S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.Heaven Sent. [Redone/Mature/Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

.Heaven Sent. [Redone/Mature/Private] Empty
PostSubject: .Heaven Sent. [Redone/Mature/Private]   .Heaven Sent. [Redone/Mature/Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

'19 Years...Wow; It's been that long? It seems like forever....I never knew you; and yet I did; You were the light of the world right next to grandma; mother.' Breathing in the crisp winter air; the raven haired woman shifted her stance from a kneeling position; to a standing position. Straightening out her posture after she placed down an elegantly wrapped boquet of flowers upon two seperate graves right next to each other. Each read of her mother and her grandmother's names; staring down at both graves in deep thought as the wind ruffled her long strands of hair. "Merry Christmas Eve you two; I know it isn't much...But; I guess it's the thought that counts right?" A small smile graced her lips half way; since her and her grandfather lived alone; she hardly had time to visit them since she was always helping out with him. It was hard but still she always tried to manage the best she could; exhaling softly almost uneasily. After a few moments of silence; she finaly ran her hands down her straight leg blue jeans to straighten out the crinkles in the material. "I guess i'll be going now; I'll try to come back as soon as I can; I love you grandma; mom." She leant over to kiss both the head stones; shifting. She turned on her heel and began to walk a few yards out of the cemetary towards the gate to exit to the sidewalk. Taking one glance back; hesitatingly ripping her gaze forcefully away; as much as she wanted to stay longer she knew she couldn't. If it wasn't for the winter festival they were throwing for christmas eve; she probably would've remained there to spend it alone. But sadly; she had her own booth she had to run; even if she was still kinda new in the school; no one really ever talked to her. The ones that did always stopped talking to her at a certain point; she guessed they didn't wanna be labeled 'lame' for talking to someone like her. She stood out alot; black hair; red colored eyes; maybe because she looked diffrent and just didn't act that way. Shrugging her shoulders lightly; she dismissed the idea of ever coming to mind; personally; she could've cared less of what ever anyone had to say about her. It was all the same as it were in her life; she heard it all; been through it all; nothing would ever be the same again.

After a while of walking she arrived upon the scene where the gate of the school's winter festival was being held; already people were there setting up their booths. Looking over the stands as she walked by; idly to the section she was doing; which happened to be some sort of grand wooden stage. Walking up the small steps on the side on her black boots with a thin heel; balancing her self quite well from not falling. Stepping onto the smooth surface she removed her bag from her shoulder and placed it upon the floor as she walked out from behind the curtain. Moving to where some sort of stand sticking out from the center stage; she began fiddling with the microphone. She noticed she was a bit late on setting up; since there seemed to be people there already visiting the stands; and the rides as well. Crimson hues often would glance up from what she was doing to see who she could see that she knew; sadly; none. Although there seemed to be very few that stood out from the other normal students; one; having been a silver haired male. "Yes! Finaly! It's set up!" Ayame had beamed; being very excited that he could at least attend one of Yuki's school events this year. Finaly! maybe a chance to bond and get close to Yuki! hopefully his skills wouldn't fail him this year; plus they would get to spend christmas eve together as well. "What the hell are you so excited about? It's just a stupid winter festival." The orange haired male grunted annoyedly. "Oh come on Kyo-kun! It isn't so bad! At least you get to work with Yuki!" Ayame had grinned sheepishly as the male's facial features faulted anime stylish. "Oh yeah; cause it's so exciting to work with a damn rat right?" Kyo stated sarcastically. "I rather chew off my arm than work with that damn Yuki." Kyo stated in near disgust as Ayame shook his head in dismay. "Kyo you don't mean that! Now come on! Lets all try to get along this time! It's Christmas eve! That reminds me! Have you seen Tori-San?" Ayame had asked as he idly began to hammer down a picket sign beside his booth. "No why?" Kyo asked casually. "Awh! Because he was suppose to help me with my kissing booth!" Ayame had frowned and began to sniffle anime stylish. "Ewww." Kyo had pretended to gag. "A kissing booth? Is that even illegal? And have you forgotten about you know what?" Kyo pushed off against the booth he leaned against.

"Of course not silly! It's not like we're embracing the opposite sex! But this is as close as it gets to meeting beautiful lovely women!" Ayame had beamed proudly. "Besides; Tori-San needs a girlfriend." Ayame had snickered mischeviously as he finished hammering down the sign which pointed to his kissing booth. "There; That should draw some attention for us!" Ayame had tossed the hammer behind the kissing booth. "Now just to find that Tori-san." Ayame glanced once left to right. "Right; Good luck with that." Kyo rolled his garnet hues once. "Kyo shouldn't you be helping Yuki right about now?" Ayame had asked innocently. "Shut up." Kyo nearly swatted Ayame over the head as the silver haired male ducked. "You're no fun." Ayame pouted and stuck his tongue out at Kyo as he turned on his heel and walked into another direction. "Tori-SAN!!!! Where are you?! I finished our kissing booth! You-Whoo!" Ayame had whistled; causing some people to stop and stare at Ayame's odd behavior. "Poor Hatori; I actually feel for him." Kyo had chuckled to his self; sighing. "Time to find that damn rat...not that I actually want to." Kyo blew a strand of hair out of his face as he walked into the opposite direction. Going partially slow that maybe by some chance he wouldn't find Yuki and he wouldn't have to work with him. "Great..." He stated as he came upon the stand; so far he didn't see Yuki there; letting out a breath he leant against the stand idly. "Good; No damn rat." He lowered his eyelids closed with a small smirk of triumph; maybe this festival wouldn't be so bad afterall. Opening his eyes; he turned his attention to the stuff that Yuki must've layed out or someone; deciding to be nosey he began to see what it was. "Hmm...what do we have here; Baka rat better not try to poison me with leeks this time." The cat stated curiously; hoping there was no leeks around; maybe Yuki would try to poison him! growing pale at the thought; he hated leeks.

"Ah ha." The raven haired woman had finish unwinding the microphones cord; once she had finished; she figured it was time to get the party started. Turning to walk across the sleek floor; the young woman unbuttoned her blue jean jacket down to leave an opening for her black shimmery short haulter top to show. Slender stomach in view; she pushed the 'power' button on her sterio to the track she wanted it to play. Once she found the number on the track; she hit play and then turned the volume up to blast on; the speakers that were built on the stage. "Perfect." She nodded; making a reminder to hurry up to get on stage; knowing her background music must've caused quite the ruckus. Moving across the sleek surface in a hurry once more from behind the curtains she slid across the surface in front of the microphone's stand. Shifting to grab it with one hand; as her posture went back into one of the more lean back time; as she moved her body to the beat along with tapping a heel upon the surface. Parting her lips to begin singing as part of her idea for the winter festival. Extended a lifted arm to point towards the slight crowd that now began to gather around her wooden stage. Raven haired lightly ruffled into a swishy swaying motion each position her body would shift in from time to time beneath the dim lights of the stage.

"I've had a little bit too much, much
All of the people start to rush, start to rush by
A dizzy twisted dance, can't find my drink, oh man

Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone
What's going on on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?

I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright
Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance

Wish I could shut my playboy mouth, oh oh oh-oh
How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Inside outright
Control your poison babe, roses have thorns they say
And we're all getting hosed tonight, oh oh oh-oh
What's going on on the floor?

I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright
Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance."

The woman took her microphone into her hand and began to move her hips from side to side as she motioned her movements with the music. She wasn't quite known but she was surprised to see some seemed to enjoy her little performance; seeing how some stopped what they were doing. Moving her hips in a circular motion briefly as she placed her hands up a bit above her head before lowering the mic back directly in front of her lips again. As if her shirt wasn't shimmery enough; her silver hooped earings had shimmer to them; thick glittery belt helped her image stand out. Kyo startedly glanced up from what he had been doing as he lifted up to see what all the commotion was. Hearing a female's voice reach his sensitive ears; raising a slender brow at a strange woman he had never seen before suddenly walking out on stage. She seemed to be performing something; "Weird; Who's she?" Kyo asked more to his self than anyone else. She sure was a pretty looking girl; he was sure if he saw her before; he would've remembered; shaking his head in dismay. Trying to force the line of redness in his cheeks out of his facial features; he knew if Yuki or anyone else were to see they would never let him live it down. "Damn." Kyo gritted his teeth as he forced his self to take a bite out of one of the pasteries that were already layed out. Munching as he eyed some of the people suddenly start randomly dancing or randomly shrieking which caused him to grunt irritatedly.

From a slight distance a young male leant against a cool hard wall; eyeing the others gathering around the wooden stage in the distance. Raising a suspicious eye brow; he had truely never seen the woman before or never at least took the time to notice the young girl. Her moves were a tad bit out there; from the angle he stood in; she probably looked like one of those pop singers/dancers; chuckling. "Yeah right; as if a real one would poser as a lame student." Yusuke stated thoughtfully; pushing off of the wall instantly. "Wouldn't catch me here." He grunted; shoving a hand into his pocket. "Time to ace this place; Sorry Kurama; Next time bud." Yusuke had snickered. "You are an idiot." Hiei's icey toned voice reminded Yusuke that if he so much as left he'd get in trouble. He wasn't talking about Kurama; he meant by the school; and if he got in trouble then that meant he would probably be in trouble by Koenma. "Relax smally fry; You act like i'm gonna be gone forever; Trust me; they won't even notice i'm gone; I'll get a good grade Kurama will cover for me; Besides he loves work; he lives for it! He won't mind i'm not there to mess it all up." Yusuke stated almost confident as Hiei merely rolled his eyes; remaining perched within the tree branch. "Suit your self baka." Hiei sighed and lowered his eyelids and drifted back into a light slumber. With that being said Yusuke turned on his heel and began to head down the sidewalk. Idly placing his hands behind his head; lowering his eyes closed as he grinned sheepishly; already thinking of getting an 'A' on the project and not even having to work for it. Snickering quite loudly as a few people walked by looking at him strangely. "Almost to perfect! Aw man! I should've thought of this many times before! Although I do feel bad for taking advantage of Kurama like that.." Pausing. "Nah! Kurama would be happy that 'we' got an A anyway!" Yusuke had exclaimed happily as he hyperly pumped his fists into the air energeticly. "Wahoo!! Arcade here I come! Best of all! No Kuwabara to get in the way of my high score! I am so gonna kick his ass later!" Yusuke thought eagerly as he began to make a bolt towards the arcade pretty much not watching where he was going. He failed to realize he ran by another male whom seemed to be walking towards the winter festival. "Human was odd." The male smirked. "No matter I didn't come here for that...Ah what's this?" He rounded the corner peering his gaze down at the many wandering students. "This is it..." He walked in casualy to blend with the crowd; although he had only been a mere god amongst the rest; he hid his aura the best he could. As long as that damned Heimdall didn't get in his way; the young man knew this mission would be a peace of cake.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net

.Heaven Sent. [Redone/Mature/Private]
Page 1 of 1