S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) Empty
PostSubject: A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)   A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Now I will tell you what I've done for you -
50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me.
(going under)
Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm going under

Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.
(So I don't know what's real) So I don't know what's real and what's not (and what's not)
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm dying again

I'm...

So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)
I won't be broken again (again)
I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under

I'm dying again

I'm going under (drowning in you)
I'm going under

As she stopped singing, Artemis could feel that someone was watching her that hadnt been there before. She looked up fom her mic to see a very pissed off looking Yusuke. She knew already from the look in his eyes that she hadn't met his approval in this. She didn't understand what the hell his problem was, however, she knew that she would be told very soon. Possibly too soon. Damn, she really wasn't in the mood for his little hissy fit he seemed to be about to throw any time now.

OOC// This should be a good start! ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)   A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:23 pm

A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) Amater10

^ If just one wish came true,
I want to deliver this to you in time.
If there are unchangeable desires,
they'll always be under the Sakura tree ^

"Excuse me? Is Koenma busy?"

"Koenma is always busy. Why don't you try finding him yourself."

"Nani? I didn't come here to search the entire building for him. Can you please tell where is Koenma? Or else I'm going to report you." The white-haired female threatened, crimson orbs gleaming furiously. She tapped slender fingers upon the counter-top, making her demand crystal-clear to the young woman behind the metal desk. Brown hues widening scornfully, she began to protest "Who the hell do you think you are? My job is to make reports...I will personally have the guards kick you out of here." Lips pulled downwards in a smirk as the worker glared triumphantly at Shiranui. "Suit yourself then. Don't come crying if Junior kicks you out." Clenching her left hand into a fist, the white-haired deity stormed past the distraught woman. "Hey! Where the heck are you going? Come back here!? Those hallways are only for employees!?" The woman screamed at Shiranui, but by the time her yells reached the aisle the ivory-haired female had vanished around a steep bend. "Baka woman. Was it so hard to just call Koenma? I shouldn't have reacted that way, but I can't help myself. People haven't changed much since my revival." She suddenly froze in mid-stride, quickly regreting her choice of words. Why had she mentioned revival? Crimson hues shimmered brightly as painful memories from 100 years ago resurfaced from the depths. Great. Absolutely wonderful. All her hard won work gone down the drain in mere seconds. Lips thinned slightly and she winced against the iron grip of images. How idiotic could she be? Shiranui shook her head in exasperation. The day couldn't get any worse could it? Of course now wasn't the best time to begin questioning herself. After all, Koenma had gone as far as to bring back her honorary statue to life.

What could the stubborn toddler want? Did he want to chide her for dying? Maybe he wanted her to fight demons? But hadn't she fought enough demons in Nippon? "This better be good." Shiranui grumbled to herself. Resuming her quick and graceful stride, the young woman passed several sealed door with various name tags plastered across the wall. Head crane back and forth, she couldn't help feeling quite dizzy. How much longer till she reached Koenma's office? Shrugging of the questions, the Solar Deity continued her lost path until the corridor turned abruptly to the left. A blue-tinted door stood amid four gray walls with sparse decorations in the form of native plants. "Pretty gloomy." She commented gently, focusing red orbs from the decorations on the wall and onto the name plate pinned to the wall. Koenma's name appeared in perfect cursive letters against a polished foreground. Snickering slightly, the young woman shook her head in dismay. He hadn't changed at all since their first meeting in Nippon. Koenma had always been the type to prefer grand items verses the common furnishings. Burying any stray thoughts beneath a fresh mountain of dirt, Shiranui swaggered right against the door. Raising a shaky hand to knock at the cold barrier, she suddenly heard the sound of angry shouts leaking from behind the wall. What was happening inside the office? Ear pressed against the stronghold she heard the faint, but familiar shouts of Koenma echoing inside. Was he yelling at someone? Perhaps, she should come back at another time. Shiranui whirled around in an attempt to leave, only to find herself frozen again. She hadn't wasted all this time searching for his office, just to give up in the end over a bit of arguments. Placing a determined expression on her facial features, the white-haired woman shoved the door open to reveal Koenma and George arguing over a stack of papers. "Nani?" Shiranui questioned in confusion.

"Sir? Who is that woman?"

"Eh? What woman?" The younger male questioned in frustration, eyebrows knitted downwards in a displeasure frown "I'm starting to wonder if your even in your right mind George. Don't know whether to compare you with either Kuwabara or Yusuke." He chuckled merrily as his facial expression changed into a wide grin "Seriously though..what woman are you talking about?" Gleaming brown orbs focused on the blue orge, till he pointed a clawed finger at the white-haired female leaning against the door. Brown hues slowly settles on Shiranui, studying her from head to toe. Koenma's right hand quickly rose in mid-air, but stopped as his lips opened to utter nonsense jabbering. "S..Shiranui? Is that really you? How can this be?" The male tossed his pacifier aside and perched himself ontop of the desk to get a better glimpse of the amused female. "Of course it is me. Who else could you have called in here. Or do you not remember sending me that report?" Her questioning gaze fell on the young man's face, lips turning downwards in a simple smile "If I recall the title...you mentioned vampires." Shiranui whispered, hoping to refresh Koenma's dusty memory. "Oh, that report." He quickly jumped down to the floor, dropping down to a kneeling position Koenma pulled out a thick folder with various vampire sightings in alphabetical order. "There." The young man dropped the manila envelope upon his desk, while concerned orbs captured Shiranui's inquisitive gaze "Read over the information in this folder. I would like you to go down to Earth...to umm.." He gave her a wide smile "I'd love if you could find out whether these reports are accurate or fake. I don't want Yusuke or his friends finding out..that I have given an assignment meant for them to a stranger. By the way...Shiranui..I must say you've weakened." Koenma pointed out the obvious.

"Spare me your pitiful words. I know I'm weaker...then I was before. No need to remind me, but I shall head down to Earth anyway. Now Koenma, I shall leave you to arguing with George." She retorted playfully. Grabbing the yellow folder from Koenma's desk, the young woman tucked it carefully beneath her arm. Crimson hues ran lightly over the smooth paper, secretly wondering how many lies laid within the folder. Vampires were legend after all? Or had she missed out more, then she wanted to admit? Waving briefly to both men, the Solar Deity trudged towards the door with a heavy heart. Why had all her emotions turned into a tight mass of swirling feelings? Anxiety, sadness and a slight dread filled Shiranui inwardly for she had no idea how Earth looked after being asleep for nearly a century. Shaking her head sourly, the young woman scampered towards the exit with an emotional burden that seemed to grow worse with her sudden decent to planet Earth.
----

"What's wrong Yusuke?" Curious emerald orbs glinted slyly from beneath a mass of disheveled reddish hair. Lips turned downwards in a small smile, Kurama turned around to see the raven-haired detective waving his hand wildly in the air to gain his infinite attention. "Come here for a minute." Yusuke called out, hands cupped around his mouth to amplify the sound of his voice towards the fox demon. Judging from the pissed off expression etched across the spirit detective's face, the red-head wondered who had fueled his friend's wrath. Was it Kuwabara? Or was it Hiei? The young man weighed both choices in his mind and quickly pushed back his theory. Sure, Kuwabara could be a bit loud. He could also be extremely annoying, yet Yusuke never showed much anger towards him. Even, the little fire demon failed to spark enough fury in Yusuke to make him act this wild. So, what was it? Shoving his books into the locker, Kurama secured the lock and walked cautiously towards the spirit detective. The last thing he wanted was to have Yusuke hurt himself in his stressed state. "Did Koenma anger you again?" Kurama questioned, trying to persuade his companion to spill the beans. "No. It has to do with my sister Artemis." Yusuke spat out, shaking his head to dispel the first suggestion "Today is chorus practice for her...and she is joining without my approval." He explained, feverishly hoping his fox friend could pull out a solution from thin air. "I don't see anything wrong in letting her do what she likes. You never know if Artemis could be the next biggest idol in Japan." The red-head replied with a sincere smile appearing on his lips. "And no one has stopped you ever from being a spirit detective or from running of to kill monsters on your own." He added in a wry voice.

"Argh!" Yusuke snarled in deep anger, his desperation reaching new heights. A part of him knew the Youko had far more wisdom beneath his belt, while another side argued against logic. Pushing away the feelings of doubt, the spirit detective twisted his face towards the school auditorium "I believe Artemis...should be going on stage any minute now. Let's go." He muttered. Whirling around on a dime, the raven-haired youth jobbed towards the twin doors with Kurama following closely behind him. The school theater wasn't big, but it did have enough room to seat at least 300 people and featured a small stage around a circular podium. "We might be on time." Kurama stated as he and Yusuke edged into their seats at the front of the stage. Rock music blared immediately from the speakers on either side of the stage, while Artemis appeared in front of the microphone. Her sweet voice began to leak around the building, filling the song and it's listeners with passionate euphoria. Kurama beamed his head in satisfaction for Artemis was truly gifted in singing. He just wished Yusuke would show more compassion for the violet-haired female. Once, the song finished the spirit detective shot up from his seat with speed only known to his enemies. Fury shimmering in his brown orbs, the young man stomped his way towards the stage " Didn't I tell you not to sing?" He questioned angrily, while a stunned Kurama attempted to defuse the situation to no avail.

Last edited by Ceres on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

PostSubject: Re: A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)   A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:19 am

Artemis was in her own form of Heaven when she sang. She didn't understand how Yusuke could be so unapproving of her wanting to sing; Had she not the right to have dreams? Had it really been so horrible that she wanted to join the school Choir? She didn't think so and she wasn't about to stop singing for anyone. She finished the song only to hear the angry words that came out of Yusuke's mouth. "Y-Y-Yusuke!" She turned around to face him, stunned by his appearant anger. "Why don't you want me to sing? I love singing! It actually keeps me from stress sometimes, keeps my mind off of things that seem to just go wrong in my life and you want to take that away from me for what? You not thinking I should do it? Well sorry, but this time, I'm doing what I want to do. I love singing and I'll sing till my dying days!" She shouted at him, tears welting up in her eyes as she told him how she felt.

Not too far off, Tokijin Daite, the most popular boy in school, had heard her sing and the ruckus that followed. He walked into the Auditorium and walked over to Yusuke. "Yusuke Urameshi, is it? Well, I heard her sing and she's got talent. Why don't you let her sing if she truly wants to? I mean, you're going to make the poor girl cry! Do you seriously like the idea of your own sister crying because of you?" Tokijin stated in a matter of face tone. Artemis was happy somewhat that someone agreed but didn't feel it was right for him to use that tone of voice with Yusuke. She knew Yusuke had a temper and wasnt afraid to use it. And she really didn't need this bullshit today.

"Hey, Look, I appriciate you helping me, however, don't you ever talk to my brother in that tone ever again! " Artemis said, her own temper beginning to flare. She didn't like her brother being talked to in that kind of way.

OOC//Thats all for now. XD THIS GONNA BE SOME SHIT UP IN HERE!LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shiranui
Admin
Shiranui

PostSubject: Re: A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)   A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 pm

A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) 12uj12

Sweet as Sin.....

'I really wonder if that woman is up to the task of solving mysteries by herself. Shouldn't King Enma know of Koenma's brash plan?' The blue imp mused, turning beady orbs towards the distracted toddler "Sir?" George spoke out cautiously "Are you certain this woman is trustworthy? N..not that I'm doubting in your infinite wisdom, but how can a woman weakened by years of slumber be useful? What about the Urameshi team? I'm certain they'll throw a fit knowing you've given the task to a complete stranger." The youkai stated in a matter-of-fact tone. He watched as Koenma turned to face him with blazing russet hues "I know what I'm doing." The brown-haired youth replied, leaning back in his seat with a sparkle in his eye "As for sending Shiranui out on her own, I have complete faith in her abilities. She always assisted me in dangerous affairs and I'm confident the Urameshi team will never find out. Shiranui has strict orders to keep herself low key." With a small sigh escaping his lips, the toddler brought both up both feet to rest on the oak desk. "However, I'm curious to see how she'll deal being in the modern world. This mission should be loads of fun for her." Koenma smirked, while watching the nervous imp crawling back to his duties. "I hope so. I would hate to see another potential detective die." He muttered, turning his back towards the spirit guide. Lips thinned into a frustrated line, George continued cleaning Koenma's office decorations without saying another word to the immature toddler.

------

"Finally a chance to leave this place for good!" Shiranui exclaimed loudly enough to make the secretary look up with a scowling expression. "About time. I'm afraid your mere presence will contaminate the atmosphere. Of course....I can already sense how dirty you are." She smile sweetly at the fuming Tennin "And if I remember correctly, you threatened to tell Koenma of my rude nature. So, what happened? Are you scared? Did he intimidate little miss tough girl?" The woman's constant taunts fueled a deep desire within the white-haired girl to beat Koenma's secretary into a bloody pulp, but she held herself back at the last minute. "Hmph! I'm not scared nor am I intimidated by your taunts. Plainly, arguing with someone like you is a waste of my valuable time." The Deity retorted, before turning away from the front desk. Why did people like her exist? Why did the secretary call her dirty? Did she smell bad? Or could the woman sense something she didn't? Slender fingers folded themselves into a tight fists until the bones in her hand creaked in protest. Glossy pink lips curved downwards in a small snarl, as Shiranui turned her fiery gaze upon the young woman "Enough!" She growled with enough force to pause everyone in their tracks "I will not tolerate such rude behavior coming from a wench such as yourself." The tennyo spoke loudly, while scarlet hues narrowed to mere slits. The urge to rip Koenma's secretary into many pieces surged inside Shiranui like a tidal storm. She stopped speaking at last as another part of her rose to fight against her desire to spill blood. Now was not the time to loose control. She couldn't allow herself to give into such primal desires. She wasn't a demon nor was she a mindless killing machine.

'These strange feelings rising within me. What are they? Why am I feeling the urge to destroy? Why am I craving blood?' The rational voice in her subconscious whispered fearfully to the emotionally distraught girl. How could she even think about murdering someone in cold blood? How could she face Koenma in the end? What would she tell the toddler? Would she have to tell him his worker nearly caused her to lose all control? 'I must regain control of myself. I have to start this mission Koenma has forced me to do. He is counting on me and I can't let him down.' Lips thinned into a determined line, Shiranui tucked the yellow-colored folder securely beneath her arm. Twirling gracefully around she flashed the secretary a fake smile "Have a nice day." Focusing reddish-brown hues towards the double doors, the ivory-haired woman made a quick dash towards freedom hoping to calm raging nerves. "This is absurd! Why must I lower myself down to her level?" Shiranui spat beneath her breath, momentarily pausing in mid-stride to gaze down at the pile of vampire cases sealed within the paper-like envelope. Curiosity sparked within the young woman as she let one shaky finger caress the seams almost lovingly. What was inside the folder? Should she take a peek? No one was looking, but was it safe to look at such sensitive documents here? The young woman peered cautiously at her surroundings, senses stretched out to pinpoint anyone who might be watching her. Body tensing, hairs rising on end she waited for several minutes until the cost was clear. "It would be best to head down to Earth." After an eternity of debating with herself, the young woman ran towards the barrier separating Spirit Realm from the modern world below.

Slender arms crossed protectively over her chest, Shiranui glanced down at the wrinkled folder held precariously in both hands. The envelope contained many reports of ghastly murders vampires had committed and she needed to be extremely careful to make sure no document went missing. 'Time to leave this place.' Pulling in a ragged breath, the ivory-haired woman wavered several minutes at the exit, mentally preparing herself for the unpredictable world below. She secretly wondered what Tokyo looked like after so many years. Had the city remained intact with it's ancient paper walls, rice paddies and horse carts? Or did the recent wars reduce the land to ashes? "I'm wasting time just standing here." Time was of the essence. If she didn't begin investigating all these vampire sightings more innocent people would fall beneath their onslaught. Swallowing harshly, Shiranui took several bold steps into the portal as a brilliant light washed overhead.
Eyes screwed tightly shut, the young woman waited until the strange smells of modern Tokyo snapped her into reality. "W..what the? Where am I? Is this even the right era?" The broken words escaped from the confused young woman as she craned her head to gaze at the skyline. Gloomy gray buildings rose from cement looking as if they would pierce the heavens above with their pointy tops and strangely dressed people scurried across the sidewalk without sparing a glance at the distraught girl. Why were these people so cold towards her? Did they not realize she was new to the city? Shirauni stood in the middle of the square with a bewildered expression etched across her face, she wasn't used to the complete confusion. Trembling hands clenched into tight fists, the silver-haired girl decided it would be best to explore the city by herself instead of asking for assistance from icy strangers. Were these people possessed by youkai spirits? Or had humans become arrogant? The young woman couldn't help wondering if her suspicions would come true, but with nothing amiss she quickly dismissed the absurd theory. "Heh. I must be completely out of my mind. These people seem unaware that I'm not one of them. Are they stupid? Or plainly ignorant? Hmm...instead of standing here like a Moran, I should find some shelter for the night." Shiranui whispered beneath her breath. Shaking her head indignantly, the girl whirled around with a gracefully twist of her torso. Reddish-brown hues fixed themselves towards an opening in the crowd, where freedom loomed. Breaking into a quick job, the white-haired woman tried squeezing through the narrow gap, only to end up slamming into what looked like a small child wearing black clothing. "What the? Hey! Watch it kid!" The tennin yelled out in annoyance, before bounding backwards to catch her balance. Her first day in the world of detective work was turning out to be a disaster.

------

He was the elder brother. He was the one in charge. He had every right to keep his sister in line. Yet, in his eyes Artemis seemed like an ungrateful wench to him. A hard-headed and rebellious girl who would walk over him if allowed just the slightest bit of freedom. Where had he gone wrong? Was he being a horrible older brother? Maybe he was reacting to harshly? After all his sister had never gotten in his way of being a spirit detective. She always supported his crazy choices no matter what the outcomes were. So, why was he acting strange? 'Are you afraid?' The rational part of his mind asked 'Are you afraid Artemis will get hurt? Or are you scared she might surpass your own strength? Are the Urameshi siblings drifting further apart?' Throwing both hands over the side of his temples, the spirit detective pulled in a ragged breath. Yes, he was pissed. Yes, he was mad at Artemis for singing without his permission. Wasn't it normal to be angry? "Y...you..." Yusuke paused in mid-sentence, bleary brown hues falling direction upon the lavander-haired girl. He was shocked to hear her reasons, though in his mind it didn't justify her behavior "Your an ungrateful girl!" He literally yelled at her "I've been slaving at home taking care of you...and this is how you repay me? By going off to sing without permission! I don't care how much you love to sing! I will forbid you from ever setting foot on stage again!" The young man retorted, hurling such strong words that even Kurama gazed at him in silent astonishment. Yusuke. The usually calm and understanding detective was now acting like a mad man on the loose.

"Wait! Yusuke..please calm yourself." The fox demon "Don't say or do something you'll regret later. Lets leave for awhile and maybe you can come back later to discuss this situation with Artemis." Kurama stated softly, hoping his words would bring Yusuke back from the brink of insanity. However, the ridged position of Yusuke's jawbone and the deadly gleam in his brown eyes said otherwise. The spirit detective was beyond comprehending such meaningless words. He wasn't about to let Artemis Urameshi get away with disobedience "Thank you for your words Shuichi, though I don't need them. Artemis needs to learn her place...even if that means taking her away from what she loves." The spirit detective replied bluntly. He reached out a trembling hand towards the purple-haired woman, but stopped once a familar voice reached his ears. ' Now what?' Body tensing abruptly, the raven-haired youth whirled around to see Tokijin walking towards them. Russet orbs narrowed wearily as he wondered what the popular boy wanted now. Was he here to insult them? Besides him, the red-haired fox demon stood silently in the background watching the blond male with glittering green orbs. "Did you come here looking for a fight?" Yusuke snapped furiously, his temperament rising with every word Tokijin hurled in his direction "Hey! Hold your tongue! You've never seen me telling you how to act! So, quit questioning my motives. Or else." He snapped venomously till Artemis stepped in to protect him. "I suggest you leave before I break that pretty face of yours Tokijin!" The young man yelled, trying to hurl a fist at the popular boy. "Stop!" Kurama hissed, lashing out in time to hold his friend back "Leave at once! I wouldn't like to see you two fight for stupid reasons." The fox youkai warned, fixing his hardening glare on Tokijin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)   A Rude  Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rude Boy's Love Games (Private/Mature/Ceres)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] :: RPG :: Actual Anime RP-
Jump to: