S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Splended; just what she wanted; maybe now that she their attention; she could play as someone else. This would be just so rich; smirking mentally to her self. First she ponderd up what it is; she'd exactly potray in this little cherade. Geanviere; yes; of course; the infamous french singer of paris. Of course; it wasn't real; she made it up; if she ever needed a stage now. She would use that; giggling in silence; keeping her crimson gazed up the four adults. She found it amusing how all eyes were on her; it made her want to snicker. Pushing all thoughts from her head for later use. She decided to take things up a few notches while she could. It was time to get into character; smiling almost a bit way to innocently. She waved her fingertips playfully; glossy lips slowly pursed their selves slightly. Parting her lips to speak in a bit of a french tone of voice; "Ah; Hello there miseres; Pleased to make your aquaintence; My name is Geanviere; Wee (Yes); I am from parie' ; Are you ready to party? Wee?" She giggled ever so cutely with a hand held against her lips. It was priceless; it was a good thing she could at least sound french. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to pull off after all; at least she thought. Tilting her head sideways momenterily to where Kyo lay hidden; smiling faintly. She closed an eyelid to wink at the smaller boy as a gesture to play along for now. In case if they were to discover him; turning her gaze back in front of her. Momenterily did she only cease to dance; lowering her arm with to whip down at her side. Placing a free hand upon her lip almost dominatly; raising a slender brow at the four adults in the room; "I am guessing you see something you like? no?" She teased momenterily.

Who was this woman? where was Maria? she wasn't around? I thought she was still upstairs changing! wow; look at those curves; those moves; hips and thighs. The woman had quite the body on her; he couldn't help but stare almost brainlessly at her. Eyeing every movement her body had made till the time she stopped. Ayame felt his cheeks flushed quite rapidly on how pervertic he seemed. This is something Shigure would do! Damn!! Why?! he blushed a darker shade of red. Trailing his gaze from the woman's feet; upwards upon her body as his eyes landed upon her crimson ones. Great! She discoverd they had been looking at her! swallowing nervously. It was hard not to look; considering she took them all by surprise. Her appearance alone was probably enough to drive a man wild at this point. The fact that she had a whip made him quite afraid in ways. Although while he thought of getting hit; some may have found it rather kinky. Cheeks darkening several shades of red at the question of being ready to party. Parting his lips; only to find no words came out; he looked to much like a fish out of water. It wasn't until Loki decided to be the bravest out of the bunch spoke up. That seemed to knock Ayame right into reality. "See something we like? Well; I know I do." Loki's emerald green hues glinted almost to innocently; approaching the young woman at the table. It wasn't till she proped a leg forth; pressing her heel against his chest. "Sugah; Slow your roll; Party hasn't even started yet." She smirked; pushing the male backwards with her heel pressed firmly against his chest; lashing the whip out with one quick swift movement. She lightly smacked Loki upside the head as well; but it was rather playful than anything. Shifting in place afterwards; placing her arms up into a dance state. As the next beat began to play; she lightly twisted her hips in a circular motion sexily. As she began to sing once more; struting down the table in a mere cat walk.

"He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge
Strutting her stuff on the street
She said, hello, hey Joe
You wanna give it a go, oh

Gitchi gitchi ya ya da da (hey hey hey)
Gitchi gitchi ya ya here (here oh)
Mocca chocolata ya ya (ooh yeah)
Creole Lady Marmalade (ohh)

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir (oh oh)
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (yeah yeah yeah yeah)."

Reaching the edge of the table; she leant her body forth a bit; extending an index finger towards the males to join her. Perhaps in a bit of a table dance; it was halarious. Having over heard Hatori's comment about having their own Beyonce. Her crimson hues glinted with slight amusement as she spoke out. "Honey; I'm the one schooling Beyonce which you will come to find; I have more than just a few tricks up my sleeves; I'm the best and that's a fact." She chuckled; edging closer briefly to latch ahold of Hatori's wrists lightly. " Now why don't you come up here and show me whatcha got sugah." She tugged him up with one swift movement onto the table with her. Once she did; she lightly bump her hip against his briefly. Batting her eyelashes eye so innocently; "Please? I'll give you a kiss." She slightly pursed her lips; in a sign as if she were serious. At that; Ayame's jaw dropped; Hatori Sohma was one lucky bastard. "I-I'll dance for you!!!" Ayame perked up as Loki sweat dropped. "No wait! Let me!! Do I get a kiss?!" The two males began to lightly scowl at each other as the woman laughed ever so softly. "Sorry misres; You'll have to work extra hard just to have these lips touch anyone of yours." She had teased lightly with a grand smile curling upon her lips.

Great just great; exactly what had needed; to be exposed out in the open; espeacialy in front of a girl! the fire demon paniced. It wasn't like him to be caught off gaurd or emberassed like this. He would've died of emberassment; no doubt if Ayame or Shigure had witnessed Shirauni's intrusion. But he wasn't mad at her; surpsingly after all since he had a short temper span. He lost it various times at others; mainly at Ayame and Shigure. For some reason; he found his self not angry with the sun goddess. Was he really sick? this wasn't like him! the fire demon wanted to smack his forehead against something. Swallowing hard as he dare look up at the sound of Shirauni's soft voice speaking out. She was sorry? feeling slightly concerned; he spoke; "Sorry? No no; don't be sorry; you couldn't have known; I mean...Yeah it is my fault for not telling you; I just didn't want to wake you up is all." He gazed at her from behind his black bangs a bit; cheeks still slightly flushed. When he heard how concerned she were for him; it really made his heart skip a beat. But why? strange feeling; "Y-You were worried?" He stammerd; first time a female had ever worried about him the way Shirauni did. "I'm sorry I worried you! I didn't mean to; Please; don't feel bad." Hiei had stated; extending a hand out just as she turned around in hopes of having her stay. When suddenly he heard her cry out in pain; garnet hues went wide. "H-Hey! S-Shirauni?! What's wrong?!" He exclaimed; standing up without warning as he ran through the watery depths without thinking. Moving to her side as he shifted to place her in his arms. "Shirauni! Are you okay?! Can you speak?" Hiei had asked gazing down at her with concerned hues; cheeks burning red as he gave her a gentle shake to see if she would respond. Forgetting momenterily that he were naked in the springs holding the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 12523210

Giggling underneath his hand, the orange-haired youth shook his head in disbelief, unable to comprehend why the Sohma's were so clueless. Were they seriously stupid? Or was Maria's performance that convincing? Lips curling into a grin, Kyo flickered his gaze sideways to see the raven-haired woman winking at him in her secret language. Nodding faintly from behind the curtain, he curved his mouth downwards in understanding. He would play along for now, at least till one of the elder males decided to wake up from their fantasy. Yet, from looking intently at the four older males on the opposite side of the room, Kyo could clearly see their eyes focused upon Maria's sensual figure. Snorting lightly, he mused silently in his mind :: I could draw symbols over their faces now..and I bet they wouldn't even know until much later. :: "Pfft..." The orange-haired youth shook his head again, while moving carefully behind the curtain. He didn't want to accidentally bring the rod down from above nor did he want to make so much noise that the group would turn around to see him. :: I can't screw this up. Though I wonder what else Maria has up her sleeve? :: Swallowing slightly, the young boy moved to the edge of the curtain, peering out to stare at his adopted mother in astonishment. What language was she speaking now? How had she gotten the name Geanviere? Raising a slender eyebrow in question, the zodiac cat tilted his head sideways in a curious gesture, he had never heard French from anyone. Yet, he had to admit the strange sounding accent was a refreshing change to the usual slang Shigure spoke at home. Snickering softly, he smiled in approval at the young woman's theatrical acting. She would no doubt make a great instructor if she decided to ever open up a dance studio, though the youth quickly changed subjects at Maria's question. Eyes widening in shock, the youth almost shouted out his like for Maria's dance moves, but managed to catch himself before his cover was blown. Ducking behind the protective fabric barrier, Kyo Sohma decided it would be in his best interest to hide for he might make a stupid mistake sooner or later.

:: I can't believe my eyes! :: The zodiac dog thought quietly to himself, stony orbs fixated upon the beautiful raven-haired woman standing in front of them. His throat felt to dry to even speak, but after swallowing the lump Shigure managed to speak in a hoarse tone "I can't believe we have an actual French singer from Paris!" He exclaimed happily, clapping both hands in approval. Yet, a few inconsistent facts bothered the young man momentarily, tilting his head sideways to examine the French singer he found himself staring into the face of a very beautiful woman. Those dazzling crimson orbs seemed to draw him in, but his eyes quickly traveled downwards to take in Maria's dangerous curves. Cheeks warming several shades of red, he couldn't help admiring how well this particular woman had been put together. The raven-haired girl would place any super model in shame from his point of view. :: Stop staring at her Shigure! Stop it now! :: His mind screamed out desperately to the frozen body that had disconnected from the world, as a star-struck gaze clouded the raven-haired male's face. Swallowing dryly, he muttered almost incoherently "I'm ready to party! Anytime babe!" Shigure called out excitedly, his cheeks burning bright red as reality struck him in the face. Boy, he must look stupid standing in the middle of the room with a dazed expression etched across his face. But was it his fault? Could he be to blame for being unable to take his eyes of Genaviere? "Madame Gena! I already see many things I like." Shigure teased lightly, only to wince as a fist struck him outside the head. "Ow! What was that for?" He questioned sourly, turning to eye the disgusted doctor from the side. "Really now. Your behavior is of a five year old child." Hatori grumbled, his olive hues burying themselves mercilessly into the dog's eyes. A dark glare seemed to flare briefly in the doctor's cold gaze before vanishing completely from sight. It left Shigure both fearful and plainly annoyed to have his fun spoiled by his reserved cousin "Just because you don't like having fun doesn't mean I have to act like you do." He snapped lowly, ardent words being thrown directly at the zodiac dragon. Snarling softly, the young doctor turned away from the group, but he couldn't get far with Shigure reaching out to grab his sleeve. Grinning slyly, he pushed Hatori towards the stage as the next song began to play "Have fun. Isn't that what life is about anyway?" He snickered, turning his gaze back to see Ayame and Loki scowling at each other. Sweat-dropping in dismay, he suddenly perked up in time to see Maria gesturing for them to join her at the tables. Smiling broadly, he couldn't help running to see if he would be lucky enough to be chosen, sadly it seemed the reluctant dragon had been picked to dance with Maria. "Lucky! Don't waste this chance you foolish doctor!" Shigure called out, as he climbed into the stage to pull his cousin away from Maria "First, he needs a costume change." The zodiac dog whispered to Maria, then hurriedly ushered Hatori into the walk-in closet in the middle of the hallway "Hey, You better not waste this chance to get a kiss from that pretty girl." He muttered enviously at the young man before shutting the door and returning to the living room. :: Out of all of us, why was he chosen? ::

"How childish." The zodiac dragon hissed beneath his breath, unable to comprehend how he was related to the two Sohma's. Could it be he was adopted and didn't know about it? Why was he even bothered by the childish display towards the young woman? Was he jealous of the attention they were giving her? :: Jealous? When did I come to display such alien emotions? I remember months ago when I wouldn't care if my cousins flirting with other females. Now, I can't stomach the fact my own family members are acting so immaturely. :: Swallowing back a dozen emotions, the brown-haired Sohma whirled around to stare at the table where the young woman danced so sensually. Gosh, he knew it would have been better to walk away for now Hatori couldn't keep his gaze away from the raven-haired girl singing in front of him. Gulping nervously, olive orbs ran up and down over the girl's body lightly taking in every single detail as she twirled those sexy hips in a circular motion. :: First of all, how did we get a girl from Paris to sing and dance for us? I wonder who was the idiot who invited her to come. Hopefully, the bill isn't going to be in the millions. :: He thought to himself silently, though at the last minute Hatori walked right up to the zodiac dog with an angry expression. He didn't like the fact his cousin was saying obscene words towards the raven-haired woman. Despite how sensually she danced, the young doctor had always held onto the belief that everyone should be respected. Despite being different or doing things that a normal citizen wouldn't do, he wasn't the type of man who would offend anyone without good reason. Snorting disdainfully at Shigure, he growled "Really now. Your behavior is of a five year old child." The zodiac male snapped down at raven-haired male without meaning to. In response his cousin snapped back, but Shigure's fury only lasted a few minutes before the young male found himself being shoved towards the table. "Nani?" Hatori questioned, suddenly finding himself being pulled onto the table. Cheeks burning a bright crimson, he frozen on stage as Maria lightly bumped hips with him "I...I don't know how to do anything." He lied, mostly to get away from the embarrassment this was causing him. Hatori Sohma did not dance in public events nor would he humility himself for a kiss. Yet, as he attempted to come down from the table, Shigure appeared to take him away "Thanks..for saving me." The young man smiled gratefully, but realized he was being thrown into the costume room. :: Thanks for nothing. :: Hatori curled his fist tightly and shook it at the closed door "Dam you!" Turning around to look at the various clothing hanging from the rods, he chose black bell bottom pants, a elegantly starched white-button down shirt with some silver and gold sequins sown in. Undressing from his regular clothing, the young man found himself now in a completely new outfit which brought out his muscular frame. "I feel strange." Hatori whimpered, tossing on some comfortable shoes so he could dance around without fear of falling of the table. As he exited from the closet, the beat of the music changed to a familiar song he loved called Shake Your Groove Thing. Straightening his head arrogantly, he kept a straight face upon stepping right up onto the table. With the music playing loudly in the background, Hatori began to shake his hips in the traditional disco dance, his hands going up to unbutton his white top in the hope of impressing the young woman with his slick moves.

She felt weightless in the water, as cold currents threatened to drag Shirauni down to a watery grave. The white-haired maiden could neither move nor come out of her pain-induced trance, even when Hiei's voice slashed clearly into her mind. :: I can hear him, but why can't I react to him? :: She wondered mentally, while trying to figure out a way in which to reach him without wasting precious energy. Her mind thought of different possibilities, but sadly the sun-goddess couldn't figure out a method to bring herself out of darkness. Yet, the feeling of floating around in semi-gloom came as a relief to Shirauni, suspended within the darkness she couldn't be harmed nor could she harm anyone else with her problems. :: How selfish of me to unload all my problems upon Hiei. He has a million other things to do, then to be worrying about me. :: Distantly, she could feel the warmth of his muscular frame pulling her unconscious body into his arms. The concern in tone broke Shirauni's heart inwardly, but the young maiden did not want to wake up again. Worthless. Selfish. Those were all the words she could hear echoing in her mind, but a vague feeling of comfort seeped in from the way Hiei was calling out to her. It seemed strangely familiar as if they had done the same thing in the distant past. But how? She didn't remember him from her childhood? Even if she did, how would he react? Would he harm her? Or would he get mad? Unknowingly, Shirauni began to shift slightly in Hiei's arms, orbs opening to reveal glazed and lifeless orbs. She clearly wasn't even on earth at least not yet, but a strange behavior overcame the goddess. Clenching plum orbs shut tightly, Shirauni snuggled against Hiei's neck, lips parting lightly to let out indistinguishable mumbles "Why have I grown so fond of Hiei in such a short amount of time? I assume because he is different from anyone else I've met in my life time. I can sense he is special...and that's why I can't stop myself from liking him." The young woman stated softly, her body moving again to swim upright as an embarrassing fact which should have been private escaped her mind "Hiei, looks hot naked." Shirauni whispered, bringing her hands to press them against the fire demon's face. Without warning, the sun-goddess leaned in to kiss Hiei without a string of recognition for what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 pm

This night was so fun; she could tell it just get even better now that she was fooling everyone. Geanviere; who would've thought with Kyo's help she could pull this off? smiling mentally to her self. She never thought she'd be able to play dress up again. When she was performing in front of others. She never felt so alive; or diffrent; she felt she could be what she wanted to. It was like she was this whole other person; which was amusing. You could easily see it; when she pretended to be Geanviere. Crimson hues shimmerd beneath the light in the room; she was enjoying her self. Seeing Ayame and Loki going at it was just so priceless. She fooled them with ease; raising a slender brow over at Hatori; "Really now? Sure about that hun?" She folded her arms across her chest; she could easily tell he were lieing. Perhaps she put him on blast that it emberassed him literaly. "Someone's a little emberassed." She teased lightly; eyeing Shigure briefly; "Hm?" She sweat dropped watching Shigure pull Hatori away briefly to change. Shrugging her shoulders; she turned to where Kyo were. She didn't see him; maybe he ducked or something. Just as she were fixing to see what happend to Kyo; she had been interupted by Loki's sudden out burst.

"Why'd you pick him?" Loki had scowled up at the young woman; appearantly; he didn't want to admit his jealously. "Clearly he doesn't seem to want to dance for you; why not give one of us a chance?" He asked as the woman leant over with an amused smile. "Well i'm sure there's a logical explaination for that." She teased; all to well of knowing of Loki's jealousy of the young doctor. It wasn't until she heard the next song being changed over. Did she straighten up her next posture by Shigure joining them again. "Shigure; Nice of you to join us." The french woman had spoke with a smile gracing her lips; it wasn't until the sudden surprise enterd the room. Crimson hues glinting mischeviously; what was this? Hatori finaly decided to come around? feeling her cheeks heat up. The young woman took a light step back to give him room to join her on the table. Those clothes he wore; made him look awfully handsome. Eyeing him briefly unbutton the top of his shirt as she felt her cheeks flush a darker shade of red. The young woman felt her heart race lightly; why was she getting emberassed? god he was so handsome. Placing her fingertips lightly up to her lips; she watched Hatori begin to perform a disco dance for her. For the first time ever; she was enjoying the dance another was giving for her. Impressive; way to impressive her own taste to. Lips curled into a warm smile; "W-Wow misre; I admire your moves; and may I say; You look very handsome tonight." She closed an eyelid to instantly wink at Hatori; deciding to tease Hatori further more. She figured she'd give the male a taste of his own medicine by the way they were eyeing her. Playfully purring into his ear as she side stepped behind him. "Oh baby! You're so sexy! Take it off! Take it all off!" She mused; pretending to growl aggressivly into his ear; giggling lightly. Trying to hide the fact she had been blushing so much; wolf whistling.

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 2ir801z

"I'll be damned; where the hell am ah? I don't memba' ever being here before; Damned thang! Ah'm not goin in circles are ah?" The southern woman grunted in annoyance; smacking her device that was helping her pin point out her relative's location. With the help from Charles Xaiver from "Cyrebro" they were able to at least locate Maria. Though Shirauni appeard to be no where of this world; the woman blew a strand of white hair out of her face. Dressed in a pair of black jeans; boots; top and a green jacket over her form. The wind wasn't very cold; but did hold a slight breeze. Had it been over several months since she heard anything from her distant cousins. It started to make her worry; since they lived far apart. The institue was okay; but she grew lonely after seeing the others out with their families. Seeing how she couldn't really touch anyone without placing them into a coma. What other choice did she have? other but than to stay away from anyone and keep inches of skin from exposion. Hazel hues suddenly jerked up to the sound of loud music in the distance. "Ah; what's that?" The woman spoke to her self; lowering her device as she began to hurrily bolt forth without warning. Whatever it was; seemed to be music; but coming from where? she saw nothing but trees. Annoyingly shaking her head to rid of leaves from what appeard to be short length brown and white hair. She stopped to a skid; peering her gaze in from a window to see what was going on. "Ah'll be damned... there's some sort ah show in there." The woman spoke softly beneath her breath; eyeing the whole show. Hazel gaze falling upon each of the faces inside the Sohma household. Weird; the device showed at least one of her relatives from inside; but where?

"Don't tell meh ah made this trip fer nothin'." The woman scowled quietly to her self; pausing at the sight of the raven haird woman. Eyes went wide in disblief; what was going on?! she couldn't believe it. It was her cousin! no way! what was she doing dressed like that? where was Shirauni? and why was she in the house with a bunch of males! who were they? did they capture her against her will and force her into those ridiculous clothes? and who was the young man dancing in front of her? narrowing her eyes suspiciously. No longer would she remain hidden; shifting; she made it her buisness to barge in uninvited. Just as the display was going on; the young woman barged in after slamming the door open to reveal her form. Hues shimmering out of pure confusion and curiousity; "Ah'll be damned... MARIAH!" The woman shouted from across the room at the raven haird woman acting like a french girl. Upon hearing that voice and her name being called. The woman froze instantly; with her cheeks tinting several diffrent shades. Busted! She thought; how emberassing was this? very on Maria's part. "Who is this Maria? I am Geanviere!" The woman exclaimed quickly whirling around to see southern young woman standing there. Eyes grew even wider; "R-Rogue?!" She stammerd out of pure astonishment; what was the young mutant doing here? "Now cuz' ah know damned well yer not some french gurl straight outta paris'." Glancing from Maria to the others; then her eyes fell upon Hatori. "Nice moves sugah; but what in tarnations is going on here? what are yall wearin? Who on earth put you in those clothes? Yall got some explain ta do." Rogue's gaze fell upon Maria as the young woman became loss of words at Rogue's questions. "Rogue?" Ayame questioned; "Do you know this girl? Wait a minute! So it was you this whole time!" Ayame looked at Maria who glanced away out of pure emberassment.

Great! what just happend? how was it that his bath time turned a bit of a sour mode? swallowing hard; Hiei could only hope that Shirauni didn't think little of him. Bathing out here in public; leaving her without explaination. Making her worry about him and what not; would she hate him for it now? shaking his head. Hiei frowned at the very idea of what just had happend. Though the reason was unclear on what she had suddenly seemed to fall over in pain. Perhaps earlier's pain had something to do with it maybe? shifting in place. He fixed Shirauni in his arms; freezing on the spot; Shirauni's eyes had opend. He took it as a good sign; they seemed rather lifeless and dazed like. Raising a brow; "S-Shirauni?" He questioned in silence; unsure on what to think; the next thing he knew. He found Shirauni nuzzling her face near his neck. Eyes slowly growing wide out of sheer emberassment; even at her words. The fire demon found his self to be in an awkward postion. Did she just say she was fond of him? Wait a minute! she liked him?! lips parted only to find no words could come out. Looking like a gaping fish out of water; the next few words made him really emberassed. DAMN! I could die of emberassment! Hot when i'm naked?! his mind had screetched out from the depths of his head. Eyes grew even wider at her confession; did she even know what she was saying or doing? freezing when she brought her hands to press at each sides of his face. Finding her lips against hers in a bit of a heated kiss. Feeling his whole entire body heat up from her actions; the poor young man wanted to faint. But found he was fighting his self to stay completely concious at this point and not lose his cool. Bangs shadowing his garnet hues from view briefly as he allowed his lips to awkwardly linger against hers. He couldn't say he was fully emberassed to hear those words. But in a way; he was glad it came out; though he would've preferd her to have been in her right mind to come out with it.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 12523210

How could this have happened to him? Out of the four males in the living room, he had been chosen to perform for the beautiful Geneviere. But why pick him to dance? Why not pick Shigure, Loki or Ayame? Was he that special? The brown-haired doctor couldn't comprehend what had just happened to him, his reserved nature wouldn't allow him to fall easily into silly games such as these. Yet, why had he accepted to dance in front of the raven-haired woman in the first place? Could it be that he actually wanted to be the center of attention just for her? Did he want to show of to the other males that the zodiac dragon wasn't as reserved as they thought he was? Whatever the reasons could be, the young male faced reality with a brave face, despite having a huge blush covering his face. :: I could have refused Geneviere's invitation to dance on the table, but why was I so compelled to follow through? I'm not supposed to act this way in front of everyone. Now what will the Sohma's think of me? :: Hatori swallowed sourly, knowing instinctively his cousins would rub tonight's events in his face for years to come. But he began to find his dance moves weren't all in vain, for a brief glance over his shoulder assured him of that. Olive orbs rolling backwards, the young man caught a glimpse of Maria eying him intently as he unbutton his starched shirt in front of her, cheeks warming even more now Hatori opened his mouth to answer her compliment. Mouth agape, he found out in dismay that all words which had formed in his throat were now a mass of jumbled syllables in his throat. Why, couldn't he speak? Did the cat get his tongue? Swallowing harshly again, Hatori spoke a few shaky words "T....Thank you for your compliments Ms. Geneviere." He stammered softly, letting his gaze quickly turn away from the black-haired woman. Continuing with his disco dance, the young doctor closed green eyes to calm his rapidly beating heart, but why was he nervous in front of her? Could it be the desire to please the French woman? But what about Maria? Where did she go? Pushing away the anxious questions, Hatori opened his orbs as a vague feeling of being watched came over him. Rolling his head around, the young man found himself caught immediately of guard upon finding the black-haired woman near his side. With her glossy lips dangerously close to his ear, Hatori felt the hairs on his neck inch upright in embarrassment. Lips thinning into a line, he gulped soundlessly as trembles went up and down his muscular frame. Was she actually telling him to take his clothing off? He couldn't do that in public? Especially, with so many men present. "I...I.." Hatori blushed, while trying to speak through the pangs of nervousness slamming into him.

"Hatori is one lucky bastard." The zodiac dog muttered beneath his breath, trying desperately to hide feelings of jealousy. "What is this? I'm envious at dear Tori-San for stealing the spotlight? I should feel proud for him instead of being such a party pooper." The young man shook his head to clear away all the troublesome thoughts from mind, but he was unable to keep his feelings in check. How could he not feel jealousy when his cousin had been chosen instead of him? Hatori Sohma had obviously given clear clues that he didn't want to dance in front of them, yet he still got chosen anyways. Yet, from spending years with his reserved cousin Shigure had come to see different elements in Hatori's attitude that left him both surprised and slightly nervous. He knew his even-tempered cousin could have a quick change in temperament, like he had shown towards Hiei. Shaking his head clear of negative thoughts, the zodiac dog settled down to watch the performance from afar. His facial expression remained blank and clear of all emotions, but he couldn't help raising a lip to snicker at Loki's outburst. Despite the russet-haired male's claims, the young man could easily tell the god of mischief held some envy for the lucky male dancing on the table. "Better, settle down Loki." The raven-haired male warned playfully "Anymore words coming out of your mouth and I'm sure Hatori shall gobble you for dinner." Shigure grinned, only to turn around in shock as the disco music shut of instantly. Blinking in confusion, the young man had no idea what happened..though an instant later the screen doors came tumbling in to reveal a young woman standing in the doorway. Raising an eyebrow in question, Shigure suddenly frowned in anger as realization dawned abruptly on him. His screen doors had gotten damaged, hadn't they? And now they had a strange woman in the house screaming at the top of her lungs? Deep anger swirled into Shigure's grey gaze, but it was unnatural for the zodiac dog to lose his temperament quick.

By nature, Shigure was a laid-backed young man with a high tolerance for anyone annoying. But, his calm attitude only went to far. Anyone who dared to break a personal belonging in the Sohma home would undoubtedly face his wrath sooner or later. Grimacing in panic, the young man ran immediately to inspect his screen doors, though it hit him hard that the delicate Japanese doors had fallen of their hinges. "Grr..." He snarled angrily "My house is going to get ruined at this rate." Shigure whimpered, raising his head to glare at the strange young woman. From what he could see, the auburn-haired girl seemed to know the French woman. But from where? Shaking his head, Shigure's orbs grew wide in sudden astonishment as the knowledge punched him in the stomach. Geneviere was not a famous French singer, she was Maria in disguise? Gulping harshly, the young man shook his head in dismay "She had us fooled." Shigure muttered, as his feelings of being left in the dark were replaced by extreme fury. That woman who broke his screen doors needed to stop asking so many stupid questions. He was getting extreme frustrated with her just coming in like she owned the place. Stepping towards Rouge, Shigure raised an accusing index finger at her "Who the hell do you think you are!? Look at what you've done to my screen doors!?" He yelled loudly, unaware that his tone had changed into an aggressive one "This is not your house, it is mine and therefore you are trespassing on my private property!" He hissed "Get out of here or I'll call the police!" Shigure snapped at Rouge while muttering obscene curses beneath his breath. Hatori on the other hand couldn't believe his ears nor did he interfere for an angry Shigure meant trouble.

The sun-goddess lowered eyelids half-way with the feeling of Hiei's lips pressed awkwardly against her own, but despite the feeling of being locked inside a dark space Shirauni kissed him back with much passion. Dull plum orbs began to shimmer to life again as the trance, the young woman had fallen into faded into oblivion. :: What just happened to me? I feel like I was trapped in a strange world without being able to escape towards the light. :: The white-haired maiden mused, but soon flickered her eyes on Hiei. Stiffening into silence, Shirauni stared at him intently and soon purple hues widened in both surprise and embarrassment. Was he kissing her? Blushing a deep shade of red, the young woman pulled instinctively away from Hiei's embrace, her eyes showing confusion as to what had happened between them. What did she do? Why was she feeling awkwardly embarrassed? And how had she ended up in the water? Raising a slender brow in question, the young woman padded for shore as distinct feelings rose inside her heart. "I don't understand how I ended up in the water. Yet, I also can't comprehend how I ended up in Hiei's arms..and engaged in a kiss with him." Blushing darkly, the young woman wouldn't admit to herself or to anyone else that finding herself within the young demon's arms had been horrible. For, the fact was she felt quite safe with him, then she ever had with anyone else. :: Could one call this fondness? Or am I developing a crush on Hiei? :: Shirauni shook her head clear, as another headache rose to assault her again. Groaning silently, the young woman reached the shoreline and hauled herself out like a beached whale. Her kimono felt extremely heavy on her slender frame, but what made it worse was how soaked she had gotten from falling into the cold lake in the first place. Frowning in brief anger, Shirauni couldn't believe she had lost her balance after a mere stroll to leave Hiei in peace. :: A headache, then nothing. I can't remember anything after that. :: She had absolutely no recollection of what words were spoken, while her body and mind had been in another world. Yet, if the young woman found out exactly what escaped from her mouth perhaps the humiliation would be to much to bare. Hands wringing out the excess water from her curly hair, the goddess glanced down at her soaked clothing. Walking around in wet garments seemed tempting, though a cold breeze would be enough to get her sick if she decided to take such a risk. Blushing furiously, the maiden hid herself behind a large rock while debating whether to stay wet or let her clothing dry in the sun. :: Hmm...I really don't feel like getting sick..though I also don't want to be naked in front of Hiei. :: Burning red in shame, the young woman had no other choice, but to undress quickly for her health mattered more then her pride. Twisting out the excess water from the kimono, Shirauni threw the clothing on top of the stone to dry. Though she had another dilemma presented now, should she stay behind the protective barrier or should she jump in with Hiei. :: I'll be safer with him...but I don't know how he might react. :: Swallowing a lump in her throat, the white-haired girl scrambled into the safety of the water. Swimming towards the fire youkai, Shirauni paused momentarily to gaze at the demon's face in concern. Was he alright? Was he sick? Making her way over to him, Shirauni pressed a warm hand again Hiei's cheek "Are you feeling alright?" She asked, head tilting to the side as warm orbs expressed worry for him "You have a funny look on your face." The young woman pointed out, momentarily forgetting she and the demon were both naked and in the same springs.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

My little show is ruined; they were just starting to believe me! Damnit Rogue! Wait...Rogue? why was she here? the raven haird woman blinked instantly at Rogue's presence. She was suppose to be at the institue with the other mutants. What on earth could it possibly have been that drove Rogue here? twitching as she closed an eyelid. Appearantly; Rogue had gotten Shigure's attention. Oh dear; this couldn't end well; considering Rogue damaged the screen doors. Heaven knows how she knew how Shigure could get. Though he had every right to be mad; this was his house. Course Rogue probably didn't mean to; girl hardly ever knew her strength sometimes. Probably from all that training she did in the danger room with the many levels. Although she admired her cousin for those various reasons. "Oh dear." She whisperd hoarsely at their new discovery of her being the infamous french singer. Cooly excusing her self from the table where she stood with Hatori. She climbed down ever so casualy to quickly approach Rogue. Standing between both her and Shigure whom was aiming his index at Rogue. Knowing her cousin; Rogue wasn't very calm when it came to situations like this. "R-Rogue; What brings you here?" She questioned. "And easy guys easy please." She pleaded with them both.

Upon seeing the display that the whole house was doing; Rogue wasn't so sure on what to think. Shaking her head at her cousin; never before seeing her dressed this way. All this time her cousins were in danger; never woulda thought one would be havin fun like this. "Girl; Ah always said you were one hell of a party gal; look atcha now." Rogue's lips curled into a grin shortly; but as soon as it appeard it seemed to fade. Turning her attention to the short raven haird male yelling at the top of his lungs. Raising a brow; lips curled into a downwards sneer; was he yelling at her? pointing his finger at her? cussing? she felt sudden rage course through her body. Scowling all of a sudden; a white strand of hair fell into her face. Blowing it out of her face stubbornly; "Looky here sugah; Ah know who tha hell ah am; but you? Ya wantin to pick ah fight or somethin'?" She asked with a bit of an angry tone her self; obviously they weren't aware of whom she were. "I reckon' ain't none of yall heard of the X-Men sugah; callin tha cops wouldn't do ye any good." The woman stated bluntly; "Any of you'd be ah fool to mess with me; considering tha odds against yah." Pausing just as she were about to step towards Shigure. She found her cousin placing her self between them; raising a brow further more. Long enough to hear what she said; she answerd. "Cuz ah only came here ta bring ya back to the institue' with tha rest of us; Logan said it be tha best of yer intrest and safety to; with ol' Karasu and Bui on yer tail; both you and Shirauni's; considerin ah can't seem ta find er; I got stuck for just you." Rogue stated folding her arms across her chest; the southern woman's words were put out on hold. Appearantly; two of the other Sohma children over heard her and darted out of no where. "What?! No Mommy you can't go! Please don't go! we need you here!!!" Yuki Sohma cried out along with Momiji as the two clung to the woman's leg gently; begging her not to leave them.

As sad as this was; they were all starting to enjoy having Maria here; the kids were so attached to her. It would be heart breaking for her to just leave. To let her walk out; to pretend she never came; to let her leave like she were never here. The household would go back to being dull for sure; everyone seemed so attached. Ayame couldn't just let this happen; he had to do something for their sakes. "B-But...you can't go! We were all just starting to enjoy having you here! Oh please; Ms whoever you are; don't take her from us." Ayame had begged; just as Ayame had spoken. Loki made it his buisness to put his self out there; stepping towards Rogue. He parted his lips to speak; "You still haven't answerd us as to who you are; and why Maria has to go with you; Can't you see she's happy here? And what is this 'X-Men'? Does that mean you're a guy?" Loki had tempted to joke to try and enlighten the room from the major tension going on from earlier. Sighing; Rogue merely rolled her eyes to Loki's questioning. "Once again sugah; Mah name is Rogue; Ah am from tha X-Men; The X-Men is a group of humans with 'speacial' abilitys; although most of us are how do you say...'unique' we isolate our selves at the institue with tha professer; Charles Xavier; he like meh is a mutant; together we all fight our own kind to keep from hell breakin loose'; does that explain it? and wanna try making the man comment again?" With ease; Rogue slipped her glove off and briefly touched the side of Loki's head. Just as the male was fixing to speak; he stiffend up; appearantly her done had done something. Before anyone knew it; Loki went toppling over unconcious as she slipped her glove back on. "Now if yall quit yall huffin and puffin let me explain; Mariah here is mah cousin; Ah really hate ta just take er from ya but really Ah already have orders from Logan; Ah' would probably have ta take it up from Logan'." Rogue had spoken; not realizing how she left Ayame in so much of a shock; he couldn't speak or move at this point. Even the children seemed so stunned; yet they clung on for dear life on their mother's leg.

Upon the news; the woman's gaze had softend up waterily; did Rogue just say she had orders? what about the others? she was enjoying being there with them. Please don't let be so; she silently prayed; feeling the children cling to her legs and beg for her not to go. She felt a painful tug in her heart; as much as she wanted to stay. She knew that Rogue wouldn't leave without her. Not only that; she'd probably endanger the others; that then Rogue and Shigure would collide more. Feeling the posture in her shoulders suddenly slump meekly. "I-I...don't..know what to tell you Rogue; I'd hate to leave the children and the others ; but then you went on this long trip just to find me...Orders are orders..then again I'd hate to have everyone arguring like this." Truely brought so many memories she wanted to forget back at the mansion. "I just wish...things would've been diffrent on so many levels; but then again Shigure doesn't need his home to be ruined anymore than it already is; So I guess if you have to go...I should go to; After all it's because of me things always get messed up." She stated hoarsely after clearing her throat; trying to keep a hard expression. As much as she hated to see the children cry she leant down to wrap her arms around them briefly. "I am so sorry children; I really hate to go...I don't want to go; but I don't think I really have a choice; I love you and i'll miss you terribly." She said softly; black strands casting a shadow over her crimson hues. Desperately trying to hold back her tears; even though Rogue's earlier display was tough. When it came to children; she found even her own eyes softening up waterily. Looking at this; brought back some of her own bitter memories. "Awh sugah ah..." Her words died right there in her throat after hearing the soft cries of the children. "No you can't go! We won't let you! If you go we go!" Yuki had cried out; things were getting pretty tough for Rogue. She would hate to tear her from them; but at the same time. It would be only a matter of time before Logan went on a hunt for them. Who's to say; Logan wasn't always the best happy camper.

Damn I feel like an idiot! what the hell just happend?! why am I staring into space like an idiot?! ugh! I can't even move; none the less speak at the moment. One minute; he were bathing; next minute Shirauni appears and then falls over. She blacks out; and now all of a sudden she starts talking like if she's in a trance! now our lips are stuck together and all I can do is stay frozen like an idiot! what's wrong with me?! is the water making me sick?! Hiei had scowled mentally to his self; trying desperately to move. Though he failed miserabely and only succeded to make his self look further more like an idiot. Seeing as how he couldn't make his self speak or move. Eyes widening more; well idiot! what the hell are ya gonna do?! he questioned his self in silence. Finding Shirauni was kissing him more passionately. Causing his blush to spread almost throughout his body awkwardly. It wasn't till Shirauni had awakend and pulled away from him. Seeing the look on her face; did he offend her or something? blinking as she took off to the shoreline. Shaking his head to rid of the awkward expression on his face and to tone away the blush. Swallowing extra hard; looking up to only find the young woman was making her way back. What's this? his eyes widend as if they were gonna pop out of his head; she was naked!!! damnit! he paniced silently. Moving his arms around the water as he looked down in search of a hiding place. Stiffening as Shirauni made her way over; dare he look up? stupidly he did. Parting his lips to speak; yet again only to manage to make his self silly to the complete obvious. Like a gaping wish out of water; he managed to stammer. "I-I'm...f-fine! Honestly!" He stated quickly; bangs casted a shadow over his eyes emberassedly trying hard not to look down into the water. Stating hoarsly; "I'm..S-sorry! I was only tryna to see if you were okay! I didn't mean to offend you if I did! I was just worried I thought you had hurt your self." He assured; looking briefly into her eyes with his own; forcing back the amount of redness in his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 12537210

Gleaming olive hues flickered back and forth between Shigure and the strange woman called Rogue, watching intently as the tense scene unfolded right in front of him. The young doctor couldn't believe how fast an innocent moment of fun had gone into a sour turn of events. He could see the anger written plainly on Shigure's face, though judging from the Sohma's body language he was beyond acting rational. Swallowing dryly Hatori parted his lips to speak "Gure-San please calm down. There has to be a rational explanation for the young woman's sudden appearance." He pleaded lightly with his cousin, but could see the male wasn't even listening. Frowning in defeat, the young man jumped from the table to the floor below his expression filled with troubled emotions. What to do now? Should he drag Shigure away from the room? Should he ask Ayame for help in restraining his angry cousin? Raising a trembling hand to his neck, Hatori ran his fingers up and down the soft skin nervously. He did not know how the stand off between two angry people would result, but he could hear the anger in the young woman's voice. :: Stop this foolish fighting both of you. Haven't we seen enough stress today? :: His mind whispered mentally, sending some rather disturbing images to Hatori. He grinded his teeth in effort to bury all the mental images from the earlier battle beneath a fresh coat of dirt, yet it was a useless tactic. Vivid images of the confrontation between him and Hiei left the young man nearly out of breath, until he finally spoke to the zodiac dog in an aggressive tone "Enough! Those screen doors can be replaced. We just need to call the repair man tonight, plus I'll pay with my own money." Hatori snapped leaving no room for argument. He wasn't in the mood to fight nor was he in any condition to figure out how Maria had fooled them into thinking she was the famous French singer. :: I just want all of this to end. :: Leaning tiredly against the cold wall, he relaxed slightly upon seeing the raven-haired woman wedge herself between Shigure and Rogue. Yet, the zodiac dragon couldn't help worrying for Maria's safety. What if Shigure lashed out without warning? In his rage the male wouldn't notice Maria blocking him until it was too to stop. Then what would happen? Would the strange young woman try to hurt Shigure if it did turn out bad. Thankfully, the Sohma male backed away from Rouge, his expression softening just a bit to look less threatening. Good. The situation appeared to be diffusing itself now as the raven-haired male turned away from the group. "At least there won't be another fight occurring." Hatori mumbled, his mouth curving downwards in a relieved smile. If only the real world worked that way, then people wouldn't be losing their lives against the blade. Just when the young man thought their problems would settle, he was horrified to hear the news coming straight from Rogue's mouth. "What?! Maria-Chan is leaving?!" The young man suddenly stammered in surprise, all exhaustion drained from his body. How could this be? Why did she have to go so suddenly? Though judging from the way Rogue said the words, he could hear undertones of danger hidden in her voice. The threat was real and who knew how imminent an attack would be. It would only seem rational to move the young woman to safer territory. What about the children? How would they respond to hearing the news? He hoped the children wouldn't take the news so hard, but he wasn't prepared to see Momiji and Yuki dart out of nowhere. Hearing their pleas and watching their movements ripped at Hatori's heart. :: I wish I could do something to ease their pain...but what? :: Decisions had already been made and apparently Rogue's mind could not be changed. "Maria-Chan, hear me well. You have not caused us any problems at all...but I must agree with Rogue on her choice to take you to safety." Hatori whispered, his pained green orbs falling on Kyo's tear stained face.

"Tori-San! I don't want her to go!" The orange-haired youth wailed out towards the stunned doctor, his small head poking through the purple curtains. Crimson orbs gleamed in sadness as he wiped constantly at the flowing tears running down his cheek. How could Maria be leaving them now? Hadn't she promised to stay with them? Had she lied to them all this time? :: No! Maria-Chan would never lie to us! :: His mind chaste weakly, but the young man couldn't help running towards a silent Hatori with a pleading look. "Please! Tori-San stop that strange woman from taking Maria from us!" Kyo begged, his tiny hands grabbing the dragon's shirt. Pulling roughly on him, he paused in shock at the words Hatori spoke "Nani? Why are you driving her away from us?" Kyo questioned desperately, red orbs flickering from face to face. His facial features twisted into an angry glare as both older Sohma's turned away from him. Though for being a small child who didn't know better, it did not take him long to figure out why the adults were behaving strangely. Swallowing back a lump in his throat, the orange-haired youth opened his lips to speak again only to pause in mid-action as the young doctor keeled next to him. "Kyo, her departure isn't just hurting you and the others. It even affects us as adults...but we must think of Maria's safety first. We would be completely selfish to further endanger her life." Hatori explained calmly. Sniffling sadly, the young boy nodded in understand as the severity of the situation hit home. :: I don't want anything bad happening to mommy. :: With a crystalline line of tears running down his face, Kyo ran towards Maria to embrace her "I..I want you to be safe!" He said "Yet, I also want to know if we can come along to the institute!?" Kyo asked, his large orbs glittering underneath the light. Behind him, the raven-haired Sohma took several steps forward as if to pull back the young children from Maria, but his attempts were stopped by one blank-faced doctor. "Let them say their goodbyes." Hatori merely replied, his facial expression looking jaded as Rogue began to explain what the X-Men stood for. He nodded his understand to the brown-haired woman while olive hues looked down at the tear gem around his neck. :: I wonder if turning into animals makes us special. :: "Do what you think is right. After all family has to stay together " The doctor finally answered "I wish you two the best of luck and please stay out of trouble." Hatori muttered in disappointment. Who knew that saying good-bye could be the hardest obstacle to overcome. Then again why wouldn't it be hard? After all the young woman had brought some sunshine into their dull lives even if the happiness had been short-lived.

:: The nerve of that arrogant girl! Who does she think to be? The grand queen of England? :: The angry zodiac dog huffed furiously, his muscular frame pushing past Hatori. Stretching out with a shaky hand, Shigure grabbed the phone from the wall. Grey orbs glittering in warning, he began to dial the bold numbers as quickly as he could. Only to be interrupted by the doctor's voice warning him to calm down "What the hell Hatori!? How can I let this go!?" The raven-haired man snarled at his cousin, shutting him up with a defiant glare. No, one was going to stop him from throwing Rogue to the streets. That wench needed to know her place and of that he would be certain. Just as he was about to speak with the operator, from the corner of his eye Shigure caught sight of the raven-haired woman wedging herself between him. Eyebrow raised in question, the young man whirled around in time to see a very angry Rogue staring straight at him. :: Geez, Shigure? Did you ever think about being nice to strangers? :: His mind asked him. Growling soundlessly he scolded himself, before returning glittering orbs upon Rogue. "Who said I was picking a fight? You were the one to just barge in here like you own the damn place!" He yelled, dropping the phone to the floor where it shattered upon impact. Glaring bitterly at the young woman, Shigure snapped his gaze towards the brown-haired male who suggested paying for the broken doors with his own money. "Tori-San..have you gone insane?" Shigure questioned, though he knew from the doctor's sincere words that he was incapable of lying to them. Sighing in dismay, he pressed a palm against his forehead in frustration "I'm calm now!" He yelled, kicking the phone out of his way, but paused as Rogue's words sliced through his mind. Maria had to leave? Why? Didn't she like living with them? Lips thinning in a disapproving line, he tried speak his opinion out loud. Yet, Hatori's voice left him in deaf silence as a stunned expression crossed his face. Did his cousin actually agree with Rogue's words? "Tori-San!" He whined in protest towards his cousin. Seeing the blank expression on Hatori's face irked him deeply, yet he swallowed back his insults for his blood relative. Falling into a silent state, the zodiac dog watched the young children swarm around Maria like bees to a honey hive. :: They really have grown attached to her. :: Shigure averted his gaze to the floor, feeling pangs of shame slam through him. :: Look what I've done. I have driven Maria away from the house with my attitude. :: Returning stony-colored hues to the group, he watched the god of mischief attempt to joke around even if the rest of them were to jaded to listen to Loki's stupid jokes. Snickering softly, Shigure couldn't help giggling a bit as the god fell unconscious to the floor. That is what he deserved for uttering such nonsense words in the first place.

These feelings swirling in her heart? What were they? Why was she feeling bold enough to act strangely in front of Hiei. Could it be his sweet-nature? Or perhaps because he seemed so familiar? :: Everything I do to him feels right. I know I shouldn't hold him or even tell him of my feelings...but why does it seem like we met each other in the past? :: Her mind questioned awkwardly. Swallowing a lump in her throat, the sun-goddess gazed back intently into the youkai's garnet orbs after seeing the amount of redness fading from his cheeks. Secretly she wondered if her presence disgusted him or if perhaps she was making him feel uncomfortable? "You don't look fine to me." Shirauni stated in a worried tone, her hand refusing to move away from his soft cheeks. Plum orbs widened instantly as the words that escaped from Hiei's mouth drove her into a shocked state. Freezing on the spot, the white-haired woman felt a small blush spread across her cheeks at his confession. "Y..you were worried for me?" She asked uncertainly, hoping her ears hadn't played cruel tricks on her. :: I must be hearing things. No one would ever worry for me nor would they care if I died alone. :: The fantasy playing in her mind hurt terribly for Shirauni wanted to cling to that fleet feeling of hope welling in her heart. She wanted to believe that someone could actually care for her. Maybe someone who would love her despite all the scars that had been slashed into her soul. :: Is this true? Or a lie? :: "Don't be sorry..Hiei." She answered him tenderly "I should be the one apologizing for driving you into an awkward position." The maiden stated, admitting to her own faults which was a rare occurrence for the wolf goddess. :: I don't want this to end. Yet, I also want to get away for fear of humiliating myself further. :: No matter how much she tried to swim away an unseen force held her down. Blushing a slightly darker shade of red, Shirauni acted suddenly on impulse and threw both arms around Hiei's shoulders. Pressing her warm frame against his, the young sun goddess locked vivid hues into his red ones as a few crystalline tears ran down her cheek "No matter how much I try to keep my distance, I can't seem to stay away from you." Shirauni confessed "I feel like I've known you from somewhere..perhaps in my dreams or in the past..I don't know exactly. Though I confuse myself as to why I have such a deep trust for you." Leaning in slowly, the white-haired woman buried her hot face against the young demon's neck while fighting back the urge to swim away. :: What are you saying Shirauni? Are you insane!?" Her mind warned loudly, but the sun-goddess was past listening to her body. She decided it was time to tease the shy fire demon once and for all, curving her head upwards the young maiden nipped playfully at Hiei's ear lobe before nuzzling the soft skin of his neck. " I won't lie...I'm really fond of you." Shirauni stated, as she slapped the water with one hand to make the liquid fall playfully against the demon's face. All she wanted to do was to have fun with him and perhaps tease him a bit in the process.

OCC: Gomen! For the late response! Hopefully this post doesn't suck and again I apologize for the delays Shocked

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Black painted lips pursed slightly into a slight frown as she scoffed down at the god of mischief. "Serves ye right sugah; told ya not ta mess wit' meh." Rogue had finished; slipping back on a glove; pitty; she could never use an inch of skin. Nor touch any other living human being without draining them. Her touch alone was enough to kill or put someone in a comma. Reason why even most of her own kind feard her; she could take anything. Absorb the memories; the powers; and use them to her own will as she pleased. Lowering her eyelids half way momenterily; she lowerd her hand to her side. Lifting hazel hues; eyes falling briefly upon the scene with the children. It brought back bitter memories of even her own childhood. She felt terrible; how could do such a horrible thing? Take the one person they called mother. Biting down on her lower lip when she saw the orange haird boy. Shoot completely out from a diffrent angle from the curtains. Eyes went a little wide in shock; another strike of pain struck her heart. Eyes softend up waterily; she failed to realize a tear trickled down her pale features. Shifting hues briefly to Hatori; what was this? he was considering it? no it couldn't be. She knew diffrently; behind the unreadable expression; even this man sufferd with inner demons. Looking at each member's faces; a soft sigh escaped her lips in defeat. Logan would probably bite her head off; but even still she agreed. Hearing Kyo's request. "Looky here sugah; ah guess if yall love er this much; considerin yall seemed ta be so attached; ah'll grant ye this one request and allow ya all to come ta tha institue." Rogue finaly spoke out; "Just yall have ta hold on ta meh since ah can save us a trip; though it'll probably' drain meh; ah well." Rogue blew a strand out of her face quietly; with a smirk curling upon her lips. Knowing all to well; that this was good news for the Sohma's to be invited to the institue.

As much as it hurted to see the children cry and beg for her not to go; she found it even harder. Her heart was struggling not to break off into tiny pieces. Refusing to let a shred of emotion nor tear stroll down her face again. She paused; lifting her gaze to Hatori; was he really letting her go? she wasn't a problem? he wanted her safe? so they all did? softening her gaze slightly. "H-Hatori..."She whisperd softly; in a way she wanted to stay; she needed to; she was so attached to them all. Feeling the feeling in her shoulders go numb as they began to slightly slump once more. She wanted to stay; she needed to; but alass; things seemed to be going worse down the drain for her. Crimson orbs averted to the small orange haird boy; widening instantly feeling two tiny arms wrap around her frame. Softening her gaze waterily as she leant down and picked up the small child into her arms to hold; "Oh sweetheart; I am so sorry; I didn't mean to..just come here; get you all excited and having to leave like this; I love all of you dearly and only wish I could stay." She whisperd softly; pressing her lips tenderly against Kyo's forehead; freezing on the spot when she heard Rogue's voice. There seemed to be a spark of hope left when she heard Kyo's question being answerd; it was a blessing that Rogue agreed. "R-Rogue?" She whisperd again in disbelief; her cousin pulled through for her a miracle in her eyes; gazing down at Kyo and the other children. "That settles it; If I can't stay; i'm taking all of you with me; i'm sure Logan wouldn't mind at all...would he?" She turned her attention to Rogue whom rose a brow but had nodded slightly; "Ah ol' Logan will." Rogue agreed; upon hearing the news a smile graced Ayame's lips. What was fixing to turn out into a horrible day seemed to turn good; "Great! We can go right Tori-san?" Ayame asked; turning his gaze to Hatori and Shigure. "Oh please say yes!!! I don't want the children to go on without a mother! They're happy!" He cried out as Ecchan flew into the room landing within Loki's grasp. "Punyaan." The creature had beamed happily.

"Ah; come on now sugah; ah assure ye now that you'll ah'll be in good hands; tha X-Men have a top notch security set up anywayh." Rogue had pointed out; once she thought enough was enough; she collasped her hands together. "Now if ya'll would please get in ah circle." She motioned all of them to gather up in the center of the room; tempting to do a quick teleportation big enough to drain alot out of her. Exhaling heavily; once she got them in position; "Yall be sure ta keep still." She warned; with that; she lowerd her eyelids in concentration. Using the teleportation ability she absorbed from her half brother; Kurt; within moments of anticipation. The group had vanished from Sohma household; to within the institue mansion; upon reappearing; Rogue's eyes snapped wide open. "Agh." She stammerd outwards; breathing heavily; she felt a tad bit drain; shifting to allow her frame to rest against the cool material of the wall from behind. "Mah head." She touched the side of her head; she hated to have side effects like these; it irritated her greatly. As soon as they vanished and reappeard; it didn't take long for everyone to look around and take in every inch of detail of the mansion. Crimson hues shimmerd lightly; just as she rememberd it; huge; there was a grand staircase in the center of the room. She could only guess the other students were out on vacation; she didn't see Logan either; frowning lightly she dismissed it. "Oh Rogue you ok?" She gazed momenterily to the mutant woman; "Ahm okay sugah; just gimme a minute here; just feelin' drained is all." Rogue shook her head for Maria not to worry about her; "There's food if yall hungreh." Rogue had nodded her head to the fridge. "Uhn.." Momenterily did she glance down at the children; "Are you children hungry or thirsty?" She asked softly; gently holding Kyo within her arms still; beaming happily; "Yes mommy!" Did only a smile grace her lips; "Allow me." She insisted; gazing at the adults as well; "I think all of you could even use a meal about now; Don't hesitate to ask for anything i'm sure the mutants don't mind us invading the kitchen." She chuckled; shifting to gently place Kyo down; she ruffled his hair briefly; walking to one of the cabnits. She lightly began to step up on her tip toes; extending her hands up to reach the cabnits; but found even with her heels. She appeard short; sweat dropping; stubbornly refusing to let her height get the best of her; "Grrrr." She fumed silently and once again reached up to grab something; when she did; her grip loosend and dropped something. "Eoh." She shifted to bend downwards to pick up the object. She found it still awkward to be in short shorts; and a haulter top made out of just a bandana and heels.

It was only true; he were worried that he had offended her; or if he had made her think little of him. How could he be so careless? so stupid to bath in the opening. Knowing anyone could see; I guess he just wasn't thinking or all there right now; puzzled by his own thoughts. How strange; he never acted this way before in front of anyone; nor a girl for the fact; so why was it effecting him now like this? she seemed familar. But she couldn't be; could she? if she did know him; wouldn't she had brought it to his attention? so many questions rang through his mind. Yet nothing; no answers to compare up to what he had been feeling inside; confused as hell and emberassed. Upon hearing her voice; it snapped him back into reality; he didn't look fine? why? he wonderd; just then it hit him when he glanced downwards. His reflection; of course! he had been blushing like an idiot; that only caused him to blush even more; "I-I uh..I mean no!! I am fine! Honest." He stammerd quickly; tensing briefly before calming; she seemed to surprised he were worried for her. "Y-Yes...I was worried for you." He softly spoke with a nod; garnet hues slightly softening up; she should be appologizing to him? no he couldn't allow that. "No please; don't appologize to me...I am of no one to be appologizing to; You had no idea; it was my mistake; my careless mistake...so don't worry about it; you are fine." Hiei tried to assure; hoping it would have not been in vain on attempting to assure her. Though when he saw how red she had gotten from the face; fixing to speak to only find that his lips had fallen shut. Garnet hues slightly widend when he felt her arms being thrown around him; almost out of surprise and shock; feeling her frame press against his. It caused his cheeks to heat up more; but he did not attempt to pull away; it only took him a brief moment to register what happend before he wrapped his arms around her. Gently rubbing her back lightly; gazing into her eyes; he placed a hand on her shoulder. The other lifted to whipe away her tears. "It's alright...It's fine." Pausing when she had made a rather interesting confession; so she to felt it to be familar? a spark of hope lit up in his eyes. "A-Are you serious?...Truth be told...I to have felt a sence of familiarty coming from you; it's as if I did know you from a distant pass or something..."He utterd softly; feeling a warm feeling wash over him to hear that she trusted him. Feeling her face against the crook of his neck; he blushed once more; feeling a chill shoot up his spine once she nipped at his ear lobe. "Y-You w-what?" He stammerd in disbelief; was she teasing him? don't just sit there dumby! he scolded his self. Closing an eye to prevent water from entering; pretending to be angry as he scowled at her. "Hey!" He grunted; lightly slapping the water as well to splash Shirauni back; before swimming forth to circle her briefly; he lightly sunk low. Gathering water into his mouth to spurt Shirauni with water; sticking out his tongue. "Payback." The fire demon had smirked before taking a deep breath and diving underwater to swim away; all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6