S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] Empty
PostSubject: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Beyond the clouds; within the distance skies of rakuen/heaven; a child of ice was born. Given the name of Maria she was blessed with. Although a child of a god was to be considerd a miracle; this one caused a ruckus. Such a great disturbence; on how one of the most loyal gods had went against rakuen's rules. How could a god be as low to mate with a human? it was beneath their ways; and customs alike. As a result of a single law being broken; a mother paid her dues and had her child taken away. "You broke the law; Now you both pay; Instead of chosing a better life of your child; you cursed your own blood with such a treterous mistake; You loved a human of all things; it is beneath beings like us; So that if you suffer; it is only your fault for upsetting the balance of things." Came a great roaring from even beyond the gates of rakuen; with hint of anger noting in the man's voice. Not even a pinch of pitty coming from the great abyss structure that stood in the dead center of heaven. "Please..." The woman stated hoarsely; crawling in on her hands and knees; kneeling before the abyss. "Don't do this...Don't take my daughter away from me! I beg you! Odin!" The raven haird woman; lifted her piercing garnet hues; pale features stained with clear liquid drizzling down her face. "I'll do anything you want! Please give me back my child." She extended out a shakey hand to reach for the small bundle that lay on the ground. "SILENCE!" The male snapped angerily; causing her to with draw her hand instantly. With a shadow casting it's way over her red hues from beneath her bangs. The woman found her self watching helplessly as her child had been picked up by another. Being restrained from thrashing as she instantly tempted to lift her self from the ground. "My baby!!" She cried out; "Let me go!! Odin!! Damn you!! Damn you all for this!!" She stated being lifted up by two others from the arms; "Restrain her! Take her out of my sight at once; Make sure that she is not allowed to go near that child." Odin orderd icly eyeing the raven hair woman glare out of pure rage. "I'll never forgive you!! Even in death! I still won't forgive you!" She yelled out after being literaly dragged out of Odin's presence.

That day; those words ceased to fade from Odin's mind and from existence; there wasn't a day that went by. That the raven hair woman weeped in sorrow; darkness slowly began to consume her fraigle heart. Everything had been taken from her; first her child; then the love of her life had perished because of her. What was the point of living? she couldn't find any reason to hold onto living for. Until finaly; the woman died of starvation over the pain; and the loss she endured over time as the days went. The child grew without ever knowing her mother; father; or had been taken away that dreadful day. Nutured under Odin's care; the woman grew beautifuly and learned to control her powers little by little. She looked like almost an exact replica of her mother; something she would never come to know. Growing to know the man as 'father' ; and his daughter 'Freya' as sister; though things weren't simple between her and Freya. They always bickerd and disagreed on things like normal siblings; but in this case it wasn't normal. No matter how awful things gotten between Freya and her self; she could never hate her. Not understanding why it were Freya disliked her; she always tempted to keep her distance. The blonde haird goddess wrinkled her nose in annoyance over at the raven haird woman in the distance within the garden. Who did she think she was? coming into 'her' family; acting as if she were so innocent. As if a woman or a god for that fact could be so kind; caring or forgiveable. Something never seemed right about the younger woman; "Hmph." The god folded her arms across her chest; eyeing the younger girl speaking with another about a group gathering between all the gods. Craning her head sideways in dismay; she found it sickening how she got along with all the gods; espeacialy the males. The goddess of love and beauty; couldn't even get a certain demon/human to look at her in that way. Yet; how was it her younger sibling caught the heart of her beloved? grunting. "I'll fix her..." She whisperd more to her self from a distance as the male parted from the conversation. Pushing off from against a cold wall to quickly exit before her beloved sibling had saw her watching from a distance away. Sooner or later; Freya would have been given enough time to have a plan unfold; grinning sheepishly; the raven hair woman would be fixed indeed.Espeacialy now that her two bodygaurds were no where in sight; according to Odin; he had them do something on earth or so she thought.

Upon having the god exit the garden; the raven haird woman turned on her heel to quickly exit the area as well while she had a chance. Slipping behind a wall; she pressed her back gently against the solid sleek wall; edging her self near the gates a distance away. Perfect; now that the two were no where in sight; she could have some 'me' time; or so she thought; smiling mentally to her self. Quickly bolting for the gates as two figures walked past; talking and not paying her much mind; she eased her slender figure through the gates with ease. "Ah ha." She whisperd in success; extending her wings a bit; she gazed down below; 'earth; here I come' she thought; closing her eyelids. She took in a deep breath before she exhaled heavily; extending her arms outwards; she allowed her form to go toppling down. Jet black hair ruffling lightly as she spreaded her wings and began to soar through the air; ice accumliating lightly and began to break off. Leaving a trail of a glittery substance behind that would soon disolve leaving nothing of it's existence. No sooner than later; the woman had hoverd above a well coverd area; soon landing in a well green shaded spot; "Ah..Home sweet home." She giggled to her self; rakuen was fine; but this; this was like home; a place for her to relax and unwhined on nights like this. Shifting to begin walking; with gentle footsteps; she began to make her way through bushes and vines; pulling them back from hitting her facial features. Pausing once she came upon a breath taking a sight; within this foresty area; beheld a beautiful scenary. A waterfall; emptying out into a spring below with a rising mist slowly making it's way into the air; and the moonlight was absolutely beautiful. Empty; thankfully; the woman slowly began to draw closer; stopping slightly afar from behind a few bushes. Removing any trace of heavenly robes and jewelry; placing them neatly to the side; jet black strands fell against her chest; sheilding some areas from view. Stepping out into the light; she edged near the falls from a diffrent angle; climbing upon the rocky substance. Until she finaly made it to the top; taking a deep breath; she turned on her heel to face the edge; gazing down into the misty water with caution. Indeed it was a beautiful scene to behold; but she thought of doing something fun instead of always playing it safe. Smiling sheepishly; "Perfect!" She shifted upon her feet; stepping a few inches backwards in attempt to make a run to jump off. "Well here it goes!" She beamed excitedly; shifting her body in a certain position as she shifted to quickly move forth; lowering her eyelids shut; in tempts to throw her self off of the falls.

From within the depths of demon world; a cloaked figure ran quick speed through the foresty areas of the forest; garnet hues piercing the scene before him. Annoyedly; with drawing his katana; in a single swift movement; he with drew it from his sheath and lashed it forth. Taking a few swipes as he leapt into the air; bringing it down upon a few low class demons; smirking as the cries of the fallen were heard. Landing upon his feet; crimson began to spill over rapidly; staining his cheeks; standing there in the center of many. Indeed; the demon couldn't deny; he found killing to be an excellent source of fun; and pure training material to better his swordsman skills. To top it all off; it was a good for learning new tricks; "Hn..."The man snorted; resheathening his sword; taking a few steps forth cautiously. He neard one of the demons; pressing his foot to the side of the demon's throat; one of the ones that seemed to struggling to gain conciousness. "P-Please..we- were...o-only kiddin...don't..do anything hasty now!" The demon cried out; feeling the pressure of the foot get heavier and heavier. As if it's wind pipe would be crushed at any waking moment; the man's lips curled into a sneer. "In case you haven;t noticed...I could care less about what you intentions were..You are all really pathetic...and you deserve to die." He stated icily; upon these words; the man pressed down hard; crushing the demon's wind pipe to end it's misery within an instant. Pitty; he thought; lifting his foot off of the low class; he took a step back; folding his arms behind his back. He eyed the bloody scene; cold hearted monster; indeed he were; since he was labeled; why not live it? it was his destiny; as he could see. Narrowing his eyelids; he find his self to be in deep thought; momenterily lowering his gaurd; forgetting about the dangerous that could lurk behind every corner. He failed to see a hawk had flew over head upon entering the area as it landed within a tree a few inches away. The creature folded it's wings behind it's back; focusing upon the scene at hand; if only the demon knew; he were being watched. /What a fool.../ The purple haird male thought; watching from a well hidden area; having his right eye uncoverd glowing red. He could see anything and everything from just that eye alone and know well enough on what was going on; it would be only a matter of time before anyone found out. ]
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 pm

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] 12544010

"How the heck did I get stuck with a lousy creature such as yourself?" The brown-haired adolescent grumbled towards the serious fox demon in the corner. "Had you not been so reckless, I wouldn't have saved your sorry butt and you wouldn't have that burden of keeping an honor." Kurama replied as a slender eyebrow rose towards the temperamental wolf in the clearing. Shrugging his broad shoulders, the young demon returned his attention to a small glass vile in his grasp. Swirling the blood red liquid, he raised the crystal bottle towards the moon to gaze at the contents inside. Green orbs glinting faintly, the young man tucked the fragile glass with the precious liquid inside his pocket. :: Thanks to that last fight, I can't summon Youko without taking the liquid first. Though I'm afraid that after each sip my ability to become a demon lessens. :: He blew out a ragged sigh through soft lips, his calm orbs fell back to the young male resting on the ground. How they met had been a complete accident or perhaps a foul play of nature. Foxes and wolves were enemies by nature and thus shouldn't get along at all. Kiba should be trying to tear his throat out by now, but the young male had settled into an uneasy truce with the fox demon. Both males went back to their private thoughts, each one thinking of just one woman who had brought them together. Maria. The beautiful raven-haired girl with the dazzling red orbs. She was the one who had changed both god and demon into uneasy friends. "I smell a familiar scent." Kiba's excited voice broke through the tense air. As the male shot up into a standing position Kurama bolted ahead of the wolf god. "Hey!" The wolf snarled in anger as he fell into a quick gallop besides the fox demon "I thought you were supposed to wait for me?" Kiba snapped angrily at the sly fox for pulling one of his old tricks. Sweat-dropping in dismay, the young demon shook his head in response to the god's question "Always be alert." Kurama responded simply, his blood-red hair bounding behind him while running at a fast pace towards the natural springs. Both males could smell the ice goddess on the wind and when the two of them appeared near the bushes their delight turned to horror. :: Oh no! She is going to commit suicide! :: Kurama screamed out mentally, his muscular frame freezing in place from shock. "What the hell? That is a long drop to the bottom." Kiba replied, spring forth into action "Don't worry! I'm here to save you!" The brown-haired male called as loudly as he could to the raven-haired woman. "There is always consoling if you are depressed Maria!" Kurama yelled, dashing behind the teenager as the fox demon attempted to be the first to reach her. Pushing and shoving each other out of the way, both males tackled Maria "Please don't hurt yourself!" They cried out in a desperate plea.

"Good morning Amaterasu." An elderly-looking woman poked her head through the beaded curtains, vivid hazel orbs fell upon a white-haired girl sitting alone. "How are we doing on this fine day?" Seraphina questioned, moving herself into the shadows to gaze at the unmoving sun-goddess. "I'm fine as usual." The girl replied in a serious voice, her entire body whirling around to face the older woman with a forlorn expression etched across her face "Actually, I'm not fine this morning." Shirauni confessed rising from her chair to leave an abandoned painting sitting in front of the elderly angel "I'm getting tired of my life as the goddess of the sun, day in and day out all I do is make the sun rise and make it set. It is my job to make sure the people on earth get enough sunlight to flourish." She explained to the lingering woman by the doorway and the sudden weight of her confession struck her heart like a cold knife. The young woman knew from watching disobedient celestial' get punished that questioning one's duty or breaking the rules would not go well with Odin. :: Well, curse him and everyone else who follows the rules. I've been living for the past seventeen years secluded behind temples walls without being able to see all of Rakuen anyway.:: Closing plum-colored orbs in brief anger, the young woman thought back to her heavenly mother who had once been a great sun-goddess in her day. "Your mother was a very beautiful woman Shirauni Amaterasu." The old lady interrupted her daydreams with a mention of her mother's old name. Shivering a bit, the young woman snapped lightly "Please, don't call me by that entire name. I am Shirauni and that is what I shall be called for the rest of my life." She pleaded, turning away from Seraphina with a few tears threatening to escape her. "I'm sorry child, but you remind me so much of her. She was a soft-spoke woman such as yourself...but the only difference is that you are more temperamental then she was. To bad Amaterasu died giving child-birth to you, she would of kept balance between the light and the dark." With those cold words hurled at the young girl, the old woman slipped from Shirauni's chambers with a small smirk crossing her lips. "Let me guess, the fault is mine for being born." The sun-goddess growled, slamming the door shut behind her. Pacing restlessly back and forth between the room, Shirauni stopped by the window to look out into the vast heaven. Gods and goddess' strolled about in the beautiful rose gardens, some chatting away with friends while others were involved in more intimate affairs. Swallowing softly, the young woman tucked a strand of white hair behind her ear as envy took a hold of her heart. Why should the other gods get freedom? Didn't she deserve a place out there as well? "Perhaps, being a celestial does not have perks as many would think." Shiranui muttered softly, turning her attention to the elegant room decorated in fine silks and satins. She had everything a regular human would not have on earth, riches beyond belief. Yet, what good did it bring to have lavish things when one was not happy? For one, the sun-goddess lived in a gilded prison, unable to do what her heart truly desired to do. She wanted to be free for a day. At least a mere peek at the forbidden world down below would satisfy her appetite for adventure. :: Maybe I should gather enough courage to visit that world called 'earth'. I wonder if humans and demons are indeed horrible and lowly creatures? ::

Tightening both hands into trembling fists, the young woman grabbed her Celestial Brush from the nightstand followed by a pair of rosary beads worn by Amaterasu. Tossing on the beautiful amber-colored necklace over her neck Shirauni dashed out of the temple and into Rakuen itself. Overwhelmed with the natural beauty surrounding her, the sun-goddess had no idea where to turn. Each sight brought on a new feeling of emptiness within the young woman's heart, she had missed her childhood behind stone walls. Never to know the joys of playing along side the other children. Not that it mattered to the young woman at all. She was finally getting a chance to explore the world beyond the heavenly gates. "How am I suppose to get through?" Shirauni muttered beneath her breath, narrowing purple orbs to study the gapes in-between the golden gates. They seemed wide enough to accommodate her slim frame and from the looks of it the gate guardians had left the fence unguarded. Raising a slender brow, the young girl waltzed towards the gate in the most cautious of ways. What if it was a trap? What if Odin was watching to see if she disobeyed? Swallowing uncertainly, the maiden took one step backwards as doubts stormed inside of her. Should she go? Was it safe? How was the world below going to look like? Pushing away the doubts, the sun goddess knew chances such as these only came once or twice in a life time. And she was sick of being locked away from the world, unable to do a thing as her life moved on by without her. "Now or never." Lips thinned into a determined line, Shirauni wrapped slender fingers around the cold gates. Slipping soundlessly between the gaps, the girl came across the edge of heaven where a large abyss loomed beneath her. Panic rose in her stomach as the knowledge that she couldn't fly dawned on her. Now what? She did not have wings or did she have the ability to control such a violent descent. Maybe it was time to turn around and forget the entire adventure. :: I won't give up just yet. I made it this far and I don't intend to become a coward now. :: Gritting teeth together, Shirauni threw herself of the edge and into a free falling position. Plum orbs clamped tightly shut as her stomach felt like it would come out at any instant :: I'm going to probably regret doing this someday! :: Her mind screamed out in warning, but all words erased upon entering a strange barrier. Static electricity surrounded the young woman as the ground below rose up to meet the goddess half-way through her erratic decent. Throwing out her hand to grab herself from falling further, Shirauni steadied herself upon solid ground as plum orbs raised themselves to gaze at the sky above. Cold grey skies greeted the sun goddess and something did not seem right about this world. Since when did human world turn so dark and gloomy? "Wait a minute. I might have made a miscalculation in my travels." Groaning Shirauni climbed towards the highest point in the land searching for any familiar geographical features in the horizon. For miles the forest stretched without limit at times being pierced by jagged rocks jutting down from the valley below. :: I do not recognize anything so I'm wondering if earth being beautiful was a lie. :: Yet, upon further inspection the young woman slapped a hand to her forehead as realization dawned on her with a cold feel to it. Earth received sunlight while the demonic region did not, so that would mean she ended up falling into the most dangerous place. "Lovely. I'm in demon world...oh well." Shirauni grumbled "Might as well explore this place to the fullest." Turning around to stare at the forest entrance, the young woman decided that traveling on four legs would be better then two. Morphing into her wolf form, the sun goddess had other things on her mind to worry about. She didn't bother concealing the crimson markings splashed across her body nor the divine instrument hovering a few inches above her back. Amber hues focused on the rocky path ahead, the wolf padded silently through the heavy woods as strange scents assaulted her nose. Everywhere she turned to, the leaves smelled heavily of demons and danger. What else could lie in wait? How would she go home? Flattening white ears against her skull, Shiranui suddenly froze in the middle of the forest. The wind had changed direction and with it the news of death followed. Blood thick and heavy lingered in the area followed by dying cries from somewhere in the distance. Pristine white hair stood on the end of the canine's haunches as the she-wolf walked slowly towards the scent of death propelled by an undying curiosity to see what had happened. Poking her head through the brush, Shirauni's orbs landed upon the massacred remains of many demons laying in their own blood. The terrified look in their faces told the story of their last minutes of life. :: Who would do such a thing? :: The sun-goddess questioned mentally, but she forced herself out into the open to investigate the scene with keen senses flaring out. :: Why do I have the sudden feeling that I'm not alone anymore? :: Shirauni paused in mid-stride as a cold feeling washed through her body.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Such a great suspence! here I am on top of a waterfall fixing to jump! Doesn't get any better than this! What a rush! The raven haired woman's mind exclaimed excitedly with crimson orbs fixed upon the scenary before her self. Shifting to dart forwards with the wind blowing her jet black hair; mind already made up on when she wanted to jump. The anticipation was over whelming; she never felt so free; in rakuen; everything was beautiful but not like this. Here on earth; she could do whatever she wanted without being watched; or doing various things. Though she did wonder how crazy Kiba and Kurama must've drove each other; considering they bickered. They were rather funny and two sweet gentlemen she absolutely adored; she could only hope her extreme nature. Would not be the very death of them; ah if they only knew; giggling softly as she thought in the back of her head. Failing to realize the two males were on earth; such a careless mistake for the ice goddess. Pausing as she was fixing to jump over; hearing not one; but two familar voices; "Kiba?" She called out first; "Kurama!" She whirled around with a puzzled expression; what on earth were they doing? save her? from what? "I do not understand; save me? from what?" She tilted her head sideways with a cute clueless expression taking hold of her features. "Depressed?" She couldn't help but giggle; but judging from their body language; they thought something else. Crimson hues slowly widening; "G-Guys! Wait!" She exclaimed as the two sprung forth while pushing and shoving; feeling them tackle her. Eyes grew even wider at the fact the three had all began to topple over the edge; "Ah!" Oh no! they're bound to get hurt! because of my stupidness the woman thought.

She felt her heart hammer against her chest at the face pace they were falling; jet black locks ruffling upwards lightly. Screwing her eyelids shut; awaiting the impact; until they had finaly reached the watery depths of the falls. Colliding with the water; surprisingly she ended up landing on two cushions; blinking as she opened her eyelids slowly. I'm alive! She beamed in silence; oh no! Kiba! Kurama! she suddenly remember after becoming drentched.Quickly shifting to look beneath her; she gasped out of surprise; moving off of the two quickly. Oh dear! Are they dead? Injured! What will I do?! She began to panic with a load of thoughts. "Kurama! Kiba! Oh no; I am so sorry! Speak to me!" She cried out; shifting to sit upon her knees in between the two facing in front. Slowly she began to ease them both up into a sitting position; once she did her glossy lips formed into a frown. "Are any of you hurt? Bleeding! U-Uh fever!" She stated quickly; moving to check each for any sort of patches of blood or ripped clothing. Moving a few locks of hair out of their faces; she pressed two cool hands upon their forehead. Looking for a fever; seeing if they were sick; they looked awful in some sort of way. "No fever." She sighed in relief; lowering her hands into her lap; failing to realize she was in the nude and they weren't. "I was so worried you two were hurt; I would 'never' forgive my self if that were to have happened." She confessed softly. "Although I am flattered you two worry about me; I'm so proud of the way you both rushed in to save me." Despite there being no real danger; hoping they wouldn't be sore at each other. "My heroes; What would I ever do without you two? You always make me happy when you're around." A smile curled upon her lips; leaning over to implant soft kisses upon their cheeks. Wrapping an arm around both of them; pulling her frame close for a hug.

Sickening; a low class of demons; acting out of such a miserable plea to be given to live; simply when they acted so high and mighty. If one was to put them in their place; why not it be him? snorting down at the bodies in dismay. 'Monster'; Hiei you are a monster; those words seemed to play over and over in his mind every day. Lowering his eyelids into a half opened state; exhaling heavily; it was all the same; what did he expect? he needed no one's pity. Nor did he want it; every day did he wander through demon world without so much as a purpose to be here. Besides Yukina; the only family he had come to have; considering his mother. Hina had passed away shortly after that fateful day of being tossed over the cliff for his own death-filled fate. Born in the glacial village; his mother had an affair with a male; every 100 years; a maiden was given birth to a female child. But instead; his mother had two; twins; the village elder hated males and wanted Hina to dispose of him. So instead; Ruri; had done it; being given the tear gem sheded just for him while in his bundle. He remembered Ruri's words. "I'm sorry Hiei...I bid you farewell; when you return..I hope you seek revenge upon everyone here...kill me first." She whispered to the newborn child; being labeled Hiei the ameko [Forbidden Child] she tossed him off the cliff. Remembering the cries of his mother; that haunting echo never left his mind. Was there a reason for this? being raised by a pack of demons; loving to slaughter everything in his path. Only to be shunned out by the only ones he knew as 'family'? Perhaps not; it was all the same; how foolish of him to think he could ever belonged. Craning his head to the side; his thoughts had been interrupted by the faint scent of something not of human nor demon. Raising a slender brow; he shifted in place just as a figure began to step out of the shadows. "Who the hell are you? What is your buisness here?" He suddenly blurted out of his own rude nature; eyeing the so called wolf in the center of the ground. Although it appeared as a wolf; Hiei was no fool when it came to desguise. "You are not of human nor demon...What are you?" Hiei once again began to question; although who were he to ask? he wasn't anyone of real importance. But; after all it was Hiei; Hiei would be Hiei no matter what anyone said or did.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 pm

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] 12544010

"Move it fox boy!" The brown-haired adolescent shouted "You're slowing me down!" His gruff voice echoed harmlessly in the wind as one hand opened wide to shove the red-head away from his side. Sapphire hues glinting mischievously Kiba smirked to himself "I'll finally be able to catch Kurama off-guard, I will not allow him to interfere in my duties." The young wolf gathered strength in his hips as muscles tensed downwards in preparation for a long jump. Adrenaline pumping in his veins, he shook shaggy russet-colored strands in annoyance. The young man didn't need anymore obstacles to distract him from the troubled young woman in need of saving. "Don't fret! I'll make sure you come home without a single scratch on you!" Kiba called out towards the raven-haired woman, though he was completely unaware that his 'depressed' friend only wanted to swim in peace. His over-eagerness to protect the ice-goddess from harm caused him to take a blind leap towards the slim girl in front of him. Out-stretched arms suddenly wrapped themselves around Maria's slender waist and he couldn't help blowing out a sigh of relief "Safe now." Kiba sighed, his facial features returning to their normal position. Yet, he wasn't prepared to see the red-haired male lunging at exactly the same time as he did. Widening orbs Kiba shouted out in anger "Too late fox boy! I saved her already!" He tried to gloat, but his words were lost to the wind. Kurama's momentum, followed by the weight of the three figures sent them toppling right over the water fall towards the lake below. "Gah!" It is all your fault!" Kiba shouted loudly, his index finger pointing straight at the fox demon in accusation. "Excuse me. I beg to differ who was the eager one to tackle her first." Kurama growled, as he tried holding on for dear life. :: Plants! I should use my plants to save our butts from death! :: The kitsune shouted mentally, yet he faced a simple problem. His youkai powers had been sealed within him so the hope of softening their fall at this rate would be useless. "Say your prays instead." Kurama muttered softly, closing his orbs upon seeing the glassy blue surface approaching them from below at high speed.

Both males inhaled a large breath of air, mentally preparing themselves for an ugly death. For falling of the edge at an alarming speed would result in several broken bones or internal bleeding as least for a regular human being. Yet, the two males were not human at all, one was a god while the other had become a mixed hybrid between human and demon. Fortunately the move to save the ice goddess from suicide worked out in the end, even if the result wasn't what the young men expected it to be. :: Am I drowning!? I can't breath! Nor can I move! :: Kiba shouted mentally, his eyes widening underwater in panic. Apparently someone or something decided to use him as a cushion for his body began to ache terribly from the impact. Sputtering bubbles into the lake, he felt the weight lessen until nothing held him back anymore. Pushing with his arms and legs Kiba rose to the surface gasping and clawing the sky for air. Droplets of water splashed downwards against the rippling surface, further disturbing what was once a still pond. "Ack! This is the last time I try another stunt like this! Thanks a lot Kurama for the bright idea." Kiba accused, wiping away the water from eyes while the red-haired male appeared besides him. "Hmm...could it be your fault that this happened in the first place?" He questioned, wrapping both hands around his red hair to wring the excess water out. Shaking his head slightly, the green-eyed youth focused shining orbs on the raven-haired girl as a relieved smile etched itself across his face "Miss. Maria, I am so glad you are fine." He smiled happily, bringing an arm out to shaky it as a sign that he was alright. "I believe we are both intact." Kurama stated, throwing his gaze briefly at the sputtering brown-haired male. "Yeah, we are fine..just a little scared from that fall." Kiba admitted out-loud, but blushed deeply as the young woman pressed a hand to his forehead. Kurama swallowed nervously, his face also sporting a light blush as the raven-haired girl did the same to him. "W..well.." He stammered finding it hard to answer to Maria's question until Kiba finished for him "Well, it was a pleasure to save you from the clutches of death..." He felt the words die in his throat. The next minute felt like magic for feather soft lips pressed against his cheek. Facial features burning even brighter, the wolf threw his gaze at the blushing kitsune besides him. "T..that was magical." Kurama stated dreamily, only now becoming aware that the young ice maiden had no clothing on. Turning his gaze away, the kitsune made sure to keep Kiba from staring at Maria's body "Umm..now that the incident is over...maybe you should go swimming." Kurama suggested softly.

There was always a motive behind every action. People, animals and any living creatures fight to survive day by day. Gods fought again malicious forces to keep the balance between light and dark neutral, but there were exceptions to the rule. Killing in self-defense or to protect a precious object seemed like the most gracious act anyone would ever do. Yet, in this case the sun-goddess could see the demon's weren't killed by a mere act of defense. These creatures appeared to have been slained in cold blood, but who would do such a callous act? Black-lined lips thinned into a concentrated as amber hues swept from face to face taking in the frozen expressions. Fear, loathing and physical pain twisted across the cadaver's faces and in a way Shiranui felt like turning away from the dead. She shouldn't be here in the first place. This wasn't her home nor was it her job to investigate the mysterious deaths. :: I should leave this place before someone finds me. :: The she-wolf made a move to walk towards the opposite bushes on the other side, but froze as a cold voice resonated through the air. Chills sliced through her fur and instinctively, the white canine twirled around fully to face the source of the voice. Glaring amber orbs focused on a short-looking fire youkai in the distance, his entire body gave out a dangerous vibe which warned the goddess to remain wary of him. What if he decided to slaughter her now? What if he wanted to confront her? She didn't know how demons fought, nor did she know if her godly powers would work in a region where demonic auras suppressed her strength. :: Curiosity killed the cat...but this time no cats are involved. :: Shirauni stayed glued to the same spot, as her eyes swept lightly across the demon's blood splattered face and inched down the length of his weapon. Nostrils twitching the young woman smelled the sickly scent of crimson staining Hiei's body. Golden orbs shimmering brightly, the goddess began to piece together all the events in her mind. :: He was the one who committed the atrocious act. There is no doubt in my mind it is him. :: Muzzle lifting slightly, the sun-goddess revealed ivory fangs in Hiei's direction letting him know that she knew what he had done. Moving cautiously in a circular motion, Shirauni began to make a wide sphere around the fire youkai. Her entire body showing tension as if waiting for him to come spring out of nowhere to attack her, glinting yellow orbs locked once with his eyes and a haughty snicker appeared on the wolf's lips. Knowing that she couldn't speak verbally in that form, the young woman began to communicate mentally with the fire demon "I am what I am. " Shirauni stated coldly "Though the one who should be asking all the questions is me." She snarled in response, while continuing to circle around the demon in a non-threatening manner. "I can smell the scent of death all over you."
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Honestly; even though these two filled an empty place in her heart; she couldn't help but laugh at their constant bickering. She found it amusing on how both males seemed to always argue or blame the other for something as this. It was silly; but what did she expect? wolves and foxes seemed to never get along and yet these two. Seemed a little better of than others from diffrent ones would; she could at least give them credit for that. Softly shaking her head in dismay at the two boys; "You two are something else...But I still love you both." She lossend her grip on them lightly as she shifted to lightly pull out of the hug to get a better look at the two blushing faces. "And don't worry about who's fault it was; It was mine; Easy mistake...It's not every day you see someone leap off of a waterfall." She closed an eye sheepishly yet ever so innocently before she reopened it again. "Of course I am fine; Thanks to you both; But i'm just happy you're both alright; I admit; You two make good pillows." She tempted to joke with a giggle escaping her lips; but when she heard Kiba mention about how the fall startled them. Her lips curled into a frown lightly; "Aw i'm sorry; You poor things; Let me kiss and make it all better." She lightly teased pressing her lips momenterily against each of their foreheads before pulling back again. Pausing; she turned her attention back to Kurama; indeed the incident was over; but even still. "Magical?" She rose a slender brow suspiciously at Kurama's out burst; but found it adorable."Oh I forgot about that." She chuckled figuring she'd play around with them to get them to join her for a swim. "But first...I think you two might want to consider taking a bath to; Don't take it offensive or anything; You kinda smell." She joked; placing both of her hands over her mouth to lightly laugh. Craning her head sideways so they wouldn't see her laughing; hopefully they wouldn't be to sore with her either for joking about it. Deciding to make an even bigger joke about it; as she pretended to talk about. "We can wash each others backs; Cuddle together; Kiss kiss." She made playful kissy faces at the two. Holding her sides lightly as she continued to laugh; she couldn't help it; this was priceless. She failed to realize that they all weren't alone; that there were two other beings that happened to have strolled in unoticably.

From beyond the bushes; two figures lurked; a small figure and a taller figure; "Shh." The male pressed a finger against his lips to silence the smaller boy tagging along with him. Both peering their gaze towards the springs; snickering slightly. This was rich; though he couldn't ignore the fact Kiba and Kurama were in the springs with 'his' woman. Raising a brow when he realize she had no clothes on; blushing a dark shade of red; he decided to make his presence known. "Well well well.."Came a familar voice strolling out from behind the brush; dusting the leaves off of his clothing sheepishly. Placing his hands upon his lips; grinning ever so innocently. "I thought I smelled something funky around here; It's just you two." He refered to Kiba and Kurama of course; snickering; turning his gaze to Maria as she slowly extended a hand to wave at Hige. "Hige!" She chided; slowly rising out of the watery depths; forgetting once more of her being in the nude again. Letting out a low wolf whistle; the male's eyes traveled up and downwards on the girl's body ; taking in every detail. Blushing as he tempted to force it out; "Why don't you join us Hige?" Maria asked innocently; not really seeing how he eyed her figure at all. "Oh Oh! Can I join in to?! Please!" Smaller boy scattered out from behind the trees wearing a cute school uniform; girl's one? blinking his golden hues. The blonde haired boy stopped in awe at the sight of the beautiful ice maiden with a innocent blush spreading throughout his cheeks. Is this why these males were blushing? "Aww Hige! he's adorable! What's your name little one?" The maiden asked coming closer; "Momiji! Please to meet you!" He stated with shimmery hues; "Momiji? My name is Maria." She extended her hand out to gently reach for the boy's hand until Hige budded in. "Hey!" Momiji had scowled at Hige's behavior; appearantly the male seemed to have other ideas on his mind. "So-So...." Hige began to speak; "These two weren't peeping in on you were they? Lets just hope Kurama's alter ego [Youko] doesn't come out to molest anyone." Hige had tempted to joke as the raven haired woman had sweat dropped. Not fully understanding what Hige was talking about; "Alter Ego?" She questioned puzzledly; shaking her head to rid of the information Hige had spoken about; dismissing the idea."Mind if I join in to?" Hige suddenly asked as Maria shook her head briefly as a sign of 'no' she didn't mind at all. "Good good! Say!" Hige innocently lent in and took ahold of Maria's chin gently within his fingertips. "You wouldn't mind if I got a kiss to would you?" He asked with an innocent shimmer in his eyes edging a little closer. The ice maiden felt a line of redness spread across her facial features; swallowing hard. "I-I uh..u-uhm." She began to stammer nervously; "Please?" Hige had playfully whined as he gazed into Maria's eyes with an intense amount of what seemed to be innocence. Innocence with a hint of lust; love; and other mixture of emotions hidden beneath an innocent plea.

This wolf; it wasn't normal; that Hiei for surely knew; he wasn't dumb nor less educated when it came to desguises. If the wolf wasn't of a demon; nor a human; what other being was out there? some holy being? perhaps it were. Strange; not many; espeacialy here in demon world beings like these were scene or suppose to enter. Raising a slender brow cautiously; eyeing the wolf's lips pull back to reveal razor sharp fangs. Beneath the veil of his own bangs; Hiei's garnet gaze remained upon the wolf; so..it seemed to be angry or rather testy? either way. Hiei's expression remained quite calm and collected; more than likely unreadable beyond everything. Snorting; Hiei patiently eyed the wolf as it began to make it's way forth towards him. Not expecting it to circle him that it did; but none the less; what did he expect? it was still a wolf of some sort. Keeping his hands behind his back; Hiei's hues followed it's motion; he wonderd if it talked or spoke english. Soon enough; he got his answer; a voice; one that didn't belong to him appeared to be speaking to him. Raising a brow once more; 'I am who I am'? what was that suppose to be? it wasn't a straight answer. Sneering; it was a female; she should be the one asking questions? he thought not; shaking his head. Lips curling into a small smirk; fine; he would play along; it would be one amusing little scene for him. He figure; play along; manipulate and then go in for the kill; he figured since she spoke telepathy to him; he would reply. "Really? You are who you are? What's that?...A fur ball?" He mused. "Or perhaps you're some high and mighty being here to preach to me about my deeds?" He once again attempted to mock the young wolf. True; he had the scent of death all over him; that he couldn't ly or deny; chuckling quietly. "Yes; I do have the scent of death all over me; How nice of you point out the obvious." He stated sarcasricaly. "So what? Those were weaklings and they deserve to die; And besides...Misery is misery and they practicully wanted me to put them out of it." He stated icly; truth; a lie; but what? he was a demon anyway; not that he cared. Use to being called such things why not act as a cold hearted monster? shrugging he dismissed the idea."Punyaaaaan." A pink creature had beamed happily out of the blue as it hovered into the air quite cheerfully. "Ecchan; Slow down." The brown haired god had groaned; gaining a headache just from being in the demon world. Not only was it hot; deserted but the rotten winds were to much for his sensitive nose to bare alone. "I hate the demon world..." The male mused; dressed in his redish god like clothes; the god of mischief hated to come into this world. Danger lurked around every corner and wasn't very wise to travel alone. Not only were there C-class demons; but also the A and S-class; with S-Class being the highest level of demon it was quite powerful. The numbers would varey alone; sighing heavily; sadly his only compainions were Ecchan; the pink blob he created by mistake. A young god; if they were to get attacked he wasn't to sure how the outcome would come. "Lets just hope Shirauni is fine..."He stated lowly; unable to pin point her location without picking out the other high energy levels from diffrent locations.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 pm

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] 12552010

ღ I want to feel

:: How can two distinct breeds get along with each other? He is fox demon while I am a god. We aren't meant to associate ourselves with humans or demons alike. Yet, for all the dark history that surrounds us we aren't much different at all. :: The brown-haired male mused in silence, shimmering blue orbs flickered to the wet fox demon besides him. Ironically, the red-head seemed to have fallen into a dazed stupor for he was looking away with a large blush etched across his features. Lips thinned into an amused line, Kiba doubled one hand into a fist and let it crash into Kurama's shoulder "Stupid fox. What the hell are you doing spacing out like that? You better not be thinking perverted thoughts." Kiba replied softly, though his tone held a small amount of warning to it. Even if he and Kurama were on neutral terms, the brown-haired male couldn't stop from worrying about the demon's intentions. What were his interests in Maria? Did he plan to hurt her? Maybe use her for his sexual gain? Shuddering at the thoughts, he quickly returned to the present as warm arms squeezed him into a tight embrace. For a moment Kiba stiffened in response to the physical touch as wolves were unaccustomed to being trapped. He fought the urge to bite in defense, but quickly realized that the one holding him was none other then his beloved raven-haired girl. Grinning sheepishly the wolf-god wrapped his arms briefly around Maria, before releasing her as a crimson tint lit his cheeks up. How could he not remember that the young maiden was naked? :: I'm such a pervert. :: He swallowed nervously as the words ran through his mind. No. He was not a pervert. Unlike Hige whose only interest seemed to be girls and food. :: By the way where is he? :: The male wondered briefly, though it didn't matter if Hige appeared or not. The less males to bother them, the better. Blue orbs wide in shame Kiba opened his mouth to answer only to wind up muttering nothing into the air. Closing his mouth, the young man scratched his head in astonishment. Since when had speaking become hard for him? Could it be because the beautiful ice maiden in front of him made it that way? :: Would you stop blaming the poor girl for looking like an idiot! :: He yelled mentally at himself before opening dry lips to speak "

You better not pull a stunt like that again. I thought for a minute that perhaps...you wanted to end your life." Kiba uttered truthfully "Anyways, what matters most is that you are safe and sound...though I must admit I prefer being a pillow instead of being one big organic pancake." He laughed happily, seemingly glad that their fall hadn't brought on negative side effects. Around them the lake's surface shimmered silver from the reflecting moonlight, fireflies fluttered around the shoreline searching for reeds on which to rest upon. With the tranquil scene surrounding them, Kiba lowered his guard momentarily to allow himself to relax in the warm water. Yet, he wasn't prepared to be caught off-guard by Maria's soft lips pressing against his forehead. Eyes widening in surprise, he raised a trembling hand to touch his face with wet fingertips. "I...uh.." Kiba stopped in mid-sentence, his face turning into a small frown as he heard the girl's words. Head tilted sideways, he didn't understand at first what she meant until reality struck him. "Bath? You do realize wolves and water don't mix well." The russet-haired commented, though he rather swallow his pride then wound the sensitive girl. Lips thinning into a determined line, Kiba rose from the water to take of his shirt and soon ended up stopping as an all too-familiar voice broke the scenery. Great. It had to be Hige of all people. "What the hell are you doing here?" The male snarled in annoyance. :: Now that he is here I have no doubts that his perverted nature will be revealed. :: He was right. Seconds later the male's brown-red orbs were looking up and down at Maria's body in a way that made the white wolf bristle in rage. "Idiot." Kiba growled beneath his breath while taking a threatening step forward. He wanted the male out of here, but his wish did not come true. Hige was going to stay thanks to Maria inviting him and it would be useless to shout at the poor girl for being nice. Though his nostrils twitched again as another scent wafted into his sensitive nose. Closing blue orbs for a mere minute, the young male concentrated on the unfamiliar smell dancing in his mind. :: It is the scent of a young boy. He shouldn't pose a threat, but I wonder what sort of thoughts Hige must have put into his innocent mind. :: Shaking his mind free Kiba focused on the scene in front of him, only to find that Hige was accusing Kurama and him as peeping toms. "What are you trying to prove Hige? That you are an even bigger pervert?" The wolf stated, this time his tone growing deadly "Stay away from here." Kiba snarled in warning, but before he could even blink the young male had already gotten to close to Maria. In his eyes it was time to attack and without warning the canine morphed into his wolf form. Head tucked in low he plowed straight into Hige's stomach as a dozen curses escaped from his throat in a raspy sounding growl "Stupid pervert! Stop messing with her!" He hissed, his eyes briefly following on Kurama. Altered ego? He didn't know what that meant...but it didn't matter now. His current concern involved keeping Maria safe from Hige at all costs.

"What was that for? I wasn't spacing out." The red-haired male complained, his thoughts shattered by Kiba's sudden outburst. Rubbing his hand across a throbbing shoulder Kurama turned around to focus his attention on the raven-haired woman. A small relieved sigh escaped his mouth as lips curved downwards in a meaningful smile. Despite the fall from such a great height, the young woman hadn't lost her sense of humor. " Kiba is right. As long as you're safe...we don't mind becoming pillows." He added slyly, while standing up on shaking legs. :: Either the fall has left me blind...or being in front of a nude girl affects me just as much. :: Green orbs averted from the young woman, he kept gazing down at the moon reflected upon the water's surface. Feeling the same tranquil feeling as Kiba, the young man made a move to wring out the excess liquid from his hair only to stop in surprise. "We smell?" Kurama questioned, his head tilting to the side in question. He wondered how he could smell when only a few hours ago he'd taken a shower after coming home from school. Perhaps running after Kiba and tackling Maria down the water fall had indeed made him sweaty. Without objecting to taking another shower, the young man began to unbutton his shirt slowly. Cheeks blazing red in embarrassment, the red-head paused momentarily to stare at Maria in disbelief "Cuddle? And wash each other?" He stammered hesitantly. Sure, he wouldn't mind cuddling up with the raven-haired woman, but being washed by Kiba was an entirely different story. His thoughts were interrupted again as a strange voice echoed through the clearing. Turning around Kurama caught sight of two males coming through the clearing and immediately his body tensed at the sight of Hige. Something about the russet-haired male made his blood boil. Was it the rude intrusion? Or was it the fact he swaggered in like he owned the place? :: I don't like him. :: The young male thought to himself, facial features contorting into a frown. He studied the young man quietly from the sidelines, taking in the way he presented himself to Maria and even how rudely he butted in when the young child tried to greet the ice maiden. Shaking his head Kurama found Hige's manners rather deplorable. "Didn't you mother ever teach you manners?" Kurama stated, his voice turning hard as diamonds. Yet, a small edge of anger laced his usually gentle demeanor. The fox demon wasn't one to lose his temperament, but today an exception would be made. He couldn't help feeling angry at how Hige bounded up to the young woman like he owned her. The way he treated her like a prize of sorts. Maria wasn't a slave. Nor was she owned by any of them. "Ahem.." Kurama snarled, taking offense to being accused of peeking. He hadn't looked at Maria because he was a pervert, the young fox just hadn't realized Maria had been nude from the start. Stepping forward he was about to intervene when Hige's comment froze in in shock. Altered ego. He meant Youko Kurama who lain dormant within his human body. Gulping furiously, Kurama doubled his fists in tension as all of his past memories washed over him. :: Youko is within me..that I know. But no one else needs to know of him..:: He struggled to contain his fury over Hige, for he could already feel his green eyes bleeding golden as Youko twisted in side of him. The fox spirit fought his human side for control, but a brief fight with the young human left him exhausted inside. Kurama was able to contain his demon side at least for now, but if Hige kept mentioning Youko. He would be bound to show up someday. "You've spoken enough." He whispered summoning vines from the ground to quickly wrap around Hige's body as well as his mouth "You need to keep that mouth of yours shut or else." He threatened, giving the male a murderous glare that was characteristic of Youko's lingering side effects.

----
Demon World such a wretched place to fall in by a mere miscalculation, how would the young maiden come out of this one? Were the chances of coming out alive slim? What if she remained trapped in this gloomy world? Would Odin ever find out or would he cast a cold shoulder as he had done to the other gods in the past? Swallowing nervously, the young woman decided to bury all her worries behind a strong mental barrier. She could begin to worry once the danger in front of her had been resolved for a mere distraction could end up endangering her life. :: Now how shall I handle this precarious situation? I've never delted with demonic beings nor have I ever battled anyone. I should probably keep speaking to him, but he is starting to become an annoyance for me. :: The sun-goddess focused amber orbs upon Hiei's facial features finding fairly quickly that his expression was unreadable. So, how was she supposed to figure out what his next move. Would he suddenly charge without warning? Or would he resort to dirty tricks to end her life? With the questions dancing in her mind, the white wolf continued pacing around the bodies until the young demon's response froze her in mid-stride. Wait a minute? Did he just insult her by calling her a fur-ball? Golden orbs narrowing slightly, the young woman could see a small change in Hiei's expression for his lips thinned into a small smirk almost as if he meant to mock her. And in fact he did. Just by calling her childish names, it served to fuel an already burning ember within the goddess. Her anger flared beyond rational thoughts, yet Shirauni struggled internally to hold herself back from charging recklessly. :: If I allow myself to lose control I will allow him to gain the upper hand. I need to quell this fury before I make a lamentable mistake. :: He was succeeding in breaking down her rational mind, but the sun-goddess continued to pace around the bodies in a more agitated manner. Ears pinning backwards the white wolf bared her fangs fully at the fire demon, her mind conjuring up a few words in which to counter his mock attempts. But what should she say? Maybe she should treat him in the same fashion he was treating her. "So what if I'm a fur-ball." Shirauni answered mentally after an eternity of silence "As for being a mighty being you are sorely mistaken. I did not come here to preach nor am I interested in speaking with you anymore." The maiden replied, though there was one more thing she couldn't hold back from escaping her "But perhaps the high and mighty one here is you or at least you think that. You are not perfect and in fact I can't help feeling pity for one such as yourself." Shirauni muttered dryly into Hiei's mind. Silencing her voice from the young demon's mind, the canine felt her body grow slightly cold as he admitted to having done the deeds. :: I don't know whether to be disgusted or happy that he was at least honest in admitting. However I will not forgive him for mocking me. :: Growling softly, the young woman turned sideways so that her tail was arched over her back. Summoning energy from the depths of her soul, Shirauni directed ink to begin dripping from her tail. :: I don't like wasting valuable energy, but this demon needs a harsh lesson. :: Without second thoughts on the possible consequences, the white-coated wolf flung tar-like ink straight at Hiei's face.

the warmth from the sun again ღ
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Since when was Hige so..well she wasn't sure on how to put it; biting down on her lower lip ever so softly as he gazed into her eyes. Why was he looking at her like that? Was he jealous of the attention she gave Kiba and Kurama? tilting her head slightly. A puzzled expression took hold of her gentle features shortly; debating; should I give him a kiss to? I do give alot of attention to Kiba and Kurama. But still; she felt a shiver travel up her spine in some disturbing way. Something about Hige didn't quite feel right to her; shifting in place. "I u-uh..." She stammered once again; not really knowing what she should do; the close contact kind've scared her in some ways. Wanting to step back but found that she couldn't at all; "Awh come on; It's just one; it won't hurt." Hige had teased; pausing as he lifted his gaze first towards Kiba; raising a slender brow at the male . "Relax Kiba; I'm here because I am 'assigned' to assist; why are you and fox boy here anyway?" Hige rose a brow back in questioning at the other wolf god. His lips curling into an innocent smile; "What am I trying to prove? Who said I was trying to prove something? Sheesh you guys can't even take a joke? You guys must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning I tell ya." He once again made an attempt to joke and brush off Kiba's questions directed at him. As if he were doing nothing wrong what so ever; "I'm not a pervert though I can't say the same for you." He snickered on how angry Kiba seemed with him; he found it very amusing in ways than others. Mocking was his speacialty and each time he found it to work more than just plain perfectly. Hardly heeding Kiba's warning; Hige decided to piss them off further. Taking her chin within his fingertips and drawing his fingertips through her hair slowly. "I'm not doing anything wrong; You believe me; right Maria-chan?" His eyes grew big anime stylish into a bit of a puppy dog plea.

"I...I..." Maria found that no words came out; freezing when she barely registered on what had happened next; seeing a white figure dart past. Holding her fingertips up to her lips speechless on the way Kiba morphed into a wolf to defend her from Hige. Trailing her gaze to Kiba to Hige slowly getting up from the ground with a grunt. "Hey man what the hell?!" Hige had scowled; "I thought we were friends!" He rubbed his already sore jaw as he wobbily stood up his own two feet. Keeping posture with narrowed hues over at Kiba with almost an ice glare. Trailing his gaze back over to Kurama; what's this? raising his brow stubbornly; so fox boy wanted to play to eh? snorting. "Mother? Eh; your point?" He stated rather bluntly; but it wasn't till he found vines slowly wrapping around his body; "H-Hey! What the hell is this?!! Kurama! You and your stupid plants!!!Neither of you better not lay a hand on MY woman!" Hige had snapped; being silenced by the vines wrapping around his mouth. Seeing how Kurama glared at him; he saw a bit of Youko there. Feeling his features palen; resisting the urge to bite his own tongue when it came to insulting the fox demon. The nerve of these two! when he got loose! Oh they had better pray that he didn't get loose; Hige silently thought. Although the situation was a bit bad from the start; the ice maiden's lips had curled into a frown. It always was like this; things turned sour when the three seemed to be around each other; when it came to her. Was it because of her? was it her fault? shaking her dampend locks of hair; she paused at the sight of the young boy coming into view. Such a young boy shouldn't have to see things like this; lowering her eyelids half way. "Boys please don't fight; Don't mind Hige; He probably only acts that way because I tend to give you both more attention than I do him." She smiled half way; gazing down at Momiji whom stood at her side.

"Yeah he's jealous alright; I can see why though; You're so pretty! You really are a goddess aren't you?!" Momiji had beamed excitedly; leaping into the young woman's arms; suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared before it vanished leaving a small bunny in it's place. Clothes fell onto the dry land as he landed safely in the young woman's arms; a small blush spreaded across her face. "How cute! You can turn into a bunny!" She stated more happily; nuzzling her cheek against Momiji. "You're so adorable;" The small rabbit's ears perked upwards innocently; "R-really?!" He beamed hyperly before shortly averting back into a child form as the woman lowered him into the water to stand with her. When she realized; the two would probably end up still being angry and weren't paying much attention to her and Momiji. Suddenly a plan began to form within the back of her mind; slowly seeping back into the deeper waters after whispering something into Momiji's ear. Nodding; the two made an agreement; pretending as if she were bathing but then slowly her features began to change. Her features began to slightly changed; crimson hues seemed to droop lightly; pressing her wrist against her forehead. Swallowing hard some what; dizzyness that seemed to have suddenly appeared; only it weren't really there. Began to consume her; "U-Uhn..." She uttered ever so softly; the pace in her breathing seemed to change; her frame began to woozily try to keep balance. "M-Maria-chan!" Momiji had exclaimed out of the blue with wide dialted hues; watching in horror as the young woman's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Seeing her eyes fall shut and her body topple back lightly; and she began to seep into the watery depths. Allowing her frame to sink down; slowly and slowly before she began to go in a bit more under with the spring's underwater shore nearing.

Indeed; this wolf creature; Hiei may have not known what Shirauni truely was; but he did intend to find out soon enough. Wether he provoked her or not; snorting in deep thought; yes; Kurama had rubbed off of him a great deal some what. Study your opponet; even provoke them if needed to find out what you needed to. Shaking his head; sometimes he wondered whatever happend to his supposively best friend; where he vanished to. If he were still around; they could've made some more grabs in the spirit world vault like old times. Lips curling into a small smirk in rememberence; making many kills during some of their robs; tilting his head sideways. The many screams; he loved to hear; filling the air just before the finaly kill; why was it so amusing? What was even more amusing; he could see it in Shirauni's eyes; he had struck a nerve by calling her names. Furball; chuckling mentally at the name he had used just for her; neverminding the lingering threat in her eyes. Smirking as he craned his head to gaze at her sideways; "What's the matter? Did I hit a nerve?" He rose a curious brow. "Don't tell me I hurt your pride or something." He mused ever so softly; hearing her words. "Funny how you speak of not being interested of speaking with me; and yet you still are." Hiei had smirked; "Me high and mighty? Pity?" He chuckled; as if her insult hadn't phased him; either it did or he were playing it off to piss her off more. "You should pity your self; I need of no one's pity not even my own...I pity you to; In this case you're in a world you have no control over princess; Get use to it." Hiei had spoke icily; he had been prepared for harsh words; but not of the ink that had been splattered at him. Pausing as it managed to hit in straight in the face; hissing almost like a snake; he whiped it off slowly. Raising a brow at it; smirking he elifted his gaze at Shirauni." Honestly...It's gonna take more than some ink poision to damage me." He whiped it off from any skin it plaqued on; lowering his arms to his side. "You're lucky I can go more easier on females then males...Or else I would've used the dark dragon on you; but then again why waste such a powerful attack on someone who isn't even worth my time." He stated; folding his arms behind his back; shifting to turn to walk away shortly.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] 12523210

ღ I want to feel

:: You give a whole new meaning to making blood rain. :: Running a trembling hand through fiery red tresses, a young man dressed in a battered violet kimono top and equally torn trousers walked through the silent paths towards home. His blue-purple orbs stared up at the clear night sky, counting the amount of white stars that had begun to appear. "The sky is beautiful tonight." The young man spoke softly, knowing that his meaningless words would be heard by no one. His life hadn't been a pleasant one for the last ten years he'd wandered the land of Japan seeking redemption for past mistakes. Past faults that would never be healed despite how many people he helped along the way. His hands had been stained in blood since his adolescent years, for the majority of the time the young samurai spent his waking hours slaying enemies without a care in the world. Once he had enjoyed being bathed in his opponents blood, now he sought to lessen the scent by good deeds. "Blood rain." Kenshin whispered softly, plum orbs softening as the old memories resurfaced to plague him. Long ago, he met a young women by the name of Tomoe. She had been the first one to see past his cold exterior and she had been the only person who broke through his Battosai side. Her patience for him led to an outer change within the young man, for the first time he came to understand the importance of human life. He knew now that slaughter would produce nothing, but anguish. Unfortunately that experience had to be learned the hard way, for the young samurai took Tomoe's life by accident. :: Since then, I haven't killed. I've been living as a wanderer without a home helping citizens. It is the least I can do for what I've done. :: Shaking his mind free of the troublesome thoughts, the young man gazed ahead to see the dirt path clear of any obstructions. No one walked along these parts of fear of being attacked, but he didn't need to worry at all. His enemies knew who they were dealing with. Taking in a deep breath, the young man continued following the worn trail until a sharp turn brought him into unfamiliar surroundings.

Raising an eyebrow in question, Kenshin stopped in mid-stride to study the clearing. Silver moonlight streamed through the rustling leaves, casting gloomy shadows upon the forest floor. Delicate-looking mist rose from behind the trees and soon the sound of a roaring water fall reached his sensitive ears. Eyes widening he opened his mouth to speak "Since when did we have running water?" Turning his head in every direction, Kenshin found out that the forest did not look the same anymore. He couldn't recognize the dirt trail, nor did he recognize the lofty mountain peeks in the distance. Where was he? Didn't he take the right way home? "This can't be happening. I know I turned the right way." Some how reassuring himself was not working at all. He found no other alternative, but to trudge ahead to search for anyone who may shed some light on this strange new land. Hands tucked into his kimono pockets, the red-haired samurai heard several voices behind the clearing. Coming to a stand still, he couldn't help making out an argument between three males. Sweat-dropping the young male shook his head in annoyance. What were these idiots arguing about? He didn't feel like finding out, though curiosity got the best of him. Crawling carefully into the brush, his hands swept aside twigs to see the source of the male's disagreement. Shimmering violet hues fell upon a beautiful black-haired woman in the hot springs and small looking youth standing besides her. :: Could they be fighting over her? :: His mind wondered, but the questions died as the look on the girl's face appeared to become distressed. Hot panic seized his chest once the young woman began to sway uncertainly in the water, Kenshin's mouth opened in vain to scream. Yet, nothing came out from his dry throat. He could only hope the arguing males would notice the woman before it was to late. Fisting both hands together his hopes resulted in being fruitless for it appeared as if the child's screams did not affect the arguments. Left without another choice, the samurai burst from the bushes at high speed. Running towards the dark waters Kenshin launched himself into the cold water without thinking twice. :: It is so dark..I can't see more then a few meters in front of me. :: Closing his eyes, the red-head stretched out his hand into the vast blue waters, seeking desperately for the girl's sinking body. If he couldn't find her, she would likely drown. Growling softly Kenshin finally found his fingers touching soft skin and without a minute's hesitation he wrapped both arms securely around the girl's body. Lungs burning for oxygen, the youth shot quickly towards the surface, his heroic efforts were greeted with a blinding shine of silver moonlight. Exhausted physically, the samurai swum for shore with the ice goddess being held carefully in one arm. Once he reached the shoreline, the young man turned to glare at the others with fury shimmering in his orbs "You three are idiots." Kenshin snarled as he laid the wet woman against the sand "She was drowning and all you could do was argue?!" He snapped, before turning his attention to the girl and wondering how he would get her to breath.

:: Assigned to assist? Since when did Hige become in charge of Maria-Chan? :: The white wolf bristled in anger, his mustard yellow orbs locked on the russet-haired male. He lifted his muzzle to warn Hige not to get any closer to the raven-haired woman. Yet, in the end both his warning and questions were brushed off by the arrogant wolf god. :: I should bite his jugular when I get the chance. :: Kiba thought evilly, he wouldn't mind sinking his ivory fangs into Hige's neck at this minute. Though he knew the punishment for killing a god would result in a death sentence for him. "Joke? Stupid baka. Do you think we are blind to your actions? We aren't stupid if that is what you think." The male answered, taking another bold step forward. He would have charged again had it not been for Kurama wrapping vines around Hige's body. "Good, at least we know you won't be able to get close to Maria now." The canine stated nonchalantly, with a wolf smile appearing on his lips. Sitting down on the shoreline, his gaze trailed over to Hige with a haughty smirk etched across his face "Friends? I wonder if you even know the meaning of friends." Kiba snorted sarcastically, his head turning towards the approaching red-haired boy. "Your woman?" Kurama questioned softly, wrapping both arms around his chest "Since when has Maria become a part of your property?" He questioned, glaring sharp daggers into the male's brown eyes. Though his attention quickly turned around towards the sound of Momiji's screaming. "What the hell?" Kiba commented, getting up from his comfortable position. Both males spun their heads around to locate the source of Momiji's distress, but before both males could act another one appeared out of the water carrying the raven-haired girl in his embrace. "How did he get past us?" The wolf asked, his ears pinned backwards in suspicion. "I don't know." Kurama answered "But, I'm going to check on Maria first." Taking off towards Kenshin, the fox demon settled next to Maria's damp form. "Drowning? Oh my.." The youth felt somewhat ashamed that their arguments had placed the ice goddess in danger "Gomen about that." Obviously from the looks of things, the samurai did not know CPR so in the end Kurama was the one to press his soft lips against Maria's. :: Breath for me. :: He begged mentally, while a flustered Kiba trailed his savage gaze to Kenshin's sword. :: I don't trust him. :: The wolf thought to himself as a vague desire to kill rose within his heart.

-----

This demon infuriated her. Simple as that. She didn't know why his arrogant attitude spiked an internal anger. Could it be because he thought himself superior to her? Did he not realize there were other beings who were stronger then him? The young woman could only assume he hadn't met his match yet. In a way the fire youkai reminded her of Tao Master Ushiwaka, the blond-headed Celestial with a mysterious past and an equally haughty attitude. Yet, his behavior was tolerable. So, why was the demon's temperament pissing her off? Was he trying to provoke her into attacking him first? What were his plans? Golden orbs glared suspiciously at the raven-haired male, while her mind came up with different assumptions. It was quite strange that he hadn't attacked her yet, though he could be mocking her just to gain an advantage. :: Don't let his words get to you. He is trying to draw you out into attacking him...after all demons are sneaky creatures. :: Her rational mind warned as the sun goddess took a moment to roll her eyes at the useless words echoing through her. :: Dam it. I should control this internal rage before it makes me act irrationally.But, let's face reality. I'm being mocked by a youkai who is shorter then I am. :: His words were quickly clipping through every ounce of strength the goddess had put into restraining herself. Shiranui struggled internally to keep herself calm and collected, but it wasn't working. Sooner or later, her self-control would snap into several pieces. Fur bristling slightly on end, the maiden snarled softly at Hiei. His questions hung in the air for several minutes while the wolf thought of an answer. Shirauni found herself fighting the urge to charge after he asked if her pride had been wounded. How dare he ask such a personal question. The sun-goddess decided instead to keep herself silent instead of wasting her breath on useless and insisting words. Even if she tried to deny the facts, he had hit the nail squarely on the head. :: My pride isn't the only aspect that has been hurt. He has also called me a nickname that my mother once used as an affectionate term, but this time he has made a mockery of it. I shall not forget this ever. :: Shirauni closed her eyes in another vain attempt to hold back the raging tempest inside and at the same time struggling to block out the sound of his voice.

Her ears pinned backwards against her skull succeeding somewhat in creating a blockade from the youkai's verbal onslaught. Yet, for all her efforts the results proved completely fruitless. The white-coated wolf could still hear every word Hiei uttered and she felt slightly humiliated as he pointed out her supposed disinterest in speaking with him. :: I am so tempted to just throw more ink at him. Though using it would cause me to turn into a mundane white wolf without powers if I'm careless with it. :: Resisting the urge to cover the fire demon in black ink, the wolf opened her eyes to see him wiping of the obsidian substance. She would have laughed in his face had the situation not been dire, for in this case his insults had taken a devastating toll on her good attitude. Flickering amber orbs back to Hiei's face the young wolf could see the smirk appearing on the demon's face once again. Bristling in anger the sun-maiden stayed quietly to her spot as he spoke insults over her ink. :: Baka. If you were more observant you would see that the ink isn't poisoned...and if it had been I wouldn't care so much about wasting it. :: She only used the ink for special occasions such as raising the sun or performing other feats that required the use of the Celestial Brush. The only instances Shirauni would waste her precise tint would be to cover people in black paint so they would shut up. However, this small attack had proven to be a failure. The young demon did nothing more, then continue to mock her. Again the feelings of humiliation swirled inside her heart at the mention of him taking it easier on females. Shouldn't she be relieved that he wouldn't be attacking her? It seemed he was giving the wolf goddess a chance to retreat unscathed. But, why couldn't she move? :: It would be best to retreat. :: Once again her mind spoke out, yet this time the wolf was not even listening to that cautious side of her. Shirauni wanted revenge and she had been pissed off beyond the point of being rational. :: Does he think that being female makes me weak? Ears pricking forward, the maiden watched him turn to leave. Perhaps, it would be a wise choice to find a way out instead of picking fights with demons. No. She refused to let him of the hook. Especially after he had insulted her without reason. Ink-stained tail curling slightly over her back, the wolf opened a channel of telepathy to communicate with the departing youkai "Is that it? Are you just bluffing? Tell me is all this mindless killing just a simple justification or a cry for attention? Pity...perhaps that is the reason why you have no manners or friends for that matter. That cold barrier of yours is just a pathetic cover-up." Shirauni spoke out mentally, knowing for a fact that she might have gone overboard with her words. Who knows how the young demon would react now, but the solar maiden didn't care for once. She had gotten more insults then she cared to stomach. Concentrating a bit of her godly energy into the spinning reflector on her back , Shirauni sent the divine instrument flying towards Hiei.

the warmth from the sun again ღ
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Through the forest a tall figure and a pink puff ball peered wandering through the forest trails in silence. "Punyan." The small creature repeated over in a light singing voice; moving side to side lightly as it floated. The pink creature was always a happy little camper; loved getting into mischief as usual. It was of no surprise how excited the small creature were to hear he'd end up coming to earth with Yamino. "Punya." The creature had chided as the green haired male let out a breath in frusteration. "Ecchan; Are you sure this is the right way?" The male pushed up the bridge of his glasses as they continued to move through the forest. It was night time; the moon light gave them very few options to see. "Yan." The pink creature shortly replied; lowering it's floating form near the male's head slightly. Although Yamino weren't to entirely sure wether to believe that this pink creature knew where the ice goddess were. He could sence her aura; but things were a little rocky at night and more tricky. "I guess i'll have to take your word for it." Yamino had replied softly; if it weren't for his father Loki. The god of mischief; he probably wouldn't be here on earth for a wild goose chase. But simply because Fenrir; the elder brother was him; Loki gave him the honor of tracking Maria down. Slumping a hand slightly over his own face; Yamino sighed to try and calm his nerves; why did he feel restless? Nothing was bound to happen right? or how wrong was he exactly?

Dismissing the thought; the two soon enclosed a area with a mist rising beyond the vines and trees; "What's this...Mist?" Yamino rose a brow; hearing running water; pulling back some of the lingering vines and branches. Hues widened at the sight of the ice goddess; there she is! Safe! Yamino had thought. Though it was in vain; considering she looked very ill; gazing sideways; Kiba; Kurama and Hige were bickering. How could they not have been more responsible?! Pancing; Yamino was fixing to pull a heroic move until he saw another bolt out from the other side of the brush. Gasping quietly; he lowered his frame to hide more; eying the scene of the brave samurai whom saved the goddess from a horrible fate. "Punyan." Ecchan had tilted his head sideways after nearly panicing. Who was that man? Ecchan traveled his gaze to Kenshin and Kurama; for a moment; the pink puff ball thought it were seeing double. Slowly trailing his gaze towards Kiba; out of everyone else; he seemed to be more tense. Curiousity spiked an interest; the pink ball floated away from Yamino without his knowledge. The man were to busy seeing exactly it were Kurama were doing to get her breathing again. This is no time for kissing! Yamino had thought; certainly he had never heard of CPR quite well. "Yan." The puff ball had seemed to have uttered before lowering his puffy form slowly onto the white wolf's head. "Punya." It chided hyperly in a chibish voice; appearing invisible to gain control of the white wolf. Once he knew he had the male right where he wanted to; Ecchan pinned his ears back. In control; "Yan-Yan!!" The creature beamed; trailing it's gaze to the maiden's clothes on the ground with a cute smile. "Puu..." The creature bounded forth still attached to Kiba and began to make the male pick up each item. The robes; studying the elegant jewels; snickering; the pink creature had other ideas. He would make Kiba slip everything on; quite quickly and quietly while the others were busy. Lucky Hige's big mouth was tide up at the moment or he'd give them away.

Just as the young woman thought her plan would end up in vain; she saw no attempt from any of them to come save her. Were they that much into their silly little arguement? grimacing; she felt the need for air; how much could she keep up this act before it turned into something real? Sinking at faster levels; it wasn't long before her crimson hues caught sight of a figure launching in; who was it? not recongnizing the male. Espeacialy as he grabbed her; feeling her body fall limp in his embrace for holding her breath for to long. She fell against his frame as he pulled her out of the water; the voices falling faintly into the background. Woozily being layed on her back; she felt like she had forgotten to breathe. Panicing mentally; laying beneath a veil of her own jet black hair; it wasn't long before she felt a pair of soft lips against her own. Feeling air being pumped into her mouth; when suddenly she felt that water that had entered her lungs want to come up. Leaning lightly into his lips; she briefly pulled away; as water splattered out of her mouth. Finaly gasping for air; shivering from the cold air washing over her naked frame. Resisting the urge to curl up; "K-Kurama? Oh i'm so happy to see you! Thank you" She whispered; lifting her crimson gaze up at the male; wrapping her arms around him for a hug before releasing Kurama; did he just save her? No not quite; trailing her gaze from Kurama to another male. Was it he whom pulled her out of the water? "My...who are you?" She asked curiously; slowly sitting up with her black strands clinging to her damp for. "You're all wet...D-Did...you pull me out?" She asked; tenderly lifting a hand to brush against Kenshin's cheek where his scar were. "Does it hurt?" She asked yet but another question; index finger lightly traced the scar with a small frown. "I'm sorry I hope I wasn't to much of a bother to you; But still...Thank you for pulling me out of there." She reached over and implanted a soft kiss to the samurai's cheek. "I owe you one." She whispered before gently pulling away. "May I ask what is your name?" She smiled." Mine is...Maria."

Although she was glad to be out of the cold water; it seemed things were taking a diffrent turn for them. Failing to realize that the male had tried on her clothes; let alone not being controled by a pink powder puff. Her facial features had palened as Kiba's poor figure peered to be swaying with her clothing on. "O-Oh m-my...K-Kiba?" She stammered; was he sick? Sweat dropping at the fact he seemed to be wearing some of her lipstick to. "Kurama! What's wrong with Kiba?!" She asked fearfully scooting in between Kenshin and Kurama. Kiba was acting weird but why? She couldn't resist the urge to laugh as the male seemed to either be winking or batting his eyelashes. "Yan." The pink creature snickered; making the male bat his eyelashes at the two males; he was having way to much fun for his own good. "Oh no." Yamino's jaw dropped; he knew only one thing that could make someone act weird. That was Ecchan; and Ecchan alone; with having a habbit of controling others for a source of entertainment. Yamino could only pray that no one would end up killing the pink powder puff at this rate if the found out. Espeacialy Kiba since the wolf seemed angery earlier.

Certainly Hiei was sure that his words would cause a bit of a desire in the wolf girl to probably attack him. He didn't care; Hiei never cared; if they would attack him; he would attack back; simply the way it went. Hiei lived for killing; he lived for the fighting and the thieving; nothing more; his whole existence. Was unclear; but certainly while he remained alive; he'd wo whatever he desired to do. Smirking mentally to his self; of course his words were cruel; maybe he didn't realize how cruel they were. Though life was cruel; all his life; he'd been cruel to; no one cared; so why should he care? The weak die; and the strong survive. That was how things were; espeacialy there in the demon world. If you couldn't handle it; then you deserved to die; that's how Hiei had figured from his time in demon world. From the time he was thrown from the cliff in the icelands; to the time he was risen up with a gang of thieves. Which eventully outcasted him as everyone else did; funny actually how he called them family. Now the term wasn't of a use or seemed to existence; Hiei the forbidden child. That's all he would ever be; he never had a normal child; one day he vowed he'd return to slaughter them all. Pausing as he rose a slender brow; his thoughts were being intruded with when Shirauni started speaking with him again. So; he did piss her off with his words; chuckling in silence; no surprise as usual. Though; he was expecting this; though her words; he didn't intend for them to seep in deep into his head. Bluffing? Ha; as if he'd bluff; if only she knew what kind of danger she was getting her self into. Narrowing his smokey garnet hues; he snapped his gaze over his shoulder icily at the wolf. "I don't know genuis; You tell me; You have a problem with it? Deal; Cause there ain't nothing you can say or do that's gonna change me." Hiei had warned; but when it came to the memories and the friends part. He felt anger course through his veins; hues glinted dangerously. "Speak for your self you mangy wolf; You don't exactly seem to have any friends either; Espeacialy not here at the moment...You're either really dumb or incredibly foolish; Or simply to naive for your own good...Starting a fight with me is one of the worsts things you can do at this time considering you're in my world now." He stated; reaching towards his cloak; within the blink of an eye he with drew his sword. Whirling around as Shirauni released her spinning reflector hurling his way; eying it briefly. Before vanishing leaving no trace of his existence; appearing within the air; hitting head on with the reflector with his sword. The sound of breaking material echoing through out the area; as he landed onto his own two feet from behind Shirauni. Twirling his sword within his extended fingertips from the handle. He smirked; glancing behind him; "Oh my bad...I broke your toy...Must be made of cheap plastic." He yet again taunted.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:47 pm

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] 12593710

In the death of your splendor
And now as I make haste
Towards my own death
My pride breaks
Under its own weight

:: Please don't let her die! I will never forgive myself if Maria passes away from our own stupidity! :: The fox demon cried out mentally, his facial expression furrowing into one of pure concentration. He refused to give into the feeling of desolation that threatened to wash over him. It would not win. Not when the life of an innocent young woman hung in the balance. :: What about my cellphone? I could call an ambulance..but how would a truck come all the way here? :: A quick flicker around his surroundings confirmed his suspicions and the young man quickly turned back to the task at hand. "Breathe for me." Kurama whispered, bending down again until his lips pressed against Maria's glossy ones. Blowing in gentle puffs of air into the raven-haired girl beneath him, the red-haired youth stopped a minute to capture his breath. Panting in exhaustion, he wondered why his body felt so battered. It felt as if he had gone against a billion demons in one fight, even when he had barely moved a muscle. :: Youko wouldn't be exhausted at all, but I'm afraid to even think of the ideas my other half would come up with. :: "Is she going to be alright?" A masculine voice interrupted Kurama from his troubled thoughts. Shifting his attention towards the wet male sitting across from him, the red-haired fox demon took a minute to look down at Maria's still face. What could he say? Lips thinned into a thin line, Kurama opened his mouth momentarily to speak in a grave tone, but his words vanished as a gasping sound resonated in his sensitive ears. Quickly thrusting his gaze back to the wet girl, the red-headed noticed she was beginning to breath normally. "Maria!" He cried out in relief, as waves of joy washed through his muscular frame. She was safe and not hurt. Thank goodness he was able to get her breathing or else the consequences could have been worse. "I'm happy to see you breathing again. Are you alright? Is anything injured?" Kurama asked worriedly. Green orbs locked against Maria's crimson ones, he watched her sit up and was quite surprised when her arms wrapped around him. :: Well, that tells me she is in one piece. :: Pale cheeks tinted a slight pink, he opened his mouth to speak again. Except no sound came from him, even when he watched the ice goddess turn her attention to the wet male sitting on the other side.

:: These people are quite strange. Then again I'm not exactly normal either. :: The rouge samurai mused in silence, violet orbs trained completely on the red-head. He didn't understand the concept of CPR nor did he want to think of what unsightly thinks the young male could be doing. What if he was just kissing her? Was he taking advantage of the poor girl? Or maybe he was jumping to quick conclusions. "Stop the worries." Kenshin muttered to himself, pulling in a deep breath to control his runaway heart. From the looks of Kurama's actions, he could tell the young man knew a bit about anatomy and it made him remember Megumi back home. Lowering violet orbs to stare at the ground, he could feel a small tug at his heart. How he missed being back home listening to Yahiko and Kaoru arguing over the smallest of things. He even desired to see Sanosuke walking around with his overly large blade. Lips curling into a thin smile, the samurai lifted his head to direct a question as the panting Kurama. "Is she alright?" Kenshin asked blankly, his wrapped into the soaked fabric of his violet-red kimono. Judging from the expression on the other male, he wondered if the news would be grave. Was she dead? Had he been to late in saving Maria from drowning? :: Are my efforts for being good in vain? :: The young man wondered, as hues closed down in frustration. No matter how hard he tried to erase the memories from the past, he couldn't escape being called the man slayer. Although several minutes later his forlorn feelings changed into quick job. Just hearing Kurama shouting in relief reassured him, that the black-haired woman was alive and well. What more could he ask for? She was in one piece at least and from the way she embraced the other male, he knew no ill effects were caused. :: Good to see she is active. :: Smiling lightly, the samurai straightened his position though a few minutes later he froze as a question was thrown at him. Focusing lavender hues upon the young woman, he merely nodded "Yes, I was the one who pulled you out." Kenshin smiled humbly "But he was the one who did the rest of the work." The samurai muttered, pointing an index finger at Kurama. :: Always the modest one huh Kenshin. Try to take a bit of credit for your heroic actions..had it not been for you..this girl would have drowned. :: Shaking his head free of thoughts, he felt his eyes widen as Maria placed a hand against his scar. Body stiffening automatically against her touch, Kenshin quickly pulled away from her hand as a panicky look crossed his features "N..no..it doesn't hurt." He stammered in reply. Yet even if the scar did not hurt him physically, it did burn him emotionally. After all, it was a form of punishment for all the blood shed he had caused back home. "Gomen...my name is Himura Kenshin." He finally replied, as a shaky laugh escaped him. What was wrong with him and why was he over-reacting to a simple touch.

"What the?" Kurama's sudden shout distracted the samurai from his nervous outburst and with a quick turn in the male's direction he could see a shadowy shape emerging from the tall grasses. Hand automatically moving to the blade, the red-haired youth stood his ground almost as if waiting for the creature to strike the first blow. But after an eternity of waiting for an attack, Kenshin dropped his sword to the ground in complete disbelief. "Nani? What is all that he is wearing?" He asked, eying the brown-haired male who swaggered in with elegant jewels twinkling from around his neck and ears. "Kiba.." The fox demon muttered softly "Why is he wearing your clothing Maria?" Kurama scratched his head sheepishly. Turning his attention for a minute, the fox demon shrugged his shoulders helplessly at Maria "I honestly don't know what's wrong with Kiba." He explained slapping a hand to his forehead as the former white wolf batted eyelashes at them in a flirty way. :: Not now! What is wrong with you!?:: Kurama screamed mentally as the elder samurai pointed out "Look." Kenshin replied, pointing his index finger at the departing male. Both young men exchanged a look of disbelief as the one who received the end of Kiba's obvious flirts was Hige.

-----
Was she foolish? Was she naive? Or were her actions completely different? What was she trying to prove to herself? Maybe her actions could be the result of the constant belittling a certain Tao Master made her endure. Of course none other then Ushiwaka would cause her to go against rational thought. :: I'm being suicidal just to prove I'm not weak? Maybe that demon speaks the truth...I am being incredibly foolish for my own good. Though I want to prove him wrong now. :: Amaterasu snarled softly in her throat, crouching low to the ground as glittering amber orbs watched the spiraling reflector swinging through the air. Then a horrid realization dawned on her, but by now it would to late to stop her weapon from crashing into her pesky foe. :: Dam..I had forgotten Divine Retribution gets weaker in other worlds. :: Fur tensing on end, the sun-goddess watched helplessly as the green disc struck Hiei's sword dead on and soon the familiar sound of metal breaking reached her sensitive ears. Great. How perfect. Her weapon was destroyed, so what would she do now? Should she retreat while life still flowed through her veins or should she continue to fight? :: Without the reflector to help me, I'll have to think of other options. :: Amaterasu rummaged through her brain for answers, but sadly found none. She even cast a brief glance at her surroundings almost in the hope of finding an answer within the stone walls. Maybe now was the time to give up such a useless fight, the solar maiden had already used up most of her godly energy and the ink wells supplying her Celestial brush with tint were nearly depleted. "Calling my weapon cheap? What kind of stupid insult is that?" The sun-goddess spoke telepathically, though it was clear to see that she was angry with him. "I should say the cheap one here is you." Amaterasu answered back in challenge, with ears pricked forward the canine showed that she wouldn't back down no matter the consequences. :: I haven't another alternative...and I'm not certain whether my speed will be equal to his..or if he is faster then me. :: She remembered how swiftly he moved to counter act her weapon, even with her keen orbs the young woman hadn't seen when he moved. :: I'm screwed if he attacks me head on now. :: Despite the bleak outlook for her, the goddess maintained her defensive stance all the while seeking a way to fight back without losing life or limb. Should she charge at him? No, that would be one of the worse mistakes she could commit. Yet, the wolf inside Amaterasu begged to be released and without a second thought she began to advance towards the fire demon until a small light opened above them.

:: What the hell!? :: The young wolf skidded to a stop and soon yelped as a strong hand grabbed at her fur. "Ma, Cherie...were you going to fight?" A heavily accented voice broke through her daze. Quickly flickering amber orbs, the sun-goddess caught sight of Ushiwaka restraining her from advancing any further towards the fire demon. "Going into battle and without your weapon. Seems very foolish on your part..Ma, Cherie." The blond-haired male stated, but his blue eyes quickly focused on the fire demon, then trailed to the unfamiliar landscape surrounding them. Even he didn't know where the portal had brought him, though thankfully he ended up finding Amaterasu on time. "And...you were fighting a midget." He stated sarcastically, while pulling the sun god behind him. "Hey! Release me!" The white wolf snarled, yet made no move to break free from Waka's deathlike grip. His energy felt strong, which was a surprise seeing as her own had been drained upon entering demon world. Yet, again Ushiwaka wasn't a god nor was he an angel. He was a Celestial or so he called himself that. "Shouldn't you run along now and play with other demons?" Ushiwaka questioned, wedging his muscular frame in front of the white canine, until she could no longer see what was going on in front of her. "Now whose the one being reckless? Waka...this world will drain you of precious energy! Believe me...half my strength is gone." Amaterasu shouted mentally into the young man's mind. "I know." He merely stated, never removing his intense gaze from Hiei and a certain memory from his past brought on intense feelings of hatred. With a steady hand, he was about to pull out his blade...but as he did so another light appeared above them. This one glinted a bright yellow with a mixture of silver shimmering faintly in the middle. Both wolf and man tensed down, waiting for the results and to their surprise a metal like structure fell from the sky. "Edward! I think we are lost!?" The voice rang out.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Crimson hues innocently glittered beneath the dim light of the moon as she barely touched the side of Kenshin's scared cheek. She wasn't sure if by touching she would have offended him or something. Not exactly thinking of what consequences there could have been; for a complete stranger. The man was sure kind; he looked so much like Kurama's human side; except for the scar on his cheek. The way he looked; she could easily tell he wasn't from here either; perhaps he were lost? Tilting her head curiously; he was pretty intruging; you would think someone whom didn't know you. Would walk away from a scene like this; but he didn't; but he could've if he really wanted to. For that she felt plenty greatful even for it being a prank or whatever the sort it were. Pausing in the middle of her train of thought; by Kenshin's clear expression. She could easily see how he stiffened; but why? Did she do something wrong? her expression turned puzzled. Perhaps she was confused on exactly what she had did; tilting her head again. As soon as he pulled out of her reach; he lowered her hand instantly into her lap wordlessly. Listening intentivly to what he had said about it not hurting; within a few moments time a smile plaqued across her lips. "Really? That's good to hear; I don't know why it just look painful." She had stated softly in reply; turning her head sideways to glance back at Kurama. "No Kurama; Nothing's injured; I'm fine; You can relax now." She had insisted; shifting to face both young men. When she heard Kenshin's name; she giggled softly; almost naively.

"Kenshin Himura you say? Nice to meet you!" She chided brightly even after what could've or supposively been a fatal incident. Pausing when Kurama's voice broke through the brief silence; stiffening. She hesitated at first to turn around to see what exactly it were that Kurama had been speaking of. Squinting her eyes in a bit of dismay; "W-What is that?" She stammered almost fearfully; moving a bit closer behind Kurama and Kenshin. For a whole moment; she felt fear enter her poor body and mind. "Kurama i'm scared." She confessed; clinging onto him for dear life from behind. Pressing her forehead briefly against his back; screwing her eyelids shut. So she wouldn't see what it were; but after a moment; when she heard Kenshin's shocked question. She couldn't help but lift her head to see whom it were; crimson hues slowly widened in disbelief. A pinkish tint traveled quickly across her cheeks; what was this? Kiba was wearing her clothes! not only that but her jewelry and makeup. "Oh dear." She placed a hand against her lips; "I-Is Kiba gender confused?" She stated puzzedly in a confused manner; why was he acting weird? he never did this before intentilly; she was starting to question. Looking back to Kurama her lips thinned slightly; "Neither do I." She shook her head; loosening her grip on Kurama as she eyed Kiba's strange behavior. "I think he's gone mad!"

Hige's cheeks went from a lively color to a grave pale looking color at Kiba dressed in his beloved's clothes. "KIBA! THE HELL?! What are you doing in my love's clothes?!" Hige had scowled in disapproval; Kiba was never like this. Freezing when the flirty male changed course and headed his way. "O-Oh no..N-No no no no NO!" Hige exclaimed franticully trying to break loose before he knew it. The male had approached and as soon as Hige broke loose and fell flat onto his back. He sat up quickly in an attempt to run away before he felt a pair of arms being thrown around him. Shrieking almost like a girl. "KIBA! Look man! I know we've been friends for a long time...Trust me when I say this! I'm not your type!!! Let go!!!" Hige tried to keep Kiba from making close contact but the male seemed to be a tad bit resistent; swallowing hard. But it wasn't long before he found the male's lips against him; turning paler than a ghost Hige stiffened in disbelief. It wasn't then did the pink puffball release the poor Kiba and floated away out of sight. Snickering; the powerpuff wasn't done; no; instead he floated a bit behind Kenshin; Kurama and Maria. After studying the three he found an interesting target; beady hues shimmered in laughter lowering onto Kurama's head. "Punyaaan." The creature chided happily; going invisible in time to take control. Although it was a small pink creature; heaven knows how it knew to draw out or take effect on others. Stiffening; when the woman noticed she wasn't holding onto her beloved red head any more. She froze; "S-Shuichi?" She hesitated to ask; quickly releasing his waist. She was red in the face from emberassment and laughing at Kiba and Hige. Moving back a bit; she went pale from the face when he turned around; beautiful! her cheeks flushed at the thought. The only problem was; the silver haired fox male wasn't targeting her. He seemed to be targeting poor Kenshin; collasping a hand over her mouth she began to giggle furiously.

After eying the peices of the fallen reflector Amaterasu; the fire demon smirked in complete satisfaction. Indeed; Hiei did always have a way to getting to others; wether it was his insults or by toying with them. He always found a way to counter whatever thrown at him; it wasn't till her voice broke his thoughts. Raising a slender brow at the woman; stupid? he chuckled at her meaningless words. "Stupid insult huh? Must've not been to stupid; It still got you to answer right? If it was stupid...you wouldn't have bothered answering; But appearantly I must've hit a nerve." Hiei had mused as he returned his garnet hues back to look the girl in the eyes briefly. Laughter dancing within those eyes of his; first time he ever seemed to be amused in such a time. When she called him cheap; you would've thought he would've gotten angry but instead he smirked. "If i'm so cheap; Why do you bother trying to prove your self to me? What's cheap is that little piece of plastic you call a weapon; Lets not talk about cheap." He held his index finger up and "Tsked" as he moved it side to side tauntingly; in only a brief moment. Placing his hands behind his back casualy as if he weren't phased much by it until another voice broke the silence between them. It was a male; who was he? Raising a brow; as if this couldn't be anymore interesting nor annoying as it were. No matter; Hiei had exhaled softly in annoyance at Waka's appearance.

"Another one? Haven't you had enough emberassment for one day?" He stated lowly more to his self than anyone. Turning to face Waka; confused on the french words he used; no matter it was meaningless. Narrowing his garnet hues; they flickered with an intense amount of danger dripping in them. The way he spoke to him; Hiei loathed it; but within a moment he answered back. "Shouldn't you be on your way already with your tail between your legs? In case you haven't noticed I'm not afraid of you; I won't run; I don't intend to; Once you've started this; i'll be the one to finish it." Hiei hissed lowly; as if the words were mere venum dripping off the edge of his tongue. He wasn't aware of what had been falling from the sky; but surely if he had he would've moved. Pausing when he felt a load of something come crashing down upon his much smaller frame. "The hell?!" He snarled angerily. "Al?! What did you say?!" Edward shouted in mid air as he to had appeared to be falling at a fast rate; landing right on his rear. "Ouch...that hurts." Edward twitched; "Al?!" He looked around till he saw Al land on Hiei; eyes opened widely. "Oh snap! Al! Get off!!! I think you just squashed a kid!" Edward paniced not seeing the wolf and the man next to her; moving over to pry Al off of Hiei's cursing figure.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 am

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] Amater10

In the death of your splendor
And now as I make haste
Towards my own death
My pride breaks
Under its own weight

Why did her touch bring him such sweet bitterness? Why did it arouse memories he had locked away in his mind? Why did the tears want to come out now? He didn't understand the feelings that swirled in his heart, though something in Maria's touched unleashed a massive chain of events. Bloody images long repressed began to flow into Kenshin's mind, dancing vividly in front of him as if to taunt the rouge samurai for all the past mistakes he had committed. :: Not now!:: The red-haired male screamed mentally, fighting with his stubborn body to prevent the emotions from escaping him. He didn't need to have an emotional break down nor did he want to cause anyone worry. After all there would be certain people worried back home if he failed to show up. Of course he knew of others who would be relieved to hear that the dreaded 'Man Slayer' vanished from Tokyo. :: It doesn't matter what my old opponents think...the dreaded samurai vanished well over ten years ago. Even though..these people here don't realize that I pose a threat to their innocent lives. :: Swallowing harshly, Kenshin drove the negative thoughts into a hidden corner of his mind and threw fresh dirt over the subject. The less these friendly strangers knew of him, the less likely they would be attacked. Or at least he hoped his dreaded nightmares wouldn't come to harm anyone. Clearing his throat the young man turned his attention towards the raven-haired woman as a small smile appeared on his jaded face "Yes. These scars are nothing new. Just old wounds I managed to acquire in my younger days." Kenshin explained his voice sounding quite old for someone still young. The experiences he had in his life had driven him to become an adult at such a young age, yet he never lost that desire to became a young boy once again. Taking in a deep breath, he closed violet orbs to relax..but his mental peace soon became filled with blood-chilling protests. Cranking one eye open, the samurai watched in disbelief as the brown-haired male approached Hige with extravagant moves of his muscular body. Both eyes opened fully, the red-haired male felt a sweat-drop form in the back of his head and a small chuckle escaped from his lips "What in heaven's name is occurring?" Kenshin asked "Did someone's screws finally come loose?" Brushing fiery strands of hair from his face, the rouge samurai continued to observe Kiba until he did the unspeakable. Facial features going pale, the young man slapped a hand over his mouth "Did he..do what I think he did?" Shaking his head, the red-head averted his gaze to the floor. What caused Kiba to act abnormal? Was there something out there responsible for the male's strange and somewhat disturbing nature? Was the world going absolutely mad? Maybe it was.

"Good." Kurama replied with a crooked grin appearing on his lips, bright green orbs settled on the red-head for a minute. The stiffening of his body, color draining from the samurai's face caused some worry for the young fox demon. He began to wonder if Kenshin had been wounded somewhere or perhaps he was being followed by someone. Turning his head around, he began to scan the forest for any hidden dangers...though nothing seemed amiss. "Hmm..I do think Kiba might be gender confused." Kurama replied with an amused chuckle escaping him. Just watching the brown-haired male go from aggressive to flirty in the blink of an eye seemed an unlikely source..especially when it came to having Kiba kiss Hige. "Oh...my!" Kurama gasped softly, jade orbs widening in astonishment. Did Kiba just touch Hige? Why? Did the male harbor feelings for his perverted male? Shaking his head the young man wondered what other unworldly surprises this day would have in store. Though minutes later, he felt Maria clinging to him for dear life. "Don't worry...I won't allow any harm to befall you. That I promise." Kurama replied sincerely, his voice becoming edged with serious determination. Hands falling to the sides, he continued to watch the awkward scene between both wolves who only minutes before had been on the edge of tearing each others throats out. How ironic could life be. "Weird...Kiba's eyes seem glazed." He observed quietly, but decided to keep hos observations to himself. :: My companions don't need to know what I've seen. Perhaps..all of this is just a nightmare...from which I'll wake up soon.:: Green orbs falling half-shut, Kurama soon heard a disgust shout coming from the opposite side. "What the hell!?" Kiba's distraught voice rang through the clearing "Eww...Hige let go of me!" Green orbs opening once again, Kurama caught sight of the russet-haired teenager shoving poor Hige away from him. With livid cheeks colored red in humiliation, the white wolf huffed angrily as he turned to look at everyone "What are you looking at?" He questioned, after running a masculine hand across his face. Sapphire hues glanced downwards to see his fingers coming away colored in a pink substance. "Nani?" Frowning in dismay, he waddled towards the lake and soon began to question his difficulty in walking. "Uh..Kiba..what you might see may not be amusing for you." Kurama warned, his eyes shimmering with deep-seated worry. Hand extending into dismissive gesture, the white wolf glowered at the sly fox "What do you mean? I'm not amused anyway...especially after seeing Hige's ugly face." Kiba snickered as he made his way to the lake.

:: Why can't I walk? Did I get injured? :: The young male staggered uncertainly towards the water's edge, bending down by the shore line to glance at his reflection. Pale moonlight shimmered upon the lake's still surface creating a mirror effect from which the young man could not take his eyes off his reflection. Blue eyes widening in horrid shock, he saw himself wearing a white robe on his body, but it wasn't just any ordinary piece of clothing. :: I..I'm wearing Maria's cloths! :: Cheeks tinged a dark red, he quickly yanked the jewels from his ears and neck, then hurried to yank the annoying robe from his body. Snarling heavily, the white wolf wiped his lips before turning narrowed orbs on the small group "Whose bright idea was to humiliate me like this?" He hissed furiously. "We had nothing to do with your strange behavior. The only one who knows the answer is none other then yourself." Kenshin replied. his tone turning serious "And don't give us that threatening look." The samurai whispered calmly. Seething in silent anger the young male snarled furiously at the human male standing before him. How dare he treat him like that! This was an outrage for the white wolf as he was used to humans cowering in fear before him. Though his samurai stood proudly in the middle of the group with his hands resting limply to the sides. "If you feel the need to attack me..then do so." Kenshin muttered beneath his breath "I'm not one to back down from challenges." Tensing down, the other male clenched fists together and made a move to charge at Kenshin, then stopped as a shocked expression crossed his face. What happened to Kurama? Who was this strange youkai? For a minute Kiba failed to recognize the silver-haired demon, but upon closer inspection he felt his blood chill to the very core. "Y..Youko.." He stammered in surprise, yet the brown-haired male couldn't stop wondering how the famous thief had appeared before them. "Punyaa! Without warning, the silver-haired male began advancing towards Kenshin with muscular arms out-stretched. "What is happening here!? Has he also lost his marbles!?" Kenshin stammered, his facial features going red with how close the fox demon got to him. "Stay away from me!" He squeaked loudly, grabbing his blade the samurai scrambled around the clearing with one fast Youko Kurama after his tail.

-----

:: This demon is beyond redemption. He seeks to destroy every last demon just to grow in strength? What kind of fool believes that theory? :: The Tao master's lipped thinned into small smirk as blue orbs glinted brightly in the dim light. Blade held out in front of him, Ushiwaka kept the green saber-like blade in a defensive position while his senses stretched out to touch Amaterasu's godly energy. :: Ma Cherie, I hate to rain on your parade..but this demon would have slaughtered you in mere minutes. His youkai is quite strong..while your powers continue to wane. :: Feeling a shudder through his body, the blond-haired male turned momentarily to watch the white wolf pin ears down. He could feel her displeasure slicing into him, like a knife gashing through soft butter. The Solar Deity knew her place, but obviously Amaterasu was one stubborn female who wouldn't understand how her reckless behavior could end up killing her. "Hmph." Ushiwaka replied, his attention turning back to the raven-haired fire demon. Tensing down, he opened lips to speak "Who said I'm running away?" Waka countered in a calm tone, his lips curving downwards in a small grin. :: Nice going..you jerk! What about the warning you gave me before? This is his world...not ours...:: The sun goddesses' snarled mentally at her guardian. Yellow orbs widening, she suddenly lunged at the the blond-haired male without warning. "What the..!?" He exclaimed as he felt her pull him forcefully away from the area where he'd been only moments ago. Sapphire hues going wide as saucers, Ushiwaka paused in astonishment to witness a metal suit of armor talking and a young man falling from the sky. Shaking his head savagely, the young man wondered if demon world was messing with his mind. "Idiotic wolf..making me look around for you." He muttered in displeasure "I want to get out of this forsaken place." His attention turned upon the metal-suit of armor that rested heavily upon Hiei's cursing frame. Lips trembling, the Tao Master tried to contain his laugh at the sight of the youkai looking so small compared to the massive steel body weighing him down. "Big brother!" Alphonse whined softly "Haven't you even heard a word I've said?" The young man questioned "I think we are lost." He repeated the words, but quickly stopped as glowing yellow orbs captured sight of their surroundings. Where had civilization gone to? Alphonse remained lost in his own world until Edward's panicked voice sliced through him. "Kid?" He whispered, not knowing what his brother was talking about until Hiei's frantic curses reached him. Glancing downwards, he caught sight of the raven-haired demon pinned beneath his massive body and a wave of shame over-came him "Aye!" Quickly grabbing a hold of his brother's hand, Alphonse pulled himself off Hiei's body as the nails from his armor protested from the sudden movement "Are you alright!?" The young man cried out in worry as he keeled next to Edward, but he did become aware of Amaterasu and Ushiwaka's presence.

:: What is the matter Ushiwaka? Laughing at people's misfortunes? :: The sun-goddess whispered bitterly at her guardian who seemed to be struggling to hold his laughter in. Ears pinned backwards, she couldn't understand why the Celestials always made fun of others. Sure. This demon insulted her. Called her bad names. Even broke her precious Divine Instrument. Yet, did it make it fair to laugh at him? Amaterasu didn't know the exact answers, but she wondered if maybe her beliefs were wrong. Was Waka's way of acting correct? Pushing the questions away from her mind, the Solar Maiden continued to watch the two new comers with wary golden orbs. They seemed just as different and lost as Waka and herself. Perhaps, these people were Celestials as well? A simple scent confirmed her hope as it turned out both were humans. Though the larger looking male confused her greatly for he wore a steel suit of armor. Why? Was he a warrior? Or a half-breed? :: Careful Amaterasu...if these people are like that demon..then we're in trouble. :: Her mind whispered in warning. Pricking her ears forward, Amaterasu suddenly caught the scent of someone very familiar. Loki. Did he come with Ushiwaka to track her down? She had no clue, but the sun goddess did not hesitate in bolting from the scene and towards the scent of the god. Alabaster body gleaming beneath the pale sunlight, the canine padded ahead while Waka called out suddenly "What the!?" He tried calling Amaterasu back, but by the time he had a voice, she was gone from sight. :: Loki! :: She called out as soon as she saw him trudging through the dark forest. Without a moments hesitation, the white wolf pounced against the young male with a joyful yip escaping from her. Except, she had no idea a small barrier had formed directly behind the god of mischief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]   F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F o r b i d d e n [Mature; Private]
Page 1 of 1