well i don't know about the best..." He started protesting. It had been more luck he had picked up cooking as well as he had, he only wanted to do his best for Loki. He looked over at the very figure he had been thinking about who had cut him off. "Don't say that, you absolutely are the best Yamino!" Loki complimented him making Yamino blush a deeper red, Yamino having no argument against Loki as he sighed. "Well, i'm glad you like it." He told them with a laugh as he glanced at Ammy. "I'm making yakisoba," Yamino told her with a small smile at her curiosity, at the mention Mayura giggled slightly, Yamino turning to look at her, unsure of why she was laughing. "What?" He asked, Mayura shaking her head. "I'm just thinking of the time you make yakisoba for our school fair...you made so much and no one took any..." Mayura sighed at the memory for a second, remembering her failed attempt to get people to join. "We had so much left over! We were eating it forever!" She laughed, as Yamino nodded, remembering the memory. "That we did." He agreed as he looked over at Loki who was laughing a bit at the memory as well, the young detective certainly had gotten a lot of attention that day, after all what teenage girl could deny a cute little kid? Loki turned to look at Mayura again, smiling as if he saw strait through her charade. She was trying to look like she knew what was going, that she wasn't worried, but she was, and he knew it. After all, you can't trick the trickster, and Loki was the biggest trickster of all. Was that why he was stuck here? He couldn't even remember why, had there even been a reason? He didn't know, but either way he was here now with an even bigger charade, a child detective. He was sure Odin was getting a laugh out of it at any rate, at least he was doing better than Thor, or...as he was better known, Narugumi.

Loki laughed at bit at her offer, trying to imagine Ammy trying to convince Mayura's father. "I think that's a wonderful idea, it would be so much fun to have your father over Mayura." He told her with a bright smile, Yamino shaking his head slightly as Loki, knowing what he really meant by that statement. Mayura frowned, "you could try...but i don't know if it would work...i think he's scared of Loki because he's a detective and father doesn't want me to be a detective..." She said to herself, not knowing how close tot he truth her words were getting as she shrugged, "But maybe if you tried! He's a priest, and if you're a priestess you two would get along great!" She laughed, seeming to go off on a rampage to herself that no one else could follow about priests and the supernatural and their temple. Loki watched her, "Perhaps not, but sometimes you have to let you're emotions out to harness then back in and keep them controllable." He told her with a small smile, shrugging his shoulders. "But i can't make you do anything, in the end it's your choice. " He told her, thinking back to his first day here on Midgard. Sure he had been here may times, come down and played tricks on the humans, it had all been so easy. But it had been different, he hadn't been able to get back, his powers were sealed with his form and he was a small child in a strange world. He hadn't been helpless, he had still had some limited powers, and his son with him. A lot of people had thought they were father and son, which had been partially and gotten Yamino flustered whenever someone said something about it. It was different being stuck here, not being able to leave. You actually looked at the people, their cold personalities and judgment. Still Loki had never had to get used to busy places like Ammy seemed to have to do. He had lived in them, he had made them lively. Ha had always been around other beings and noise. Where had she come from? What isolated place had she been for so long she was unfamiliar in the house of a family? Where ever it was, the idea sounded lonely to Loki, who had been already deprived of the festivities of the gods.

Mayura nodded with a smile, seeming to return from her rant. "You're no good if you're sick, it's not a good feeling." She told her, making it unsure if she was worried more about the mystery of Ammy in general. She laughed, "Besides, when i have trouble sleeping i always get all my pillows and stuffed animals and i go to sleep much faster!" Mayura told the girl. Mayura nodded in agreement with her assessment as Loki smiled at her. "The best place to start is at the beginning." He told her with a smile as if stating the obvious, though he knew it wasn't the simple. "After all, you can't take in all at once can you? Start with what you can do now, and then the rest will follow." He told her simply, listening to her words, filled with doubt and fear. "Perhaps the truth is something to be scared of..." He replied, half talking to her, yet half in thought, as if his mind were wandering elsewhere as well. "But you you never find out how can you move forward?" He asked her, "You'll be stuck in the past, always knowing there's something you're missing, and that will hold you back. Besides? Don't you want to know who you are and why you're here?" He asked her, seeming to return to the present to smile at her, there was something in the way he spoke, as if he knew the feeling. As if he too had been thrown here from a different world, not knowing why he was here. All he had been told to do was collect demons from the hearts of humans. It was a pointless chore, because humans held so many demons inside of their hearts that there would never be an end to it. Yet he continued doing it, blind and not knowing why because it was the only link he held to his world, what he had been told would return him. Was it working? Considering Odin had sent several more gods to kill him he would say his mission to capture demons was a pointless mission to begin with.

"Very strange ways..." Loki sighed as he turned to look at her, nodding. "No matter what had happened or why you're hear now so we do what we must, right?" He asked with a small smile. "Something curious about...people of this city is how different everyone is depending on the combination of their personality and position." He told her. Look at mayura and someone off the street, if they both had Mayura's attitude, god forbid, they would still be different because they had lived in different circumstances. If they grew up in the same circumstances they would still be different because of their personalities. Each Human is different and handles their problems differently. They have different fears and respond to them how it's comfortable to them. Yet so many acted in the same skeptical manner when it came to something new, even refused to see the truth when it laid before them, like Mayura's dad, because of their beliefs. He shrugged, letting the subject drop when she suddenly spoke again. Loki smiled at the comment, tilting his head to look at her. "I suppose i am smarter than most people my age." He told her, sensing the irony in his own words. He appeared to be about 7 and was much more intelligent than any 7th grader he had ever met. When it came to his actual age however...was he smarter? He would like to think so, not may could pull off the tricks the way he did, every little detail planned. If you asked most of the people 'his age' though, he wasn't sure you would get the same result, he had been called a fool and an idiot many times before. He laughed a bit at the thought, smiling cutely as her last compliment. "Well thank you very much!" He told her with a his usual little kid smile that had wooed the hearts of many adults that he had met. He glanced from the dress, to Ammy, over at Mayura and then Yamino nodding a bit at Yamino as the two of them took their leave. Mayura smiled, picking the dress up with a sigh. "I suppose not...But it's so pretty... i want to see you in it!" She smiled as she handed the dress to her, "Really quick?" She asked the girl, with a bright smile as she held it out to her. "Besides it matched all you're markings!" She pointed out, the dress a brilliant red as she gave the dress to Ammy, turning back to the pile and digging through the rest of the clothes as if searching for something. There were jeans and shorts, tank tops and t-shirts, everything from sweats to spring dresses as she put together another oufit, humming to herself.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Mayura_Daidouji_by_teela_chi
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 14216810

ღ It's coming to an end.
You had your chance to never walk awayღ

"Another beautiful morning rises on the Celestial Plain." Tossing back silk sheets, the goddess of rice rose out of bed to greet the early morning sun. Stretching arms towards the ceiling, Inari allowed herself several precious minutes to relax. "The rice fields should be ready for harvest.." She could only hope the plants had enough water to survive or else her hard work would have gone to waste. 'You can't stay in bed forever. Get up...get dressed and do your weekly chores.' Chores? What weekly chores? Did growing rice consist of a chore? How about performing godly duties? Shoving aside the troublesome scenarios, the black-haired female shoved aside heavy quilts to liberate a slender frame. Standing rather quickly on wobbly legs, the goddess walked towards the closet located on the Western end of her bedroom. Gold leaf adorned rustic curved handles, which were attached to ornate oak doors. Persian rugs in hues of gold, red and royal purple entwined together to form a master piece of art. 'Some would call me lucky to have so many accessories worth money...strangely enough...I'm not happy with my life style. I'm not happy being a goddess whose only purpose is to grow rice day in..day out. What I really crave is adventure...just like Ammy who would go around Earth helping people.' Amaterasu. The Sun Goddess from Japanese legend who fought the legendary eight-headed snake Orochi. The very deity whose life slipped in between Waka's fingertips. The woman who had once called Inari her best friend, the one wolf-goddess that shared keenly in her interests. "I miss Ammy." She muttered beneath her breath, enclosing a left hand around smooth golden handles. Tugging lightly on the curved handles, the luscious oak doors swung wide open to reveal kimono garments in all shades. "What should I wear today? Silk kimonos get too heavy when wet...so maybe a cotton one for outside? Eh....this one looks good...but I hate wearing drab colors." Wrinkling her nose in distaste, the raven-haired female pulled out an olive-colored Yukata with faded fall leaves etched into the background. Fortunately for her, the fabric was made out of breathable cotton and wouldn't feel heavy if exposed to the elements. Eyeing the rumpled garment with critical blue-green orbs, she shrugged away the feeling of disappointment. It could be worse right? She could be stuck sporting a ripped garment out in the fields instead. Inhaling softly, the black-haired female untied lace strings holding her light blue night wear together. Tossing the sleeping garment into the nearest hamper, Inari dressed quickly in the pale colored kimono. "Inari-Chan!" A familiar male voice called out from behind the closed door "I have important news for you." Glossy pink lips curved downwards in a gentle smile as the young woman finished tying a black obi around her waist and tossing her curly hair into a messy bun "Hold on." She called loudly, before racing over to open her bed room door.

'Aren't you an idiot for bothering Inari this early in the morning?' Ushiwaka couldn't help pondering his strange hours of sleep 'On second thought...I should talk to her later.' But she had answered his call, so what point would he make in walking away? Sighing deeply, the blond-haired male leaned against the concrete wall with crimson orbs glued to the Eastern horizon. Crossing arms against his chest, Waka waited patiently until Inari opened the door with a flustered expression etched on her face. "Sorry for the wait! I was having a problem with my clothing." She laughed merrily, only to stop as Waka failed to notice her voice. What was wrong with the warrior? Was he sick? Worried? Tilting her head sideways, Inari captured forbidden emotions running through scarlet eyes. Feelings that ranged from sadness to fury compared starkly to the milky-white color dusting his face. Lack of sleep was apparently the cause or Amaterasu's brutal departure stilled haunted him after all this time. "Hello?" How long did he plan on standing here? Swallowing harshly, the young woman grabbed a hold of Waka's dark blue tunic. Digging nails into the silk fabric, Inari tugged violently to break him out of an induced trance. "Huh? What?" He questioned, lowering his gaze to see the goddess of rice gazing at him with relieved ocean-colored hues "Thank goodness...I thought you were falling asleep on me. Tell me Captain Waka...what brings you here?" Questions slipped out of her, as the elder male straightened into a more comfortable position. "Remember Amaterasu?" He asked, glancing sideways to see Inari's eyes glinting in curiosity. Without speaking, she merely nodded in acknowledgment. "I asked Sakuya to revive her again...but Ammy isn't what she used to be 100 years ago. All her memories, powers and attitudes seemed to be suppressed." The young man relayed his concerns, reddish-brown hues averted downwards in shame "Call me an idiot for sending Ammy out of heaven...I can't afford to have her get hurt again." He confessed, knowing his fears were valid. Any father would worry for his offspring, although Ammy did not carry his blood. "I understand." The goddess answered at last, voice laced with calm...though jade-blue hues gave away her joy at the news. Amaterasu was alive! Hopefully, the sun goddess was faring well..where ever she was. "Come help me with the rice harvest." Inari giggled childishly, her hand pulling Ushiwaka away from the doorway "It's only fair for having taken a few minutes away from me." She joked dragging the wide-eyed male towards the temple entrance and out into the lush rice fields. "Alright! I'll help you harvest the dang rice! Just let me get ready." Waka exclaimed happily as red orbs glanced happily towards the east. 'Soon...well meet again Amaterasu.'

::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::

'This place is filled with unfamiliar faces...yet at the same time I feel a strange feeling blooming in my heart? I don't understand. What is it? Am I getting sick?' Tucking strands of loose ivory-colored hair, the young woman took a minute to digest each individual feeling. What was it? This strange combination of warmth mixed in with yearning? What did it mean for the Sun Goddess? Did it mean she had family experience? Or was it the emotional feeling of something missing from her life? 'I'm having a hard time adjusting to crowds..and here I am feeling lonely all of a sudden.' She didn't understand how her body could react strongly to the trio of strange faces surrounding her. These people provoked alien feelings within the deity. Feelings that Amaterasu did not want to understand. Or did she? Was she in denial? 'Admit it already..you want to incorporate yourself into this make-shift family! Why? Because you're lonely....because you know deep down these people are similar to yourself. Maybe not Mayura...but look at Loki. Far away from home like yourself...learn to adjust to new situations. I know Ushiwaka would be screaming at me for attempting to appear strong.' Glossy pink lips thinned into a light smile as the young woman pushed away the bothersome words, only to find out that her mind refused to leave any stone unturned. Growling faintly at the little voice in her head, Amaterasu returned attention back to the three people standing in Loki's office. "Well..if every says your food is the best...then don't doubt." The sun goddess offered her own insight, before falling quiet again. Why give compliments? She wasn't one to speak much, but being surrounded by a dozen voices seemed to bring out Ammy's sociable nature. 'Is this my real attitude? Earlier...I wanted to run out of the house...now all I want to do is lose myself here.' Ironic. How ironic to change in the blink of an eye. Was she sick? No. The young woman didn't feel sick. She didn't feel anxiety like before, yet at the same time Ammy found herself joining in the conversation. "Yakisoba? Sounds delicious." Did he mean fried noodles? Tucking a hand underneath her chin, the solar maiden turned towards the window with a slender eyebrow curving upwards in question. Even here the food went by strange names. Awkward. Very awkward for a female who had traveled a hundred years ago through Nippon, eating various assortments of food from small villages and towns alike. Sweet rice cakes with strawberry filling had been her favorite treat and no one made it better..then the old woman back in Kamiki. At the mention of school fairs, Ammy turned her attention back on the trio. Shimmering amber hues merely focused on the laughing faces, for it seemed they had fun memories to share. Memories that Amaterasu herself lacked. Did she ever have funny memories?

What was she doing wishing for absurd wishes? Did she even want to remember her past? 'Does that make me a coward? Do I want to know who I really am?' There were many what if's swimming in Amaterasu's mind. To many insecurities threatening to cloud her rational thinking. Pulling in a deep breath to calm herself down, Ammy re-focused on Mayura with soft golden-brown hues narrowed in sympathy. A father who expected his daughter to be something else? A father expecting his daughter to cast aside her own dreams in favor of dad's approval. Shaking her head in disdain, the ivory-haired female parted lips to speak "Are you his only child?" She questioned curiously, for parents had a habit of latching onto their kids. Especially if they had only one child who got undivided attention "Maybe your father is afraid to see you hurt? Maybe he wants you to pick something that is less dangerous." Ammy replied, after waving to Yamino and Loki. "However...parents need to let their kids explore the world around them. They should allow room for independence....room to complete dreams. He might be afraid...but it's a risk everyone has to take." She muttered, words laced with coolness and understanding. For a few split seconds Amaterasu did not speak as a woman coming out of some unknown territory. She never wavered in her speech or even pause to think about her wise sounding voice. The sun goddess who had come in as an non-trusting individual, suddenly spoke like a female filled with vast knowledge. Almost as if she had gone dealt with what Mayura was dealing now. "I'm the least indicated person to give you advise." She chuckled bitterly "Look at me...coming in from the street...and speaking meaningless words. I'm not a parent...nor do I have children of my own. If I did..perhaps..I'd have the same theory as your father." Pausing in mid-sentence the solar maiden straightened to look back at Mayura with a reassuring smile "Priestess..hmm? Perhaps...I was a miko before losing my memory." The goddess replied "Even so...I'll attempt to convince your father to come eat dinner here..I'd also be interested in participating in your mysteries." Would involving herself with the pink-haired female bring about consequences? If so what? 'Her father. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind...he'll send me flying with that over-protective attitude.' Shaking away the assumptions, the white-haired female resumed her search by pulling out more t-shirts, pants and Spring dresses from the biggest pile. Shaky hands grabbed several nice blouses that would go extremely well with denim jeans.

Extending each individual piece of clothing on the couch, Amaterasu took several steps backwards to survey her work. Ten different sets of clothing in shades of white, red, beige and gold laid in coordination, along with jeans that were neatly extended to reveal their full length. "I think..I've found all my favorite shades." Ammy chuckled, pointing to the warm hues lined up on her side of the couch. Golden-brown hues swept upwards to see the bright red dress hanging motionlessly from Mayura's grasp "It's a beautiful dress...although.." Shrugging casually, the white-haired female took the shimmery dress from her. Running gentle finger tips against the soft material, she found the dress to be deceptive in appearance. "I suppose it won't hurt to try it on." Unzipping the back of the scarlet-colored evening gown, Amaterasu quickly shrugged off her ancient-looking kimono garments. Tossing discolored fabrics off to the sidelines, she slipped into the elegant dress with minimal effort, however a soft blush began to appear on Ammy's pale features. "Eh...well...your right about the color matching my markings." The female pointed out, swaying back and forth across the room to show off the beautiful gown "Imagine if I headed downstairs in this dress..." Shaking the thought out of her mind, Amaterasu stood completely still with amber eyes flickering backwards between the dress and more comfortable clothing calling out to her. 'This dress will only drawn unwanted attention for me. Do I want everyone staring?' Obviously not, but what did she mean by unwanted attention? It's not like Ammy would run around in public with a bright red dress to draw attention from already critical people. She didn't need to be called insane nor did she want to be judged. "Should I wear this or change into something more suitable? Maybe..something else would be nice...unless you wear a dress as well to accompany me." Amaterasu giggled, but it would be nice not to stick out.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 060_mo10
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Midgardsormen

Yamino blushed as Ammy cut in as well. "Not you too!" He sighed in exasperation before throwing his hands up in a sign of defeat. Leaving to sit in silence as she glanced around the room. Loki giggled a bit as he watched Yamino, a warm feeling spreading through his chest. This place, this house was so different from the world of the gods. There were no secrets, no worrying about upsetting someone who could bring the world to an end or live as they knew it. It was family, it was fun and relaxing. Not that he hadn't had fun in the world of the gods, he often found it funny to interrupt the perfect lives of the people that the humans idolized. It was different, that's all that there was to it. Loki watched Yamino closely, when he had first offered him to come him with him to Midgard he had been worried for his son a bit. Midgard was different than anything he knew, it had only been a small place he encircled. It was confusing and could be cold, then again the world of the gods had plenty of that too. Many of the gods probably didn't understand, thought he had turned to that giant snake as company when he couldn't get decent company, that he couldn't live without someones attention. Little did they know Loki wasn't as self-centered as they thought. Was he a little bit? From his perspective now, banished from the world he had always known and from the form that had been able to shift into any shape and attract the attention of any on looker, he had possessed a ego that surpassed even Freyr's. He didn't completely regret it. He had hurt people maybe, taken a couple tricks to far, overlooked other peoples emotions a couple times, but he had always had a sense for those around him. May of them thought his intentions in bringing Yamino were only for him, but they were wrong. Yamino was company, but he was also his son. He had seen his sons pain and loneliness. He had overlooked it for to long, but he had noticed it, and brought Yamino somewhere he could be around others.

The results had been better than he would of originally thought, he was glad to see him son as he was now, he was happy. Even if he insisted other wise and acted embarrassed, even Yamino's fear of Thor was entertaining to Loki. He was living, making up for time he had lost. He was scared, embarrassed and happy, the emotions he hadn't been able to feel alone in a deep dark place. He glanced over at Mayura, who seemed to have became an special addition to their family of gods, snakes and dogs. Mayura watched Ammy a second before nodding. "Yes...i'm his own child, my mother died when i was very young, to young to even understand she was gone." Mayura told him, a distant expression growing on her face as if thinking about a memory with a smile until Ammy interrupted her thoughts. Mayura sighed, "Yeas, but he doesn't have to be such a grump about it..." She muttered, as if the thought had occurred to her. The thing was that her father had never understood her obsession with mysteries, with the adventure and...well, mystery. A desire that he himself had implanted in her when she had been very young. She nodded, "He doesn't even believe in mysteries or paranormal!" She sighed. "And he's a priest..." She sighed, no her father didn't understand her obsession, maybe never will. Someday Mayura would prove it to him, and then he would have to believe. As he listened to Ammy there was a warmness in her voice. It was the tone of knowledge, the warmth even distracted Loki for a moment as he watched Yamino, room to grow and experience. Yamino seemed to relized he was being watched as he looked around, as he cause Loki watching him blushing slightly and quickly turning away. Despite himself Loki couldn't help but to laugh, a warm laugh or fondness as his thoughts turned back to Ammy. "Well Ammy, memory or not you have experience." He told her, still in a light mood as she watched her. "Your words were well spoken and quite true, i'm sure Mayura's papa will realize it eventually, he's already given up fighting." He pointed out, an unspoken thought passing around the room, who could really fight with Mayura? No matter what you said she wasn't going to back down when she set her heart on something.

At her last comment though Loki's breath caught a little bit, more in suprise than anything. He wasn't sure of the goddess really understood that she had said. Regardless of who she was, or what powers she might even have or not have, nothing would stop Loki. Instantly the girls face lit up. "Really? You want to join me!?" Mayura asked excitedly, obviously thrilled about her wanting to join her. "I suppose we'll have to makre sure Loki doesn't mind since he's the detective but i'm sure he won't, right Loki?" She asked not even waiting for an answer. "I you know i heard that people think there's a ghost in the deserted mansion by the old zoo! We can go explore it! It would be so much fun! I'll find the ghost and prove to dad that ghost's exist! I'll have to get my ghost hunting outfit ready..." She said, no one sure if she was even talking to Ammy any more or to herself, obviously riled up about it. "We'll by like the mystery quartet! Four friends that discover mysteries and banish spirits to the darkness, then no one will be afraid that they'll thank us...maybe they'll even give us ice cream!" Mayura said happily, loki laughing a bit, wondering if her 'tip' was even something he was interested in, or just howling wind like most of them were. Loki's ideas of 'mysteries' differed from Mayura's quite a bit in the fact his actually had the paranormal involved. As soemone who couldn't see the paranormal Mayura assumed everything was, which made it a hassle sometimes but he wasn't about to tell her he could see the paranormal when she couldn't or he would never hear the end of it, immediately assume every creak was a ghost.

Mayura waved the boys good-bye as she turned back to the clothes, continuing to dig though the clothes and looking at the clothes that Ammy had laid out. She tilted her head, "You like reds don't you?" She asked, giggling a bit. It was a little funny that her favorite color was red when she had red marking all over her face. She smiled as Ammy took the dress, humming to herself as she pulled out a detective coat, examining it until she heard Ammy's voice again. She turned to look at her with a squeak. "Ammy!! You're pretty!!!" She giggled as she ran over to her, grabbing her arms and spinning her around as she looked at the girl in the dress. "Wow!!!! It fits you perfectly too! It's like Loki knew...which reminds me, I wonder why Loki had this anyway..." She said, trailing off to herself before shaking her head turning back to look at Ammy, blushing at her suggestion. "M...me?" She asked, clearly surprised at the suggestion, not expecting to dress up herself, "I think you should!" She told her eagerly, picturing Loki's face when Ammy actually came down in the dress. "But...i don't know if i grabbed another dress..." She said, looking around at the pile as she laughed nervously. "I guess if we can find one i'll wear it! It'll be like going undercover!" She laughed at the idea, liking the idea of dressing up to go under cover, though they weren't even leaving the detective agency. Besides, it was fun dressing up, it could be fun after all.

☆,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(★)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸☆

Loki leaned forward as Yamino checked on the noodles on the stove. "I thought this was supposed to be a quick dish..." Loki laughed a bit as he watched him, running his fingers though Frenrir's fur absently as the dog sat on Loki's lap. Yamino laughed a bit. "Yeah, it can be... i tried a new way, that takes a little longer..." Yamino confessed Loki laughing, he wouldn't of bothered, but then again Loki wasn't a cook. "Well i'm sure it will be great." He told Yamino, though his voice was absent, his thoughts diverted as he drifted into thought. "Daddy..." Frenrir said looking up at Loki who glanced down at Frenrir absently to address him. "Hm?" Loki responded to his son, his eyes reflecting the unspoken question they all wondered. "Who is she?" Frenrir asked, his voice soft and sincere, not having to explain his question. Yamino, who had been listening, paused his stirring to look at Loki and his brother. "I am curious, she give off waves very similar to the rest of you... but she's no not from the world of the gods, is she? I've never heard of such a goddess...or creature" Yamino added, since not all creatures were gods, like himself and his brother. Loki still partly in thought as he responded. "She's no one i've seen." He told them, neither confirming or denying anything at this point. "She confuses me... Her name, the little she knows, and yet seems to know so much... and how many humans sleep for a hundred years and look like her?" He asked, thinking more to himself than anything. "But those markings... " He added almost as an after thought. "They aren't Nordic..." He said softly, falling silent at the last thought as if it led to something else. They sat in silence for a couple moments before they suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Yamino looked up, "I'll get it!" He said happily as he disappeared out of the doorway. Loki watched him, listening as Yamino opened the door.

"Palo's Delivery service here to deliver you're package no matter...hey Yamino!" A familiar voice rang out throughout the house. "I thought i recognized this house..." The voice muttered, Loki seemed to snap out of thought at the sound of the voice as he tilted his head to listen. "N...Nar..Naragumi!" He heard Yamino stutter, Loki laughing to himself at Yamino's clear nervousness though Thor had not realized his identity. Honestly Thor wasn't the brightest bolt in the sky, he would be surprised if he did figure it out. "Do I smell something cooking?"Loki heard Thors voice ask, Loki having a feeling he knew exactly where this was going. "We...Well yes...I'm making dinner for Loki-Sama and..." Yamino started before Narugumi's voice cut in. "Loki's home is he? What a lazy god, same as always. Honestly, he doens't nothing all day while some of us go out and work..." Thor started, Loki hearing Yamino started to protest before Loki cut in. "And here i was going to offer to let you join us." Loki said, hardly having to raise his voice, close enough for both of them to hear him. Instantly a silence spreading over the argument, after a second Loki hearing footsteps coming towards him, followed by a familiar brunette head poking around the corner. "Oh... Loki...Hi." Thor told him, clearly not having known he was here. "Hi Thor." Loki smiled as if that hadn't just happen, only making Thor more ill at ease. "I..uh... brought a package for you guys." Thor told him, holding out a package to Loki. Loki waved awy the package. "It's Yamino's." He told him, his voice bored, knowing it was probably another one of his mail orders. Thor handed the package to Yamino who took it as it it were a snake, or in Yamino's case some kind of trick to attack him. Narugumi didn't seem to notice though Loki laughed a bit. "Well are you going to join us? If I have to ask again i might change my mind." Loki told him in a bored voice, the idea seeming to snap back Narugumi's senses. "Ay! You were my last delivery so i'll stay." Thor told Loki, Loki having a feeling he had been planning on that but he didn't mind, Thor wasn't trying to kill him. Honestly he was harmless, might throw a couple thunderbolts around but really, he was harmless.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] Mayura_by_white_dragon_freya
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] 14216811

ღ It's coming to an end.
You had your chance to never walk awayღ

Ushiwaka followed Inari down the worn temple path, his crimson hues taking on the same glassy expression from before. He volunteered to help the goddess of rice harvest her precious load of food,but why did pain invade his body? Why did his heart ache with insignificant emotions? Could lack of sleep be the problem? Or did his guilty mind burden him? "Captain Waka?" Inari's soft voice interrupted his nightmarish thoughts, scarlet-colored hues flickered to meet narrowed sapphire eyes "I don't read minds...but I definitely know you aren't acting like yourself. Does the prospect of helping me pick rice scare you or...does Amaterasu's revival cause disturbing feelings?" She asked softly, stopping in mid-stride to investigate Ushiwaka's silent distress. Pausing in the middle of his walk, the blond-haired male couldn't help widening hues at Inari's forward question. How could he regret Ammy's resurrection? How could he feel sudden remorse for seeing the sun goddess open warm golden-brown eyes after a hundred year sleep. Was it her sudden awakening that disturbed him? 'Remember...Amaterasu didn't wake out of free will. Sakuya and I performed complicated spells to draw her spirit into Shiranui's honorary statue.' He mused silently to himself for what seemed like an eternity, until Inari's gestures brought his attention back to light. Parting cracked lips, Waka found it nearly impossible to speak under the circumstances. His situation was a precarious one for Izanagi could fly into a rage if he gained wind of Ammy's forceful awakening. "Of course not...although picking each individual grain will present a slight challenge to me." He smiled reassuringly at the black-haired female I have absolutely no regrets over reviving Ammy, but I can't wondering what she'll say once the harsh truth sets in. What should I tell her then? Amaterasu..you died and were brought back to life with just the purpose of godly duties in mind." Ushiwaka muttered, his smile fading into a sullen grimace. What else could he say to the deity? What else could the elder warrior say to ease his own feelings as well as Inari's? Quiet fell over the temple, occasionally interrupted by morning song birds singing overhead. The tense silence drew to a stand still, until the raven-haired female tossed her head backwards to utter several light-hearted chuckles "Is that it?" She asked playfully "Is that what's bothering you? Let us not jump to conclusions yet...if you thought reviving Amaterasu was the right thing to do...then stick with your alibi. I'm sure..Ammy-Chan will understand..once you explain to her what happened." Tilting head skyward, Inari raised both hands to the heavens "Plus..Nippon can't live on without their beloved Shinto Goddess." The female added slyly, before darting narrowing orbs towards the shadows. "Heh..eavesdroppers." She sneered, pointing straight at the familiar sandy-haired male.

'I can spend eternity lamenting my past mistakes, but Inari made me realize how important Amaterasu is in my life. There isn't a night that goes by...without missing her howls at the moon. Typical wolf...howling at a blood-red moon. Simple pleasures...that take away stress at the end of the day.' Of course he could spend centuries wallowing in his own lament. He could spend a life time watching the world revolve without him. He could hide in his library until Izanagi declared him unfit for service. Then what would happen to him? Would he be banished? Would the God of Heaven strike him down? Swallowing dryly, Ushiwaka straightened to his full height, as a forced smile crossed his dried lips "I regret nothing." The blond-haired male stated proudly, shrouding mixed feelings beneath a layer of arrogance. Crimson hues immediately caught movement behind him and a quick investigation of the temple pillars confirmed Inari's crude statement. Eavesdroppers. Crossing both arms protectively over his chest, Waka twirled around gracefully to meet hardened blue orbs peering from across the stony hallway. "Susanoo." He muttered uneasily, while the goddess of rice took several tentative steps forward. Extending arms outwards in a defensive pose, jet black strands of hair fell over one jade-colored eye "Don't you dare begin a fight." She hissed in warning, body beginning to glow bright underneath waning sunlight. "I didn't come here to initiate a fight." The young man stated placidly, allowing his face to appear from the cool gloom. Lips curved into a devilish grin, Susanoo nodded briefly at Inari "What? Do you seek to do battle with me? Are you irritated by my presence?" He teased the fuming goddess, but immediately turned his attention to more important matter. "Well...Captain Waka aren't we going down to Earth?! Izanagi will eventually find out Amaterasu is alive and well...after all heaven can't function without it's goddess." Susanoo mocked, tagging some of Inari's earlier words to the end of his sentence. Pulling in a ragged breath to calm himself down, the blond-haired male stepped besides the goddess to make himself known "As a matter of fact...we're heading down soon." Waka answered, eying Susanoo with a mischievous glint. Turning his back momentarily on the god of storms, the Celestial warrior bowed respectfully to Inari "Thank you for defusing the situation. However, I can handle this on my own." He cracked a sullen smile down at the young woman, before walking off into the darkness followed by Susanoo in tow. "Bye Inari-Chan! I'll see you later!" Lifting a pale hand in mid-air, the warrior waved gingerly at the rice goddess, until his slender frame vanished into the temple's interior hallway.

::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::

'Experience? I have experience, even though my memories have failed me? Who the heck am I?' The sun goddess thinned glossy pink lips into a line of concentration. Who was she in reality? Where had she come from? How could Amaterasu carry hidden knowledge without knowing nothing about herself? Had her life revolved around education? 'Maybe Ushiwaka's wisdom rubbed of on me.' Impossible. Absolutely impossible. Knowledge did not attach itself to an individual like that. One had to experience life before being able to hoard enough wisdom to give advice without stammeringin mid-sentence. Flickering strands of wavy white hair from her shoulder, Ammy whirled around to gaze at Mayura with sympathetic amber hues "I'm sorry." She responded softly, attempting to find words to comfort the pink-haired female. Obviously, the young woman lost her maternal figure at such a crucial age. 'Could it be fear of losing his only child?' Biting down on her lower lip, the sun goddess parted pale lips to speak "Hmm...only child." Placing a slender hand beneath her chin, Amaterasu began painting a watery picture of her father's plausible attitude. A young woman with dreams of becoming a detective being held back by an over-protective father. He did have valid reasons to be fearful for his daughter's welfare, but the young man also needed to give Mayura freedom to grow and fly away. Eventually, Mayura would grow up from bright-eyes teenager into a young woman ready to enter society. "I understand your father's point of view in a way." The maiden answered thoughtfully "Somewhere in my heart....I feel as if your dad has fears of losing another member of his family. After all..you are his only daughter...and he loves you very much." Ammy replied, walking towards the window 'Did I ever have a beloved family member looking out for my sake? Maybe I did...in a time that seems so far away.' Maybe she did have her own family out there, waiting in Japan's vast country side for Amaterasu's safe passage. Maybe the answer to her yearning laid in her own mind. 'Ushiwaka.' The man with the shimmering blond-hair and crimson hues. His masculine face unfamiliar, yet at the same time familiar to the lonely goddess. She didn't understand why he emitted feelings of warmth inside her heart. Could it be illness? No, it couldn't be sickness ravaging her mind. Shoving aside idiotic assumptions, Ammy turned in time to see Loki chuckling with fondness veiled in his laughter "Ah...Thank you..Loki." She nodded politely at him, quite uncertain of how to take the young man's compliment. However, from looking at Mayura...she could sense fierce determination in the girl's heart.

En-lacing fingers together, Amaterasu lingered by the window with her back turned upon the group. Gleaming amber-brown hues focused intently on dozens of citizens scurrying across concrete sidewalks with urgent looks etched upon their faces. Why were they in a hurry? Was time a precious commodity for humans? How about for her? Was Ammy in a hurry to find out who she truly was? 'I thought answering my questions would suffice. Yet, how ironic to have been in such a hurry to find out who I am...now there is dread boiling inside of me.' She didn't understand the strange combination of anxiety mixed in with fear. Why? How could the fearless Shiranui turn her nose up at mysteries pertaining to herself? Could phobia of the unknown play an important factor in her decision to delay the inevitable? Shoving aside secret fears, the sun goddess turned around with a devilish smirk plastered across her face "Of course! I'd love to involve myself in mystery solving." Amaterasu exclaimed, trotting over to join Mayura in her boisterous speech over a haunted mansion. Head cocked curiously to the side, the white-haired female allowed the conversation to leak into her mind. Ghosts and mysteries. Sounded interesting enough to arouse the wolf-instinct in Ammy to involve herself in an activity that didn't involve Youkai. Or what if the house carried demonic signs? Devilish smirk fading to a simple smile, the young woman covered up several merry chuckles that threatened to escape from her throat. Laughing felt strange for the sun goddess, but why should she be embarrassed to express amusement in front of the group? Shrugging casually, Amaterasu waved until both Nordic Gods disappeared into the hallway. Straightening to her full height, the young woman followed Mayura's line of sight until her own amber orbs fell on several outfits consisting of several red shades. Soft lips curved downwards in a knowing smile "Red happens to be my favorite color. I don't why though...since crimson represents many things." She stated, running a hand lightly over the red blouse hanging over the sofa. Red. Red had a significant symbolism to the inhabitants of Ancient Nippon. Crimson represented love, passion...but it also represented blood spilt in the name of good. Blood that had once covered Ammy in a fine sheen of warm silk. Taking her fingers away from the shirt, she found herself spinning around the room with Mayura's happy voice invading her sensitive ears. "Really?" The goddess questioned uncertainly "I must admit...wearing a dress feels awkward...although I agree on how good it looks on me." She replied, spinning once more to make the bell-shape fabric flare out at the bottom. Stopping herself in mid-spin, the white-haired female considered Mayura's question for a minute. In truth why did Loki have so much female clothing? Did he have family visiting him often? "Yeah...I can't help wondering why he had this dress hiding in the pile." Ammy giggled, while trying to piece together various scenarios.

'Must be left over clothing from female relatives?' Slender eyebrow raised in question, the young woman pushed away the thought. Turning her nose up at 'hand me downs' would do in this case, for Loki and his friends welcomed Amaterasu with open arms. 'Dressing in an evening gown is better...then walking around with naked.' Twirling once again to gaze at the pink-haired teenager, she couldn't help staring at Mayura with a bemused expression etched across her face. "Yes...we could go as undercover glamorous girls solving mysteries." The white-haired female encouraged, kneeling down to dig through piles of left over clothing. Shoving aside jeans, t-shirts and short spring dresses Amaterasu sat back on her heels "I've searched this pile several times..and can't find any dresses to wear. Maybe I'm not searching hard enough." She muttered beneath her breath, diving back into the pile of clothing for another search through familiar looking clothing. Finally, the sun goddess gave up on her search "I've grown exhausted." The young woman huffed, flickering honey-colored hues upon Mayura again. Lips twisted into an uncertain line, the deity pondered mentally whether to wear the red dress to dinner or just appear at the table wearing regular jeans and a normal shirt. "I'll take your suggestion then." She answered at last, referring to Mayura's mention of wearing the gown to supper. Somehow, her sensitive ears captured an unfamiliar voice leaking underneath the office door. Curiosity forced, the white-haired female to head towards the front door with widening orbs staring intently at the copper-colored knob. Wrapping a trembling hand around cold metal, Ammy cast a single glance over her left shoulder at the adolescent female "I heard someone's strange voice...do we have more visitors?" She asked softly, "Eh...I think...I'll go downstairs to check if everyone is alright." She mumbled, debating heatedly between leaving Mayura alone or satisfying her own curiosity. In the end, wolf instinct over-rode Amaterasu's natural instinct to remain in the shadows. 'Leap before you think.' Pulling open the office door, the young woman walked directly down the stairs without stopping to think over the possible consequences. Who did the strange voice belong to? She had to satisfy her own feelings or end up tossing all night over different possibilities. Several minutes later, Amaterasu appeared in the kitchen with a nonchalant smile appearing on her glossy lips "I heard ruckus from downstairs and decided to investigate." She announced softly, amber hues moving from face to face until they fell squarely on Thor. "Eh..hello.." The goddess greeted him warily, although he sported an aura similar to those in the kitchen area.

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] M5-e-h10

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Mayura tilted her head as she listened to Ammy, she could be a mom herself from the way she spoke. She had passion and sincerity in her voice... it was almost encouraging Still.... She thought to herself. It kinda feels like she's talking about me as if i'm not here... She sighed, glancing over at Loki who was watching her closely as usual. His green eyes were alert and listening, his thoughts similar to Mayura's. Maybe she wasn't a mother but she speaks as someone who's watched over people, helped them grow and take flight... He thought to himself, He know why Mayura's papa acted the way he did. After all, hadn't Loki and Yamino followed them into their memories, to the moment Mayura had decided she wanted to be a detective? He laughed at the memory. After all the fuss he put up he was the reason she had become the mystery crazed teenager she was. "Sorry..." Loki apologized at the looks, his laugh seeming from no where. "My thoughts wandered elsewhere for a moment." He told them, Mayura now interest, but knew better than to expect him to tell her. "Maybe you don't remember it, but you once stood a parental role, Ammy. It's just another piece to the puzzle, as long as you be yourself you can't go wrong, you'll figure out who you are." He told her, turning to look at Yamino again, this time a glint his eyes that instantly make Yamino wonder what he was up to. "What do you think about that Yamino? Did Ammy accurately project the relationship between a parent child?" He asked curiously. Yamino looked away, clearing his throat as he scratched the back of his head nervously. I can't believe he's putting me on the spot like this... Yamino thought before glancing at Ammy again. "I think your right, parents want what's best for their children, and do a lot to ensure that. Sometimes they just show it in different ways! The important thing is not to take it for granted." He smiled nervously, glancing at Loki who was back to doing something else, smiling to himself. Mayura sighed, "Yeah, Yeah... I know." She told them, even though they didn't always see eyes to eyes they were getting better lately, but she didn't want to sit here and talk about it forever either.

She smiled, glancing at Ammy. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She smiled, throwing her hands up into the air. "It's decided, we'll go tomorrow then." She said firmly, Loki shaking his head. "Are you sure? You have school tomorrow? Will we have enough time? He asked, more just teasing her, after all it had never stopped her before. "Of course not, we'll take all the time it takes... besides at least I go to school... You NEVER go to school! And how old are you?" She asked, once again not waiting for an answer, which suited Loki because he wasn't about to tell her. "Unless you're one of those geniuses who skipped elementary school...and part of high school..." She added, looking at Loki agian, trying to guess his age. "...and graduated already?" She thought to herself, partially a question to Loki though who just shrugged. "Does it matter?" He asked her boredly, knowing this was getting into dangerous territory, not that he was worried about Mayura. After how long she had been with them she still didn't realize that she was surrounded by gods and goddesses. "I guess not... but it's not fair that you get to keep secrets!" She winded, Loki laughing and winking at her. "I'm the boss, I can do what I like, and we don't take cases without my permission...where did you hear about this haunted house anyway?" He asked her, changing the subject, knowing that really, cases they checked out weren't up to him because he got dragged along. He just decided if he wanted to get involved. To be honest he wasn't even sure going to check it out was worth it, wondering if it was going to just be another long goose chase. "Well..." Mayura started as if trying to remember. "I heard a couple of girls talking about it at school..." She told him. "They say a maid was killed there a long time ago, no one knows for sure what really happened. Some say she was cutting vegetables and slipped on the knife, others say she was having an affair with the owner and the wife found out... They had gone in there to see if they could find anything and kept hearing knocking noises..." She told them, her eyes slightly distant as if trying to remember everything. "I guess as the got closer to the kitchen where she was killed they started hearing whispers, running water, and then the sound of sharpening knifes... they left right after that." She told them. Loki sighed, they weren't a paranormal investigation team, there were no demons to collect if there were no humans there whose hearts were being possessed. Still... He thought, glancing at Mayura who was bouncing up and down again. I'm not sure i'm going to be able to talk her out of it... He sighed, figuring if all else failed and he could debunk everything and get out of there. "What do you think?" Yamino asked Loki as they left, Loki shrugging. "There might be a person hiding there... it might all be the base of the house shifting and wind... either way i don't think we're getting out of it unless you already have plans for tomorrow?" Loki asked thought he knew the answer, Yamino shaking his head with a slight laugh.

Mayura nodded, "Well it looks good on you." She smiled, "But it really does!" She told her at her question. "It's as if you were meant to wear pretty things, it fits you perfectly!" She told her, Strange coincidence that Loki not only has a dress here but it fits her perfectly... She thought to herself, frowning a bit. The only other girl she really ever seen here, besides clients, is Reiya, and Mayura knew that this wasn't a dress that she would wear, let along fit her. How strange... Loki really is a mystery... She laughed to herself as she turned back to look at Ammy. "Mhm! No one you ever suspect! It's the best plan ever!" She agreed as she watched Ammy dive in, after a second going up to help her, though neither of them seemed to be able to find anything. "Oh well..." Mayura sighed. "You can still go... I'll be your body guard." She decided, laughing as she agreed to it. As she heard a voice she tilted her head for a second. "Narugumi-Kun?" She tried to match it as she tilted her head, as the voice grew louder she could hear clearly that it was Narugumi. "That's strange..." She thought to herself. "What's he doing here?" she asked, though she had gotten used to him being around. She looked around, realizing that she had been left alone, not having been paying attention to any of Ammy's questions, and the girl seemed to of gone to investigate herself. Narugumi had taken a seat across from Loki, "So what have you been up to?" Thor asked Loki, trying to break the awkwardness from after Thor's accusation. "Oh you know us lazy gods... instead of working we use out resources." He told him boredly, Thor seemed to be embarrassed for a second before Loki sensed movement upstairs and a nearing presence. "Are you sure it's really ok to leave your job like this?" Loki asked Thor, changing the subject, Thor shrugging. "They won't mind... there's food involved and a man's gotta eat so i'm sure they'll understand...Hey Loki, why do you have a girl in an evening gown here?" He asked as he saw Ammy in the doorway, as she got closer noticing the marking on her face. Loki raised an eyebrow as he turned around, not saying anything for a second. He knew he had left Mayura in charge, and had been prepared for the worst but how did Ammy end up in an evening gown. "Oh... " He laughed a bit. "Looks like Mayura really did go over bored." He shook his head as he laughed more, waving Ammy in.

"It's ok, that was just Narugumi-kun making his normal entrance." He told her, falling back to the name Thor went by on earth. "He may act tough, but he's harmless." Loki told her with a smile, Thor narrowing his eyes at Loki, shooting him a look that said 'If-she-wasn't-here-right-now-I'd-strike-you-with-lightening,' But as it was, she was here, Loki smiled devilishly at Thor before turning back to her. "That's sure some dress..." He commented glancing at Yamino, Where did we get that dress anyway? Loki wondered, as he motioned her to a seat. "At least we know you have something for formal occasions, i hope you found some casual clothes too." He laughed, looking up as a familiar pink head of hair popped through the doorway. "There you are, I was starting to get worried you wandered off somewhere." Loki told her, to be honest she spent a lot of time here but it probably wasn't a good idea to leave her unsupervised, he supposed as long as she didn't go down stairs he was ok... "Geez Loki..." Narugumi sighed. "What kind of operation are you running?" Thor asked Loki with a sigh. He looks like an elementary kid and he still has girls lining up around him... Thor thought to himself glancing at the trickster god. Then again i'm not sure he would be Loki if he didn't... "She was lost." Loki cut into his thoughts as if sensing his thoughts. "She needed somewhere do go so i brought her here, she's just trying on clothes." Loki told him, as if to make it clear it wasn't just some girl he had pulled into his house, and she also wasn't a normal client of his. "Oh.." Thor said, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced at Ammy again. He opened his mouth as if about to say something then closed it again, Loki laughing a bit to himself, sure he was going to mention her face markings. "So what are you doing here Narugumi-Kun?" Mayura asked Thor, seeming to change the topic entirely as Thor glanced over at her. "Mm? Oh... I was in the neighborhood and delivered a package here for my part-time job and Loki offered to let me eat with you guys, I can't turn up free food you know." he told her and Mayura nodded. "I see, so you work for the mail company? That sounds fun." She said brightly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]   Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven on Earth [Private4Shiranui]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next