S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] Empty
PostSubject: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

'Beyond life; there are two doors; Heaven or Hell; Rakuen/Heaven...a place of harmony; a sence of peace; Hell..a place of torture; evil...pain. There are things in this world; one wouldn't understand...Do these places exist? Is it all in our minds? Is what others believe really just a rumor? I've heard of diffrent worlds...Spirit; Demon...Earth; Bad places? Or is it all in just our minds? I've dreampt of visiting these worlds...Espeacialy earth...Looking up at the moonlit sky from here; I never felt so alive; So many shades of green not even the land of the gods could offer such a thing...' A whisper merely echoed within the raven haired woman's mind; crimson hues shimmering within the darkness. A ghastly figure wandered through the forests late at night; cloaked in white. She wore a thin long dress; it clung to her curves dragging just a bit from behind; with a small low cut in front. Thin straps lightly fell against her shoulders as she stepped over shades of green and slightly unleveled grounds. Pale fingertips lightly traced the tree bark as she eased her way between diffrent areas; softly humming as she looked for a way out of the woods. Long black hair ruffled in a slow steady way in a haunting manner. She almost didn't seem human; in fact; she held a great sence of beauty and mystery to her pale features. It was rare for anyone to be out alone wandering through these parts; appearantly unaware of the dangers that lerked around every corner. Extended fingertips lightly gripped one side of her white gown as she placed her hand on the side of a tree; stepping down into a viney area. Where am I? She thought; turning her gaze around her surroundings; impossible to know at this rate.

After a few moments of standing there not really paying attention; it wasn't until she heard the sound of a branch breaking in half. Catching her breath; holding it; as if she couldn't breathe; uneasily turning around beyond the hidden brush. Exhaling as soon as something so simple as the sound of a gun being triggered; did her eyes widen in sheer horror. Gasping as a bullet grazed her shoulder; feeling blood drizzling down her skin slowly. "U-Uhn." She stammered in pain; clamping a hand over her shoulder; "Witch!!! Get back here! I'll have your head!" A man snarled peering out of the brush holding a gun pointed at the young woman; just as she turned around. "No; You have me mistakened for another; Please." She pleaded just as she began to run into another direction. Flinching in so much pain; trying to dodge the flying bullets and keep a steady balance. Though it was hard to tell where she was going; growing exhausted just fighting her way through vines with thorns in them. Her poor skin ended up getting torn into slightly; not to mention getting pierced yet again with another bullet. Just as she felt as if she could keep running; she tripped over a rock and fell forwards. Slamming into the cold hard ground without much delay; "A-Ah!" She stammered as she went tumbling down a hill of some sort.

'Oh please no...don't let this be the end for me!' She paniced in silence as she collided with another source of ground below. She could feel her heart pounding against her rib cage; grasping grass between her fingertips she began to force her self up. But sadly it was a total fail; "I-I have to try.." She hissed through gritted teeth; if she couldn't run she would crawl to try and not be seen. Weakly she began to drag half of her body through the ground like grass the best way she could. With her vision becoming more than blurred; would she survive? or end up becoming an animal's supper? swallowing hard. When she thought she would be safe; she collapsed after rolling onto her side. Feeling tears staining her pale cheeks as she held onto her wounded shoulder. Curling up slightly; she shivered in the open breeze; it was cold; would she die? she could only pray not. In a silent prayer; she whispered beneath her breath; ' Please...don't let this be it for me...Oh please.' She whimpered quietly in a silent sob; unaware of there being a school some where around here.

From the far off distance; a figure lingered within the treetops; fingertips lightly scartching their selves against the bark of the tree. Appearing to be slight streaks being dragged across the plant; leaving deep gashes. Beneath the moonlight; his pale features were more appearant; honey gold brown hues were casting up into the moonlight. Looking to be only a teenaged boy; it had been quite a while since he had fed; always looking forward for a great hunt. Since humans weren't on his lunch list; he decided after a long time ago after he became what he were. That he would never drink blood from a human; so instead; he would hunt for the blood of an animal. Standing up within the treetops; he took in a deep breath before he exhaled; scenting the air. There were animals scattered all around; something was out there; something that caught his interest. It smelt of animal yet or something else; what was it? it irritated him to the very core; he hated not knowing or being drawn to something he couldn't see. One thing was for certain for the young Cullen boy; he would find out. Gruffly grunting something; he leapt between the treetops; finding a good enough spot to leap down. Light hair ruffling as he landed down upon his own two feet; standing tall and handsome as ever. His eyes scanned every single detail of the area he had came into; it was all to familar; these were his hunting grounds. A small smirk crept upon his lips; shoving his hands into his pockets as he began to walk forth. You would think for being alone it would be dangerous; danger was something that didn't ring in his mind since he wasn't human.

A young blonde haired male had sighed heavily; drawing his fingertips through his hair idly as he walked outside the school grounds. Icey blue hues peered to gaze into the forest surrounding the area of their school. What was out there? he had spent so much time behind closed doors; he almost forgot what it was like to feel the breeze in his hair. He could smell diffrent scents; mainly of blood near by; but it wasn't that that caught his interest. Having already been fed; his smell one of the Cullen's around; that and a scent of an animal...but was it? No; something else. "I wonder..." The young male pondered beneath his breath to his self; glancing back at the school. No one would notice he were gone right?..So; maybe it would be alright to take a trip into the unknown. A innocent smile curled upon his lips as he slowly began to wander away from the school. Hopefully Kaname and the others wouldn't be to sore with him; after all; something like this was rare and that meant excitement. It wasn't long before he broke out into a run; if one were to have saw him; they probably thought the blurr was just an animal. But then again; what kind of an animal or a human was that fast?
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:23 pm

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] 12592610

If just one wish came true,
I want to deliver this to you in time.
If there are unchangeable desires,
they'll always be under the sakura tree.

"Another moonless night." A brown-haired youth whispered softly into the silent room, chestnut orbs flickering towards the glass window. Outside a small breeze tore through the lush trees in the front yard and at times the branches would creak in protest against the wind's assault. Smirking silently to himself, Kaname turned his attention away from the bleak scenery as there was nothing interesting to see without the silver moon to light the landscape. Shimmering orbs moved downwards to gaze at several stacks of papers scattered across his desk, along with various books opened to different pages. Shouldn't he be studying tonight? Or should he try planning a meeting tonight for the Night Class. "It's too late now to make meetings and I really don't feel like dealing with more problems tonight." He grumbled, as steady fingers slammed a small planner shut. Sliding out of his leather chair, Kaname rose from his seat to stare at the lone room again. He couldn't help feeling out of place without the usual chatter of the other vampires filling the entire room and to his dismay the young man couldn't concentrate without noise. Sighing in defeat, he gathered the text books and papers in hand before placing the items neatly in an over-hanging bookshelf. :: I need something to do. Anything would be fine. :: He thought in desperation, fighting against the feelings of anxiety threatening to rise. Clenching his right hand into a quivering fist, the brown-haired begun to pace endlessly around the room. His demeanor changing from impatience to sudden calm upon hearing the old wooden door being opened. Who would open the door without knocking first? Kaname paused in mid-stride, brown hues narrowing into daggers as anger coursed through his veins. "What do you want?" He hissed behind trouseled strands of hair. Heavy silence hung in the still room for several minutes, until the unknown male stepped into the darkness "Bullets." The young man's voice droned out coldly "And the fresh scent of blood..." He announced, raising his head towards the elder male in arrogance. Familiar lavender orbs glimmered a faint blood red in the darkness as the shadowy male walked around Kaname and towards the open window on the opposite side of the room. "Smells almost delicious." He whispered in a mocking tone towards Kaname "Makes me want to feast tonight on an unsuspecting human." A faint chuckle escaped from the male's dry lips as the elder male stormed towards him "You will do no such thing." Kaname declared, his burning gaze digging into the dark figure standing near the window "I will forbid you from causing chaos again Zero." The young male muttered, but he knew words wouldn't hold the silver-haired male once his desire for blood rose. Nothing would, unless he acted swiftly and silently. :: Control yourself Zero.:: He mused quietly, though in his heart his worst fears had begun to come true.

:: I hate every last one of you. I especially loathe you Kuran. :: Zero thought mentally to himself, pausing for a moment near the open window. Twisting his head to the side, the young man smiled smugly at the annoyed coven leader "Now you're giving me orders?" Zero questioned, his voice nothing more then a mere whisper above the clamor of the wind. "I should off.." Biting down in mid-sentence, he whirled away from Kaname as a fierce anger ripped through his chest. He hated vampires with all his heart, yet ironically he was one himself. :: It wasn't as if I wanted to turn into a blood -sucking monster . :: Trembling fingers gripped the edge of the window sill and without a second thought, the youth leapt over the edge in one quick fluid motion. "Wait!" Kaname's voice resounded in panic, but it was to late. The elder male took two steps forward in a vain attempt to stop the young vampire from leaving the academy, though by now his pupil was a mere shadow galloping across the yard. :: With so many humans surrounding this area, I have no doubts of Zero causing trouble. :: Shaking his head in dismay, the brown-haired male jumped right behind the departing figure in the forest. Red-brown orbs taking in their surroundings keenly, Kaname raced into the heavy brush without second thoughts on his safety. Why should he worry? People couldn't distinguish him as a vampire, but if Zero showed his true colors then the citizens would begin to suspect. :: Cross Academy would be in grave danger. :: Everything he had worked so hard to accomplish would deteriorate in seconds thanks to the foolishness of one individual. Pushing aside his thoughts, the young male paused suddenly as familiar gun shots rang through the area. He stayed completely still, waiting for the sound of footsteps to leave before proceeding on his desperate search for Zero. Kaname broke into a light run once the danger had passed, but he faced the dilemma of not knowing where the silver-male had gone to. Where could he have gone? To the city? To the mountainous path in the West? Those options seemed unlikely for Zero wasn't one to travel very far from the academy, so where could he have gone to? Then as if in response to his question, the breeze shifted direction and with it the sweet scent of blood. Raising a slender eyebrow, Kaname inhaled the wind with it's strange aroma of blood mixed in with flowers from the meadow below. This blood did not smell like animal nor human. So, who was the strange creature that had such strange blood coursing through them?

With the heavy scent of blood wafting from the field, the brown-haired male made an abrupt turn towards the hills. Kaname raced towards the edge, and stopped to peer down into the small field below. Keen brown orbs picked out the shape of a small bundle wrapped in some sort of white clothing. Even from the distance, he could make out the faint red tint soiling the alabaster fabric on the strange figure huddled in the high grasses. Was it dead? The young male couldn't help wondering, but his speculations were cut short. Narrowing his eyes, Kaname spotted the silver-haired male approaching the wounded figure at high speed. Judging from the glowing crimson in Zero's eyes, the elder male knew instantly that his fellow pupil was falling into one of his uncontrollable urges to feed. Shifting into action, Kaname raced down the soft slope towards Zero, his arms thrown out in an attempt to push the white-haired male from the lump on the ground. Above them, the grey clouds thinned slightly to reveal the pale gold moon in all it's glory. Faint rays fell across the land and one light fell upon the figure curled against the dirt. Brown orbs went wide in horror, as the elder vampire realized Zero was trying to drink the blood from none other then a poor wounded girl. "Control yourself!" He spat dangerously, grabbing a hold of Zero's beige shirt. Digging his fingers into the cotton fabric, he wrestled with the lustful vampire for a few minutes. "Release me!" The silver-haired male screamed in vain, his own arm reaching out to grab at Maria while the other tried to push Kaname away from his prey. "I don't intend on letting lunch evade me tonight." Zero snapped, baring razor sharp fangs in the moonlight. :: Ack! I don't want this to get out of control! :: Muscles swelling beneath his black coat, the older male pushed Zero to the ground until it appeared as if the two young men were lying on top of the raven-haired woman.

---

"Mama, do you have to go!?" Kaito's small voice interrupted his mother from the task at hand. Whirling around with a patient expression etched across her face, a young woman knelt down to pat her son's snow-white hair "Yes, my little darling. Mom has duties to fulfill today, but I promise to be back to play catch with you." Amaterasu reassured her child. "Okami Amaterasu, I have a message from Odin for you." Another voice caused, the sun-goddess to turn around abrupt. Facial expression changing into a scowling frown, the silver-haired woman snarled softly "Couldn't he pick another god to do the job, instead of bothering me?" she asked, but took the scroll carefully from the woman's hand. Untying the red ribbon from around the papyrus paper, the young woman's plum orbs scanned the cursive letters lightly. And within minutes, the sun-goddess was glaring at the messenger in disdain "He chose me to go down to Earth? What about my son!? Who's going to look after him?" Amaterasu questioned in concern, though in her heart she knew the other Celestials' cared nothing for their own kind. "Not my problem. After all you are a deity and hence is your job to make sure the world's are in working order. After all, having a child was your choice." The woman sneered, pale brown orbs falling upon Kaito in slight disdain "As for the brat, he is older enough to behave. And if he doesn't, your reputation will go down the drain." Chuckling slightly, the angel vanished into a twinkle of light. Her words left Amaterasu to wallow around in immense worry, she had a job to do..but also a son to raise. "Momma, are you alright? What do you have to do now!?" Kaito questioned, as he bounded excitedly to stare at his mother with big amber orbs. "Just duties that might interfere with play time." The sun-goddess answered softly, and she couldn't help feeling ashamed for breaking her son's heart. "You promised we would play today!" The little boy begged, small tears began to form. Throwing his little hands out, the young man buried his face into the goddess's silk skirt. He refused to let his mother leave him, just like his dad had so many years ago. "Kai-Chan...I will be back." Amaterasu said at last, disengaging herself from the wailing boy. ::Gomen, I loathe to leave you unattended here. But deity duties call me. :: She walked towards the gilded gates, a distressed expression crossing over her face. Extending the scroll out towards the guardian angels, the young woman passed through the barrier and leapt down to the outer fringes of Earth. Unknown to her was that her child had gone through the open gate first, without her knowledge.

Curly white-hair billowing behind her, the sun-goddess landed gently in an area quite unfamiliar to her. Many trees surrounded her on all sides and above her, the waning moonlight fought for dominance against the dark clouds. "Earth is different from what I thought. Could the horrible stories the gods have composed be true or are they myths?" Shrugging of the question, she turned around to gaze at the open portal in dismay. "Why couldn't Odin ask another god to do this job?" Amaterasu groaned, extending her hands out towards the twinkling blue light. Plum orbs falling shut, the young woman summoned energy to shut the portal. An eternity seemed to pass by, until the her strength began to fall dangerously low. Pausing for a moment, the sun goddess watched in satisfaction as the azure light began to faded into oblivion. Yet a horrid realization dawned upon the wolf-goddess. How would she get back home without the portal? "Dam it! I forgot to jump back in." Slapping a hand to her forehead, the white-haired girl blew out a frustrated sigh. No portal, meant no way to see her beloved son. And to make matters worse, he was by himself in a place where no other god cared enough to watch after another Deity. :: I haven't a choice, except to travel around this area looking for another way to get into heaven. :: Morphing automatically into her wolf form, the canine padded through the forest at an average speed. Pale coat shimmering faintly beneath the moonlight, Amaterasu slipped under some brush as a new urgency over came her. She was thirsty and wanting water, but the nearest source meant crawling out into the open. Pausing once again, the solar maiden glanced in desperation at the sparkling liquid several yards from her. :: Should I risk it? :: Twisting her head around, Amaterasu scanned her surroundings briefly for any signs of danger. So far, the clearing seemed safe and without another flicker of hesitation she walked out to grab a quick drink from the lake.

"Ayi!" The young man tumbled face first from the portal onto the hard ground, his breath abrupt pushed out from his chest at the harsh thud. "W..where am I? What happened?" Kaito drew himself into fetal position at first refusing to move a muscle, but his curiosity soon peaked. Crawling to his feet, the little boy stood up on wobbly legs to inspect his strange surroundings. Shimmering amber orbs flickered from tree to tree, neither recognizing the shape nor knowing where he had fallen to. Though one thing rose clearly in the young man's mind, he was away from his mother. Panic seized him instantly and the young man began to regret his choice of disobeying his mom. :: Well, let's put it this way. I don't have to listen to adults...and I'm free to do as I wish without being yelled at. :: With the words echoing in his mind, the white-haired boy smirked happily "No adults here! Might as well enjoy myself!" His fright completely gone, Kaito shifted into his canine form to cover more ground. White tail wagging erratically in the air, the wolf pup scampered across the ground at high speed until he slammed into an unknown figure. A sudden yipe erupted from the pup's mouth and he ended up falling backwards in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

How could it come to this? She was only wandering the foresty depths; not out of curiousity; well maybe just a little. She was only looking for her lost companions; who's to say that was a crime? no that couldn't be it. That man; how did he know she was there? was it that he had been there for quite sometime? Perhaps; even if so. But why?? He seemed so enraged; he was so bent on calling me a witch. Wanting to shoot me? Had he only mistook me for something else? I wasn't a witch; did those types of things even exist? I wouldn't know. They say the gods don't exist; but rakuen; says a diffrent story. Wincing in dismay; the cold breezy wind seemed to cause her poor weakened body to shiver. "I-It's..c-cold..." She stammered quietly; trying to bundle her frame up a bit more so she wouldn't freeze to death. There had to be someone out here! No who was she kidding; she didn't even know where she were. How did she expect anyone to help her if she couldn't be of any help to her self? She didn't even know where she was in the first place; and then even so. Stiffening slightly; after a while of laying in silence; she became aware of faint footsteps coming from a certain angle. Crimson hues opened slightly; Footsteps? Did her ears only decieve in playing a cruel trick on her?

"H-Hello...? Someone here?" She hoarsely spoke lowly; in a weak attempt to make communication; was she insane? what if it was a crazed wild animal! She was sure to lose that fight quickly. Whatever the case; she would never have known until it came close; biting down on her lower lip uneasily. To her surprise; she heard faint voices with a blurred figure approaching; thought her vision wasn't very good. The words were hard to make out; tensing when she felt someone latch ahold of her with a single arm. "W-What's going on?" She whispered in silence; feeling quite some struggle. There seemed to be a second person; whoever it was; appeared to be human or at least given a human appearance. Squinting her eyes some what; what were they doing? Fighting? but why? she twitched in slight annoyance at the thought of them fighting for no reason. "Y-You're hurting me...S-Stop it." The woman winced; feeling two figures slightly atop of her; stiffening up. Hearing the words "Lunch" wait a minute! Were these some type of cannibals? feasting on human flesh? crimson hues widened in sheer horror. She didn't want to be someone else's lunch. Panicing. "L-Let go of me!" She weakly whined; struggling to crawl out from underneath the two. Once after putting up quite the struggle; she managed to at least get half her body out of the way. Dragging her frame slightly across from underneath; she collasped yet again; panting.

Failing to realize the area of something hidden; there was a slight hiss emerging from a short distance away. What was it? Something began to slither from a curled state; appearantly they had disturbed it's resting place. Tensing; she wasn't prepared; for what was bound to happen next; the reptile seemed furious. As a result of her careless moves; she ended up paying for it; with a grave price. The snake slightly lifted it's head; mouth opening wide hissing; fangs dripping with venum until eventully. The creature lashed forth without warning; fangs had sunk quickly into the poor woman's ankle. As soon as she felt the fang like creature sink it's poisonous fangs into her already weakened state. It still managed to draw out a cold blooded scream to escape her lips; "A-Ah!" She cried out in pain; squirming until she stiffened. Finaly when the snake felt she would no longer be a threat. The creature slowly released her and began to slither away between the rocks rather slowly; leaving her poor body to suffer. Once it released her; she rolled over slightly onto her side; biting down on her lower lip. Pretty hard enough to draw more blood; she felt her body stiffen up; to the point where she couldn't move. Slightly shaking; she was at the mercy of the venum that was creeping it's way into her blood stream. "U-Uhn..." She groaned between her gritted teeth; what a pathetic way to die..she felt so stupid to be in this state.Crouched from above slightly afar; a figure peered to be hidden between the roof tops of Cross Academy. Crimson locks slightly ruffled within the wind; cloaked in darkness; red hues glintening beneath the dim light of the moon. "Pity.." The woman mused beneath her breath; two fighting men and a wounded woman plaqued with posion; what else could be more amusing that this to watch?

After for walking for quite a bit; Edward Cullen found his self to become rather anxious than to see what it were that was drawing his attention. He never found anything more interesting besides human blood at this point. Although he wasn't at all worried about anyone like humans seeing him; there were hardly ever any around. Out here; there were probably only some at Cross Academy; the Cullen family was forbidded to step foot. Probably because Chairman Cross didn't quite like the idea of other vampires looming around the school grounds. He was probably afraid they would loose control and feed on their non-vampire students. Letting out a chuckle; Edward brushed off the thought as he continued to walk. Scenting the air; there was the scent again; it was closer this time; much closer. Smirking mentally; he stiffened before he decided to use the given talents he had been given as a vampire. Shifting in place; he withdrew his hands from his pockets; flexing them like so. Before he shot off into a run' quicken speed; probably faster than a cheetah or a tiger; it was quite impressive. As if humans could out run him; or fight him off; he frowned at that thought for many reasons. Gruffing snarling at his own comments; he shifted to come to a hault only inches away from some sort of a lake. There; here was the one area that his own curiousity managed to lead him to. Straightening his posture; golden hues scanned the open area from a shadey hidden part he stood there. Narrowing eyes briefly; catching a glimpse of some sort of a wolf; taking a drink from the crystal clear water. Why did it smell diffrent from any other animal? it puzzled him so much. Irritated him to the very core; oh well; not as if it mattered; he hand't fed in a while; grinning a bit. "Perfect.." He licked his dry lips; already tasting the blood he imagine he would spill over in a matter of seconds. It was now or never; quickly and quietly almost soundlessly he moved from area to area. Landing into a crouching position between the brush; he waited for the right moment; till suddenly. He darted from his position as quickly as he could; stretching out his arms into a thrown position to grasp his prey. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed; hoping to be victorious.

So Cullen was around huh? not that it mattered; he must've liked dissapointment; as if he'd like Edward catch this type of prey. It excited him; just thinking about finaly being able to feed again without those blasted tablets. Better yet; no Kaname to put a stop to it! that was the best part yet; grinning mentaly. He failed to realize where he had been going; until suddenly he collided with something. "Ouch." Idol stumbled slightly back to keep his balance; gritting his teeth in annoyance as he peered his icey blue hues down at the small pup. "What's this? A small pup?" He mused; his annoyed expression seemingly to vanish into a slight grin. "Well well well...Where's your mother little one?" Idol poked Kaito slightly on the nose tauntingly. "You're such a cute little thing...It would be a shame to leave you all alone." He reached down to pick up the small pup as best as he could. ""Tsk tsk...So young...so alone; It would be ashame to drink your blood." He playfully stated in a serious tone of voice. He wanted to see just how much he could make this poor little pup fear him.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] 12592610

If just one wish came true,
I want to deliver this to you in time.
If there are unchangeable desires,
they'll always be under the sakura tree

"Idiot! Stop this foolish behavior now!" The brown-haired youth snapped violently, doubling his right hand into a fist Kaname slammed it into the vampire below him. Flecks of blood and dirt splattered all around them, until a hand grabbed Kaname's fist. "Stop hitting me." The voice snarled sounding plainly annoyed after such a battering. Zero's crimson orbs faded back to their original lavender color and he immediately pushed himself away from the elder male "Did I do some damage?" He asked in a low whisper, his ears still resonating with a faint female voice. "Wait a minute.." Zero whirled around in stunned surprise, his hand releasing Maria's wrist as her weak voice broke through the tense stillness. "Nice going..Zero. You scared another poor human." The brown-haired vampire muttered, shaking his head in disgust. No doubt he would have to erase the girl's memory, but just as he was about to react his muscular frame fell backwards as the wounded girl rolled from beneath them. Russet orbs met wide lavender ones and both males watched the young woman crawling away. "For being badly wounded...she sure placed a struggle." Kaname observed quietly, his face showing no sign of expressions. Though deep in his heart, he was worried about the chaos that would ensue if any of the other members arrived upon the scene. :: I must act fast..or else we risk having our secrets discovered. :: Rising from the high grasses, Kaname walked a few paces after the young woman for he knew that the girl was in such a bad state of health.

"We should hurry." Zero muttered, pausing for a moment as a faint hiss reached his ears. Hair rising on the back of his neck, the white-haired youth took out a small pocket knife from his jeans. Index finger pressing against the metal switch-plating, he deployed a lethal looking blade in the moonlight. "Zero.." Kaname muttered in warning, his eyes falling faintly on the twinkling knife. "I sense a snake in the clearing." The young male stated, yet his warning was to late, Minutes later the hissing sounded louder and the young woman's blood curling scream echoed. "She's been bitten!" Kaname and Zero both exclaimed, both young men bolted down the hillside towards the young woman. Kneeling on opposite sides, the brown-haired youth glanced up to catch a brief glimpse of the serpent who had bitten Maria. "This is bad...the snake is of the poisonous variety." Kaname explained, his keen orbs glued to the two tiny fang marks on the girl's ankle. He would have to act fast or the girl would perish, but how? Should he send Zero to grab a doctor? Or should he act upon his instincts? "What do you plan to do?" Zero asked, though his answer came shortly as Kaname sank fangs into Maria's leg in an attempt to suck out the venom. "What does it look like. I'm trying to drain the poison out." The male responded, spitting out some of the bitter crimson mixed in with the neuro-toxins. Yet, none of the two young men were aware that a red-haired teenager spied on them from the bushes "Yusuke..do you see that?" Kurama asked softly, green hues narrowing in disgust "I'm afraid their hurting the poor girl." He muttered angrily at his companion.

---
She was a fool. A stupid and utterly helpless goddess who had foolishly locked herself out of heaven. Who would have thought the great Sun Goddess Amaterasu would have committed such a despicable mistake. Weren't god supposed to be perfect in all aspects? Weren't the gods blessed with incredible intelligence to remember not to make errors? Unfortunately, the white-haired woman knew some of those personality traits did not apply to her. She wasn't exactly the embodiment of the perfect god who obeyed all of Odin's harsh rules. No. Amaterasu considered herself an abomination for even being chosen to rule as an important deity. Why? Why had Odin chosen her specifically for closing the portal down on earth? Couldn't he have picked another god to do that task? Was he testing her? Or was he trying to separate her from Kaito? The young wolf raised an upper lip in disdain, showing her lethal fangs in the darkness. Head lowering to the water's glassy surface, Amaterasu began snarling curses at herself in a language that only special individuals could understand. The canine shouted blasphemy at her reflection, hoping the foolish-looking wolf would run away at her insults. Yet, even that was wishful thinking. She couldn't get rid of herself no matter how hard she tried and even cursing herself wouldn't help. Finally, the young woman gave into the horrid thirst plaguing her throat, muzzle dipped into the cool water; she drank for a few seconds. Triangular ears flickered back and forth like radar, searching for unfamiliar sounds which might indicate danger. Turning a sleek frame around slightly, the white wolf darted glistening amber orbs around the thicket..absently searching for a portal that had ceased to exist. :: What am I supposed to do now? I'm trapped down on earth, while my son is all alone up there. :: Raising her head towards the heavens, Amaterasu whined lowly in her throat. She didn't feel like a nurturing mother at all and perhaps, being a mom had been a mistake. :: How could I say that? Being a mother has been the most beautiful experience for me...even if raising a child on my own has been tough. :: Gazing back down at the water's still surface, Amaterasu made another move to catch one more drink of water, before going on a journey to find another portal. Head pitching down towards the edge, her body grew incredibly tense. She quickly raised herself into a defensive position to scan, but by now it was to late to react. An astonished yelp escaped from the maiden's lips as she felt arms being latched securely around her slender frame. :: I've been captured..but by who!? :: Her mind questioned frantically, as the sun goddess began to thrash around in a vain attempt to get away. :: Let go of me! :: She shouted mentally, ears pinned themselves backwards upon hearing a masculine voice shouting in victory. Rage flared within the sun goddess, and soon her anger began to show itself as the canine uttered a savage growl. Body trembling in anger and fear, the canine wallowed around heavily, her white coat becoming caked in wet dirt at her vain attempts to regain her footing. Though what use was it to struggle anymore?

Her captor appeared to be not only stronger, but how had he snuck unseen towards her? Was he some god himself? Or was he a special demon evolved to slay unsuspecting gods? With a million questions plaguing her mind, the wolf fell completely still for a few minutes. :: It's no use...I won't be able to summon enough energy to use the Celestial Brush..nor am I strong enough to fight back. :: Shutting amber orbs, the sun goddess was about to give in when a small breeze blew into the clearing. With the gentle wind the news it carried was not only interesting, but at the same time it carried emotions that awoke a primal instinct. Eyes snapping wide open, Amaterasu's pupils dilated as adrenaline began coursing within her exhausted body. The scent the wind carried belong to none other then her beloved son Kaito and he smelled distress. :: My son is in trouble! I must rescue him..but first..it is time to get this creature of me! :: Growling louder, Amaterasu turned her wrath upon the young man who had his arms around her. Fangs glinting white beneath the moonlight, she didn't hesitate at all to bite into the hand. Once the young wolf assumed the grip had lessened, she immediately bolted into the darkness with amber orbs narrowing into a dangerous scowl. Her child was in danger and it was her job as his protector to make sure harm did not fall upon the little wolf pup. :: Hold on! Momma is on her way to rescue you! :: The young woman called out mentally, yet she knew that her son lacked the vital tools for survival. :: I've forgotten again..that Kaito still hasn't developed his godly powers. He won't even last an hour alone. :: No sooner had the words vanished from mind, the sun goddess kicked herself into running past her normal limit. Ears pulled back and muzzle wrinkling into an angry snarl, the white wolf zig-zagged through the trees, until she saw a young man with a small wolf pup in his grasp. :: Is that...Kaito? :: Amaterasu's amber orbs widened in horror to see her son curled up into such a small ball. He was obviously frightened by the entire ordeal and the young woman wondered if this encounter would leave him scarred for life. "Let go of my child!" Amaterasu tried shouting, but found that her words sounded more like hoarse barks resonating in the air. What was she doing? Barking seemed like an idiotic thing to do. Maybe she should change tactics? Hairs raised on her haunches, the wolf charged at Idol, while black-lined lips pulled back to reveal curved fangs ready to kill.

Did he hit a rock? Or did he hit a dead-end? The young wolf pup stayed in his awkward position, lying on his back with four paws curled inwardly. Dazed amber orbs stared at the twinkling sky above completely disoriented until a male voice broke through his stunned state. Whose voice did that belong to? Had they come here to help? Or maybe the stranger knew where his mom was. Flailing slightly in mid-air Kaito flipped himself into a sideways roll until his feet came beneath him. Rising on wobbly legs, the wolf pup whirled around to see where the voice had come from. Almond-shaped orbs focused on a young man with icy blue eyes staring directly at him. :: Something about that stare makes me afraid. What if he knows what I'm thinking!?:: Kaito swallowed, his body one big mass of frozen muscles standing stubbornly in place. He couldn't move no matter how hard his brain screamed and even with the menacing steps, the older male took towards him...he still couldn't move nor react. What was wrong with him? Had the blond-boy put a spell on him? Ears flattening against his skull, the little boy felt himself being picked up by the scruff of his neck and glancing downwards made him feel quite dizzy. :: Put me down! :: Kaito grumbled mentally, tiny paws kicking futility in the air until Idol's words sliced into him. Pausing in mid-air, the youth looked away at the mention of his mother. Where was she anyways? Was it possible she had forgotten about him? No. That couldn't be it. He knew the sun goddess would never abandon him without reason. "Woof!" He snarled hoarsely, batting furiously at the offensive finger poking his nose. Pulling his lips upwards and out of the way, the young wolf attempted to put on an aggressive display even though his tiny fangs could do no damage to flesh. :: I hope this works. :: Amber hues narrowing to slits, Kaito tried his best to display bravery despite the fear that clutched at his heart. He knew the elder male holding him had the power to harm him or even kill him if he wanted to, but why was he torturing him like this? Pushing aside all the mental images, he begun to move around frantically as Idol's last words chilled his flesh. Blood? This man would drink his blood? He didn't want to become food for no one else. Opening his mouth Kaito began to yelp his distress to the heavens and only stopped when he heard a furious growl coming from the opposite side of the clearing. Could it be salvation or death to him?
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:19 pm

How stupid of me; I couldn't even detect the stupid snake hiding beneath the brush. The poor raven haired woman thought as she remained slightly curled. It was hard to move since the mere venum threatening to enter her blood stream caused her pain. Every inch of her body felt as if she had been hit by a truck. It was getting harder to see; her breathing was becoming much more heavier for her to even begin to understand why. This was a diffrent feel; a terrifying one at that; trying to move was the most painful thing. Her body frame was slightly trembling as she struggled to move the best she could. With little to no effort; it seemed as if her life would be taken from her just from a wretched snake bite. Only if she would've stayed near Kurama and Yusuke; none of this would've never happened. Why did she get side tracked? How foolish could she had been; this was nothing but forest. Even on a calm place like earth; there were still danger that lerked around every corner; espeacialy in the dark. Maybe she was just to stubborn; naive and curious for her own good; look where it got her. Biting down on her lower lip; hearing two approaching footsteps; followed by a few voices that seemed faint. Perhaps it were the two from before? what should she do now?! would she become food or something? She could only pray not; wincing; she fell very still from exhaustion and the pain from it all. Crimson hues were threatening to fall shut; but not before she felt another pair of what seemed to be either teeth marks or fangs. Tensing; she muffled out a soft cry; going a tad bit limp while Kaname sucked out the deadly venum with the mixture of her own blood.

What's going on? What were they doing? Were they helping her? If so...why? Her thoughts began to drift off slightly in and out her train of thought. The pain was still there; but not as much; was the venum coming out? She waited until the teeth were out of her skin before she made an attempt to move at all. Flinching; after a few still moments; she shifted in place; forcing her self into a sitting position the best that she could. Jet black locks slowly fell against her pale skin and off her shoulders; revealing her features better. Crimson hues; strained to see her surroundings until a clear coated picture came out. She trailed her gaze from the shades of green down to her bitten ankle; brushing her fingertips carefully against the mark. It hurt; but it was lessen now that the venum was out; what bravery! she thought. Lifting her crimson hues to see who exactly was responsible for her life being spared. Catching a glimpse of both the white and brown haired male; her eyes nearly lit up. And a blush swept across her face thinning into a line across her delicate features out of a shy nature. They were both very...handsome looking young men; it reminded her briefly of her beloved red headed friend Kurama. She looked slightly startled and amazed at the same time; lips parted before they fell shut. Having to force her voice out as she began to speak. "W-Were...you two responsible for this?" She asked with hope sparking in her eyes leaning over in awe at both of the young men. "You were...weren't you?"

It seemed she didn't wait for an answer; some how she already knew that answer; and without warning threw her arms around both males. Bringing her slender frame slightly close; "I can't thank you both enough for what you have done for me." She stated excitedly; perhaps the earlier events of fear were forgotten. She briefly implanted a soft tender kiss against each of their cheek; pulling back as she sat up on her knees facing the two. "But I really do apprechiate it." Thrilled; but of course; she winced when she moved a certain way. "Uhn...Sorry about that; I guess i'm still hurting here and there.." She attempted to make a weak joke; which wasn't really a good one; considering she was hurt and there was nothing more to laugh about. As soon as Yusuke arrived upon the scene; seeing Kurama's facial features made Yusuke raise a brow. What was the red haired male so angry about. "Do I see what?" He asked curiously; peering his gaze beyond the brush; to his surprise; his eyes nearly poped out of his head. A line of redness spreaded across his features instantly; he nearly had a nose bleed. What was this? someone was sucking on their dear friend's ankle? oh the guttery thoughts that went through Yusuke's mind. "Y-Yeah I do...Wow; Well I say we go out there and gave them a piece of my mind." He swallowed a lump in his throat as he was the first to emerge. "Hey! Look Kurama." He stated cooly in a taunting matter. "If it ain't Shamu And Flipper; Who let you two out of seaworld? Or could it be you couldn't control your own hormones so you decided to just break out?" He folded his arms across his chest; but when he saw Maria holding onto them both; he nearly freaked out. "The hell?! Oh my god; it really is a threesome! What's the big deal Maria? You won't even give me or Kurama chance! What do they have that we don't?" Yusuke scowled at the raven haired woman who nearly turned around in shock. "H-Huh?" She stammered with a shade of red sweeping across her features; the way Yusuke put it...really made her emberassed; it was sickening. " Stop it Yusuke it's not like that..Not like that at all; What do you think this is? You make it sound like i'm some kind of..some kind of." She stammered; hesitating to use the term; but ended up anyway. "You act like i'm some kind of whore! You think I'd be that stupid to let someone I don't even know let alone two guys? They just helped me and they didn't even have to." She huffed; folding her arms across her chest fuming in silence; "I-Is that what you really think of me?" She asked with a shadow casting over her eyes from her bangs; resisting the urge to show any emotion of sadness. "That i'm the type of girl...who would just do that; Or is that all you see me as? Not a person but more of just a 'thing' you can just use; To think I actually thought you cared about me to even consider...that; I guess I was wrong..." She pointed out; lowering her head in dissapointment."W-Wait a minute I never s-sa--" Yusuke had been cut off by the sadness & disblief in her voice.

Finaly; triumph! Edward would feast well tonight; or so he thought; since it was rare to have a good find such as this. His meal from earlier; was a small rabbit; it wasn't enough even for someone his height or weight. Since he and his family were on a strict; what would be considered as a diet since they couldn't feed on human flesh. This was close as he could get to full possibly; but if any other vampires were to come around. Then no doubt he'd be out numbered or something; luckily he was almost home free. Blonde hair slightly ruffled as he tackled his own prey; grinning sheepishly; "Ah ha! Gotcha!" He taunted; not knowing his movements would be very much in vain; lips curling back slightly to reveal his white razor sharp teeth. Being barred beneath the dim light of the moon in the forest; slowly inching his teeth closer and closer. In hopes of finaly being able to sink his fangs into some flesh; for the hunger was getting more harder to control. Pausing when he felt another pair of fangs seemingly had sunk into his own flesh. Sinking into his hand; he hated to admit; it was more of a surprise; or a shock rather than a pain. Though he did feel a slight tingle of pain working his way up his arm from the hand bite. Gritting his teeth; he snarled; after startedly releasing the wolf like creature from his arms. Momenterily stumbling back to try and catch his balance; golden hues tinted a darker shade some what. Holding his wrist; eying the hand bit; it was a bit pink in the area he had been bitten. He seemed rather irritated about it; something was nagging him in the back of his head. How could he be so careless? Stuff like this rarely happened; he was fixing to let his prey get away so easily. Feeling his body tremble in sheer anger; he lifted his gaze in the direction the goddess left in. Hues tinting a light shade darker; automatically a gruff growl emitted from the back of his throat. "You little...You can run but you can't hide." The boy had mummered; without much warning he bolted out into a run. Of course; a run for him wasn't a normal one for a human; it was inhumanly to run the way he did.

Indeed Idol was a mean one; but he was doing it out of good fun; he had no intention hurting the small pup of course. Or so; Idol would've thought unless his thrist got the better of him; smirking mentally. He had this pup right where he wanted him; even through the brave display; Idol knew it was a bit of a front. The pup was still a pup; if he wanted to attack like a grown one would've he would've done did so a long time ago. Grinning; his razor fangs lightly pricked out the corner of his mouth as he laugh slightly. Seeing the small fangs being flashed at him. "Isn't this rich; You have fangs...I have fangs; Oh dear; Tsk tsk; But mine are more...bigger eh?" His icey hues flashed a slightly darker shade; he knew fear when he smelt it. Even through the display; it was easy to see whom had the upper hand in advantage. "Lets put it to the test to see who can bite harder hm?" Once again did the male taunt; barring his fangs back at the pup; freezing when he heard a bit of an aggressive growl and a bark being hurled his way. Lifting his gaze; he rose a slender blonde brow; another wolf? The mother perhaps? This was just to precious. Chuckling beneath his breath. "Well well well...Mommy I assume?" He placed a free hand on his hip. "I have something of yours right?" He mocked; failing to realize one of the Cullens were around; Edward peering his gaze down from the treetops. Mother huh? Edward thought in the back of his mind; at first he wanted to rip into the female wolf; and consume her blood out of anger and thirst. But seeing how even Idol taunted her with putting the child in danger; Edward had a better understanding. Closing his eyes; he sighed heavily; leaping down from the treetops landing onto his two feet behind Idol. "Idol...Put the pup down." Edward insisted as the male turned his attention to Edward; Idol's icey hues flickered in amusement. "Oh Edward nice to see you to...Where are the rest of your Cullen family?" Idol mocked; of course they probably didn't get along well. "Where my family is none of your concern...Just give the pup back and let it go." He once again attempted to get Idol to stop; raising a hand to reach out to grab the pup. "I don't think so!" Idol barred his fangs in anger towards Edward; Edward pulled his hand back quick as soon as he took hold of Kaito. Golden hues were a garnet shade; "Idol!" Edward snarled; tackling the blonde haired male before he would try to attempt to bite the small pup placing Kaito down. Edward fell back and instantly the two vampires rolled across the ground; both barring their fangs; and hitting each other with fierce punches. "You shouldn't have come here Cullen I may have to kill you now." Idol hissed as he slammed Edward against a few sharp rocks below; Edward snarled out of anger; extending his hands to grasp Idol's neck in an attempt to choke him. "Either you kill me or I kill you first; And I tell you i'll be damned to let someone like you kill me." Edward snorted; sinking his fingernails into Idol's flesh; of course; minor pain coursed through the other vampire. It appeared both males were to angry at each other to stop this ridiculous fight they were having.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 pm

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] 12612710

Silver eyebrow furrowed in deep worry, the slim adolescent paced around Kaname and Maria. He observed his 'companion' with wary purple orbs as if expecting for the council man to lose self-control at any minute. Vivid images from past events played in his mind, each flipping picture showing a dark page marked within Cross Academy's history. When hadn't a single day passed when a vampire hasn't harmed a day time student? Zero knew the level of incidents occurring at school had gradually decreased thanks to Kaname's brilliant leadership, but he couldn't help wondering what would happen if his dear old pupil lost his place as president. :: There is no lingering doubt in my head...that every rule written to protect the day time students will be broken. Kaname's theory of humans and vampires living in peace will shatter. :: He closed both hues shut against the thought of such a horrid event occurring. If such a tragic scene were to happen every single vampire would wind up dead. "As if we don't have a nasty reputation already." Zero muttered softly, his hand immediately going to touch the base of his neck. Slim finger tips ran gently against one side of cold skin, where he knew a small tattoo laid etched beneath his shaggy silver-hair. Tracing the raised surface, the young man couldn't help remembering his past as a human. He was once a normal adolescent seeking friends in high school, now he had no choice except to hide away with the very creatures he'd grown to despise. :: I'm a vampire against my own will. :: Sighing softly, Zero allowed his shoulders to sag after making sure the area was clear of threats. "How is she holding up?" He asked, while casting an emotionless stare at the brown-haired male. Watching the elder youth shift position, Zero could make out Kaname's determined expression "From the looks of the swelling...I've managed to drain most of the poison out." He explained softly "Hopefully..it didn't cause major damage to any blood vessels." He replied, raising a hand to wipe blood away from his mouth. With his face averted from Maria, the young vampire did not know her real condition until slender blades of grass crunched beneath the girl's shifting frame.

"Really? No major damage to her body?" The silver-haired adolescent questioned softly. His tone and expression carried a detectable amount of loathing for what Kaname did. "You do realize what you've just done?" Zero pointed out, his index finger poised in Kaname's direction "Blood all over your lips...and the floor. What will the others think of you? What about the rules of the Night Class? We aren't supposed to reveal ourselves to strangers." He snapped folding arms across his chest. Yet, ironically he felt a sense of relief upon seeing the raven-haired girl straining to sit up in place. "I'm sure there is no damage to her body, but to be on the safe side I'm taking her to the medical ward." The brown-haired male whispered, brown orbs glittering in hardened determination "Aren't you glad we saved her?" Kaname questioned out of the blue, his eyes flickering over to see the relieved expression on the younger male's facial expression. No matter how hard Zero tried to hide his humanitarian side, he could clearly see how much the silver-haired male worried for the girl's welfare. :: You don't fool me one bit. Though your voice might carry an undertone of loathing for what I've done..your eyes tell me another story. :: Shaking his head, Kaname quickly pushed his observations into the darkest corner of his mind. He wouldn't tell Zero what he'd noticed in him. After all, the male was too damn proud to admit his kind heart. "Looks like she has gotten better." The brown-haired male observed, quickly kneeling next to the injured woman "Are you alright? That was quite a scare you gave us.." Russet-colored hues focused on the raven-haired woman as she shifted into a seated position. Glossy black strands of hair parting from her face, the moonlight falling on her revealed a young woman who looked about their age. Both Kaname and Zero felt their eyes widen with sheer embarrassment for the girl before them was indescribable. Beautiful. And frail as expensive looking glass. Those were the only words to describe what the guys saw before them. With a rosy blush staining his cheek Kaname swallowed hard to regain his voice "Well...we.." He couldn't finish his sentence for Maria had thrown her arms around him. :: Why is she embracing me? I've done nothing special. :: The young man mused quietly, but his keen gaze fell upon Zero's flushed features. "Of course we helped you." He muttered in Kaname's place "And no need to thank us..it was a pleasure to help a damsel in distress." The white-haired male spoke, his lips curving downwards in a serene smile. Of course both young men almost lost composure as feather-soft lips pressed against their cheeks. Was it a dream? Had a human poisoned them? All these options seemed possible, but the males discarded the possibilities.

Everything was going to be alright. At least Kaname hoped it would. He didn't need anymore problems stabbing him in the back. :: Did I make a mistake helping that girl? I probably broke more rules then I care to know. :: Shaking the thoughts from mind, the young man turned his worries into productive words "Be careful." The brown-haired male warned "Even though the poison no longer runs inside you, your body is extremely weak." Kaname whispered softly, while Zero lifted his head to glare at the parting brush. Light purple orbs widened to see two unfamiliar-looking males approaching them. How did these people find them? Were they vampire hunters? Or simple day time students looking for an adventure? Swallowing warily, the white-haired male stood up to face Yusuke with facial features furrowing into a questioning look. Just what did this male want? Something did not feel right, especially with the expression etched across Yusuke's face. :: What is he thinking? :: Zero thought to himself, but his body grew even tenser with Kurama appearing shortly after Yusuke did. The angry look in the red-head's green orbs chilled him to the very core, yet the vampire refused to move from his spot. "Who are you?" He asked at last, but his words were drowned with Yusuke's taunting words. "Shamu and Flipper?" Kaname quickly climbed to his feet with silent fury brimming in his brown orbs. "What the hell is sea world? And what the hell are you speaking off?! He snapped dangerously towards Yusuke. The mocking tone in the male's voice was causing a raging fever to form in Kaname's stomach. He didn't approve of violence or mindless fights...but this stranger was accusing them of unspeakable acts. "What kind of perverted idiot are you!?" The brown-haired hissed, though he was completely unaware of Zero walking away from them. Taking the back way through the forest, Zero killed the same poisonous serpent who had only moments ago bitten the young woman. Draining the blood away, he made his way towards Yusuke. Purple orbs bright in anger, the silver-haired vampire did not think twice about slinging the dead snake against the young man's shoulder. And through it all, the red-haired male shook his head in silent disappointment "Yusuke...you might have gone a tad to far." Kurama replied calmly.

-----

"Give me back my son!" Amaterasu snarled in her language as a feeling of fear swept through her slender frame. Would the male succeed in killing her son? Would she be able to get him alive? :: Forgive me Kaito! I feel so useless right now. :: Hot tears threatened to escape from her amber orbs, but the sun goddess refused to show her desperation. :: I need to figure out a way to save him..without getting either of us hurt. :: Baring her fangs in the moonlight, she began to advance towards Idol with yellow hues promising a horrible death if he didn't release her son soon. :: Wait a minute. That scent on the wind? Smells like the same man who trapped me back at the lake. :: Great. Just great. She thought running away would bring her to safety and it turned out her enemy had tracked her down. Now what? Two threats to deal with? How would she deal with both Idol and Edward? She needed a quick plan to rescue her son without endangering him or herself. After all, if she died..then who would look after him? Pushing the thoughts from her mind, the sun goddess advanced towards the blond-haired male with malicious intent etched all over her face. Amaterasu hardly cared for her own welfare, but the cries from her son nearly drove her to the brink of insanity. "Mommy! Help me!" Kaito whimpered loudly. Tail tucked between his hind-legs, the young pup flopped around like dead fish in a vain attempt to escape Idol's grip. :: He won't let me go! :: The young boy mused, as ears flattened to see the older male mocking his mother. "Don't tease my mom like that!" He managed a small snarl, before Edward's sudden appearance shut him up. Golden orbs flickering towards the other male, Kaito felt a small flame of hope inside of him. Was this male here to rescue him? Ears pricked forward, he let out a pleading whine for his savior to hurry up and release him from Idol's grip. Just as Edward attempted to gain a hold of him, it seemed the blond-haired male had other ideas for he bared small fangs at the other youth. :: This isn't going to end well. :: Closing his eyes, the young pup felt himself being placed on the cold ground. For a moment, he thought it was the end of his life. Though as yellow orbs opened, he saw his mother rushing to great him with a small bark escaping her mouth. "Kaito!" Amaterasu whimpered, nuzzling her son with much love. "I told you to stay put!" She scolded, but paused as Edward tackled Idol. Both wolves felt their eyes going wide to see the vampires engaged in a pointless fight, yet it also meant a chance to escape from them. Amaterasu turned her sight upon the young boy "Come with me. Let's go while these two are busy fighting." She murmured, but her son sat down stubbornly. "No!" Kaito snapped softly "He saved me...mommy please do something!" The young boy pleaded with the sun goddess. Sighing, the white canine shook her head in disbelief at her son's request. How could she save someone who wanted to kill her? Yet, again he saved her son. Without a shred of doubt in her mind Amaterasu jumped amid the fray in a desperate bid to rescue Edward from Idol's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]   . D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. D e c e p t i o n . [Mature/Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] :: RPG :: Actual Anime RP-
Jump to: