S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+ Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

+ Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) Empty
PostSubject: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

It was a sunny day in Tokyo, Japan. Everyone was just getting started with their days, even schools were crowed with students. Artemis hated school, and with a passion, because of the fact that she was always judged there. She looked around, her ankle length lavender hair was tied back into a high ponytail. She wore a black leather shirt with a black leather jacket to match. Her black leather pants were tight fitted and her black leather high heeled boots made her really stand out. She hated and refused to wear uniforms, especially ones with skirts. She held her bag behind her head as she walked to her new school. Her brother Yusuke had left without her that morning. She would have to make him pay for that later.

Artemis was just like Yusuke, only more violent and hot tempered. She was known to be harsh and somewhat of a bitch to people from time to time. She didn't care either. She had golden eyes that attracted you to them. She sighed as she made her way to the outside courtyard of the school. "Why did Yusuke have to make me come alone today? I hardly knew how to get here!"Artemis growled as she bumped into a guy with orange hair and a quite ugly face. "Ow! Shit!" She said as she fell onto her ass, dropping her bag. "Damn! That hurt!" She whined as she glanced at the boy she walked into.

((OOC: This should be agood start XD))
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 pm

+ Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) Miku10

Little white lies.....

"Mommy when is father coming home from work? He hasn't been arriving on time lately. Also, Mommy...why is dad always tired? Why does his face look pale?"

"Touya is at work. Your father should be arriving home any minute now. As for why he looks pale..that is his natural skin color. Touya had never been one to gain tans no matter how much time we spend at the beach." Aya chuckled softly, but beneath the laughter an undertone of worry laced her voice. The blond-haired woman struggled internally to keep the concern from showing itself in front of the innocent little girl. Poor Miku. She didn't need to know that her father had started deteriorating at an alarming rate. 'He was fine...and now..' Shaking her mentally, the younger woman immediately turned her attention to the little girl who stood in the doorway. Large golden brown orbs stared back at her with such intensity, Aya could swear Ceres was present inside her daughter at that very moment. But how absurd for her to think the Tennin resided within Miku. Hadn't the raven-haired woman gone back to heaven after obtaining the hagoromono? Was Ceres planning on stealing her daughter? "Mommy? Are you okay?" Miku's gentle voice broke through Aya's daydreams. Blinking several times, the blond-haired woman straightened to her normal height and smiled down at the little girl. "I'm fine." She lied "Just thinking about the bills Touya and I have to pay." Why was she lying to her own flesh and blood? How would Miku react once she found out her father was a goner? Pushing aside all her worries, the blond-haired woman turned away from the door and headed into the kitchen to entertain herself washing dishes.

Isn't the ocean beautiful?"

"Ocean? Ah..it is." Aya's voice resonated with broken syllables, her body struggling to control the bitter flood of tears from escaping. She needed to be a strong mother for her daughter. She needed to maintain better control of her emotions or the little girl would catch wind of her terror. Raising a shaky hand, the former Tennin wiped away at her eyes refusing to shed more tears as the sight of the blue waters loomed in the horizon. How long ago had she married Touya in front of these very waters? How longer had it been since the three of them shared a warm moment together. Now that Aya realized it, their time as a family had been neglected. "Mama! Dad's home!" With the announcement echoing excitedly through the hallways, the elder woman whirled around at the sight of the French doors opening to reveal a red-haired male leaning against the metal frame. Sparkling green orbs stared lovingly at both mother and daughter as he smiled weakly down at Miku. The young girl bounded into her father's embrace only to stop as the young man suddenly fainted at her feet.

"Touya!"

"Daddy!?"

~~~~

That daydream again. What significance did it hold? Why did her mind remember an event from long ago? Was it trying to tell her something? Maybe unknown facts from before or perhaps an insight into the warning behaviors associated with Touya's death. The longer and harder Miku thought about the event, the clearer the clues become. Her mother's worry and Touya's constant paleness. His skin color hadn't been as a result of not tanning in the sun like her mother said. His sickly paleness had come from the terrible illness that had begun to deteriorate her dad's body from the inside out till at last he gave up the battle to survive. But why did he have to die on her birthday? Miku's golden brown hues lowered to the floor, unable to comprehend why her mother kept Touya's ill health a secret until now. Why had her mother done it? To protect her? Or was there a more sinister reason Aya kept the dark secret hidden till now? "I can't believe dad is gone." The young woman whispered through glossy lips, her eyes lifted briefly to catch sight of Touya's coffin gleaming in the sunlight. The day was so sunny and warm, yet the place felt gloomy. She felt as if a wet blanket had fallen over her entire being, threatening to smother her in pure grief. Visible tears escaped from the young woman's eyes, hands clenched into tight fists Miku suddenly glared at her mother with venomous hues. Why?! Why the lies!? Why did the funeral feel different? How come the Mikage Family hadn't been invited to attend? What about her aunts, uncles and cousins? Her own flesh and blood not even present to bid farewell to her father? Miku continued to give her own mother a dagger-like stare as the blond-haired woman looked away from her daughter. Even now the tension continued to rise until the priest's words broke through the electric silence.

"We are gathered here today to say our final farewells to the once vibrant young man called Touya. For those who worked and lived along side him, his sudden death has left a deep void within us all. The abyss in our hearts will not be filled immediately..but we must learn to move on. Death is a part of nature...and now without further due I will sprinkle his coffin with Holy water to send his spirit towards the heavens."

The priest's dry voice resonated loudly within the small room, his words slicing deeply into Miku for she had gone into denial. How could it be that one minute Touya was alive and the next dead? He had made a promise to continue living on for her and for Aya. Yet, he had failed. Why, promise something one can't achieve? Why bring down the stars and the earth if even those words would be washed away? "Daughter...please be strong." Aya's trembling voice brought the young woman back into reality. A painful truth from which the young girl never wanted to come out of "Don't you dare tell me to be strong! I'm tired of being strong...I want to crumble! I want to die!" The raven-haired girl screamed in sudden fury, her voice shocking Aya and the crowd into silent astonishment. "Nani!? Miku! How can you say that!? If you die...I'll be devastated!" The young woman cried out, an out-stretched hand extended towards her crying daughter. It made her heart ache to see Miku crumbling to the floor into such tiny peices, but the young girl needed to understand her motives. "No..you won't. You say you love me..but what if that is a lie to? Maybe I was adopted as well...since I have different looks from both of you. J..just go away!" Without warning, the black-haired girl whirled around and ran through the small crowd of people towards the sunlit doorway. Tears streamed down the girl's delicate face as she ran away from reality and towards the concrete high school in the distance.
----

"Yusuke, what's eating you today?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." The raven-haired teen answered softly, chocolate orbs finding themselves entwined with Kurama's emerald ones. He could clearly see the disbelieving expression written all over the Youko's handsome face, but the red-head was one to respect personal space. "I won't press on the subject further Yusuke." The fox demon answered, jade hues turning momentarily away from Yusuke to see the biology group gathering at the end of the hallway. He sighed heavily for the males in the bio-group were a persistent bunch. Hardly ever leaving him alone, except for when the other guys were present. "Now it's my turn to ask what is eating you?" The half-demon teased, but he knew exactly what bothered his sly fox friend. How ironic that Kurama or Youko as he was called in Makai could inspire such terror in the demon world, but have the opposite effect on the human inhabitants of Ningenkai. Unable to contain his laughter, Yusuke threw his head backwards to let out a mirth of chuckles from within. "I supposed that should make me feel better." Kurama stated bluntly, extending a hand to gently rub at his throbbing temples "Scenes such as these give me headaches." He grunted, while the other male stopped his laughter. "Your really uptight." Yusuke commented, his facial expression turned serious as a familiar sense tingled in his stomach. Artemis! His sister was close by. "Err...I'll be right back." Yusuke muttered, before breaking into a fast run. "Yusuke? What is it!?" Kurama questioned, yet he knew his question would never reach the runaway boy. "Better see what is going on." The red-head replied, heading behind the half-breed until he paused at the sight of Kuwabara and a fallen young woman. "Oh, dear. What happen?" He asked, turning inquistive green hues from the orange-haired male towards the fallen young woman on the ground.

"Urameshi! Kurama!" Kuwabara exclaimed as he sweat-dropped from sudden embarrassment of his team mates appearing from nowhere. "Well...she bumped into me!" He stammered out a pathetic excuse, hoping his friends would believe his story. "Sure, she did." Yusuke growled, kneeling next to Artemis with glinting brown orbs "I told you to pay attention to the road!" The young man nearly screamed at his sister, as anger coursed through his veins "Do I need to keep tabs on you?" Yusuke questioned, while Kuwabara reached down to pick up the fallen backpack from the ground. With a broad hand, he slapped away the dust clinging from Artemis' bag and quickly handed it back to the pretty young woman. "Here you go Miss." Kuwabara whispered "What is your name?" his orbs glued upon the young woman's pretty facial features and even from a slight distance Kurama couldn't help noting the redness that spread over the male's facial features. 'Ayi...Kuwabara and his flirty nature.' The fox shook his head, but just as the introductions were about to begin a raven-haired girl broke into the circle by pure incident.

Last edited by cєяєs on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

PostSubject: Re: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Artemis glared at Yusuke." I was being careful Yusuke! Maybe if you would have waited for me I wouldn't have gotten almost lost! Asshole!" She took her bag. "Thanks. And for your information, I'm the dimwited one's sister." She pointed at Yu suke. "Damn that hurt..." She sighed." The name's Artemis Urameshi." She said. She looked at everyone staring at them. "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR'RE LOOKING AT?!" She yelled. This caught Hiei's attention. "Hn..just like the detective I see..." he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not like Yusuke! I don' t have to act tough to get recognition from anyone!" Artemis's eye twitched. She hated when people judged her. And she wasn't scared to let them know. "Grrrrr.." She kicked a wall, leaving a hole in it. Did she care? Not at all.

((OOC: I'm trying to figure out what to have Hiei say but Ill end it for nowish XDD))
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm

+ Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) Miku10

Little white lies...

I'm gonna tell you the truth....

I chose a secretly painful path...

Artemis Urameshi, a relative to Yusuke Urameshi? How what that even possible? How could such a beautiful girl be related to the Spirit detective? Why had Yusuke hidden his sibling from them? Did that mean he had distrust in his own teammates? Was he ashamed of introducing his sister? Or did he hate her? Just by looking at the way Yusuke interacted with the violet-haired female it was clear to assume brother and sister were on tense terms. They weren't the perfect picture of sweetness on canvas nor were they an example of unity. What was going on between the two of them? Yusuke usually didn't exhibit such vile behavior towards his team-members. Sure, he might have foolish quarrels with Kuwabara. Heck, he even had brief spats with the little fire demon Hiei, but his expressions weren't as tense as they were now. :: Yusuke is showing a side of him..I've never seen before. Is having his sister here at school bothering him that much? :: Kurama mused silently, though he dare not interfere with Yusuke's personal affairs.

Family problems were meant to be solved in public, yet the detective was one to make his threats known to the world. "Nice to meet you Artemis. I am..Su.." The red-head began to introduce himself, but paused momentarily to gaze down at the young woman in surprise "Sister?" He questioned "You are Yusuke's sister? I wonder why he never told us about you?" It did seem fishy to the red-head to know Yusuke had kept a secret from them. Perhaps, he had personal reasons of his own. Just like Kurama had reasons to keep his past as Youko Kurama from coming to light. He knew his friends had learned bits of information from Koenma, but not enough to know of the many crimes he had committed as a spirit fox. Yes. It was best for them to never know his darkest secrets. And it was best for his mother to never know her son Shuichi was in fact a demon residing within a human body. She would probably reject him outright or else have a heart-attack from the surprise. Kurama lowered his eyes to inspect the ground beneath his feet, keen jade hues picked out the subtle cracks in the black asphalt. So, everyone did have their differences even the very buildings in Ningenkai. "Yusuke, please calm down. It isn't her fault for almost getting lost...after all you should have shown her around the school or else have given her a map." He stated bluntly and as soon as the words left his mouth, the spirit detective whirled around to give him a nasty look.

"Stop telling me to calm down! Can't you see Artemis could have gotten hurt or worse!" Yusuke shouted at the fox demon, his facial expression contorting itself into a mass of conflicting emotions. He didn't know whether to feel frustrated at Artemis or angry at Kurama for pointing out his behavior. What should he do? Should he continue blaming everyone for his childish behavior? Grinding his teeth, the brown-eyes teen flicked his gaze back to the young woman. Sheer fury rose inside him as her harsh words seemed to wedge themselves into his heart. Asshole? Did she just insult him? Eyebrow raised in challange, the raven-haired adolescent felt his lips curved downwards into a sly smirk "I see. Are you upset that I left you to fend for yourself Artemis? Could it possibly be you missed me?" Yusuke chuckled quietly. :: He is using teasing now? Quite typical of Yusuke to annoy his sibling with childish behavior. :: Kurama observed quietly from the sidelines, green hues focused on the scene occurring before him. Shaking his head in silent annoyance, the red-haired demon turned his attention onto Kuwabara's surprised face. A small smile tugged at Kurama's lips as he realized the male couldn't speak from sheer astonishment at the news that had befallen on them. "Kuwabara? Are you alright?" His strong voice pierced through Kuwabara's invisible barrier.

Blinking inquisitively, the orange-haired youth stepped sideways to glance at his comrade with a questioning gaze "Huh? Oh!" He suddenly recalled his mental blockage from the words that had escaped from Artemis' lips "Urameshi! I can't believe she is your sister! She is so pretty!" The young man squealed with enough enthusiasm to earn worried glances from both Yusuke and Kurama. "You do realize you're talking about my sister right?" The spirit detective growled, he rose from the ground with a slight frown etched across his facial features. Artemis' attitude was clearly getting on his last nerves, but even a seasoned fighter such as him should have been prepared for his siblings' temper tantrum. Never in his life had Yusuke seen his sister this frustrated nor had he ever been in such a precarious situation.

"Artemis..." He replied lowly, brown hues shadowed by locks of shaggy black hair. Fists tensed together, his head snapped up as a small snarl escaped him "What the hell did you say!?" The youth literally yelled as the young woman hurled screams at all of them. What the heck was wrong with Artemis? Was she that upset over his departure? Was the young woman angry over the fact he left her alone or was there another motive? "Can it..Hiei." The half-demon snapped, then turned around to watch the young woman leave a gaping hole in the wall with the forceful kick. "Shouldn't we follow..?" Kurama popped the obvious question out for everyone to hear. "We should." The orange-haired youth muttered, casting a sullen glance over his shoulder at Yusuke. With a mere nod, the spirit detective began to walk ahead with Kuwabara tagging close behind. The fox demon took several tentative steps to follow behind the other two, though he stopped to glance at the short fire demon "You coming?" Kurama inquired, green hues moving to and from the departing group and Hiei's shorter form. Exhaling softly, the red-head wondered why he even bothered asking Hiei such a foolish question. Perhaps Hiei did not want to come with them. After all, the elusive little youkai wasn't one to mingle in anyone's affairs. Lips thinning into a mocking smirk, Kurama latched a hold of Hiei's black sleeve and literally dragged him along with the rest of the group.

---

Anguish.

Alone.

Misunderstood.

Helpless.

Every single word in the dictionary and thesaurus couldn't even begin to describe how Miku Mikage felt inside. Her heart thumped loudly against her chest, almost as if it wanted to escape from within the ravaged body. Hot tears spilled from the young woman's cheeks, but what she didn't realized was the faint red tint that characterized the crystal-like droplets falling to the floor. Black hair covered her face, as the girl refused to look up at the crowds of high school students across campus. She didn't want them to see her like this. She didn't want the students to see a weak and helpless Miku crying her eyes out. Strong. The word echoed in her distraught mind, giving her some strength to wipe the tears from her face. "That's right. I must be strong for father. He wouldn't want to see his only daughter falling to pieces nor would he want mother and daughter to fight like bitter enemies." Miku whispered beneath her breath, momentarily stopping in the middle of the school ground to cast a whimsical glance at the sunlit sky.

How ironic it seemed to have the sun shining so brightly. It felt like the heavens were purposely mocking her internal agony with positive radiance. Glossy pink lips thinned into a small line, the girl's red-rimmed orbs scanned the school grounds with uncertainty. Grey concrete walls rose on all sides to enclose a small courtyard filled with ordinary huckleberry hedges, song birds from tree to tree singing a sweet song, while the lone figure stood staring at them with an almost envious glance. "Your lucky..Mr. Birds. Being able to fly when and where ever you want. If I had the power to fly..I would go to heaven to visit my father." Miku lamented sadly, her eyes flickering towards a small group of high schoolers coming towards her. Judging from the big smirks and mocking facial expressions, the young woman had a vague feeling these people were talking trash about her.

But why? Did she look horrible? Did she put her clothing on backwards? Hands instinctively curled into fists, fingernails dug into sensitive palms as Miku forced her gaze towards the nearest window. A disheveled-looking creature stared back from the glassy depths, reflecting a girl with tear-stained cheeks tinted in a bloody red substance, flyaway black hair and a trembling frame that looked about to crumble beneath the wind. :: I look horrid.:: Miku looked away in shame and instinctively began to run away from the poisonous stares of her 'classmates'. What was she doing here? She didn't belong among these people! Golden orbs shutting back tears, the raven-haired woman trotted from the courtyard towards the streets, unaware that she wasn't looking at what lay before her. Distracted by her mounting misery, the young woman suddenly slammed into Artemis. Eyes opening wide in shock, Miku let out a sharp yelp as her body bounded backwards automatically "Ah!" Above her head the school windows suddenly shattered as Miku's distressed cry came to an abrupt stop "Gomen!"

Occ: Ack! Sorry for the length xD couldn't help myself!

Back to top Go down
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

PostSubject: Re: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 pm

It just didn't make any sense to her. Why did Yusuke seem to hate her so much? What had she truly done to make him hate her so much? Sh felt tears welting up in her eyes but she fought them back. Crying wasnt going to solve her problem. It was going to ake her worse. "AllI seem to d is hurt people....maybe thats....maybe thats why Yusuke hates me so much...." She muttered softly as she felt something nearby that wasn't normal. "Hmmm...?" Suddenly she bumped into a girl. The girl looked to have been crying and apologized."Don't worry about it. Accidents happen...Are you okay?" She asked.

She could hear Yusuke's voice coming closer. The tears once again welt up into her eyes and were begging for release. She knew that soon she'd not be able to hold them back. The pain was becoming unbearable to her. Sometimes it made her wish that she'd been killed or even never been born. But that was also not going to help anything either. She looked away from Yusuke as he approached the two females with his friends. Friends. Something she'd never gotten the luxury of having. She sighed as Hiei walked beside Kurama and Kuwabara.

Artemis sighed softly as she looked out the window, eyes slowly becoming bloodshot from the tears being held back so long. She really didn't need this today. Then suddenly the most popular boy in school appeared. He had longish blonde hair that was tied back and the most beautiful sappire blue eyes she'd ever seen. He was wearing the school unifom and was quiet handsome. He was walking towards the females with a smile on his face. If Artemis was stupid, she wouldn't fallen victim to his charms. However, she wasnt and did not.

"Hello ladies, how are you doing on this wonderful day? What might be your names?" He asked. "Mine is Tokijin Daite. Its a pleasure to meet such beautiful ladies..." He said. Artemis didnt like the flirting one little bit. She had to keep herself from being rude about it.

"Artemis Urameshi." That is all she said as she helped the young girl who'd bumped into her up . She had sensed something quiet odd about this girl but didn't want to sound rude or anything. The girl looked upset enough as it is. She just hoped that she'd be okay.

((OOC: There ya go Emi! Hope ya liked))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)   + Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+ Midnight Wishes+ (Mature/Private/Ceres)
Page 1 of 1