S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Zomg! Finaly! We have our own Paranormal Site! We call our selves S.P.I.R.I.T! We're very excited and we hope to have more members soon!<3" If you have a passion for ghosts or just come here to seek answers or see who relates to you on some things then you've found the place!Most of you probably think we're crazy!When really you're right but then you're wrong!We take the paranormal very seriously but at the same time extreamly dangerous! We are just as concerned as anyone else is! Well anyway we really hope you enjoy your stay!x) Tell a friend!Join! meet other people!Discuss!Etc.

-AdminMaria.

Last edited by AdminMaria on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
GuardianAngelJin
Admin
GuardianAngelJin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Hello Our Amazing Investigators   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:16 pm

We are kinda new to this soo here it is if you guys can bring enough people to join our forum then its possible that we are all able to answer any questions that are paranormal and if ...IF...IF! this site become famous we might be able to afford money to make this site even greater and make it world wide this way we will really get our problems out of the way

Think about it if people keeps asking a question about paranormal experiences and your right there
would that make you very smart and experienced?

Think about it if we are able to answer questions that is yet unknown

this here is something we need to do and i order for this to happen you must open up and we shall too

P.s my butt is ichy... tongue

Last edited by GuardianAngelJin on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Nami
Admin
Nami

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Wooh! One of my dreams has finally come true! xD
S.P.I.R.I.T will be the nest big hit! I just know it! x3
I've been facinated by ghost eversince I was little. Now see a website that the team made is pretty badass.
OBEY THE CLOWN! --> clown
Yes. :]
I hope many other people join the website. We'll have loads of fun exploring the unknow and crud! >:] Pass it all to yer friends and yer friends friends! We all share something alike. Lets make the whole world know what this world really is!

Afroskull: ..Bacon.

No! D: YOU FAIL! ;Puts a mustash on Afroskull.;
The answer was "One heck of a crazy paranormal world."
>>
<<

Also we are not crazy. o-o
ARE.. NOT! ;Twitch.; o__o
Well I might be. xD
But really we take this very seriously and dangerous.
Soon, The investigators; Maria, Me and friends. Weill start the hunt for ghosts! It's just a matter of time.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Peace! :O

-Nami
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] :: General :: Updates-