S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Ayame_Sohma_by_stephany_q_vin

Momiji didn't respond to her comment, he didn't have too. Even Ayame and Shigure listened to her, for a moment as she told them what they all already knew, that they suffered. Each suffered in a different way but there was not one person in the zodiac that didn't feel come kind of pain. Momiji tilted his head and looked up at her as she seemed to protest his arguments. Momiji shook his head. "You don't get is do you?" Momiji asked. "One, This wasn't any one persons fault, " He told her as he held one finger in the air, looking at her with a steady gaze. "In fact i'm the only one who could foretell the results when i stepped in. Aki didn't know what he was doing, I know he's a nice person he just... wasn't himself." Momiji told her, possibly the only one in the room who had a mind open enough to defend him when two of the people he loved were in front of him hurt because of him. He raised another finger, "Second, Harui may of been pushed to the edge, but it wasn't Aki's fault, he didn't know Haru would turn black. Besides even though Haru's gotten better he still goes black for reasons most people would see as small. Anyone would of gotten upset at what Aki said." Momiji pointed out. "And again it's not his fault." Momiji told her before raising a third finger. "Third Kyo was being nice and protecting me even if he won't admit it." Momiji giggled, Kyo protesting from the corner as if on cue. "Like hell, you could use a few bruises to calm down that annoying voice of yours." Kyo told him, Momiji giggled as if his point had been proven. "And finally fourth," Momiji told her as he pulled all three fingers down, curling his fist in a small ball. "I was glad i could help Aki, and kept Haru from doing something that he would regret. He's never killed anyone despite his anger and I want it to stay that way." Momiji told her with a small smile, "And that's why it doesn't matter if i got a LITTLE hurt in the process, i was able to help the people I cared about, I don't want anyone else to suffer, even you. Ok?" He told her as he did his eyes seemed to peer right into hers and if seeing everything, right through her lie. Of course he didn't know what she had been through, but he knew pain like that pain she felt and he seemed to know the pain she was in and what would make it worse. He seemed to read her emotions and sorrows.

As Ayame broke in Momiji broke the connection laughing a bit at Ayame and when he turned back to Ceres it was the usual expression he usually wore, cure and carefree, though everyone knew better. "Mhm!!" He told her with a slaugh at her question of disbelief. "He owns his own store and he sews everything by himself and this nice maid helps him get their customers ready to go. He makes good money." Momiji told her with a smile, Kyo raising his head from it's positions in his arms, only one eye visible under his orange lock of hair. "You can that but i have doubts about his store... some of those costumes will get him arrested one day..." Kyo growled putting his head back down. Despite his disturbing words Momiji seemed to give them no heed as he sat down and rested his head gingerly on Haru's shoulder. Ayame took center stage once again as he stood up, climbing on top of the table confidently. "You may say that Kyonkichi but you can't deny you would love to see Tohru in a princess dress like my beloved Yuki did. My shop is about dreams, where they can get away form the cruel world and escape into their fantasies!" Ayame declared, his forehead dramatically rested on one hand, though it didn't last very long as he continued. "For example, many people wish they could be an angel, have the grace and beauty of an angel." He told her, leaning forward and grabibing her hand when she wasn't expecting it and pulling her up onto the table. "But to do that they need the proper attire, an angel can't go around wearing a school uniform, or jeans can they?" Ayame asked, not even waiting for a response. "Of course not! Therefor my store allows for dreams to cone true." He told her with a smile as he leaned as close as he dared to her, which was fairly close considering all his years of practice. "And so i have a question for you, my angel. You are every woman and man's wish, If you're so confident I ask what is the wish of the wished?" He asked her. Ayame smiled simply at her demands. "I'm offering an invitation to come to my friends host club." He told her, as if he hadn't before, obviously not getting the point of her question.

Ayame smiled as he listened to her clicking his tongue. "Now, Now...." He sighed. "Do you really expect me to believe that?" He asked her, clearly his mind not on the same page. "What kind of talk is that, It's ok if you're inexperienced, but of you're looking for respect, do you really think people look at modesty in respect?" Ayame challenged her, swinging back into his student council when he argued with Deans and superintendents about similar topics. "You are living the fairy tale now," He laughed at her. "Do you think that when people read the fairy tails they respect the princess who hides away never living? Or the prince who dirtied his hands with the blood of the dragon to save her?" Ayame asked her. "Are people drawn to the Queen who sits in her chair and castle window, or the queen of the amazon who lives in the rainforest's and hunts for prey?" He asked her, clearly lost in images in his head as he spoke dramatically, his hands and hair never staying in the same spot for more than a few seconds. As her acceptance he smiled, "And that's how it's done, jumping right into it. "We'll have to be sure to take her on the days the guys are working." Ayame told Shigure who nodded, "Oh definitely, though maybe starting out on a regular girls night might prepare her more." Shigure muttered, his voice soft but clearly meant to be heard. Ayame turned to look at her, his response clearly not what the Ceres and Aya though it would be. "Yes, but how long as you known her? Not that long right? Even if now her mind is focused on one man, the curiosity of ANY teenage girl is part of their nature, and stronger then they can fight." He told her. It wasn't a secret that Aya liked Yuki but his words seemed to have grown an ironic double meaning that none of them understood yet, especially Ayame. "Well you must not leave out the teenage boy." Shigure pointed out, Ayame lowering himself on the table as Ceres fell away, ending sitting on the table in front of Shigure. "But I hardly need to explain that one do i?" He asked, the two of them once again caught up in their own world that wasn't meant for anyone else.

Momiji looked at Momiji who had finally escaped Ayame's clutches. "Mhm! He is!! He always knows what to do!" Momiji grinned, "Even though sometimes he's a bit of a party pooper..." Momiji sighed to himself, remembering the times he had come to Yuki, Kyo and Tohru's school festival and he had been instructed to come with. "One time I got a cold and my dad was at home so Hatori let me stay with him and was checking on me all night to make sure I was ok!" Momiji laughed, hinting at but telling nothing about his story, or the fact that Momiji hadn't been home as well was because of Hatori who had erased his mothers memories. "He always takes care of us! Right Haru?" He asked the silent cow who was trying to conserve energy as he leaned against the wall. He nodded, sensing Ceres comfortability. He always does what's best for his family." He agreed, leaning his head back to once again watched everyone, from Ayame and Shigure to Kyo moping in the corner. "Kyo was still in shock when she addressed him, His eyes snapping back into focus. "And you look a little pale." He told her evenly, his tone aggressive, but not harsh like it had been earlier,w ho when addressing Ayame and Shigure. He moved around a little bit, testing the strengths and weaknesses of his body. He had to admit he hadn't expected too much considering how weak she looked already but it was more than he had thought, he could at least move now. Momiji tilted his head as he picked his head up off of Haru and moved away from Ceres, even as she followed him he contined to move at least out of arms reach as he slid his shirt off, Haru grimacing from the wall. "I'm sorry Momiji....." He said softly, Momiji turned to look at him, blonde hair falling into his face as he smiled and brushed it away. "It's ok Haru! I know you couldn't control it." He told him, as he took the time to stop Cere's hands falling onto his side, Momiji jumping away but not before she sent the little energy she had into his body. Momiji sighed, looking down at the gashes which had already started to scar now. "She didn't listen to me..." He sighed, turning to look at Aya, startled as she addressed his wounds. "Eh..." He said started, coving it up with his shirt but too late, having been found out a second time. He watched her leave, smiling and waving at her from the doorway. "Bye Aya!!! Tell Ceres good-bye too!!!" He said with a smile as she disappeared from view.

"You know i hate in intrude... but why didn't you show her the rest?" Shigure asked Momiji who froze, turning to look at him. "There isn't any more!" He told him with a smile. Shigure sighed. "You slid across the ground right? Which means you're whole right side was injured... your chest, legs, feet and head." Shigure told him, Momiji standing their guiltly as Shigure moved on. "Besides Haru's movements are fairly easy to predict because they'reall similar...." "Yeah..." Haru sighed, Kyo snickering lightly before Shigure continued. "Of course those who can't beat him are on his level." He added, Kyo starting to yell but not one was listening as Shigure ignored Kyo. "The way that Haru hits would send most people strait to the ground, but you're small and light." Shigure pointed out, Momiji meeting his eyes but not saying a word. "In the angle that he hit when he hit you you would of gone rolling, not just landed on the right side." He pointed out, Momiji sighing as he lifted his arm to scratch the side of his head. When he'd took his shirt off he had still kept it over his left shoulder which had hit the ground first before turning over to his side and both of his thighs had been scratched up along with a couple bumps on his head hidden beneath his hair. Haru seemed to be staring Momiji intently in both concern and embarrassment that he had done it. "Yeah... there was a little more but I don't want her to use all her strength, she's going to need it..." Momiji sighed, turning to look at Haru with a smile. "Don't worry about me! you focus on getting better, ok Haru?" He asked, still with a smile on his face as he sat down at the table.

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Kawaii_Momiji_by_Autumn_Sacura

::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+::+

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Hatori0041

Hatori blinked, though it hardly mattered if his eyes were open or closed, it was talk anyway. As he looked up at the clear sky thousands of stars shined down on them. Being a little isolated from the city they could see a little more than most of the city, but it was a still a city and the smaller start were still outshone by the rows of street lamps that gave off a yellow glow. He took a long drag from the cigarette dangling between his fingers, the end glowing bright orange as he heard a soft pad of footsteps behind him. "Master Hatori?" The voice of one of the maids quietly calling for him. He could hear her coming over to the door, "What is it?" He asked, as he did the smoke was released from his mouth. Behind him he could hear her approaching the open door to the outside and could feel her peering at him. "Akito requested to see you." She told him, Hatori lifted the cigarette to his mouth again, taking an even longer drag before putting it out on the porch, letting the smoke leave slowly before he stood up, adjusting his white robe as he turned to look at her. "Does he now?" He asked, the maid nodding as Hatori walked over to his desk, grabbing a pill pottle and sliding it into one of the front pockets. "He also told me to tell you that the person you're waiting for is on the grounds." She said nervously. Hatori turned to look at her. "Person i've been... waiting for?" He asked, the maid nodding. Hatori close dhis eyes, letting out a soft hiss as he realized who that 'someone' was. She's early... He though, Yuki's pale hand reached out towards him in desperation as a piece of him broke through to darkness to beg to him, only to be quickly swallowed back up. Hatori rubbed his temples, turning to look at the picture of Kana on his shelf. Forgive me Yuki... He begged before turning to look at the maid. "Very well, I want you to wait here, when she gets here show her to where i'm at." He told her the maid opening her mouth in surprise. "To Akit..." "Yes, Hatori cut in before walking past her and out the door leaving the maid speechless at the idea of sending someone to Akito like that. Once he was out of sighed Hatori sighed, looking up at the ceiling, hard wood in place of what had been stars a minute ago. "You shouldn't of come..." He sighed to himself, unballing his fist and walking over to Akito's room.
The maid looked around nervously, the room filled with shadows as she found a spot in a char on the far side of the room. What did he mean send them to where he was at? That's sending them to Akito? She was fairly new, she knew nothing about the secret held in this house, only that there was a secret. What she did know was Akito, and he was someone she wouldn't want to meet up with. Maybe it's just someone from the inside? She thought, but the concept was still scary. As she heard footsteps she looked at the door, caught off guard as a young woman walked in, a sudden alarm going up. She found herself speechless as she recognized the girl who had been here a few days ago... during the incident. After a minute she was able to grasp control, not even wanting to know whay Hatori wanted to see her with Akito. "Excuse me," She said softly as she stood up, walking over to her. "You aren't by chance here to see Hatori are you?" She asked, her voice was level and composed despite her whirling mind, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Ayacer10

.B.urning doubts....
.O.ne more chance...to find myself
.A.mid scarlet walls....

'She won’t listen to my warnings.’ Willowy digits clenched themselves tightly in frustration, until nails dug crescent indentures into soft skin ’Why? Has my descendent lost her common sense?’ The Celestial maiden wondered silently, golden-brown orbs narrowing in defeat. What happened to the cautious Aya Mikage from before? Had love made her blind to the truth or did her self-confidence skyrocket? Was she planning on using her ’secret’ weapon? “Aya…..are you intent on placing precious memories at risk?” Ceres questioned telepathically, facial expression contorted with many indecipherable emotions “I may reside inside of you, but don’t think….I’ll waste anymore strength.” She warned, knowing the blonde-haired female wasn’t listening to any word coming out of her mouth. Sadly, the obvious error lay in Aya’s arrogance at showing up without thinking twice. Did she think harboring Ceres inside, would spare her from an unfortunate fate? Was defeat a necessary tool to bring Aya’s wayward feelings down a notch? ’I knew it….Aya intends on ignoring me….’ What more could she do? The Tennin unfurled tense hands from their curled position, allowing vital feelings back into oxygen-deprived fingers. “What am I?” She muttered softly, turning forlornly around to gaze at Hatori’s office. Gloom. Darkness. Frustration. Loneliness. Alien vibes permeated from the dark walls and every shadow seemed it have a life of it’s own. Could it be, the dark aura Akito’s presence leaked into the Sohma Estate? ’I want to leave this place.’ Pushing stray locks behind one ear, the raven-haired woman focused on the picture Aya had discovered earlier. Short hair framed kindly-looking eyes, but something seemed out of place. If Sohma’s weren’t allowed outside contact with ’normal’ people, than what was this woman doing here? Was she Hatori’s current lover? “I know what…I’m doing.” The flaxen-haired teen answered bluntly “My memories are mine. My emotions belong to me and so does my body.” Her words may sound harsh, but undertones of self-doubt clued Ceres into her descendant’s real feelings. Aya was worried. Aya was lost. Pained beyond rational belief. She was like a sail boat, being blown around in stormy gales without hope of finding solid land. “Aya….” Mere words wouldn’t be sufficient to quell inner fears nor anger over what had occurred. Yuki’s frozen state played a larger role in her host’s self-blame, although the sixteen-year old would never admit it to anyone. “Very well…than. I will not say anymore words.” Ceres whispered mentally, until senses began working on overload. Spiritual energy spiking immediately, the Celestial Maiden suddenly grew aware of the maid’s vocalization. Danger flashed through her body, igniting instinctive aggression on the Tennyo’s behalf. This woman worked with Hatori Sohma. This woman represented danger to Aya’s welfare and the Tenshi would not permit anymore emotional harm to befall Mikage Aya. “Let me take over! I will know what this woman wants.” She growled internally, causing her host to tense visibly outside. “Release me at once!” Flustered demands went largely unheeded, until the black-haired female calmed down enough to let Aya handle things on her own.

Pale moonlight streamed through partially open curtains, illuminating the office in sections of black created by reflection against solid objects. Feelings of isolation burned holes in Aya’s very soul, for the small room had a heavy atmosphere. How could the dark-haired doctor reside in such a gloomy place? Had his life been filled by obscurity? Shimmering cerulean orbs closed slightly, mentally listening to Ceres’ self conversation in her head. Obvious desperation meshed together with anger to form deadly suspicion born out of innate instinct. The black-haired female always placed barriers, to prevent prying eyes from finding out her weaknesses. However, the Tennyo wasn’t impervious to feelings of insecurity. She had suffered centuries attempting to resurrect herself many times, and only succeeding in getting herself killed in the terrible ceremony designated for eliminating potential threat. ’Were you killed with feelings of resentment towards family members?’ The blonde-haired female mused silently, feeling herself grow annoyed with questioning accusations thrown at her. At times, Aya was compelled to hurt Ceres emotionally….but one couldn’t bring harm upon themselves. After all, Ceres was family. She was essentially reincarnated into Aya. ’Ironic…my past self and future self reunited again.’ Flickering blue eyes down to the floor beneath her feet, the sixteen-year old smiled bitterly “Precious memories? What could you mean by that?” Laughing coldly, the girl grew distinctively aware her behaviors were changing abruptly. What was happening to her? Was she actually turning into Ceres herself? “I only remember…what I want to remember.” Haunting thoughts would be best forgotten, of course it was easier being trapped in negative memories as opposed to positive. As she focused on present conflicts, the blonde-haired female settled gaze on Kana’s picture. This woman was kind. This woman seemed to love or have loved Hatori. Whether both of them were together would remain unknown, although if Aya knew the real truth behind their complex relationship….she would’ve scattered out of the estate without looking back. ’Gentle…like the wind on a summer’s day..’ Tentatively reaching out to touch the picture hidden behind glass, the young woman immediately froze in place. Hair standing erectly on end, awful chills prickled her spine as the celestial maiden began rousing herself. Blue eyes flashed a visible golden shade, signaling the spirit inside was attempting to take over in Aya’s place. What had caused Ceres to begin acting aggressively? “Stop it…already..” She grunted between clenched teeth, vaguely hearing a woman’s unfamiliar voice piercing the darkness. Straightening herself upwards, the flaxen-haired teen studied the new maid approaching her and without warning her body trembled “Yes?” Aya questioned lowly, keeping her tone steady “Of course….Hatori wanted to see me…so I came in earlier.” Taking narrowed gaze of the reeling woman, the sixteen-year old teenager glanced once more at her darkened surroundings “If Hatori…isn’t here…than I could come some other time.” Opportunity to escape knocked blatantly on her doorstep, but Aya ignored her chance to leave unharmed. Why? Was it arrogance? No. It wasn’t arrogance nor ignorance playing a role in her subtle choice to leave empty-handed. “Scratch that….I’m not leaving. Not after walking quite some distance to see Dr. Sohma.” She muttered hoarsely, eyes shifting away from the woman to door slightly ajar.

‘Stop being hard-headed! The black-haired angel scolded ‘You can escape right now…don’t let this chance slip by!’ Despite her frantic petitions, the blonde-haired female had her sight fixated on the open door. ’Sorry…I can’t turn back now.’ Aya responded telepathically, clearly determined to tackle whatever problem Hatori threw at her. Honestly, the little meeting with the dark-haired doctor shouldn’t take very long. Perhaps, he merely wanted to update her on future treatments or speak about Yuki’s frozen state. “No….I don’t think…” Ceres started speaking, but any future conversation jumbled up inside her throat. Contact with the mulish adolescent had been blocked by her host’s own will and there was nothing else to be done. Golden-brown orbs watched helplessly, as the flaxen-haired female turned scathing stare back on the maid “Pardon me…..I can’t wait any longer. Therefore…I’ll find Hatori myself.” Glossy pink lips curved downwards in a smile “Tell Hatori….impatience got the best of me.” Soft cerulean darted back to the picture sitting serenely on Hatori’s book shelf. The young woman appeared calm, amid the tense flurry of emotions threatening to overwhelm Aya’s logical mind. ’I’ve already become paranoid.’ Exhaling softly to settle nerves down, the golden-haired girl pranced past the woman and out the office door in search of Hatori’s distinct aura. ’Foolish girl! He isn’t here to conduct casual conversation with you!’ Ceres shouted angrily, however her words remained blocked behind unconscious barriers. Unaware of the divine turmoil occurring inside her inner self, Aya stumbled around in the semi-gloom….using only her hands and dim sight to watch out for man-made obstacles. Navigating her way in total darkness shouldn’t be too hard, however relying on celestial powers wasn’t exactly on the menu. Plus, unblocking the suspicious Tenshi would only result in unnecessary battles. “Ugh…I can hardly see where I’m going. Maybe…I shouldn’t be so impatient.” Without a doubt, patience was a virtue Mikage Aya lacked right now. Impulsiveness often eradicated common sense and often times led to catastrophes made by irrational individuals. “I don’t need…nor want help. Finding him will not be hard.” Gritting teeth together, the young woman stepped momentarily to rest stormy senses. Leaning against cold wall, Aya gathered fragmented thoughts together…although thinking clearly was becoming an increasingly difficult task to manage. ’I can’t concentrate….’ Why was concentration becoming a bothersome burden? Shoving aside ethereal concerns, the sixteen-year old teen began walking again unknowingly being guided by her own innate instincts. Turning abruptly left, than taking a short turn right….Aya found herself treading across mazes of hallways filled with locked doors. Most of the closed doors presented their own set of problems, for what if Akito Sohma ended up appearing out of one? What would Aya do than? Would Ceres spring out automatically? Hopefully not. Poor Yuki did not need to hear anymore problems caused by the devil inside. “I don’t sense anything coming from behind any door, perhaps it’s the one in front of me?” Letting question hang in mid-air, the young woman padded silently to the door where Hatori’s presence felt strongest. Unexpectedly, her hand wrapped around the copper knob without thinking twice of what could lay behind the thin door separating calmness from the gale waiting inside. Hearing the knob click loudly and seeing the door slide open easily, the adolescent led herself inside “Hatori…I?” The doctor was the only person Aya expected to find, but to her utter disbelief two more figured appeared in the vicinity. One of them was the last person on earth Aya Mikage wanted to see. “What is this?” She questioned, suddenly flashing back to one of Ceres’ earlier warnings. ’Please don’t let my worst fears come true.’

OCC: Yup...Aya's impulsive side has come out..she was to impatient to wait for the maid. lol

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Hatori_Sohma

Hatori took hit time as he made his way to Akito's room. With each step he took a deep breath in and out. It's cruel to wait to erase her memories after it coming this far... I suppose, but one day Yuki will understand... He thought to himself, thinking of the poor boy who laid in his dreams, swallowed by darkness, all alone. At this moment, in this house he knew he would be all alone again very soon, just not that it was this soon. Yuki's lonesome face brightened by a comforting smiled from Aya. She has the same smile Kana did... Thoughts tormented him as he stopped walking, taking a long so breath. Our curse... only brings pain and misfortune to thouse about us... He reminded himself as Kana's face flashed across his mind. Sick, despairing and blaming herself for something that she should never of hand to deal with. There was Momiji's mom who couldn't handle a rabbit for a son, who rejected him completely. And then the small children who giggled and laughed at Yuki's state was sure to turn into more than just name calling with age. At Yuki's age he hadn't considered anything like that, eve to this day he only saw it in one light, one of the few times he had interacted with the real world, he hand't care if kids had been calling him names in the hour before Hatori drove to the main estate to take care of it. Beyond that, Akito didn't care. She didn't want anyone else inside, it was their family, their banquet, their curse. She wouldn't allow for anyone inside. Tohru, well she was a special case, and Hatori had his own thoughts about that. It was perhaps it was Tohru she let her in for so long, playing with the members, pulling at their heartstrings. He doubted it would last forever, and for his sake tried not to get attached. Just like with the rest of the world, don't get attacked, saves the pain of it later. He looked down at his hands. It were those hands that had erased everyone's memories. He had taken them among himself, let the outside world at peace and despite his connections to the rest of his family, the zodiac placed only so much trust that stopped when it came to people outside. It was who he was, it was his duty. Even if it made him a monster, even if it sealed his heart away into endless winter, his duty was to his family. He looked around with a sigh, realizing he had reached Akito's room as he opened the door softly, entering with his head bowed, still glanging around the dark room that was illuminated only by candles lining the bare floor.

as he looked around he quickly found Akito, huddled nest to Kureno who was holding her gently to his chest. Both of them were looking at him. What they were thinking he didn't know, but what was on Hatori's mind was even more of a mystery as he closed the door, mowing in respect fully. "Akito. Kureno." He nodded to each in turn. His voice was cold, emotionless. He was here to do a job. Even Kureno, who had witnessed many encounters was slightly chilled by his fellow generation zodiac member. "Hatori!" Akito smiled as she jumped up from beside Kureno, walking over and looking up at him. "You're not going to back down of you're promise are you?" She asked, here in this moment Akito was just a younger girl, insecure and scared. Hatori looked down, nodding. "I'm not." He assured her, even though Akito knew he didn't have a choice. She was god, she was a girl none of them understood, and Hatori had already been down the road of arguing with her. Despite this she seemed thrilled by the idea, smiling and hugging him, Hatori returning the hug before Akito pulled away, walking over to the open doorway which provided a a beautiful scene to the outdoors. "Finally, today she'll disappear from us, we can finally live together in peace again. We can out beautiful banquet for forever, laugh and smile together..." She closed her eyes holding her hand to her chest, for the moment lost in the moment. For that instant all was still, Akito stared out at the gardens, Hatori and Kureno watched Akito from their positions, Kureno still sitting on the ground and Hatori standing where he had been. Thin and frail, staring out at the gardens, as gentle winds blew past her her silk gown fluttered around her frame revealing her thin frame even more. And suddenly that moment was broken as the door opened once again, the petite frame the had all been waiting for entered the room.The maid was no where to be found as all eyes landed on her. Kureno's was unreadable, sympathetic yet clearly comfortable with what he knew what was going to happen. Hatori's look was emotionless, his face calm and undisturbed as ever yet almost more so than usual. And over by the door, farthest away and almost hidden by the shadows was Akito. Her expression had changed in an instant to one of anticipation to one of hatred, hatred for the one who was stealing her family away from her. The crimson butterflies on her black kimono glittered with a life of their own as she closed the door. "Come in, Aya. I believe we have a lot to talk about." Akito told her with a smirk on her face, walking past Kureno and Hatori who hadn't moved from their position.

"I believe we had a misunderstanding the other night, and Hatori here was kind enough to set up a meaning between us. Isn't that nice of him?" She asked, though her words themselves held no harm, they were all the more dangerous coming from her."Why don't you take a seat?" Akito asked, knowing either was she wasn't going anywhere, she's had staff lock the door as soon as she came in, same with the door leading out to the patio "Kureno, Hatori..." Akito called, tilting her head as the the males seem to of magically received the ability to move. In most cases they would of moved behind Akito, each taking a position on their thighs and sitting motionless unless needed, in this case, however Kureno took the spot on the right hand side behind Akito, and Hatori the right front. He looked down, closing his eyes, as Akito came up behind him. "Wait a second before you do it. I want to talk to her fight." She told him softly in his ear, though the words were hardly meant to not be heard. She stood up slowly, walking past Hatori, her hand lingering on his should as she walked by before walking up to Aya. "My, My So it's you today and not the other one?" She asked as she walked around her, "You know, I'm terribly sorry about what happened the other day. I'm afraid I may of gotten a little out of hand." She told her, as if it it were nothing, no more than someone 'getting out of hand' and causing a ruckus on the streets. "But you know, It WAS you're fault." Aktio added, her words holding an oxymoron of friendly tones and dangerous meanings, dangerous words and friendly conduct. "After all Yuki DID tell you about himself, the dangers that came in being in a relationship. In fact, you knew exactly what would happen if you kept up you're little relationship and led him away from his family." Akito told her, her words becoming more dangerous as she spoke. "That's why we're going to fix it all right now. Your mistake and Yuki's mistakes. We're going to wipe the slate clean and put it behind us. And Hatori Is going to help us, ok?." Akito told her, little did Aya know the truth and irony to her words as she watched her, seeming to be waiting for an answer, though her statement left little room for an argument, clearly only expecting one answer. Hatori remained still, waiting for the cue, Akito wasn't in a rush because she knew as soon as she gave the signal it would be done, It was as easy as that. Hatori, despite the way it sometimes looked could go from perfectly still to full action in a millisecond, he was already close to her and all he hand to do was meet his hand with her head and that was it, it was imposable to see coming and to prepare for, even if you know it was coming.

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Born_To_Die__Sohma_Akito_by_moohyse
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

.B.urning doubts....
.A.mid scarlet walls....

'Ironic, isn’t it? Once again I’m a magnet for trouble.’ Rotten luck? Or was it destiny entwining two cursed families together? ’Destiny? Does it even exist?’ The golden-haired female pondered silently, hand grasped tightly around the copper-colored knob until slender fingers grew white. Destiny could probably be a far-fetched idea coined by bored scientist with nothing better to do, than make up unusual theories. Weren’t human-beings owners of their own choices, emotions and life-style? What about the concept of love? ’Instead of letting myself fall prey to insecurities, I should focus more on the present.’ Cerulean hues swept lightly over Hatori’s emotionless expression, before falling on the strange young man seated comfortably on the floor. His facial features also demonstrated stony-like appearance and the teenager couldn’t help feeling trapped underneath their intense gaze. At least, the petite-figure half hidden by shadows expressed more emotion. However, it wasn’t the type of proper greeting Aya would expect a host to give their invited ‘guest’. ‘Invited? More like fooled into showing up.’ Twisting head sideways, the sixteen-year old saw Akito’s emotions change dynamically. One minute her face expressed blatant anticipation, while the next showed contempt for the young woman standing stiffly by the open door. ‘Typical…hatred….I’ve had enough.’ So, what was new? Family loathed her for being a Tennyo’s reincarnation. Akito, on the other hand might be upset for stupid reasons beyond rational comprehension. Gathering up internal courage, she walked further into the room pausing only to close it behind her. Immediate darkness plunged around Aya, although only weak flickers of yellow-orange lights illuminated the hard wood floor beneath her feet.

“Indeed….we do Akito.” She responded lightly, yet slightly surprised at how deathly calm every word came out. The human-side of her would probably be cowering in fear, but Aya’s celestial maiden blood began awakening little by little. Similar to how flight or fight systems built into animals and humans would activate by accessing current situations. The Sohma Leader of course represented a real threat to her, as did the two elder males located behind. Why? Was it because Akito was unpredictable? Or was it because the leader felt powerful, now that Aya’s destiny dangled precariously between oblivion and nothingness? Pushing troubled concerns aside, the blonde-haired adolescent focused intently on crimson butterflies seemingly alive against the ebon-colored panorama. The longer and harder she gazed at the scarlet patterns…..the more vivid memories of blood-splattered walls became. ’Blood…..spilled all over the floor.’ Her mind hissed venomously, while the girl wretched blue eyes forcefully onto the loathsome face engraved with a smirk. ’Mocking me. Making fun of me. Thinking I’m being foolish….’ Underneath layers of stormy emotions, the celestial maiden shifted uncomfortably in darkness “You should let me take over.” Ceres whispered softly, golden-brown hues clearly reflecting anger. “That’s right…..I can’t come out…not while your holding me down willingly.” Was her host reeling internally? How was Aya Mikage faring with tormenting emotions? What about unheeded warnings? Perhaps, the sixteen-year old now comprehended why Ceres became paranoid every time Hatori Sohma had been mentioned. Since, hearing the story from Momiji and than meeting him face to face inside of Aya had provoked unpleasant emotions. ’The very first time I saw him…..his presence disturbed me.’ Could be his emotionless facial expression, be perfectly chiseled by years of manipulation? From the way, the dark-haired doctor acted……he may have never experienced what a true smile felt like.
‘Cold as ice.’ The obsidian-haired woman observed ‘Has he ever been loved?’ What about that picture Aya stumbled upon earlier?’ Short hair framing benevolent facial features, followed by a smile capable of brightening even the cloudiest day, had the unknown female truly expressed that portrayed kindness? If so, why did Hatori Sohma continue to give of cold vibes? ’Sohma’s aren’t allowed to love freely…..because Akito intends on bending them to her whim.’ Ceres mused, but her lips parted in order to speak “He won’t repent. He won’t understand. He will not cease until his purpose has been achieved.” At first, suspicions weren’t supported by lack of evidence. However, the clues began falling into place….forming macabre pieces in which Akito Sohma clearly had advantage. Apparently, the Sohma leader could control her ’assistants’ with just a single verbal command. “One word. Just one word uttered….and it will end instantly.” There would be no more precious memories of Yuki Sohma. No more memories involving her time with the other Sohma’s. Everything would melt away into a gray world, becoming nothing more than part of everyday life. Aya Mikage would continue to live life on her own, clearly unaware of the frozen youth who was about to lose another important person in his life. Was this the end? ’No…this isn’t the end.’ Although, strong barriers separated them from communicating directly with each other…..the flaxen-haired female was perceptive.

’We suffered and made mistakes, but isn’t what makes us human?’ The sixteen-year old merely nodded at Akito’s words, parts of her only picking up undertones of danger with a double meaning. ’What do you intend to do?’ Ceres whispered, finding herself moving along with Aya to the chair strategically positioned. ’I’m not sure….’ Came the quick reply, as the blonde-haired adolescent settled down with hands resting directly in her lap. “All to familiar…” She mumbled quietly, blue-gray orbs closing in remembrance. Darkness. Desperation. Sadness. Ironic, how the same situation was repeating itself again. Indeed, once again the Tennyo would lose something valuable to her. ’Locked doors and darkness…..this family isn’t different from mine.’ No bloodshed involved, only precious memories stripped away. The person involved would walk away without an inkling of what happened, while another held onto what could have been….but will never be. Eyelids fluttered open at the sound of Akito’s voice calling out for Hatori and Kureno. ’Shameful isn’t it? She controls them perfectly….nothing…but puppets on a string.’ Topaz-colored orbs narrowed ’Aya’s getting unconsciously furious….with each passing moment. Good…I’ll wait for the right chance to spring out on them.’ Calming down enough, the black-haired female waited patiently in shadow. Waiting. Watching. Scheming. How would her descendent react? Would Aya Mikage allow herself to essentially ’forget’ Yuki Sohma? Would the girl even fight back? At the moment, the teenager sat nonchalantly listening and watching both male Sohma’s rearranging themselves with Hatori taking leadership position in front of Kureno. Interweaving slender digits together, the youth tensed noticeably as hearing ’misunderstanding’ mentioned in the first sentence. Misunderstanding of what? The usage of violence on the zodiac rat being a misunderstanding? ’That was no misunderstanding….’ Grinding teeth together, Aya grew even more angrier with the corrupted leader. ‘Talk first…I have a lot on my mind…’

The young woman remained calmly seated, pale blue eyes focused intently on Akito’s petite-figure approach closer into her personal space. ’Don’t come near me….I may snap at you.’ Her mind hissed poisonously, as slender shoulders began rigid automatically. “Are you disappointed by ’her’ lack of participation?” Aya countered, preferring to ask another question instead of answering. ’Ceres is awake…just not actively involved.’ Unclenching hands, the girl brushed aside blonde strands of hair behind one ear. Severe emotions pressed harshly against carefully constructed barriers, specifically designed to hold back sudden outbursts. Yet, like any dam reaching maximum capacity those over-whelming feelings would eventually feather out until empty. In this case, the exact same analogy could be used for the golden-haired teenager struggling internally to remain rational. ‘Holding onto my emotions will be nearly impossible, I can already see myself losing control.’ Serene. She had to be rational in order to think with great mental clarity, but the next words coming out of Akito’s mouth shattered any hope of tranquility. ’What?’ Fury immediately replaced deadly calm in those narrowed blue eyes, slowly the Tennyo rose from her seat. “My fault?” Aya inquired “How funny! This is my fault! Or is the person blaming me delusional?” She challenged, suddenly pointing an index finger accusingly at Akito “I don’t remember causing any of this or encouraging you to whip Yuki senseless. Let me see…you hurt him of your own free will and if he had died…everything would have fallen on your consciousness. Why? Because you are the one with blood-soaked hands!” Remaining calm would’ve been the best method, unfortunately dealing diplomatically with a hard-headed Akito was out of the question. After all, the one who had delivered Yuki’s terrible punishment was none other than god herself. ’Would staying away have spared him a terrible fate? No…the same thing would’ve occurred again….’ Furrowing hands into fists again, the celestial maiden snapped “Will you shut up! Who the hell are you to decide someone’s fates? Who the hell are you to tell me I committed a mistake!? And what’s this business about being a ’god’? I sense no divinity in you nor godly status. Unfortunately, you’re one of those people using fear as a method of bending everyone to your damn whim.” By now bottled-up emotions spilled out of cracked leaks, along with many other indescribable feelings. To bad, Aya’s futile attempt at staying in control of her rage didn’t turn out exactly as planned.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Akito_Sohma_by_flaming_badger

Akito tilted her head as she listened to her talk, though the gesture was casual, it almost seemed to be mocking her. "No, No. While you're counterpart is quite entrancing I think this lies more between the two of us doesn't it?" She asked, her voice dripping with sweetness and poison at the same time as she watched her, the more she watched her the more the anger inside her grew, the more she wanted to wipe ever bit of her away, she wanted her to go away, stop playing in their banquet. Didn't she understand she had nothing to do with this? This is way old than this teenage girl, what did she think she knew from her few years of experience. And that demon who lived inside her? She should know to say out of other families problems, their curse. She had enough to deal with, who did she think she was barging into their family and messing everything up? Was she going to pretend her family was perfect? It was her fault... so who was she to try and play the guardian angel? Maybe she should deal with her sins first. She smirked to herself, turning around and walking away from the young girl. She ran her ringers through Hatori's hair as she walked by, circling Hatori and then moving onto Kureno as she spoke, her voice calm. Neither of the males moved, as she seemed to play with them, biding her time, enjoying this. Just waiting and holding onto the moment until they could continue celebrating happily, until they could be together forever. The only thing that moved on Kureno were his eyes. His body was still, frozen as it under Akito's comment. His hands were still,, even his chest was hardly moving, but Kureno's eyes watched Akito with a sympathy in his eyes and neither Aya or Ceres would understand. Regret, maybe a bit of remorse but absolutely no hint of rebellion. He was, under no circumstances, going to try to do anything about it. Hatori on the other hand didn't move a muscle. There was no life in his eyes, no remorse, his eyes hidden behind his hair which fell over his face. He found himself once again in his winter. He was the zodiac member who was as cold as ice. His heart was frozen. That is what he had always been, and that's what he would be. No matter how many springs came, winter would always return. He would always have this gift, and because of it he would always be called back into his land of the winter. He could still hear Kana's last words to him when she knew who he was. 'I'm... so... sorry... Their world how no place for it, it would only hurt them. Even if Aya stayed, she couldn't understand Akito's pain, she couldn't understand their pain. She couldn't handle Akito's ways, it was destroy her, It was better to stop it before it began, before she fell into the darkness they were born into. Deal with with her own curse, they offered her nothing but pain.

As Aya's voice spoke up in protest, in anger, there was only a mini-second of shock before it was overpowered by something else, a savage spark of hatred which was being pumped more and more oxygen. "And are you DENYING it is?" She asked, the false friendliness and calm tone had vanished, leaving only a dangerous poison. Behind her Kureno for the first time shifted lightly, giving away the real reason he was here. "YOU were given the chance to SAVE Yuki, you could of prevented his pain, did that ever occur to you? It's YOUR fault that Yuki's lying in that hospital bed!" She hissed, her voice slowly growing louder, Kureno shifting a little bit more from his position in the back. Up front Hatori didn't move a muscle his face was calm as ever, with a blank, uncaring look upon his face, even though he knew what was going on. Hatori took shallow breaths. It's a good thing I called for backup... Hatori thought to himself as he saw the scene unfolding yet made no move to stop it. Akito was waiting for only one thing, and if he failed it would make th8ings much more complicated. Indeed, it was safe where he was at, To do my duty to the Sohma family... He thought, the blizzard blowing through his chest, trying to bury the spouts of spring as best it could. "It's because of YOU! Because YOU interrupted our family banquet! If you hadn't shown up we could continue being together!! FOREVER!!" Akito shouted her voice now in a scream In one swift movement Kureno was up off the floor, his strong arms sliding under Akito's and holding her shoulders just as Akito tried to leap forward. "IT'S YOUR FAULT!!" Akito screamed as Aya tryed to continue, tried to blame her, the nerve trying to blame her! GOD! SHE was the one that interfered. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW?! THIS IS OURFAMILY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HERE! THE RAT IS MEANT TO LIVE WITH THE ZODIAC WE ARE MEANT TO LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER!" Akito screamed, her feet were pounding on the bare floor as she tried to escape Kureno's grasp. With each movement she pulled herself a little out, Kureno now hod little grasp except for Akito's hands. "Hatori!" Kureno grasped, looking at the doctow who had no moved a muscle from his position on the floor as Kureno remembered why he was here, he wasn't going to move. One hand slipped away from his grasp, her delicate hand flying towards Aya, her nails grazing her face. Another inch close she would of drwn blood, luckily it was only four scrapes. Kureno grunted as he grabbed her hand with both of his, trying to pull her back, but despite of size she had a lot of power.

"Shigure!!" The word rang out across the room like a bomb as a hidden door on the other side of the room opened, a familiar black haired male running into the room and grabbing Akito's other hand. He had replaced his Kimono with a suit, his usually carefree face strangely serious as he grabbed her. "LET ME GO!! SHIGURE!!! KURENO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME AT HER!! HATORI!!! HATORI!!!!!!!!!" She screamed the doctors name. The next second seemed to last forever, as Hatori slowly stood up, his face still blank and emotionless as his hair fell back over his one eye, revealing the other one that seemed to protrude nothing. Despite that he could feel the emotions, the spring trying to break through the winter. Whay was that? May because Aya reminded him a bit of Tohru who had helped everyone so much. She reminded him of Kana who had a gentile and genuine heart. and look how that ended up... He thought to himself as found him self standing, glaring blankly at Aya, four sets of eyes watching him, waiting, three not knowing what was meant by his name. "Have you finished talking?" He asked, One word from Akito could save or erase Aya. Aya's fate hung on the words 'yes' and 'no.' Almost on luck, as Akito's mouth opened to reply, Aya's mocking words came through, distracting Akito for just a moment longer. "You're lying......" Akito said in shock, almost as if Ayas words had hit something, some reality that was buried deep, a reality she simply couldn't face. "YOU'RE LIEING!!!!!! I AM GOD!!! WE ARE HAPPY AT OUR BANQUET!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND OUT CURSE OUR BOND!!!!! YOU CAN JUST GOING TO TEAR APART OUR FAMILY!! YOU'RE GOING TO STEAL AND DESTORY OUT FAMILY!!! I CREATED THIS FAMILY! AND I WON'T LET YOU TAKE IT!! WE HAVE FUN AT OUR BANQUET!! A LITTLE WHORE LIKE YOU WHO WANTS TO TEAR OUR FAMILY APART WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!!" She screamed, though it was impossible to tell small a faint trickle of tear were running down her face as she fought against the two males holding her. Their grasp was unsteady, with every movement it looked like Akito was going to break free and lunge at Aya. It looked like they needed another person to help, but the other person didn't move, he was a statue, he knew there were tears though he couldn't see him, he had seen it to many times not to know. He just wanted her to protect, make her happy. It didn't mate if his heart froze over the in process. I t didn't matter that the corner of spring in his heart was telling him not to, fighting the blizzard. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DISSAPEAR?!" Akito shouted as she managed to escape Shigure's and Kureno's grasp, falling on top of her just as Hatori sprang into action, protecting her from Hatori, though at a price, Akito's hand slapping her as hard as she could across the face and her fingers of one hand intertwining in her hair as the other one dug her nails deep into ond of her arms before Kureno and Shigure managed to grab her arms, pulling her back even if it meant Akito pulling Aya with her, at least it got her off of her.

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Rainy_Day_Shigure_by_VashTastic .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Kana_and_Hatori_Fruits_Basket__by_s-1
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 pm

.B.urning doubts....
.A.mid scarlet walls....

‘’Were my actions insufficient?’ Wrapping slender arms around herself, Ceres closed golden-brown eyes in thoughtful observation ‘I couldn’t judge Hatori’s character just by hearing stories coming out from a secondary source, now my greatest fear is coming true.’ At first glance, the handsome doctor appeared charming, sophisticated, dressed in professional attire to reflect his position. ’Deceptive…..’ The words themselves painted an entirely macabre picture of what Hatori Sohma truly was. He was a man of solemn attitude, who perhaps never smiled once in his life time. He was a man with deeply ingrained instincts, listening to Akito with unwavering obedience. Loosening embrace slightly, the Celestial Maiden smiled bitterly “Since your first encounter with him….I immediately began questioning his motive.” Parting eyelids partially open, the raven-haired female glanced out into the semi-darkness. Nothing interesting sprang into view nor did the room hold any belonging of value. Sparse walls were lines with few decorations, minus exquisite vases decorated with freshly cut purple irises and dimly lit candles which provided adequate lighting to keep one from tripping. Essentially Akito’s room felt empty. Cold. Dark. A space devoid of warmth. A space devoid of social interaction, although whatever encounter happened in this particular space always ended terribly. Different emotions leaked out from every corner of the wall, along with silent mental screams only those with high spiritual energy could sense. ’This room has seen a lot of action…..’ Shuddering mentally, the angel shook her head ’Will more emotional turmoil be added today? Or will Aya be able to keep her memories?’ Her descendant’s fate was uncertain, but the Sohma leader seemed genuinely pleased with herself. She was absolutely certain Mikage Aya would disappear from her life permanently. Maybe so or maybe not. The flaxen-haired teenager hadn’t tapped fully into her own celestial powers, but it didn’t she was helpless. “Only tenacity will prevail here. The advantage is tipped heavily in Akito’s direction…..except luck changes constantly. In order to fight at highest potential one must be resourceful and know what they are fighting for.” What motivated her host to resist Akito’s verbal assault? What inspired Aya to keep on fighting, even though the odds were stacked against her? Was it Yuki Sohma? Or something else? ’Is love enough to resist? Have these people ever experienced it?’ She couldn’t help wondering, how Hatori could sit nonchalantly on the floor with his facial features set permanently in stone. Indeed. The analogy of ’cold as ice’ was befitting a man of his status. Cold. Unfeeling. Heartless. A puppet manipulated by ’god’, who was ironically just a woman working backstage. ’Tension is growing heavier with each passing minute, I can feel Aya’s emotions beginning to resurface….’ Biting lower lip anxiously, the helpless Tenshi merely watched as her serene surroundings exploded into utter pandemonium. “Watch out!”

‘I’m watching myself.’ The golden-haired adolescent whispered telepathically, her sensitive hearing picking up the drastic change in Akito Sohma’s voice. Faux friendliness was replaced by black poison and all her future statements would be filled with loathing for the woman, who supposedly invaded their way of life. ’Why? Why should I carry the blame for something Akito did?’ Aya’s glossy lips thinned in displeasure “Yes, I will deny it.” She responded acidly “I’m not going to allow you to pin your own self blame on me. The one who wounded Yuki was no one …but yourself.” Falling momentarily silent, the sixteen-year old teen glanced behind Akito’s slim figure to the strange young man shifting in place. What were his real motives? Was he here to restrain the crazed Zodiac leader? Or was he working in a cooperative bond with Hatori Sohma? Of course, the dark-haired doctor hadn’t moved at all even though Aya and her opponent were going head to head. Flickering darkening blue eyes back on the shouting woman, she couldn’t help shaking her head in disappointment. A chance to save Yuki? Saved him from what? How would have prevented his pain? ‘Detention….I remember your threat vividly. Leave Yuki alone or else….’ Haunted memories switched back to the earlier days in school, before the zodiac rat became lifeless in his own body. Back to a time, when Aya abruptly stopped talking to the silver-haired male thanks to the promise she had made with Akito. ‘Cease to stop talking to him….than he would be safe from harm. The one who convinced me to begin speaking again with Yuki…was Haru.’ Brushing aside previous memories, the young woman snarled aggressively “I see…so now you’ve decided to transfer all blame on me. Essentially…I’m the scapegoat responsible for every single mistake you as a person committed.” She inquired “Absolutely not! Your words will not make me crumble.” Screams. Insults. Yelling increasing with each passing minute. The zodiac leader appeared to be losing control of any rational holding her back, although Akito had been lacking self-control from the beginning. ’I have a bad feeling about this…’ Her logical mind whispered ’Quickly! Take an offensive position or else.’ Unfortunately, any shred of control left in Akito dispersed like fog exposed to early morning sunlight. Rationality melted away leaving insanity in it’s wake and only Kureno’s swift movements prevented Akito from acting out on cardinal desires. How long could the older male hold back an enraged teen? Surprisingly, the young woman began slipping out of his vice-like grip little by little to begin advancing on Aya’s frozen form. ’Move it!’ Ceres shouted ’Don’t you dare freeze up on me!’ Right now, wasn’t the best time to lower one’s guard down. Two strong men, plus one unstable teenager panhandling invisible strings was a deadly combination to handle alone. ’I’m moving!’ Aya responded mentally, inching backwards just as Akito’s hand scraped across her pale cheek. Luckily blood did not bloom or else the Tennyo would’ve sprung on scene….but that didn’t stop the blonde teen from experiencing firsthand what a crazed Akito could do.

‘Are you alright?’ Ceres’ soft voice pierced through prickles of anguish ’Be careful not to let your guard down again.’ She cautioned, attention averted quickly to sound of another door being forcefully open. ‘More helpers?’ Her puzzled expression changed dynamically as familiar emotions began bubbling up. “Is he…?” Letting question hang in mid-air, the raven-haired female blinked in horrid realization. The young man running hastily amid chaos was none other than Shigure Sohma. What was he doing here? Did Hatori call him to help hold Aya down? “Shigure?” Even, the blonde-haired adolescent couldn’t believe he had actually appeared, through a door secretly built into the wall. Heavy feelings of betrayal, rancid anger and sorrow began seeping into Mikage Aya’s heart…..although every single emotion belonged to the spirit inside. ’H-He must have known what Hatori had planned…..’ Soft mental whispers echoed in her mind ’I used up nearly all my strength healing his injured family members….and this is the thanks shown?’ Obvious resentment replaced the deadly calm in the Tenshi’s voice, once again the peaceful maiden began reverting back to old ways. Blood and dominance. ’Ceres…..’ She wouldn’t have enough power to suppress the enraged Tennyo any longer, yet the events in the room began taking a sudden turn for the worst. Shigure and Kureno continued holding an enraged Akito backwards, while her screams seemed to breath reanimate Hatori’s fixated body. He moved leisurely as if in slow motion, but his handsome facial expression was devoid of any emotion. Icy cold. Determined to extinguish memories, just to please Akito. Tightening hands tautly together, the sandy-haired adolescent instinctively took one step backwards from the intimidating doctor. His stony expression, glaring stare and remorseless tone began reminding Aya of the fated day. ’So…familiar…..the day I was told Tennyo blood ran through my veins. Everyone gazed at me in the same manner…as if feelings did not count. What about my emotions? I have no interest in replacing Akito as zodiac leader. The only person who I care deeply about is Yuki….and he is the one….I desire to see with all my heart.’ Willowy digits dug deeply into tender skin leaving behind angry crescent marks, but the celestial maiden held fast “I’m not running away.” She replied, stubborn determination intensifying. ’Aya….he is…’ The internal apparition began speaking, only to pause as Aya’s earlier words distracted Akito enough to earn a minute’s respite. Hesitation and apparently shocked by her harsh words…..the zodiac leader appeared unable to accept her true status. “Your status as god is nothing, but a label.” Gray-blue orbs shimmered savagely beneath fringes of blond-hair “You aren’t god! And you will never have divine status!” She hurled furiously, past caring if her temperament became like Ceres. “Get off your pedestal for once.” Her sentences were cruel. Her statements were probably jumbled. Did it matter? No.

Time ticked minutes by agonizingly slow, until realization of how close she had been to loosing precious memories smothered Aya under a heavy wet blanket. ’Another minute…and I…’ Biting bottom lip anxiously, the blonde-haired female flickered hardened gaze from Akito to Hatori. ’Why? Why did this have to happen?’ What had she done to anger the gods this much? Were past sins beginning to reflect themselves as a form of justice? “Disappear? I won’t allow myself to disappear….not again.” The blonde-haired adolescent answered bitterly, blue eyes shimmering underneath the glow of faint candlelight. Akito’s shouts melted in a gray world of insults trespassing through fragile barriers, on verge of collapsing again. How much longer would composure last? Unfortunately, her questions faded into oblivion as Akito Sohma managed to escape from Kureno and Shigure’s tight grasp. One minute she had been standing perfectly erect, next minute Aya was thrown heavily to the hardwood below with an enraged zodiac leader inflicting damage. ’Ack! My entire body is beginning to freeze!’ Unable to move. Unable to breath. Unable to fight back for the lack of strength began numbing her mind. ’Let me take over!’ The enraged Tennin screamed, highly agitated with all that occurred in such a short amount of time. Now her host’s body was being beaten, until Aya relinquished control willingly to the divine nymph. Golden strands immediately darkened and sharp golden eyes glowered straight at the female who dragged her along the floor…like a rag doll. “DON’T TOUCH ME! NEVER LAY YOUR HAND ON ME AGAIN!” The raven-haired angel screamed, automatically latching on offensive hands keeping tight hold of her hair. Without finesse, Ceres brutally yanked herself away from the insane Sohma, hardly caring if the young woman was left with strands of luxurious hair hanging from slender fingers. Delicate frame clambered upwards, as the Celestial Maiden began facing all four members of the Sohma family. “So, I finally get to see the famed doctor with his ability to erase memories. Who, the hell gave you any right to destroy valuable thoughts? Of course, I can’t help wondering if your human heart truly possesses human emotions or if your heart has become a ’thing’? If I remember correctly…there was a picture of a woman in your office earlier….she seems to have been an influential person…unless of course she was treated the same way Aya was.” The Tennyo hissed, narrowed golden-brown eyes landing straight on Akito Sohma. Deadly loathing replaced disgust, instinctively her aura became emotionally charged “You are quite mistaken Akito Sohma! You are not god. You will never be god and no amount of repeating will change that. However, how can someone like you create a family? Not unless the user has magic on hand..” Ceres muttered, glaring contemptuously at the group standing before her.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:00 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Insanity___Akito_Sohma_by_eikomakim

The change in Akito's attitude was instantaneous, no warning, no legitimate cause for the drastic change at once. For the Sohma family it was't uncommon, she was fine one minute, violent the next. Hatori listened, taking every word in though it was nothing he hadn't heard before, every member of the family had heard it. Akito smirked at her comment, obviously her words having no effect on her, not in her head. "BLAMING MYSELF?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT NAIVE TO BELIEVE THAT IT'S THAT SIMPLE?!" She laughed, Her laughter cold enough to send shivers down the spine of even the bravest men. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT LEAST SMARTER THAN THAT!" She taunted, leaning in closer to Aya. "Let me TELL YOU SOMETHING," She told her, her voice had lowered slightly though was possibly just as dangerous if not more. "This is OUR fate, our CURSE. He can't FIGHT his curse any more than YOU CAN. That DEMON living inside of you, your FAMILY nothing you do can change it, your families still going to try to KILL you, that creature TAUNT you. This is Yuki's FATE, his destiny. He is one of US, he is part of our BANQUET that will continue FOREVER. We will dine and have fun with one another. People outside, DON'T BELONG." She hissed, her voice both loud and quite at the same time, somethings just loud enough for her to hear, other times echoing through the house. "What happened when YOU tried to go against fate?" Akito asked, mocked as she circled her, her footsteps soft and kimono dragging gross the ground, the red around the edges and butterflies seeming to take flight in the candlelight as she moved. "Hm? Tried to stand up for yourself and you're family tried to kill you, or how abou your brother?" She mocked. "He tried to go against the males nature your brother picked up from you're family and look where it got him, not to mention a portion of MY family." She told her, clearly nothing went un-noticed in Akito's family with out her knowing. She knew everything, required to know everything, and Hatori kept pretty good tabs about what was going on along with received most of it from Shigure anyway. She pulled against Kureno's grip, the older male holding her as close to him as he could even though she kept pulling away, fighting back more and more as she got angrier.

"PEOPLE WHO GO AGAINST FATE WILL BE PUNISHED. I COULD CALL THE WAY YOU'RE FAMILY WORKS BARBARIC, THE WAY THE KILL WITHOUT THINKING!" Akito challenged her, with each word, each sentence she fell deeper into her ideas, her thoughts. "AT LEAST WE DON'T KILL! YOU THINK I'M TO BLAME?! THE WORLD IS TO BLAME!! EVERYONES TO BLAME! YOUR TO BLAME." She sneered. "YOU TRY TO ACT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY!! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE INNOCENT VICTIM? YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE HERO HERE? IF YOU HADN'T GOTTEN INVOLVED YUKI WOULD OF NEVER GONE THROUGH ANY OF THIS!! IF YOU HAD STAYED AWAY HE NEVER WOULD OF GOTTEN ATTACHED!!" Akito pointed out, trying to get away from Kureno, as she felt another presence she glanced behind her, though she didn't have to, she knew who it was. "Sorry.. i took so long..." Shigure grunted as he glanced at Hatori, then Kureno. "Sorry Aya, it's nothing personal..." He told her, confirming her suspicions as Akito's hand raked across his face. "LET GOT OF MY THIS... THIS BITCH MAKES ME SICK!!" She screamed, turning back around to looka t her. "YOU DID GET INVOLVED!! EVER AFTER YOU KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! ONCE YOU LEARNED OF YOU'RE FATE YOUR THE ONE WHO COULDN'T STAY AWAY!!" She told her as she managed to pull herself forward, Shigure and Kureno falling with her as she got close to her face. "You think he couldn't live without you?" She laughed, as if the notion were naive, as if she knew nothing, Shigure and Kureno pulled her back as she laughed at the notion as if it were the craziest thing she had ever heard. "YOU THINK YOU WOULD COME IN AND MAKE EVERYTHING ALL BETTER?! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE GOOD GUY?!" She screamed, her whole body shaking anger coursing though her veins, she couldn't even feel Shigure's and Kureno's hold on her anymore, just a pull everything she tried to move. "I THINK THE REAL ONE WITH A GOD COMPLEX HERE IS YOU!!" She snarled at her. "I DON'T CALL MYSELF GOD! I WAS GOD BEFORE I WAS BORN, IN THE WOMB OUR FAMILY KNEW WHO I WAS!! I CREATED THIS FAMILY, I GAVE THEM WHAT THE HAVE, I AM THEIR GOD!! YOU'RE JUST A BROKEN GIRL WHO'S TRYING TO PLAY GOD BECAUSE HER OWN FAMILY WANTS TO KILL HER!" Akito loved in pure amusement, this girl... she disgusted her.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!! WE WERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!!! YUKI WAS FINE WITH SHIGURE AND THAT DISGUSTING CAT, DO YOU THINK HE NEEDED YOU?!" She asked, her anger and sarcasm fading into fear and sorrow. "YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU'RE WORTHLESS1 IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU YUKI WOULD BE AT SCHOOL!! IF HE NEVER HEALS IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED OUT HAPPINESS!! OUR BANQUET!! WERE WERE HAVING FUN BEFORE YOU SHOWED UP!! WHO ARE YOU...WHO ARE YOU..." Akito struggled as she kicked Shigure who momentary lost grip, Akito's free hand clawed at Kureno who was doing his best to hold onto her. her vision was blurred as tears of fear welled up. "YOU ARE YOU TO TRY AND TAKE IT ALL AWAY?!?!?!" Akito shouted, shaking her head over and over again. Hatori bent his head, She hasn't been this upset in a while... he thought to himself, knowing that very few parties if any were going to make it out uninjured. Its Ok if i'm cold as snow..it's ok if they hate me...She is strong and maybe, in another life things would of played out differently... Hatori resolved to himself, turning his blank stare away from Aya, his emotionless eyes turning instead to Akito as she broke away and she kicked and clawed at Aya. "YOU ARE...YOU ARE...NOTHING!!! I SHOULD OF LET YOU'RE PARENTS KILL YOU!! I TOLD THEM TO KILL YOU!!! I INTERFERED TO PROTECT YOU AND THIS IS THE THANKS?!?!" She shouted. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!! GO AWAY!! GO AWAY AND DISAPPEAR FOREVER!! HATORI!" She cried, as she was pulled away turning to the doctor, who's work had been interrupted by by Akito seconds later. her long thin fingers still gripping Aya's hair and arm as if her life depended on it. "HATORI!!! PLEASE!!!" She cried, her fingers digging deeper into Aya's skin as she transformed under her hand. Even after she pulled away, her voice roaring her grip on the hald left in her hands didn't loosen and the fingers that had drawn blood from Aya's arm dug into the palm of it's owner, Akito's hands shaking and nails digging into her palm. "Akito..." Kureno said softly, without hesitation reaching forward, prying Akito's fingers from her palm and putting his hand in hers instead, Akito's nails now digging deep into Kureno's skin instead of her frail skin. Even so, his face didn't flinch, even as she drew blood, holding her hand and using the other arm to hold her back with Shigure.

Akito didn't seem fazed by Ceres appearance or threat, still trying to get her, to pull away. "AND YOU!! YOU'RE THE REASON OF ALL THIS!! I WISH WOULD HAD BEEN KILLED LONG AGO WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DISAPPEAR!" Akito screamed. Even with Akito yelling when Ceres challenged Hatori a brief stillness interrupted only by Akito's screams seemed to spread across the room, as if she had mentions something she shouldn't have. Hatori, already frozen looked at her, his eyes hard, he was still in the same position he had stopped in before interrupted erasing Aya's memories. For a long second they stared at each other, hers in challenge, and Hatori's in a lack of emotion. Even now he didn't move, and for a long moment is looked like her words were going to roll of off him like oil rolled off of a wet cup. Their eyes were locked, and for a second it looked like he wasn't going to respond. "Kana...." He said simply, his voice still strangely at lack of emotion, though it was more difficult to know if that lack of emotional tone was due to a lock of emotion or a suppressing of emotion. "Kana was a good person that got involved in our family." He said, his voice still, behind him Akito laughed. "She never belonged." She hissed to Hatori who seemed to take the cruel words in as if it were nothing. "She was bright spirit, a candle shining in the darkness.... but the wick ran out." He told Ceres, his eyes still locked with hers, his eyes and voice were still even and level but was there something hiding behind them? Was there a hint of turmoil? It was hard to tell. "She didn't belong," He repeated Akito's words as he watched Ceres. "And when talking to Akito, I was wounded and lost the vision in one eye." He told her, leaving out the gruesome details that reflected what was going on now, they could put the pieces together if they wanted. "Kana she... blamed herself, she got sick and almost died of guilt." He told Ceres, pausing for a moment. Was it to collect himself? or just because didn't care. "I saved her." He said simply, as if it were as easy as that. "With my own two hands I erased all her memories of us, or me and our love, our passion." He said, the last two words contradicting what she had just said. His eyes had softened but only slightly, his voice fluctuating a little more, but not much. "Our world, if not for others... Akito is our God, it's not just a title, it's a bond each of us has to her, the spirits crying out for her..." He told her, putting it into perspective. "If Akito wants someones memories erased I will do it, whether it's to save that person, or to save our family from more pain." He told her, "If it's Momiji's mother, Yuki's friends, Kana, Tohru or you, this is my burden. Its my duty to keep this family safe when Akito senses danger, no matter how much pain it causes or how much hatred I receive."

Akito, who had clamed down slightly, at least was not pulling as hard away from the males that held her, turned to glare at Ceres. "I am not you're god." She hissed, "I don't belong to this world, I never did!! NEVER!!" She screamed her voice raising as she started to pull harder, for a second the males unprepared as her arms slid through their hands before they tightened their hold, trying to rein her back in. "BUT I AM THE GOD OF THIS FAMILY!! I'M THE REASON WE'RE TOGETHER!! I'M THE REASON THAT WE HAVE A BANQUET!! IT'S ME!! I AM THEIR GOD, THEY CAN NOT DENY ME NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY MAY TRY! NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY TO BREAK THEIR CURSE THEY'RE FATE THEY WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO ME AND WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR BANQUET!! FOREVER AND EVER AS WE ALWAYS HAVE!!!" Akito screamed, not seeming to hear or care about Ceres question as she tried to pull away again. Hatori was once again still. Akito had gone back, she was still talking, she didn't want her memories erased as she had a second ago, she was talking again. Hatori took a slow breath It shouldn't of happened like this... He thought to himself as he watched Akito and Ceres. I could of done it before this happened, before Akito fell into darkness and Aya started fighting back... it would of been easier if we'd just done it the normal way.. He thought to himself as he watched the too of them. true to his statement he was waiting, waiting for the word, waiting to protect his family. Kana, i'm sure you're very happy now, Aya would be happier if she didn't remember too i'm sure. Not have to worry about this... everyone is happier when they forget, it's our curse to bear those memories... He told himself as he tried to chill the feelings he'd had in the hallway, the weariness. He didn't like to draw this out, he was rather do it, and let her go about her merry way. "I AM GOD!" Akito shouted again, the idea of losing her title terrified her, what was she if she wasn't god? She was alone, with no one around her. That wasn't her, it couldn't be, not again. "IT WAS MYSPELL THAT MADE OUR PROMISE REAL!! IT'S THROUGH MY POWER WE CAN STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!" Akito shouted, trying to get at Ceres, obviously having no intention of not touching her, for one so thin and frail she seemed to have unlimited energy to fight like the did against two grown men. Hatori touched the pills in his pocket, just to makes sure they were still there because Akito would need them as soon as this was over..

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Kyo_Sohma_Nyanko_Final_by_Zaph_chan

Kyo sighed, scratching the back of his neck as he stared at the large gate to the Sohma's main estate. It's been a long time since I've been here... He sighed to himself as pain shot through his arm, remembering he wasn't healed yet. He grumbled to himself, maybe he should just go back home, he had come here on a whim, he had followed Aya's presence, having a feeling she was going somewhere he shouldn't and here he was. I haven't been welcome here since... well since ever... He thought to himself, the house having bad memories for Kyo just as it did for Yuki. I haven't been back here since i escaped... He pointed out, as he looked at the tall gate, solid and intimidating. "She probably just came to see Yuki or something so i'm not sure what point there is for me going in...[/i] he thought to himself with a sigh as he looked around. All around him the outside family was watching him curiously, most of them didn't even know who he is but people were usually inside or outside the gates where Akito lived, not wait outside. Not to mention my wounds are probably attraction attention anyway... He thought to himself, taking a deep breath as he shook his head. "I shouldn't of come...[/i] He thought to himself as he turned around and started to walk away. However, the cat had other ideas, the spirit fought, protested as it tried to pull him back. Kyo sighed, stopping and looking up at the sky in frustration. "I liked it before you had a mind of your own..." He muttered, away people were watching him 'talk to himself.' Kyo growled, turning around and walking back to the gates. "Fine, but if nothing happens i'm leaving right away..." he told the spirit, not caring if he was talking to himself, knocking on the front gate, after a second thedoor opening. Though he wasn't welcome they could deny him access as a possessed member, unless of course Akito told them not too, but he obviously hadn't mentioned anything today so he got in without any trouble, everyone on the other side of the gate looking at him curiously. Kyo sighed as he looked around, the gate closing behind him. "I'm trapped in here...[/i] He muttered to himself as he looked around the still grounds, even if it was the 'inside' of the estate it was still pretty large as he sighed, "I don't know what i'm doing here..." he muttered as he walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Mmm1010

‘What type of dysfunctional family Am I dealing with?’ Looking in to the familial unit from an outsider’s perspective caused foreign emotions to bloom in the Tennin’s feral heart. ‘This is how the real Akito Sohma behaves? Her attitude constantly changes from calm to enraged without any warning. How can anyone deem her fit for leadership?’ The Celestial Maiden contemplated silently ’I see.’ Now she understood why most of the family members had an undying obedience for the insane leader; Akito had a special gift for transforming harmless words into double-edged projectiles. Every single acidic statement Aya had hurled earlier at the woman appeared to have little affect on the dynamic female, however spoken words often cut deeper than intended. Was the furious zodiac leader scheming more ways of breaking her descendent into tiny pieces? What was she trying to prove by shouting grating realities straight into Aya’s face? ’Denial….’ That single word resonated profoundly in Ceres’ conscious mind ’They’re both in denial…..both are trying to hold onto precious resources.’ Two different sides of one coin. Ying and Yang. While, the Sohma leader tried holding onto centuries of tradition; Aya struggled wildly to keep valuable memories and feelings from being dispersed. Would her host succeed in warding off Hatori’s power to erase minds? Possibly not, after all Ceres herself wasn’t exactly certain if Celestial powers were enough to negate his hypnotic techniques; nor was she willing to place herself in a dangerous situation trying to test out impulsive theories. What else could an angel do? Keep negotiating with stubborn adults well set in their ways? Or attempt to distract Akito Sohma from remembering the designated task at hand? ’Distraction should work…..I can’t afford to let her calm down or else rationality may break through the haze of rage.’

Taunting an erratic woman may not be the wisest course of action to take, but what other method could the raven-haired female imply? The other parties left her with no visible solution in sight, after all Hatori seemed hell-bent on serving his family rather than taking into account what other’s were feeling. ’I know you’re beginning to fall back into old habits….’ Aya’s wavering voice invaded the Tennin’s stormy thoughts ’Fate eh? She makes fate sound like an intangible object. What meaning can life have without purpose? Does Akito think mere words will keep me solidified….even if I can’t change the word ’fate’….I can still fight against it. While…..I’m still breathing and alive…I’ll keep on battling.’ Her statements sounded courageous, but highly foolish according to Ceres’ personal opinion. The blonde-haired female could spend eternity trying to be with Yuki, yet her status as a half-breed would never change. She was and would always be a Celestial Maiden. No amount of begging for mercy would change Mikage’s age old tradition of sacrificing innocent girls. ’Sorry Aya, I can’t fulfill promises anymore.’ In her eyes, the zodiac leader transformed literally into Mikage. Cold. Cruel. Unbending. Completely unwilling to let calm logic solve their precarious situation without resorting to heavy violence. Akito Sohma tried justifying her actions by blaming outsiders for her own misdoings, unfortunately no amount of defensive action from Aya would change her point of view. ’Are you blind? She wants to maintain control in the most selfish way possible. Hatori is her main tool for keeping every single outsider from ever stepping foot outside with intact memories.’ The obsidian-haired Tenshi explained, grinding teeth together in agitation.

When had Ceres Mikage resumed her role of guardian angel fulfilling unimportant duties? How did Aya’s problems become bothersome for the raven-haired Tenshi? Was it from meeting Yuki Sohma in the first place? Or did fate plan on side-tracking her once again from obtaining information over the lost Celestial Mana? ’Am I wasting valuable time battling senseless conflicts? What about my own needs?’ The Tennin’s original intention revolved around two important key factors; one finding out where her cherished Hag Oromo lay and secondly discover why each meeting with certain individuals produced unpleasant sensations. However, the raven-haired woman knew what would occur if Hatori managed to erase every single memory. ‘We worked hard….only to have someone erase our hard won rewards.’ Why was Akito Sohma completely pressed on the idea of torturing her host with venomous words? Wouldn’t the assigned task be easier if Aya hadn’t been riddled up into releasing Ceres from internal confinement? “Sorry to disappoint you, but Aya has fallen asleep inside of me.” The Celestial Maiden retorted “You waste time shouting to a girl whose already disappeared.” In reality, the flaxen-haired teen hadn’t vanished at all. She hovered behind a thin line separating both mentalities from entwining into one and becoming lost. Obviously, the flaxen-haired female wanted no more blood shed….but Akito seemed to have other ideas when it came to physical confrontations. ‘I should’ve realized she had contact with the Mikage family.’ The black-haired angel mused thoughtfully ’Is that why no one bothered us?’ Indeed. Her own flesh and blood would’ve tried coming after her host, the instant they caught wind of her direction. Although, what did the leader do to protect Aya? ’Foolish girl…..one wrong move will bring the wrath of the entire family against you. Don’t worry….I will not be present to ’save’ you if problems should arise.’

Dismissing Akito’s screaming voice, the Tennin’s painted lips curled downwards in a cynical smile “Your even more foolish, than I originally thought.” Ceres chuckled lowly “I’m already dead.” Her physical body had disintegrated centuries ago, leaving behind a restless spirit unable to move on. Still, the woman’s callous statements transformed into familiar sounding words spoken often by her own family. Why? Why did her heart ache? How could her inner self cry out in anguish over hearing the simple word ‘disappear’? ‘Her words are making me bleed internally, I don’t understand this unsettling feeling blooming in my chest.’ The young woman thought to herself ’I don’t want to remember! I don’t want to understand! I don’t want to remember anything or anyone!’ Her subconscious screamed out, prompting Ceres to smother emotions from overwhelming mental clarity. Covering up flustered feelings only worsened the grating wound in her heart, except Hatori’s emotionless sounding voice provided brief respite for the conflicted angel. At first glance it would seem her seemingly harmless accusation would not be answered, surprisingly though the dark-haired Sohma provided useful information even if the evidence contradicted what Ceres had been feeling originally for Hatori.

’Love gone wrong….’ Her rational mind whispered ’He does have a heart, but it’s been buried again by tons of ice.’ Ironic, how falling in love could transform one person over night. The saddest part lay in having to undone passionate feelings with one’s own hands. ’You erased Kana’s memories….just like I erased my husband from this world.’ Golden brown hues glanced momentarily down at clenched hands, that had once been stained in sticky red blood. “I see…” She responded softly, knowing the young doctor held valid reasons for erasing memories that once held special significance and still to this day hold special meaning in his wavering heart. “Even though your reasons may have been valid…..and painful to accomplish I can’t help wondering why your still pressing on to erase other people’s memories.” The young woman muttered, her mind beginning to comprehend how complex of a relationship each individual Sohma had with their corrupted leader.
Maybe comprehensive devotion wasn’t the right word to use in this dire situation involving an emotionally unstable woman with three obedient young men willing to obey her every whim. Was it mind control? Was it resignation of a certain situation which couldn’t be altered in any way or form? Were the Sohma’s helplessly drawn to Akito Sohma because of fear? ’Any outsider involving themselves in this family immediately gets shoved aside, but what about the broken hearts left behind? What about the unfathomable fidelity shown to her? Would each individual family member fall into utter chaos if Akito Sohma passed away?’ How deeply fanatical could loyalty became that an individual unexpectedly loses themselves? The elaborate family created from one single person intrigued Ceres deeply, except the tennin found herself divided between two uncertain emotions battling for control. Admiration and disgust bloomed inside her chest, while watching dedication directed towards someone who didn’t deserve such privileges. Did the Celestial Maiden feel any envy for the wayward display of familial bond? If jealousy truly did not cloud her heart, than why did Ceres wish someone had shown her the same level of dedication shown to the slender young woman? “A simple bond holding everyone together or a relationship rich in complexity?” Scarlet lips thinned slightly “Your devotion to her is remarkable, but maybe you’re also being selfish with yourselves as well.” Ceres remarked, shifting accusing hues onto the newest arrival “I shouldn’t be surprised to see you here.” Shaking raven tresses away from her line of sight, the angel quelled every desire to unleash pent-up wrath against Shigure. Had he known about Hatori’s plan to erase Aya’s memories?

’Of course he did….and I have absolutely no doubts Ayame knew about the situation as well.’ Grinding teeth furiously, the obsidian-haired female began feeling emotional betrayal waving bright red flags straight in her face. Again another hurtful display of treachery. Another broken heart without chance of being mended. All thanks to one person pulling all the strings behind every one’s unscrupulous actions. “Shigure….I bet you had an inkling of what was about to happen and yet….” She trailed in mid-sentence obviously struggling with her carefully constructed composure “Heh…..I wasted half my strength healing four injured younglings….nice to know the blind fold has fallen from my eyes. All of you are a disappointment!” Slender fingers tightened instinctively, as the enraged Tenshi turned attention onto the leader “You’re absolutely right….we both don’t belong here! Except…this so called ’spell’ used to create this despicable banquet should be easy to abolish. I wonder….should I call upon my powers to strip that ridiculous title from you as a reminder of your place!” Ceres’ voice rose octaves “Should I remind you Akito that without the devotion of your family, you are nothing but a pathetic human being who deserves to be ALONE! You don’t deserve their dedication! You don’t deserve to have such noble hearts sacrificing themselves for a you. Now that I think about it….I’m not afraid of destruction after all I am a devil.” She huffed, viably itching for a confrontation with the foolish leader who even now struggled to get away from the two men holding her back.

{ OCC: Sorry about the delay! Thought I'd start having Ceres provoke Akito even further now. Smile }

Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:47 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Insanity___Akito_Sohma_by_eikomakim

Akito's cold eyes were on Aya, on Ceres, "Good, then maybe you can give her the message for me." She told her, tears streaming down her face. Tears of anger, tears of pain and tears of fear all mixed together in a body that wasn't strong enough to hold her. "I hope she stays there and NEVER come's back! I hope she NEVER gets involved in our family EVER again. I want ALL of you to disappear and NEVER COME BACK!!!" She shouted, shaking her head violently as if by shaking her memories from her head they could vanish. It was all she wanted. "I SAVED YOU. It was by MY word your mother decided to kill you and by MY WORD you were saved from your fate. I SENTENCED YOU TO DEATH AND I SAVED YOU. Take your life and LEAVE US ALONE. TAKE THE LIFE I HAVE GIVEN YOU AND GO USE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!! AWAY FROM OUT FAMILY, AWAY FROM OUR BANQUET!!!" She shouted, still mainly talking to Aya despite Ceres statement telling her that she was asleep. Even Ceres would of been killed again, to be reborn again. Still, Aya's body would of perished long ago, that's all what mattered. "YOU ARE OF A DIFFERENT WORLD THAN US! FOR WE ARE BEYOND THIS WORLD, WE ARE OF OUR OWN WORLD THAT TRANSCENDS TIME. WE CONTINUE TO LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER, AS WE HAVE SINCE THE BEGINNING." She told her, her knuckles white on Kureno's hand as blood slid down his arm, his other arm wrapped around Akito's arm. Akito's eyes were wild, ready to destroy anything in her path but their motivation was no longer pure rage, it had never been pure rage. "IF YOU DIED YOU SHOULD BE GONE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD, YOU GAVE UP YOUR CHANCE, AND FOR WHAT? TO LEAD YOUR FAMILY TO DEATH? TO KILL YOUR OWN FAMILY AND WATCH THEM KILL EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY?! IT WOULD OF BEEN BETTER IF YOU NEVER EXISTED," She shouted at her, her bare feet pounding against the floor as she tried to push herself away from the arms that held her. "Hatori..." She said, looking over at the male. "You agree right? We're happier together, forever dancing and having fun, right?" She asked, her voice was shaking, in desperate need of reassurance. Hatori looked up at her, her tear streaked face looking at him, pleading him to talk to her. "I have promised to protect you, you will not be alone again as long as I am here, I promise." He told her, unable to deny her the reassurance she needed.

He had seen her tear streaked fact to many times, heard the please of her heart, of one who had been around long than any of them and had known the untimate denial and rejection. She needed them like she needed air, or face an eternity completely alone. Hatori turned back to look at Ceres, standing up slowly, the movement shocking all in the room. "My reasons are great than me." He told her, "My reasons lie in protecting a broken girl who was a victim of fate herself. Long ago we signed the contract, and now we will not break it." He told her, knowing she could never completely understand. "Her anger comes from the pain no child... no soul should have to go through. Her actions reflect her fear, she needs us, and I can not deny it to her, if I had been born in a different family, it may of been different, but this is my family, my curse. I will protect the hearts that need protecting, that is my only concern." He told her, turning to look at Akito, the young girl listening to him, and smiling. "Do you see now?" She asked Ceres, her eyes cold, alive with a new fire. "You CAN NOT break our bond!! No matter what Yuki does he will ALWAYS BE THE RAT TO THE ZODIAC. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME." She shouted, Hatori turning back to look at her. "MAybe it is selfish, to want to protect her. But after it's all over, you will be in no more pain, so what does it matter?" He asked between Akito's screams as she shouted at the arrival of Shigure. "SHIGURE!! DAMN IT, LET GO OF ME, I WANT HER TO FEEL PAIN BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARS. I WANT HER TO SUFFER THE WAY SHE HAS MADE OUR FAMILY SUFFER. I WANT... I WANT..." She started, her voice cracking. "I want my family back! SHE STOLE THEM FROM ME, I WANT THEM BACK, I WANT OUR BANQUET TO CONTINUE." She shouted, almost begging. Shigure closed his eyes as he fingers raked across his face. "I can't Akito, I'm sorry." He told her softly, Akito only screaming louder as her actions for more violent, her arm flying out of Shigures grasp, her arm swinging at Ceres. Her nails pulled at Kureno's arm, the male winced slightly unprepared as her nails tore agaisnt his wounds. Shigure reached forward, grabbing her hand firmly and pulling her back. "You can't." He told her firmly, looking up at Ceres. "I appreciate what you did for my family, they knew nothing of this." He told her, offering no excuse as he grunted, Akito pulling. "DON'T APOLOGIZE TO HER, THAT... THAT...DEMON DOESN'T DESERVE IT. SHE DESERVES TO JOIN HER FAMILY IN DEATH. SHE DESERVED TO SUFFER THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DENIAL AND HATRED I RECEIVED." She shouted.

"DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU KNOW WHAT LIVING FOR EVER COMPLETELY ALONE IS LIKE? OF COURSE YOU DON'T, BECAUSE YOUR DEAD YOU SHARE A BODY WITH A WOMAN SINCE YOU LOST YOUR OWN." Akito shouted, her pure hatred for Ceres, how little she understood, refused to see. She shouldn't have to explain this, she didn't deserve to understand, she deserved to die, to disappear. she was settle with never remembering her family at all. "WE ARE BOUND... FOREVER." She told her, laughing a bit at the last word, but the idea bringing giddiness to her, like a child. A child who didn't know how to handle her emotions, who had been beaten by a jealous mother, who would to anything to keep what she had spent so long looking for. "FOREVER, YOU'LL NEVER BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY, YOU WOULDN'T WALK AWAY, SO I'LL MAKE YOU!! AND WE'LL BE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN." She said, a cold smile on her face. "LET GO OF ME!!!" She shouted too the two males. "SHE'S JUST A DEMON WHO IS HERE TO TEAR OUR FAMILY APART, TO END OUR BANQUET... JUST LIKE THAT BACK-STABBING CAT." She shouted shaking her head, glaring up at Ceres, "YOU CAN'T BREAK THIS SPELL, NO ONE CAN. IT WAS MADE BY EVERY SPIRIT, EVERY SPIRIT SIGNED OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL, IT WAS OUR DECISION AND YOU CAN'T BREAK IT." She roared, at the mention of of family something seemed to snap, something else deep within. Noble hearts? Sacrificing? She shook her head, suddenly jumping out of both of Shigure's and Kureno's grasp, leaving only gushing wounds in Kureno's arm. they tried to jump after her but she was already on Ceres, hitting her before she was pulled away, laughing. "You think you understand, but you have no idea." She laughed coldly, "Would you LIKE to know?" She asked as she was pulled to her feet by Kureno and Shigure, two two getting a good grip and holding her fast as she stopped moving for the first time, her words still cold as ice. "Before you forget forever, would you like to understand?" She asked, not waiting for an answer as she stepped forward, past Hatori. "I was born, I will die, and i will be reborn with my memories as I have for the last thousands of years. I am human, but my spirit is eternal. I was born told I would die, but death means nothing to me, pain means nothing to me, for I will be born again!" She laughed, "And my spirits will be here as they always have." She told Ceres.

It didn't take Kyo long to find where he needed to go, stopping outside Akito's room, his hand on the door. He could almost feel the hate radiating from the door. Is this what you wanted? He asked. I'm not going in there, he's erasing her memory, it doesn't concern me... sorry, but i'm leaving before I get mixed up. He told the spirit, turning to walk away but something stopped him, right outside the door as Akito's voice sounded though the doors.

"For hundreds, no, thousands of years from my first life I was abandoned, I never knew my original mother, but she abandoned me, left me to die. Every life I was shunned. I was shunned by people like YOU." She shouted, her voice slowly rising. "People who HURT, people who KILLED. EVERY life I WAS OUTCAST by EVERYONE, I LIVED AND DIED ALONE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE? SPENDING THOUSANDS OF YEARS ON A MOUNTAIN, STARING OUT THE WINDOW EVERY DAY? TALKING TO YOURSELF? BEING BEATEN AND ABUSED IN EVERY WAY YOU CAN THINK OF BEFORE BEING ABANDONED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ONLY TO DO IT OVER AGAIN?" She asked her, raising up her hands, but not to hurt anyone, rather she wove her fingers in her hair, pulling her own hair. Instantly the males tried to stop her, but her hair was already laced around her finger. "Thousands of years, I remember ever second of every year, staring out the wall. And then... then one day a cat came to me. He became my best friend!!" She shouted. "AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE JOINED US... WE HAD SO MUCH FUN." She told her, turning to look at Ceres. "WE HAD A PARTY, A CELEBRATION, EVERY DAY AND NIGHT WE ATE, DRANK AND SPENT TIME TOGETHER. AND THEN..." Akito told her, choking back tears as she pulled at her hair, met by resistance, but she didn't care. "And then the cat started to die...and we all made a promise to each other." She smile at the memory, "WE NEVER WANTED IT TO END, SO WE MADE A PROMISE THAT IN EVERY LIFE WE WOULD MEET, THAT WE WOULD CONTINUE OUR FEAST. WE DRANK FROM A CUP TO SIGNAL OUR PROMISE, AND WE DIED, AND EVER SINCE THEN HAVE STAYED TOGETHER." Akito told her. "You have no place in our promise, not NOW, NOT EVER!!!" She shouted, seeming to return to her mind, out of her story, why she was here. "AND THAT'S WHY YOU MUST DISAPPEAR FOREVER FROM OUR FAMILY. i DON'T CARE IF SHE KILLS YOU ANY MORE, IT WOULD BE A BLESSING FOR ME!!" She shouted, turning to look at Hatori, her eyes red and face blotchy. She looked so young, so frail, and in so much pain. "Hatori... please," She begged, "Make her go away." She begged him, before Hatori could move the doors open, temporarily distracting everyone as Kyo walked in, his fa
ce in shock.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 8987810

Trembling hands wrapped defensively around rigid shoulders, the blonde-haired adolescent snapped wide awake 'Where am I? What happened earlier? Never mind......I remember every single detail from start to finish. Akito Sohma sees me as a potential threat....thus Hatori's job is to erase all my memories.'Shaking head dubiously, Mikage Aya instinctively paused telepathic conversation with herself. 'What is going on out there? I can sense many perplexing emotions.' She broke temporary silence in asking analytical interrogations, however the sixteen-year old could already imagine the heated exchanges between an enraged Celestial Maiden and Zodiac leader. 'Akito wants you gone. Akito wants your existence to be erased. She'll never forgive you for stealing her family.' Her mind whispered maliciously, pulling scabbed wounds apart all over again. Old injuries caused by her families' sudden betrayal weighed heavily on Aya's petite frame, of course nothing compared to Akito's double-edged verbal knife. Did the woman really loath her that much? Was her heart black on the inside? Could she sleep peacefully every night? How long would the Sohma leader continue holding onto phantasmal reality? 'I get your message loud and clear...' She scoffed angrily 'Your words are absolutely meaningless to me. I was already condemned with this curse at birth.....and no amount of preaching will ever change the nature of our curses....but I never wanted nor needed your help. I can save myself!' Were her words full of arrogance? Would she still pay an ultimate price for fighting against destiny? Probably. The flaxen-haired female most likely wake up tomorrow morning with no inkling of what had taken place today. 'Leading your family to death? Ceres would never do such a dastardly deed! She didn't ask for her children to begin murdering their own daughters! Life is precious....everyone has a right live.' Body quivering inwardly with rage, the golden-haired female wanted Ceres to relinquish control. Part of her desired infliction of pain upon Akito, while another side only wanted to negotiate diplomatically.

‘Don’t make me laugh.’ Her descendant’s unanticipated awakening concerned the obsidian-haired angel, after all Aya Mikage wasn’t psychologically prepared to face an opponent capable of shredding one apart with sharp words. ’Your soft-nature wouldn’t last one measly minute out there. I don’t know if you’ve realized how much Akito has chipped away at our will. Even now…..I can still feel her permeating coldness.’ Pushing troublesome worries aside, Ceres locked honey-colored eyes on Akito’s frigid ones, the young woman’s wintry stare focused exclusively on Aya and Ceres. Two spirits sharing one body. Two different personalities fighting on several different boundaries, one fought exceptionally hard to maintain memories of Yuki alive, while the other had been force to participate against her will. ’Why am I wasting my time arguing? Why? Are these people standing in front of me important?’ She questioned herself wordlessly, scrutinizing the mixture of emotions sliding down Akito’s tear-stained face. Anger. Anguish. Fear. Those three sentiments were a hazardous catalyst spurring the Sohma leader to spew out hateful words, which combined with her unstable temperament made for an undesirable altercation. “Don’t worry….about messages.” The Tennin replied curtly “Aya can hear every single word coming out of your mouth perfectly.” Protecting her host from verbal attacks proved an increasingly daunting task, after all Ceres herself was getting the short end of the stick. Centuries ago, the zodiac’s words wouldn't have had much effect on her frozen heart….but spending time among cursed individuals melted away the ice clinging to the maiden’s soul. “Saved me from death?” Ceres asked, red lips curving downwards into a sardonic smile “How can a pathetic human girl like you save me, when your completely incompetent of even saving yourself? The Sohma’s maybe with you for different reasons, but in the end….without them you are nothing. Take away the members of your family….and you are left completely alone….it’s simple as that.” She hissed poisonously, willowy digits furling mechanically into curled fists.

‘My other self is getting riled up.’ Aya halfheartedly dropped her defensive posture ‘How long will this confrontation last? How long must I shelter myself within the shadows? I want….I want…’ the flaxen-haired adolescent stopped in mid-thought, facial features contorted themselves into a distressed grimace as Ceres’ dry remark hit home. Diplomacy wouldn’t work? Of course, speaking calmly to Akito Sohma was like playing with fire. ’Right. She is an expert at twisting words around for her own convenient pleasure.’ She recalled acrimoniously, replaying earlier encounters with the unpredictable female. Their confrontations at school had been exceptionally unpleasant, but after confronting Akito with all four adult Sohma’s acting as support….she decided the latter wasn’t so bad. ‘Give me one specific reason….why I shouldn’t be angry?’ The maiden’s curt question caught Aya off-guard, for it was fairly obvious Ceres was the one under attack ’Do you think I enjoy arguing with thick-headed fools? I wasn’t reincarnated again to play diplomat……my original mission is more important than these people!’ Behind her harsh statement, laid an undertone of sadness. Lies. The Celestial maiden lied to keep her true self masked behind stony barriers. Plus, being labeled as a ’demon’ only served to reinforced old habits. ’A demon. Is that all I am?’ Ceres gazed Akito straight in the eye, golden-brown orbs shimmering brightly in defiance “Imprudent fool. Who the hell do you think you are?” She sneered icily “Last time I checked your permission wasn’t need for me to ‘live’. And what about you? Have you done anything righteous? Have you given your own family happiness or do you intend to drag them down? Some leader…….all I see beneath the charade is a broken girl clinging on for dear life…” Coldness. Loathing. Anguish. Why did Ceres feel an immense hole in her heart? How could insults directed at Akito hurt internally? ‘My heart will begin to freeze over again….’ Fiery amber hues flickered between Hatori and Akito, watching the same interchange of reassurance. The younger woman was indeed a lost child seeking warmth inside an ever growing battlefield of darkness.

Akito Sohma. The unstable zodiac leader. The woman who caused Yuki’s horrific lesions. The pitiful girl who ejected nonsense. The girl well known for her brutal temperament. Those uncountable nicknames vibrated profoundly inside the celestial maiden, arousing foreign sentiments buried underneath Aya’s present memories. ’Your reasons aren’t good enough.’ She countered mentally, honey-colored optics glued warily on Hatori as he stood up slowly. Crimson lips parted open in order to speak “I respect your opinion, however our views differ greatly.” Ceres replied robotically, deciding that skipping explanations would be better, than taking a risk trying to rationalize touchy issues with Hatori Sohma. ’We really are like oil and water….impossible to mix. Akito really knows how manipulate human beings into becoming marionettes. The situation appears hopeless, but I refuse to give in. I won’t allow anyone to erase Aya’s memories….I promised myself long ago that no matter who got in my way…they would never interfere.’ Neither Akito’s smile, Hatori’s loyalty or the cold fire burning affect her in any way, the raven-haired female had been alive long enough to know what gloating grins looked like. ‘I won’t let anyone near.’ Raven locks swished gracefully around Ceres’ petite frame, as stormy hues continued gazing straight at the dark-haired Sohma male.

Pain? Did he honestly think agony could be driven away by erasing one’s memories? Hatori’s words prompted dry laughter into escaping out of her mouth “It does matter.” She answered suddenly, mirth fading quickly from sight “Is that your only answer? Erasing memories easily to dispose of ’pained individuals’. Sorry…but Aya and I are not weak-willed people…..we fought hard to live unlike a special someone who doesn’t understand the significance of life. I was already in pain before meeting all of you…but I’m able to bare it. Running away is cowardly….and so is your solution.” He didn’t understand. He could never understand Ceres’ personal hell. Although Shigure’s arrival stroked burning embers into flaring up. Betrayal. ’I should already be used to tasting sweet treachery.’ The young woman mulled cynically, though she did give the zodiac dog a bland smile completely devoid of emotion. Well, on the positive side he wasn’t offering bucket loads of excuses unlike Akito Sohma. “You want me to feel pain?! You think I made your family suffer!?” She said callously “I see….you’re still trying to pin blame on me right? Yet, I be to differ….for I never laid a single finger upon anyone. If at that….it is YOU who made Yuki bleed! It was YOU who pushed him into the abyss. DON’T TRY BLAMING ME FOR WHAT YOU DID! AKITO SOHMA…..YOU HAVE HIS BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND EVEN NOW IN THIS STATE YOU’RE TO BLIND TO SEE THE BLOOD GUSHING OUT! ALL THIS TALK ABOUT ME MAKING YOUR FAMILY SUFFER ARE LIES! YOUR SELFISH ACTIONS IS WHAT MAKES THEM SUFFER AND STILL THESE PEOPLE STAY BY YOUR SIDE. THEY DON’T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!”
‘She doesn’t know the real me. She doesn’t know my history. Akito can’t truly comprehend who I am, yet she keeps making foolish assumptions. Tears, blood and a lifetime of eternal loneliness aren’t new topics to me.’ The heavenly maiden listened intently to Akito’s hate-filled statement, but at the same time her head moved rhythmically from side to side in utter disdain. ’I didn’t lose my body on purpose.’ Pressing glossy lips tightly together, Ceres simply observed the giddy younger woman laugh at her own statements. Bounded together forever. A never-ending banquet in which each zodiac spirit signed of their own free will. Somehow the leader’s words had converted themselves into daggers, which immediately stabbed memories hidden beneath centuries of stone. ‘Obsession….Akito’s very obsessed…just like..’ No! She didn’t want to remember his name. She didn’t want to remember the warmth of blood coating her hands and face. She absolutely refused to see another vision of her eldest daughter being killed by the man once called ’father’. Would the tormenting memories never cease? Shoving aside graphic images, the obsidian-haired female found herself tangled into Akito’s grasp, as she caused physical damage before being pulled away by Kureno and Shigure.

’Fixation….hitting…blood…sorrow. Is this all Akito represents?’ Ceres wondered quietly, part of her absorbing up Akito’s story like a sponge. Born to live and die. Abandoned. Shunned by society. The same vicious cycle would continue to repeat itself over and over again, unless stopped by an outside force. ’The cycle hasn’t stopped…has it? Our family curse…along with the Sohma’s will never cease. The next generation will suffer, what the first generation went through….’ Saddening thoughts, but the truth rang deeply in her heart until Ceres grew impatient at Akito’s behavior. “You remind of someone…..” The young woman commenced “Same obsession. Same uncontrollable attitude. Yes….you’re exactly like HIM!” Gleaming orbs settled on the girl’s blotched face “You suffered an eternity of hell….met best friends along the way….and this is the way you repay them? I know what living and dying alone felt like. Do you know what it’s like to sacrifice everything? Do you even know the pain a mother feels to see her own children killing each other? I bet you don't know how anguishing it is to be dying slowly....knowing that your children will be left as orphans...in a world that detests who they are.” Pulling breaths of air in, the Tennyo continued without caring if Akito heard her or not “You can’t imagine anything….because you aren’t a mother. You only understand violence….but fail to acknowledge what life is truly about. Those hands are covered in blood, but at least you haven’t slain anyone. Unlike me….I killed my own husband in cold blood.” She muttered softly, already assured of the one person Akito would turn to. Her assumptions proved right, but as Hatori prepared to move and Ceres took defensive position the door opened wide to reveal Kyo Sohma sporting a shocked expression. “What in the world? Kyo….what are you doing here?” She questioned carefully, confused as to why the young man came to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
animeobsession92

animeobsession92

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 Born_To_Die__Sohma_Akito_by_moohyse

Akito glared at Ceres, "Then why don't you worry about your self," Her voice suddenly soft, cold as ice. "What are you doing worrying about others? IF you know the nature of YOUR curse, why do you want to mess with OUR FAMILIES AFFAIRS INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT YOUR OWN?" Akito asked, her brain just couldn't understand, she couldn't understand what was so hard about leaving them alone, letting her live in peace, why couldn't they just let it go?! "Good," Akito hissed, "I HOPE SHE CAN HEAR ME." Akito laughed, "I WANT HER TO HEAR ALL IF IT! AND TO KNOW THAT YUKI IS BETTER OFF LEFT TO LIVE HIS LIFE IN PEACE. HAVE YOU MADE HIM ANY HAPPIER? IS HE HAPPIER NOW THAT HE HAS TO CARRY THE WEIGHT OF KNOWING YOU, WORRYING ABOUT YOU, REMEMBERING YOU AFTER YOU'RE GONE!!" He asked, still talking to the blond haired girl now. She was mad at both of them, she wanted both of them to vanish, to walk away from here and never get involved again. At Ceres insult though, you could almost hear the breaking of everything Akito had been holding onto. What little control she had summonened dissolved. "YOU... YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT US!!!! I AM GOD! THEY NEED ME FOR EXISTENCE!! WITHOUT ME THEY WOULD OF DIES THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO!! THEY AGREED TO IT!!! WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER AND IT'S MY JOB TO MAKES SURE IT STAYS THAT WAY!!!" She shouted, hardly aware of what was coming out of her mouth any more as she mushed the males away, reaching around for something, anything as her hand fell on a vase, throwing it as hard as she could as Ceres, jumping towards her as her nails dug deep into the angels skin. "IF I HADN'T MADE THE MISTAKEOF SAVING YOUR ANCESTORS LIFE YOU WOULD BE NOTHING MORE THAN A CURSED SPIRIT WAITING TO BE REBORN AGAIN, WAITING FOR HER TO DIE!!!" She shouted, hoping Aya could hear it, hoping she regretted saving her life. "IT'S A MISTAKE I WILLNEVERMAKE AGAIN." She told her, almost as if it were a promise. "BECAUSE I WILL BE REBORN, AND YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTINUE LIVING!! OUR FAMILIES, WE GO BACK, AND I WILL BE SURE THAT EVERY ONE OF THE FUTURE CHILDREN WITH YOU INSIDE OF THEM WILL DIE" She shouted as she was pulled back, as gently as possible by male hands. Only those who could see her face though her mess of hair at that moment could see the tears falling down her face, the fear in her heart. "YOUR A DEMON, A DEVIL SENT TO TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME BUT I WON'T LET YOU NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!"

Her small body was trembling in Kureno's and Shigure's arms, shaking in fear. I don't want to be alone... She begged in her heart. Not again... She whispered to herself as Ceres started attacking her, her words cold cutting deep down to the core Stop it... I don't want to hear it..."LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She shouted, kicking pieces of proken vase at her while she tried to pull away again. "LET GO OF ME..." She shouted, turnign around and pushins Shigure away with all her strength, the dog stumbling a bit and hitting the wall. "Ugh..." Shigure muttered, it had been a long time since AKito had taken violence out on the people holding her. he glanced over at Kureno, who Akito was pushing against, her nails dirring into his chest as she tried to push him away, but the previous rooster held on with everything he could. finally she used all her strength to throw him past Ceres, Akito panting. "NO, BUT THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY WAS GRANTED BY ME" She told her as her arm swung around, hitting her hard across the cheek. Kureno gasped for breath behind Ceres, the wind momentarily knocked out of him as he rolled over, pushing himself up onto all fours. He winced as he realized he had landed on some of the broken class, as he tried to catch his breath. "WE PROMISED EACH OTHER!! THEY CAN'T BREAK THEIR PROMISE!! I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE OUR BANQUET CONTINUES, EVEN IF THAT MEANS MAKING SURE THEY KEEP THEIR PROMISE!! THEY BELONG TO ME!! EVERYTHING I HAVE DOES IS FOR THE FAMILY!!" Akito continued, her nails scratching across Ceres face and skin. "EVERYTHING!! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!! IT WILL END AND THEN IT WILL BEGIN, AS WILL OUR FAM..." Akito was grunted as she was cut off, from behind Kureno he managed to collect enough energy to thow himself at her, knocking the girl away from Ceres and onto the ground. His shirt was torn where the broken porcelain had cut though his shirt, some of it had embedded itself in his skin. "You... can't..." He told Akito who's eyes were wide in shock. "GET OFF OF ME!!" She shouted, pushing Kureno off of her, but the man grabbed her wrist, holding her back as Shigure game up behind her, sliding his arm under his arm and across her chest, holding her close to him. "Hatori... this is enough." Shigure said, his voice stern as he turned to look at his childhood friend. "This has gone to far... please, for all our sakes. If you're going to end it end it now... everyone had gone though enough pain." He told him.

Hatori turned to look at Ceres, "Then perhaps your heart is still harder than you think," He told her, "You are a contradiction, You are worried about your family, yet it's clearly our family you're worried about because it's us that will be in pain after this, not you. You're worried about our family, but insist on hurting our god and putting her in more pain. You want to protect Aya, yet are only making things more painful every time you hurt Akito. You the pain to end and yet you continue to last out, just where do you stand?" He asked her, his voice calm admits Akito's shouts behind him. "You lie in between what you clam you stand for, and what you have begun to stand for." He told her, turning to look away. "I have made a choice on where I stand, not because I had to, but because I had something I was standing for. I have continued to keep Akito alive by keeping an eye on her at all times, "Now i'm asking you, what are you trying to protect?" He asked her, Kureno sitting up slowly from his position on the floor. "As someone no longer bound by the curse, I will try to give comfort to her who doesn't know comfort." He said, pushing himself up onto his feet, as if sensing Ceres hesitancy. "Please understand, There is no brain washing, no manipulation. I chose this of my own free will. I was born before Akito, I grew up without her as the leader of the family, there were no thoughts snuck into my head as a child. I could just as easily go live somewhere else, but when someones happiness relies on you, would you walk away, even if you could?" Kureno asked her, turning back to look at Shigure and Akito, who was still shouting, shouting as loud as she could, doing everything she could think of to let Shigure let go of her. Biting, scratching and pulling hair. Hatori turned to look at her. "I never said you were weak willed, but the truth is, without knowledge of out family, Aya's life will become much simpler. You can't deny it, or that our family has caused her pain, even now I'm sure she's in pain. She has had enough pain, they're relationship is destined for pain. I wish it could be other wise, but it's the plain and simple facts. Can you really cause Aya more pain than she is already in? How much more do you think she can take before she breaks, like Yuki?" He asked, "No ones running away, we're simply taking the pain." He told her, turning as he heard his name. "Hatori, I can't hold on much longer," He said, his one arm still rising up above her chest, the other wrapping around Akito's waist. "We have to end it before someone else gets seriously hurt." He told him.

Hatori glanced at Akito, "She's not stable enough to tell you when to end it, I'm asking you before any of us get hurt worse..." He started when Akito lashed out at Ceres words. "ME?! YOU THINK THAT IT'S MY FAULT?!?! YOU'RE RIGHT, I DID MAKE HIM BLEED," She said coldly, where ever her emotions were she had locked them deep away where they continued to be stabbed as they had for the last hundreds of thousands of years. "BUT IT WAS OF YOUR CONSEQUENCE, IT WAS YOUR ACTION THAT LED TO THE PUNISHMENT. I MADE THE RULES OF MY PROPOSITION CLEAR. IT WAS YOUR CHOICE YOU BROKE THOSE RULES. I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THROUGH! I WAS CLEA, COME NEAR HIM, HE WILL BE HURT. IF YOU MAKE HIM FORGET HIS FAMILY I WILL MAKE HIM REMEMBER IT. YOU HAD TWO EQUAL OPTIONS!! LEAVE HIM ALONE OR DON'T!! WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU DIDN'T LEAVE HIM ALONE, SO I WAS FORCED TO TAKE ACTION YOURSELF. YOU COULD OF DONE IT THE EASY WAY, BUT CHOSE NOT TO, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!!!!" She shouted, trying to kick Ceres since she couldn't move her upper half. "THEY'RE MY FAMILY, I'M THEIR GOD!!!!" She shouted, those words were her truth, the thing that above all she held onto. "SHIGURE!! I HATE YOU!! LET GO OF ME!!!" She yelled at him, Shigure shaking his head, not if I can help it." He said, losing his balance as Akito moved suddenly, Akito pushing him more so he fell to the ground, rolling out and jumping when suddenly a grey head of hair rushed past the group, meeting Akito before she reached Ceres, pushing her backwards, wrapping his arms around her waist as he held her against the wall. "Yuki..." Shigure said in surprise, once again on the ground as he looked up at the youth covered only in bandages and a loose pair of pants. HIs head was buried into Akito's stomach as he put his full weight to keeping her against the wall. Despite how much Akito kicked as his legs or stomach, or clawed as his hair of back he didn't move, he didn't speak a word, he couldn't. Despite his few words to Hatori the other day, he remained speechless, mute. He held Akito tighter as she lashed out more. "WHA... LET GO OF ME YOU RAT," Akito shouted, Yuki refusing to let go.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! YOU CHOOSE YOUR FATE!!" She shouted. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T CARE, BUT YOU CAME DOWN, YOU FOUND A HUSBAND, YOU KILLED HIM!!!!" She shouted, shaking her head violently her hand flying towards Shigure as he tried to get near, scratching his chest as she threw him back. "WERE YOU EVER ABANDONED OVER AND OVER AGAIN? DID YOU TRUST THOUSANDS OF TIMES TO BE ABANDONED EVERY TIME? YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL, YOU NEVER HAVE AND NEVER EVER WILL KNOW ANYTHING!!! NOT ABOUT ME! NOT ABOUT THIS FAMILY!! NOT ABOUT OUR CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted, pounding on Yuki's back as she tried to get away. As Kyo came in, Akito blinked. "IT'S YOU YOU FILTHY MONSTROUS CAT WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Akito asked her voice bitter, cold. Her friend who had betrayed her. Meanwhile Shigure turned to Hatori. "You have to . NOW!" He said as Ceres got distracted, Hatori flying into action, more than he had moved this whole time, suddenly Kyo moved from his position. As Hatori's hand neared Ceres Kyo jumped between Hatori and Ceres, knocking Hatori's hand away as a bright light filled the room and then died, erasing nothing when his hand didn't touch skin. "Kyo..." Hatori said, stopping for a second as his hand fell to his side. "What are you..." She started Kyo taking a long breath, Akito freezing for a moment in surprise. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Akito yelled at Kyo, the two of them already not on good terms. "I didn't want to come here believe me..." He told Akito but I have something to tell you, both of you." He said looking over at Ceres, "This concerns both of you, it doesn't come from me but a certain cat who lives in side of me." He said, as he spoke Yuki turned his head a bit, just enough to watch Kyo, but still holding onto Akito. Kyo took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Ceres, your family was the beginning of our family." He said finally.
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 pm

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 8987810

‘Since when has worrying about another's welfare become illegal? Isn’t it narcissistic to just express concern for yourself? I don’t understand…..I just can’t understand how Akito can be so conceited with her own family. Is she blind to the pain and sorrow caused by greed?’ Slender fingers pushed stray pieces of flaxen-colored hair behind one ear, while the sixteen-year old adolescent fidgeted apprehensively inside her dark prison. ’Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden? Nothing can reach me in here…right? Ceres might be strong, but even the toughest defense can crumble. Even now I can feel my physical body nearing it’s limit with each passing minute….if everything slows down Hatori will be able to erase my memory.’ How long would the heavenly angel maintain control over a body suffering clear signs of fatigue? Did Ceres intend on battling the zodiac leader without taking into consideration the physical trauma inflicted being upon innocent family members; including herself? ’Hang on just a bit longer.’ The angel whispered telepathically ’I’m doing everything in my power to keep her at bay…’ She tried reassuring her anxious descendent, although the confrontation with Akito was draining an enormous amount of stamina. For a woman who seemed utterly frail and walked thin borders between abysmal illness ,Akito obviously had adequate vigor to spout double-edged statements at the obsidian-haired female. ’She doesn’t know! She doesn’t know anything! I don’t regret meeting Yuki! I don’t regret spending what little time I had together with him! He and every last Sohma deserve happiness!’ Aya screamed suddenly, her angry voice bouncing off invisible walls. Blue-grey eyes brimmed with unshed tears, but the flaxen-haired adolescent remained resolute against Akito’s stabbing words. If she and Yuki had never crossed paths, would his life be simpler? ’Don’t let mere words bring you into doubt.’ Ceres muttered inwardly, knowing for a fact the zodiac members would continue life in isolation; always losing what little happiness obtained by Akito’s impertinent nature. “Yes…you are a ’god’…but a terrible one who treats her own family members as servants. The woman I see before my eyes fears loneliness……and thus uses fear as a lasso to unite everything together You don‘t see your own family as being equivalent…...do you?” She retorted, pausing momentarily to hear self-control literally shattering into a thousand pieces.

’Keep telling yourself that. Keep whispering delusional words to comfort yourself. Akito Sohma isn’t a god…..but an imprudent human being capable of bleeding.’ Vermillion colored lips thinned slightly in displeasure, for even now the younger Sohma continued to shout vile insults at the top of her voice. Callous terminology might not affect the celestial maiden outwardly, but inwardly she bled profuse crimson droplets. ‘My words have triggered a massive change in Akito.’ The maiden’s exhausted mind barely had time to register Akito’s swift movements, as the unpredictable female secured hold of a delicately etched vase and hurled it straight at Ceres with animal-like ferocity. ’Watch out!’ Aya yelled instinctively, her voice allowing the Tennin to skirt clumsily backwards in order to avoid flying debris….yet at the same time falling prey to Akito’s violent nature. ‘Aya….her words are meant to wound….don’t let anything or anyone slice you open!’ She warned her frightened descendent, although all mental processes were abruptly interrupted by a set of sharp nails digging profoundly into Ceres’ pale skin. “Well…..I thank you for committing such a regretful mistake.” The obsidian-haired angel responded angrily, sucking short breaths of air in to compensate for the bodily pain Akito was inflicting on her. Did the young woman honestly expect Aya to crumble so easily? ’Are you that heartless? Are you willing to become like the rest of the Mikage?’ Severe words echoed vividly inside her mind conjuring mental images of happy birthdays ending tragically with a single gun shot. Blood. Pain. Tears. Was Akito truly prepared to shed innocent blood just to prevent Ceres from emerging? “You really are an imprudent whelp.” The celestial maiden sneered venomously “If I am a devil…then what are you? A monster? Or a murderer in the making? Already delusions cloud that head of yours…..I wonder how you would be able to handle seeing future blood being spilled? ” She questioned softly, quickly glancing down at superficial wounds only after the zodiac leader had been taken away.‘I’ll be feeling quite achy tomorrow morning.’ Aya whispered humorlessly, eyelids clamped instinctively shut as wave upon wave of dull throbs crashed into her. What other brutal treatments did Akito have hidden? Or did the Sohma leader intend to have Ceres covered in visible scars? ’The words emerging out of her mouth are harsh, but I don’t regret being saved. People say fate is unpredictable, so may there is a logical explanation behind my existence…..although most female descendents displaying Tennyo characteristics die….I’m the only one who has survived through thick and thin.’

Was it luck? Was Akito partially responsible for her survival? The blonde-haired adolescent would’ve of scoffed at such absurdities, however Ceres’ rising fury provided an extremely poor prognosis. ’Akito and Ceres….aren’t holding back anymore.’ She mumbled quietly, glancing outwards to see the petite female trembling in Kureno’s and Shigure’s embrace. Fear. Nothing, but pure fright motivated Akito’s every savage encounter. She was a lonely girl who hadn’t received much affection in her existence nor much chance to socialize properly. The entire Sohma family represented an unbreakable life line, that if broken by any outside force could devastate what little sanity Akito had left. ’Does it bother you if I don’t hold back? Will you attempt to stop me?’ Cold words leaked into Aya’s subconscious through the thin barrier separating both mentalities from melding into one ’I clearly stated speaking calmly to Akito wasn’t an option…..just look at the physical damage she has inflicted on us.’ The obsidian-haired angel stated telepathically, cold topaz-colored eyes glued mercilessly upon the young woman who appeared to be fighting against Ceres’ previous verbal attack. Seeing Akito Sohma quivering in fear should’ve provoked feelings of triumph over her opponent, instead the celestial maiden dealt with intense sorrow threatening to chip little by little at her resolve. Why? Why should she feel sadness right now? Why did it hurt to insult Akito, when clearly the female was in dire need of a wake up call? ’Emotions are bothersome.’ Biting inner lip cautiously, the tennin took three steps backwards to avoid being hit by scattered pottery Akito intentionally kicked up. Broken vases. Broken family members. Broken skin. Broken leader. Everything and everyone in this house suffered some type of fracturing injury that left them physically, emotionally and mentally shattered. ’She is getting riled up again!’ Aya shouted inwardly, her warning coming seconds after Akito had taken pent-up wrath against Shigure, who seconds later ended up hitting the plastered wall. “Indeed…..this girl in front of me is nothing more….than a helpless child. She is capable of spewing forth threats….inflicting injury upon others….but over all completely dependant on marionettes to do all her bidding.” Ceres sneered between gritted teeth, watching the violent scene begin to unfold right before her very eyes. First Shigure fell victim beneath Akito’s assault, now Kureno appeared to be holding onto the enraged young woman with his ebbing strength, unfortunately the slim female happened to toss him past the stunned Tennyo like a rag doll.

"She doesn’t even realize her own family members are obtaining multiple injuries.” She murmured lowly, deciding inwardly that displaying concern for the former rooster would only be a waste of time. ‘Four enemies in the room….but the ones I detest more are Akito and Hatori.’ Still, the other two males involved tried their hardest to maintain Akito under control, although a seemingly weak woman could display super human strength thanks in part to the adrenaline pumping through her vessels. “Foolish girl….you’re over here complaining to me about interfering with YOUR precious family and yet…you had the audacity to intervene in MINE! What are you trying to prove?” She retorted hatefully, before faltering four steps backwards as Akito slammed Ceres across the cheek with enough force to make her head swing sideways. Glossy obsidian strands fell over the Tennin’s battered face, shielding dulled golden-brown eyes momentarily from view, while the young woman tried gaining comprehension of what had just transpired. ‘She hit me….right in the same area he assaulted me. This girl behaves like a miniature replica of Shiso Mikagi.’ His name did nothing, except bring up conflicting feelings from the depths, in addition Akito’s incessant commotion made it increasingly difficult to distinguish between what was real and what wasn’t. ‘He isn’t alive anymore! I know he can’t hurt me…but why do I keep seeing him in my memories! Why do I feel an incredible urge to rebel against her condemnations!?’ Scarlet set into a grim line, the raven-haired angel tried defending herself against scratches aimed towards her face and skin. “OPEN YOUR EYES!” She screamed brutally “THEY DON’T BELONG TO YOU! THEY ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY NOR SHOULD THEY BE TREATED LIKE ANIMALS! YOU ARE NOT A DIVINE CREATURE!” Narrowing luminous orbs at the distraught zodiac leader, Ceres debated between taking the offensive or remaining defensive just in case Hatori tried using her momentary distraction to his full advantage. ’I can’t risk dropping my guard now.’ She analyzed mentally, shifting focus onto Kureno’s battered body, as he summoned sufficient strength to knock Akito away. ‘Finally some room to breath!’ The young woman brooded, taking advantage of brief respite to check on her superficial injuries. Cuts, bruises and occasional indentures caused by crescent-shaped nails lay etched into porcelain skin, however those minimal lesions weren’t bad enough to need medical attention. In fact, the zodiac rooster would probably need urgent treatment because of foreign articles imbedded into his skin.

‘Can my frozen heart be mended?’ The ebon-haired angel pondered mentally ‘No….my heart can’t possibly recover after hearing Akito’s searing words. I understand her pain stems from decades of constant abuse…but come one even in the present violence continues to reign supreme and these adults standing in front of me are ignorant…especially Hatori Sohma.’ Grinding teeth harshly together, Ceres shifted indolent features towards the dark-haired doctor who spoke in his usual composed tone. ‘Your god in pain? She was already in pain long before I met her….’ She thought bitterly to herself ‘Aya and I did not start attacking her….Akito Sohma was the one who initiated the problem.’ Was she obligated to let the zodiac leader inflict humiliation upon her? Was it wrong to defend herself against Akito’s verbal assaults? Apparently opinions weren’t well received in this peculiar family, but the young man wouldn’t change Ceres’ outlook at all. Pursing scarlet-colored lips slightly, the heavenly maiden made her replies completely blunt “You’re absolutely right my heart is still incased in ice.” She admitted solemnly “I maybe a contradiction…however Akito has no right to begin blaming me for pitiful decisions she has committed. Do you honestly believe I will allow her to insult me just like she does with everyone else? What your so called leader does to me, shall be returned two-fold. If everyone else here likes being submissive that’s their own problem…’I’ on the other hand won’t allow such insolence from a delusional child.” Ceres retorted icily, momentarily tuning out Akito’s shouts in order to concentrate better. ’What do I stand for? Who can I protect? What type of nonsense are you sputtering Hatori?’ Slender brows furrowed downwards, the Tennyo shook her head slowly ’My family….was the main reason for my existence. I was mother, nurse, and their protector for many wonderful years….after killing Mikagi I swore an oath under the oak tree. If any power still lingered in my body….I would do everything in my power to provide future generations with a Tennyo’s divine protection.’ Did she really have to answer his question? Dismissing trivial thoughts aside, Ceres merely replied “Who or what I’m trying to protect isn’t of any concern to you.” She hissed abrasively, already making her decision on avoiding future contact with the Sohma male. Questions and accusations? Is that all he could come up with? ’See Aya….I told you coming here was a bad idea.’ The young woman told her sleeping descendent, before glancing towards Kureno’s moving figure. He had already been injured enough by Akito’s relentless assault on his physical body, yet at the same time he willing to stay by her side despite suffering horrendous injuries.

Why? Was it the zodiac spirit keeping him tethered? No…that couldn’t be it. Kureno was a free man devoid of the curse, so why choose to stay with someone just to comfort them? ‘I still don’t understand how anyone can support Akito’s terrible temperament.’ At Kureno’s mention of staying for someone’s happiness, Ceres felt her heart beginning to beat rapidly and prickles of unrestrained anger tried making their way to the surface. “The last time I tried staying for someone’s ‘happiness’ was the day tragedy occurred.” She answered cryptically, her mind straying back to old memories containing both good and bad times spent with family. Because of Mikagi’s changing nature, Ceres had already contemplated taking her three children from the village…thus leaving their ancestral home forever. Blind love and fear of the siblings growing up without paternal guidance led her into staying with him, until Miku’s unexpected death placed a damper on everything. ’My daughter would’ve been alive if I had left him sooner.’ Nonetheless lamenting precedent events served absolutely no purpose, except to place more salt on open wounds. ‘He doesn’t comprehend my point of view.’ Shrugging rigid shoulders casually the ebon-haired angel couldn’t help shaking her head in utter frustration over the fact that Kureno’s behavior aroused feelings of aggravation. Tightening left fist gradually, she glanced sideways at a struggling zodiac dog holding a wild young woman hell-bent on breaking free whatever the cost. Ceres observed the chaotic scene intently, until the Sohma doctor distracted her with his long explanation of life becoming simpler for Mikage Aya. Searing fury instantly brightened honey-colored eyes, as the celestial maiden grew angrier with Hatori’s seemingly irrational nature “Simpler? Do you honestly think erasing Aya’s memory will make life simple? You are a very foolish man! Pain exists everywhere….and in any form! All sorts of relationships are destined for pain….truthfully there isn’t a single human being on this earth who hasn’t experience some type of anguish.” She snarled “Never underestimate a Tennyo’s endurance Hatori….’we’ aren’t fragile creatures. Plus what right do you have to take away precious memories?! Just because you automatically ’think’ pain can be erased doesn’t mean you or anyone has a right to intrude.” Ceres snapped not really caring if her words bounced off Hatori.

Love and hate coursed through finely divided lines in which one erroneous move could spiral beautiful sentiments into distant rivulets of ice. What was love anyway? Was it an inferior emotion built only to serve biological purposes? ‘How can an abstract feeling cause chaos?’ The Tennin reflected critically ’Yuki and Aya….the start of their relationship only sparked anger within Akito. Why? Has she never once fallen in love? Or is loneliness now corrupted by obsession the real culprit to blame?’ A part of her tried evaluating the zodiac’s precarious situation from an insider’s perspective, but livid sensations contaminated Ceres’ opinion of the zodiac leader. Hatori’s earlier words, Akito’s venomous proclamations and Shigure’s own statements thundered forceful inside mental confines, integrating in with a mixture of volatile material ready to explode. ’Calm. You have to keep yourself calm at all costs.’ She reminded herself, squeezing eyelids tightly shut. If the younger woman had been reasonable earlier, Ceres wouldn’t have reverted to her old violent self…however such wishes were best kept under wraps. The moment Akito Sohma lashed out…was exactly the same moment self-control started dispersing like fog in the wind. Golden-brown optics opened slowly revealing a lethal cocktail of both hatred and anger over the way Akito questioned her own guilt. Scarlet-colored lips parted open to speak “Is the burden of your own actions that overwhelming that even you can’t stand them? Funny…how the zodiac leader tries to clean her dirty hands by blaming others. Are you a coward? Or are you merely angry because someone else is standing up for themselves? Apparently…you are used to having everyone obey your every whim…but not today. I WON‘T LET AN INSIGNIFICANT GIRL LIKE YOURSELF WEAR ME DOWN!” She bellowed accusingly, curling both hands into tightening fists till knuckles turned ashen white in response to blood being constricted. “Your proposition clear? Don’t make me laugh! The deal you made with Aya was clearly rigged to your advantage…one false move on her part and you would cause Yuki Sohma harm…all the while using that as an excuse to justify your actions! You Akito Sohma are a disgrace! By the way stop making up false justifications about being forced to punish him. No one threatened or place a gun to your head….you of your OWN free will chose to punish Yuki.” Ceres retorted coarsely, glaring at the slender young woman who attempted to kick her in vain.

By now most of Akito’s shouts recoiled off the celestial maiden, for it had been decided that logical reasoning with the zodiac leader was truly an impossible feat to accomplish. ’She’s bound to break free again….I better be prepared.’ Petite body going rigid the raven-haired angel could do nothing else, but watch as Shigure tussled wildly around with Akito. What seemed to be quite a long struggle between both individuals, quickly ended in the zodiac dog losing his balance as Akito bolted unexpectedly. ’I can’t believe she hasn’t run out of energy!’ Although her mental thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt, upon seeing a certain silver-haired adolescent come rushing out of nowhere. “It can’t be….” Ceres whispered in astonishment “How was he able to stand up in the first place?” Citrine-colored hues changed rapidly from hateful to full of extreme concern for the rat whose damaged physical body acted as an effective blockade against Akito’s destructive onslaught. ’What was the point of using my healing powers on him….if he’ll only succeed in placing more strain on his debilitated body.’ The heavenly maiden contemplated anxiously, eyes sweeping critically over every square inch of Yuki’s battered body. He wore nothing intricately interesting, except for a pair of loose trousers and bandages, which sooner or later would end up becoming tinged in crimson. “You shouldn’t overexert your body…..otherwise the magic holding those wounds together will diminish.” Ceres responded softly “Never mind….I waste precious energy attempting to make myself be heard over Akito’s constant shouting.” Why did she worry about his welfare? How could a Tennyo allow herself to be thrown into the throes of bedlam? ’She is reborn without worry of being killed….while ’I’ constantly tango between life and death. How would Akito Sohma react….if she had been the one in Aya’s place? This girl doesn’t understand anything at all…..’ Breaching troubled thoughts aside, the ebon-haired female smiled bitterly “True….I did choose a few select things in my life….however the surprises my husband had were quite unexpected. Although someone like you will never understand marriage and childbirth.” She retorted humorlessly “Heh….you act as if you’re the only one in the world who has been abandoned….when it’s quite clear you’re surrounded by the Sohma’s. I suppose the zodiac leader doesn’t know what it’s like to be condemned to a slow death…but I agree whole-heartedly with your statement. We don’t understand each other…..and it would be best to cease my argument.” Ceres paused momentarily in mid-sentence, slender body twisting sideways to see the familiar ginger-haired adolescent strolling through the doorway.

’What is he doing here? Hmm…apparently Kyo’s presence doesn’t sit well with Akito…..still isn’t the youth of the same bloodline? So…..why does Akito treat him brutally?’ Rising curiosity gave way to thousands of unanswered questions swirling inside Ceres’ consciousness, but the young woman instead chose silence over prying into personal business. A celestial maiden at full power didn’t fall easily to petty distractions caused by external sources, however weakened deities were known to lower their guard….often leading to tragic consequences. Shigure’s loud exclamation impelled an immediate reaction from the distressed angel, as petite body swung instinctively around to try and counter whatever danger headed her way. ’Damn…’ She swore mentally ’I shouldn’t have let Kyo’s appearance distract me!’ Pressing vermillion-colored lips together, she watched Hatori Sohma jump quickly into action…his out-stretched hand coming much to close for comfort. ’Without Mana….my powers are utterly useless. Is this the end for Aya and her memories?’ Chewing inner lip anxiously, Ceres confronted retribution head-on without hope of coming out intact, that was until Kyo intervened by knocking Hatori’s hand aside. “What happened? Why did he interfere?” The heavenly maiden inquired quietly, shutting eyes tightly against the fading light produced from an unanticipated source. ’For now my memories are intact…..thanks to Kyo.’ Despite having been saved from oblivion, the raven-haired angel worried immensely over the cat’s welfare. Would Akito attempt to punish Kyo for his intrusions? “Must be something of great importance….if you personally came all this way to tell us.” She replied cautiously, arching one eyebrow in question as Kyo relayed the cat’s memo. Attention focused solely on the orange-haired youth, she listened intently to his statement ……conversely the news felt like a slap to the face. “What?! How is that possible? Please…..elaborate further….for I don’t remember any past involvement with the Sohma family.” Ceres said in astonishment, golden-brown hues reflecting visible signs of denial. How could the founder of the Mikagi family….be the beginning of the Sohma's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]   .Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Devil Inside. [Mature, Shiranui, continued]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3