S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings]

S.P.I.R.I.T [Mystery Hauntings] Is a website where you can come and talk about your paranormal experiences.Ask for help and advice, we our selves are kinda new at this. We like others take paranormal very seriously and exciting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

:An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) Empty
PostSubject: :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)   :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. She hadn't planned on meeting with Kaiba tonight but he'd requested her presence. Yugi and the others were there as well. This didn't feel right. It felt like her father was trying to get her married; but to whom she hadnt a clue. She looked around the room at everyone. "Whats going on?" She asked. They were starting to scare her by this point.

"Why is everyone so quiet??" Artemis demanded to know what the hell was up. "I don't think this is funny!!!!" She yelled as Kaiba walked forward with Saultin. "Why was I called here Daddy....why?" She was growing angry now.

((OOC: Sorry for it being so short. Need your imput now. Its gonna be an arranged Marriage between Kaiba and Artemis. XD))
Back to top Go down
Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)   :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 pm

As Kaiba approached her, he saw her disappointment. He wished that Saultin wouldn't go through with what he was thinking, but Saultin was one who could not be convinced easily.

"Artemis, I have something that we need to tell you. Now I know this won't be easy or well liked at first. But there's nothing I can do." Kaiba said, with his head hung low. He knew that when he told Artemis that they were being betroved she would flip. Kaiba groaned, he was so nervous about how Artemis was going to react.

"Artemis, your father thought it would be a good idea if you and I got married." Kaiba sighed.
Back to top Go down
MistressArtemisMarie

MistressArtemisMarie

PostSubject: Re: :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)   :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Artemis couldn't believe it; No it couldn't be true! How could her father arrange a marriage for her?! It wasn't right. And to Kaiba? What was he thinking? Kaiba didn't love her which a marriage was based off of; love. She shook her head. "No...It's not true...it can't be true...." She felt like she'd been betrayed.

She felt like crying. This wasn't fair! Why had her father done this to her? How did her mother not stop it? She started to get so worked up hat she became dizzy. She soon collapsed onto the floor; passed out from the dizzy spell.
Back to top Go down
Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)   :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Everyone rushed to Artemis's side. Saultin tapped his daughter on the face. "Artemis! Artemis, say something! Speak to me please!" Saultin said in a panic. He then went to get Karina, Artemis's mother. She examined Artemis.

"She's fine. Just passed out. What happened? How did she pass out anyway?" Karina asked. Now Saultin was nervous. He had to tell Karina his paln which he didn't discuss with her first.

"Hmm, well Karina dear...umm..." Saultin chuckled nervously. He knew that Karina was going to be furious when he told her about the arraigned marriage.

"How Saultin?! Stop stalling!" Karina was boiling now. She knew something was being kept from her and she didn't like it one bit.

"Okay Karina, I told her that she would be arraigned to marry Kaiba..." Saultin said looking away.

"Saultin Karashimu!!! Why in the hell would you do something like that without asking my opinion?! You would not even believe how angry I am with you right now!" Karina shouted at him. Everyone carried Artemis to her room and laid her on her bed. Kaiba decided to stay by her while she rested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)   :An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:An Affair at Midnight: (Mature/Private/Takahashi)
Page 1 of 1