S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Now she knew teasing was probably wrong; but she couldn't resist at the time. Poor Hatori; it was amusing and quite cute; giggling softly at Hatori's reaction. "Oh yes Hatori; You are; So very handsome and...sexy; And of course you have to catch me; Sorry hun; all in good fun." She giggled again with a hand over her mouth as she bounded out of the room. The raven haird woman was having more than just fun with this; side glancing behind her. She could see Hatori bought into her game of cat and mouse. Her lips curled into a small grin; how closely was he getting from behind her. Although something felt strange; the moment she saw the look on Hatori's face. She quickly stopped into a skid in slow motion; turning her body clock wise to face Hatori. "H-Hatori?" She stated with wide eyes as a cloud of grey white smoke formed. She didn't exactly hear the 'poof' at least she thought. "Oh No Hatori! What happend to you!" She quickly darted over without thinking.

Peering her gaze down; she caught glimpse of a small seahorse bounding about across the floor; followed by his clothing. A line of redness formed across her face all over again. "Oh no! Hatori! Hatori!" She exclaimed worriedly; quickly bending down to pick up Hatori's clothing along with his small animal form. "I have to get you to some water right away! Oh I am so sorry about this!" She tenderly placed her lips upon the small seahorse's head out of panic. Entering down the hallway as fast as she could in heels; she found the bathroom. Guessing Ayame must've had a actual bathroom built in; good thing to. Closing the door behind her; she put Hatori's things to the side quickly. In over all; she found the whole seahorse deal adorable. Worried about what state he would be in; he was a seahorse; would not having seawater effect him? biting on her lower lip. She hurried up in panic after taking off her heels and stockings with a free hand. Stepped into the bathtub after plugging it up so the water wouldn't escape. Filling the bath with either warm or cool water; settling her self into the tub carefully. She didn't want to drop Hatori and hurt him. Not really minding if the clothing would get drentched and cling to her frame. "This is all my fault Hatori i'm sorry; I just hope I can make it up to you some how." She gently lowerd him into the water while sitting up on her knees; at least the tub was pretty roomy enough for two people. It really made her wonder since Ayame was the only one who seemed to be here. Cheeks were completely flushed as she fell quiet.

Poor Hiei; just when he thought things couldn't be worse; BAM it took a turn for him. How did he want to retreat on what he had just done; would she strike him for it? but...but! man did he mess things up or so he thought. His head was spinning with questions to his self; that never happend before. This was probably the most emberassing night for him self in general. Stupid Hiei! Stupid! She probably thinks you're some kind of an idiot! or even a pervert! Smooth move you twit. Hiei told his self over and over in his own mental state of mind. The more he thought about it; the worser it made him feel about his actions. Bah! curse the weather and that damn punch! he knew he should've never tasted human things; someone must've poisoned or tweaked it.

Shiruani's voice; thankfully had cause Hiei to snap back into reality again; he felt bad. Spacing out like an idiot then coming back; "Oh...Y-Yeah i'm alright Shiruani; I'm sorry." Hiei resisted the urge to frown; but instead had twitched. "I should be asking you if you're alright; I didn--" He froze in mid sentence when Shiruani had ended up saying his name; with wide eyes. Did she just? Did she? Oh yes she did! She kissed him back! Hiei you lucky bastard! Hiei's cheeks were completely flushed at this point. "I uh...uh..."He stammerd over his words; even so when her hands trailed over against his chest. That made him tense in a more heated state than anything; swallowing hard again. "Cool?!" he just about exclaimed; she must've been pulling his leg. Raising a brow at Shiruani when she pulled away; "H-Hey...what are you doing? I mean...where are you going?" He asked; a huge sweat drop trailed down the back of his head. Did she just say she was bushed? couldn't be! oh no; no no no! not this time. Narrowing his garnet hues at the seductive female; "Oh no you don't!" He piped up; stepping forth; within an eye blink he vanished; he was known for his quick speed. As soon as Shiruani enterd the room; he opend his arms appearing again so she smacked right into him. In result; he curled his arms around her with a smirk curling upon his lips."Going some where..?" The tone in his voice; seemed to change; possibly because of all the teasing Shiruani was doing was causing his inner demon to stir.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhauntings.forumotion.net
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 12507710

:: Curse this dam animal form!:: He huffed desperately, moving around in a futile attempt to escape danger. Though Hatori was certain that if he stayed near the bathroom entrance, he'd either become one organic pancake beneath someone's shoe or worse; lunch to one of the drunkards outside. No! He did not want to wind up in a stomach nor did he want to wind up dead. But off all the things that happened tonight, the young doctor had to admit that turning into his zodiac animal was the worse of all. Not only did it expose his fragile form to the elements, now a stranger outside the Sohma Family knew of the curse. :: Not good.:: He whimpered mentally, but stopped as hands scooped him from the floor. Panic set in as he suddenly thrashed around in Maria's hand, eyes widening in such fright for he did not know where his fate lay now. ::No! I'm going to die!:: The words died in his heart as beady hues captured a glimpse of Maria's face hovering mere inches from him. What a relief. It was only the raven-haired girl with him. Calming himself after quite a scare, the tiny seahorse plopped straight into the water with tiny fins swishing around the tub.

Hatori wondered if he could even speak to her in his zodiac form, though there would be no harm in trying. Twirling around the young man poked his head upwards to gaze at Maria in shock. Was she actually entering the tub with him? What if she squished him by accident? Nah, she wouldn't hurt him. He knew he could trust her even if his judgment seemed impaired. Several minutes later, Hatori could feel his body chemistry changing again. Now instead of lingering longer in his animal form, he found that the length had shortened dramatically. Without warning he transformed into his human form, completely naked in the tub with Maria. "Hmm..you did say something about making it up to me." Hatori snickered evilly, his face burning crimson. Throwing his arms out, he tackled Maria..but was careful not to hurt her in his quest for payback "Maybe it's time for me to repay you." He smirked, licking her neck tenderly.

The sun-goddess paused in mid-stride, while casting an amused stare in Hiei's direction. She tried to hold in the mirth's of laughter welling inside her chest. It was just so funny to see the young demon stammering over his own words and acting so awkward as well. To her it appeared as if he'd never truly been with a woman...but perhaps..the drinks had clouded her rational state of mind. "Well..I did say I was going to bed. Goodnight Hiei." Shirauni stated playfully, turning back around to continue her journey towards the room. Yet the young woman failed to realize just how her words spurred Hiei into action. One minute he was standing behind her uttering a challenge, the next moment..he'd vanish completely from sight. Pausing a bit Shirauni gazed once again over her shoulder, slightly shocked to see that was not even behind her anymore. :: Where the hell did he go too? I couldn't even see him..much less sense him...::

Falling into a distracted state, the young maiden stepped directly into the dark room. Sudden panic seized her as she ran smack into hard muscles and a warm body. :: Now what?:: Her thoughts quickly dispersed with the familiar voice echoing in her ears. Hiei's tone sounded different from before. She couldn't tell if it was threatening or challenging or neither..yet it was the voice of his that awoke wild feelings inside. Resting one hand lightly against Hiei's broad shoulders, Shirauni forced herself to gaze into his face. What she saw could freeze a lesser demon in their tracks..but not her. She'd take on anyone in her path "Yeah..I was going to bed." She pointed out, keeping her tone as steady as she could. Though being in his arms heated her even more. Dam him and his smirk. Well, it looked like time to wipe that mocking look from his face. Angling herself a bit towards his face, she licked his lips quickly before retreating backwards in his grasp. :: Looks like I might end up biting of more..then I can chew.::

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Dear oh dear; Poor Hatori; she never meant to make him transform! if only she had known sooner. All she could think about was how awful she felt for having him transform. Maybe she did get carried away with the whole teasing him. She didn't know what she was going to do if he didn't turn back. Everyone would have questions for her surely; swallowing hard at the thought. Oh dear she'd probably be chased with pitched forks or something! Bah! curse this night. Softly whining to her self; "Oh dear." Freezing; she lifted her head just in time to hear a 'poof' this time around. What just happend? waving her hand of clear of the smoke; remaining sitting up on her knees. Gazing down where the seahorse use to be; freezing. She went extreamly red from the face when she realized she was looked at a naked male. Not only that! it was Hatori! and oh boy did she have a bad feeling. "O-Oh Hatori..." She hurried up and snapped her gaze away from his naked frame up to look him directly in the face just then. Trying to tone away her redness that left any trace that she had just seen everything.

When she heard Hatori had said something about; her making it up to her; did her facial features palen quick. "I-I did?" She stammerd over her own words nervously with an innocent smile. Although that evil snicker made her very nervous. "N-Now wait a minute! whatever happend to two wrongs don't make a r--" She exclaimed just after being cut off when Hatori had lightly tackled her in the water. Eyes grew wide as she went tumbling backwards against the watery depths. Jet black hair becoming awfully wet as well as the clothing. "Payback?!" She stammerd once more; boy was she ever in some hot water now. Closing an eye when Hatori had began to lick the skin on her neck tenderly. It brought shivers up her spine; resisting the urge to shiver. Body lay in the shallowy depths of the water on her back. Shifting lightly beneath Hatori; with a leg on each side of his frame. Innocently frozen on the spot now that she's getting a taste of her own medicine. Although she hated to admit she deserved it despite becoming heated again very quickly. She couldn't resist the urge to run her hands slowly down from his chest and downward against his body. All at the same time while she playfully tried to resist. "You're so forceful Hatori!" She smiled innocently in a nervous manner.

Hah; just how he planned it; no way was she getting away after the stunt she pulled on him. If it's one thing; he'd either get even or at least a little payback. The fire demon's lips curled into a sly grin as he gazed down at the woman in his arms. "Bed eh? Why is that? You don't look very tired..." Hiei had spoke out very bluntly; but; he was even being playful as well which was rare in his cases. Freezing; it back fired when she caught him off gaurd with the lick to his lips. Once again it nearly left him in a dumbfounded state. But when she thoughtshe was just gonna tease him again. Hiei made it his buisness to stop her by re pulling her back into his arms. Leaning in face to face half way; he stated almost hungerily. "Not this time..." His hues had tinted a lightly darker shade of red. Almost an evil smile graced his lips; stepping back a few steps pulling Shiruani with him. He playfully pushed her down onto the bed; climbing ontop; he took her by the wrists and pinned her arms high above her head. "How do you like that..? Hm?" He rose a brow; he wanted to see the look on her face when she would realize he wasn't playing now.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Again his zodiac curse placed him in an awkward situations and this time it didn't involve Tohru or Kana. No, this time his transformation had to happen in the bathroom with a woman present. Could it get any worse? Or could it get more humiliating? The young man sat up in the water, his legs splayed wide open for balance and his hands gripping the vinyl railing for balance. Hatori hauled himself straight into position, his expression a bit dazed from all the chaos surrounding. One would think that a cursed member like him would have gotten used to being in embarrassing problems. "Ugh..curses...why must I transform at the worse of times!" The young man cried out in distress, momentarily forgetting his position with Maria until she spoke out again. He re focused green hues upon the black-haired girl with one eye brow raising slightly

"Of course..payback time for making me transform...and teasing me." He muttered, while staring at her wet clothing. The soaked fabric clung a little to tightly against Maria's curves...though to Hatori it drove his animal side wild. :: I can't act out ...I can not bring harm to her.:: Despite his burning need for her, the doctor would not force himself on Maria unlike some other men he knew. But it was tempting to teach the young woman a lesson..for now she was teasing him again. "I thought you did not want payback." Hatori motioned down at her hands, his lips curling downwards in a knowing smile "Who said I was forceful..eh? Or could it be we're both in this too deep to even stop?" He asked, running a shivering hand across her chest as fists furled into a tight grip. Hatori was really battling the urge to unleash his animal side.

She hadn't known one miscalculation would plummet her into the dragon's lair nor could she know what the young demon intended to do with her. Yet, Shirauni continued to stare at Hiei in astonishment, he had caught her completely off-guard..just when she thought he'd been the one losing to the game. No, she was wrong...very wrong. :: Look at the consequences...look at what's happening.:: Her mind screamed mentally, unleashing warning bells through her body, but the sun-goddess felt numb against the mechanisms. She was unable to summon enough strength to think of anymore brilliant moves. Indeed defeat seemed an inevitable choice.

Feeling the hairs rise on end, Shirauni found that Hiei had brought his face closer to her, his voice sounding hungry as his spoke. The way he said it drove ice into Shirauni's heart, but the goddess would not back down. :: I will not..:: Eyes widening the young woman lost her balance, then fell backwards against the bed. The next minute she recovered enough to find Hiei on top of her and both wrists pinned above her head. :: He's trapped me beneath him!:: There was simply no way she could bolt out of the room, but even now she did not want to leave. "Who said I liked that." She replied, lifting her face to gaze directly at him. Though she was a bit nervous of what he was capable off doing to her if she did decide to thrash around. "You have me trapped..what more do you want?" Shirauni questioned, a thin smile appearing on her lips.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Okay; awkward; so maybe she did take things a bit to far; she felt some what bad for it. There she was playing around and teasing poor Hatori again like was before. Despite everything; she knew that even Hatori was holding back on her. Something inside; he seemed to be battling with; it only took her now to possibly realize. Lifting her crimson hues to gaze up into Hatori's. Tilting her head a bit as he slowly began to sit up; the poor dear. She never thought of the consquences till now; how could she possibly resit anymore? She was heated her self. The liqour; still there appearantly to. But even if so; she still must've been in her right mind some what. "I-I know I teased you and made you transform..and I appologize for that; How...idiotic of me." She stated clearing her throat lightly after admitting to her wrong deeds. "I mean...Maybe I didn't or did...But that's not the point." A small smile graced her lips while looking up at Hatori.

Shifting once more; she eyed how Hatori looked at her; it made her quite emberassed. I guess it was only fair for all that she had done to him; that and she had seen him naked. Feeling her cheeks flush a bit; hearing his next words; made her really think. Perhaps; they were a bit deep into this to even stop. Maybe her teasing was one of the ways showing that she couldn't even stop. Stiffening a little; chest rising lightly as Hatori ran a hand across her chest. How soft and tender; biting her lower lip lightly. She shifted again; lightly raising to sit upwards; when she did. There was only a small gap between Hatori and her self; gazing into his eyes for a while longer. "Oh Hatori...I-I couldn't stop if I wanted to...In over all truth...There's just something about you that...drives me crazy; N-Not just physically ; you are very amazing Hatori really you are." She rested her forehead gently against his; trailing her fingertips slowly down his bare chest. After pausing for a moment longer; she softly said; "And for that...I give my self to you and only you...Only if you wish to have me; I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." She whisperd in a silent confession; her cheeks were completely flushed when she told Hatori he could have her; all of her.

Hiei what the hell are you doing?! control your self! you're not an animal! well maybe you are but still! control your self. Hiei's mind was screaming out for him to stop. On the inside; the desire welling up was to much to handle. It was hard for him to stop; hues flickering back and forth in confusion. Listening to the angels and demons; shaking his head in dismay. He kept his grip upon Shiruani's wrists; keeping her pinned for a few moments. Pausing as he trailed his gaze down at her; "S-So it appears I do...As if you don't know why." He snorted lightly; breathing some what heavily to keep from panting. Leaning his face a bit inwards a few inches away. "Payback...Finish what you've started ne?" Hiei tilted his head back; resisting the urge to rip her clothing off; but as anyone could see; the fire demon was trying desperately not to act out. Who knows how wild or violent he would get; he was a demon after all.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

Where had the rational Hatori Sohma gone too? Where had the obedient and submissive doctor given in to such sinful feelings. He was one of the older Sohma's with a bunch of experience beneath his belt. His dry and sarcastic attitude differed greatly from Ayame's over-zealous nature and Shigure's cunning attitude. The young doctor for one would never break his vow to Akito, after all the 'god' had control over every single family member. Her iron grip reached down to the lower levels and no one had escaped her keen eyes. Though three family members had been lucky to avoid the full brunt of Akito's fury, those three were Shigure, Ayame and Kagura. They hadn't suffered the horrid fate he had gone through, nor had they been forced to erase the memories of their loved ones. Hatori swallowed harshly, his eyes locking with her crimson ones. The young man stopped touching her momentarily, her words more important to him..then what his body was saying. Head tilted slightly to the side, he listened intently and almost widened hues in surprise. Was she actually admitting to her mistakes? Was she apologizing to him? Hatori averted his gaze away, feeling deep pangs of shame. Here he was wanting to get payback when the innocent young woman beneath him was spilling her heart out. :: I always have the choice of taking back what I've done...:: He thought to himself, thinking back to the times when he'd seen his old friends become involved with women. Some of them only had a one night stay...and then acted as if nothing had happened. Hatori could become one of them. But he had no desire to cause anymore misery in the world. After all the burden of being the one to erase happy memories weighed heavily on his mind.

"I'm sorry Maria." The young doctor turned his full attention back to her, his voice sincere despite how much alcohol swirled through his veins. He was no fool nor was he pretending to act stupid in this state. Hatori found himself acting rationally even when his dragon-spirit raged inside of him. The beast within swirled within the confines of his mind, showing terrible images of him pinning Maria down. :: I refuse to do that! I refuse to become one of them! I will not give in.:: Grinding his teeth savagely Hatori shivered violently, his eyes falling tightly closed for a minute. He suddenly opened them to see the raven-haired girl sitting up slightly, the water sloshing with her movements. He took his hand away from her chest, allowing Maria to leave a small gap between them. Oh, if only he weren't cursed. He'd be one happy camper to engulf the young girl in a bear hug. Those crimson hues of her's bore into his own, while her lips spoke words that slashed at his heart. He pressed his forehead back against her's, relaxing against the touch of her fingers...even when each word caused his eyes to water uncontrollably. :: This is the first time anyone has talked to me so sincerely..:: Perhaps Akito had a wrong perception of the world outside them. Maybe Maria was different...from the rest? No..she was different. She was unique. She was honest. And he liked that about her. "Maria..I want you very much." Hatori whispered "But I do not wish to bring harm to you...nor do I wish for us to develop ill feelings towards one another. You're different from anyone I've meet...and I'd love to give myself to you as well." He confessed back, his face burning a dark crimson...though in the end his heart fluttered peacefully. With trembling hands, the young man pressed his fingers against the back of her wet dress, asking for permission with green hues "I will not act unless you tell me to." Hatori murmured tenderly, for now his dragon had been sedated.

~ flash back ~

"Are you Shirauni...or Amaterasu?" A young brown-haired youth asked, his copper-colored hues shimmering in adoration for the white-haired goddess standing in front of him. Amaterasu moved from her chair, giving the young god-in-training a grand smile "Young one...I am the sun-goddess Amaterasu...Shirauni is my past self. In the past I was the one who sealed Orochi...though sadly he wasted me away with poison." The young woman explained to the over-zealous youth. He'd been staring at her with wide eyes, intent on every detail she gave out. He even asked about the mortal world...and why demons were looked upon as bad. Though the sun-goddess had to admit, she'd never met a real demon face to face...yet she'd heard such horrid rumors about them. :: What the? This isn't the time to be recalling the past...nor is it the time to regret what I've done.:: Shirauni bit down on her tongue, forcing herself to crawl back into fringed reality. The banishment of the ice goddess and her own fall from heaven were freshly painted images within the girl's mind, but what become clearly to her was the scene happening before her very eyes. Hiei seemed to be having an internal battle with himself...whether he was fighting his inner demons, emotions or memories were beyond her knowledge...but the white-haired girl felt concern leak into her heart. He was trying desperately to keep himself from ripping the Yukata from her body. Yet with he spoke and the way her wrists were pinned high above her head forced another heated wave to rush through her slim body. :: Grr..my arms are aching..horribly..:: She shifted a bit to relieve the intense pain in her muscles..though in the process her top began to slip even further down. Dam it! Her eyes widened in sudden embarrassment, Shirauni did not need anymore problems to plague her.

:: The heavens hate me tonight...I made such a horrid mistake..and now I'll pay for it in blood.:: She was positive he would end up killing her. Of that she was certain...after all he would probably think of her as a cast of toy :: Just like what they said in heaven....are demons totally rough.:: Shirauni swallowed nervously again, her expression freezing at the tone in his voice..and the sound of his breathing. He was really fighting to control himself. Then again the heavens could always be wrong in misjudging others. Feeling a wave of encouragement over the signs Hiei was showing, Shirauni spoke in a calm..but slightly shaky tone "So..I do deserve payback for starting this mess I admit it...but at the same time...I don't have a single shred of remorse. You've shown me self-restraint...and for that you have my gratitude." Shirauni murmured beginning to sound like the old Amaterasu from heaven. She was not afraid to face the consequences anymore, or so she thought...but deep down..the young goddess knew it was dangerous to tempt fate. Yet in this case, Shirauni managed to give Hiei a kind smile for after all..she could now was wait for the inevitable.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Confessing to Hatori; had to be one of the most boldest things she had ever done. Despite the punch being tweaked; she did seem to have some what control. This was her fault; her mistake; but no matter what she felt no regret. Hatori was amazing; more amazing than he ever gave his self credit for. "No please Hatori...don't appologize to me; It's alright; I meant every word...You're very amazing; more than what you give your self credit for." She spoke softly; continuing to gaze into his eyes with her own pair. She could easily see how some of her words had taken effect on Hatori. His eyes; they were watery very watery; was it a bad or good thing? studying his eyes for a bit longer. "Oh Hatori...I didn't mean to make you cry if I did." She lifted her hand; extended fingertips brushed against his cheek with her other hand. She felt a mixture of emotions fluttering about in her heart. It was always rimmed with ice; but even ice seemed to be melting. It was more than just comforting; she felt as if it was the start of something new.

To hear that he wanted her; made her cheeks once again flush; almost in a shy manner. But; then when he mentioned how he didn't want to hurt her or later have ill-feelings for each other. Pausing; she lightly shook her head in dismay. "My thoughts are exactly Hatori...I don't want to hurt you either but I don't even think I could; but I do promise this...That no matter what happens between us tonight; i'm going to 'love' you all the same; I-I won't leave you...I want to stay with you and your wonderful family! you've all been so kind to Shiruani and I; I would give everything I own up just to remain here like this with you...I'd love to have you as well Hatori..so very much." Her crimson hues softend a bit waterily; not out of sadness; but perhaps out of happiness. Feeling his fingertips edging near the back of her wet dress; lifting her gaze once more into his eyes. In a silent message that it was fine; she brushed her lips up against his. This time; it was more of a tender loving kiss; so tender it could've brought a tear to an eye. Placing her hands gently on each side of his cheeks; every worry was left at no trace; just moments of peace. She found; that if anything; she couldn't leave Hatori. If anything; she'd give it all up to be with him in the end; she finding it to be so.

Ugh you're such a pervert you know that! look what you've become! hung around Yusuke and Kuwabara to much. Now look at the situation you're in! should've listend to me! you could; you should've but you didn't! look at the price you have to pay. You're even lucky if she speaks to you after this; you're such a monster. Hiei found his self screaming yet again in the back of his mind. Resisting the urge to bite his own tongue; not wanting to grow a headache just yet. He hated this; his inner demon was just screaming to be let out; but in over all Hiei must've had a little control. Usualy he probably wouldn't have cared; but this was the first time something like this had happend to him personally. What was he thinking? this is exactly why he shouldn't have joined the table. Biting down on his lower lip in shame; he glanced away for just a moment.

Everything was just so over whelming; Hiei was just trying to find the best way to cope with it. Fighting and restraining his self; trying to stall whenever he could. At least until; Shiruani's voice had yet again broke through his skull. Even when his mind told him not to do something; he did it anyway. Turning his gaze down to the woman beneath him all of a sudden. Garnet hues locking with hers briefly; it made him freeze on the spot. Did she just say she deserved payback? not only that but she didn't have any regrets? as shocking was it were. He stared down at her with wide hues. "A-Are you...serious? I mean.." He failed to realize how his grip loosend on her wrists a bit. " What am I saying...I should be appologizing...I mean...don't it bother you? I could've hurt you...that's the last thing I would wanna do..it's bad enough they labled me that all my--" He silenced his self instantly; falling awkwardly quiet. Even now he couldn't even look her in the eyes without feeling ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 pm

When was the last time he'd be able to express his emotions? When had he been able to sit down in peace to analyze his life? The young doctor flashed back to his younger days as a child as well as an adolescent. He couldn't exactly say those years were the best for a normal child should be allowed to play freely. Instead he'd spent his time behind screen doors with medical books spread all around him. At times the loneliness grew unbearable that he'd resorted to becoming obsessive. Day by day his routine never changed at all, every day he was locked away from the world. Unable to socialize nor interact with the world...he was forever to remain a chained dragon. Until she appeared..his first love Kana. Then he truly felt free as she broke through the many layers of ice that had shielded him from potential dangers. Hatori had slipped into a false security, hoping that he would establish a life with the woman...and possibly start a family of his own in a far away place. Yes, the future had gleamed bright. But as the saying goes..all that glitters is not gold. His feelings had been shattered by a vase and harsh words, but why was he remembering his past now. Perhaps because Maria's words were exactly the same. Promises. Promises that could be shattered within an instant. He gazed into her crimson hues with his glazed olive ones..unsure of whether to believe her or not. Once burned, twice shy..Akito had whispered that in his ear once...and if he did not heed the warning..then he was stupid. "Thanks for the compliments Maria..but I do not classify myself as amazing..or humble. I'm just a simple doctor mending wounds." Though he did not mention hearts in any of the sentence.

Somewhere deep inside him, the young man felt his heart emerging from the darkness. He was deeply afraid of giving Maria a chance to love him for fear that the story would repeat himself. Yet, one could never know that destiny has in store. Maybe he'd be lucky this time to escape unscathed. "I can sense you wouldn't hurt me...and I'm glad that we're sharing a moment like this." Hatori managed through the stammer in his tone. A few tears fell from his eyes to land into the water, he glanced down momentarily to find that his once stony face was now alive with emotions. Love, pain..guilt and anger swirled within the depths, but all vanished upon hearing the raven-haired girl speak. She wanted him? She really wanted him! Hatori smiled sweetly at Maria, heeding her message without thinking twice. Agile fingers undid the zipper slowly and he paused. What should he do next? "Umm..." He looked away embarrassed "I...I..." The young doctor stumbled over his words, finding that he was now a nervous wreck. Though at the last instant, he undid her zipper without looking at her. Obviously the young doctor did not know what to do "Hmm...now what?" He wondered out loud not even realizing his words were loud enough to be heard by Maria. "Eh..sorry about that." Hatori blushed an instant red, gathering the courage to begin undressing the young woman beneath him.

The white-haired goddess continued to have many conflicting emotions battling through her system. Petty insecurities that could cloud judgment and burden the mind. Indeed her thoughts were already weighed with guilt. How could she act this way? This was not who she was? Though Shirauni couldn't help questioning if indeed she'd stooped low enough to become a whore. In the opinion of the other gods, she be worth nothing for mating with a demon. And what brought more disgrace was how everyone scorned her as she left heaven. Their faces, their scowls...their demands. How could the gods be so horrid to her? She had a right to save her sister from the perils of the mortal world. :: Why..? I ask again...why am I thinking of the consequences..? Should I place an end to this now..before things get out of hand.:: Shirauni tried swallowing again, only to find that her tongue had grown dry. She couldn't speak anymore, but the sun-goddess paused to observe Hiei with keen eyes. His feelings leaked into her, waiting to be read like a book. He was really determined to hold back his inner demon no matter what...and to Shirauni it meant a different outlook on the young demon. Maroon orbs softened a bit, as they cast a serene glance at Hiei's face. He was truly ashamed for his actions. :: Maybe I should be ashamed of mine. Though he is not at fault..:: The young woman mused.

He was stalling. That much she figured out, but Shirauni wanted to speak more to him. Hiei was a fascinating demon...but a goddess and a demon together? It was wrong on many levels. Even she knew that heavenly beings were their number one enemy. :: But why...can't there be peace? Why must the world always end in chaos?:: Pushing aside the questions, the young goddess kept her eyes leveled with Hiei's garnet ones. He unexpectedly froze just as the last words left her mouth. Was he disgusted? Did he not believe her? She wondered briefly, but did not avert her eyes from his. "Do you think I would lie to you?" Shirauni muttered, beginning to feel the hands on her wrist loosening slightly. Though he seemed not to realize his iron-like grip had stopped holding her hand. This was her chance to break free! She could make a quick run for the window and break it with her wolf form. :: What am I to do then...his speed is amazing..and even if I do escape..he'd manage to catch me off-guard. But why do I want to stay..when I should leave?:: 'I'll admit..I was somewhat scared..but that doesn't matter anymore. You shouldn't be the one to apologizing to me...as I said before.." Shirauni trailed off a bit, eying him intently. She wondered what he meant to say, but he never got to finish his sentence. Yet, with the look of pure shame emanating from him, the white-haired goddess decided to free herself from the confines. Gently slipping her wrists from his grip, she found herself wrapping both arms around him in a tight embrace. "No need to feel ashamed." She whispered in his ear, pressing as close to him as she could. Though in the process Shirauni felt another heated wave strike her.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 pm

The ice that seemed to accumilate to rim the parts of her hearts depths; were slowly starting to melt. It warmed her soul inside out; no longer frozen cold stone. She dreampt of something like this in a far off place; that only seemed to happen in fairy tales. Not this time; it was real; everything she felt; real. Fairy tales; all of them she ever dreamed of couldn't compare to this. /You could search the world for centuries to find the only thing that ever matterd in this world...Only to find you had it all along you just couldn't see it.../ Like the words from a song that had been stored away for a long time. For an eternity; she never understood them as a child in ragnarok. Looking back on just one of those fuzzy memories that seemed clear. It all came down to this; opening her eyelids slowly. / Only if you could see the things I see in you Hatori..For just being a simple doctor; you truely are one of the most amazing pieces this world's creator ever made; Am I dreaming? Or maybe you're just to good to be true.../ She spoke within the back of her mind. Coming back into reality; catching glimpses of the tears that trailed down Hatori's face. "H-Hatori you're crying.." Her lips thinned into a frown; reaching her hand up in tempts to whipe any remaining teardrops away.

Did she do something wrong? she could only hope not; that was not her intention. Though something was diffrent about the doctor; the expression upon his face. Once not a shred of emotion; seemed to be filled with more than one. It worried her; at least until she saw him smiling again did the worryness slowly fade. She could feel the zipper on the back of her dress slowly going down. Feeling her face heat up slowly; raising a slender brow. She could see just how puzzled Hatori was; was this his first time to? it could've been. It was easy to see just how nervous he had gotten; lips curled into a smile instantly. " don't appologize Hatori; it's fine; no need to be emberassed around me." She assured; staying very still while he undressed her; blushing a darker shade the whole time. Within moments she found her self naked; wet locks clinging to diffrent areas of her body. Shifting a bit beneath Hatori; she figured she'd be the first to start them off. Leaning closer to whisper into his ear almost in a low seductive tone. " I have you right where I want you Hatori.. This time i'm not letting you go; no matter what." Brushing her body softly against his; tugging him lightly to fall ontop of her. Shifting so she could place a leg around his waist. Moving her lips against his; trailing downwards; slightly lower and lower in butterfly kisses. Her hands roamed his body ever so carefully; feeling more heated than before.

Look at what you did big dumby; gosh you really are stupid aren't you? questioning her like that! do you think she would lie to you? or what is it with you? why do you hold back? duh...it's simple; you don't wanna harm her do you? he swallowed hard. All these questions rang through his mind as he continued to stare down at Shiruani. It wasn't that; he thought she was lying to him. But to go through this; what if he got out of control and hurt her? what if..he hurt her without meaning to. What's wrong with me? I shouldn't care should I? No...wrong! I don't wanna be like the others; they give my race a bad name as it is. I'm already labeled to be a monster; why make my self sink into a much lower class of demon? wow I must really be screwed up in the head; I don't even know if i'm making any sence so far; I could just slap my self! Oh there I go again! Stop talking to your self you sound like a mad man Hiei! boy do I need mental help.

Hiei sounded like a goof; that never happend; he was always cool; calm and never let anything or anyone make him feel diffrent. This was diffrent; considering the fact he was put on by a spell was an option. Though he highly doubted it; but when Shiruani asked the big question of if he really thought she'd lie to him. He slowly shook his head. "N-No...I never said that! I didn't mean for it to come out that way...I'm sorry; I'm just...I guess you can say i'm uncertain my self...I don't want to hurt you Shiruani..."Hiei had quietly admited beneath his breath; he was terrified and that never happend either. Just as he was about to make a move to let go of her. He found a pair of arms around his frame; gazing downwards almost in shock. For a moment; he felt..like maybe there was more to this than that. Biting down on his lower lip; he looked into her eyes; after a moment of pure silence. Hiei found his lips hovering over Shiruani's; and instantly brought them down upon hers. Fingertips lightly trailing down her body; almost...gentle; not very demon like at least not yet. Maybe there was more he were holding back; at least for now. God was she beautiful; so beautiful; if this was a dream he didn't want to come out of it. But he was afraid..of being rejected in the long run. But dismissed it; some how he knew he wouldn't be in a way and if he should be wrong; then let him be.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Life wasn't a bed of roses..but for some life seemed to hold better results..then for others. Why was life so unfair? Why did it punish the most unfortunate souls? There were times when the young doctor would sit by his window to gaze at the sun. His mind would wander to the many fables his father had read to him as a younger child. Books that were filled with sugary fantasies, though none in this world were real. He knew fictional texts were just lies to bring false hope to weak hearts..yet now that Hatori analyzed his position. The young doctor started to feel like he'd gone into a fairy tale of his own. Out of nowhere a raven-haired girl appears to cure his emotional wounds...just like that she gained a special place in his heart. :: Fairy tales always end in happiness...I just hope this one doesn't end so soon.:: He prayed silently to the heavens above, wishing for a second shot at happiness. That was all he could hope for in the long run. For many minutes he'd gone into an idle state of mind, never even realizing how open his expression had gotten. Those emotions that were supposed burdens flew away as if by magic, even his tears magically disappeared. Until he blinked twice to find that it was Maria who wiped away his sadness. "Crying? Was I really crying?" He questioned in disbelief, doctors were not supposed to cry. He was not suppose to crumble like a brick...but Hatori knew he was also human. If only the creators had made him of stone..then he'd truly be protected from the harms of this world.

Any doubts that had previously assaulted his mind vanished with one simple touch. He lowered olive hues to the raven-haired girl beneath him, secretly wondering what she was smiling about. Almost instantly he regretted asking...for within minutes his body became a massive jumble of fire. Electricity shot through every fiber of his being, igniting such strong flames..that not even the rain outside could stop them. Eyes widening he found it hard to believe that the dominant one turned out to be Maria. But he swallowed his nervousness, before allowing his body to sink into her touches. "No fair! You've caught me off guard..." Hatori protested lowly, trying to keep his voice from rising..yet having self-control had become a nearly impossible task. The young man refused to close his eyes even as Maria wrapped her leg around him, pulling his physical frame closer to his. An enormous blush made it's way across his cheek as he could not hold back his moans. "M..Maria.." Hatori trembled allowing himself the pleasure to also explore her body gently..though at the same time Hatori pressed his 'asset' against the raven-haired girl in desperation. :: Please..oh please..:: Hatori whimpered for it was clear he wanted her badly.

Shirauni couldn't concentrate on being rational anymore, her mind simply refused to cooperate. Every part of her being resonated with heat, even the room they were in felt like an oven. :: It's taking a huge toll on me...I feel like just stripping my clothing..but that would be the worst mistake of my life.:: Hold back a groan, the young woman traced Hiei's cheek tenderly. An understanding expression making it's way into her maroon-orbs "I'm sure you won't hurt me Hiei.." The sun-goddess replied, but wondered how certain she would be. How would she know if he indeed intended to keep his promise? Or if the young fire demon did plan to hurt her? :: He couldn't of taken me forcefully if he'd wanted too...but the poor thing is so confused...:: But the way he glanced at her silently made Shirauni's heart hammer away at her chest. Resolve slowly seeped into the unknown reaches of her mind and soon her eyes focused on Hiei's lips hovering mere inches from her own. The instant his lips pressed against hers, the white-girl felt the last of her iron will vanish. This feeling that rose was to much to handle. It was new...but had such a huge impact on her body. Her slim frame burned with Hiei's gentle touch, oh she wanted him badly. :: I'm so embarrassed..yet I need to voice this desire.:: She didn't know how to start as her voice failed to make sound. Though a minute later, Shirauni found herself pressing her mouth feverishly against Hiei's in a passionate kiss. :: I want him...but would it be bad to tell him?:: The young woman would never know if she did not get the guts to ask. Parting reluctantly from their kiss, Shirauni gazed almost pleadingly into Hiei's garnet hues "Please Hiei..." The sun-goddess begged softly as a small blush came to her face "Please make me yours..."

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Poor Poor Hatori; she knew that teasing him was wrong; but it was hard not to at this point. Who knew an ice goddess like her self could be in fact dominat. When she came upon this place; she was nothing but an innocent little girl. At least that's what Ayame had labeled her to be; very obident and could do no harm. Well turned out he were wrong; there were some perks to her. Appearantly Hatori would be the only one from here on out to see those. Her lips curled into a innocent smile; catching him off gaurd was priceless. Softly giggling; "Awh; I'm so sorry Hatori; How mean of me; I couldn't resist...you're just so irrestible." She softly leant in to purr into his ear; for a moment she felt like she had control. Turns out it back fired a little on her part; feeling his heated body against hers. Caused her body to heat up in ways she never thought it could. The close contact; was pretty much over whelming and when his hands roamed her body. Did she want to melt beneath those touches; and so she did. His touches alone were enough to drive her body crazy.

Feeling a line of redness once more travel across her features; hearing his moans. Continuing to hold his frame against her body lightly with her legs around his waist. Hearing him speak her name; sent chills up her spines lightly. To feel his 'asset' be pressed against her lower area; automaticaly caused a moan to escape her lips. How hard had it been to hold it back; "O-Oh H-Hatori..." She whisperd softly; she couldn't take it anymore; her body was yearning for him. "I-I want you...So badly; Do as you wish.. P-Please.." She stated heatedly after swallowing softly; raising her head to press her lips against his; encouraging him to continue; she needed him. Blushing at the fact; she didn't care if he acted rough on her or not at the time.
Maybe she shouldn't have said that; would he act rough? she wasn't so sure if this was his first time or not. Either way she didn't care; all she wanted was to feel his body next to hers. To be wanted; loved..that's all she yearned for.

Hiei hadn't realized how his soft touches must've been effecting Shiruani up until now. Continuing to trail his fingertips downwards almost if in deep thought. Never had he touched another woman in the ways he touched Shiruani. In fact; never been with another; for much fear of hurting someone. All he ever wanted was someone to love; to be love; accepted in this world. Even if so; that all seemed so far away from him. Like if it was all make believe; he was the forbidden child after all..thrown off an island. Raised as a theif; been a cold hearted killer ever since till he met the others. Had he truely changed? or was he still the same killer he was back then? he knew that he could never tell his sister the truth about him. She wouldn't be proud; in fact it would be better if he never told her. That and so much more; lowering his eyelids half way; he felt a heavy feeling in his heart.

But then suddenly it had been taken away when he looked back up at Shiruani; stopping momenterily. When she began to kiss him back; feverishly though. It shocked the hell out of him; so much; he began to return the kiss much more than just heatedly. She made all these thoughts vanish; but how? was there more to it? maybe just maybe. Breaking the kiss momenterily to hear her words; did she just say she wanted him to make her his? was he hearing things? No...No he wasn't; and he knew for a fact. Almost as if the demon inside had nearly vanished; his garnet hues softend. "S-Shirauni I..I..." He didn't know what to say; he accepted; but just so that she wouldn't be emberassed; he mummerd lowly enough for her to hear. "I'm dying inside out...to have you...and if you want me to; than I will...That much I promise you." Once again did he brush his lips briefly against hers; just as she spoke those magic words. Did his extended fingertips begin working on unclothing the woman that lay beneath him. A blush crept upon his features quietly; he wanted to do so many things to this incredible woman. Maybe perhaps...maybe it wasn't a spell...could this what love is like? it wasn't just all about the three letter word 'sex' right? No it had to be; he could have slept with any woman previously if he wanted to; it had to be..love. Before he knew it; he began to gaze down at her body in awe for a moment. "Y-You're...beautiful..." He stated with flushed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm

:: Amaterasu...Maria..where have you two vanished too? Feels like centuries have passed since your departures.:: A twelve-year old stood behind the gates of heaven, gazing intently at the gilded gates. His hands caressed the gold finish, fingers slowly pressing into the huge dents left by Amaterasu's sudden charge. Toboe closed copper-colored hues, flashing back to the trial of the ice goddess. He hadn't been allowed to attend the ceremony for he wasn't considered apt enough to see the truth. But why had two important goddess just disappear? He shook his head again, remembering how Amaterasu shed tears for days after wards...the memories of her embittered cries still haunted him even to this day. Though he also knew another god was running rampant...but it wasn't because of punishment or banishment. The Celestial Woman Ceres descended down to earth to finish off her enemies or so he'd heard from rumors. "If only I could budge this gate open...there has to be a way...to escape from this place." The young man whispered pushing vainly against the unguarded entrance. :: Wait a minute...why aren't the gates being watched after?:: He felt a horrid feeling rising inside his chest, almost like a feeling of impending doom approached.

Despite being a young pup himself, Toboe was no fool. He knew Odin and Heimdall were up to no good. :: What they plan to do...I haven't a clue..but I can't allow anything to happen to them.:: Toboe raced away from gates, his keen nose leading him to where two pendents laid hidden amongst the tree. Twin gems gleamed brightly beneath the candle lights; one stone glowing a soft amber-yellow while the other glimmered icy blue. Tucking the pendents around his neck, the young god morphed into his wolf form. Yellow orbs peered at his surroundings in the hope of not being spotted. When he was sure it was safe to run, Toboe dashed quickly for the dented gates. His momentum and small body allowed him to squeeze directly beneath the fence without hindrance, but speed drove him over the edge. The speed in which he fell to earth left the young wolf dazed. "Ugh..where did I end up?" He muttered to himself, before sitting up. Amber hues shimmering, he took in his surroundings. Certainly this town had a strange vibe to it, for the sun was not shinning. :: This is bad...without the sun to warm the earth..ice shall take over.:: Desperately he started his search for the missing goddesses, but the rain made his job a difficult one.

Her moans encouraged him to keep touching her in many areas. The warmth emanating from Maria's body entered into the young man as he moaned in return. He was thoroughly enjoying himself, but not for the reason many men thought off. No, he was thrilled to become one with the special woman beneath him. In such a short time Maria had done the work that it should have taken a regular therapist years to achieve. Indeed this woman was special to him in more ways then one. :: She isn't as innocent..as she appeared to be. So surprising.:: The doctor mused, his chuckles slowly echoing inside the bathroom "I knew it! You intended to catch me off-guard from the start." Hatori whispered, leaning in to lick the outer shell of Maria's ear. He pulled back slightly to press more kisses to her lips, but soon found himself hearing moans escaping from the girl's mouth. Even from his awkward angle, the doctor could see Maria needed him badly...and truth be told. He felt the same way for her. "No begging." Hatori murmured with a sly grin etched across his mouth. Shifting a bit to gain some space, he entered Maria as slowly as he could. Intense pleasure shot through him, yet an instinct told him to hold back all roughness. :: This might be hurt like hell if I decide to be tough on her.:: Wrapping both arms around her back, Hatori looked up "Am I hurting you?" He asked as his hips began to thrust forward in a slow rhythm.

It occurred to Shirauni that she hardly knew a detail over Hiei's past. How had his childhood been like? How did he become so cold? There was always a reason to the way one acted...but for now she enjoyed spending her time with the fire demon. :: Whatever your past is...I could careless...about it.:: The goddess thought to herself. Lips entwined with Hiei's, she allowed herself to give all she had in exchanged for his warmth and love. Wait. Love? What was she thinking? A god could not love...for it was considered taboo to fall for someone outside of heaven. :: Doesn't matter to me.:: Odin could go find himself another sun god to replace her if he wanted. Shirauni did not care, but she missed one person up in heaven. Poor Toboe. The twelve-year old earth god who'd gazed at her and the ice goddess with admiration. The poor kid had been subjected to seeing two tragedies in one day. :: If your listening to me Toboe..I'm always with you.:: With the prays slowly drifting away from her mind, Shirauni found herself gazing into soft ruby hues. No longer was the demon within Hiei present. It was as if nothing had happened at all. Listening anxiously for his response, the sun-maiden almost squealed in happiness..but had to restrain herself. His soft lips brushed briefly against hers..yet the warmth continued to stay. Blushing a bit, Shirauni began to feel the cool air washing over her slim frame. She was now nude in front of Hiei. Though strangely the sun-goddess had no urge to cover herself despite the way Hiei admired her body. "Well..your handsome..and special." Shirauni whispered hoarsely up at the fire demon, her maroon hues waiting for him to make his move on her "I'm all yours..so don't hold back." :: Love..I hate to admit..but I just might be falling for him..despite our unexpected meeting.::

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 am

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 14wygb6

Pitty...really pathetic; to think instead of just one god to leave this realm it turned out to be two. A god coming in contact with a human; or any un godly being. How low could you get? if only she would've listend to me from the start. She'd still be here; instead of loving a god; she loved a filthy human. Lips had slowly thinned into a bit of a sneer; lifting a hand. Extended fingertips slowly curled into a fist in a tight grip. A small screetch filled the air; silencing after landing upon the shoulder of the male figure. Purple locks sheilded his right eye; garnet hues slowly lifted without warning. "Heimdall..."A voice called from a short distance; a strange colorful abyss danced about the clouds. Ah; so a boring even was about to turn interesting. A small smirk curled upon his lips; rising onto his own two feet. It figures the god over all gods would come to him sooner or later. If it was one thing; Heimdall was one of his most trust worthy gods. Possibly why he made him the gate keeper over ragnarok to watch. "Yes Odin." He turned on his heel to face the colorful abyss. " I have a important quest for you...It seems one of our gods has left our world; Are you aware of the young earth god?" The abyss had questioned the purple haird male.

"Ah yes; the little runt..I remember now..Toboe?" Heimdall had questioned with a raised brow. "Yes; it appears he must've found a way out the gate as I knew he would...No doubt to find Shiruani and Maria; Follow him...Stay out of sight; Find the two goddesses." The abyss stated clearly; not leaving room for arguement or failure. "Yes sir; You can count on me." With that Heimdall bidded Odin farewell; slowly walking towards the gate. Once he reached; he knew there was no turning back; biting down on his lower lip. He leapt down from the heavens with such grace and determination; hair ruffling rapidly. As if everything turned black; Heimdall landed in near the same area Toboe had. "Uhn.."He shook the ice from his hair; "What's this? Tracks..." Crimson hues trailed to the tracks left; "I see..." He glanced to the hawk on his shoulder; "you know what to do." He voiced; the bird screetched and had soon taken flight while Heimdall traveled way behind for various...reasons. Heimdall would not be one happy camper to find that both gods were doing something they shouldn't. But for now; everything was safe..

The poor ice goddess; never before had her body been so heated or driven quite insane as it had been now. If she wasn't so sure; she would've thought she had been under a spell. But she knew it would be silly to think that; after all she knew what she felt. She no trace of regret or guilt; she felt..happy for once. Although her thoughts were cut short when she heard Hatori chuckle. Parting her lips only to find no words had came out. Espeacialy when he spoke of her having this planned from the start. Her cheeks became flushed; "W-What?!" She stammerd lightly out of pure emberassment. Was that true? oh no; she had no clue; how emberassing. But she guessed that even if so; it probably didn't matter; seeing as if how he licked the outer part of her ear. It sent shivers up her spine; causing a soft moan to escape her lips again. Did he just tell her no begging? did again she flush from the cheeks. Stiffening as soon as she felt the tip of him enter her. Shifting lightly; as she softly panted from the anticpation; moaning. It hurt a little; but he was being so gentle; biting down on her lower lip. As soon as he began to thrust in a steady rythum; she felt her back arch lightly. "N-No..I'm fine; it feels..wonderful." She softly utterd; capturing his lips into another heated kiss; once she got use to the rythum; she began to move her hips to match his pace. Though she couldn't resist but the moan against his lips; moving her arms around his upper body were she lightly dug her nails into his back.

Hiei seemed to be caught between reality and possibly a dream; he never saw a naked woman before. At least not up close; he couldn't help but be in awe at Shirauni's body. He was a bit loss of words; tenderly trailing his fingertips across her chest. Then trailing downwards till he reached her belly button. It wasn't till then he looked her again in the eyes when she began to speak. "You...really think so?" He asked quietly; no one ever told him that. If they ever did; he wouldn't have believed it; but when she told him; it felt true. For once; did a smile grace his lips; "You truely..are amazing." He whisperd; seeing how hoarse her voice had become. He decide to take action; shifting to remove his own clothing and tossed it to the side. Exposed; as soon as he did; he shifted to press the tip of his self inside her. "Tell me..if I hurt you." he whisperd; easing him self in slowly.

[OOC: sorry if it sucks; naggin parents -_- ]
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

"G...geez..i..is it even possible for gods to capture the so called..umm.." Toboe stammer slightly "Flu?" He paused a moment in his quest to wrap thin arms around his slender frame, chills traveling up and down his body. The icy rain falling from the sky and the cold wind blowing from the North did not improve his journey at all. Instead it seemed the weather had taken a sudden turn for the worst for the clouds above swirled violently. Lighting cracked loudly overhead, bathing the lone streets in yellow light. "Ayi!" The young wolf cried out in fear, his body automatically jumping backwards in sheer fright. :: What the hell? I thought earth had a nice climate! I'm freezing to death out here!:: He cried out mentally, urging himself to continue pushing on despite how scared he felt at the moment. Shirauni and Maria needed him now, but where could they be? Were they even alive still? Toboe toyed with a million questions each one leaving him even more flabbergasted. Could a god even live without their powers?

Shrugging away the thought, he edged closer into the center of town, ears pricked forward to funnel in the sounds of city life. Sadly he heard no one, not a single human voice or machine could be heard. It was as if the end of the world had come true. :: Did everyone die?:: Tilting his head Toboe stepped onto the sidewalk for a moment stopping as a feeling of sadness welled within. To be a god meant having bravery and loyalty, though he wondered if such traits could be attributed to him. His job at first had been to trail both banished goddesses down to earth, yet at the last minute the pup begged not to go. He couldn't be the one to undertake such a task of killing two innocent beings. "That's it..I must find them." Clamping his jaw into a determined scowl, Toboe raced down the empty streets around his neck both pendents jingling to the sound of his galloping paws. Brown body pushed through the darkness, but soon he found himself stepping upon a circular piece of metal half-way hidden in the mire. Taking a step back, he pulled the object from the mud and moved it beneath the nearest light source which happened to be Ayame's shop. Underneath the soft glow, Toboe could see a green hue tinging the metal along with different kanji carved into the edge. Flashing back to heaven, he remembered seeing a similar object mounted on Shirauni's back. "Wait! This can't be the Solar Flare...could it? Which means...both goddesses might be nearby." Excitedly he bent down to sniff the metal and found that her scent lingered still. Turning his head suddenly to hear music, Toboe captured the faint scents of both Maria and Shirauni coming from somewhere inside. :: The scent is fading rapidly..but maybe they were in this place before.:: It couldn't hurt to search the place. Could it? He'd be gone out of there if this search proved fruitless. "Now to find an entrance." He gazed at the front door in dismay. Curses! Locked! Time to try the back. He slinked around to the back of the store, never knowing that his tracks were being dogged by another god.

Could he possibly be burning alive and not even know it? Could these amazing feelings really be true? The young doctor pushed aside any doubts that came to mind for now was not the time to grieve. His past had to be erased and he was highly determined to start anew. Life had not placed Maria in this place for the heck of it. Maybe she was the woman he'd been hoping for,suddenly appearing out of nowhere as if cast from the heavens. If only he truly knew where she came from. Would he have second thoughts upon discovering the grave dangers such passionate feelings could bring? :: No time to question myself...nor regret what we've done.:: He knew consequences were consequences. There was always a price to pay for paradise though sometimes one ended up paying for it in blood. Yet he would not be discouraged by the bleak outcomes. Hatori would not lay down anymore, he was tired of being that submissive doctor Akito could control with a single command. He refused to bear the guilt of erasing more minds just to please his so called 'god'. Akito Sohma, could go screw herself for all he cared. Returning to the present, Hatori wrapped his arms around Maria's form tighter drawing her closer to the warmth of his muscular frame. Surprisingly he did not transform as chest met chest while he danced inside of Maria. Reassured that he wasn't hurting her, Hatori used her moans as a signal to go faster in pace. "Maria..I'm going to come soon." Hatori whimpered, giving her fair warning .He pushed himself deep into her, all the while spilling his load of seeds into the raven-haired girl. Though in the end, he never paused to think if she could wind up pregnant or even hurt because of their copulation.

:: His touches are so soft...I feel like melting against him.:: Shirauni mused, opening her senses to the simple touch of his fingers. Her skin tingled like it never had before. She wasn't supposed to be feel this comfortable with a demon. It was wrong. It was a sin to heave. Yet, why did it feel right? Why can't her body and mind come to terms with the fact, that she truly did not want to go back home. The white-haired girl moaned softly beneath Hiei's torturous touch, hoping he'd snuff out the fire inside of her with his own. Though, the mighty sun-goddess began to come to terms with the possible outcomes. What would happen the next day? Would Hiei's feelings disperse? Being a demon would he leave her just like that? :: The god always did say..demons just satisfy their needs...and dump their lovers into oblivion.:: Shirauni felt the questions vanish upon seeing Hiei's smile. For the first time she felt that he'd gain a ray of hope to hold on to "Certainly Hiei." Shirauni mumbled gently, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to pull him closer. Maroon hues widened just slightly for she'd never seen a man in the nude. "Umm.." The sun-goddess blushed at the sight of his body, but refused to glance away. Any feelings she had washed away the instant Hiei pressed against her, hot butterflies danced inside as Shirauni clenched both eyes shut. Brief pain flashed inside of her, though the feeling quickly faded after wards "I'm still in one piece." She assured him by placing a few kisses down his exposed neck. :: Dam...I love him.::

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Strange; earth hasn't changed one bit since i've last visited it; weird; the sun's not shining here. It's kind've hard to see; but even if so; he still had a task to do. Failure was not an option when it came to the head of the gods. Besides; if he did fail; he'll fail knowing he at least tried. Although escaping Odin's wrath was highly not possible as far this went. Biting down on his lower lip; Heimdall continue to walk forth against the force of the cold winds. He didn't see how it was possible for the ice goddess to with stand the coldness. Perhaps that's what made the young woman very speacial. All he did; was blow the horn for ragnarok to open again. That and much more; being Odin's right hand man did come with perks to. He rememberd; Shiruani; Maria and Toboe; those three were always in seperateable. No surprise on how the young earth god fleed to earth to search for them. Perhaps that is why Odin did not let him gaurd the gate this time. But even if he did catch them; would Odin want him to exile them? he knew Odin's dark secret. He didn't have only one daughter; Freya; no.

In fact; Heimdall would never admit how enraged he was when he found out what Odin had done. The ice goddess over time he grew very fond of; these feelings that danced inside him. Whenever she'd smile had really gotten to him over the time. He felt redness form across his face but failed to force it away. Despite what she had done; the unforgiveable; he still held feelings for the woman. Even he his self was determined to go back down to earth as well. Maybe the excuse behind it all; he'd be able to use for a cover up. When he came upon the town; it did seem like a ghost town; raising a brow. "Strange." He stated lowly; casting his gaze to the sky where his hawk flew over head. Smirking; he figured he'd let his hawk do the work when it enclosed around the shop as well. Because he had no right eye; he used a magical eye for now. At least he'd be able to see everything his hawk was able to see. "That's it runt...lead us to the goddesses." he chuckled beneath his breath.

Deep within the depths of her mind; something was stirring; what was going on? it wasn't that she was regretting what was going on; more of she felt something brewing. Something that was even beyond her and the others put together. Closing her eyes as she felt her body being brought up against Hatori's again. The warmth of his body gave off tingly sensations that surged through her rapidly. Yet again did she resist the urge to arch her back; between moans she would pant. Pleasure; was taking hold of her body more than she expected. Forcing out any other thought; she didn't wanna ruin anything. Hearing Hatori's moans just even made her body hotter for some reason. "O-Oh Hatori...So am I..s-so am I." She felt her cheeks flush at her gentle outburst; and as soon as he changed the pace in his rythum. Did she to find her own hips moving to the same pace. Feeling his seeds start to leak into her; moaning out just a bit louder when he pushed deeper into her. Within a few moments she found juices of her own leaking out. Instantly she pressed her lips against his into a passionate kiss; while moaning out into his mouth."H-Hatori!" Just as she felt as her body tremble greatly from the pleasure that leaked inside of her.

Just as he slowly eased his self in; he felt some minor shocks surge through out his body. These tingly feelings of pleasure; although it did feel awfully strange but wonderful at the same time. Holding still for a moment so she could use to the feeling. Softly did he pant; swallowing nervously; fighting with his self. Blushing when he realized Shiruani had glanced down at his body. "Y-Yes?" He mummerd; pausing when she pulled his frame a bit closer. Allowing his self to relax against her some what. After a moment of silence; he mummerd. "Ready..?" He whisperd softly; once she gave him the okay. Did only he begin to slowly thrust into Shiruani. Biting down on his lower lip as she trailed butterfly kisses down his exposed neck. This time; he couldn't hold back his moan; his body grew slightly hot. Leaning his head over; he pressed his lips tenderly against her neck as well. Placing gentle kisses against the side of her neck; trailing a hand slowly up her side in the process. He wanted to let his hand roam her body. She had such a beautiful body; he couldn't help but to touch her. Continuing to thrust; he felt pleasure start to build up more and more slowly with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Russet-colored ears swiveled around in all directions, funneling in whatever sound approached from the alleyway behind the shop, before he descending into the gloom. One could never be to sure what lurked inside the shadows and Toboe certainly did not want to find himself in a death match. For he knew a fight with a well trained human or a higher level demon would leave him in mortal danger or worse death. Gulping softly, the brown wolf slid around the corner towards the back door that had been left slightly ajar. He stopped again to glance at the yellow light leaking from inside, while debating if to go in or not. What if someone left the door open purposely to trap him? Or what if he got into trouble? "Humph..people have no sense these days." Toboe muttered lowly, his ears suddenly moving sideways as the faint sound of music pierced them. Clenching both copper hues shut, he tried pushing away the unfamiliar sound; but the more he tried...the worse the pain in his head grew. Geez, what kind of tastes did humans have? Was their source of amusement listening to songs with hardly any meaning to them? Rolling away the questions into the darkest part of his mind, Toboe hid Shirauni's reflector behind the trash can and decided to investigate the mysterious shop. Once inside, the young wolf stalked carefully inside the building finding it to be warm at least..though the music had gotten louder. Growling a bit, Toboe padded past Ayame's clothing, then made his way into what appeared as a large dining room table. From what he could see food still lingered on the top, but he wasn't in the mood to eat. Instead his eyes wandered over to the red liquid on the night table. Curiously the young wolf stuck his head over the edge, tasting a bit of the strange fluid from within the glass bowl. Though as the bittersweet liquid hit his tongue, Toboe rasped in disgust. "Eck..what the hell is this stuff!?" He quickly pulled himself away from table with large eyes suddenly going to the stage. What he saw nearly made his jaw drop in astonishment :: What the heck is that human doing?:: He tilted his head at one dancing male only to wind up getting a headache in the process. "Enough..distractions." Toboe turned away, throwing his slender frame down a long hallway towards the bathroom where he'd smell fresh water. Good. For he had such a sour taste on his tongue. Minutes later, the brown wolf morphed into human form. His face frowning in disappointment, perhaps Shirauni and Maria were not here at all. Oh, well..he'd get a drink from the faucet before someone discovered his presence. Yet as he gazed at the white object blocking him from the water, Toboe frowned again. Now what? How was he suppose to enter? Perhaps the brass knob to his far left would serve as the answer. With his left hand, the young man grasped a hold of the cold knob trying in vain to figure out the strange contraption, and it seemed lady luck was on his side from the door to the bathroom slid open. "I win." Toboe smiled, but when he focused copper hues at the bath tub..boy did he get such a wrong perception. Eyes widening he saw a young man and a young women naked in the tub..appearing to be doing a passionate display of sorts. Though the scent of the girl reminded him vaguely of Maria, but his shock was to great. Yelping in embarrassment, Toboe slammed the door shut behind him and raced down the hallway to hide inside the closet, his eyes burning with after images :: Argh!:: He screamed mentally, digging his forehead into the carpet in vain.

"O..oh Maria..." Hatori moaned, his hips sloshing water as their bodies danced in unison. The young doctor closed his eyes as an explosion of stars invaded his vision. Such passion he'd never known before not even from Kana, but he wouldn't remember the past anymore. That was a promise, though he paused a bit to hear the loud music from the kitchen leaking into the bathroom. So, the guys were still out there having their wild party still? Strange. For he was so sure one of them would have noticed his absence by now. Oh, well..having peace to himself was better then having Ayame and Shigure dogging his every movement. :: Yet, if they knew..what Maria and I've done...those two wouldn't let me live it down.:: Hatori shivered at the thought, but continued thrusting into Maria with gentleness in every stride. He loved hearing her moans and having her warm frame pressed against his, even if strangely his body had not transformed yet. Then again the saying of not getting too comfortable came into play, he failed to hear the footsteps coming down the hallway and directly into the bathroom until it was too late. Hatori suddenly paused as the door knob turned in the right direction, soon the white door flung open to reveal a twelve-year old boy standing there. He'd obviously had the look on his face of being caught unprepared for the youth yipped in embarrassment and vanished from the scene before Hatori could yell at him. "Eh..Maria..I think we've been discovered.." The young man muttered, pulling himself out from the raven-haired girl rather disappointingly..but his cheeks did rage red in shame "What the hell? I thought we'd lock the bathroom?" He blushed reaching over to throw Maria a towel while his mind wandered off to the stranger that had just walked in on them. :: I have a very bad feeling about this. No doubt someone is bound to find out sooner or later.:: He swallowed harshly, getting up from the water and wrapping a blue towel around his waist "We better find some clothing..and get dressed before this gets out of hand." Hatori replied, running a shivering hand through his head.

"S..sorry Hiei.." Shirauni managed a shaky apology from between moans "I..I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.." She blushed furiously, unable to keep herself from displaying her passion for the young fire demon. What he was making her feel could best be described as beautiful for she'd never experienced such a closeness with another. :: I like this...I really do. But...something feels wrong...very wrong..:: The sun-goddess tilted her head backwards, exposing her entire neck for Hiei to access...but at the same time Shirauni could feel the hairs standing on end. Something was definitely up...either someone had broken in or perhaps it was her imagination. :: Relax...nothing is happening.:: Her mind spoke back reassuringly or at least it tried too. Though nothing in the world prepared the white-haired woman from tasting the joys of becoming one with Hiei. She couldn't hold back her passionate moans for him nor could keep herself from exploring his muscular body as well. Despite the many warning bells ringing in her head, Shirauni ignored them all..but perhaps she'd come to regret it later. " I don't know how much longer..I can hold on.." The wolf-girl muttered out, beginning to feel the signs of pleasure mounting inside. Soon it would be demanding for release, but Shiranui wanted to hold on a little longer to Hiei and his passionate courtship.

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Heaven couldn't compare to this feeling; pleasure; love; all in a package of becoming one with Hatori. To be like this; seemed far to good to even be true. She knew deep down in her heart; she loved him; and would always. No matter what was in her punch; her actions; it didn't change the way she felt. When she came here; she came as a little lost lamb in this world. But now; she didn't feel so alone; or unwated; anything of the sort. She didn't even think she'd pregnat or if she could at this point. The thought must've slipped her mind; getting lost beyond all love and pleasure. She continued to softly moan while she moved her hips with Hatori's. The water splashing brought a minor cool sensation to coolen their heated bodies. She to didn't take the time to realize they forgot to lock the door. And even then so; she didn't hear the footsteps at all. Pausing; her crimson hues opend instantly at the sound of a turning knob. Quietly gasping; when the door had open she saw a twelve year old boy. That expression on his face; oh dear; a boy his head shouldn't have seen such acts! her cheeks began to burn lightly with emberassment. Parting her lips only for them to fall shut; at loss of words. "I-It appears so..." She spoke softly after Hatori had pulled out of her; shifting to wobbily stand as she caught the towel.

She gently wrapped the towel around her slender frame; stepping out of the tub. Careful not to fall; as she glanced at Hatori; nodding in agreement. "Alright love; But first things first; that poor boy...I feel horrible." She blushed; reaching over to briefly capture Hatori's lips into another passionate kiss. Allowing her lips to linger for a moment or two before she broke it. "Go ahead and get dressed; I'll just be a minute." She said softly; moving to the door; she opend it again without really thinking much. She began to head down the hallway in search of the young boy. Seeing one of the closet doors hadn't really been shut all the way; hearing minor shuffling around. "H-Hello? Someone here?" She called out; with ease she opend up the door; looking down to find what she had been looking for. "Oh dear..." She frowned; "You're such a young boy to...I appologize for you having to have seen that." She shifted to kneel behind the younger boy. Placing a gentle hand upon his shoulder; as a sign she meant no harm. "Come now; Look at me." She gently tempted to lift the young boy's head up so that he would face her. Crimson hues studyed the young boy for a minute; "Cute little thing you are." Her lips curled into a warm filled smile. "What on earth are you doing here? Are you lost?" Placing a free hand ontop of his head; with a motherly touch despite the awkward moment earlier.

The hawk had been settled on a branch just outside the window where Hatori and Maria were. It caught glimpses of their unity; to the moment Toboe had walked in. Sending brief images to Heimdall; it made the god's blood boil at seeing this. How dare she! Break the law again! curses! ugh! "Odin will not like this." Heimdall had stated coldly beneath his breath after eying the situation through his hawk's eyes. Snarling in anger; the god slammed his fist into the nearest tree bark. Causing the tree to shake and ice to fall off the leaves. What was this? a pang in his heart; jealousy? he? jealous of a filthy human! no way! it couldn't be! not him. Pausing; his hawk caught sight of another scene going on; the sun goddess? with a demon? oh that was the last straw! he would not fail Odin at all; he couldn't. "they're going to pay dearly for this...i'll be sure of it."

"N-No you didn't make me feel uncomfortable...No don't ever think that." Hiei had shook his head in dismay; not wanting Shirauni to feel bad for anything. Although hearing her moans; did bring a small smile upon his features. Continuing to thrust into a slow pace; taking it up a notch sooner or later. Moaning a bit his self; he leant down to press his lips against hers. Panting; "I-I know what y-you mean..."He groaned in between pants; his breathing was becoming heavy and he had no clue what was stirring in the shop. Letting it pass him by; he felt something begin to leak inside Shiruani. Pleasure once more surged throughout his body feeling her hands upon him. Whimpering surprisingly; something he never did either. "T-This..feels...wonderful." He whisperd; never had he felt this much pleasure enter his body. Now that he were looking into this girls eyes; he felt...loved. He did actually feel love forming between them both. Maybe it wasn't just him; maybe it was her to; he could only hope at least.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:57 pm

"Be careful not to slip. The tub has become quite treacherous." The young doctor warned, keeping olive hues trained upon the young women. He crossed his hands against his chest, feeling the dying beat of his heart slowing down now. Their run in with the youth had left him both embarrassed and ashamed for having exposed the young man to such explicit scenes. "You're right..I can't help feeling shards of regret for what he saw. Though..I wonder.." Hatori trailed off as he watched Maria saunter down the hallway with a towel wrapped around her slender frame, he cursed softly for the scare had knocked his reflexes a bit. :: Dam..I couldn't kiss her back.:: Though his trembling fingers went up to touch his heated lips, as a small smile appeared in place. Stooping down to the floor, the young male gathered his clothing from the ground and soon dressed himself. Whirling around to stare at his reflection in the mirror, Hatori could see his cheeks were flushed high in color, signaling that the high state he was in hadn't diminished quite yet. :: In the morning..I should feel better.:: He combed his hair until it laid neatly against his skull, then exited the bathroom in the direction Maria had gone. Curiosity had gotten a hold of his dragon-side and he could not help freezing at the corner away from sight. It was easy to tell where the young man had gone to, the closet door hung slightly ajar..while the clothing hanging inside danced as if disturbed. "I can't imagine what he must be feeling now." Hatori mumbled, pressing fingers to his throbbing temples, but dropped his hand upon hearing Maria's gentle voice. A kind smile appeared on his lips, for it was the first time he'd seen such motherly feelings towards another. Though he also wondered where the boy had come from? Did he have parents? Did he run away? So many questions and so little time to answer them. "Maria..." He stepped into the corridor where she was, his eyes reflecting concern "Should I call the authorities..? Perhaps his parents are looking for him." The young man suggested pointing to the phone in the kitchen, but as he turned around the wild look in Toboe's eyes froze him in place.

:: Stay away! Stay away!:: Toboe screamed mentally, his small body curling into a fetal position with arms wrapped tightly around his head. Coming down to earth had not been such a great idea. Not only had he witness such a strange scene, but these feelings rising inside of him did not make matters better. "I want to go back home...but I can't..." The youth felt tears forming at the back of his eyes, but quickly wiped them away. Sadness was a sign of weakness, he'd been told once. All of the sudden, he sprang upwards nearly hitting his head against the wood panel behind him. Someone was looking for him? But who? He swallowed harshly, taking a few steps back inside the closet until his back pressed into the concrete. Crap! He was cornered without a means of escape...but wait..that voice? It sounded familiar? Could it be who he thought it was? :: Maria?:: He wondered, then cringed back into the shadows as the closet door opened to reveal a pretty young woman wrapped in a towel. Toboe's eyes widened again for he was sure..this female would scold him for interrupting. " I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just wanted water...I didn't mean to come in! Honest!" He cried out, digging his hands further into his knees, refusing to gaze at her until her voice tempted him to look. Raising his head slowly, Toboe gazed at the young woman with tear stained eyes, feeling bewildered all the same. Though he began to calm down at the pleasant touch on his shoulder, little by little the young man opened his mouth to speak "I..I might be lost...but I'm searching for two people who I lost." He spoke to the woman in a low tone, but soon grimaced again as Hatori's voice invaded the scene. Amber eyes grew wide at the doctor's suggestion "No! don't! Don't call the authorities! I'm...wait a minute..did you say Maria." Toboe gazed at Hatori strangely, then plastered his eyes on the young woman next to him. A wild happiness swept through the boy's body "Whee! I've found you Maria! I missed you so much!" Toboe threw his arms around her shoulders in a tight embrace, momentarily forgetting that she had no memories of him.

Shiranui's eyes played testament to emotion Hiei would normally hide away beneath a layer of coldness. She wondered if seeing this gentler side of him had been a good thing. Though to her seeing the fire demon expressing his locked emotions had been a relief for it appeared, he'd been suffering despite trying to act strong. Yet, the sun-goddess couldn't help wondering what consequences could arise if another found out his weakness. Could it lead to Hiei's destruction? Could it lead them to start hating each other? Shirauni bit back a small moan, all the while hanging onto Hiei for dear life as he pleased her with his own body. The pace seeming like a primal thing to her, for it was natural to mate..or at least she thought so. "Okay..Hiei..I won't think that." She smiled at last, veiling her small moans with a wolf-like growl. The temperature seemed to get hotter with his mouth pressed against her and the unknown substance leaking inside of her. Shirauni did not know what it meant...nor did she realize just how much trouble her night with Hiei could bring. After all an unknown creature outside had gotten a scene of their union and relayed to the one person Shiranui despised of all. :: Again that disturbing feeling...I can't seem to shake it off.:: Her mind spoke out in warning :: Shiranui! Stop this now!:: The voice spoke out louder and clear then before, this time sounding urgent. Why? Why couldn't her conscious leave her alone? Through a battle of wills the sun goddess threw dirt over the feelings, focusing herself into looking at soft garnet hues. They seemed different? Could it be he was falling in love? Or was it a trick of the moon? :: Please..don't let it be a trick.:: She begged silently, letting one of her free hands run through the demon's black hair in the most loving of ways "Hiei..I've never felt this way before...and I don't regret what happened between us tonight." Shirauni whispered in a soft voice, allowing herself to drift even deeper into his arms. :: Something is out there...I can sense it..impending doom.::

Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Curse you filthy human; taking my beloved goddess from me! Wait...did I just say 'my goddess'? this woman turned him soft to much for his own good. The barrier he even spent placing up was broken over one smiling woman's face. Kindness; who knew someone who held power over one of the coldest elements could be so gentle. How stupid was I to think...that I had a chance! She rather be with a human! Treterous snake! The god's lips thinned drasticly at the rage building up inside. No doubt these two would be pregnat; he could sence it. Something a godly being like his self shared with the head of all gods. Any god could tell; sneering; he couldn't let this go. No matter how much he tried; it just kept pissing him off even more. His blood continue to boil; until suddenly an idea struck him. Garnet hues glint in suspence; 'Seize them...I command you' he spoke telepathicaly to the animal had complete control over. As for you; he narrowed his eyes sharply once his hawks eyes landed upon the raven haird girl. Now you shall suffer; now you will remember; he released a wave of memories to slowly evade her mind. The hawk screetched; flying through an opening in the window and swooped in. Claws extended to graze any sort of skin from the elder male and the younger boy.

You poor dear; I can only hope it's just possible for this to just blow over and forget. Start fresh; she thought; biting down on her lower lip as soon as the boy looked up. How cute; tilting her head curiously; the boy was so innocent and afraid. "Hey calm down sweetface; we're not mad; I know it wasn't intentionaly done; I understand." The raven haird female softend her gaze in understandment. She could see that he was slowly starting to calm down. "That's it...everything's gonna be alright now." She assured; glancing side ways to find that Hatori was dressed and joined their group. "Hatori." She spoke softly; with a small smile curling upon her lips to glance back at Toboe. "I see; looking for someone? Maybe we could he--" Did she only silence her self; did he just say he missed her? who was this boy; red hues went wide with the arms thrown around her frame. "Wait a minute who are?" She paused in the middle of her sentence as a wave of memories came crashing down on her. Eyes slowly growing wide; wait! It's all coming back to me now! what's happening? I-I know this kid..T-Toboe? Toboe! she soon had come to find unsheded tears had formed along with painful memories.

"T-Toboe?" She questioned hoarsely; when suddenly a bird like creature flew in with a treterous screetch. "Oh no!" She exclaimed in horror as it peck it's beak and clawed at Hatori. Circling the elder male before it flew their way. "Hatori! Oh please no! Stop it! Go away! Don't hurt them! Don't touch them!" She cried out; in desperation; she held Toboe against her frame. So that if the bird did attack him; she would be his sheild. Wincing as it grazed it's claws past her cheek to peck at Toboe; it flew back and forth to torment them. Scretching almost as if it had been laughing at them. She felt something stirring; with watery confused hues; "Get away!" She exclaimed screwing her eyelids shut as her tears spilt over. Hitting the ground to form into a circular gem; when she cried out; the window had frozen and shatterd. Bits of glass shatterd in tempts to cut or scare away the bird. She hadn't realize what happend till it happend. "Oh dear...oh my..What's happening to me?! Why do I feel s-so...scared." She burried her face against the younger boy's shoulder after seeing the hawk caw at them before it flew away. She failed to realize she was bleeding from minor claw marks.

"What happend? Tori-San!" Ayame had quickly rushed in along with the red head just in time to see what happend. Scenting blood the red head quickly hurried over; "Is everyone alright?" He quickly casted his gaze out of the window where the bird went. Strange; birds just don't attack for anything! shaking his head Kurama saw how shakend Maria how gotten. Not only that she was only in a towel; she must've been freezing and the boy she had ahold; who was he? "Do you know this kid?" Dare he asked; seeing the woman nod her head in responce; "Ayame! I am so sorry for the window! I swear i'll fix it! I'll pay you back...P-Please...I don't know what's wrong with me..Forgive me." She stammerd over her own words as Ayame's gaze had softend. "No don't be..it's alright don't be sorry." He glanced to Hatori." Are you alright?"

Hiei continued to thrust into Shirauni; desperately not wanting to hurt her either. Moaning ever so softly; he felt his self leaking even more into her. So much pleasure; and tingly sensations ran up his spine heatedly. He never wanted it to end; but even if so; he knew they couldn't keep going forever. As she ran a hand through his hair he smiled tenderly down at her; as he placed a kiss to her lips. "Neither do I Shirauni...neither do I." He spoke softly against her lips; nuzzling his self against her. Pausing as a errie feeling had taken hold of him. His hairs nearly stood on the edge after hearing a glass window had shatterd; stopping. "D-Did you hear that?" He dare asked; glancing towards the door; hearing running footsteps out there in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 pm

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 12510311

Brushing back russet strands from his face, Toboe dislodged his arms from Maria shoulders in disbelief. “D...Don’t you remember who I am? I’m Toboe...” The young man insisted, his tone beginning to shake as devastation leaked into his heart. How could she not remember him? Did she forget those wonderful times in heaven? Did she forget how the three of them would play together in the gardens? A few stray tears leaked from the boy’s copper-colored orbs, gently sliding down his pale cheek to hit the ground in dark splotches. “B...but...” He whimpered slightly, wanting to insist. Yet he knew it was best to stop persisting for his heart was on the verge of breaking into a thousand pieces. :: Did she like the human world so much? Does she hate me now?:: Toboe questioned himself, but found that the answers were much to painful. What about Shirauni? Did the wolf-goddess forget who he also was? The young man turned around for a minute, his eyes locking with Hatori’s green ones. He found the young doctor to be looking at Maria with sympathy in his eyes and the next words that came from the man’s mouth made him think twice. “She came here to the shop without a shred of memory. Kid. Perhaps...she might remember you with time.” Hatori whispered, giving the youth a crooked smile. Toboe’s heart fluttered in hope, but as he turned his attention back to Maria, his eyes widened in realization. Was the raven-haired remembering him? As her voice entered his ears, the young wolf nodded eagerly “Yes! I’m Toboe!” He chirped beginning to sound cheerful until his world came crashing down. Whirling around he heard a familiar screech echoing through the hallway, eyes going wide as saucers Toboe felt his face pale. Someone had followed them here? But who? Then a thought occurred as Heimdall’s name echoed mentally. No! It couldn’t be him!? He’d been followed and now the goddesses were in grave danger. “AHH!” Toboe screamed, automatically wrapping his arms around him in fetal position. Sharp pain shot through his slender frame as the hawk’s beak managed to slash him a bit, but thanks to Maria shielding him. He was not seriously injured. “Maria!” He cried out again, opening eyes wide to see Hatori raising his arms to protect himself from the bird’s assault. “Stay down kid!” The doctor’s warning echoed in his ear. “But you’re being cut up!” Toboe yelled out, his body stiffening to see the horror etched across Hatori’s face.

:: Crimson stained the floor where a young doctor screamed in pain as sharp crystal slashed into his sensitive eye.:: The memories came back to Hatori in an over-whelming rush, he couldn’t move despite how much his body urged him to seek cover. Where had these birds’ come from? Why were they tormenting him? Why were they trying to also hurt Maria and the poor boy? He couldn’t find a rational explanation until his eyes opened wide in shock, the raven-haired girl was crying crystal-like gems :: I’m imagining things…I’m going crazy here!:: His thoughts vanished as soon as sharp claws slashed into his forearms, drawing out large amount of crimson blood. Face paling, he saw Toboe raising himself from the girl’s protective embrace and all he could do was shout a warning at him. “I don’t care about the wounds. They’re nothing!” He yelled back in reassurance, but knew the look on his face told another story. :: Blood! So much of it!:: Falling on one knee, the doctor covered his facial features from the hawk, only to feel chills going up and down his spinal cord. It sounded as if the animal was laughing at their misery. Hot anger swept through his veins, but there was nothing he could do to prevent Maria from being slashed by sharp talons. “Maria! You are bleeding.” Hatori quickly muttered, turning his head at the sound of breaking glass “What the?” He gasped softly “The glass broke. By its self.” He shook away the disbelief, then hurried over to embrace Maria and Toboe. “There...there...everything is alright now, seems the creature has left us alone.” He assured, letting his hand pat the shaking girl over the shoulder. “It’s my fault!” Hatori heard Toboe cry out “My entire fault!” Raising a questioning eyebrow, the doctor dismissed the words for now “Kid don’t blame your self now.” He stood up to gaze solemnly at the approaching sound of footsteps, lips thinning into a grim line the young man did not know how to explain what occurred to Ayame “I haven’t a clue Ayame. Those birds just came out of nowhere to attack us. Why? That is what I’m still trying to figure out.” :: Vengeance.:: Hatori froze stiffly at that word, it did seem as if the birds were trying to harm them, but why? :: I haven’t done a thing to nature. So why torment us?::

:: Trouble!:: The word formed inside of Shirauni’s sub-conscious mind, waking a ton of emotions from slumber. All the pleasurable feelings the sun-goddess had been feeling moments ago vanished with the words Hiei spoke. Nodding grimly to his question, the young woman wiggled out gently from beneath the fire demon, only to freeze in place as the familiar sound echoed into the room. :: Sounds like a hawk cry. Wait! It can’t be!:: Shirauni’s face paled as realization dawned on her. She knew only one person capable of controlling animals and that was Heimdall. :: It can’t be, he found out where I’m hiding. And that will place everyone at the mercy of the gods.:: Maroon hues swept briefly over to Hiei, for she knew he’d be targeted if she did not do something about it. Yet, with half her strength gone, how could she even fight against another heavenly being? Anger swept through her slender frame and without warning Shirauni dressed in a hurry. :: I can’t let Hiei interfere.:: Glossy lips thinning in a savage scowl, the sun goddess raced through the door without warning to the fire demon, though several minutes later, she slid to a stop at the scene in the corridor “What the heck happened here?” She let shimmering hues fall upon the small group huddled near the closet. Both Hatori and Maria appeared to have been wounded by either flying glass. Or? Her eyes widened in horror, as the name talons echoed through her mind “Dam.” She snapped racing past the group and towards the broken window as a fierce rage over took her. Unknowingly the young woman had been seen by the young boy, who quickly cried out as he saw her. “Shirauni!” Toboe’s voice echoed inside the goddess’s mind, but she couldn’t stop to socialize with him. “I’m so sorry…” She whispered a brief apology before jumping through the window and into the darkness.

Shirauni didn’t have time to exit through the back door for the window broken by Maria had been the fastest route. “This is suicidal.” She muttered beneath her breath as keen hues followed the hawk on its track back to its master. :: Coward.:: If only she’d been at full strength then she’d destroyed the animal, but with so many innocent people in the shop, Shirauni couldn’t call on her Okami form. Useless. The word echoed mentally in her heart, but the young maiden would not be discouraged so easily. From somewhere in the alleyway, the sun-goddess captured the sound of metal rubbing against metal and soon found that a circular piece had appeared directly in her hand. Hues widening again, she saw that it was her main weapon: Solar Flare. Usually, she’d have the weapon floating on her back in wolf form, but her godhood had diminished greatly. “Still it won’t hurt to use what energy I have left.” Summon vestiges of strength left inside; the goddess threw the burning weapon at the nearest hawk. “Bastard!” Shirauni called out to Heimdall “Are you such a coward!? That you need to use animals to do your dirty work! Come out and show yourself!?” The sun-goddess snarled as she felt dizziness begin to gain a foothold inside her weakening body. :: I’ll be lucky if I survive this in one peace.::
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:07 pm

What the hell just happend! has the world gone completely mad?! animals were being unleashed! who would've thought innocent creatures could be so horrible! this wasn't human; no this creature seemed possesed. With the way it screetched; it seemed to be laughing. A evil type of laugh now that she thought of it. Her poor body continued to tremble after what had happend. She was shaking so bad; that her heart began to beat rapidly. It felt like it wanted to pop out of her chest; swallowing hard to keep her cool. As anyone could see it was one hell of a struggle; glancing up once it was over with. Tears continued to stream down her face uncontrolably. Oh no! Hatori was hurt! If only she could've protected him like she did Toboe! she felt so awful. Pain and guilt serging through out her heart. "Oh dear...N-No! Hatori! You're hurt!" Forgetting that she had been previously hurt; when Hatori embraced them both. She momenterily relaxed; wrapping her arms around the two in what was almost like a family hug. "I'm just so glad...that both of you are still standing." Heaven must've heard her cries; although she still seemed very hurt.

"I see; That's strange; birds usualy seem the calmest of animals I still don't understand." Ayame stated but then his gaze had softend at the three in a embrace. It was a bit of a warm sadtistic moment that seemed to slowly vanish. When Toboe began to blame his self; the raven haird girl lifted her crimson hues. "N-No! Toboe don't you ever blame your self..It's not your fault; don't ever think that." It felt awful to hear such a young boy blame his self for something that wasn't his fault. Pausing; her gaze snapped upwards when Shirauni had exited the room; "S-Shirauni?" She questioned; with almost wide eyes; seeing the girl vanish; she knew what she was up to. "No Shirauni wait! Please!" She extended a hand out; but before she knew it; Shirauni had vanished out the window. The felt an errie feeling once again creeping up her spine as she bit down on her lower lip. "No...this can't be happening; I can't let her go out there alone." She loosend her grip on Hatori and Toboe; glancing at the others. "Listen to me; I don't know what's going on but I plan to get to the bottom of this...please understand; 'we' don't want any of you hurt; I've had to much more than what I can take...and I won't take it sitting down and watched my loved ones get hurt!" Her watery hues narrowed softly in what seemed to be a look of determination. "Oh Hatori I love you so much; Don't think I don't because I do; what I feel is real I know it is; I just can't let someone hurt any of you and get away with it...And Toboe; honey don't blame your self...Please; whatever happend; it's gonna happen for a reason just know it's not your fault no matter what...I love you to Toboe; all of you." With that she gently pressed her lips briefly against the small boy's cheek tenderly into a loving motherly kiss. Reaching over she had given Hatori what seemed to be a passionate kiss; breaking it once more.

The woman had slowly slipped out of their grasp; "Now wait a minute! Don't go! Please you'll catch your death out there in the cold!" Ayame had exclaimed with wide eyes seeing the woman in just a towel suddenly climb through the window sill. Glancing down at the blanket of snow; she glanced back trying to assure them with a warm smile. "Shirauni's going to need my help I know it...Forgive me; all of you; but I have one thing set on my mind now it's so very clear to me now...I bid you all farewell; i'll return...'eventully'." Just as Ayame tryed to pull her back it; she released her grip on the window and fell forth. Jet black hair ruffling in slow motion only to land onto her feet in the snow. Quickly; even if she felt wobbily from earlier; she began to move forth until she eventully had broken out into a run. Leaving a trail of crimson behind; following Shirauni's tracks. A wave of malice she felt thickening even if it was faint; the ice goddess seemed more than just eneraged. She was looking for blood; those who usualy did ended up finding it...sometimes in the wrong way. "Oh Tori-san this is terrible! We have to go after them!" Ayame cried out; Kurama's emerald hues were wide in disbelief." I can feel malice in the air...this isn't very good at all."

Hiei continued to briefly gaze towards the door; pausing when he felt the female wiggle beneath him. Causing him quickly to snap out of his daze; "S-Shirauni? What are you doing?" He asked; raising a slender brow; seeing how she was quick to get up and dress. She looked to have something on her mind and she seemed like she was in a hurry. Did he do something wrong? not that he could think of. Eyes slowly grew wide when she began to open the door; "Wait! Shirauni! Where are you going?!" He asked; without warning did he to get out of bed only to get dressed as quickly as can be. As soon as she had taken off; Hiei came running down the hallway to see the raven haird girl had left as well. "What the hell happend here?" He asked as Kurama side glanced Hiei. "Trouble; the two girls left and I have a feeling if we don't go out there; I don't know if they'll even come back alive." Kurama dare say as Hiei's eyes went wide in disbelief. "No...No that can't be! Damnit!" He slammed his fist roughly into a wall in pure rage. "Why didn't you stop them?" He gazed at Kurama. "We did; but even we couldn't stop them..."Kurama gazed away briefly to fall silent.

As the hawk continue to take flight; it cawed; screetching once more; as Heimdall began to laugh. "What fools; they had no idea what hit them till it did! Good work my pet." Heimdall had praised his bird like friend that was close to enclosing on the area he were in. Pausing when he took note of something striking his pet. It screetched and went tumble down into the snow dripping in crimson. Eyes went wide when he heard Shirauni's voice; damn her! damn them all! angerily snarling; he leapt down from the tree tops and landed upon the ground to face Shirauni. "You little..." He snapped. "Coward huh? Lets not be to hasty here Shirauni...I see you came alone; you're weak; I could finish you off in just on blow!" Heimdall had mused; freezing when he heard footsteps enclosing off to see the ice goddess approaching in a towel. "You! You did this!" She aimed her index finger at Heimdall; knowingly; not so sure of how. "And she didn't come alone...for she has me." She narrowed her eyes icily at Heimdall; stopping a few inches away taking a defensive stance. Cackling in amusement and disbelief; the one goddess he wanted most revenge on was here. "This is sweet..Sister and sister together." He collasped his hands together sheepishly. "S-Sister...? What are you talking about?!" She demanded to know. "Easy there you'll know soon enough...First thing is first though." Heimdall lifted a hand snapping his fingertips. On his command more birds began to sprout out from the trees; cawing; with a single hand motion. He sent them to attack both Shirauni and Maria; grinning faintly.

"N-No.." Maria's eyes grew wide as if she had seen a ghost; more birds?! oh they'd kill them both for sure! quickly raising her arms as a bunch of them began to surround the two. Wincing; trying to swipe them away; getting pecked and cut up. "No! S-Stay away! get away from me!" She yelled; struggling to walk towards Heimdall to try and reason or something. Only to find that she couldn't; she slowly dropped over onto her knees panting. /Dear god...please don't let it end like this...Please!/ She cried in the back of her mind; falling face forth; clamping two hands down upon her head. Curling up in the once blanket of white snow; find crimson shatterd here and there. Fighting in such a weak state; was useless; all she could think of running through her head. Was how she met Hatori; Shirauni and the others; how much she loved each and every single one of them. Toboe; such a young boy; she felt like she failed them. /What good am I to anyone...I'm useless now../ She spoke in the back of her mind; bloodrips trailed slowly down from her lips. Her body was getting weaker and weaker with the impact of birds attacking her already hurt body. /I feel s-so cold...what's happening to me?/ She felt as if her heart beat was slowly steadying it's self out...lowering her eyelids half way shut; she could hear Heimdall laughing at their misfortune all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 pm

“I don’t understand it either. A hawk by nature only attacks to defend its’ family or when it feels threatened.” The young doctor replied, his arms wrapped around Toboe and Maria in a tight embrace. Heavens knew they needed all the warmth in the world, but as quickly as the moment had started it ended when Toboe shot up screaming. His cries resonated deeply in Hatori’s ears, and succeeded in bringing out more unpleasant memories. Where had he heard those words before? :: That’s right...Yuki.:: The young man mused, swallowing back bitterness. How could their happiness dissolve just as quick? Dam. He was angry now with the world or whoever it had been sending those animals to attack them. Light footsteps suddenly alerted him to another presence, whirling around Hatori caught sight of Shirauni hurrying down the hallway. The look in her eyes chilled him to the very bone, almost as if she had a desire for revenge. “Where are you going!?” Hatori shouted at the white-haired girl, but found that his words fell upon deaf ears. Not even Maria’s pleas stopped the sun-goddess from leaping out into the cold “This can’t be happening.” Hatori muttered, turning wide eyes to glare at Maria “You can’t possibly be thinking on going alone!” He cried, feeling salty tears stinging the back of his eyes. Yet, looking into those crimson eyes, the young doctor knew automatically that no amount of begging would budge Maria’s determination. She was hell bent on investigating the cause of their attack and he couldn’t her back. “Maria…I also love you.” Hatori confessed, clenching his hand into a tight fist as he watched the raven-haired girl lean down to kiss Toboe on the cheek. :: Why do I have such a bad feeling inside?:: His mind became thick with dark images of blood lining the pavement. But why did the torment begin now

“I...if only you knew.” Toboe sniffed lowly, closing his eyes as the brief touch of Maria’s lips faded with her passing movements. Now all he could do was sit back in frozen panic as images of destruction clouded his every thought. :: How can they say I’m innocent?! I was followed! It’s my fault no matter what they say!:: The young boy stood up and went straight towards the window, only to be caught by the collar “Are you insane!? You’ll wind up being killed!” Hatori warned, pulling him away from the window. The pup’s copper hues shimmered brightly with tears, each one sliding down his cheek “If I don’t give up my life…then Maria and Shirauni will pay with their life.” He explained, as the doctor released him from his vice-like grip. “Ayame..going out there would sentence us to death. As cold as it sounds…we’d be obstacles if the girls have to fight and defend both of us at the same time.” His voice came out in a cool, yet shaky manner for incredible fear began to lace through him. Again the faint scent of blood lingered in his nose, reminding him of possible scenarios. Toboe’s warning rang in his ear and without realizing it; he mentally urged the pup to go ahead. Growling softly, the young boy raced through the window and into the snow. His nostrils wrinkling as the sickly sweet scent of blood began to mix in with the cold air. Eyes widening in sheer horror, the pup gasped as it smelled heavily of Maria and Shirauni. :: No not again!:: Charging forward again, he continued towards the battle field, not knowing if the other’s would follow him or not.

Glossy lips curled into a cynical smile “Surprised you didn’t I?” The Sun-Goddess smirked, taking a defensive stance as Heimdall jumped to the ground. “You think I’ll just let you kill me….bastard? I don’t intend on dying for you anytime soon.” Shirauni snarled, grabbing a hold of her divine reflector as muscles contracted into a throwing motion. She would have attacked him had it not been for footsteps crunching snow behind her. ::What the hell?:: Pushing back white strands of hair, Shirauni got a good glimpse of Maria coming towards them. Horror dawned on the sun-goddess to see Heimdall change expressions so quick. What was he planning? What he said next both surprised and angered Shirauni deep inside “Sisters?” She questioned, casting a quick glance at the ice goddess by her side. The young woman did not have enough time to absorb the news, for moment’s later alarms bells echoed through her entire body. Snapping red-purple hues at the trees, she could feel her blood chilling to the very core. :: That treacherous snake.:: Hair rising on end, Shirauni saw many birds rising from the nearby trees upon command from their master. Turning her attention again to Heimdall, the white-haired girl prepared to attack. Though minutes later her determined expression turned to one of horrified panic, her sister was getting attacked by those beasts. “Dam it! Leave her alone!” Shirauni yelled, throwing her divine reflector into the air. As flames met ice air, the brittle metal shattered into a thousand pieces virtually leaving Shirauni without a weapon. :: I’m useless now! But I have to protect Maria! :: Running towards the fallen form on the snow, Shirauni growled and snapped at the birds in vain. “I can’t summon my form.” She hissed beginning to feel all strength draining from her slender form. Sharp claws sliced into her body, but the goddess did what most family members would do for their loved ones. She unfurled herself over Maria’s body, shielding the girl from aerial attacks only to be seriously wounded. Crimson painted her body, hair and lips as agony seemed to suddenly go numb. :: We’re going to die together. :: The thoughts brought tears to her eyes, for she’d be leaving those she loved.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

The icey winds; brought back so many memories; even for her fading mind seemed all to much. Not even the sweet melody from the angels singing voices could heal her now. She should've heeded their warnings; but no; she didn't have any regrets. No matter what anyone had to say of her idioticness; it wasn't to her. She may have been hard headed; and many other things. But selfish; was not in her category; she were willing to risk it all. /Hatori...my sweet Hatori...All my life; i've been isolated off from the world as we knew it; Deprived of ever going into the outer layers of the outside world...As a child I dreampt of sharing a life with someone; Kind; noble; loving...perfect; You are perfect in each and every way; I can't see how my life would be without someone like you..After today; I have no regrets; I have so many regrets...But none would ever be meeting you; You've done the impossible..You melted my frozen soul...Now my world has twice as many stars in the sky...I'd give and trade anything to be with you...but I feel as if it's all far away from me now...What I wouldn't give to be back in your arms again...even if it was for one more last time../ She found her self speaking faintly in the back of her mind. She hardly notice the tears trailing down her face again.

Her body became numb to even feeling the birds pecking at her flesh; shivering all at the same time. Curling up more; she could hear Heimdall laughing it was so clearly now. "H-Hatori...I need you." She whisperd beneath her breath; she needed to see him one more time. "You filthy human can't hear you Maria..."Heimdall had mused the weakend girl; "And if you both die...it's your own damn faults." He chuckled; pausing when Shirauni had turned everything around. What's this? was she actually willing to help this girl? Wether the whole sister thing was said or not; was she that foolish? raising a purple brow. "Shirauni..You are a fool if you even think you can with stand the wrath of my birds...What makes you think..You can't even transform..useless; Useless!" He smirked cruelly; this was rich; now he could kill two birds with one stone.

Heimdall's rung through her mind; was it over? truely over? would she ever see Hatori again? no it can't be true! she couldn't leave! not now! they needed her; she needed them! heaven no. Pausing when she eyed Shirauni moving towards her; crimson hues slowly widend when she found the girl's body over hers. Was she actually shielding her? no; she couldn't let Shirauni die either. "S-Shirauni..."She said hoarsely; despite her trying to shield her. Shifting as much as she could; she brought Shirauni down with her. In tempts of shielding her some as well; eyeing Heimdall with an un seen rage. "He...is not a filthy human!" She snarled; after moments of laying still; she felt great determination build up from within. "You mock us...And yet; You can't even see how stupid you're acting..Coward; you and your birds...You play meaningless games with people for your own selfish reasons...She's only doing what anyone else would've done for someone they cared or loved...And I tell you now; I don't plan on leaving this world just yet! And if I die! I'm taking you with me!" She snapped; she hardly noticed how much snow she was clentching within her fists. Slowly raising her body off the ground; black locks fanning out with some godly aura desperately trying to shine through.

"W-What's this?!" Heimdall exclaimed out of surprise; hearing her words; this girl went from being gentle to a cold blooded animal with the look in her eyes. Determination; "You heard me you low life...I don't care..how powerful you are; How smart you think you are..What you say about me! But when it comes to them I won't allow it!" The icey winds began to pick up rapidly which managed to scare the birds away at least. Staggering to stand upon her own two feet; taking a few steps forwards aiming her finger at Heimdall. "I'd give it all up...All of it! Just to remain here with them! I'm sure even you would know that...for there is no one in this world who doesn't carry scars in their hearts; because if their were such a being they would have a shallow soul...But I guess you wouldn't you seem to carry none to learn from your mistakes; Have you no soul?!" She snapped again; the clouds from above were rapidly whirling about from above as if a twister was forming or the heavens were fixing to open up. Not even the blood spilling out of her own body was going to change the fact she was going to do something incredibly stupid unless someone stopped her. "You and Odin just can't seem to get it through your thick skulls and leave things be!" She felt hate emerge from within the depths of her icey heart. It created nightmares; nightmares that would come their reality. The peaceful ice maiden was slowly turning into a cold hearted beast. What was happening? why? she seemed to be fighting with her self. "It's beings like you in this world...who make gods like me what I am today..." She stated icely; resisting the urge to use all remaining life energy to finish off Heimdall./She's gone mad....She'll kill her self../ Heimdall swallowed hard.

Ayame hardend his gaze at Hatori; "You don't think even I know that?! Ah wait!" He snapped his gaze just in time to see Toboe had left; leaving him at loss of words. Hiei snorted angerily; "We need to do something; they could end up killed!" Hiei had spoke up with a high amount of determination filling up. Within moments did he feel suddenly energy forming; there was a storm brewing in the clouds. They were swirling rapidly and he picked up the scent of blood. A light that flickerd between staying in control and fading. "Something's wrong...I smell blood; alot of it..."Hiei bit down on his lower lip; fleeing he began to take off in a matter of quick speed. "HIEI!" Kurama called out; glancing back at Ayame and Hatori; "It's now or never." He announced also having to have taken off. "Hatori..."Ayame glanced back at Hatori; "As much as you're right...but I think deep down you know you want to follow; You heard him! Something's wrong...and you know it." Perhaps Hatori was afraid; he was to; or maybe in denial. "You never know when it's your last time...to see that person." Ayame had given him something to think about before he to had taken off after the other two. Never knowing what may lay ahead for all of them. Once Hiei arrived; his eyes went wide in sheer horror; Shirauni! Damnit! who the hell did this?! He trailed his gaze to the one named Heimdall; snarling; he quickly ran from where he stood. "Shirauni!" Hiei exclaimed; quickly kneeling by her side; scooping her up into his arms. "Hiei! Toboe." Kurama had soon arrived as soon as he could to see what was happening. "Oh dear...No; If she uses the remainder of her life's energy she'll surely die." Kurama held a hand against his lips in horror at the ice goddess; what happend to her? she seemed cold inside out..and not in a good way either.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm

The young doctor bit his bottom lip uncertainly, knowing he shouldn’t be standing around while the others raced out into danger. Yet, several feelings prevented his body from even moving, almost as if invisible chains had appeared to bind him down. :: Maria. :: His mind whispered the name sweetly, sending with it a rush of good memories to invade him. Useful. Purpose. Will to live. Ayame’s voice sliced into the young man’s mind, returning him back to the present. Shifting to gaze at the silver-haired male intently, Hatori frowned slightly. For the first time the snake of the zodiac spoke purposeful words to him and he knew them to carry a heavy amount of truth. He couldn’t deny that it was fear holding him down from venturing in the snow. But was it the fear of facing an unknown opponent? Or was it simply because he felt so helpless standing here. Blinking several times, he swallowed back his words suddenly finding an inner courage to follow behind his cousin “Aya-San...for once your words did make sense.” Hatori lips curled into a small smile as he raced from the corridor behind the other males. Green hues widened in shock with the warm air growing deadly cold, how the heck had the temperature changed so quickly? Skidding to a stop, Hatori’s eyes scanned the snowy landscape, searching for a sign of the girls. Where were they? “Maria where are you? MARIA!?” Hatori screamed into the icy air, cupping his hands around his mouth to funnel out the sound. :: Never give up the things you’ve worked so hard to gain. Don’t lie down just to die. Keep on fight for those who are counting on you. :: “The air makes it hard to see what’s going on.” Hatori commented, frantically scanning the ground until he saw Hiei holding Shirauni in his arms. Cold fear swept through the young doctor as he began to fear the worse for Maria. Minutes later he heard news that made his skin crawl “What?!” He exclaimed, following Kurama’s gaze to see the ice goddess acting strangely. “No!” Hatori screamed out in desperation wanting to take a step forward, but stopped as Toboe’s body stepped in front of him.

“Kid, stop blocking my way!” Hatori seethed in pure anger, but stopped as the young man began to glow in a pure yellow light. Before him a light brown wolf had appeared with two strange pendants hanging from its neck, one was blue as ice while the other shimmered as bright as the sun. “You told me earlier not to get myself killed, but this one must make a sacrifice to make all right with the world.” Toboe’s words echoed serenely into the air just as the doctor grew pale “What do you mean?” He asked the wolf standing in front of him. “Trust me on this...there are many secrets you don’t know about us. ‘We’ are not humans. Nor are we demons, Shirauni and Maria are both goddesses of sun and ice while I am an earth god myself. I must give them these stones for a god without power…means death.” Toboe explained turning away from a bewildered Hatori. “Maria’s a goddess…?” His eyes were wide in shock. :: No wonder the windows shattered when those birds attacked. :: “Toboe!” He called out to the little boy racing across the yard, while the ice pendent could be seen dangling loosely from the boy’s fangs. Ears flattening against his head, the brown-pup fought his way through the mass of birds and found him self near Maria. “Stop it now! “ He yelled from behind the raven-haired girl, summon as much courage as he could to produce harsh words “You’re not a cold person! So, please don’t think about using what remains of you’re spirit energy…for what will happen to those who love you! Think about Hatori! Think about those happy times you two had together!” Toboe shouted, bounding straight into Maria’s path with eyes glowing brightly “Here catch this!” He threw her the ice pendent and whispered mentally to the ice goddess :: Don’t ask me how I got these. Though I know you’re powers have been diminished, but the gem shall bring you to full strength. :: Casting a glare at Heimdall, the young earth god raced towards Shirauni to deliver the last pendent left. :: Shirauni! You must not give up! Warm the earth with your divine rays! :: Skidding to a stop near Hiei and the injured sun goddess, he dropped the sun stone into her lap. “It’s yours.”

“I’m not useless. “ Shirauni snarled, attempting in vain to stand on shaky legs, but her body collapsed from blood lost. Around her the landscape seemed to go black as she once again fell against Maria. :: Nothing left for me to do, but shield this girl whether she is my sister or not. :: Opening maroon hues to the sound of Maria’s voice, the sun goddess managed a pained smile “Maria, don’t worry I’m trying my best.” She muttered feeling the raven-haired girl shifting beneath her until it was her own body being covered from danger. Lying sprawled on her side, the sun goddess felt the cold snow leaking into her bones. Agony flared upon hearing more words being exchanged between the two gods. :: Maria, don’t do something you’ll regret. :: Shirauni thought to herself, staying completely still as she watched helplessly from the sidelines. “Ugh, I can’t move a single muscle in this body.” Try as she might, her brain seemed to think that lying down was the best option. :: I can feel her energy swelling to dangerous heights, but it’s the type that could kill. She intends to die. :: Unshed tears began to sting as Shirauni began to fall into eternal darkness, but just as she was about to fade into oblivion a familiar aura woke her. :: Hiei! :: His named brought new life into the goddess and reminded her that someone else needed her to. :: I can’t give up. :: “Hiei…Gomen. I didn’t mean to make you worry about me. “The sun goddess whispered, giving him a weak smile. :: Shirauni! :: The pup’s voice broke through her mind, shifting eyes to gaze at the incoming wolf. Her hues widened in slight shock to see that he carried in his mouth a familiar looking stone. “How did you find this?” Shirauni asked, lifting the amber gem from her lap. “Let’s say I stole it.” Toboe grinned innocently. “Sure you did. Nice going Toboe!” Turning her loving gaze upon Hiei, the sun goddess touched his cheek “Do not worry about me. I’ll be fine now.” She reassured him and placed the pendent around her neck. All of a sudden a warm feeling passed through her cold and tired body, strength returning to her muscles. The young woman jumped from Hiei’s arms and rushed straight into battle. In her hand the Celestial Brush appeared once again, completely covered in black ink. Raising a hand to the sky, the sun goddess painted a circular formation, which started to gleam bright orange as the sun appeared through the dark clouds. “Hey, Maria? Mind if we fight this imbecile together? “ Shirauni questioned, waiting for the right chance to turn into her Okami form.
Back to top Go down
AdminMaria
Admin
AdminMaria

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 pm

It was probably just about everything she had to keep from unleashing the unthinkable on Heimdall. But even still; her heart was becoming cold as the ice all over again. Being isolated from the world; to break free and have it taken from you. That's what it was to be a god? then she didn't want it! they could take it all back. Biting down on her lower lip; fiercly glaring at Heimdall. This man was all to familar and she expected better things from Heimdall. Remembering their days in the lands of the gods. Heimdall was probably the most interesting choice of character ever to have enterd heaven. Possibly why Odin chose him to be the gate's keeper. All further more; Heimdall was so blind to see that Odin just made him his little pet. It was just like Odin; Heimdall could be so blind. Shaking her head; she could feel her poor body start to tremble from the anticipation. Wether doing it or not; taking a minor step back. Pausing; when she heard faint voices calling out; familar ones to that struck deep into her mind. In realization; Toboe! Hatori! everyone! turning her back momenterily on Heimdall.

"H-Hiei! Hatori! Mina-San!" She stammerd aloud; at the sound of those who were entering. Caused even Heimdall's blood to boil; "Filthy creatures!" He snapped; as Maria's crimson hues slowly began to grow wide on the young boy's words. It cut in deep; think about it; Maria you are so stupid. What were you thinking? you should feel ashamed of your self! Hatori would blame his self for you. Feeling a painful feeling curl into her heart within an instant. Hues began to water slightly seeing Hatori in the slightest bit of distance. "H-Hatori..." She muffledly began to cry out; Toboe was right; she wanted a life with Hatori. Unfortunately; that still didn't change the fact Odin would never let them be. For what she didn't know but still; she would fight heaven and hell off alone if she had to. Hatori was worth all the pain and suffering in the world; everything little thing. Softening her gaze; she nodded in a silent message; reaching her hands up to catch the pendant. Catching it; the gem began to lightly glisten and glow within her touch. / I was wrong to think of letting my self get killed off...Now I will make it all up; I will fight and win..This I promise./ In a silent message to her self. "Uhn." She nodded faintly; turning her gaze towards Shirauni; "Yes; Together. Lets do it." A small smile crept upon her soft lips; after moments of looking at Shirauni she returned her gaze to Heimdall.

"As much as I hate to break up your reunion and piss on your parade; I think not." The stubborn god of schemes had scowled; enraged by how these two goddesses think they could just beat him. His glare snapped back to Toboe; "You little runt; You'll pay for this...dearly." In a silent promise; his eyes narrowed; until suddenly he gained a rather vicious idea. Chuckling; "Lets see what you'll do when you see two of your loved ones being pounded on." He began to laugh menacly; lifting his hands once again did a bunch of other flying creatures begin to surround by Ayame and Hatori. He figured he'd attack both of the non powered beings first. Before the rest of his creatures began to attack the others remaining. "And as for you both!" The god's fist began to surround in a purple energtic glow; sending two waves towards each of the goddesses. "Lets see how you act now that you can't help them!" He levitated a bit off the ground a few feet above cackling.

"Hatori! Not again!" She exclaimed with wide hues; that's it! no more ms ice goddess! Heimdall was going down. Raising her pendant high above her head; a wave of godly energy began to emit to swirl out. Drawing a circle around her form to engulf her body quickly. As soon as she had been engulfed her frame had been lifted from the ground in a blinded glow. For a moment all was un seeable; for a moment it lasted before it faded to see what looked to be a barrier made of ice. Something from within the icey depths had began to emerged. A large pair of silvery wings with a blue tint began to spread out a tad bit larger than your average angel. After being curled in the circle made of ice; the extended wings had shatterd the ice like barrier gracefully. Revealing the young woman; silvery blue hair that had been tied back into a braid. She wore what seemed to be armor; and a sword that was in it's sheath; ice accumilating at the very tips. Leaving some speechless; including the god of schemes; without speaking a word. Before Heimdall could utter a word; the winged maiden shot up into the air. Even if the sun was out; the earth was still coverd in ice. "Coward." She spoke out with a more calmer tone; grazing past Heimdall; she'd deal with his creatures. Instantly; she landed behind Hatori; extending her wings out in to create an illusion; when the birds collided. An invisible barrier created right out of ice had formed; slamming smack dab. "Hatori..Are you alright?" Her gaze softend waterily; "Ah!" Ayame had picked up a stick to swat at the birds. "Back! Back I say!" He scowled.

Hiei felt so horrible; if only he had been here sooner instead of wasting time! she wouldn't be hurt. Biting down on his lower lip; how could he be so careless? this woman obviously meant the world to him! Ugh; stupid Hiei! stupid! Hiei could've literaly smacked his self; sadly he didn't. Pausing when he gazed down at Shirauni; "Shirauni? Oh Shirauni!" He nearly cried out burrying his face gently against her frame; taking in her scent for a brief moment. Calming down; a bit when she touched his cheek. "No please...don't be sorry; I should be sorry; I should've been here...been here sooner." He frowned; the main thing is that she was alive for now; "We have to get you help." Pausing when he saw Toboe; glancing back down at Shirauni when she was given the pendant. "A-Are you sure?" He questioned; swallowing hard; for now he would trust them; hardening his gaze at Heimdall. "You did this!" He slowly stood up snarling; "Down boy down..."Heimdall mused with a chuckle as Hiei resisted the urge to slit his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]   ┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

┼ Heaven S e n t ┼ [ Private For Maria/Mature]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next