S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

.Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiranui
Admin

PostSubject: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm

"An abomination to the Mikage Family!"

" This child is different from the rest."

"Aya-Chan...we've decided to move far away from the main family. You know...for your father's sake..as well as Aki's."

"Huh? What the heck am I dreaming about? Am I hearing voices again?" Brushing a few strands of golden-brown hair from her face, Aya shot up into a seated position on her bed. Sapphire hues widened in astonishment, she let them wander around the room for a few minutes. Nothing seemed amiss, but why did her room feel strangely cold? Could it be the thermostat had been lowered more then normally or was it just her own fears? Shaking her head, the young woman stretched until her muscles ceased to cramp, gently swinging her legs to the side of the bed, Aya jumped down to the floor ready to begin a new day at school. "Sleepy-head are you awake yet!?" The sudden sound of her twin brother's voice made the blond-haired girl jump backwards in fright "Of course I am! Stupid jerk!" She yelled at him through the closed door, though she knew the name callings were all in harmless fun. With a thin smile etched across her lips, Aya rummaged through her small closet looking for her school uniform "I really wish the school would change their uniform policy." She complained to herself after pulling out a starched-white sailor shirt along with a navy blue skirt from inside the storage room. Slamming the doors shut, the young woman took a minute to gaze outside her window and into the busy streets of Japan. Her blue eyes couldn't help picking out the fast-paced people walking through the concrete jungle they called home. Maybe the city wasn't exactly where she belonged, but at least her father was closer to his job. Yet, it also meant an abrupt change of schools for both Aki and her, though her elder brother hadn't complained much over the move. :: I don't understand why the Mikage Family looks at me weird. They treat me...like I'm an alien of sorts. Why did we even move here? :: Sighing in deep frustration, she walked towards the opposite side of the room to close the windows and blinds. She didn't feel like dealing with the unbearable city noise nor did she want to see the millions of people walking along like robots. "If I allow myself to be different, then I shall automatically become an outcast. Yet if I blend in like everyone else...I'll just be lying to myself." Shaking her head again, the young woman walked towards the bathroom and paused as footsteps neared her door. "Yes?" Aya questioned softly, turning to pad towards the bed room door "Aki-Chan is that you?" Opening the door slightly, she peered at the taller male staring down at her with violet-blue hues. "Of course it's me." Aki stated blankly "I thought you had fallen asleep again...though hurry up and come down to have breakfast with me." He turned around to leave, but stopped to peer over his shoulder with a crooked smile crossing his face "Otherwise I'll eat everything without you." The young man threatened playfully.

"Ah! No you won't!" The brown-haired girl snarled back, waving her hand helplessly in mid-air, before retreating to shower. Ten minutes later Aya raced down the staircase to join her older brother at the table, she paused by the doorway in sudden astonishment. Had Aki gone through all the trouble just to make breakfast for her? "Did you do all this?" Aya asked lifting glittering orbs to focus on her brother's prideful face. "Maybe I did little sister." He smirked, standing up and pointing at an empty chair across from him "Sit down and eat or else the food will grow cold." Aki chided sternly, raising a slender brow just like father did when he had an important thing to say. :: He really does act like dad. If so...then who do I resemble?:: The young woman stepped lightly into the dining room, her body lowering itself lightly to the chair below. How ironic that she had been hungry before, but now looking at the food made her sick. "Aren't you going to eat?" Aki's voice sliced through her subconscious mind and the young woman glanced at him with dulled blue orbs. "Are you alright? You've suddenly grown pale." Sliding abruptly from his chair, he rushed to place a cool hand on Aya's forehead. Frowning to himself, he noted her skin felt cool to the touch so what was the problem? Maybe it was the concept of being new to school? Or could it be the sudden change in weather? "I'm sorry.." Aya whispered softly "I'm not hungry now and I haven't a clue why." She grabbed the cup filled with orange juice, then downed it in two sips. "We should get going...school starts in less then ten minutes." The young woman smirked, attempting to lighten the mood within the household. "You're right...but what about the dishes?" Aki asked, his orbs running lightly over the dishes on the table. "Uh..just stick them in the dishwasher. We can take care of them before parents come home." Aya winked, bolting two steps forward she grabbed her brother's wrist. "Let's go," Hauling him behind her, the young woman pulled him out the front door and down the steps towards the crowded city streets. "Will you slow down!?" He protested while at the same time attempting to keep his balance. "I realize you want a tour of the school...but we did over sleep." Aki pointed out the obvious, though he quickly felt his sister's grip tightening around his wrist. Instant pain flared in his carpal bones as Aya's nails dug into his sensitive skin "Hey! Loosen your grip please!" Aki cried out, but paused in mid-sentence to see the young woman falling onto one knee. "Ack! Are you alright!?" Concern furrowed Aki's face into a twisted mass of expressions, his eyes glittered in deep worry "Should I take you home?" He questioned, placing both arms around Aya's shoulder to steady her.

"No..." She answered bluntly "I'm feeling better now..just a tiny muscle spasm." The young woman glanced up with an innocent smile. "Are you sure." Aki questioned until he was silenced by an index finger pressed across his lips "Yes..now stop insisting." Aya muttered, her hand automatically going to clutch at her runaway heart. :: What the hell happened? This pain felt like a knife burying itself into my chest...for a moment I thought I had fainted. :: Falling behind her brother, she followed behind Aki in tense silence as the older male walked ahead of her. :: Why am I acting snappy towards him? All he did was show concern for me. :: Aya lifted her head to gaze at her brother's broad back, glossy lips parted slightly in an attempt to speak. Yet no words managed to make their way out, even when she struggled in vain to apologize for her rude behavior. What was wrong with her? She finally gave up the idea of speaking with Aki for it was obviously difficult for her to begin a normal conversation with her own flesh and blood. Raising a hand to her wavy brown-blond hair, Aya pushed back several strands which had fallen onto her face. In front of her the school building appeared and it the buildings bleak grey color did not impress her at all. Stopping in mid-stride, the young woman shrank back from entering through the iron gates despite knowing her brother was heading inside without her. Biting her lower lip, Aya debated between entering school or skipping the entire day instead. "I'm technically not feeling well...so I should skip," She turned her back on the building, momentarily having the urge to run through the gates in search of Aki Mikage. No. It wouldn't be a good decision to tell him she was skipping school. No doubt he would tell their mother and father and she really did not need problems at home now. :: Make a choice Aya or else you'll end up in trouble. :: Fists clenched stubbornly, Aya whirled around to walk away in the opposite direction leading home. Yet, the young woman couldn't help the sudden urge to explore from welling up in her chest. :: I should get familiar with the city...plus no one knows I'm gone. :: Lips thinned into a small line, Aya begun her exploration down the main street at times forgetting that the people around her could be so rude. Everywhere she step foot, the people seem to grow thicker by the minute as mid-morning traffic began to crowd the asphalt streets. "Geez...I can hardly move." Aya groaned, squeezing in between a small gap that had opened up. Swiftly darting through the crowd, she paid little to attention to the citizens or her surroundings. All that mattered now was heading home, but her thoughts abrupt died in her mind once her slender frame slammed into someone. "Yikes!" Aya cried out in sudden surprise, barely managing to hold herself from falling to the pavement in panic "What the heck..was I hit by a car or something?" She questioned, feeling more dazed then anything.

That pain in her chest? What did it mean? Was it bad news? The blond-haired youth rubbed slender fingers across his throbbing temples, desperately trying to figure out what was wrong with his sister. She was usually cheerful in the morning, but lately her temperament had begun to take a drastic turn. :: I'm wondering if the move really affected her more then we imagined? :: Aki dropped his hand down to the side, and reached out with the other to push open the double doors. Cold air slammed into his face as well as the faint sound of voices droning down the hallways, he walked steadily into the main entrance to keep away from the rushing mass of students bursting in. "Aya...I know you must be worried...but I'm here to help you." Aki said, turning to around to give his younger sister some reassurance. Though as he turned, his sapphire orbs widened in horror to see his sister was no where in sight. Frantically looking around the school room, he considered shouting for her...but that would cause a complete disruption not to mention get him in trouble with the principal. "Blast! Where did Aya go to?" Aki questioned softly, his orbs scanning the different faces in hopes of seeing his siblings familiar face. "What is the matter Aki? You look completely troubled?" A soft voice interrupted the young man from his stormy thoughts and upon turning around, he met Kurama's shimmering green orbs. "You're talking to yourself..and looking quite lost." The red-haired fox demon pointed out, his facial features softening as the blond-youth took a seat "My sister vanished without word. I'm wondering if she is even here." Aki lamented "Hmph..don't worry about my problems Kurama. As if you don't have enough to worry about with that fan club Matako formed." Aki smirked, reminding the young fox demon of his hated cheerleaders. "Don't remind me." Kurama muttered, sweat-dropping in frustration "It's hard enough staying away from them." He glanced up to see Aki chuckling softly and finding that the male was pointing a finger towards the end of the hallway "I think I might have jinxed you." The young man replied his expression focused on a group of snobbish looking girls. "Crap!" Kurama yelped in horror "Sorry to leave you so soon Aki...I must split!" Grabbing his belongs from the bench, the red-head ran down the opposite end of the hallway in a desperate search for freedom. :: Why me!? :: He mused mentally, his attention divided into a thousand pieces as he thought of ways to escape from his troublesome fan club. With each stride, he ran faster down the hallway until a small group of guys made the young fox demon sidestep abruptly into someone. "Gomen!" Kurama cried out his apology and soon found himself tripping right on top of a helpless girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminMaria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm

"Maria! Hurry down mijita! You'll be late for school." A young woman called up from the grand staircase centered in the middle of the room. "Just a minute!" The raven haired woman called down; in a bit of an annoyed irritated tone. Today would be her first day of school here in japan; she wasn't to fond of the idea. Considering her home was in East L.A back where she truely belonged; if it hadn't been for mother getting married to another man. She wouldn't be here now; not to mention she liked her old home and life style. Now it was nothing but rich and annoying; most rich people she knew were very rude and hateful. That was something she didn't want to be; sighing as she walked in front of her mirror. Looking at her reflection; as if being the new kid wasn't enough; she didn't even know her classes. Not to mention she didn't know if it required dress code; even if it did; she prefered not to wear it. Moving to her closet; she picked out some clothes and tossed them flat out onto her bed. Taking off towel she had from her previous shower; slipping on her clothing for the day which happen to be. A pair of straight legged blue jean hip huggers with a slightly thick glittery belt with a chain dangling around the waist. Pulling over a white haulter top with grafetti letters that spelt out her name in front of her shirt. It was short length and kind've showed a part of her stomach; her girlish figure. Slipping on a pair of black boots with a thin heel; she pulled part of her jeans over it as she stood. Slipping over her blue jean jacket; she parted her hair down the left side since her hair was already straight and slighty wavey. So there looked to be like loose curls from front to back; placing on a pair of fashionable hooped earings. She stepped back in front of the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. "Purrfecto! Ah ha!" She winked at her reflection before grabbing ahold of her school bag and headed downstairs.

"There you are; You're gonna be late." The spanish woman stated with a small scowl. "No worries mother; I got it covered; Chill." The raven haired woman stated as she grabbed a piece of toast fixing to head out the door. "If you want I can give you a ride." Her so called step father had offered; upon hearing that she twitched at the thought. "Uhn...No thank you; I'd rather walk; Or take the bus...or." She stopped as he mother interupted. "Enough Maria." Her mother warned; of course the male laughed it off. "Alright I get it; Have fun." He stated; as he eyed her walking out of the front door of their large home. "Don't worry...she'll loosen up sooner or later then we'll all be a big happy family." He tried to assure; "Ugh." The raven haired woman let out a frusterated sigh as she began to walk her way to school but very slowly. She wasn't in any rush to meet up with anyone; not even close to being thrilled. That and plus the weather outside wasn't very hot; it was a bit cool and the leaves outside were turning colors. "I hate this..." She groaned; back in East L.A she felt that had more warmer weather; she missed that and her friends. "I don't know how i'll be able to survive without them." She said more to her self than anyone; casting her crimson gaze to the sky briefly as the clouds hovered above. "Ugh I miss you guys." Her gaze softened almost waterily at the thought of her friends images being painted across the sky. Screwing her eyelids shut; it was only a painful image; image she wanted to forget since she was almost across the world. Picking up on her pace of walking; she spotted the school in the faint distance. She felt utterly out of place; espeacialy when she saw everyone else dressed in uniform and others seemingly looking at her strangely. Possibly because they could tell she wasn't exactly japanese and by the way she dressed; they could tell she wasn't from there. As a plus; she wasn't in any of the school uniforms the school provided.

"Great." The raven haired woman took calm steps up to the school building; exhaling as she reached for the door. "This is it." She voiced beneath her breath; opening the door as she began to walk in until she felt someone slam right into her. "Ow!" She exclaimed out of surprise; not even half way down the hall as she fell backwards with someone ontop of her head. Reacting out of pure anger at first; speaking in spanish she spoke quickly without even thinking. Until she finaly caught sight of who it exactly was whom fell on her."¡Oye! Mírelo! ...I significa. .W-Wow...You're muy.. guapo.." She stammered in the last bit of her sentence; feeling a small line of redness work it's way across her facial features. Clearing her throat; " I mean...Hi." She wasn't sure what 'gomen' meant; but she was sure if probably meant sorry. "Pssh..don't even sweat it chico mono..It was an accident right?" She asked; assuring it was fine; shifting beneath Kurama; giving him a brief look up and down as she helped him sit up. "Nice threads." Of course she meant his clothing; it was pretty good on him; not that it wasn't nice in general; but he looked good in it. When it came to her catching sight of his eyes; she couldn't help but stare into them for a second. "Usted tiene tan mirando bastante ojos.." She stated softly with a smile curling upon her lips." Ojos bonitos..Yup; That's exactly what i'll call you; Si?." She chuckled to her self. "Slow down next time chico you may hurt your self eh?" She slowly took his hands into her own to slowly stand up; so he would rise up at the same time she did. Afterwards she bent back down and handed Kurama back his fallen items. "The name's Maria I'm from East L.A; The new girl; Yeah..; And you are?" She asked curiously with a raise brow while looking at the red head's facial features. She was unaware of Makoto making her round to see who exactly it was talking to her beloved Kurama supposively.

Makoto had scoffed right at the moment she saw Kurama talking to Aki; huffing in silence; as if it wasn't hard enough keeping Kurama away from others. She had a hard time just keeping up with Kurama on how much he dissapeared. How was she suppose to protect him?! just as she was fixing to head down the hallway. She caught sight of Aki pointing in their direction; raising a brow; what she didn't know it was because he was warning Kurama of them. "Shuichi!" Makoto's eyes lit up instantly raising a hand to grab hold of his wrist but the attempt was in vain seeing how he had taken off from her and her group. "After him!" Makoto aimed her index finger in the direction Kurama took off in; nearly after trampling Aki over as they rounded the corner. "Shuichi!" Makoto cried out; pausing when she neard the scene of the two colliding and communicating. That girl! Her eyes narrowed; a new comer; a new target. She was speaking in another language? Who was she? Makoto felt pangs of jealousy fill her heart; but why? This girl was no competition for her! hardening her gaze she took control of the situation. "Hey you! Yeah you! Little Ms East L.A; Or where ever you're from!" She called out to Maria as she approached. " You heard me; You're in japan now; Little miss jalepeno!" Makoto had scoffed." I don't know who you think you are; but no one touches Shuichi; or even talks to him; got it?" She warned. "Excuse me?" Maria had turned her attention to Makoto suddenly approaching her in such a hateful tone. "You heard me..." Makoto grinned. "Oh yeah; You're that new rich girl eh? You're mother was that one poor spanish maid right?" Makoto had asked with such an intense gaze as the raven haired woman narrowed her eyes. "She was a waitress...And i'm not rich and my mother was a poor person!" Maria had snapped angerily with furry rising in her heart.

"Yeah uh huh; Tell it to someone who actually believes that; Mother like daughter right?" Makoto had grinned. "As if Shuichi would want anything to do with a ghetto little spanish girl like you." Makoto cleared her throat. "Oh i'm sorry let me slow down." She began to then say; in a mocking tone like if she was attempting to explain something in english to a spanish person in slow motion. "I said...You ARE a GHETTO SPANISH girl...Shuichi WANTS NOTHING to do with SOMEONE like YOU." Makoto had stated; of course; even from all the hurtful things Maria was being told; she took a step away from Kurama towards Makoto. "Yeah i'm bi-lengal right? I SPEAK BITCH too." Maria had snarled; tossing her bag to the side. Tying her hair back into a loose ponytail and slipping her hooped ear rings into her jacket. Speaking nothing but spanish quickly; possibly cause she was angry. "¡Mire aquí yo no sé quién demonios usted es pero de donde vengo de nadie habla mierda y huye consigo! ¡Venga aquí usted bruja!!!" Maria had without warning stepped to Makoto getting up in her face showing that side to her; which her pride would never allow her self to bow down to anyone. "Oh I made her upset i'm sowwy." Makoto had mocked as she pushed Maria in attempt to knock her into the lockers. When Makoto put her hands on Maria; Maria extended a hand out to slam into the side of Makoto's face. "Fight! FIGHT!" Many of the students had cried out; thrilled that there was something interesting going on instead of the usual boring.

Aside all the drama that was going on at school; a black haired male with his hair sleeked back appeared leaning against a tree. Arms folded across his chest; staring blankly towards the sidewalk where other students passed. "What another boring day." The youth had sighed almost depressingly; he hated school with a bloody passion. If the teachers weren't always out to get him then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But considering all the odds were against him; things weren't ever going to go his way as planned. Grunting something. "Stupid Iwamoto." If he could kill the man he would've but sadly he'd get locked up or hear from Koenma surely. Pushing off against the base of the tree he shoved his hands into his green jump suit and began walking. Head sinking a bit low in the process as his eyes scanned the side walk. When was anything ever normal? Why couldn't it be? First dying in a car accident; his death a whole mistake. Then being sent on a wild goose chase as the spirit detective of spirit world? how sucky was that? you think someone like him would've been more than thrilled to be in that sort've thing. But he never had time to his self much; like going to the arcade; beating up Kuwabara all the time. Fighting others punks from the other schools! all that fun wild junk he loved to do. Just the thought of that and breaking the rules again seemed so tempting to do. Wouldn't he love that; the thrill! The rush! he grinned mentally to his self to make a mental note to break a rule some time. That and beat Kuwabara again in fighting; "That would be so worth it..." The male placed his hands behind his head sheepishly as he continued to walk; laughing to his self. If one would've saw; they would've thought he was insane or something; even talking to his self. Who did that? as much as he hated to admit; he wasn't much paying attention to where he had been going. Pausing as he suddenly slammed right into someone else after emerging at the end of the crowd gathered. "O-OW! Hey! Watch it!" The male stated rudely at first rubbing his nose from the place it had been hit. How dare they! he scowled; looking up as he curled his hand into a fist; preparing for it to be some wise guy with a rude attitude. But no; it was a girl; a pretty blonde haired girl. Automaticaly a blush swept across his facial features. "U-Uh I mean...Hi." He cleared his throat; trying not to sound to much like an idiot. "I mean sorry! I didn't see you there...I thought you were...someone else." He lowered his unclentched fist to his side as he eyed Aya. "Hey; You a new kid or something? I don't believe I've ever seen you before." He asked; eying her up and down briefly; she was quite the lovely young lady he hated to admit. Boy would Keiko be mad if she saw him now; and Kuwabara would never let him live it down. "You okay? And no you didn't hit a truck...I think." He sweat dropped; did he just sound like an idiot? he could only hope not since...he had a bad habbit of doing that.

As much as the black haired male liked seeing the detective choke on his own words; the short fire demon smirked. Taking a standing position in one of the trees; Hiei wasn't much to usualy stalk or spy on people. But today he senced something exciting fixing to happen; that was saying something sence the jagan eye usualy saw all. Shoving a hand into a pocket as he balanced his self on the tree branch in silence. Casting his amused gaze down upon Aya and Yusuke; who was that young woman? She was a very attractive young woman; he hated to admit since he had a strong dislike for humans. Yusuke was an exception but still...she didn't feel human; well she did but not as much. "Hn..." Hiei narrowed his eyes; examining the scene; she had to be someone with a strong power. There was something there Hiei could barely detect as much as the hidden had hid it's self within the woman. He couldn't help but feel...drawn to it; shifting to leap into another branch to get a closer look. Leaning his frame sideways against the base of the tree again; failing to realize there was a small squirrel from above him. Gnawing on a branch in attempt to get a walnut; pausing when he felt the hard substance hit him upside the head. "The hell?!" He scowled; looking up annoyedly at the small squirrel running away anime stylish. "Why you! Baka human creatures!!!" He cursed; not realizing he had just...blown his cover. Pausing when he slipped and fell off from a slight height; slamming into the ground from behind them with a thud. "HN!" He growled; sitting up with a small groan. "Grrr..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm

:: Smooth move Shuichi. What a way to start of the morning by tripping on your own feet and being chased by a boy-crazed girl. I hope I didn't look foolish..though I should be more worried about the person who I tripped on accident. :: Slightly out of breath and stunned by his unfortunately collision with an unlucky student, the red-haired youth remained completely for several minutes. Green orbs clenched tightly shut, Shuichi waited anxiously for a fisted hand to slam into his face or for the harsh bite of curse words to hit his sensitive ears. Yet nothing came. What happened? Was the student just as shocked as he was? Or were they hurt? :: I should open my eyes now...no doubt the poor student could be seriously hurt. :: The young man swallowed nervously, then found himself opening jade-colored hues to the sound of a female voice shouting in a strange language. Confusion swept through the fox demon's body and he couldn't help raising an eyebrow in misunderstanding. "G..guapo?" He stammered in uncertainty, his eyes widening instantly to see that the young woman pinned beneath him was beautiful. A pale shade of pink dusted Kurama's cheeks "I...I'm really sorry for running into you. I..it wasn't my intention to do harm. Are you alright?" He couldn't help tripping over his words, despite knowing that other students were watching them in silent jealousy. :: Keep your cool. Remember...that fox can never lose his cool..no matter what. :: Feeling the young woman shifting beneath his muscular body, he automatically rolled sideways to allow her room to breath "Thank you." Kurama whispered in gratitude, allowing her to assist him in sitting up. Taking the liberty to smoothed the wrinkles from his school uniform, the red-head turned his attention again to Maria with a strange expression etched across his face. Half of what she said did not make sense to him, though judging from her relaxed expression the words weren't offensive. "Ojos Bonitos? Si?" Kurama replied, tilting his head cutely to the side "Ah..threads..unfortunately..it's the school policy to wear uniforms." He muttered softly, letting his orbs study Maria's outfit briefly. :: She's really attractive...and I would hate to see her get in trouble for wearing those clothing here. :: Shuddering at the thought, the young man quickly pushed the images aside..yet he knew Matoko would be capable of humiliating the girl for sticking out like a sore thumb. He didn't know how long his body stayed on the ground, but a minute later a warm hand touched his in a way that made shivers run up and down his spine. Hazily, Kurama glanced downward to see Maria standing up from the ground. Following suit, he stood up and without second thoughts took his fallen items from her "Thanks again." He said sheepishly, tucking away the text books into his school bag. "Nice to meet you Maria...and you came all the way from East L.A? That city is on the side of the world!" He exclaimed softly "Must of been a long flight..but anyways welcome to Japan." The young man bowed respectfully to the raven-haired girl "My name is Shuichi...perhaps..I could show.."

That loud and obnoxious voice coming from behind them, it couldn't be Matoko could it? What did she want now? Did she come here to annoy him? :: Can't I get a minute to myself? Why did I even get stuck with a rabid group of fangirls?:: The young man felt his face drain of all color until it became one large mass of white flesh contrasting against a background of crimson hair. Inside of him, the dormant spirt of Youko Kurama twisted anxiously as if sensing the tension growing in the atmosphere. He entwined himself into Shuichi's mind, reminding his human host that the legendary thief still lived on. Even in silent containment, the sly old fox would continue to watch the world through Shuichi's human eyes. He would only come out unless called upon, but why stir when the scene was turning interesting? :: Settle down. :: Shuichi warned his restless spirit, orbs turning into hard emeralds he turned around to see Matoko storming down the hallway. Judging from the tense walk, the young man sensed impending anger coming from the possessive female. But why make a big deal over a new student? Why couldn't Matoko understand that he had no interest in her? Kurama set his jaw stubbornly, his throat locking to prevent words from escaping him. He didn't know what to think or even make of the situation. Unlike the other boys who wished for Matoko's undivided attention, he often prayed that she would go on and latch to another.:: Like cattle with a brand..belong to a farmer who slaughters their hopes for freedom and another day to live. :: Gently placing a hand to his neck, the red-head had a faint image of Matoko restraining him with a dog collar. After all...that's what she treated him like. A dog. An animal with no right to socialize with others. An animal with no rights to speak or even to defend himself. He had to swallow every tangled emotion for the sake of the school and for his mother's sake. :: This situation is turning dire with every passing minute. If I don't do something about it...there is bound to be a fight breaking out. :: Though he knew by now, it was to late to stop the crazed female from blurting out such hurtful words towards Maria. Standing aside Kurama heard every single word, down to the bitter and hateful emotions wrapped around each girl's sentence. Their argument reminded him of two tennis players squaring of in a confined court, each one batting a ball at each other and never backing down until one either got tired or hurt. Maybe it was his fault for colliding with Maria in the first place? Maybe he shouldn't have retreated like a coward from Matoko? He should of stayed to face her insane wrath even if meant having to fight against Youko Kurama. Hands falling limply to the side, Shuichi clenched his fingers into tight fists. Finger nails digging deeply into the soft skin, he didn't realize small droplets of blood now dripped slowly to the marble floor below. "S..stop this." Shuichi whispered softly, knowing his voice was to low for the shouting girls to hear.

:: My voice won't get louder. ::

"Fighting is just stupid."

:: Do something Kurama! ::

"My body won't move."

He couldn't move at all and he wondered why. Was Youko holding him back purposely or was he afraid of interrupting an impending fight? What about the teachers in school? Weren't the adults responsible for keeping peace inside the school. "Dam it." Shuichi cursed softly, which was an unusual reaction especially for a soft-spoken young man such as himself. His anger continued to rise as Matoko hurled a volley of insults towards the new student and while she attacked Maria, the others did nothing more then encourage them to fight. "Shuichi!" A masculine voice broke Kurama from his death-like state, green orbs flickered slightly to land on Aki's distraught figure coming towards him "This is turning into a real mess..isn't it? I don't see any teachers around..." The blond-haired youth spoke as blue-purple orbs settled upon both girls. "Let me guess...Matoko is having another jealous fit?" He questioned, but he didn't need an answer from Kurama. The blank expression on his companion's face said it all. Turning back around, Aki observed how Matoko shouted to the poor raven-haired girl. :: Geez...she making decisions for Shuichi? Isn't he free to do as he wishes?:: Lips thinned into a small line, Aki gently placed his hand on Kurama's tense shoulders "I shall go get assistance from the principal and maybe security. Matoko has no right to mistreat a student who is new." The blond replied, but just as he was about to leave the red-head lashed out to hold his shirt tail "No." Kurama replied stiffly "By the time you arrive with reinforcements..these two will have torn each other to shreds. There is no choice..but to restrain them." He replied with a serious look in his eye. Blue orbs averted down to the floor for a minute Aki seemed torn in his choice. Should he interfere or allow the fight to continue uninterrupted? :: I shouldn't be meddling in other's affairs..nor do I want to get in trouble. :: "Your absolutely right. Let's go Shuichi." Setting his face into a determined scowl, the blond-haired threw his arms out to restrain Matoko while Kurama tried calming Maria down. "Calm down...you don't want to get in trouble now do you? Especially on your first day of class." Shuichi warn as he shot Aki a reassuring look. Yet, what both boys didn't realize was their moves being closely monitored by a very jealous young man.

-------
:: I should've stayed home today. Making the choice to wander in this condition must have been the stupidest mistake I have ever made. Never mind about the wrong choices...my head is aching like there is no tomorrow. :: She gritted her teeth savagely against the unbearable agony thundering behind her eyeballs and Aya couldn't help questioning the origins of her unexplainable headache. Was it cause by stress? Or was it the person she accidentally hit? Wait a minute! What if that person she ran into was hurt? Forcing sapphire hues to open, the young woman found herself staring at a young man in a green jumper suit and a hand curled into a fist. It almost looked like he was about to strike her for running into him. Tensing slightly, Aya's lips thinned into a small scowl until the young man realized she wasn't a threat to him. :: At least he won't hit me. Maybe it's a safe bet to say I'm going to come out of this one unscathed. :: Shoulders drooping, tense body relaxing slightly the blonde-haired girl felt her lips curved downwards in a small smile "Don't worry about it. I should be the one saying sorry for not even paying attention to where I'm going to." Aya reassured him with a casual wave of her hand, signaling that the subject was of no big importance to her. All that mattered was their problems had been mended, but it seemed this black-haired stranger had more then just greeting in store for her. Folding both arms across her chest, Aya observed Yusuke's behavior with keen blue orbs locking with his chocolate-colored ones. She noted how he blushed and even how he eyed her from head to toe with those beautiful eyes of his. :: I don't know what is worse. Crashing into a stranger or being admired by a cute boy. Wait a minute..Mikage..what are you blubbering about now? Remember...that speaking with strangers is dangerous...but if it is..why do I feel safe speaking with him? :: The young woman couldn't help asking herself several questions, but each one contained no rational answer. Shrugging of the feeling, Aya re focused her attention on Yusuke while waiting patiently for his words to hit her. Once she heard his question over being new to the area, Aya closed azure orbs for a minute. Delicate features furrowing slightly, she nodded in reply "Yes, I'm new to the area..." Her voice faded towards the end, as another wave of anguish tore through her chest.What was up with the sudden explosions of pain? :: More of this..and I'll be crying out of pain real soon. :: Holding back a groan, the young woman forced herself to fake a smile "I'm alright..just slightly disoriented..." Her words broke again, but this time it wasn't from pain or shyness. A loud shout, followed by the heavy thud caused the young woman to freeze in place for a few seconds. Around her the people walking by froze to stare at the fire demon as if he were an alien from outer space.

"Who in their right mind..climbs trees?"

"Kids these days love to take risks."

"Haha! Shorty is a loser for losing his balance."

"Trees? Falling? What the heck are people laughing about?" The blonde-haired girl whirled around to see normal people laughing at a young man. Sapphire hues glittering slightly, she couldn't help tilting her head towards the tree from which he might have fallen from :: Even though it doesn't look to high...that is still quite a fall...and not to mention slamming into concrete. :: Aya shook her head in dismay and soon came to realize just how cold city people could be. :: And I wonder where our morals have gone to? Well..if none of these people will offer their help..I might as well intervene. :: Turning momentarily to Yusuke, she bowed to him slightly "Sorry..I must go see what just occurred." Trotting of towards the fallen fire demon, Aya glanced down at Hiei with genuine worry etched across her face "Are you alright?" She questioned, but couldn't help wondering if he might need some emergency treatment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminMaria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Makoto couldn't understand the spanish language the other woman spoke of; it was rather irritating and frusterating in many ways. One thing was for certain; no matter who this girl was; or who she thought she was; or where she came from. She wouldn't back down no matter what; espeacialy if it involved speaking to Shuichi. This anger; the fire that burned in her heart was more than just your average pure hate at the moment. How dare this woman! She wasn't even from here! Did she not know who she was dealing with? Makoto would only guess she would have to teach her a lesson. Narrowing her eyes angerily at the raven haired woman whom dare insult her; trying to make her look bad when it came to her own jokes. "That's it!" The woman extended her arms out forcefully as she slammed the other woman right into the lockers. "You want to fight?! You got one!" She roared; she failed to realize what pain her actions were causing; even if she did; doubt she would care. She didn't also see how it seemed to bug Kurama; yet she was very idiotic and very careless when it came to him. Not really caring what anyone said or what he wanted; it was more of what she wanted and how things were suppose to be. One girl not even from here; comes and suddenly she thinks she's it? Makoto would soon fix that; she was going to break this woman no matter what to took. As the two went at it; Makoto failed to see Aki running up from behind and putting his arms around her to keep her from hurting Maria. "Agh! Let go of me! Now! I'm going to kill her!" Makoto had shouted in rage; with hate burning in her eyes. "She doesn't belong here! She needs to go back into the hole she crawled out from!" She hissed." You think you're better than everyone here huh? Your clothes; the way you talk; the way you are! You're NOTHING! You hear me?! You will NEVER be anything but a speck of dirt under my shoe!" Makoto had smirked. "You were born an outcast and you will remain one! You're probably just like your mother; Looking for a way out of everything so you have to mess with anyone that'll help you out finacialy and with your image eh? Using Shuichi like that...I won't have it; You won't survive a day here...not even a year as far as this goes; i'll make sure your life will be one living hell from this point on...No one will want to be around you at all; Shuichi is to good for someone like you." Makoto chuckled lowly; clentching her fists with gritted teeth; throwing the most awfulest things at the poor woman's face; it was..unimagineable. "Look at you; You're not like us; You dress riduclous; You talk funny...and plus; You think someone's gonna want someone as ghetto as you? I think not; Quit trying to be something you're not; why don't you go back across the border? Keep swimming...and once you see chickens running across the field...your home." Tugging roughly to break loose from Aki; shifting her intense gaze at Aki. "Release me!" She ordered; without warning she lashed out by biting down onto one of his hands; possibly hard enough to draw blood as far as a print.

Crimson hues darkend a shade as Makoto hurled some mighty harsh words right at her face; she came from a place where no one would get away with it. She'd be damn if she started now; it disgusted her how she thought she owned the damn place; how she spoke for Kurama. It was just down right wrong; her heart began to fume with pure hate; that rarely ever happened since she was friendly. "You're gonna regret this." Maria stated fiercly; gritting her teeth when Makoto shoved her up against the lockers; automaticaly her fist curled up and slammed into the side of the woman's face. "Won't be much of a fight since you're not a challenge!" She snarled; fixing to throw yet another hit only to be stopped by Kurama; why did he? she didn't know why but maybe it was best she didn't fight. When he spoke of her not wanting to get in trouble; for a brief moment she sighed in relief; trying to push away in her anger. "Don't worry Ojos Bonitos...I can't fight bitches like her anyway; they press charges." Just was she was fixing to say something else she had been interupted by Makoto's voice. Crimson hues narrowed instantly into sharp slits; anger re-filling the depths of her heart. Hearing every single insult thrown at her; it was more harsher than before; Makoto spoke of things about her in public to others. Twisting things into awful lies; she was never after Shuichi; of course he was cute; but..it wasn't like that; they didn't even know each other. Clentching her fists; she felt her body trembling slowly ever so slowly; it was so much to take in and just let it pass her by. "Y-You..." She snapped; fixing to say something till she saw Makoto bite down on Aki's hand; eyes slowly went wide yet at the same time she became very angry. Taking things out on someone who wasn't even involved; "Sorry..Shuichi." She voice; slipping her arms out of the sleeves of her jacket to break loose. Tackling Makoto out of Aki's reach; both slamming right into the ground below. "Now you deal with me!" The raven haired woman slammed her fists repeatedly into the woman's face out of rage for various reasons.

"You wanna talk some shit? I can tell you some things you won't like! Who the hell are you to judge me? I'm like my mother? What's that suppose to mean? You're full of shit you know that?! You speak as if you know me when in truth is you don't know a damn thing! You corrupt people with you stupid lies! Trying to make others look and feel bad; when all in honesty you're just jealous; using that pathetic cover up of a fanclub you run as an excuse for your need of something you just can't have! Secondly; you treat the poor boy like he's your damn property; He's not; he has a mouth; and he has his own freedom to do whatever the heck he wants; You don't own him; I'm not trying to speak for him; but even I think I know he's had enough; one day i'm sure he'll tell you his self but he just doesn't look like the type to do so; I respect that my self." She pointed out. " I don't know who you think you are to even begin with judging me or my family; Where I come from is none of your concern; it isn't about how you look; dress; or talk it's how you represent your self; I represent my self from where I come from; Don't ever talk about mi familia; That's one thing I won't let no one speak of or talk down about! Yeah I may be how I am but at least I know right from wrong; i'm not gonna mock or make fun of someone else because of the way their life is; I rather help than to humilate them." She jerked Makoto up to her feet and slammed a curled fist straight into her face; hard enough to make blood spurt out of her mouth. As soon as Makoto hit the lockers she let out a cry of pain. "T-This is unacceptable! Somebody do something!" She slumped down into a lying position as Maria took a step closer. "You're not god; you can't judge me; Don't ever let me see you hurt someone like that again or even speak out for Shuichi...It doesn't matter what you do to me; I'll come after you and everyone you even think about getting involved in this; Wanna know a little secret? Yeah you're right; We were poor; but at least we worked hard for our things; we didn't get everything by hand you spoiled brat! I'm proud to be a latina; That's something even you don't even have the power to take away from me; My pride." She spat into the girl's face with piercing crimson hues flarring with such hate. Lifting her gaze at each face face; everyone looked at her diffrently now; it wasn't hard to see. What had she done? Had she become the one thing she hated? Makoto...just like her huh? biting her lower lip.

They would hate her now huh? All of them...Aki; Kurama; maybe; stepping back as some people gasped afraid she would turn on them to. "You are...still a disgrace." Makoto had spoken aloud; which cut into the very core of the woman's heart. Lowering her eyes to the ground briefly; "Disgrace...Something you would know all about Makoto; Maybe I am like you...huh?" She chuckled bitterly; feeling the crystal clear liquid slowly trickled down her face. "Don't worry people eh?...You won't see me again; I gaurntee you." She turned on her heel without much of a warning and bolted down the hallway to the exit. Opening the door and darted down as fast as her feet would carry her. "Stupido; Stupido! Grrr!!!" She screamed like a maniac at her self; about ready to pull out her own raven hair at this point. Rounding the corner she failed to realized she left her bag and her jacket behind at the school. Coming upon the grand driveway in front of the large mansion like house. In front was a well rounded foundtain spurting out crystal clear water. Running up the steps of her home; she opened the door and slammed it. Placing her hand on the railing of the staircase she began to hurry upstairs. Not taking the time to see if anyone was home; not like it mattered. Flinging open her door; she moved to her dresser and began a rampage of destroying things in her room. She began to throw things off of her dresser; breaking things from small statues and such. The sound of shattering glass began to fill the air shortly. Followed by an even louder shattering glass; slamming her fists into her large mirror. Razor sharp breaking edges off and piercing some flesh hard enough to draw blood. "I hate it here! I look so stupid! Damnit!!!" She screamed; placing her bloodyed hands upon her head trying to block out all of Makoto's words. "Get the hell out of my head! You witch!" She screamed; stumbling back she threw her body forcefully against the wall; slumping down into a sitting position on the floor. It was impossible to calm down; curling up with her arms around her legs. Holding them against her chest; she began to rock her self back and forth as if she lost all sanity she had left. "E-East L.A...I need to go back; She's right..I don't belong here." She burried her forehead against her arm; as she to cry; not really caring about her personal appearance. She figured she was home; no one but home would see her as she were..."I should've never come here or went to school...Now they'll never look at me the same again...i'm just like Makoto..."She spoke more to her self than anyone.

Yusuke wasn't really sure why; but this woman; there was something about her that intrugied him. She was very beautiful; very delicate and fraigle looking in some ways. Where did she come from? Was she originaly from here? He had never seen her in truth around these parts. This had to be the first time he had seen her. Or else he would've remembered definately. But then again; it wasn't more likely he would remember either. Considering he did live two lives; one as a normal punk teenager. Second was the spirit detective of spirit world whom faught alongside demons. Now if anyone were to ever hear that; they wouldn't believe or just think he were insane. Blinking his brownish looking hues as the woman seemed a bit hesitate to open her eyes. Perhaps she was afraid of being scolded or something. Grinning in slight amusement. "It's okay; I'm not gonna hurt ya or yell; Besides it was an accident; Not your fault." He had nodded slightly waving a hand to dismiss the small event. "If it helps that just makes two of us; I wasn't really paying attention much my self to be honest." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he watched Aya's movements. Tilting his head sideways; why was she looking at him like that? Was she watching him? The thought made his cheeks heat up slightly. The last thing he wanted or needed was to look like a total idiot in front of a pretty young woman. Calm down Yusuke; before she thinks you're a weirdo. Yusuke scolded his self menatlly as he strained to force out the redness that threaten to form in his cheeks again. Clearing his throat as he caught her gaze looking into his own. That alone was enough to cause him to act slightly nervous. Which he also tried to hide behind one of his ever so charming smiles. One he probably would've given Keiko even if she were angry with him for doing something stupid or unforgiveable. It's what he normally used when he got in trouble and usualy would work. Waiting patiently for an answer; his eyes lit up slightly. "Oh really? New you say?" He repeated; great! Maybe since she was new...maybe he could show her around? Act now Yusuke! this is your chance you big idiot! Yusuke exclaimed mentally yet again. "Oh no disoriented; I wouldn't go that far; No worries by the way i'm Yusuk--." Just as he was fixen to finish introducing his self he heard a loud thud followed by some angry curse words. Palening; that voice sounded familar; Hiei? No..Hiei wouldn't be that..clumsy right? Eyeing Aya when she appologized and walked away from him. "B-But." He stammered with a sigh; turning his attention to the fallen male; he began to laugh in realization. "Hiei? The hell man?" He called out from a slight distance.

As if things couldn't get any worse; how could he be taken by surprise from a stupid creature? Was he sick? He would have never in a million years not be caught of guard! he didn't even see that coming! Not that he was using his jagan eye anyway. An annoyed expression plaqued across his facial features shortly. Eying the creature seemingly snicker as it scattered away anime stylish. "Why you!" He growled from the back of his throat; shifting to get up when he heard footsteps. Raising a brow; he turned around to see a young human woman approaching him. Who was it? Looking up briefly to glance Aya over from head to toe. A small blush crept across his face before it vanished from sight. Cool it Hiei...you don't like humans. Hiei reminded his self; though he didn't know why; snorting. "I'm fine..You needn't worry about me." He grunted slightly; shifting to push his self off the ground; wondering why Aya was interested in his well being. He failed to see that the fell left noticeable scratches or so upon his facial features and what not; not that he would show any type of weakness while in the presence of anyone. Hiei was more of the suffer in silence or inner pain dealt with anyway. Pausing when he caught the insults from passer-byers. Did they just insult his height? him being a kid? garnet hues narrowed instantly into slits. Growling from the back of his throat. "What the hell did you idiots say?" Hiei snarled; not hearing what Yusuke had said. "Try saying that to my face and see if I don't slit your throats you baka ningens!" Hiei had warned with a stern expression curling upon his features. If it was something he couldn't stand was others always trying to make fun of his height and such; he wouldn't tolerate it. No matter what Koenma's orders were; as if he cared; snorting in silence as he awaited for more insults or takers. "Oh door; Oh my...What's going on? Is he okay?" Came a voice from out of the brush; of course; not that he was really concerned. A purple haired male emerged from out of hiding; right eye shileded behind a veil of purple hair. Short looking; he looked like a young kid or something judging by his height. 'Perfect...' The male smiled evily in a mental way; as he approached Aya. Folding his arms across his chest idly after looking her up and down once. She was beautiful...taking his eyes off of her to look at her facial features hoping she wouldn't have noticed.

Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Was he just an object for Matoko? Were his feelings writable? Did he truly belong to the obsessed female? The red-head shook his head in dismay as questions flooded him. Was it his fault for being friendly to the new students? Should he quit his position as a council member just to prevent future problems? :: I'm tempted to write my resignation letter now. Everyone would be shocked to hear how their famous Shuichi quit. :: He swallowed hard as temptation to became harder to bare. The young man felt like screaming in Matoko's face for being such a disrespectful girl, but he wouldn't allow himself to fall that low. :: There is always the option of making her disappear. :: Youko's deadly voice whispered from within the darkest confines, once again reminding him of his presence :: Girls like her don't deserve to live..yet..I'm finding this spat quite enjoyable. Ne? Don't you just love the scent of blood filling the air? :: Fists clenched, Kurama fought against the silver-haired demon with a sharp scold :: Quiet. Can't you see I'm having enough trouble holding Maria back. I don't want to unleash your terror upon innocent people. :: Shuichi muttered back to his altered-ego. but all he got was a simple snort from the sly fox. Jade orbs falling shut, he wondered why he had been cursed to carry around the spirit of a famous thief from Makai. Like it wasn't enough stress living a triple life and juggling his way through school without having his true identity discovered. Yet, he couldn't help wondering how his beloved mother would react to knowing her perfect son was an ancient demon trapped inside a human body. No doubt she would be frightened by the truth and perhaps Shiori would also reject him for keeping the truth hidden for so long. Lips thinned into a knowing smile, Kurama opened his eyes to train them on Matoko and Maria. He couldn't help feeling his heart twist as each word hurled at the raven-haired turned into deadly projectiles. "That's going way to far." The red-head muttered softly, but kept himself from shouting out his disapproval. :: Don't interfere just yet. I want to see the outcome of this verbal battle. :: "Argh..shut up." He snapped softly at the persistent fox spirit "I wish you would permanently disappear." Shaking his head in disapproval over the foxes' eagerness to watch the fight, Kurama continued to watch the bitter battle flaring up. Every word Matoko spoke drove icy shards into Kurama's heart. But why? Why did it affect him emotionally? Could it be because he too was an outcast? :: You don't realize that I'm not the boy...you think I am. Oh, Matoko...your heart would twist in horror to know that your beloved Shuichi is a heartless fox. :: Shuichi narrowed green orbs slightly at the student's who had gathered around in a tight circle to witness the confrontation between the new student and the obsessed Matoko. Many of the students shook their fists up and down in support of Matoko, though it was quite obvious who the people were rooting for. It sicken Kurama deeply to see his own classmates enjoying the belittling of a fellow student. What fun did they see in torturing a poor student just for being different?

"Please..Maria." Shuichi tightened his arms around the girl's slender waist "Let's get this blood cleaned from your face...I'll have a stern talk with Matoko about leaving you alone." He whispered in her ear as a sigh of relief swept through him. Maybe the fight wasn't going to get worse. Maybe the argument between both females would cease now that Aki had gotten the crazed female under-control. "Are you alright?" Kurama asked, but his words became a jumbled mass in his throat. Matoko's first insults were the typical words which would discourage any female from approaching him, but seeing Maria's reaction towards the girl proved otherwise. She wouldn't be struck down by mere words. :: I admire this girl for having the heart to face Matoko. Another would have raced out of here crying, but I'm afraid emotional tolerance has a certain limit. :: He mused, while darting green orbs back to Aki. The blonde-haired youth was having trouble holding Matoko back and what happened next caused his face to drain of all color. Without a single warning, the young woman bit down on the boy's hand hard enough to peirce his flesh with her teeth. Blood. Dark and heavy began to seep from Aki's injured hand. Dime-sided droplets began to dot the white marble below Aki's feet, yet it was plain to see he was reeling from shock. "Aki!" Kurama called out to him "Y..your hand!" He paused in mid-sentence as Maria yanked herself from his embrace "Maria..." He whispered unable to do any else other then run to assist his bleeding companion. "I'm sorry...I couldn't hold her back any longer." Aki stammered, the pain evident in his voice. :: Crimson all over the floor...she really did a number on me. :: The young man observed, watching the maroon liquid staining his clothing as well as the floor. Hot tears prickled his eyes, but he refused to cry in front of everyone. Or else he risked being humiliated in front of the students. "No worries." Shuichi muttered, pulling his school tie from around his neck, he gently wrapped the material around his friend's wounded hand "It should hold for now, but make sure to clean that wound well or it might get infected." Nodding the younger male acknowledged the red-heads' advice with single shake of his head, but no sooner had they calmed down that the two girls had gone into an all out fight. "T..this is getting out of hand Shuichi. W..we have to do something." Aki hissed beneath his breath, all the while fighting the urge to scream in anguish. "Yeah..but I think the fight is already over." Kurama stated, pointing to a beaten up Matoko lying on the ground.

"You deserved that Matoko!" Aki shouted out of the blue, his sapphire hues glinting in both pain and anger. He swiftly turned around as Kurama caught his attention once again. " I don't think it's wise to further provoke the situation Aki. After what Matoko did to you...I wouldn't trust in yelling insults at her." The red-head warned softly, before turning around to see his obsessed fan girl opening her mouth to speak yet again. Didn't she learn her lesson? Why must Matoko keep making the problems worse? :: Because she wants to have everyone kneeling at her feet. She wants to be queen of the school...and if your heart. :: Pushing away the feelings into the deepest corner of his mind, his lips parted to call out Maria's name. Though all his words of comfort towards the newest student jumbled in his throat at the sight of the fresh tears dripping down Maria's face. He should be used to seeing girls cry after all the times Matoko tortured them. But why was this situation different? Why did Maria's tears affect him so deeply? Was it because she was new? No. Kurama could relate himself to Maria in more ways then one. He was once a new student to the school, yet he never had issues with fitting in. The students at the school quickly accepted him as one of their own and even admire him for his 'beautiful' appearance. Not that it mattered to be famously known through out the entire building, no one appreciated him for what he truly was. "I'm sick of hearing her voice." Aki's sharp voice sliced into Kurama's daydreams. Quickly refocusing his attention on the blond-haired youth standing on the opposite side of him, he could clearly see loathing swirling in Aki's orbs. It surprised him greatly to see the young man displaying vast amounts of aggression, but he understood his friends feelings. "I agree with you." Though he turned around to see the raven-haired girl running out the school door "Hey wait!" Shuichi called out "Dang! I'm too late." He glanced down to see that her jacket still hung from his hand and as keen orbs moved towards the lockers, the red-head caught her backpack lying motionless against the wall. :: In her hurry to get out, she forgot to take her belongings. :: Lips curving into a downwards smirk, the young man slung Maria's backpack over one shoulder. Winking towards Aki, he whispered "Let's go pay her a visit." With glittering jade orbs staring at Aki, he could sense the male's momentary hesitation. "Alright, I'll follow you." Came his somewhat hesitant reply, but the younger adolescent began jogging after Shuichi as the red-headed fox pushed his way towards the exit sign at the end of the hallway. "Poor..pathetic girl. I feel so sorry for her my heart almost breaks in half." Loki's deadly voice hissed to himself. Books held tightly against his chest, he felt a small smirk etch itself across his face "Punya..I want you to follow those two boys." The god of mischief command, dark green orbs glistening maliciously "Don't lose sight of them, no matter what." He replied, grabbing his pack where all his magical items were stored. Slinging the light grey book bag over one shoulder, the russet-haired youth followed the boys from a safe distance. :: I refuse to let a dirty demon and a pathetic human boy get a hand on my woman. :: Loki thought mentally, while shuddering from disgust at the thought of the ice goddess falling in love with a worthless creature from Earth.

Double doors flung open with a shriek of protest as strong hand pushes against the stubborn metal handles, the scent of freedom lingered in Shuichi's sensitive nose. Stopping slightly in place, the young man began to turn his head in different directions, almost like he was scenting the wind. Sweat-dropping in astonishment, the blond-haired youth quickly skidded to a stop next to his red-headed companion "Please don't stop so suddenly...I almost crashed into you." Aki hissed, his voice sounding agonized from his earlier wound. "Gomen...I'm just trying to figure out where to go next." Kurama muttered softly, before turning back to observe the landscape. Nostrils flaring outwards he caught Maria's faint scent on the wind coming from around the corner and without warning he snagged Aki's uninjured hand in his "This way!" He called over his shoulder at the surprised male. "Woah!" Flailing around to keep his balance, the young male glanced at Shuichi skeptically. How would they find Maria? She was long gone and possibly far away from the school building by now. Maybe he should tell his friend that searching for the raven-haired woman was a waste of time. Though he couldn't help feeling a bit of guilt for what happened earlier. :: I'm not going to stop Shuichi on his quest to find the new girl. All I can do now is trust his judgment. :: Tennis shoes pounding lightly on the concrete, both boys rounded the corner until Tokyo's crowded city forced them to slow down to a mere jog. "Stupid crowds." Aki snarled, but stopped as his friend chuckled softly "It's almost afternoon. Mid-day traffic is at it's peak." Kurama explained, his body wedging itself between a couple of bushes. "Huh? Don't tell me I have to climb through this heavy brush?" The blonde boy questioned, stopping at a safe distance from the sharp twigs. He could easily tell Kurama was serious, though at the same time Aki felt fear sweep through his muscular frame. Biting down on his tongue, he had no other alternative but to crawl into the bushes. Clenching eyes shut, he made it safely to where his companion stood patiently waiting. "Less people." Aki observed, yet his words remained unheard for Kurama had already broken into a fast run. "Wait for me!" Turning up his speed, the young man caught up to his friend who had come to an abrupt halt near an elegant-looking house.

"Are you sure..this is the place?" Aki muttered, his eyes going wide at the sheer structure looming in front of them. He felt somewhat small and insignificant in front of such elaborate building. Letting his gaze drift about, the young man caught sight of many similar mansions lining the quiet neighborhood. :: This is where rich people live...and we aren't even in the same class as them. :: Aki shook his head as second thoughts invaded him. He didn't feel right going into a house that seemed unfamiliar, but Shuichi pulled him towards the front door. "Seems no one is home. Maybe I should knock." Kurama cracked a strained smile, raising a trembling hand to the expensive oak panel, he gently tapped at the door. No one came down to answer, though the result was an unexpected one for both Kurama and Aki. The heavy oak door swung open slightly without assistance from a servant or the wind. "What the? Someone forgot to close the door..or else a robber has gotten in." Shuichi stated, his voice fading as the sound of female screams and shattering glass reached him. "Hear that?" Facial features tensing, he burst through the door without second thoughts. Behind him the blond-haired male followed Kurama up the staircase, towards the sound coming from the end of the hallway. At first they thought a robber might be attacking a poor girl, but the voice seemed familiar. Stopping at the entrance to the bedroom, Kurama peered through a small crack. What he saw made his face go doughy white in realization. :: It can't be Maria from school? All I can see if blood...and glass littering the floor. Wait..that accent sounds quite familiar. Yes, it is Maria! :: Throwing aside all doubts, the fox demon burst through the door with concern written all over his face "I..I brought back your.." He stopped to look around at the mess Maria had made in her room. Expensive vases, ceramic figures that had once adorn the girl's dresser laid in shambles across the floor. Even the glass mirror had not escaped Maria's wrath for it too littered the ground in deadly shards glistening with crimson. "Oh no." Shuichi immediately dropped the backpack and jacket to the floor, after realizing the amount of physical damage the poor girl had caused upon herself. "P..please don't say such things! You do belong here...don't listen to what Matoko said before. She is just a jealous wench!" Kurama cried out. Trotting over to kneel by Maria's side, he couldn't help throwing his arms around her in a comforting hug. "Shuichi's right. Don't let what others tell you ruin your life." Aki replied, taking position on the opposite of the raven-haired girl. He extended an injured hand to pat the girl on the shoulder "You aren't like her. She is worse..." The blond-haired youth whispered, but he remained unaware of the brown-haired male peeking in at them. "Those wounds on your hands..need medical attention." Kurama murmured, ripping pieces of his sleeve into ragged bandages to wrap around the girl's hands.
-------
:: Wait just a darn minute! Mikage aren't you suppose to be heading home? What if Aki found out you skipped school and spoke with strangers?! What would he say then? :: She shuddered as the images of her brother scolding her came to mind. What would his reaction be? Would he yell at her for stopping to help another in need? Aya's lips thinned into a worried line, while weighing each consequence on an invisible scale. Skipping school would earn her a severe punishment from her parents, but socializing with strange boys would get her in even more hot water. Then again wasn't she old enough to know right from wrong? Wasn't she mature enough to quit living underneath her brother's shadow? With each question going through her mind, the young woman kept walking towards Hiei. Her eyes caught his glance briefly and like before it seemed he was looking her up and down. But why? Did she have something stuck to her? Were her clothing on backwards? Cheeks heating up at the thought, Aya quickly pushed away the concerns for she was positive that her school uniform had been put on right. :: Is it just me or was he blushing before? Nah...lack of sleep has me seeing annoying visions. :: Once the distance had closed between her and the fire demon, she couldn't help raising a questioning eyebrow in his direction. How can she not worry about him? Glancing again to the tree above, Aya shook her head in astonishment as a vague thought occurred to her. A fall from even a slight height could severely injure even kill any normal person. But this mysterious boy only came away with a few gashes on his face, and to top it off he seemed to be a bit moody. Maybe it would be better for her to back off. Perhaps someone else should deal with this young man, though for some reason her body refused to move. Lips parting to speak, the blond-haired girl found that her words were one mass of jumbled syllables in her throat.

Nothing came out of her, but she did hear every single word Hiei shouted at the people passing by. Oh, dear. The citizens who walked on their way to and from the bush turned to gaze at the youkai as if he were crazy and indeed he looked a bit ridiculous shouting at the people for insulting him. :: I don't agree with the shouting...but I don't agree with insulting one. :: Aya didn't know exactly what he meant by ningens, but she reckoned the word might be from another place. Maybe this young man came from another country? Well, his clothing were odd. So were his manners, yet what caught her attention were Hiei's garnet orbs. They were the most beautiful color of red, she had even seen in her life. Like freshly spilled blood on pavement her grandfather would say. "You seem fine from everything else, but your face. It's covered in deep gashes." Aya explained after a tense moment of silence. She continued to gaze at the fire youkai, until a throbbing pain in her wrist distracted her line of sight. Azure orbs flickered down to study her hand curiously. Why was it hurting suddenly? Did she do anything to harm herself? :: I don't remember doing any activities..so where did the pain come from? :: Every single question Aya might have had in her head died once the agony exploded into white hot shards of agony. She couldn't move now from the sheer feeling of torment going through her, but then a brief vision of blood spilling to the floor slipped between her eyelids. "Aki." Her lips whispered his name unknowingly. With the unexpected arrival of her pain came another side effect inside her body, the aura which had hidden itself earlier began to expand in response to her body. All that blood she had seen spilling to the floor seemed to correspond with her twin brother. Was he in trouble? She didn't know nor did she want to find out at all. Though her concern quickly broke as a masculine voice broke through her nightmarish dreams. "Hmm?" Raising her head up slightly, Aya saw a purple-haired male coming in their direction. She wondered where he came from, but it didn't matter now. He appeared to want to offer his assistance in helping "Eh..well..he fell out of a tree. And those cuts on his face." Aya muttered towards Hiemdall "He seems moody...so I may need help in taking him home." She said blandly, while casting a harden gaze at the fire demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdminMaria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm

The raven haired woman was slowly being consumed by her own guilt and haterd she felt welling up inside her heart. Her pain had been shown through her words; selfish actions and self inflicted pain without warning. How could it have led to this? First her mother marrying another man and her having to leave her friends behind. They to were her familia; having to start a new life here; knowing she wouldn't be accepted. Not that she cared if she were or not; it was one thing on wanting to and the other half not caring. Deep down some where she always knew half of what Makoto said would always be right. She didn't belong there; and probably now; the whole school would be against her once more. Even with Makoto's words ringing through her mind; it didn't seem to help in easing her pain. Words just couldn't describe on how much she let Makoto get to her; gritting her teeth; she resisted to let out a irritated scream. What was this? She actually felt like pulling her own hair out; bringing her hands down atop of her head; fingertips lightly had loose strands caught in between. Was she losing all sanity she had left? Would she end up yet another mental break down? Was she ill? She had no fever though; she just felt pure...hated and anger course through her being. She wasn't so sure if she be afraid or not; espeacilay of her self. Biting her lower lip; she felt it trembling as she tried to hold in her irritation; screwing her eyelids shut. Tears rapidly began to stream down her facial features uncontrolably; gripping her raven strands a bit tighter as she haunched her frame forwards lightly. It appeard those hateful words continued to echo within her poor mind as she struggled with her own inner demons. Maybe she should've never come to Japan; she should've stayed in East L.A some where she belonged; with people she knew; familia. "I have to go back..." She stammered." I have to! What choice do I have?!" She screetched; releaing her head as she threw her frame backwards. Slamming her poor back and head against the sleek wall; keeping her eyes shut resisting the urge to cry out in slight pain.

"I don't belong here; and I don't think I even want to be." She uttered out almost softly; pausing when she heard the door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Stiffening her posture; she remained utterly quiet; she could feel her heart pounding within her own rib cage in uncertainty. Who was it? Her parents? Oh dear; what would she say now? swallowing uneasily; no it couldn't be them; what if it was Ayame? hesitatingly opening her eyelids half way. Startledly opening her eyes fully to hear Kurama's voice; no way! Shuichi? her mind had thought. She didn't expect him to be there; he was the last person; parting her lips to speak but only found no words came out. Lips fell shut only to find that not only Kurama was there; but also the boy who had been bit by Makoto; it was Aki as well. Great; just what she needed; tensing; she didn't quite expect Kurama to bolt in her direction and throw his arms around her; why? did he pitty her? she needed no one's pity; not even her own. Gritting her teeth in anguish as he spoke of how she belonged there; not to listen to Makoto; why? Why was he doing this? eying Kurama suddenly grabbing ahold of her hands; this kindness; wasn't familar to her at all. Not quite understanding at all; even with Aki coming over and placing his hand over her shoulder caused a spark inside of her. Although the spark wasn't to friendly; it was probably just in the moment out of pure anger and hate she was feeling of her self and Makoto all put together. Shifting to move her shoulder away from Aki as she suddenly extended her hands out in front of her to push Kurama away. Pulling her hands back towards her slender frame as tight as she could; clentching her fists; screwing her eyelids shut yet again. Lifting her head to yell out in spanish. "¡Yo no sé cómo usted dos conseguido aquí! ¡Pero por favor me deja sólo! ¡No me toque! ¡Yo no merezco la bondad de anyones y yo ciertamente no necesito nadie compasión!!" Reopening her eyes with such an intense expression. "You both have it twisted; Now please...Leave me in peace; Don't make this any harder than what it needs to be! Go on with your lives! Act as if I never enrolled to your school and lets be done with it." She nearly snapped as she rose onto her own two feet again.

Stroding past both Aki and Kurama; sliding her hands along the sleek surface of another stand which contained other collectables such as lamps. With one swift movement the piece of furniture began to shake as she shoved off the pieces of glass onto the floor where there was a loud shatter. Not seeming to care that she probably looked very physcotic at the time. Stepping over the shards of broken glass purposely as she turned around to face Kurama and Aki. Holding her hands up with her arms slightly extended on both sides of her head. Shaking her head from side to side as she spoke again. "¿Bonito loco de mí qué chicos? ¿Bien no preocupe quizá una vez yo salgo de aquí ellos me cerrarán y tirarán el eh clave? " She began to laugh pretty hysterically in a sadtistic manner as she edged her frame closer and closer for the door to exit her room."And hey; Can't be all that bad huh? You get guys get a good education; Go off and do what you want and life; And i'll go back home again where I belong; Maybe i'll drop out of school; and i'll pick me up a bottle of liquor on the plane ride home? Yeah that's what i'll do; Hah." She eagerly slammed a foot into one of her broken stands; out of pure rage. Laughing off her behavior as she turned around to face the door; the idea of partying to get out of reality seemed like a pretty good idea. Extending a shakey hand out to reach for the door knob; as she got a slight grip on it; she steadyed her self to turn the gold knob fixin to pry the door open.

From just outside the grand home; a silver haired male was planting some newly fresh flowers for the garden; red and white roses; the raven haired's favorite. Smiling mentally. "Won't my cute little friend be so happy!" He chided happily as he continued to scoop out some dirt; drop a seed in and then cover it. Watering each hole dug with great care. "I just hope she isn't home yet." He stated more to his self than anyone. Finishing up the last batch; he stood up and dusted the dirt off of his red robe; placing his hands on his hips. "Good good; All done; Ah lets check on the other flowers." He turned to walk towards another flowerbed that had been planted beneath the tree. "Oh good! They're blooming!" He almosted exclaimed; pausing when a few leaves had suddenly fell from the tree; raising a brow. "What's this?" He stated softly; tilting his head upwards; squinting his eyelids; was there someone up there? barely making it out. He scowled; coming a bit closer; until finaly he made out an image of a male; yes! there was someone up there; pointing his index finger. "Hey you! What are you doing up there? Are you another one of those stalkers?! " Ayame called out; hoping to recieve an answer. "Don't make me call the cops!" He threatened; one thing he learned; show no fear!

"Awh man Hiei; Hey man you might wanna cut the crap; You're making people look at us/you weird." Yusuke nudged the short fire demon in the side. "Baka!" Hiei snapped; nearly lashing out on Yusuke in pure rage as he thrusted his fist out to hit Yusuke; sadly he missed due to Yusuke ducking. "Sheesh someone's TOUCHY." Yusuke stated sarcastically. "It's nice to know you love me so much." Yusuke shoved his hands back into his pockets; annoyed with the fact he was only trying to help Hiei; did he really want the world to find out what he was? It wouldn't be that hard once they knew the real Hiei anyway. As if he didn't stand out by the way he dressed or the way he talked. Yusuke began to ponder up what kind of lame excuse to give Aya in case she asked. "Well there's always the fact my friend is mentally challenged and seems to believe he's some kind of demon or super mythical creature; Yeah...sounds about right?." Yusuke stated to his self more than anyone as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully while averting his gaze to the purple haired male. Raising a brow; who the hell was he? and where did he come from? He didn't even sence this guys presence at all till now. Why was that? wrinkling his nose suspiciously as he gazed over to Hiei who seemed to find the new guy's presence a bit of an annoyance. Hiei twitched unsurely; "Hn..." The fire demon snorted as he turned his attention back to Aya briefly as she looked into his eyes briefly. He wasn't sure why she looked at him the way she did; was there something on his face? the thought of that possibly being so irritated to the very core; as if he needed another reason to be clowned. He hated humans or supposively hated humans already and the picking wasn't helping much. But when he heard he had gashes on his face; he paused and placed a hand to the side of his bleeding face. Pulling it back an inch to stare down at the crimson liquid that stained his hand; "The..." He stopped his self; lifting his gaze stubbornly. "It's only a scrape; I'll be fine." He insisted; chuckling Heimdall knew all to well of how stubborn the fire demon was being. He could only imagine how it would be if he had to help drag him to any where; sadly he got his answer. Giving Aya his full attention; with an almost to innocently blink. "Fell out of a tree?" Heimdall gasped softly. "Oh no that's terrible." He placed a hand over his mouth lightly. "Gashes tsk tsk; This isn't gonna be good; I'd be glad to help." Heimdall had to bit his tongue on refusing the offer; but he would need all the reason to keep close to the young woman. Lowering his hand to his mouth he smiled faintly in a charming manner. "Allow me." He turned to face Hiei; "Here give me your hand." He held out a hand as Hiei looked stubbornly. "Fool; I am fine." Hiei snapped angerily. 'Is this guy stupid? Hiei will take his head off...he seems kinda fruity; did he just so 'oh no'? sounded kinda girly...' Yusuke thought mentally laughing at his own joke as he helped Heimdall take hold of Hiei's arm to tempt to lift the fire demon up. "Idiots! Release me!" The man shouted angerily. "Errr...You have to excuse my uh..'friend' Ms Aya; He's kinda...You know." He placed a index finger to his head and made noticeable circles on the outside; meaning he meant Hiei was kinda crazy or looney. Coughing he lowered his hand to his side as Heimdall resisted the urge to laugh as he tilted his gaze sideways to look away with a snicker. "So where to? Lead the way," Yusuke insited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]   

Back to top Go down

.Demented Dimensions. [Mature, Private]
Page 1 of 1