S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] Empty
PostSubject: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 am

"Since when did storms act this bad?" Shirauni questioned herself dubiously, taking a few seconds to cease her assault against the window. Translucent hues flickered skywards to watch the darkened heavens above, storm clouds swirled rapidly through the atmosphere at times pierced by yellow tongues of light. Wincing in pain, the sun-goddess clamped both hands to her sensitive ears, whining from the loudness. She hated being trapped in this kind of weather, but ironically she had asked for it. Her own stubbornness led to an escape from Eden, which in turn caused her strength to fade rapidly. "Darn it..." Shirauni hissed, quickly turning her eyes away from the scene above. Lighting flashed in all directions, casting a semi-gloomy glow upon the ghost town. Through the dimming shine, Shirauni gazed at herself within the glass window. A haggard-looking women stared back from the reflection with crimson hues paling. Gasping softly, the white-haired girl resumed her pounding against the crystal, frustrated growls escaping from her throat. "This is not fair!" She screamed at the building with sheer anger "I want to go back home!" Her voice becoming hoarse at the multiple attempts to shout out her pent up desperation. :: Look at yourself Shirauni. You are attacking an inanimate object...for what? To cast aside your guilt or simply to leave the shop keeper wondering what crazy fool broke his window?:: A small laugh escaped from the girl's parched lips, but to her sensitive ears the attempt at humor only brought on a sense of bitterness. She suddenly felt a burning sensation coming from her knuckles and the sweet scent of coppery metal wafting into the air. Automatically the goddess, knew she'd rubbed her skin raw from the constant friction..yet she did not care.

An eternity seemed to pass for the Sun-Goddess Shirauni, her resistant assault upon the window had not only left her in pain..but it had also alerted the shop keeper inside. Fingers resting lightly against the glass, the wolf-girl pressed her forehead to the cool crystal trying desperately to regain logic. "What logic do I possess?" The young woman asked herself silently, only hearing the thunder in the background as an answer. Many minutes went by until, Shirauni bolted upright. She could of sworn the sound of faint foot-falls had been coming in her direction. But what could it be? Animal? Demon? Or Human? Sensitive nostrils flared slightly, inhaling a deep breath of air. Nothing strange come to mind other then the wet earth mingling with mud from below. "I'm worrying to much." Shirauni reassured herself, resuming her rest. "HELLO!?" That faint shout interrupted the young women from her slumber yet again. Furiously Shirauni began to creep in what she thought was the opposite direction; in the hope of escaping before the intruder discovered her presence. Dulled red-violet orbs peered into the darkness unable to pick out living and nonliving objects. Carefully the girl walked backwards until her slender frame came to the corner. Only then did the flare of pain take her completely by surprise. "OUCH!" She let out a sudden scream, reaching out to touch her aching head. Pieces of cold material rained down from above, showering her in even more agony. :: I've been hit!:: Body stiffening Shirauni screamed towards the man who dared to hit her "How dare you hit a god...err..a women!?" She shouted barely saving herself from spilling the beans.

occ: Continuation.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Just as the glass object made contact with the target's head; Ayame leapt back startledly. Not realizing it had only been a innocent young woman. He assumed it only to be a burgler; swallowing hard nervously."Ah! I am very sorry! I thought you were a burgler trying to break i--" He had been cut off when he heard her mention something about hitting a god. A god? he rose a silver brow at the young woman suspciously; "Huh?" He said almost dumbfoundedly; dismissing the thought afterwards. "Oh I really do appologize; it's just I didn't expect anyone to be around at the moment since I just closed; I guess I didn't lock the door."He stated puzzledly; not understanding quite how she had gotten into the shop. Pausing; maybe she knew something about the young lady that he happend to have inside. "Say..." He began to speak to the young woman; "You wouldn't happen to know anyone that's been hurt badly would you?" He asked. "I found a young lady out here not to long ago..." Pausing; as he side glanced out the window at the sound of thunder; this weather certainly didn't seem normal.

Ayame didn't know how right he were; mainly why four boys managed to seek shelter in his shop. Entering from the back; a boy in a green jump suit called out "Hello?! Anyone in here?! Hello!" He called out as the red head of the group sighed."Keep it down Yusuke or they might mistake us for a couple of theives."He stated sternly as they all stood in the center of the back room. "Eh; you worry to much fox boy." Yusuke had mummerd as Kuwabara snickerd."Since when does he ever not worry?" Tempting to joke about it; Hiei; the shorter one had "Hned" and began to walk forth. Possibly searching for a area to dry off and loundge; not realizing he had enterd a room. Freezing when a glass object made clear contact with his scalp. Wincing; he snapped his firey red hues up to see a young woman. Already hurt; and afraid; "You." He snarled angerily; pretty much shocked as well.

"I...I uh.."The raven haird woman had stammerd; taking a step back from the shorter male. "Get back here!" Hiei snapped; as the woman turned on her heel and took off running. Just as she ran into the hallway; she tripped over another foreign object. Falling forth and slamming right onto the ground; wincing from her injurys she already had. Freezing when she felt the back of her hair being tugged. Happening to have turned over onto her back with wide eyes. She found her self pinned to the ground with the fire demon ontop of her. When his hues pierced into her own; she stiffend after swallowing hard. From the angle they were in it didn't look right at all. Trembling slightly; the male mummerd; "What the hell was that for?!" He snapped; not realizing the whole ordeal may have drew more attention than what there needed to be. "L-Let me go; Somebody help me please." The young woman called out in a plea; shifting beneath Hiei; resisting the urge to cry."I'm sorry!I didn't know! Please...don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 125051126485223

:: Am I bleeding badly? Did the glass slash through my skull?:: Shirauni wondered vaguely, her hand rubbing gingerly at the throbbing area where crystal had met bone. For many minutes the young woman remained silent, while the surprised shop-keeper frantically apologized to her. :: I don't blame him at all for attacking me. He was just defending his shop..while I sought shelter from the rain.:: She winced as yellow lighting struck a tree in the distance "Boy..the weather is bad." She commented softly, whirling around to give Ayame all her attention "Look..don't be sorry. I admit fully that it was my fault for entering your shop...but this was the only place to escape from those horrid storms..plus the door was not locked." The goddess explained calmly, a small grin touching her lips despite all the pain that flared through her slim form. " You did get me good though." She laughed wistfully, grimacing a bit as sensitive fingers roamed over a small bump. Indeed he'd slammed her hard enough to raise the skin above her cranium, but not hard enough to have caused internally bleeding. For that she was thankful, but Shirauni was also in Ayame's debt for he'd open a way into his shop at least long enough for her to rest. Yet, another unsettled feeling rose within the confines of her stomach, she had blurted out the word god just a few seconds ago...and that would not go well with Odin if he found out about it. :: I doubt this man would even believe me.:: Shirauni mused again, raising dulled eyes to see a questioning eyebrow raised in her direction. Bingo! He did not believe her words. After all humanity begun to lose all fate in the gods, perhaps that was the same reason she felt so weak..but even now Ayame's actions drove a void into Shirauni's heart. Her daydreams came to an abrupt end, as the silver-haired man interrupted her thoughts with a few questions that sounded absurd to her ears. Though in a few seconds, her brain registered the information quickly "Young woman?" Shirauni questioned, her head tilting to the side curiously "Well...I did know of a young woman who did get hurt..but I have not had luck in finding a trace of her." She sniffed sadly, noting how the scents mingled with the rain. Finding a lost god out in the mortal world would prove an impossible task, especially when all traces of godhood faded. " Perhaps if I got a look at her I could identify if I know her or not..." Words faded as faint voices echoed from inside the shop. Whirling sharply around, Shirauni's lips thinned into a grim line. They weren't the only ones in the shop now, were they? "Seems..we are not alone." She whispered allowing herself to tread into the shop's interior without permission.

Shirauni crept carefully through the darkness, her senses stretched to the maximum limit. She tried in vain to locate where the cries came from, but even her keen ears had started to fail her. :: No! I need my powers..if I am to survive." The goddess cried out mentally, fumbling around in the gloom with sensitive fingers rubbing along the cool wall. No demonic auras. No god-like feelings not even a human spirit could be felt through Shirauni's body, she felt literally blind crawling in the darkness with just her hands as a physical guide. But the sun-goddess knew her stubbornness had become a punishment, after all what kind of goddess would abandon their post? What kind of god would go after a fallen being? "Hmm.." She froze instantly, capturing the familiar sound of breaking crystal, a surprised yelp and a sudden thud to the floor. Without thinking of the consequences, Shirauni pushed off down the hallway at dead speed. Her body slammed several times against the wall, as the white-haired girl followed the noises towards the source. Blind to what was occurring in front of her, the wolf-girl threw herself upon the wiggling figures, her mouth opening in a threatening gesture. She tried snarling loudly, only to find that even her voice had gotten weaker. :: Ugh..I am pissed!:: Baring her small fangs, Shirauni bit down on an unsuspecting arm while her other hand tried to push of whoever was attacking the younger woman off. Behind the battling threesome, the door had begun to open without warning. A young doctor slid into the darkness, followed by his over-zealous companion. "I do think it was a stupid idea following you all the way here." Hatori muttered, shrugging of his trench coat. Green hues flickered over to the dark figure standing besides him and even with no light, he could sense that Shigure was smiling. "Tori-San..stop being so boring." Shigure commented, snatching one of the doctor's cigars. He lit the cigarette before trotting towards the main room "Aya..must be in here." He bounded over to the closed door, placing an ear against the cold wood. From behind the material, the dog could hear muffled sounds coming from inside. Raising an eyebrow, he motioned for Hatori to come over.

"Do you think Aya..is busy?" Shigure asked suspiciously, his expression remaining the same as Hatori wrapped his hand around the knob. "Ayame would not work on his clothing with all the lights out. Something is fishy here." Turning his attention towards the door, the young man pushed the door open...as he flipped on the light switch a surprised expression crossed his face. "What the...?" He stammered, freezing on the spot. "What is it? Tori-San?" Shigure nosed his way into the room, gray-blue orbs followed Hatori's eyes until he came face to face with a disturbing scene on the floor. "Oh my!" He exclaimed loudly "It's a threesome!" The dog of the zodiac announced loud enough to be heard. "Indeed it is...but really..you should all get a motel." Hatori replied heatedly, his eyes narrowing in slight anger at what lay before him.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:06 pm

The young woman held very still for a few moments in complete shock; un sheded tears forming in her eyes. In a silent plea; it was as if she were begging Hiei not to hurt her. She couldn't remember anything; that scared her even more. "P-Please..." She stated hoarslely; for some reason Hiei felt a bit sympathic. Loosening his grip on the young woman briefly. The fire demon froze when he heard footsteps; only to find he had been tackled. Wincing in pain; "What the hell?!"He snarled angerily feeling a pair of teeth sinking into his skin. Out of reaction; he thrusted his other a hand forth in tempt to knock whoever it was off. "Get off of me will you?!" He angerily shouted; as the raven haird woman struggled to also break free. Tensing when she heard more footsteps outside a door."Uh oh..."She whimperd quietly; what now? not another attacker she hoped.

"Uhn."Ayame snapped out of his daze when he saw that Shiruani had left from his sight."W-Wait? where are you going?" He exclaimed; taking off in a certain direction unsurely. But when he heard all the commotion he quickly knew he was in the right direction. Opening the door just in time to see Shigure and Hatori standing there. With wide eyes; Ayame scowled "Gure-San that is not a threesome! What is going on here?! My shop's turned into a battlefield!" Quickly going over to break them all apart quickly. "How dare you! attack a poor defensless woman! She's hurt! Don't you see that?! And then hurting this other young lady I simply won't allow it! Sicko!" Ayame scowled at Hiei; tugging the raven haird woman up into a sitting position.

Just as Ayame spoke those words; Yusuke and the others had enterd with a shocked expression. What had unfolded was not nessacery; "Shorty what the hell?!"Kuwabara exclaimed; Hiei's expression turned into a rather shocked annoyed one. "You idiots!" The fire demon snarled; "It's not even like that! I wasn't trying to hurt her! She's the one who hit me with a vase!!!" Hiei yelled; he was very close to with drawing his sword out on anyone else who made a comment. Snapping his gaze angerily at Ayame; "Who the hell are you calling a sicko?! I should slit your throat...Yo--" Hiei had been cut off by the muffling cries of the young wounded woman."I'd like to see you try!" Ayame had scowled over at the short fire demon. "Hiei; please."Kurama had sighed in frusteration; "We don't want any trouble."

"Stop it! Will you all quit fighting and accusing each other of such horrible things?! Have you no decency what so ever...To think we all were doing something so low; is that what you really think? I'm not some whore off the street and neither is she! This young girl was only helping me...and...this...this; man here was just reacting out of anger for something stupid I've done now please...Stop it...Just stop it! Or i'll just leave how about that! Now stop going at each other's throats like a bunch of two year olds..." The woman had pleaded; wincing in pain; "There there...I'm sorry; I just...I don't know what I was thinking; Don't leave it's horrible out there." Ayame had frowned; he hated to see the woman with welled up tears in her eyes. It made him feel guilty; seeing her curl up in the corner with her hands clamped down over her head. It was bad enough she couldn't remember anything and now this. "I can't remember anything...what's wrong with me?" She whisperd more to her self than anyone. "Gure-San; Tori-San I appologize for the misunderstanding...I didn't think all these people would be here; I only except two and I have no idea where they came from but for heaven's sake...don't tell Akito about this."Ayame sent them a stern serious look.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 am

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 12505910

" Oh dear...pardon me for the misunderstanding." Shigure whispered softly, his mischievous expression turning into one of pure shame. How could he be so quick to judge? And how could he be so perverted at the same time "Though..their positions..were rather compromising..." He finished off in a low voice, gray-blue hues darting in every direction. He was so sure no one heard his comment, but one person did. The young doctor standing next to him elbowed Shigure straight in the ribs, dulled olive eyes flashing in brief anger "Shut up." He merely commented, hiding his annoyance beneath a thin veil of calmness. "Ouch! Tori-San..that was not necessary!" The dog stated rubbing his throbbing sides, but he fell silent upon seeing Hatori's expression. Shigure knew never to mess with the doctor, for even though Hatori appeared calm on the surface, he could always behave unpredictably. Lips thinned into a strained smile, he stepped backwards behind his friend only turning around to see Ayame waltzing through the door. "Aya..I.." Shigure started, only to get interrupted in the middle of his sentence. "All of you have some explaining to do." Hatori finished, narrowing emerald hues glaring at everyone in the room. He was not happy to find complete strangers in Ayame's shop, much less two females wallowing around .. :: First of all..how did these people get here? Second...what am I suppose to tell Akito?:: The young doctor asked himself, side-stepping to lean against the cold wall. He had been prepared for everything, except Ayame's request "What?" Hatori suddenly stammered in shock "Aya..you know I can not...keep a secret from Akito." He muttered averting his gaze to the raven-haired girl in the corner. Facial features softened just a bit, for the girl's heart-wrenching expression reminded him of someone he knew well...and now Hatori wished that he had never brought the memory out again. "Alright..alright..I won't tell Akito..and neither will Shigure." He added casting a single glare at the dog behind him. "Eh..hehe..no..words shall escape my mouth." Shigure stammered nervously, while keeping the cigar from shaking awkwardly.

Shirauni's maroon orbs glittered in obvious anger, her fangs still clamped against Hiei's skin. She kept digging in deeper and deeper as her strength would allow, but his struggling attempts kept pushing her of balance. :: Eek! I can't hold on much longer!:: The goddess screamed mentally, finally finding that her body had been pushed several meters to the side. "Let go of her!" The young woman shouted, attempting to stand on wobbly legs. Boy did she feel weak. Even the walls around her had started to spin, but the sudden sound of footsteps and yells brought Shirauni to reality. Head twisting around, the white-haired girl glared directly at the two young man standing near the doorway. How dare they accuse them of such hideous deeds. "I suppose you don't have decency..." She grumbled, just in time to see the shop-keeper storm into the room. Perking up a bit, Shirauni allowed her tense body to relax. Help had arrived and all should be calm for now? Or so she thought. Once again the same young man who'd laid rough hands upon the raven-haired girl dared to threaten Ayame. Shirauni couldn't keep the disgusted snarl from escaping her, but she whirled away from the group, only pausing long enough to hear the girl's familiar voice break the tense atmosphere. Every expression, every tear that seemed to fall from the black-haired girl tore into the sun-goddess. She reminded her vaguely of someone from a distant world, from the physical appearance to the way she acted. :: She seems so familiar..like I know her..from a dream.:: Her mind whispered out faintly, but all daydreams vanished as the light to the shop flickered wildly.

"What the? Never seen a storm this bad." Shigure pointed out, his hand's pointing towards the window where rain pelted violently against the glass. "Well..something must be causing the storms to be..bad..but enough of this. Aya..don't you think it would be best to leave everyone in here at least for tonight?" Hatori asked, his eyes snapping worriedly from the raven-haired girl to Shirauni and finally to Ayame.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Upon hearing Shiruani's snarl; Hiei had snorted in responce; very annoyed at this point. Not only was he accused for idiotic acts he didn't commit. He had also been attacked by another young girl he had no idea was around. It wasn't easy to digest or to be disgusted either; he was beyond enraged. Surprisingly he did not act out; ignoring the crimson liquid slithering down his skin. Hiei 'Hned' and had slowly rose onto his feet without another word. Never minding the fact he nearly got into it with the shop keeper. Not that he was one to really care at this point; he never did. Or pretended not to care; the fact what was done was done. Sighing heavily; he turned from the group and stood near a window in silence. "Not another word." He warned Kuwabara; the idiot male was bound to make another comment. It wasn't wise to do so when even Hiei was in a bad mood.

Ayame had palend when he heard Hatori speak of how he could not keep a secret of this. "N-No please Tori-san..." His yellow hues grew a bit wide and saddend at the news. "There must be something..."His gaze trailed to the young woman in the corner once more. Indeed it was saddening; it did seem to bring the whole room in awkward silence. Perhaps everyone was thinking; but surprisingly when Hatori said he would not and Shigure agreed. His eyes brightend; "Oh thank you Tori-San! Gure-San! You won't regret this!" He beamed excitedly; it was not decent to leave them all out in the pouring rain. This weather wasn't human and none deserved it. Never minding the little display they had put on just a second ago. "As for them staying; I think it would be best; it's not wise to rush out into this sort of weather; and I assure you; you both should stay as well..I wouldn't be able to live with my self if anything happend to the two of you."Ayame had said lowly.

After listening for a moment; the other three boys exchanged glances with each other before looking at Ayame. "We are very thankful for you all allowing us to stay here for the night; I appologize on my friend's behalf for what happend earlier it won't happen again." Of course the gentlemen Kurama was; he decided to take full responceabilty." My name is Shuichi Minamino; You can just call me Kurama; These are my companions Yusuke; Kuwabara and Hiei." Kurama nodded his head back to the others; "We were on our way home when the storm came well and I bet you can guess how we got here."The red head smiled nervously; "Yeah well.."Yusuke began to speak lightly; "Just so we're clear here; mind giving us an introduction of your selves to? No disrepect though."He grinned sheepishly.

"Ah of course; I'm Ayame Sohma this is my shop; they're part of the Sohma family to; That's Hatori and Shigure; As for these two beautiful young ladies I don't believe we caught your names."Ayame silently trailed his gaze to the two females in the room. A little bit of tension seemed to pile up when they did. The raven haird female swallowed hard; neverously as she lowerd her hands from her head into her lap. Pressing her body against the cool material off the wall. Locking her arms around her self out of emberassment. Jet black locks casted a shadow over her crimson hues as she remained silent for a moment. "I want to appologize for raising my voice; I didn't mean to disrespect anyone if I did..I just couldn't take it anymore..."She began to speak; " F-Forgive me for intruding...I don't know how I got here; or where I came from..In fact I don't remember anything..but my name is Maria; and I am forever greatful for the kindness you've shown me here today." Lifting her red hues to look at all the new faces here. It was truely something; being afraid and at the same time feeling greatful. Looking at this woman; was looking at a child in a way; fraigle thing she were. "So please...If there's anything any of you ever need feel free to ask; I owe that much to you; even if it's cooking or cleaning." For the first time a small smile graced her lips before she casted her gaze towards Shiruani; indeed; she seemed familar to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 pm

"Nice to meet all of you." The young doctor stated bluntly, his demeanor showing no signs of changing for he was always an anti-social figure. :: You're cold as snow..Hatori...very cold. What does snow turn into?:: The distant words from long ago echoed through the confines of the young man's mind, rendering him slightly numb to the world around him. He heard meaningless introductions around him, names that would mean nothing to the doctor in days to come. Hatori's lips thinned into a slim line, showing a bit of concern for Ayame's plans. He wasn't sure whether listening to the over-zealous snake had been a good thing. Or a disaster waiting to happen. Especially after having faced Akito's wrath first hand, he would like to spare the strangers in the room a bitter run in with the house leader...but he knew eventually that all secrets would lead to hard-ship and heartache. "Tori-San? Hello..Tori-San?" Shigure's masculine voice slashed through his thoughts. Whirling around, the young doctor blinked in confusion "Yes Shigure?" He stated softly, aware that his attention had slipped momentarily. "Have you even paid attention to the introductions?" Shigure pointed out matter-of-factly, his lips curved into a knowing smile. "I heard everything..but I was just thinking...to myself." Hatori whispered, letting his gaze fall upon each individual member inside the store. Slow counting, the young man wondered if the shop would be big enough to house everyone for the night or if he and Shigure would have to sleep out in the car tonight. Though nothing really mattered to the doctor anymore, he'd prefer to privacy over having to share a room with a stranger. Yet on the other hand, the dog from the zodiac shivered excitedly. His stony gaze flickering from Hatori to Ayame's face constantly, not understanding why both could act so weird. "Standing around and thinking will not solve our problems." He announced, attention returning to what he had to say "I wonder if this shop even has room for so many people?" Shigure questioned, his eyes darting wildly around. Of course he did not want to end up sharing a room with a boy, though he'd be happier if a female slept with him for tonight. "Shigure.." Hatori raised a warning brow in his direction, but said nothing else to him.

:: I despise introductions...and I really despise standing here in such a helpless state.:: The sun-goddess narrowed her eyes at Hiei, violet-red orbs shimmered in annoyance. He really got under her skin or some reason and the fact that something about him also made her quite uncomfortable. Though she had good reason to be wary of this temperamental young man. He'd not only demonstrated extreme aggression towards Maria, Hiei had also pushed her aside. Clenching maroon hues shut tightly, the white-haired girl struggled to keep her composure in front of so many unfamiliar faces. She fought the sudden urge to storm out into the rain, for she knew her body would not withstand such intensity. :: I'm basically useless here for now..but what am I suppose to say? That I ventured here..because of one stupid storm..? That I'm looking for someone..who I can even remember well...:: Thoughts breaking, Shirauni forced herself to speak out her real name "My name is Shirauni..and I'm a traveler...from some unknown land." She muttered, suddenly feeling the urge to blurt out about being the sun goddess. Boy, would that cause skeptical faces to pop if she were to reveal herself in front of everyone. :: Blah..I won't let anyone discover my identity.:: She turned slightly to Ayame, thanking him in silence for his kindness for her own voice failed to come out before such strangers. Yet she did feel eyes upon her and those belonged to someone who seemed too familiar..but also too distant at the same time. After falling into a heavy silence, Shigure managed to break the ice "Well..anyone hungry for supper?" He asked, glancing around the room with a smirk crossing his lips.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 pm

"Uhn." The raven haird female softly whisperd beneath her breath; so many faces and names to remember. It was strange how diffrent each had acted. Although; she acted out of the kindness in her heart; though she didn't know why she was so kind. It was just in her nature to be so; trailing her gaze from Shiruani over to Hiei. There was still tension between those two; uttering a soft sigh. She shook her head in dismay; but smiled none the less. "Pleasure to meet you all as well." Shifting in place; she looked towards Shigure and Hatori momenterily. Even though these two had poor judgement at the beginning. She wasn't the type to really hold a grudge on someone.

Hiei felt a pair of eyes on him; raising a slender brow in annoyance; he turned sideways. Glancing towards the side only to see Shiruani looking at him with narrowed eyes. Narrowing his own; he once again snorted and mummerd a small 'what are you looking at?' though it didn't hold anger; or really anything to it. It was just simple and plain; gazing out the window into the rain. Times like this reminded him of the days he spent with the gang of theives. Grunting; how he hated to think about back then; being an outcast. That's all he were and would ever be; hardening his gaze briefly. He turned his gaze over towards Yusuke; it was his call; not theirs if he wanted to stay. But judging by the way Yusuke looked; looks like he wanted to. Turning his attention to Ayame when he heard Shigure question about their being room.

"Of course Gure-san; this shop may not look so big; but i'm pretty sure there will be room no worries." Ayame had smiled innocently as Kurama shook his head. "Well if you say so; we just don't want to be putting anyone out." Kurama glanced over at Shigure; "Now that you mention it...I do feel kinda hungry my self." The red head had admitted; hearing other stomachs growl out of the blue. A anime sweat drop trailed down the back of his head anime stylish. "Heh heh; Opps."Ayame stated emberassedly as he glanced over at Shiruani and Maria; "Hungry girls?"He asked. "Well yeah I am; about that favor Ayame...I can prepare a meal for us all; Don't worry about it; you all just take a moment to relax." The raven haird woman had nodded in assurance. "Ah thank you Maria-Chan! Delightful! Well before you cook; I'm sure you two ladies would like to freshen up no?" He asked with a tilt head; with that look in his eyes; that meant something was stirring alright.

"Well new clothes don't sound to bad..."Maria had spoke up; only to pause as Ayame latched ahold of her by the wrist. Leaving no room for an arguement; after pulling her into a room. Ayame picked out some clothes and shoved her into the room. "And no leaving till your changed young lady!" He said folding his arms across his chest; with a sigh in defeat; "Okay fine..." Just as finished speaking; there were a few mummfled noises coming from the other side of the door. After a moment of silence; she peerd a crimson hue out of the cracked door. "Uhn...Aya-San...Is this really nessacery? I feel...so exposed and ridiculous." And really she was not use to showing so much skin. "Non sence! I bet you look adorable! Come on! Out you go!" Opening the door; he tugged her out into the light and just as he did boy did she blush furiously.

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 1zdtzrs

Stepping into the light made her heart race so fast; a line of redness formed across her face uncontrolably. Wearing one of Ayame's latest designs; it was so cute on her frame. A pink purple like top with a corset with a skirt attached. It had lace; a pair of long black elbow length like gloves. Stockings of course; black and a pair of cute heels to go with it. Around the neck; was a black neck choker with a bell around it; Ayame placed a pair of cat ears ontop of her head. The emberassment came more with just that alone.

Ayame's eyes lit up instantly in awe "OH YOU'RE SO CUTE MY LITTLE NEKO!!I could just hug you!" Pausing Ayame had giggled when Yusuke poped his head up and wolf whistled instantly. "Woah woah! Lookit what we got here! Aren't you just a cute little kitty." He teased as the woman glanced away emberassedly; "Save your jokes and just set the table for me will you?" She emberassedly walked with her head down; "Excuse me." She bowed her head politely as she walked in between Hatori and Shigure into a small kitchen. Placing a pink apron around her waist she began to take out things to use to keep her self from blushing more at the attention some of the boys were giving her."Oh Shiruani! You're turn!" Ayame had beamed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

"Supper it is then." The young doctor beamed pridefully, certainly aware that his stomach also cried from lack of food. :: When was the last time I ate?:: Hatori mused silently, one hand resting underneath his chin as he concentrated long and hard. "Don't wear yourself out Tori-San...we can't afford to have another doctor replace you." Shigure commented playfully, jabbing a single finger into the young man's ribs. Bland hues opened partially, letting their attention fall upon the intruder...who happened to be none other then bothersome Shigure. Dropping his shoulders in defeat, Hatori grimaced at his cousin "You really do bother people..don't you Shigure?" The doctor pointed out bluntly, while the dog of the zodiac chuckled mischievously " Hehe..I sure do Tori-San." He stated rather softly and walked away from the frustrated doctor with an innocent air surrounding him. Though from a distance Hatori watched the older Sohma wearily, he could not fathom what Shigure had in mind nor could he predict what Aya was about to do. That was until the silver-haired male offered for everyone to stay inside the shop. The doctor swallowed back his concerns as it would only weight him down. After all it seemed Ayame had the situation under control "Alright..space isn't an issue. I'll go bring down extra dishes from the attic." Hatori volunteered wildly glad to take any form of excuse to escape from the crowd. Disappearing from sight, he battled his way through the rest of the shop nearly colliding with many of Ayame's items. :: I really hate this place.:: Hatori spoke mentally to himself :: Ayame's shop has never been my type of place..especially..after..:: He shook his head savagely to rid himself of the sentence. The young doctor did not need to relive his traumatic past again...then again he did not feel like glancing at Ayame's dresses for they brought on a storm of memories. Erasing his emotions completely from mind, Hatori ascended into the attic where he knew those ceramic dishes would be stored.

The sun-goddess moved further away into the shadows, her exhausted frame resting heavily against the rough wall. All she needed was sleep and a new body to continue moving as she had in the past. Maroon hues averted quickly to the side avoiding Hiei's face as well as his tone. She battled a furious battle within herself to keep from retorting back in such as harsh manner. :: I'm really going to have issues getting along with him.:: Shirauni thought to herself, but resigned herself to spending the night with a strange crowd. Though it did not seem as bad now for the young woman knew the strangers would be leaving in the morning or at least she hoped they would. Biting her lower lip, the goddess lifted her head eagerly at the sound of food. Right now a hot meal to fill her empty stomach sounded like paradise, even a cot in the attic sounded better to Shirauni then roaming the streets out at night. "Yes..I'm a bit hungry..but I think I'll go check if extra chairs are needed." She murmured softly, peering over one shoulder at Ayame. Glossy lips thinned a bit in worry once she caught the expression etched across the man's face. What did he have in mind? Was he planning to do perverted things with them? :: NO WAIT!:: Shirauni screamed mentally, whirling around in time to see Maria vanishing into a strange room. "Oh..dear..I don't like that expression." She whispered lowly to herself, anxiously waiting in silence right outside the dressing room. :: Sure..I'd love to get some new clothing..but..but..:: "Ah..that's a cute outfit right there." Shirauni complimented with a reassuring smile touching her lips. She eyed the clothing carefully, wondering how it would look on her if she chose to wear such a thing. But at the last instant she shuddered uncomfortably as disturbing thoughts invaded her mind. What if Ayame chose something similar or worse. Grinding her teeth bravely, Shirauni folded her arms across her chest "Eh..." She replied, holding back until Shigure pushed her forward roughly. "Tsk Tsk..right now is not the time to keep our designer waiting." The dog grinned at her as he walked past her into the cellar.

"Hey..Yusuke..come down here a minute will you! I need help with somethings!" Shigure called out through the open door.

:: Now would be a good time for me to run.:: Shirauni slammed her eyes shut to avoid seeing the horrors within the dressing room, bravely the white-haired girl walked into the unknown. Minutes later she found herself dressed in an ankle-high Yukata in ivory white shades, brilliant red fabric embroidered the sleeves as well as the hem of her summer kimono. Around her slim waist a medium-sized green obi held the piece together in place. Shirauni spun around several times in the dressing room admiring the strange clothing with grand appreciation "I love your work Aya-san." She managed to whispered between speechless moments. :: Eventually I need to get out of this room.:: Push the dressing room open, the wolf-goddess walked out nonchalantly, pretending that nothing else in the world existed even if in reality she felt quite ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh come on Shiurani! You'd look fabulous in one of my designs! Both you lovely young ladies!" Ayame assured with a dazzling smile; almost in a daze at his own creations. Lacing his fingertips together as Shigure shoved Shiurani into a room with one of his designs. "Yes please don't keep us waiting I want to see you to! I bet you look cute!" Ayame had squeeled anime stylishly; after a few moments of waiting. It was well worth it to see Shiruani in his work. Eyes lit up instantly in admiration as well; "Shiruani you look beautiful! And it fits you so well!" Ayame had beamed excitedly; that seemed to make a few heads from around the corner pop out as well. "Ah Ms Shiruani; It does suit you beautifuly." The red head had smiled charmingly; once more did Yusuke only let out but a wolf whistle. " Cute; Very cute."He complimented as Kuwabara snickerd. "You're as pretty as a little doll." Of course all in good fun to compliment and tease the young woman in no harm. But of course he did tend to take things a bit far at times.

The fire demon merely rolled his eyes at their antics; though he'd never admit it to anyone. The two girls did...look cute in their outfits; shifting to lean against a wall. He folded his arms across his chest and began to gaze outside idly. Hiei was not one to take in group gatherings much his self. He rather be alone for various reasons; wether in his nature or not. Though he could not ignore the fact that a feel was welling up in his gut. Something was brewing and he just didn't understand what. Failing to hear Shigure call over Yusuke; did the male walk over. "Eh? What is it Shigure?" He mummerd as he enterd through the door all of a sudden; "Need something?"He asked with a suspicious raised brow at the cursed dog of the zodiac.

Despite everything going on; the woman did try to stick to just cooking rather than assosiating. Going hard at work to create a delicious meal for the group. Though it was hard to sticking to one thing and ended up making more than one. Tastey deserts; like cheesecake; strawberrys coverd in dipped chocolate; all sorts of things. Foods that involved fish; jumbo shrimp; etc; soon the air began to fill with a delicious scent. "Ah; Done I think...." She announced; taking off her apron and putting it down with a satisfied smile. "I just hope they like it..."She stated more to her self than anyone; Kuwabara poped in unexpectedly; "Oh boy does it smell good in here! Hey; you made all this?"He asked as the woman nodded a bit; "Good job; you're such a cute little kitty." He playfully patted the top of her head as she blushed; "P-Please stop that." Resisting the urge to smack him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm

"Shh! Shh! Aya-San...please don't make such a commotion!" Shirauni cried out softly, struggling to keep the embarrassment from raising her voice. She felt pale cheeks warming in color as Ayame's tone carried out into the hallway, body froze on the spot as new sounds entered into her sensitive ears. "Great...all this has brought on some unwanted attention..." Shirauni whispered softly to herself, plainly afraid of casting a look over her shoulder. :: Maybe it's not so bad.:: The young woman whirled around quickly, trying to get past the opposite corner and only to find out that the boys were peering around the edge. Cheeks burning a bright shade of crimson, the sun-goddess stopped mere inches from crashing into the young men on her way to escape the humiliation. "Eh..." She begun speaking, finding it difficult to drag words from her throat. :: Talking has become harder..then it seems.:: "Eh..hehe..Thank you very much for your compliments Kurama." The wolf-girl replied, smiling politely in his direction. Her body stiffened slightly after hearing a wolf whistle from around the edge followed by a commented from Kuwabara. Sweat-dropping embarrassingly, the sun-goddess resisted the sudden urge to glare daggers at them. His comments not only annoyed her endlessly, but for a mortal to insult a goddess. It was to much for her to stomach. "'Thank you as well..for your comment..Kuwabara..and your whistles..Yusuke." Shirauni muttered at last, forcing herself to walk around them on her way to the kitchen in hopes of escaping anymore unwanted attention. As the chaotic scene died within Shirauni's troubled heart, the sun goddess gazed upwards to see Hatori coming down the stairs, carrying an ugly cardboard box. "Do you need help?" She asked, rushing over to balance the young doctor before he fell down the steps. "No thanks...but if you could distribute the plates to the table..that would be helpful." Hatori commented, giving the wolf goddess a small smile. Olive hues gazed momentarily down at her clothing suspiciously "Ayame..must have done it again." He shook his head in dismay leaving the sun goddess to struggle with her inner demons. Hatori waltzed into the kitchen, expecting to find normal beings..but what he saw made his eyes widen in shock. "What the heck..has Ayame done!?" He gasped, staring at Maria's outfit like he'd never seen a girl dress like that before.

Shigure's lips twisted into an innocent smile "Yusuke..I'm not planning anything dramatic..but would you take the punch bowl to the main table. I have a few more things to attend to down here before I go." He murmured handing the younger male a glass bowl with red liquid dancing inside. The concoction appeared harmless enough and even smelled sweet to fool unknowing tongues into drinking more and more, until their bodies grew tipsy enough to remember nothing. :: Tonight is going to be a good night.:: The perverted male thought to himself, turning his attention back to sorting through endless boxes inside the cellar.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:35 pm

"You're very welcome Ms Shiruani; I only speak the truth." The red head had added; continuing to even smile when she walked off. Poor girl; had they really emberassed her that much? He wasn't trying to. On the other hand it was more of Yusuke and Kuwabara to do so. Sadly; he could only guessed he had succeded in doing so. Shaking his head in dismay as he turned his hues to Hiei looking out the window. He wonderd why the male seemed so distant at the time. Though it even came as no surprise to even Kurama. It was so like Hiei not wanting to be around others; he had his reasons. Smiling; he shook the thought off momenterily to go see what everyone else was doing. "Does anyone else need any help?"Kurama asked kindly as he stepped into the kitchen unexpectedly behind Hatori. Peering his gaze over from Hatori's shoulder; a minor blush formed upon his face. Had he just seen Shiruani's not exactly Maria's at the time; oh boy what did Ayame do. Two beautiful girls dressed in such...clothing was they wore at the moment. "Oh Maria-Chan...You look adorable; Really; the whole neko thing..."He swallowed hard; "Suits you?" He was at loss of words; so much he high tailed it out of there quick.

Upon seeing Kurama and hearing his words; made Kuwabara snickerd so much he was laughing on the inside. Shaking his head in dismay as Ayame poped into the kitchen. "Tori-San!" Ayame placed a hand over the doctor's shoulder playfully; "Ah what did I do?! Tori-San! She's cute isn't she?! Her and Shiruani! Ah so adorable!" He had stars in his eyes all over again; dazzled by his designs worn on such beautiful women. "Look at you my cute little neko! You even made our infamous Hatori Sohma speechless!" Ayame took her by the hand and gave her a playful twirl before the others in the kitchen to show off his design front to back before letting go. "Look she even has a cute little bell!" Ayame poked the side of the bell neck choker to make the bell jingle playfully.

The raven haird female blushed when Ayame twirled her around and then had let go. Tilting her gaze up at Hatori; the way he looked at her; was kind've surprising and emberassing. "Uhn...Uhm...Meow?" She nervously laughed in a joking matter; unsure of what to say. "Food anyone?" She quickly suggested; lowering her head in emberassment; quickly picking up a tray of food to hurry up and exit the kitchen door into the dining room. "Aww how cute; the little neko is emberassed."Kuwabara had joked looking at Hatori; "You know; if I wasn't so sure; I would say that maybe there's a chance she might like you; Oh you have a little drool there." Kuwabara poked the side of Hatori's cheek; all in good teasing fun; hurrying up and exiting well anime stylish.

Over hearing the conversation was a great annoyance to even Hiei; shaking his head. He pushed off against the wall entering the dining room shortly as well. Pausing when he caught sight of Shiruani; freezing with an uncertainty. Maybe she was still mad...should he have retreated for now? many questions played in his mind; looking as if he had been staring into space with a blush on his face. "Oh sure no problem Shigure; Just try not to take to long I think Maria's done cooking." Although Yusuke did seem quite unsure wether to trust Shigure at the time. That innocent grin almost seemed not to innocent; no matter; he picked up the bowl. Exiting quietly and placed it ontop of the table; pausing he glanced over between Hiei and Shiruani. Grinning sheepishly; as he stayed quiet wanting to observe.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Hatori's usually calm features were now a torrent of emotions, each one passing across the landscape of his face. He stayed plastered between the kitchen and the corridor neither able to move nor look away even as several people came up behind him. :: Unfreeze yourself this instant Hatori...remember you are a doctor with years of experience...you are the only soul who has enough bravo to cure an insane zodiac god.:: His mind whispered encouragement, but for the young man frozen near the entrance, he knew such words were petty lies. A cover-up for the appearance of several refreshing emotions, such as embarrassment and a lingering thirst to suddenly break away from the bonds that held him down. Fists clenching slightly, Hatori nearly lost his composure as an unexpected hand descended upon his shoulder. Stiffening the young doctor, turned his head sideways to meet whoever had come up behind him. He was not a happy camper to find that Ayame had presented himself at a time when Hatori's barriers stretched to near-breaking point. Gulping nervously, his olive orbs shimmered angrily at the snake for placing such ridiculous outfits on the girls..to him it was to much to handle.

"Lies..Ayame..all lies." Hatori managed to speak in a stern voice, though he struggled to veil what he truly felt beneath "I admit they're cute outfits...the girls look..umm..nice in them..but don't you think it was to much?" He asked, turning away with a small flush appearing upon his face. :: This would be a good time to disappear...:: Eyes shifting again to look at Maria, he found himself staring face to face into her eyes. Several conflicting feeling flashed at an alarming rate, leaving Hatori both breathless and confused. He had never experienced such intense emotions before...not after losing the first love of his life. "Meow?" Gazing upwards again, he side-stepped away from the raven-haired girl allowing her to pass by him. "I hate you Ayame.." Hatori snarled softly, again finding himself with an unwelcoming sensation of eyes baring into him. Glaring up at Kuwabara, he found himself being poked unexpectedly "What the..why you.." Hatori growled in irritation, slashing out to swat away Kuwabara's hand from his face. Only to see that the teasing young man had vanished before he could strike. "Idiot." He commented, turning around to see Shigure starting at him with laughing eyes. "What?" Hatori growled "Are you here to embarrass me even further?" He retorted at the perverted male. "NO! But it is time for dinner..Maria made such a delicious meal for us!" He announced, grabbing Hatori's wrist and pulling him roughly into the dining room. Furiously, the young doctor forced himself to sit at the table where Shirauni had arranged all the dishes earlier. "This is going to be a very uncomfortable night." He whispered preparing his cup for a serving of punch.

Rubbing her hands in satisfaction, Shirauni took several steps backwards to gaze down at her plate arrangements. The table had been set up nicely for all the guests and she'd even gone through the trouble of bringing down more chairs to fill in the empty spaces. "There...I assume this is enough for all of us to dine in." The sun-goddess muttered softly to herself, suddenly getting an eerie feeling within her stomach. Hairs rising on end the white-haired girl dropped her hands directly in front of her kimono as if searching for an invisible weapon that would never appear. Cold reality washed over Shirauni, forcing her to whirl around in Hiei's direction. Curly strands of ivory-colored hair fell over one shoulder as she focused stormy maroon hues in his direction. So he was the culprit for her emotions now...he was the one frozen at a distance and causing conflict. "What's your problem?" She snapped haughtily, moving her gaze sideways to glare at him..but just as quickly as her anger had flared...Shirauni calmed down enough to see he wasn't going to harm her. Though his blush threw her off-balance completely ::Why is he looking that way..ah well not my problem.:: She whirled around again as another sensation invaded her...and this time she was certain Yusuke planned all this. :: I hate you all..:: The goddess shook her head pretending to gather her glass for some fruit punch as well.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Despite the awkward moment; a smile remained upon Ayame's features; had he not realized how emberassed was getting. Nor the fact he was getting pretty mad at this. "What? To much?! Non sence they look adorable Hatori! It's not like they're naked or something." Ayame had scowled at Hatori; thinking he were over reacting this time. Huffing he pulled his hand back to fold his arms across his chest. When he heard Hatori's words of how he supposively hated him. A sheepish grin curled upon his face; more playful this time though. "Oh ha ha Tori-San; very funny I love you to." Ayame had remarked back; chuckling when he caught sight of Shigure; "Gure-San! There you are!" He beamed; "I know she did; my little neko did a splended job! Oh joy let us not keep these beautiful young ladies waiting Tori-San!" Ayame clapped; and began to walk into the dining room as well. Eyes lit up; "Oh Shiruani; what a lovely table you set for us!" He chided; " Went through alot of trouble I see." Ayame smiled charmingly before also taking a seat with a cup of fruit punch in his hand. Taking the first sip; "Ah; This tastes good." He said more to his self than anyone though.

Hiei had paused a moment longer; had he not realized how much of an idiot he seemed to look like. Staring into space; having a blush spreaded across his face. Biting down on his lower lip; appearantly Shiruani's voice cut deep into his mind. Stiffening before he snapped back into his right mind. Narrowing his eyes briefly; he snorted; " who said I had a problem?" He simply remarked back; dismissing the little incident with Shiruani. For he did not want to make it bigger than what there needed to be. Sighing heavily; he shifted to take a seat at the table as well. Seeing as how he'd be dragged here anyway due to Kurama's doing. Little did afterwards did Kurama; Yusuke and Kuwabara had also taken a seat. "It smells wonderful in here; and I like the way everything was fixed Ms Shiruani."Kurama flashed yet again another charming smile; filling a glass of punch for his self and his friends. "Here you go Hiei; try it; It's good." He passed one to Hiei; raising his brow at the crimson liquid in the glass. He held suspicion; not quite sure wether to drink it or not. No matter; glancing up he mummerd a 'Hn' to Kurama.

"Yeah Shiruani; I applaud you on fixing up everything for us." Maria had nodded her head after bringing in all the diffrent foods. Placing them upon the table; "Nice to see everyone's joining us." Maria had commented with a smile; she thought alot wouldn't even come to the table. Mainly she could see some had a bit of a diffrent attitude and tension with one another. As for those remaining that did not have a glass; Maria offerd whoever else may need one. "Now; I hope all of you like it; I wasn't sure what everyone would like so I tried making diffrent things...Although I hope it wasn't all to much; Feel free to grab whatever you want and eat as much as you like." With a shake of his head "Non sence;" Ayame was the first to pick up a pair of chop stix and pop one of the shrimps into his mouth.

Just as he expected; delicious; eyes went wide; "Awe! It tastes delicious; Mmm...I think I died and went to heaven." Ayame had squeeled; it only caused Maria to blush two diffrent shades of red. "Uhn...Thank you Aya-San; I'm glad you like it." She stated quietly; placing a few noodles into her mouth; black bangs half way shielding her eyes from view. Had she not been expecting to be seated in between Hatori and Kurama. Leaving Ayame and Shigure across from her; kinda made her nervous for some reason. She couldn't help to laugh on the inside; Hiei being seated between Shiruani and Yusuke was priceless. Swallowing softly; taking a glass of punch. She held it up to her lips; letting the cool liquid be poured down her throat. She hadn't realized; how much she had gulped down at one time. She was side tracked by glancing out one of the windows at the wether. Pausing as she lowerd the cup away from her lips onto the table. Ignoring the fact the bell around her neck jingled a bit when she shifted into a more comfortable way in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 12507210

The young doctor leaned back in his seat, chair rubbing harshly against Hatori's back as he sought a way to escape from the table. Yet, he knew it would be a terrible scene if he were to just get up and leave without tasting any of Maria's food. Swallowing his nervousness he gathered a flat dish and a silver fork in one hand while his orbs floated over to Shirauni. An approving smile caressed his lips as the doctor approved of how the table had been set up...but he could see how Shirauni shied away from everyone's compliments. Almost as if she did not appreciate the wonderful setting in front of her, sighing a bit he turned his attention to the mountain of food placed across the table. Dishes ranging from scrumptious-looking shrimp to chocolate-covered strawberries laid before his very eyes. :: I must admit..this is the first time..any of us have had strangers over for dinner.:: He observed slowly running his eyes over each guest until he became aware that Maria had been seated in between him and the red-head from earlier. Sudden nervousness clouded Hatori's thoughts, as his hands automatically served shrimp and salad on his blue dish. :: Why am I getting nervous..now? It isn't like I know her..or any of these people.:: He muttered to himself, taking a single sip of the red liquid before opening his mouth to speak "Very delicious food Maria..." Hatori complimented, allowing his lips to form an honest smile...though it quickly faded with the images of Akito coming to mind. At the very thought he shuddered physically, that short-haired..psychotic woman who partially blinded him. He could not forget that event nor could Hatori ever forgive Akito for her manipulative nature...and what would he even do if Akito asked what had happen at Ayame's house. How would he have the guts to explain? Clenching his eyes shut, the young doctor drank his fruit punch rather quickly...never noticing the fact that he was drinking more then he should.

"Thank you everyone..by the way Maria..your food taste great!" The sun-goddess beamed happily after struggling earlier to forget her confrontation with Hiei. She served herself a few noodles mixed in with vegetables for meat was not her favorite of foods..despite the fact her animal form was a wolf. Gingerly Shirauni gazed sideways, catching sight of familiar black hair settled next to her. :: Oh now! It's him!:: Her mind screamed as the hairs on Shirauni's neck stood on end. The white-haired woman munched slowly on her noodles while gazing straight at the window. Outside the weather had not improved even a bit from what she could tell. Intense lighting, and heavy rains continued to pelt the glass like bullets to a tree. To anyone who was a normal citizen this type of weather would be considered out of the norm..but Shirauni knew why. She'd cast herself out of heaven by following another outcast into the mortal world...on the way her two weapons: Celestial Brush and Solar Flare had disappeared from her body...rendering the young girl basically worthless. :: How am I suppose to raise the sun tomorrow...how can I even defend myself or anyone without my divine mirror?:: She mused sipping the red liquid excessively as sheer nervousness begun to mix in with her muddled mind :: For some reason...I must be getting weaker and weaker..:: She thought quietly, though never knowing that it was the drink pushing her to the outer limits.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

The awkward silence was more than one could probably handle; but the fact everyone joined together. Was very comforting; even in the weather that was casted upon them. The raven haird woman eyed each of the happy smiling faces. At least they were enjoying the food and the fixed setting she and Shiruani had done. They seemed to apprechiate it; which was a very good thing. Lifting her crimson hues just as Hatori poped something into his mouth. Watching closely; to her surprise; when she saw that smile she knew. Red hues shimmerd innocently in aw; he indeed was very handsome. That smile of his; was probably enough to melt a girl like her self. Even when it faded; she couldn't help but return the smile to Hatori. "Oh thank you Hatori; I'm very glad that you like it." Turning her gaze to Shiruani."Thank you as well; all of you; Really it was no trouble; In fact seeing all of your smiling faces is enough thanks." She had chided a bit; once again drinking down some more punch; without realizing it. Either the attention was going to her head or she hadn't realized how much she was really drinking. Perhaps she was still rather nervous at the time.

"Hn.."Hiei side glanced Shirauni briefly when he caught a glimpse of her side glancing him. Raising a slender brow; he averted his gaze down to his plate after taking a drink of the punch. Not even knowing he did idly; not sure wether to stay or not. The question was still itching in the back of his mind. It was bad enough for what happend earlier but still; he wasn't use to be around many people. Pausing as Ayame began to speak again; "For such awful weather; at least we have a good meal to help us get through." He tried; to keep conversation going; so that there wouldn't be anymore awkward silence.

"I agree with you there Ayame."Kurama nodded as he drunk down his second glass of punch. Placing one of the chocolate coverd strawberrys into his mouth glancing over at Yusuke. Appearantly he had to much to drink and looked kind've strange. Raising a slender brow; failing to realize how funny he was feeling. "Yusuke are you feeling ok?" He asked after swallowing his desert; "Ah; i'm fine...I think."Yusuke had hiccuped once; smiling sheepishly; "What makes you think something's wrong anyway? Oh Hey! Ayame do you have a CD player anywhere?" Glancing up; "Yeah I do it's over there." Ayame pointed to his bartable he had in the room; leaping up excitedly; "Alright!" Before Ayame could utter another word Yusuke poped open the player and placed in a CD. "Hey you gals wanna dance?"Yusuke asked glancing over at Shiruani and Maria.

"D-Dance?" Maria's facial features became flushed; from the looks of it she seemed a bit emberassed. Swallowing down maybe her third cup of punch when Yusuke snickerd. "Don't tell me...you're chicken Maria-Chan; I thought you were suppose to be some mighty fierce neko." Yusuke had teased; pausing the raven haird woman felt strange. Red hues unexpectedly narrowed over at Yusuke in an icely way. It wasn't in her nature to act this way but for some reason she felt it was called for. "Ah am not chicken!" She stood up out of her chair with her hands placed upon the table gently as Yusuke made chicken sounds "Bawk Bawk!!! Chicken c-chicken! I bet I could dance better than you!" He teased; knowing it would get her more braver this way.

"Sugah; I hate to tell ya; but I don't think so; I know how ta dance but I don't think someone like you would understand that; I'd shame you." Maria lifted her index finger; "Tsking" two or three times. Gulping down another glass of punch quickly. "But since you're insiting I can't do something I can do...I guess i'll have to shame you twice as bad." The raven haird female smirked; not realizing what she had said or was doing. Placing a hand on her hip with the other dangling at her side; she began to walk out from behind the others over towards the bar table. "Ready when you are; Just pick out something good; I don't just dance to anything; I gotta see what i'm working with." She remarked; as Yusuke chuckled faintly; "If you insits M'lady..." After poping in his CD; as soon as he did; he stepped back. Leaning his body against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

He was gonna give her a moment to adjust; from the moment to beat came on the woman listend briefly. Quite catchy; slow yet kinda fast with it's own exotic beat to it. Okay; maybe she could work with this; her mind wasn't all there. Although; a song called i'm in love with a stripper; was pretty out there "Psh.." She side glanced Yusuke; instantly she latched ahold of one of the poles placed in the ground from the ceiling around. Cating walking briefly; before placing a leg upon one of the chairs at the bar table. Slowling stepping up onto the bar table; letting go. Had she not realized how many eyes flew to her automaticaly with jaw dropping scenary. Before anyone knew it; the once innocent young girl began to dance so exoticly. She began swaying her hips side to side; skirt lightly ruffling; she started out slowly. Placing one of her index fingers into her mouth; she began to bite down teasingly in tempts to pull off the glove. Twisting her body sideways; giving off minor purring noises like a cat would."Oh my god..." Ayame's eyes nearly poped out of his head litteraly. Putting his hands over his lips to keep from saying anything else. He felt a little heated; it was like watching exotic dancing and a strip tease at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Hatori continued placing pieces of jumbo shrimp into his mouth, slowly savoring the flavor of each bit...for dinners such a these were rare. He enjoyed his meal with an air of calmness around him until his zodiac spirit shifted uneasily. Someone was gazing at him from the table, but the question was who? Shifting his hand slowly, the young man turned his head around to gaze at the people seated in separate chairs. When his eyes couldn't see who it was, Hatori found himself staring straight into Maria's dazzling eyes. A small sensation clawed it's way into his fragile heart where the feeling began to gain a foothold. Smiles such as her's were valuable and moments like these were rare in Hatori's world. He managed to give her another smile, noticing how she acted a bit strange...though he dismissed it as anxiety. :: Must be nervous to be around so many men...even I'm acting strange.:: The young doctor admitted to himself, finishing his third glass for the night. "I think I'll serve myself more punch." Hatori filled his glass with half of the fruit punch while his green hues slowly went to Shigure's face. Raising an eyebrow he stared at the dog of the zodiac as if demanding answers. Of course the black-haired man would not answer for he was staring at Yusuke with an amused grin etched across his lips.

"What in the world?" Hatori followed Shigure's eyes until his own hues settled on an unsteady Yusuke. Obviously the youth had a little to much to drink...or else he was acting to hyper in Hatori's mind "He looks weird to me." He stated settling back down in his chair. Minutes later the young man winced in pain, his ears ringing loudly with Yusuke's sudden outburst "Thanks..for the migraine.." Hatori mumbled sarcastically, his face turning into a small frown at the question. Why did Yusuke need a CD player? What did he plan to do? But just as he was about to mutter another word, he heard the music blast loudly through the shop. Eyes widening in realization the young doctor couldn't help staring at Maria as she began to swing gracefully to the music. Hands tightening around the glass, Hatori began to feel hot sensations running up and down his spine. :: What is happening to me?:: He wondered while keeping wide eyes glued on the seductive girl in front of him.

:: Ugh...I'm feeling very strange...almost excited...:: She shook her head in annoyance at not only her emotions..but at the young man sitting next to her. His very presence spiked a flare in the sun-goddesses feelings..but they were neither hate nor dislike. He was anti-social and she couldn't blame him for not wanting to speak with everyone else. :: Of course I bit him.:: Shirauni mused regretfully, yet she had done it to defend Maria from a supposed attack. Shoving away all her memories, the wolf-girl continued eating until all chaos broke lose at the table. Fork falling from her, the girl's jaw dropped in astonishment to hear the sudden beat of music in the background..but what threw her off balance again appeared in the form of Maria dancing around the poles. "...." Her throat constricted in slight embarrassment at the young woman's actions...and her face grew even redder to have Yusuke asking them to dance.

"Sorry..but I don't dance." Shirauni spoke bitterly, her mind more set on tomorrow then what was happening now. "Come on Shirauni..don't be afraid." Shigure teased, pointing a finger in her direction. Pure anger flared inside the goddess heart, how many times had she been asked that question before? She was not afraid..but she was being cautious for her own safety. "I'll show you.." The young woman snarled, sliding instantly out of her chair. As soon as she stood, the world swayed uncertainly around her :: My head...is spinning...horribly...and I want to dance.:: Taking a small breath, the sun-goddess waltzed straight towards the bar table while the liquor took deeper effect upon her body. Unaware of anything else, Shirauni took up position next to Maria on her own separate pole. Shaking her head up and down like a wild horse, she let the silk ribbon slide from her pony tail until a cascade of waist-length white hair framed her face. Maroon-hues shimmering darkly, Shirauni twisted around the pole in positions her body did not even know it could do. While at the table Shigure cheered the two dancers with a stupid smile etched across his face.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh dear; appearantly Shigure and Yusuke's plan was going now; seeing as how even Shiruani had joined Maria. A grin curled upon Yusuke's lips; sweet sweet victory. Although the way they moved was more than mezmorizing; who would've thought? Each and every single pair of eyes in the room seem glued to those two. Including his own; not realizing he was drinking more and more punch. Possibly in tempts to calm his self down and keep it cool. Oh how they all were enjoying this; as hard as Hiei tried he was having a hard time coping. It was priceless; the once calm and cool Hiei. Unreadable as ever; wasn't that hard to read now seeing as how Shiruani joined the scene. It was quite funny to see how some gatherd around the bar table. Unexpectedly; Ayame had joined them as well with a strange senasition building up as well. "O-Oh my...S-Shiruani you to?" Ayame swallowed hard; it was hard to look away at this point.

Hiei swallowed hard; just moments ago it seemed as if he and Shiruani were fighting. But now something seemed diffrent; he was acting stranger than ever before. He didn't understand why; he wanted to look away but only found he couldn't. It just made him want to look more; garnet hues slowly following Shiruani's moves. It was if there wasn't anyone else in the room but this woman and him. He nearly choked on his juice but managed to finish it off. Lowering it onto the table; stiffening; he hadn't realized he joined the group near the bar table. Cause if he did know; more than likely he would've retreated. The once serious fire demon had a dumbfounded expression. Eyes were looking as if they were gonna pop out of his head; luckily everyone was to busy staring not to even notice. "W-Wow Urameshi; I think they proved you both so very wrong."Kuwabara managed to stammer out. "Eh not bad; But i'm still not impressed." Dare he say; I think he did; glancing to the side with an eye close. Of course all in good fun; he knew by doing so; he'd probably get more out of them.

Upon hearing Yusuke's words; the raven haird woman; resisted the urge to scowl at him. /I'll give this idiot something to be impressed of...Watch; i'll do something that'll make the kiddies drool./ the ice goddess stated within the back of her mind; of course there was only one person she knew she wanted to notice her. To bad it wasn't the way she wanted it to be; but even still. Continuing to dance; she grinded her backside against the steel pole in slow motion. Gripping a piece of her skirt from the front teasingly. Lifting it and then lowering it back down barely in a seductive manner. Teasingly she bit off her glove and threw it towards the nearest person followed by the other. Latching ahold of the pole again; twisting her hips against the material. She began to slowly climb as high as she could; and came sliding down in a circular motion. When she came back down; she dropped into a split onto the table which made Ayame's jaw drop. "OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Certainly it would be painful for someone else to do it; she wasn't sure how she did it.

The raven haird female's lips curled into an innocent smile; trailing her gaze towards Hatori. Seeing his expression was more than just cute; it was amusing. Tilting her head innocently; she shifted to crawl across the bar table in slow motion like a cat stalking it's prey. Drawing closer and closer each time; she let out a soft purr. Leaning in over to whisper into his ear "H-Hatori..." She whisperd with a line of redness forming across her face out of emberassment. Lifting her hand to gently touch his tie from his shirt collar. Loosening it more than playfully; releasing it; only to roll over onto her back. Gazing up at Hatori from the angle she layed in. Jet black hair lay spread beneath her form; extended fingertips brushed against the side of his cheek tenderly. Carressing his soft skin; not realizing fully on what she was doing or to even think of what he'd say or do.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm

"Woot! Keep on dancing girls!" The perverted dog of the zodiac shouted loudly, his hands clapping to the beat of the music while his gray-blue followed both girls closely. He was amazed his plan was actually working and it seemed everyone was having a blast..but who wouldn't have a blast with two beautiful women burning up the stage. "Keep talking." Shirauni's voice sliced through his thoughts, distracting Shigure from his disturbed daydreams. Glancing upwards he focused on the two girls swinging around the pole :: I love this!:: He shouted mentally, leaning against the table to get better glimpses of the twirling women. Dark crimson orbs flickered brightly underneath the stark lights from the shop illuminating the fire within the Sun-Goddess, her expression did not change even when a new pair of eyes befell her. Shirauni's glossy lips curved into a knowing smile as she caught the once stoic fire demon approaching the bar table. So, he was not so cold after all. :: Trying to act like calm won't help you now.:: The wolf-girl thought to herself, slithering around the slim bar with one hand wrapped loosely around the metal pole.

She knew her movements were being closely monitored by Hiei, yet it did not deter her from taking on Yusuke's challenge as well. Pausing a bit in her dance, the goddess turned a fiery gaze upon Yusuke with a small smirk etched across her lips "If you're not impressed...why not come dance on stage yourself..maybe to impress us." Shirauni teased heatedly, surprisingly feeling less shy then she had previously :: Though there is someone I want to teach a lesson too.:: Drifting serene eyes upon Hiei, Shirauni gave him a closed-lip smile...finding it hard to believe he was the same person. Ever serious, a loner and temperamental demon..perhaps he'd suffered a horrid past? Her mind came up with different questions the young woman could not answer...but right now grief would play no part in her mind. Boldly, the sun-goddess jerked both shoulders backwards, letting one sleeve fall away from her shoulder to reveal soft skin. Of course she wasn't aware of her surroundings for everyone had begun to melt into one, but the white-haired girl managed to make her way towards Hiei. Sliding gracefully, Shirauni stopped a few inches short of the demon's face. Her lips thinned a bit as the gazed down at his arm where her fang marks had broken the skin. "That wound on you..." She whispered reaching out to touch the indentations with tender fingers " They were inflicted by me..gomen."

:: Very wild!:: Hatori left his punch glass at the table, before bounding over to join the rest of the group by the bar. Leaning heavily against the wood panel, he continued to watch Maria perform her impressive moves...that left him even more breathless then usual. "What's happening to me?" The young doctor questioned beneath his breath, but any questions that were left vanished instantly. Green hues glanced up to see Maria staring directly at him..but why? Blushing a deeper shade of crimson, Hatori froze straight on the spot not knowing how to react as one pretty neko girl spoke into his ear. Pleasant shivers ran up and down his spine, igniting an intense feeling that had not been there before. "Maria?" He questioned a bit, allowing his tie to be loosened a bit. Gulping again he leaned his face closer to gaze at her with softening hues and allowed her to touch his face without remorse "Everything alright?" Hatori questioned concernedly...though he wanted nothing else then to continue feeling the way he felt now.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 pm

"Oh dear; Silly me; Appearantly you both do know how to dance; Heh heh..."Yusuke had cleard his throat playfully; snickering in silence at their actions. Poor Hiei and Hatori; shaking his head; appearantly this was turning into a wild night. How wild could this get? I guess they'd all have to wait and see. Swallowing down two more drinks; at Shiruani's offer; he grinned. Tossing the cups aside; "Hah! Don't mind if I do!!! I got skills to! Now watch the master!" Yusuke had hyped up without realizing what he was saying or doing. Shifting to leap onto the bar table like a female would. The liqour was probably getting the best of him as he took hold of the pole. He began to wildly dance; but of course he put in his own moves. "Wahoo!" He shouted as a large sweat droped formed into the back of Kurama's head. "Ey!" Kuwabara walked over to Kurama after having to much to drink.

"Oh Kuwabara; it's you...Hey; why are you looking at me like that?" Kurama asked suspiciously. "Oh how nice you know my name..."Kuwabara hiccuped; "Say..why don't me and you find a more quieter place to talk huh?" Kuwabara put his arm around Kurama; obviously he thought Kurama was a female." Eh?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!" Kurama exclaimed; a line of redness etched across his face rapidly and instantly so did an anime anger vein form. "I'M NOT A GIRL YOU DOLT!" Kurama slammed his fist ontop of Kuwabara's head; "OW!"He hiocuped; though Kurama was drunk he wasn't stupid; walking off; "Hey wait! what did I do?! Come back?!!YUKINA!!"He shouted as Hiei tensed at his sister's name being called and grew more than annoyed at their antics. "Come on Gure-San! Lets dance!" Ayame beamed hopping onto the stage as well; twirling around his red coat wildly."Wahoo!!!Yeah!"He exclaimed.

Hiei was fighting the urge in between to go and slit Kuwabara's throat; and staying. Seeing as if how he had frozen on the spot now; and his eyes remained glued to Shiruani. He looked like a fool; he knew he did but it was of no use. No matter how much his brain told him to move; he knew he couldn't. Twitching; his garnet hues eyed Shiruani's clothing; seeing it kinda cast downwards. It kinda made his eyes go a tad bit more wide at the exposed skin. Oh how did that feeling increase more; the unknown feeling. But why? curses! he swallowed uneasily when he saw Shiruani making her way over. He wanted badly to high tail it out of there out of emberassment. Sadly; once again his feet failed to move; before he could speak. Shiruani seemed to reach where he were; barely ripping his gaze from her exposed skin. Lifting his hues to briefly meet hers; blushing a bit more than expected. She was beautiful; even he had to admit it; but why come to him? unsure of what to say or do. He eyed her fingertips suddenly brushing against the bite marks from earlier."H-Hn..."He snorted a bit; trying to keep it cool and calm his self down as much as he could. "Don't worry about it..It's nothing i've been through worse." He managed to mummer; it was hard to keep a straight face; battling between stammering and not stammering. "I'll be fine..."He lifted his gaze briefly to meet hers in silence.

The raven haird woman tilted her head innocently; seeing how Hatori seemed to blush more around her. Her touch wasn't probably helping him at all; but still. The more he blushed; the more she found it so adorable on him. Seeing how his gaze softend; those eyes made her want to melt. Continuing to carress his skin; when he spoke her name; her lips pursed lightly. Leaning her head up lightly to briefly; just barely in a teasing way. Brushed her lips barely against his before pulling her head back just an inch the moment he leant in. Shifting to slowly sit up; shifting in place to place her arms loosely around his neck. Pushing her self lightly off from the table along with Hatori. One of her hands lightly fiddled with the tie around his shirt collar to loosen it more. Barely closing the gap between them; "D-Dance with me...?" She asked; lifting her crimson hues to gaze up into his eyes almost lovingly with shimmering hues. Hearing the sound of soft slow music come on; perfect enough to dance and grind to. Swaying side to side lightly; moving her hips lightly; gently grinding against Hatori without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 pm

This was wrong. He wasn't supposed to be feeling this way after losing Kana on that infamous snowy day. The young doctor could clearly see the line of tears forming in the girl's wide brown hues as Akito struck him in the face with a vase. Jagged pieces broken into many fragments and the anguish his eye felt as ceramic struck him dead in the eye. Crimson blood invaded his memories as Hatori continued to gaze down at Maria with shimmering orbs. Her innocent eyes, those soft caresses of her's reminded him so much of that ill-fated relationship. He had a vague feeling in the pit of his stomach, that this situation would came with dire consequences...but with the liquor invading every cell in his body. Hatori had cast aside all his worries into oblivion, preferring to enjoy the feeling while it lasted. Hard green-eyes softened even more, appearing to gain a viscous appearance..as he continued to burn redder with Maria's touches.

::I want to pull away..but I can't. I want to bury myself into her arms...I want to stay like this for eternity.:: If only he had the power to stop time or at least the power to hold onto his special moment forever. Even if these false feelings were brought on by a fools plan and harsh alcohol. Hatori's eyes had fallen into a half-lidded position, his body relaxing to her touches...yet any sleeping cell had already awaken to a new problem. Realization dawned on him as Hatori's eyes widened in surprise, had her lips truly brushed against his or had it been imagination playing a cruel trick. "Maria...I..?" He commenced to talk, but found his words had died before he could even speak out fully. Burning slightly, the young doctor allowed his tie to fall loosely against his neck. "Hehe.." Hatori managed an embarrassed chuckle, his self-conscious side returning once he caught a glimpse of arms being draped around his neck. :: Oh no..what if I transform now?:: He thought in horror, but could not stop himself from wrapping his left arm around Maria's slim waist. Carefully allowing himself to have a few inches of space in case she should really try to hug him. "Uhn.." He suddenly whispered out, eyes widening to the feel of hips grinding to closely to his. "Maria...I don't think ..." Hatori whimpered slightly, though he relented to her wishes "Alright..let's dance." The young man stammered fighting off his desire to grind his own hips against hers.

Had Shirauni been in her five senses, she'd slammed through the crystal in humiliation to escape from being a fool any longer. She couldn't sort through the various feelings assaulting her as maroon-orbs gazed softly into those garnet ones. Desire, confusion and alarm swirled inside her stomach, but the sun-goddess could not control her physical body. After all gods did have feelings, which is the very reason few gods could ever support ruling heaven in loneliness. No, the life of a Celestial being could get very boring especially when the mortals had the freedom to love and move around as they pleased. :: I bet he...has more in life..then I do. My job is to make sure the sun rises every morning...and to keep tabs on Orochi..::

Though the sudden feelings welling inside made Shirauni push back against the thoughts. She sealed them into the darkest part of her mind, before returning her attention to Hiei. A knowing smile crept slowly across her glossy lips as she saw how he stared at her exposed skin. Could it be possible this demon had no contact with anyone else? She couldn't be certain whether it was this or if he was merely seduced by her. :: Here he goes again trying to keep calm.:: Well, Shirauni would make certain he'd lose his cool though she had no idea where to begin. Taking her hand away from his arm, Shirauni placed it against his cheek. :: For a demon..he's not bad..:: Those words encouraged the confused sun-goddess to commence placing butterfly kisses against Hiei's neck..though another part of Shirauni began to loath what she'd become.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:41 pm

What a night; a night full of sin; they just had no idea how big of a sin it would turn out to be. Curse the damn liqour that had been placed into their drinks. Of course with no knowledge; who really noticed? everyone was acting wild. Beyond wild; possibly an out rage for anyone who happend to be watching if any. As for everyone else; they seemed to be a bit rowdy than usual. Even as the player turned into a diffrent kind of tune. It seems as if the weather had caused the lights to dim on the party. It seemed to create a mood; a mood like no other; the music didn't seem to help. Such a calm exotic rythum; the words; oh so seductive and catchy.

This man; Hatori; there was something so diffrent about him; something the ice goddess admired. This feeling; it felt all to familar; but how could it? she had no memory of it. Gazing into his eyes; it was as if the heaven's had opend up for her. Everything else; seem to fade from existence; unaware of the lights being dimmed. It created such a romantic atmosphere in her opinion. Her lips curled into a small grin Hatori stammerd over some of his words. Of course she only found it more cute than anything; in the back of her mind. She to felt it were wrong; but she couldn't stop it. No matter how much she tried; her heart was telling her one thing from the other. But deep down; she must've had some what of her right mind if she felt the way she did. "R-Really?" She asked with shimmering hues; feeling Hatori's arm curling around her slender waist. It was a bit hard to believe he'd accepted her offer to dance with her.

She hadn't really noticed how the grinding of her hips were probably causing problems for the both of them. Since he agreed; she didn't see the reason in stopping at this point. Fingertips once again fiddled with his tie and slowly gave a minor tug to pull it off. Listening to the lyrics of the song; the words seemed to give her more encouragement than she needed. Mesmorized by the rythum and the male that held her waist; she brushed her lips beneath his chin. Slowly unbuttoning the first two or three buttons of his shirt. Trailing her lips downwards little by little against his exposed skin. Continuing to grind those hips of hers against Hatori's lightly. Sliding her body down his lightly; working her self back up again. Seductively moving her body; trailing her fingertips through her jet black hair. Bending her body a bit backwards against the arm that he held her with. Coming back up in slow motion; she danced as if they were the only two in the room. Mouth the words; " I wanna tease you; and I wanna please you...I want your body to the very last drop; And who can love you like me? Nobody..Who can sex you like me? Nobody baby...I want the night for me and you; So come here baby..and let me give it to you just the way you like..." Trailing her index finger back and forth upon his lips.

Hiei found it more than strange how at first; these two had gotten into it and faught. Now this woman seemed so diffrent from earlier; he must've been dreaming. Was he? somebody pinch me! he thought; swallowing hard once again. Boy did he look stupid; still staring at that exposed skin. What power did a woman like this hold over him? despite earlier; he never met a woman like her. Nor did he ever see women dance like that with such grace and class. Most of the music videos Yusuke showed; were similar to that. But he found it trashy; but this was very diffrent as he could see now. Was there more to it than that? what was wrong with him?! what were these feelings?! he never felt this before. There was a bunch of mixture emotions playing his head or so he thought. The last he wanted was to look like a fool in front of Shiruani. But if the others saw they would never let the fire demon live it down.

Pausing; he couldn't help but take notice on how the atmosphere had changed; the dimmed lights. Slow paced music?! Whatever happend to the fast pace! curse that damn Yusuke. Biting down on his lower lip; he snapped out of it when he saw a smile curl upon Shiruani's lips. He wasn't so sure if he should be afraid or not; raising a brow. What in the world was this woman planning... to his surprise he found her hand against his cheek. With wide garnet hues; he found a darker shade of red taking hold of his features. Parting his lips to speak; he found no words came out; he looked like a fish out of water. "S-Sh...Shir-Shiruani?" Hiei had stammerd unexpectedly; before he knew it the woman was trailing butterfly kisses on his neck. Never before had a woman done that to him; it was a surprise. Strange; another feeling etched into the pit of his gut; feeling a tad bit heated. Peering his garnet hues down at the woman; he couldn't help but draw his fingertips through her silvery hair briefly. What was he doing?! Ah stop it Hiei; Hiei had twitched; not sure on what he just did. "I-Is it me...or is it getting hot in here?" He swallowed hard; trying to look away before Shiruani saw how he had lost his cool.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 12507710

Shouldn't he be the one keeping his cool? Shouldn't a well-educated doctor keep his feelings in check? The questions dragged through Hatori's muddled mind, catalyzing more fears to come to life. He personally knew from hanging out with Ayame and Shigure, how the body could weaken into temptation..but he'd never thought...he'd be the one to break his promise. :: I can't do this. I can't continue with this charade...:: Hatori fought inwardly to bring out his rational side; that part of him that always lurked on edge...always protected by a barrier...always on guard from the enemies. One of them being a woman called Akito, her wrath and hatred were emotions he never wanted to feel again. Nor did he want Maria to experience them first hand. For who knew if the pretty girl would survive intact or if she'd break mentally has Yuki Sohma had. "I did say yes..Maria." Hatori whispered in a husky voice, his calm green eyes shimmering with different feelings. He paused a bit to find that the atmosphere inside the shop had taken a different turn from earlier. Instead of cheerful and bright, he found the music to be slow and seductive..even the lighting made matters worse for the poor doctor.

His thoughts broke many times with the constant grinding against his hips; a slow and agonizing torture for his already heated body. He bit back a moan from escaping him as deep pain began to seed it's way through his stomach and up his spinal cord..making the young man aware of just how deep they'd gone. :: Oh..my...:: Hatori swallowed harshly, having no words to say nor knowing what to do next. But it appeared Maria was in control for all of a sudden her cautious touches were replaced by more bold moves. His black tie dropped unheeded to the floor below, his green orbs darkened in slight desire. What he was feeling couldn't be described...even the medical books failed to provide Hatori with accurate answers. His body felt the cool air from the AC run down as his shirt began to slowly fall open by skilled hands, even his heart had gained a new pace. "I..I.." He whined unable to continue for Maria's lips against his sensitive skin made it hard to speak..but he made a small move himself. "Don't tease me like that." He chided, pulling his lips away from her fingers. Giving her a fake glare, Hatori found himself pressing his mouth against Maria's in a heat-kiss where he never wanted to part from.

He was a demon. She was a goddess. They were both two sides of one coin..very different..but perhaps the difference was not much. She noticed how his entire demeanor had changed from uptight and protective of himself to uncertainty. In reality Shirauni found herself fascinated by the fire demon standing before her, his attitude was unlike anyone else she'd met before. Maybe he wasn't as evil or annoying as she thought? Maybe it was her own self-fish nature as a god to label all demons as bad. Though in this case Hiei did not fall into any category. He was unique in all aspects, in nature and in the world. :: Different..we might not belong in the same worlds..but for some reason I feel like I belong.:: She realized for the first time in decades, that her heart beat wildly for him. It wasn't the type of adrenaline rush involving battle, to her it was more like the rush of exploring something new. A chain that had broken what ever had been tying her to heaven at last. What was happening to her? Why was Hiei making her respond in such a way. :: I don't know..but I never want this to end.::

She had a feeling the atmosphere would change, for the bright lights above dimmed and the music changed into a slower beat. The wolf-goddess almost regretted the change, but she did welcome the relief from such burning light. Smiling even more, Shirauni caught the raised eyebrow from him and she couldn't help chuckling at the expression on his face. To cute to even describe...but it did melt her heart to see him acting differently. "Yes?" She questioned, pausing from her kisses to gaze up at him with dark almost black maroon hues. When he didn't answer the sun-goddess assumed it would be alright to continue her assault on his neck..yet she stopped as shivers began to trail down her spine. Were Hiei's fingers really in her hair? Was he really touching her? Shirauni raised her face to glance at Hiei once more, blinking in silent astonishment. No one had touched shown her any sign of affection and when he turned away, the young woman nearly protested. "Hot? Nope..I feel fine. It must be you." Shirauni answered again with another laugh escaping from her mouth. She bit of the sound just as quickly as she'd let it out, thinking it would be better to act normal in front of the fire demon. Though by the words that continuously flowed into her ear from the music, Shirauni hopped down from the table. Ever so gently, the white-haired girl pressed fully against Hiei's body :: I'll really make you lose that cool even more.:: She angled her head against Hiei's exposed neck..with encouragement from the song Shirauni grazed his neck with even more passionate kisses then the ones she'd given him before.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Oh dear oh my; this will just be an interesting night; the ice goddess was just so out of her element. Going from innocent to wild in just a matter of moments. How strange; was it the punch? was this all just hyper activeness? or was the punch tweaked. All that didn't manner now she had guessed. What was done was done; swallowing a bit hard on her own thoughts. Either way; all those thoughts slowly seemed to fade instantly again. Hadn't realize till now that she left the poor doctor in a heated yet needy state. The woman didn't know if she held something over him or not. But judging by the way things were at the time; it appeard she probably did. Feeling a line of redness form across her face once again at the tone in Hatori's voice. It seemed to send a faint chill up her spine. "U-Uhn.." She stammerd; lifting her gaze when Hatori pulled his lips away from her index finger. Hues shimmerd lightly in curiousity when he had given her a glare. Wether fake or not; it was very tempting to believe. "W-What?" She stated innocently at the doctor's antics at first. Lips parted to speak again only to fall shut when she found Hatori's lips against her own in a heatd kiss.

Instantly; red hues went wide briefly before slowly returning normal; lowering her eyelids close. Brushing her lips back up against his giving more heat to it as well with feeling to it. How did that kiss melt her on the inside. Remaning still for mere moments; until she lightly pulled her lips back just an inch from Hatori's. Slowly reopening her eyelids to gaze up into his. She couldn't help but implant a soft lick against his lips in a playful manner with a purr. "You know Hatori..."She began to speak in such a low seductive tone. " That was the most...amazing kiss I ever had; and to top it all off...You're so..Sexy." She let out yet another purring noise. With a small wink of her eye; she stole yet another kiss from Hatori before she broke it with ease. After brushing her body against his; she turned on her heel to walk away from the heated doctor. "Bet you can't catch me; Or can you? Mmm...Who knows; you might win a very speacial prize; Rawr." Reaching a door; she paused glancing back at Hatori; with a innocent smile. Placing her hands behind her back; before she quickly exited the room; she was going to have fun messing with Hatori. She figured; she'd see just how badly he was willing to go after her; like a game of cat and mouse.

Oh heavens no; what did Hiei just do? was reacting to Shiruani's movements a bit bad? would he end up getting struck for it? he just couldn't help it. What does the woman have over him! was he under a spell? if he was then hell he sure was under a good one. He was very believable at this point. Had he never looked or scene another woman in the way he did now. His body; oh man how heated was he getting with her lips against his skin. He hated to admit; but maybe he was hanging around Yusuke and Kuwabara to much. Giving into temptation like this; was more of what they'd do. Wether this was a trick or not; what did Shiruani see in him? he didn't know either. Although; he had to admit he was liking it. To admit it; made him even blush in a more silent manner; staring into space more dumbfounded than anything.

Once again; had only his thoughts seemed to vanish only to gaze downwards into Shiruani's eyes. They were like elegant pools; something he could drown in. She truely was a beautiful woman; one that deserved more than a demon like him. Was this just a poor fantasy? or was this really happening to him? biting down on his lower lip. "R-Really?" Hiei felt his cheeks flush when Shiruani had said it might've just been him; did that seem pervertic? oh dear. Eyes went wide feeling more kisses being applied to his skin. Parting his lips like a fish out of water; he meant to step forth but instead stumbled back. When he did; his back lightly hit the wall from behind. Had he not realized his arms had been drawn automaticaly around Shiruani without thinking. "G-Gomen!" He stammerd; with that body of hers against him. It was harder to stay away; looking directly into her eyes again. He swallowed hard again; and gently lifted her chin with his index finger and lightly applied a kiss upon her lips at first; pulling back he just wanted to see if she'd slap him or not.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:19 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] 12507710

Wiggling his finger in a playful way, the young doctor gave her a mischievous smile "Now..listen here...it's not good to tease me...because...because.." Hatori stammering finding himself at a sudden lose for words. Why couldn't she tease him? Or he'd rather not admit that Maria's constant touches were pushing him to the limit. How much longer he could endure this torture was far beyond him, but the young man did feel a stirring in his heart. Somewhere inside him, the dozing zodiac dragon began to awake from his slumber with a mighty roar. Shuddering in slight pain, Hatori pushed away the sensations for he didn't want to ruin his kiss with Maria. An eternity seemed to pass before the raven-haired girl broke their bond and left him regretfully without a source of warmth. "Hey..." The young man opened his mouth to scowl at the ice goddess, but received another unannounced surprise from her. Lips parted half-way, he froze right on the spot allowing her to lick at his lips without second thought and even though she acted playfully towards him..the young doctor wanted to pin her against the wall.

"Mhm..the most amazing kiss.." Hatori smiled proudly, wrapping his arms into a bold position "Eh..well your kiss was breath-taking as well...wait..I'm sexy?" He blinked awkwardly, acting like a deer caught in headlights. Being called handsome was one thing, but the word sexy brought on a new meaning for him. "Huh?" He barely uttered the word, before catching Maria's seductive words coming from her mouth. A special surprise awaited him? He wondered what it could be? Or what it consisted of. "Gosh..this means I have to chase you?!" Hatori stammered in shock, unable to move after feeling her body brushing against his. :: Snap out of it! Snap out of it! I have to catch her!:: Swallowing back his embarrassment, the young doctor allowed his zodiac spirit to fully awake at last. Yet he didn't know what effects it could bring to him or if chasing Maria would end up in him losing control. "Better run..cause I'm coming for you!" He chased after the raven-haired girl, his green hues swirling darkly. Boy, did she love teasing him? Now didn't she? The young doctor exited the room and followed closely behind Maria..but just as he tried closing in on her. His body began to feel strange. "Nani?" He muttered into thin air, but before he knew it his human form vanished into a poof of white-gray smoke. Minutes later as the dust cleared a tiny brown seahorse wiggled across the floor with body thumping up and down like a fish out of water.

:: A blushing Hiei is what I wanted to see.:: Shirauni thought mentally, but again felt those disheartening feelings invading her heart. Why couldn't the emotions leave her alone? Why couldn't she enjoy this time with him in peace? But she knew her duties would always interfere with any relationship she made. :: Go away...I don't need anymore regrets...nor do I need to worry about insignificant things.:: Battling savagely against her emotions, the wolf-goddess finally locked away any shard of regret. She was stuck in the mire and now needed to go ahead no matter what the consequences could bring. But why should she worry about the possible dangers? She wasn't placing anyone beneath a spell nor seducing because she wanted too. The liquor swimming through her veins counted as a culprit and the fact that a cute fire demon was blushing in front of her did not help make matters any better. Instead the white-haired girl started to feel as if her body was burning from the inside out.

:: Now that I think about it...he's right. The room has gotten hotter..then it was before.:: The young woman muttered mentally, but managed to keep those words from escaping her "Yeah..the room feels cool to me." She giggled lowly, keeping her gaze focused on his blushing face. That face that kept giving her surprises as well as feelings she'd never known before. Darn him! Darn every single feeling she felt! :: I can't think anymore...nor do I want too!:: Shirauni's thoughts scattered into a million pieces, her eyes widening to see Hiei taking a step backwards. Did she scare him or did he trip on accident? "Woah..there..you alright?" She asked, finding herself being pressed even closer to him now. :: Oh..my..:: "Don't apologize..everything is fine." The sun-goddess assured him, but paused as his fingers went beneath her chin. Unexpectedly Shirauni felt his lips pressing lightly on hers. When he pulled back, the first thing she did was touch her mouth..unable to believe that he'd kiss her at all. This couldn't be a lie could it? Because if it is..then why did everything feel so real. "Hiei.." She murmured his name softly, finally breaking out of that shocked spell he'd placed upon her. Leaning just a bit close Shirauni pressed her mouth back against his in a short, but fevered kiss while allowing her hands to roam over his chest. Though at the last instant the goddess disengaged herself from Hiei by taking a step backwards "Well..I'm bushed." She stated softly and seductively in his direction "Night." Shirauni gave him a single wink, before retreating to a room in the hopes of indeed getting some rest...and perhaps some privacy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next